Dames and Games

3.4
323.589.2220

2319 E.Washington Bvd.

Los Angeles, CA 90021

Strip Club News  on Dames and Games

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCN  on  Dames and Games

posted on 25 January, 2017
Joined 11 months ago

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)  on Dames and Games

Robert G.  on Dames and Games

posted on 30 October, 2016

We celebrated a bachelor party here and went all out for the celebration. Do yourself a favor and make sure you get your hat or t shirt upfront and mention that your ad for the tap out package includes a dance on stage for the guest of honor. However, Jeff and Rudy took good care of our party. They were really accommodating and were just superb. The only part that really upset me was that a dancer pushed the obviously drunk bachelor onto a table causing him to fall down, which is totally uncalled for and is grounds for a lawsuit. Again, the staff did a great job cleaning up our area after the incident. Maybe we didn't get the dance on stage because the bachelor was too drunk but regardless. Please let us know. Honesty and integrity go a long way despite the business you may be in. Don't false advertise on your packages.

rodneyerm  on  Dames and Games

posted on 25 October, 2016
Joined 5 months ago

The dancers were beautiful and the place itself was aesthetically beautiful. The waitress which served us with her smoky voice was by far the most beautiful woman in the building. We had a couple beers and had lunch. I ordered some tacos and they were on special for like a dollar. They were delicious but a bit small so I ordered several. Overall I have to say I like the place. Wish they had a bigger beer selection though. Food I had was good. Beer I had was good. The waitresses smokin hot. The dancers were sweet AF too.

spearmintmaster (management)  on  Dames and Games

posted on 21 October, 2016

We have a new coupon offer. Free admission.

Click Here to Print

spearmintmaster (management)  on  Dames and Games

posted on 20 October, 2016

Alvarez vs McGregor

View Event on Strip Club Events

spearmintmaster (management)  on  Dames and Games

posted on 20 October, 2016

spearmintmaster (management)  on  Dames and Games

posted on 20 October, 2016

Looking for a dj/emcee

Keep the music going and create a vibe and mood for the club by operating mixer, fader and all DJ sound equipment from the DJ booth

Operate light board and utilize most effect lighting for stage performances.

Maintain club standards of allowed music at all times.

Stay on top of stage rotation and

Click here to View Position

navid  on  Dames and Games

posted on 5 October, 2016
Joined 8 months ago

really fun atmosphere. Didnt feel pressured for dances, just had a good time. Had no problems with my credit card either

Jordanp  on  Dames and Games

posted on 1 August, 2016
Joined 10 months ago

Best sports bar/adult entertainment spot ever! Hands down best place in LA!! I go there every Tuesday for $2 steaks and cheap beer! Not to say the girls man lol Also, Rudy the boss haha best manager ever always takes care of you! I tell you guys that you will defiantly not regret coming her any day of the week!!!! If I had the chance of giving it a 10 STAR rating I would sure do it!

dannyboy7  on  Dames and Games

posted on 31 May, 2016

Monica H.  on Dames and Games

posted on 21 April, 2016

I came to have few drinks with friends. Walked all the way to the sports bar. No one told us anything about not being open. We sat their for good 15 minutes when the bartender came over and told us it was closed. So we had to walk back to the front bar. The bartender was extremely nice and sweet. Switch made up for it. She's great. Love her customer service.

anthony1  on  Dames and Games

posted on 19 April, 2016
Joined 11 months ago

Can't wait to go and enjoy the game and drink up. I've heard great things about this place!!

billtheguy12  on  Dames and Games

posted on 4 April, 2016

Who knew they had lunch specials here... Good food, n it crowded for lunch tu me.. n it a lot if parking but for a quick stake and fries on Tuesday is perfect..

moneyman2  on  Dames and Games

posted on 30 March, 2016
Joined 12 months ago

This place is worst everytime. I was there today to enjoy some nice cold beers and have fun but the waitress where so good at ignoring us that after 20 minutes we ourself got up to order what we wanted. Once again we got ignored at the bar next to the entrance that we went to the bar in the back since they now open it at 7pm. The waistress there was to busy to help us out do to her photosession she had going on with the barback that she got mad when we said to her we wanted some beer. The guy served us the beer and was more attentive than the chick. The dancer are the same as the staff rude rude rude!!!!!! What happen to this place it was a great place to go and just chill.

Cristian R.  on Dames and Games

posted on 3 March, 2016

Unless you guys are willing to spend a lot of money, good luck getting service. After waiting 15-20 mins at the bar, I bought a stripper a tequila shot ($11), in exchange for her getting the bartenders attention, just to give you an idea of how fed up I was with the wait and overall disregard. I had one waitress (Cassandra) tell me she was going on break, which was lie, because she continued to serve people for the next hour. The other waitress (Kelina) told me to hold on and that she would be right with me, 30 minutes passed and still....I received no service. Then, the second waitress (Kelina) finally came, halfway through me writing this interview and was like "is anyone helping you?" I said "I've been waiting for you." To which she replied, "Yes or no, you gotta be faster than that." I asked "really?" She said "I'm walking away." What's up with the attitude and the delay of service? Furthermore, good luck finding parking it took me about 30 mins, literally. Regardless, im glad I didnt pay for Valet, I would have been even more upset. Save yourself the trouble and go somewhere else, or MAYBE try the Van Nuys location.

Esteban R.  on Dames and Games

posted on 11 February, 2016

It's hard to complain about this place. The girls vary something for everyone. You got white, black, Asian, skinny, chubby, etc. 25 cent wings are a real bargain and the beer is pretty cheap. Dances are 20 and cover ranges I usually pay 5 or nothing at all but I go during daylight time. Very little pressure from the girls.

DexterRexter  on  Dames and Games

posted on 7 January, 2016

OH EM GEE!!!! This place has thee best breast and thighs ;) The wings are super good! Beer is beer so you can never go wrong with a dance and beer.... I'm 100% straight, never had a problem with strip clubs. I actually enjoy them! This place gets good on Sunday's for football!

Raul M.  on Dames and Games

posted on 4 December, 2015

Started the night off good got a couple beers my ones ready enjoying the night tipping here n there to the girls that actually showed energy not just dancing to get it over with. Then the security wanna bees said we gotta see you tipping or gonna ask you guys to get up like bitch have you not seeing me tip no i haven't ain't that a bitch ass move fuck up my night last time I come here wow horrible

Lilly P.  on Dames and Games

posted on 21 November, 2015

Tuesdays happy hour is GREAT...$2 drinks n $2 steak dinners, you cant beat that...the food is good!!First time there was fun, the second time around the service was HORRIBLE, due to the waitress we got...Overall its a good place to come and hang out, will definetly be back hope we get a different waitress...

rickywho2  on  Dames and Games

posted on 28 October, 2015

Came in with my business partner. Newbie. First time here. I was impressed with the selection of drinks at the bar. We were hungry so we had a burger and fries for $3.00 and Buffalo wings for 25 cents each. I was skeptical but the to my surprise the food was delicious. A+ for the chef. Kudos. Definitely. Came too early so not that many girls. The bartender Violet was super friendly, made great drinks. She has some awesome art work on her arms.

felixnada  on  Dames and Games

posted on 2 October, 2015

Rude the girl in the front was not great! She made the night sour! The girls inside were good but the girl in front was super rude

Weedman420  on  Dames and Games

posted on 18 September, 2015

DONT USE A CREDITCARD AT THIS LOCATION, VIOLETA WILL ADD A $50 TIP AND FORGED YOUR SIGNATURE AND MANAGEMENT WONT DO ANYTHING TO RESOLVE THE SITUATION. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO DAMES n GAMES DUE TO BARTENDER VIOLETA STIFFING ME AND WHO KNOWS HOW MANY MORE CUSTOMERS, HOW LOW CAN THE ESTABLISHMENT BE TO ACTUALLY ALLOW THEIR EMPLOYEES TO STEAL FROM THEIR CUSTOMERS? I only ordered 4 drinks which on tuesday they're $2 each. (Vodka and Cranberry) The bartender Violeta wrongfully charged me $17. which i complained to her and said she will comp the whole bill.On the receipt that she gave me i refused to sign, i wrote a big Question mark on the $17 because it was wrong as you can state on the receive that Washington Management provided to bank of america. Also i wrote a giant X on the signature section because i refused to sign it.Also i wrote a 0 on the tip section but obviously VIOLETA placed a 5 in front of the 0 i wrote to become a $50 on my bill. I went to the LAPD and filed a police report for fraud because Violeta forged my signature and literally robbed me because i never gave her authorization or the right to forged my signature and add a tip. This is the worst experience i have encounter at a merchant that now i have to make sure to watch my bank account so nobody like violeta would wrongfully charge me in the future

timmykilla  on  Dames and Games

posted on 26 July, 2015

Bad service. I went in hungry took about 30 mins to get service had to hunt down a waitress myself then the food took another 30 mins. The waitress don't even notice you maybe because I'm a girl but it's typical dames n games waitress have no good service.

tonycluber  on  Dames and Games

posted on 23 July, 2015

I am so happy to see that there are a lot of hairy women here. So if you are a fan of underarm hair and shaggy bikini areas you will love it here and the women are very kind. More fuzz and more buzz, this is my kind-o place.

yanard12  on  Dames and Games

posted on 13 June, 2015

I usually like dames and I go with my husband but Saturday was wack...took forever to get in.... the girls were acting ratchet not even dancing.. screaming drinking on stage wack...can't remember the girls name the one with the red hair she's good but the rest Thumbs down..

Lisa D.  on Dames and Games

posted on 6 June, 2015

I actually enjoyed myself here. The food and drinks are great for a sports bar atmosphere and the ladies are all very friendly and enthusiastic with the customers. I was even given two lap dances on account that it was my birthday (which it wasn't). There are plenty of secluded booths for larger groups and seats right up at the show. Large TVs on all sides so you can watch the game. I recommended this place!

Hugo D.  on Dames and Games

posted on 20 May, 2015

Liked The Atmosphere... Dodger Game On The Big Screens, Girls On Stage And Walking The Floor, And $2.00 Beers & $2.00 Steak Dinners On Tuesdays, You Can't Beat That. Only Down Fall Was That They Took A Little Over An Hour To Bring Out Our Food.

Selena T.  on Dames and Games

posted on 17 May, 2015

On my way tonight!!! Looking forward to the food while enjoying some good entertainment!!!

Mike L.  on Dames and Games

posted on 30 April, 2015

They're doing construction to the lobby and from what the dancers say, it's an effort to push their VIP area. Also 3 out of the 4 sinks in the men's restroom as well as one of the toilets haven't worked for weeks. Horrible. Some of my favorite girls are gone, but they still have beautiful ladies even during the day. So not removing any stars, but not getting any better either.

rogerrab2  on  Dames and Games

posted on 21 March, 2015

10 dollars to get in, they advertise its adult entertainment topless but i didnt see any dancers on stage take anything off. Lap dance was 20 dollars and still nothing came off. Girls were average looking. Better of at sams hofbrau where its 10 dollars and maybe even see a celeb or two. Basically a strip club without the strip . Waste of my time.

Celestino V.  on Dames and Games

posted on 6 March, 2015

The ladies that were dancing, were all very nice, but I like the ladies serving the alcohol. My favorite was Jen, there was another that was even hotter. I just did not get a chance to ask her name, but i will be going back this weekend. I will get her name this time. Hopefully, she is working. I hardly go to the places, but I was invited to go. BEER+WOMEN= HAPPINESS.

curtis17  on  Dames and Games

posted on 18 January, 2015

Came here with my boyfriend to watch the UFC fight. Surprisingly it was bigger than I expected. We also ate here and the food was okay. The girls were nice and good looking, had a wide variety of different looks. Being a dancer it's interesting to see other clubs and girls, I will go here again.

Cameron P.  on Dames and Games

posted on 16 December, 2014

Review in #Haiku:Who can not love this?Wings, beers, bottles, games and boobs.Reverse that order! =P

David G.  on Dames and Games

posted on 28 November, 2014

It saids topless but only one girl takes her top off and that's the girl in the middle the rest dance with g strings and tops. One girl was wearing what look like tight granny panties and a sports brau wanted it to rain money but didn't do anything. Might go back for the sports bar but not the strip bar.

Jesse A.  on Dames and Games

posted on 21 September, 2014

Very bad service. Upon sitting down at our table, it took about 20 mins before anyone approached us to be helped out. Once we were helped, we were served our drinks and it took another 30 mins just to get our steak dinner (which by the way it was $2) I don't recommend this place to anyone who wants to go to a sports bar. As I'm typing this review, my phone is full of grease because they didn't even bother handing me a paper napkin to clean my hands. Very disappointed at this place. You get what you pay for. Go somewhere else!

kasey b.  on Dames and Games

posted on 5 May, 2014

Can I give this place 6 stars? I went there for a bachelorette party & the hostess was sassy & funny, our waitress totally helped to hook us up with a reserved table for minimum bottle service requirements, the dancers were hot and talented...but you know what? Let's talk about Sky. Sky is the best, funniest, most fun dancer I've ever encountered. The time she spent hanging out in our booth really made the night hilarious & memorable. She's the greatest.

Turd F.  on Dames and Games

posted on 6 April, 2014

Sloan is the best bartender.

Carla m.  on Dames and Games

posted on 16 December, 2013

The place in general had a good atmosphere as far as the waitress named Roxanne there was a shitty waitress. She didn't greet our party of eight and waited around before we even took a look at the menu asking if we know what we want. Okay so we order and ask for water to start off with , takes her thirty minutes to bring water , really , wait another thirty minutes for one meal and two baskets of fries. Drinks took forever to come out as well. After calling her three times and waiting ten minutes for our check we decided not to tip her based on her snotty attitude, she rushed us saying she needed her pen and was collecting her bill when she saw that we did not leave a tip she said did you guys find a problem with the service so after I told her what happened she commented saying I'll let the girls on stage know about you guys if you go there I responded by saying that it was all her nothing to do with the dancers and she then ranted to the door lady there but we were over it , so unprofessional and she needs to understand that a tip is given based upon the service that she offered

Sam W.  on Dames and Games

posted on 14 December, 2013

Came here for a guys night to watch the MNF Seahawks-Saints game. Had high hopes which were quickly dashed. So so many bad things:1. Horrible smell! Learned that they had plumbing sewer issues, and they use a weird incense scent to try to mask it. But it just makes it even grosser. Nasty sewer particles floating around in the air and settling on everything including food and plates etc. the kicker is that the smell is not a recent problem- was told it had been around for months!! And no idea when if ever the plumbing will be fixed. Yuck!2. Bait and switch/misleading advertisement- their website touts a burger and fries happy hour special til 7pm. We ordered near start of game at 5:30 pm, only to be told (in a rather rude manner) that the special ends at 4pm! Shady!3. Unfriendly service- no smiles on any staff faces', no introductions or hellos, payment demanded before food even served. The staff acts like they don't want to be there, and patrons are treated accordingly. Very inhospitable.Place was absolutely dead. I wonder why. Never going back. You've been warned!

james1412  on  Dames and Games

posted on 12 December, 2013

I swear I'm not a prude, but I hate feeling misled. We went specifically to watch an MMA fight and paid $10 cover charge each. The billboard leads one to believe it's a sports bar, and I have paid a cover charge to watch fights before. I was thinking it would just be like a topless Hooters and had no idea it's really a strip club. You can't see the pole from the lobby and don't know what it really is, until after you pay. We tried to make the best of it and ordered drinks in the bar. The voice of the girl's announcer is really loud and you can't pretend you're not in a strip club. The final straw was when I accidentally wandered into a private alcove while looking for the bathroom and saw one of their girls in close physical contact with a customer, leading me to fear the place might get raided for prostitution. We left our half full drinks there, and I asked the doorman for a refund for the place being misrepresented as a sports bar in advertising and on the website. Of course, he refused to return our money even though we were only there 20 minutes and it was long before the fight even started. Ps- I didn't realize I had this review saved as a draft for a few months. I doubt anything has changed though.

Jesse P.  on Dames and Games

posted on 12 October, 2013

love this place beautiful girls good food and they show all the games but the best part is they can get you a limo to take you home for the price of a regular cab! can you believe that!!!!!

AssnTits5  on  Dames and Games

posted on 3 July, 2013

cool little spot. it was a little annoying at first to book our table, but once that was done everything else was A-Ok. The manager (don't remember his name) was very nice and very accommodating. Our server, Jen, was a rockstar. Overall, i'm a fan ;)

Edgar H.  on Dames and Games

posted on 25 June, 2013

good times and cheap hef on draft!!!

Ranessa V.  on Dames and Games

posted on 11 May, 2013

Terrible establishment. This place is ridiculous. I planned a birthday party and we showed up with about 25 people. They turned us away for no reason other than "dress code" for the men. Most of our guys were on the larger side they can't squeeze in skinny jeans like all the guys are doing these days. It's a sports bar/topless joint having a dress code is a little ironic. They turned away a lot of money. It was DEAD for the fight but used the excuse that they had a lot of reserved areas. They are anti bikers so bikers stay away. All the chicks I saw were average. Nothing special and one looked like a man. Never going back.

Bianca W.  on Dames and Games

posted on 28 April, 2013

I went to this place for a birthday party and had a great time. Its not trashy and ONLY one girl is topless at a time in the middle of the stage. I didn't feel like it was skeezy at any time. The girls were very social and nice. The food isn't bad and it def isn't healthy, but only a girl would rate the food. Its bar food. I'm taking my bf as a surprise soon(if he's good).

Michael C.  on Dames and Games

posted on 24 February, 2013

The Good: It's exactly what you'd expect: a stripclub with a sports bar. The sports bar is large surrounded by TV's and a full bar. The food menu has all the basic stuff like wings, burgers, and fries, and the quality is consistent with that of other sports bars. The stripclub section is posh with plenty of comfy seats and bottle service tables for you ballers. There are also TV's and projector screens in this area, so you can have one eye on a girl working the pole and one eye on the game. The waitresses and dancers are very friendly, nice, and range from cute to hot. There's also a smoking area in the back. The Bad: Like any other strip clubs, the ATM fee is high, so always bring cash. You'll also smell like a stripper when you leave, but no harm in that.Try: the $2 Tuesdays when they have beer and taco specials. Don't Try: coming here after 8 if you don't want to pay the $10 cover. Because that's when you have to pay the cover.

eddyL  on  Dames and Games

posted on 7 February, 2013

NICE!!!!This is what I expected. A bar with a bunch of TVs and maybe some topless or bikini waitresses. We went to watch the Lakers game at about 6:30 pm on January 1st.This is what we got:We walked in. It felt almost like the same old typical strip joint. We were all impressed by the nice decor. It was clean and pretty well lit for a place like this. Two huge projector screens on each side.We sat for about 10 minutes and we finally realized that the bar was actually in the back. WOW. The bar was WAYYYY better than most regular restaurant bars. A little better looking than BJs bar areas. A lot of TVs, tables and some booths.The burger I had was GREAT! Nothing too special but delicious!!!!We ate and had a few beers then went back for the dancers. One girl in particular had everyones attention. I don't remember her name but she was a beautiful black dancer that had all the right moves. There was a party of about 15 girls and guys from the bay area. They made the place fun and energetic. I know its all about the crowd and it changes often, but this place really fostered a cool, fun environment. I would recommend this place if you don't want to feel like a creep at the sad strip joints I have seen. I actually haven't been to any in years and I may not return since it is usually not my thing...but this place is fun!!!

Jonathan P.  on Dames and Games

posted on 1 February, 2013

Think Sam's Hofbrau, but newer, cleaner and more modern. I was going to say classier, but not sure that would have been accurate. Somehow they do get away with topless on the main stage. I'm not really sure how, but they advertise it so it must be legal.Food is ok, although I haven't tried much.I burger special is a great value, it's not the greatest burger in the world, but for the price it's hard to beat.$2.75 for a burger, fries and small beer.One of the dancers told me the pastrami was good, maybe I'll have to check that out next time.The worst thing about this place is the service is so extremely slow, even when there weren't that many ppl in there.Lapdance - what you'd expect for $15. However, when u offer a second dance and they cut the song in half, that's pretty lame. I think customer service dictates another song.

Daniel F.  on Dames and Games

posted on 29 December, 2012

Went to try this place out.... Man it was so much fun. The girls are great and the $2.75 combo for a burger, fries, and beer... can't beat that anywhere. Must Try!

Sam S.  on Dames and Games

posted on 9 December, 2012

Alright... Very cool place, great concept. Clean and nice. Strippers were good and not overbearing. I agree with previous poster about muffling the annoying dj's voice from the sports bar section. Also, I came in there for lunch to check it out, it was a Friday if managers are checking your staff. I sat in my stool literally for 25 minutes without even being addressed. I dunno but if i owned a strip joint i'd tell my staff to imediately poor drinks down the customers throat as soon as they walk in the door. I finally had to waive a server down. Still it took her another 10 minutes to come back and take my order. Oh and to boot... No "I'm sorry to keep you waiting" no "hi sweety how's your day" nope instead I got "what do you want?" Seriously? I then say for another 15 minutes beer less. I had to flag another waitress down and ask if I could at least get my beer... I sat for another 10-15 without my food. My waitress came up and asked did you get your burger? Sure didn't. So all n all I really do like this place but they gotta do something about their waitresses. Grumpy, seems like they're jealous of the hot strippers and angry. If they don't like it they shouldn't work there. Plus they're not at all cute. Still I do recommend the joint just be prepared for horrible waitresses. They should quit or be fired and go work a drive thru somewhere.

Racheesy E.  on Dames and Games

posted on 6 December, 2012

HORRIBLE service!!! Dont expect to get service unless you look like a lonely guy with a fat wallet! Must admit the burger promo they have for $3 is a really good deal just order at the bar.

Dj Slep R.  on Dames and Games

posted on 4 November, 2012

This place is amazing! You won't feel like you are California here! Hot chicks great food and staff! I'm having all my parties here!