Pacers

3334 Midway Dr

San Diego, CA 92110

Club Desire (management)  on Pacers

Caden  on  Pacers

posted on 27 November, 2016
Joined 4 weeks ago

This place is awesome! I have been here a few times, and it never disappoints. It is a fun little outing for "something different." Good music, good dancers, and good service. There seems to be plenty of seating, and it is WAY cleaner than other strip clubs that I have been to. This place has a more "classy" vibe about it. It's not even that expensive ($10 pitchers of Miller Lite). This is definitely the best value for "this type of entertainment" in San Diego!

Colbys  on  Pacers

posted on 24 September, 2016
Joined 10 months ago

Pacers is so fun and awesome. I go there all the time and have a blast. Ask for Heather. She'll rock your world.

Raff  on  Pacers

posted on 24 July, 2016
Joined 6 months ago

Best strip club in SD and the girls are super Sexy!!! This club is the most comfortable compared to most strip clubs. It is San Diego so the girls don't get topless during lap dances. I got a dance from "Natasha" she was super hot and had a wonderful personality.... Smelled like Vanilla! Great place for bachelor parties or just to grab a beer! Get a dance from "Natasha" cute blonde!

stripforme123  on  Pacers

posted on 21 June, 2016
Joined 11 months ago

I came here with some girlfriends since one of them was getting married and wanted to see hot girls instead of hot guys. The workers were understanding and there's plenty of street parking. Their bottle service was reasonable and my friends definitely had a good time. I was dd so I just sat there and tried to be responsible or whatever. Girls, do be careful. When we were leaving, a few guys followed us and tried to get the drunk ones to go home with them. We got lucky and after I said they were with me, aka "in relationship", they respectfully left us alone. That's not always the case out in the world!

moneyman2  on  Pacers

posted on 29 March, 2016
Joined 10 months ago

Nicest gentlemens club in town. The decor is modern and you can tell has been redone recently. The girls are nice and a lot of them put on great pole shows.

Bernadette H.  on Pacers

posted on 26 February, 2016

Went on a whim after visiting a nearby brewery. It was Valentine's Day and a couple of girlfriends and myself were celebrating second Halloween instead. This place was great. Servers and dancers were friendly and good looking. The place was not seedy, and I would definitely return. It made our single girls night out a memorable one.

danielson  on  Pacers

posted on 24 February, 2016
Joined 10 months ago

Melissa R.  on Pacers

posted on 13 February, 2016

The place was mediocre at best. We were having a decent time there for a while (I went with my gf) and we were seated at the bar. We had a few great female bartenders until we didn't. A male bartender was bar tending about an hour after we got there. He was quick to let us know with his apologies "of course" that there was no PDA allowed in the club when he saw us kiss each other. We had ordered a lap dance from one of the least ratchet and most legal aged looking non eating disordered dancers. We decided to leave and don't recommend an establishment that has ridiculous policies that seem questionable at best.

rickywho2  on  Pacers

posted on 18 November, 2015

Best gentlemens club I ever been to. I am judging by the amount of fun I experienced. But then again, anyone that is willing to spend $$$$ is going to enjoy themselves. Decor was not bad. Didn't feel too crammed inside. I went on a rainy Tuesday night. Crowd was great, girls were beautiful. Service was quick and friendly. Food is not bad for a gentlemens club. Probably gave away over $300 in $1.00 just on random girls that would pass by the table to greet you after they have just finished dancing on stage. Complimentary valet parking was also nice. My favorite girls I had the pleasure of meeting that night, parker, leila.

brandonresh  on  Pacers

posted on 5 November, 2015

Avoid this place at all costs! They are in the business to RIP YOU off. Here's the deal: Went there with a group of 10 and it was $40 each for VIP service. I collected the $$ from my party and was told to simply pay at the end of the evening. For whatever reason, they wanted to hang on to my credit card, which was a mistake on my part. The night ends and I pay for all 10 of us in cash. Little did I know, my credit card was also charged! Essentially, I was billed twice. Called the next day and was told that this "happens all the time and that 2 or 3 people like myself have the same issue every week." The charge was to be credited back to my card. That never happened and now I am out $400 on my card and $400 in cash! I tried to work with management, but got nowhere of course. Bottom line is, if you go, just expect to get ripped off! I am sure the hostess at the front pocketed the cash while my card was charged. Lesson learned on my part as I should have questioned why I needed to provide a credit card when I had cash in hand. Given what I was told the day after I was there by a manager, it's a scam they run and seem to be successful at it. Move on to the next place and don't waste your time or money.

Jade H.  on Pacers

posted on 19 August, 2015

I've actually never been here but this review is for the correspondence with Chris S. in regards to a reservation request. He was very helpful and answered my questions and he was overall pleasant. I ultimately had to cancel my reservation but his great customer service will definitely make me want to visit Pacer some day.

timmykilla  on  Pacers

posted on 11 August, 2015

Decent place. Girls are ok. I didn't have a waitress come by once for a drink order so I had to keep going to the bar. Music is good. I don't like how the girls walk around asking if you liked their show after they dance. Made me feel obligated to tip them even if I didn't want to. But didn't get asked if I wanted a dance once. Just here on vacation but probably wouldn't come back.

Bob E.  on Pacers

posted on 15 June, 2015

Excellent grilled cheese sandwiches, and the beer selection is adequate. Depending on the time of day you go, it can be pretty cheap. Sometimes some naked girls are dancing around, and the music is overly loud, but I like to come here for their grilled cheese sandwiches.I think it would be cool if they had karaoke.

fuckery12  on  Pacers

posted on 1 May, 2015

I would say its the best club ever and i will say thank you to lollipop for her great time spending with me and especial was really kind and sweet she know how to respect customers and she made my day i recommend to all customers who goes there to see her she really care about u and you can have a good conversation and she knows how to dance ;) and great management to thank you lollipop and to the management team

fritter17  on  Pacers

posted on 15 January, 2015

Weedman420  on  Pacers

posted on 1 January, 2015

Went with my brother and some friends the establishment got a little better. They have twin dancers aain't see for San Diego.

billtheguy12  on  Pacers

posted on 27 December, 2014

The best strip club in San Diego! They have nice stuffs, and pretty good club atmosphere. We had a realy fun! The glasses never be empty. Meybe we gonna come next time with big company)

james1412  on  Pacers

posted on 20 November, 2014

Laid back place with great specials and beautiful dancers. The best strip club in San Diego regardless if you want to sit on the patio and enjoy a cigar and beer while watching the game or if you want a beautiful woman on your lap...or both!

StripClub431  on  Pacers

posted on 18 November, 2014

My favorite bar for entertainment. Great food, great deals, awesome servers & bartenders (Lisa is a pro), door men are on point and good dudes (Chris & Marcus TOP NOTCH). Management rocks (I love Noura to pieces...best attitude ever and fun while still being professional repp'n the Pacers brand). The girls are great and fun to talk to even though they don't try and talk to couples (not profitable, I get it but we drop coin when we are here SMH) I overall love this spot, have had many great celebrations here and will miss it when I move. ...bet your ass ill be back for visits though!

Scott W.  on Pacers

posted on 20 July, 2014

I was an out-of-towner from Atlanta looking to show my bachelor buddy from the northwest a good time.I knew an Atlanta transplant in SD who basically told me Pacers was my best shot at a great time for what we wanted but to be prepared for disappointment compared to Atlanta's legendary clubs.On the whole, I liked the layout of the club but wasn't blown away. On the whole, I liked the girls there on a Friday, but I wasn't blown away. I liked the drink strength-to-price ratio, but I wasn't blown away.So far, a nice little club but nothing worth 5-stars and nothing I would compare to Atlanta's finer establishments.What Pacer's has that I've never seen before, and the sole reason for this 5-star review: two breathtaking twins.Identical twins are one thing. Beautiful identical twins are another. Beautiful identical twins who were also by far the best pole dancers we saw all night? Yeah, that will earn you 5 stars. I've never seen anything quite like it and it made our group's night.

Jennifer J.  on Pacers

posted on 18 July, 2014

Going to strip clubs is a bonding ritual for me and my friends! We don't judge, we don't hate on the girls- we simply have a great time!This club was mediocre and could have been better. We wanted to see @ss and thickness but SD has some skinny @ss strippers dancing. We only saw maybe 2 women we really liked. One was the waitress with the amazing @ss. The other was thick as heck and she graced me with her @$$ lol. They have twin strippers here who work that pole.. Skinny- but mad skills. I'm a lover not a hater.Overall, this was a clean and safe place to go. This club needs women with @ss and some thickness! We had a good time but looking forward to checking out other clubs in SD.

Todd P.  on Pacers

posted on 2 February, 2014

This was stop 4 or 5 on our birthday party bus tour and probably shouldn't have been. We nearly got tossed and not in a good way. There are rules at these places and they are not to be broken. However, on the brighter side, we had a blast breaking rules and misbehaving. Ok, no touching the girls. I didn't! No rude comments. I didn't! no taking pictures. Um, oops. Well it was a birthday and we were drinking and throwing money on stage in bundles. Though the bouncer sprung into action and shut us down, we had our fun and we were out the door. It was fun and it wasn't even dark outside yet. This is about the end of what I can remember from that day. All fun and Pacers being part of it. And I didn't have to get naked. A very good day

harryharry  on  Pacers

posted on 28 January, 2014

PROS: drinks are cheap for strip club standard Decent cover ($10 for sat night)I only saw one, but I'm assuming both are the same - the TWINs! :) Best dancer I've seen - worked the pole like a true artistNEUTRALS: mostly white chicks, scattering of black and Latina chicks. Didn't see an Asian girl. Lots of girls with tattoos. Two decent sized stages - half of the girls would go up to the edge of the stage (as opposed to focusing around pole)The "private" lap dance area can be somewhat strange as you may easily be staring at someone else while getting a dance since its so enclosedCONS: limited in dances - I thought there'd be "levels" of dances for the bachelor party dude (his first time too!)Girls are more aggressive. I sat at the stage, giving money, and after their dance they come up and ask for more money (to those at the tables also)OVERALL: BEST topless strip club I've been to :)

Some Young Gu Y.  on Pacers

posted on 19 December, 2013

POV: College studentThis club gets a star because of the cute bartenders, much more attractive than some of the dancers; I see pretty girls often on campus so, I was hardly amazed when I walked in. It was a thursday night, so that might have something to do with it. As soon as I sit down, already I'm getting harassed by dancers to tip them after "seeing" their show, which I didn't because I was too busy trying to find an attractive woman in the club. Even one performer was physically trying to get me out of my seat just to get a dance with her. Pretty sad. And be very careful of these reviews, most of the people reviewing are probably cohorts/friends of dancers/workers... I did get one dance from this PAWG; but didn't really get to enjoy it because my boner was put to sleep all night.

Rob G.  on Pacers

posted on 21 October, 2013

Pacers is by far the best gentlemen's club I have ever been too. They have great service, and the food is excellent! Euphoria and Astoria (The Twins) are easily the best dancers there; incredibly beautiful, talented, and friendly. They will definitely keep me coming back!

Johnnyboy123  on  Pacers

posted on 16 August, 2013

i left my wallet here after a crazy night and got it back the next day with everything inside of it! i had a bunch of giftcards, my ID, credit cards all there. it restored my faith in humanity!

Miguel L.  on Pacers

posted on 11 June, 2013

Came here a couple weekends ago for one of my best friend's bachelor party. The girls were fun but not in a "cheap" kind of way (well most of them)...and they were all pretty good-looking. My buddy had a great time. But the best part of the night? Ivy. Hands down.

Adrian D.  on Pacers

posted on 19 April, 2013

Wow and wow! The twins are the bomb digity! Ask for Astoria and Euphoria. I've been to every other strip club in San Diego and this is the best!

Josh E.  on Pacers

posted on 21 December, 2012

Sort of a strange place, although I have to give it up to them having both efficiency and appealing to the male lowest common denominator down to a friggin' SCIENCE. Here is how most of the night will play out:Pacers is a large strip club with two circular stages. These stages must be at LEAST 50ft in diameter, because the center of the stage/pole is FAR from the seating/grubby man-hands. I assume there is a "discretionary engagement with the horny clientele" policy for the dancers, because a few of them spent their entire dance far, far out of paw's reach. But as we all know, where there's a will to have *your* dollar touch a stripper's body, there is a way. So almost all of the 30+ guys surrounding the stage either balled-up, aircraftized, or made tiny spears of their dollars and lobbed them at the chick as if she were godzilla invading Tokyo. Very bizzare, especially with all the hooting/hollering going on. I felt as if I were in the dark ages in some barbarian camp with warriors pelting a dancing slave girl with pieces of mutton or something.The strangeness continued as after each song, the dancer left the stage, and was followed by a huge bouncer with a huge rake/broom which he deftly drove across the stage, neatly sweeping up all of the currency projectiles. Then the next lady would bolt out, do a single song, and the cycle would continue.This place was also the first joint I've seen to install the "MAKE IT RAIN" device. Allow me to explain: when you go to the ATM, in addition to be able to pull out a selectable portion of your rent money, there is the option to "MAKE IT RAIN" with selectable denominations from 20 ranging to 100+ if I remember correctly. If you choose to "MAKE IT RAIN", within three minutes, a large airgun in the ceiling sprays bills out over the stage. One guy did this and I couldn't help but imagine the scene out of a godzilla movie "Sir, our $1 volleys are ineffective, we've gotta call in an airstrike.."So needless to say, it was extremely hard to take this place seriously. Some of the girls were really cute, and the drinks were reasonably priced, but with the stage being so far away, and atmosphere weirding me out, I really wasn't able to enjoy myself. I wouldn't recommend it unless you've been dying for an experience that mixes your throwing skills with topless women.. and even then, nude baseball would be way better. But I digress. Anyway, they also offer a military discount, so if you do go check this place out, be sure to bring your ID (or VA ID if you're a veteran.)