Eden

3650 Speedway Blvd

Tucson, AZ 85716

741 Views3 Comments

SCN  on  Eden

posted on 31 March, 2017

Dancers Wanted Sunrise Go Go NJ

Make $500 to $1000 PER NIGHT!

Come on down for (DANCER) Auditions: NO experience needed easy to train. Call our office at 973-279-1200

Lap Dances you keep all money you collect, champagne room gratuity you keep all money, when you have customer buy you a cocktail you get $5 chip to hand in at end of night ,you keep money, $5 chips, stage money your keep also.

We are located at 556 Straight Street in Paterson NJ, right behind St Joseph's Hospital. ALL NEW DEVELOPED AREA .Very clean , safe , indoor parking on the Clifton side of Paterson.

WE ALSO HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO PICK YOU UP AND DRIVE YOU HOME.

Click Here

Or visit our website

SCN  on  Eden

posted on 31 March, 2017

Help Wanted

Icon Gentlemen's Club in Hudson Florida

looking to hire a Shooter Girl

We are currently hiring for a night time shooter girl to serve shots.

Please apply below or call us at

727-808-0947

Strip Club News  on Eden

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCN  on  Eden

posted on 25 January, 2017

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)  on Eden

XhXeXy  on  Eden

posted on 22 July, 2016

This place is nice. It is clean and all the girls were beautiful. They offer different drinks like monsters, red bulls and sodas. I was very pleased here and recommend it. They are open from 8pm to 5 in the morning in Friday and Saturdays and until 4 in the morning on weekdays

richard95  on  Eden

posted on 17 January, 2016

Not much into strip clubs so I didn't expect anything. We were in there for a bit 10 minutes when our party got kicked out (which was alright, whatever) but my main gripe was when I accidentally walked out and forgot my wallet which had ~$220 in it. I walked back in about a minute after I realized I forgot my wallet and I asked to get it back. One of the main guards went and got my wallet for me and as I was on my way home I realized there was about $60 taken out. There's no way to say that they took it because they could just say that I was lying so instead I'm writing this review. If you like money taken from you when you're trying to have a good time then this is the place for you.

adamrod  on  Eden

posted on 11 March, 2013

The cover charge is 11 dollars encounters seating at stage edge include wrapping thighs around head five dollars breast in face legs spread open in direct view vary stimulating all gorgeous women about 20 this is the best place to go too enjoy sexy naked young women who know how to entice you and give you your moneys worth come with more than a hundred to stretch out the night and enjoy every one of them