Burlesque

4.6
818.765.1158

13324 Sherman Way

North Hollywood, CA 91605

Strip Club News  on Burlesque

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCN  on  Burlesque

posted on 25 January, 2017

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)  on Burlesque

Claudia K.  on Burlesque

posted on 25 October, 2016

You would never know by the outside how actually cool it is on the inside. Went there with some buds and had a pretty good darn time. They say it's been remodeled and it looks it. It's a nice set up. I couldn't think of what to drink so the bar nurse made one up for me and it was good. Everyone remarks about the bar being darn well stocked, IT IS. The girls (dancers) know how to work the pole and that's what I like to watch. They would come over and were really nice and friendly. The DJ was FANTASTIC. Everyone enjoying this night looked like you and I. By the way, it is not uncommon for women to visit a gentlemens' club. Our group of ladies had a lot of fun and were treated nicely..

PWNStarZ  on Burlesque

posted on 5 October, 2016

I'm gay but married with ugly kids.

Sarkis K.  on Burlesque

posted on 20 September, 2016

Great place!!! Went with a couple of my friends had a great time drinks weren't watered down and a good price the staff was all friendly and felt inviting all the girls were amazing beautiful and were able to sit and talk to them... will go again for sure..

Ricardo S.  on Burlesque

posted on 16 August, 2016

This place has a great vibe I love the music the Dj is playing some old school and new smooth music the girls are pretty I will recommend coming a little after 4-5 more girls more action, Trisha one of the beautiful bar tenders was very polite and made me a excellent Cadillac drink I'll be back soon

fisherdex1  on  Burlesque

posted on 25 July, 2016

Used to come here before they closed and reopened. Looks very nice now but I miss the old fashioned look it had.... I hope I start to see some thick girls, I hope it's not gonna be like star garden where all the girls look like amy winehouse, Courtney love etc. I wanna see some natural curves like bette page, Marilyn Monroe and Mae West. One thing that has changed that I do love is the drinks! The old burlesque didn't even clean they're soda machine! The soda was always flat gross! The drinks are great now so I'll give it 4 stars for that

AssnTits5  on  Burlesque

posted on 9 June, 2016

This place was awesome for a drink after work. The drinks and the service were perfect. Excited to have a spot to go to in the area.

timmykilla  on  Burlesque

posted on 8 June, 2016

Finally checked out this place last Friday. Pretty good alternative to dames and games. Bar has cheap drinks and there's all types of girls for everyone. Can't really complain - we had a great time!

maxxy1  on  Burlesque

posted on 16 May, 2016

New owners, new furnishings, new dancers, new everything! Decided to try it out.. and it was great! The bouncer was cool. Had a beer (awesome - bartender was cool & sexy). Watched the dancers and had a lot of fun talking with the ladies. Totally sexy. Just plain fun. I will be back soon. If you're looking for a good time, a few drinks and lots of sexy, then I highly recommend.

Randy S.  on Burlesque

posted on 10 June, 2014

Was there the other night, place is not good at all. $5 a beer, they only had one coors light left all the beers we had tasted like they were a few years old, or sat in the sun for awhile. To top it off its $4 to play a game of pool. Insane.

Franklyn  on  Burlesque

posted on 5 September, 2012

If you're a socially awkward weirdo and can't seem to approach women in clubs where you would have to approach women to talk to you, this place is good for people like this (in other words: me). It's a bikini bar, so no nudity, which is fine, since they have a full bar. And ridiculously cheap drinks. Women will chat you up there and seems like a good way to get over your awkwardness with getting to know women. Obvious they approach you. Which is not a bad way to start.Got a Glenlivet for $8. There isn't a bar around that that would be under $12. I can't imagine what happy rates would've been.It is also a very low key place, and am really surprised that it doesn't have a hipper younger clientele, although the neighborhood is a bit sketchy. It does have a really relaxed feel to it. No reason for pretense.They do solicit lap dances. For the money...eh...I hate to say it but you would do better going to a strip club.The ladies are definitely a mixed bag of ethnicities and styles. I think they'd make a lot more at strip places, but...it seems most women working here seem to think that it is beneath them to do so. Which you have to respect. Also, I've only chatted up two dancers there, and they were both surprisingly brutally honest. They shared their personal lives openly. Not a shred of pretense. Just...on a very slow night, they made for good company (even though I was acting douchey). They tend to ask you what you do as a profession. I always say "male stripper." To which they laugh incredulously. Great for ego.A really chill place to just have a drink on a weekday. Not sure what it's like on a weekend. But I'm sure it starts to heat up.In all seriousness, I do recommend this place for the socially challenged. It's not a strip club, which makes you play in make-believe and eventually feel like a total loser. It's a hang out like atmosphere, and could be a more gentle entry into exotic dancing.

richard95  on  Burlesque

posted on 28 July, 2010

Great place to have a stiff drink and look at SEXY women. My favorite dancers are Tatianna and Hypnotic, they are some booty shakers! The gals are very friendly and dont have the typical bad stripper attitudes.