Dames and Games

323.589.2220

2319 E.Washington Bvd.

Los Angeles, CA 90021

Club Desire (management)  on Dames and Games

Robert G.  on Dames and Games

posted on 30 October, 2016

We celebrated a bachelor party here and went all out for the celebration. Do yourself a favor and make sure you get your hat or t shirt upfront and mention that your ad for the tap out package includes a dance on stage for the guest of honor. However, Jeff and Rudy took good care of our party. They were really accommodating and were just superb. The only part that really upset me was that a dancer pushed the obviously drunk bachelor onto a table causing him to fall down, which is totally uncalled for and is grounds for a lawsuit. Again, the staff did a great job cleaning up our area after the incident. Maybe we didn't get the dance on stage because the bachelor was too drunk but regardless. Please let us know. Honesty and integrity go a long way despite the business you may be in. Don't false advertise on your packages.

rodneyerm  on  Dames and Games

posted on 25 October, 2016
Joined 3 months ago

The dancers were beautiful and the place itself was aesthetically beautiful. The waitress which served us with her smoky voice was by far the most beautiful woman in the building. We had a couple beers and had lunch. I ordered some tacos and they were on special for like a dollar. They were delicious but a bit small so I ordered several. Overall I have to say I like the place. Wish they had a bigger beer selection though. Food I had was good. Beer I had was good. The waitresses smokin hot. The dancers were sweet AF too.

spearmintmaster (management)  on  Dames and Games

posted on 21 October, 2016
Joined 2 months ago

We have a new coupon offer. Free admission.

Click Here to Print

spearmintmaster (management)  on  Dames and Games

posted on 20 October, 2016
Joined 2 months ago

Alvarez vs McGregor

View Event on Strip Club Events

spearmintmaster (management)  on  Dames and Games

posted on 20 October, 2016
Joined 2 months ago

spearmintmaster (management)  on  Dames and Games

posted on 20 October, 2016
Joined 2 months ago

Looking for a dj/emcee

Keep the music going and create a vibe and mood for the club by operating mixer, fader and all DJ sound equipment from the DJ booth

Operate light board and utilize most effect lighting for stage performances.

Maintain club standards of allowed music at all times.

Stay on top of stage rotation and

Click here to View Position

navid  on  Dames and Games

posted on 5 October, 2016
Joined 5 months ago

really fun atmosphere. Didnt feel pressured for dances, just had a good time. Had no problems with my credit card either

Jordanp  on  Dames and Games

posted on 1 August, 2016
Joined 7 months ago

Best sports bar/adult entertainment spot ever! Hands down best place in LA!! I go there every Tuesday for $2 steaks and cheap beer! Not to say the girls man lol Also, Rudy the boss haha best manager ever always takes care of you! I tell you guys that you will defiantly not regret coming her any day of the week!!!! If I had the chance of giving it a 10 STAR rating I would sure do it!

dannyboy7  on  Dames and Games

posted on 31 May, 2016

Monica H.  on Dames and Games

posted on 21 April, 2016

I came to have few drinks with friends. Walked all the way to the sports bar. No one told us anything about not being open. We sat their for good 15 minutes when the bartender came over and told us it was closed. So we had to walk back to the front bar. The bartender was extremely nice and sweet. Switch made up for it. She's great. Love her customer service.

anthony1  on  Dames and Games

posted on 19 April, 2016
Joined 9 months ago

Can't wait to go and enjoy the game and drink up. I've heard great things about this place!!

billtheguy12  on  Dames and Games

posted on 4 April, 2016

Who knew they had lunch specials here... Good food, n it crowded for lunch tu me.. n it a lot if parking but for a quick stake and fries on Tuesday is perfect..

moneyman2  on  Dames and Games

posted on 30 March, 2016
Joined 10 months ago

This place is worst everytime. I was there today to enjoy some nice cold beers and have fun but the waitress where so good at ignoring us that after 20 minutes we ourself got up to order what we wanted. Once again we got ignored at the bar next to the entrance that we went to the bar in the back since they now open it at 7pm. The waistress there was to busy to help us out do to her photosession she had going on with the barback that she got mad when we said to her we wanted some beer. The guy served us the beer and was more attentive than the chick. The dancer are the same as the staff rude rude rude!!!!!! What happen to this place it was a great place to go and just chill.

Cristian R.  on Dames and Games

posted on 3 March, 2016

Unless you guys are willing to spend a lot of money, good luck getting service. After waiting 15-20 mins at the bar, I bought a stripper a tequila shot ($11), in exchange for her getting the bartenders attention, just to give you an idea of how fed up I was with the wait and overall disregard. I had one waitress (Cassandra) tell me she was going on break, which was lie, because she continued to serve people for the next hour. The other waitress (Kelina) told me to hold on and that she would be right with me, 30 minutes passed and still....I received no service. Then, the second waitress (Kelina) finally came, halfway through me writing this interview and was like "is anyone helping you?" I said "I've been waiting for you." To which she replied, "Yes or no, you gotta be faster than that." I asked "really?" She said "I'm walking away." What's up with the attitude and the delay of service? Furthermore, good luck finding parking it took me about 30 mins, literally. Regardless, im glad I didnt pay for Valet, I would have been even more upset. Save yourself the trouble and go somewhere else, or MAYBE try the Van Nuys location.

Esteban R.  on Dames and Games

posted on 11 February, 2016

It's hard to complain about this place. The girls vary something for everyone. You got white, black, Asian, skinny, chubby, etc. 25 cent wings are a real bargain and the beer is pretty cheap. Dances are 20 and cover ranges I usually pay 5 or nothing at all but I go during daylight time. Very little pressure from the girls.

DexterRexter  on  Dames and Games

posted on 7 January, 2016

OH EM GEE!!!! This place has thee best breast and thighs ;) The wings are super good! Beer is beer so you can never go wrong with a dance and beer.... I'm 100% straight, never had a problem with strip clubs. I actually enjoy them! This place gets good on Sunday's for football!

Raul M.  on Dames and Games

posted on 4 December, 2015

Started the night off good got a couple beers my ones ready enjoying the night tipping here n there to the girls that actually showed energy not just dancing to get it over with. Then the security wanna bees said we gotta see you tipping or gonna ask you guys to get up like bitch have you not seeing me tip no i haven't ain't that a bitch ass move fuck up my night last time I come here wow horrible

Lilly P.  on Dames and Games

posted on 21 November, 2015

Tuesdays happy hour is GREAT...$2 drinks n $2 steak dinners, you cant beat that...the food is good!!First time there was fun, the second time around the service was HORRIBLE, due to the waitress we got...Overall its a good place to come and hang out, will definetly be back hope we get a different waitress...

rickywho2  on  Dames and Games

posted on 28 October, 2015

Came in with my business partner. Newbie. First time here. I was impressed with the selection of drinks at the bar. We were hungry so we had a burger and fries for $3.00 and Buffalo wings for 25 cents each. I was skeptical but the to my surprise the food was delicious. A+ for the chef. Kudos. Definitely. Came too early so not that many girls. The bartender Violet was super friendly, made great drinks. She has some awesome art work on her arms.

felixnada  on  Dames and Games

posted on 2 October, 2015

Rude the girl in the front was not great! She made the night sour! The girls inside were good but the girl in front was super rude

Weedman420  on  Dames and Games

posted on 18 September, 2015

DONT USE A CREDITCARD AT THIS LOCATION, VIOLETA WILL ADD A $50 TIP AND FORGED YOUR SIGNATURE AND MANAGEMENT WONT DO ANYTHING TO RESOLVE THE SITUATION. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO DAMES n GAMES DUE TO BARTENDER VIOLETA STIFFING ME AND WHO KNOWS HOW MANY MORE CUSTOMERS, HOW LOW CAN THE ESTABLISHMENT BE TO ACTUALLY ALLOW THEIR EMPLOYEES TO STEAL FROM THEIR CUSTOMERS? I only ordered 4 drinks which on tuesday they're $2 each. (Vodka and Cranberry) The bartender Violeta wrongfully charged me $17. which i complained to her and said she will comp the whole bill.On the receipt that she gave me i refused to sign, i wrote a big Question mark on the $17 because it was wrong as you can state on the receive that Washington Management provided to bank of america. Also i wrote a giant X on the signature section because i refused to sign it.Also i wrote a 0 on the tip section but obviously VIOLETA placed a 5 in front of the 0 i wrote to become a $50 on my bill. I went to the LAPD and filed a police report for fraud because Violeta forged my signature and literally robbed me because i never gave her authorization or the right to forged my signature and add a tip. This is the worst experience i have encounter at a merchant that now i have to make sure to watch my bank account so nobody like violeta would wrongfully charge me in the future

timmykilla  on  Dames and Games

posted on 26 July, 2015

Bad service. I went in hungry took about 30 mins to get service had to hunt down a waitress myself then the food took another 30 mins. The waitress don't even notice you maybe because I'm a girl but it's typical dames n games waitress have no good service.

tonycluber  on  Dames and Games

posted on 23 July, 2015

I am so happy to see that there are a lot of hairy women here. So if you are a fan of underarm hair and shaggy bikini areas you will love it here and the women are very kind. More fuzz and more buzz, this is my kind-o place.

yanard12  on  Dames and Games

posted on 13 June, 2015

I usually like dames and I go with my husband but Saturday was wack...took forever to get in.... the girls were acting ratchet not even dancing.. screaming drinking on stage wack...can't remember the girls name the one with the red hair she's good but the rest Thumbs down..

Lisa D.  on Dames and Games

posted on 6 June, 2015

I actually enjoyed myself here. The food and drinks are great for a sports bar atmosphere and the ladies are all very friendly and enthusiastic with the customers. I was even given two lap dances on account that it was my birthday (which it wasn't). There are plenty of secluded booths for larger groups and seats right up at the show. Large TVs on all sides so you can watch the game. I recommended this place!

Hugo D.  on Dames and Games

posted on 20 May, 2015

Liked The Atmosphere... Dodger Game On The Big Screens, Girls On Stage And Walking The Floor, And $2.00 Beers & $2.00 Steak Dinners On Tuesdays, You Can't Beat That. Only Down Fall Was That They Took A Little Over An Hour To Bring Out Our Food.

Selena T.  on Dames and Games

posted on 17 May, 2015

On my way tonight!!! Looking forward to the food while enjoying some good entertainment!!!

Mike L.  on Dames and Games

posted on 30 April, 2015

They're doing construction to the lobby and from what the dancers say, it's an effort to push their VIP area. Also 3 out of the 4 sinks in the men's restroom as well as one of the toilets haven't worked for weeks. Horrible. Some of my favorite girls are gone, but they still have beautiful ladies even during the day. So not removing any stars, but not getting any better either.

rogerrab2  on  Dames and Games

posted on 21 March, 2015

10 dollars to get in, they advertise its adult entertainment topless but i didnt see any dancers on stage take anything off. Lap dance was 20 dollars and still nothing came off. Girls were average looking. Better of at sams hofbrau where its 10 dollars and maybe even see a celeb or two. Basically a strip club without the strip . Waste of my time.