Sunny's Saloon

818.998.6178

20922 Lassen St

Chatsworth, CA91311

SCNonSunny's Saloon

posted on 31 March, 2017

Dancers Wanted Sunrise Go Go NJ

Make $500 to $1000 PER NIGHT!

Come on down for (DANCER) Auditions: NO experience needed easy to train. Call our office at 973-279-1200

Lap Dances you keep all money you collect, champagne room gratuity you keep all money, when you have customer buy you a cocktail you get $5 chip to hand in at end of night ,you keep money, $5 chips, stage money your keep also.

We are located at 556 Straight Street in Paterson NJ, right behind St Joseph's Hospital. ALL NEW DEVELOPED AREA .Very clean , safe , indoor parking on the Clifton side of Paterson.

WE ALSO HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO PICK YOU UP AND DRIVE YOU HOME.

Click Here

Or visit our website

SCNonSunny's Saloon

posted on 31 March, 2017

Help Wanted

Icon Gentlemen's Club in Hudson Florida

looking to hire a Shooter Girl

We are currently hiring for a night time shooter girl to serve shots.

Please apply below or call us at

727-808-0947

Strip Club NewsonSunny's Saloon

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCNonSunny's Saloon

posted on 25 January, 2017

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)onSunny's Saloon

Weedman420onSunny's Saloon

posted on 7 October, 2016

I don't frequent many bikini bars or strip clubs. However, this place just happens to be the closest bar to my best friend's house so we go quite often when I'm there. All the staff are very nice and personable. The bartenders are on top of their game when it comes to getting drinks and closing out orders. We've met a lot of the dancers and there are new girls all the time. It's definitely worth a look if you're with a group of friends looking to drink and party with half naked girls.

anthony1onSunny's Saloon

posted on 22 August, 2016

My favorite bar in the world!...and I've been to a lot of them! :) Love this place...

yanard12onSunny's Saloon

posted on 22 June, 2016

used up Hood Rat girts that look twice their ageand sissy men for security!No GOOD!!!!

Richard M.onSunny's Saloon

posted on 1 March, 2016

Dope spot. Hot girls, full bar and good vibes.Started coming to this spot about 2 years, up until recently made this my regular spot. From celebrating to lay back and chill.

Lcop S.onSunny's Saloon

posted on 12 September, 2015

I was here on Saturday and it was a hot day.. I was wearing a jeans and a tank top.. And bar tender told me to wear a shirt.. This is a dice bar.. But then few minutes later older white guy came with shorts , tank top and slippers but Asian bartender didn't say anything.. She needs more training.. I have been to so many dive bars.. They never ask to sea a shirt.. It was so dead. May be that wat you get when you give a bad Service..

Nicole R.onSunny's Saloon

posted on 18 August, 2015

I went to this bar frequently in the past, since new management took over I will never spend my money there again. I used to spend hundreds of dollars a night. Now security is rude and steering away business. It's Saturday night and the club Is boring and empty. The girls are less personable, security guards are inexperienced and carry weapons. The feeling I have is uncomfortable. The girls and security are rude. I am offended and don't recommend anyone go there. If you want drinks and a good time, go anywhere else but here. The girls are unhappy working here, and the turnover rate is high. New management lacks business expertise. I will never return here again. They are losing a lot of customers.Security is excessive, and inexperienced, and unprofessional, girls are also mistreated,and unhappy with their jobs there. A dancer fell and bled from her knee, and security couldn't get her a proper bandage to stop the bleeding. They said "it was nothing and no medical aid was necessary". I was extremely dissatisfied. It is not sanitary for dancers to fall and bleed all over the club. It is shameful that security cares so little about the women working here. It has become a distinctional club, with no moral backbone when it comes to employees and customers. From now on I will tell people not to go there and I will never return again. Major disappointment. Shame on the new management. Don't go here. Every other establishment is better and safer than what this place has become.

Jessierose G.onSunny's Saloon

posted on 9 November, 2014

Awesome DJ, pool tables, and fun environment. I don't live anywhere near here but whenever I'm in the area this is where you'll find me. It's always great times when I'm here.

james1412onSunny's Saloon

posted on 20 February, 2014

I was skeptical about this place but I decided to give it a shot. I stopped in after a long days work and was greeted immediately by the bartender Donna. I went with the usual Bud Light myself but I could tell she was on point with her mixed drinks. I'm not a hard alcohol kind of guy but I decided to venture out and try something.. Flawless! The ambiance is awesome as well. Where else can you hear Queen and 2chainz back to back?!? Needless to say I'll be back!

ryan123onSunny's Saloon

posted on 25 August, 2013

Been to this place a couple of times once 7 years ago and yesterday since then and I have to say pretty damn good. The bartender on Tuesday nights is hot, friendly, and fast. Yes it's a bikini bar so yes they have a full bar. What more do u want great service ;-) Great drinks great hot ass girls and most of all great music the DJ that night was mixing it up sick. The DJ (jay) told me he was the on Friday too..... Nice. Not like the other bars were they make the girls go around asking for money to go put dancing music in the juke box.The beer is at a good price and of course you can go chill and watch your team play. By far the best bar I've been to in years. And they have a pool table cheap to play

XhXeXyonSunny's Saloon

posted on 13 May, 2013

Good clean fun!!

Cory C.onSunny's Saloon

posted on 25 March, 2013

I need a beer! I am not one for "topless entertainment" and I walked in thinking it was a regular bar. Thank God the dancers wore bikinis...at least they are not sleazy like most strippers are (and trust me, topless strippers are sleazy).

harryharryonSunny's Saloon

posted on 1 January, 2013

OMG this place has a great DJ & perfect for a spot to chill at with friends. Nice and some beautiful girls there. The atmosphere is super cool. I just celebrated my birthday there & the drinks are made just right when u feel like having a night out. Thanks ladies best night ever to start off my 30's LOL & the owner of course

eddyLonSunny's Saloon

posted on 16 June, 2010

No reviews yet? And how does that help me?... Ha! And not even on Zbone, so I MUST go myself.... So I drove out there to Chattsworth & to Sunnys Saloon for the first time last week. .. Didn't know what to expect but somehow I had the idea it wasn't as cool as it turned out to be... Think 'Classy' +'Jumbos'+neighborhood dive bar feel.... First of all it's right in the corner or Lassen & DeSoto in that center with the Carls Jr n Pizza Place(@least u know u won't go hungry?).... And there's plenty of parking which I love having always dealt with the Westside/Hollywood/Dwntwn/Los Feliz fiascos they pawn off as !parking'... No there's an actual lot:)... So good so far.On the open front-door is a cool ass burlesque-cowgirl-meets-Jolie type cartoon hotty in the front which let's ya know exactly what type of place you're getting into. Then red curtains. Awesome. I hate dicey places that try to act all minimalist n classy when u can really just see how shitty they are. No this is like "you're at a cool ass titty bar n we have fun here!"... Yeah!!! Anyways... It's about the size of Jumbos & also a full-alcohol bar with beer pitchers too @$11-13... They have a back smoking area, 4 Flatscreens (that I saw) showingall the games, friendly Bikini dancers (also that I saw-5), and music offline/computer but they tell me there's a DJ fri-sat nights.... Some of the customers I recognize as locals and they made me feel welcome. Lots of fun!