Xplicit Showclub

623.872.1365

11701 West Glendale

Glendale, AZ 85307

Club Desire (management)  on Xplicit Showclub

tonycluber  on  Xplicit Showclub

posted on 12 November, 2016

Croup of 12 had a bachelor party at the club and had an amassing time. Really cool ambiance, friendly service. Nice ladies :) ! Great food as well. Highly recommend!

yanard12  on  Xplicit Showclub

posted on 30 August, 2016

Always a good time.... Great ladies and the food is delicious. I will definitely be back soon.

dopeboy19  on  Xplicit Showclub

posted on 4 March, 2016
Joined 12 months ago

The nicest strip club in Phoenix BY FAR. Yes, they're sticklers about the dress code and not letting people in who are clearly fucked up/reek of weed, but that's probably how it stays a nice club. The girls are gorgeous and I haven't dealt with a bitchy one yet. Strong drinks. Great food (for real). Love coming here with a group of friends because it's a large club.

Dana H.  on Xplicit Showclub

posted on 15 December, 2015

We went here for a drink this place is disgusting the girls are dirty they're ugly and they smell bad I would never ever come here again even if you paid me stay away as far as you can this is the worst show club in the valley

larry1  on  Xplicit Showclub

posted on 23 May, 2015

Shitty management!! Our first time at a strip club we didn't know how to go about spending our money and we all had our ID'S and my boyfriend was kicked out for "looking" too young, even though he's 20, probably because we weren't spending money because we had no idea how to go about doing anything. It's our first time, we didn't know how this shit operates. Thanks xplicit for giving me a shitty experience for my first time at a strip club. This place is so poorly managed I have no idea how they make money. The servers and waitresses look better than the dancers do anyway. My friend told me to pick a dancer and I only liked the servers. In a way I'm glad they kicked my boyfriend out and gave us our money back because we were thinking about leaving anyway, we didn't feel welcome at all. This place sucks!! Don't go there!

igor34  on  Xplicit Showclub

posted on 18 November, 2014

Cool place to.enjoy a happy hour.i stop by sometimes after work.they got really good hot wings.and bacon wrapped jalapenos. And of.course half naked dancers.i.like all women.so.im.not about to talk shit about my entertainment.good happy hour never been here late.night

XhXeXy  on  Xplicit Showclub

posted on 22 April, 2014

Very clean, food is good, girls are hot! What more you want?

maxxy1  on  Xplicit Showclub

posted on 11 February, 2014

Solid place to go with very beautiful women. Visited a few times and have seen friends spend a decent amount of money, even though lap dances are $10. Women and military are usually free to enter.

AssnTits5  on  Xplicit Showclub

posted on 12 October, 2010

I went out to see my favorite performer Alice who I love because she has lots of tattoos and piercings and not many strip clubs allow girls like that. I think it's super sexy but some guys prefer different things..giant boobs, firm ass, small rack..whatever..we each have our unique interests.I went on a Friday night so this review is limited to 930pm to midnight.Pros: Extremely clean, excellent sound (could still have a conversation but not screaming), 3:1 girl/guy ratio, solid drinks, all focus on 1 stage with 2 very high poles, $5 cover so not bad at all.Cons: The DJ would not shut up. Every 5-10 seconds it was something he wanted to say. I go there to get a dance, look at hot women, drink a few and in general have a good time. The guy's voice got old fast. Nothing wrong with some encouragement or announcement between sets or songs but interrupting the girl's pole trick to get the drink special out isnt what Im there for.So-So: Drinks were typically over priced but that's what you get for going to a really really new club. It isn't on the "path"..2 miles WEST of the Hockey/Football stadium on Glendale..so not just next door. But the location is quite good..parking was ample. Bouncers were not douchebags and I like that too. Overall a very fun night and didnt cost me more than $45 for 4 drinks, cover and 1 dance.