Bare 'N Legal

909.595.9111

2851 Pomona Blvd.

Pomona, CA 91768

Club Desire (management)  on Bare 'N Legal

DexterRexter  on  Bare 'N Legal

posted on 1 December, 2016

Favorite strip club , if anyone knows jade tell her i have her earrings -channel kid 310906660

Harrison69  on  Bare 'N Legal

posted on 25 August, 2016

The girls here has huge ass. Best club in the city. I cumed twice. 10/10 best fucking shit ever.

james1412  on  Bare 'N Legal

posted on 10 June, 2016

This place really isn't worth going to. Girls are not that good looking and really small. It was cool that the guy gave me my 20$ back but that's outrageous prices

nickstrip  on  Bare 'N Legal

posted on 7 January, 2015

The atmosphere was professional. The couches, the stage, the VIP section & best of all the DJ... all aspects of this club is great.

StripClub431  on  Bare 'N Legal

posted on 7 April, 2014

Great place, the last 2 reviewers don't know how it is now. It's great, best girls are here after all the other clubs I've been to, this place impressed me the most. It's clean inside, feels homey, and great staff. Treated like a king here. For a man in the business, def one the best.

Frank G.  on Bare 'N Legal

posted on 19 February, 2014

the worst strip club i have been to. I could have done better out my garage and with some $2 bottom feeding tramp i find on the corner. they should have paid me for going in there. the girls look like inbred gazelles.

AssnTits5  on  Bare 'N Legal

posted on 8 August, 2013

This place used to be good. Now it totally sucks. They used to have nice, good looking gals. Now it very trashy and gross. I think the owner fried his brain on steroids or something (he looks like it anyways. Went in last night and now they are starting to try and rip you off with "ladies drinks." Go elsewhere. No one sells ladies sodas anymore. Not going back. All of the girls in the pictures have left to other clubs. WHACK - ZERO STARS. Hate to be harsh but it sucks when clubs get ruined by greed. What do u expect though I guess....