Condor

560 Broadway

San Francisco, CA 94133

Club Desire (management)  on Condor

anthony1  on  Condor

posted on 27 October, 2016
Joined 9 months ago

Went here for a girls night out! Most of the girls were rude and on their phones. The only girls that were friendly was a girl with pink-red hair and another girl with white dreadlocks. Drinks a bit expensive but had a fun night with my frien

justinlk  on  Condor

posted on 17 September, 2016
Joined 9 months ago

Girls are attractive, entertaining and friendly. Just don't expect to get a drink right a way even if you came 12 deep of customers. The waitress was rude and failed to even get our whole group their drinks. some of our party got their 2nd beer while the other 1/2 never got their first drink. Anyways the atmosphere is very nice and the decor is exceptional. I appreciate that the condor club acknowledge my comment about the waitress and so for that I add another star.

felixnada  on  Condor

posted on 23 June, 2016

My last trip to a gentlemen's club was in Vegas, so my expectations for Condor were low. I've been to a lot of clubs on Broadway. Some horrible. Like really bad. Condor is by far, the best one I've been to in North Beach. We were just bumming around, eating cheese steaks, and drinking at Grant & Green, and thought hey, let's go to a strip club. You know how it is. As we were walking by Marc heard our debate on where to go and offered to bring us in as his guest. Very cool, dude. So, here is my actual review.Drinks: A little pricey, but this isn't just a bar. They have chicks dancing, a DJ spinning, UFC fights on flat screens all over the place. Yeah, you pay $3 bucks more for a gin and tonic than up the street, but you aren't staring at an overweight drunk dude in a Warriors shirt at the other end of the bar. You are being entertained.Entertainment: Topless girls, some very talented on the pole. Good music and it's a wide variety. Sports channel on every TV. And there is a TV in view no matter where you are sitting.Girls: We were a group of two chicks and two dudes. The girls were super cool with all of us. They weren't pushy, aside from one, but the others were all fun and nice people. Because these are people not just nameless bodies. Staff: All the dudes that work there were hella cool. Even when my friend try to take a pic of me, security asked nicely to delete the picture. Which we did. They were all really nice, even when they made fun of me for my horrible attempt to make it rain. I'm not Steph Curry, sorry. Overall: Bathrooms were small and hot, but very clean. The "private" area isn't seedy looking at all. It's actually very upscale compared to the "high end" place I saw in Vegas. The main room was super clean, and very elegant. If you want to bring your girl to a strip club, this place is perfect. It's non-confrontational and a really good time. The girls all super respectful. I will definitely stumble into the Condor again.

dopeboy19  on  Condor

posted on 9 June, 2016
Joined 12 months ago

Went in on a Thursday night, the overall vibe of the club was really good, great DJ named John Doe was working (that really is his name) music was really good, high energy in the main room where you can see real talent on the 20' high pole, the other side of the club has a bar lounge area that leads to the private dance area, upstairs they have private skybox rooms, Condor is a really nice place with a lot of fun options.

dannyboy7  on  Condor

posted on 18 March, 2016

the service and entertainment is great. the employees make you feel welcomed and the service is great. thanxs so much !

stripforme123  on  Condor

posted on 5 March, 2016
Joined 11 months ago

My first here and it was the time I've had in a gentleman's club. From the host at the entrance, too the bar tenders, the bathroom attendant, and the girls, the service was top notch; everyone treated my friends and I with respect. I only have two gripes: the drink minimums ($50 minimum at a table, $15 at the bar); this actually deterred more from spending more because I had to meet a quota but I understand when dealing with drunks they have to constantly be taken care of...but it was still annoying. My second gripe, the waitresses and bar tenders being adamant about the signatures on the receipt being exactly the same as the one's on our licences; example, "I need you put a line through the center of your signature, like your ID. My boss is really anal.". Overall good experience. I will be going back when I travel to SF. Special shout outs to William, Frankie, Stormin' Norman, and Lovette.

Anthony S.  on Condor

posted on 14 February, 2016

Let's just keep it real. If a "club" can entertain single men, couple and groups all over the course of a couple hours of us being there, and have a good array of beautiful dancers who all had some quite attained talent then it's a good good in my book. Came here valentines weekend with my wife and to see her enjoy the atmosphere was the best part.

Mohit A.  on Condor

posted on 25 December, 2015

I had my bachelor party there and it was amazing.. The girls were beautiful and professional. I had a great night there..

Johnson12  on  Condor

posted on 22 October, 2015

An awesome club for a fun night out! I hosted my sister's bachelorette party here, and our group had a fabulous time! The staff was very accommodating to us, super friendly and made the night so fun and memorable! I love the atmosphere and upscale yet vintage feel - it is a classy place. All of the girls on stage are very talented and look amazing. Definitely recommend.

brandonresh  on  Condor

posted on 25 September, 2015

Mike was the best bartender we had all day. The Condor club rocked the day. Way to go kitty for your lovely purrrrfect smile and ????? Smily face.

timmykilla  on  Condor

posted on 18 September, 2015

Been going to this place for a year now . All I can say is good. Manager Mike you r the best Frankie best bar tender . Must go place, Sunday's so much fun and good live music . Go go go

Abigail L.  on Condor

posted on 11 August, 2015

Definitely my boyfriends and I go to spot when we wanna chill in SF. This is easy to locate. It's right on the corner on Broadway.Despite the location, the staff here are super cool! The security guards here are friendly and always hook us up and chat it up. The dancers are good looking and sweet. Their are there to work, but they will always have a drink with you and chill. The bartender Natalie always hooks it up. This venue is great because it has two sections. If you're not in the mood to just sit and watch girls dance, you can chill in the back room where the bar is. Always a plus in a strip club, the bathrooms are separate. Some clubs on Broadway have one bathroom for everyone. Never fun. Big shout to the manager here. We lost a few things here on some crazy nights we had, and for some reason the manager takes great care of them. Ain't no greater feeling than losing something and finding it. Thanks Francis and Mike! A def must try. You won't be disappointed.

Erik H.  on Condor

posted on 5 July, 2015

I like the place and all. The music was too loud and the guitarists chops were less than stellar. Dude was having a hard time with oye como va. Come on. People were nice, couldn't find the naked woman, at 5pm. My girl was bummed so we went home to watch a movie! I was hoping for an exciting night out.

Weedman420  on  Condor

posted on 18 June, 2015

I came here for the first time last night and my my did I have a blast. I've only been to a topless bar once before this and let me just say Condor was definitely my favorite. For starters the gentlemen at the front entrance were probably the nicest guys ever and they were soooo funny omg. I came in with a really great feeling about the place. My group of friends and I were immediately in a booth directly across the stage. After being seated waitresses kept coming around and they knew how to take care of us. We had an awesome view of the beautiful dancers. They all had amazing bodies and knew how to dance! My friend bought me a lap dance and the girl was so awesome. I unfortunately had to leave early because of work the next morning but I definitely will be back! This place has the combo of service and dancers! Can't wait to be back

yanard12  on  Condor

posted on 3 May, 2015

Lovely, divey strip club in the city with some history as well. Laid back and friendly vibe overall. The ambiance is less mainstream, upscale, more down-to-earth, fun, and working class. They do bluesy live music on Sunday afternoons and when the weather's nice, they open the windows onto the street. There are no strippers working at that time, by the way; it's just a cool bar with live music for that portion of the day.Bathrooms: Clean and well-maintained. There's also that guy who has the towels, mints, and stuff.

Johnnyboy123  on  Condor

posted on 12 April, 2015

Food, drink, beautiful ladies, sports TV, what more could I ask? Oh, and the friendly waitress Amy is gorgeous, I love her!

Rebecca M.  on Condor

posted on 25 March, 2015

Went there to drink n had fun with my girls last night. Although we didn't go for the strippers they were really nice lol. The bartender was cool. We were having such a good time they had to kick us out at closing time hahaha.

Joe B.  on Condor

posted on 26 February, 2015

Cool place . Came here with some friends & had a great time. I gave the girls a B- grade . Good beer selection. Nice bartenders. Staff was also nice.

james1412  on  Condor

posted on 28 December, 2014

The best strip club in the world. Teamcondor is what it's about. I love my family. LET ME GET A JAMERSON!!!!

Harrison69  on  Condor

posted on 3 December, 2014

The condor is THE best vibes, entertainment, and sexiness in all of SF. I have started going here, verses clubs or bars in the city because honestly I'd rather spend my dollars on beautiful women while enjoying a cocktail, than stuck in a packed sweat box full of assholes. The staff here is wonderful and the ladies....oh the ladies. They are all incredibly hot, have fucking style, and are so talented. I stay for hours just to see who's up next. Men and women are welcome equally. I have never had a bad time here. If you do go ask for Ariana or Astrid!!! They are powerfully hot women who will rock your world. It's amazing.

Whitne B.  on Condor

posted on 8 October, 2014

Condor is AWESOME OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! What more can I say? You can never fully please everyone that comes thru those doors, but for the most part, everybody that I see and speak to are always having a great time:) :) leaving a trail of happy faces!

Harrison69  on  Condor

posted on 2 August, 2014

This is a nice place to spend some time after the whole day work. It has a nice bar and I liked it.

Niels T.  on Condor

posted on 20 June, 2014

(For Dutch review, see below). What a nice place this is. I was visiting from Holland in April, and my friend and I were looking at a nice place for a drink (alcoholic) and entertainment. The friendly welcome at the door was a big difference with the other places in the area. We had a nice table in front of the stage. I had a great time talking with Nicole, and she also gave an amazing dance. will definitely visit again, hope that Nicole is still there.Dutch:Een hele leuke tent. we waren op zoek naar een club om wat te drinken (alcohol) en entertainment. vriendelijk ontvangst bij deur, niet van dat geschreeuw zoals bij andere clubs in de buurt. we hadden een mooie plek voor het podium. heb heel leuk met een meisje gepraat, Nicole, die ook nog fantastisch gedanst heeft. echt een aanrader, kom hier zeker terug, hoop dat Nicole er nog is.

fritter17  on  Condor

posted on 16 May, 2014

Amazing! Mark the manager is super friendly and actually gets to know his guests. Which is unheard of! Atmosphere is fun and intimate with a bunch of beautiful ,talented women. These women also seem happy to be working there . I've been into other strip clubs in SF and the ladies are talking about how much they hate the managment, have all there money taken from them, ect.BESTstrip club in San Francisco by far. Don't even bother checking out other strip clubs in SF....this is it.

L B.  on Condor

posted on 4 May, 2014

I visited the condor early on a Friday night. The floor men and management were very friendly and welcoming. The club was very large compared to some of the other clubs I have been too. All of the dancers were very friendly and welcoming! Also very pretty I might add! Very classy place. There was a high energy with the dj and music being played! I liked that there was a small stage on the bar side of the club, to keep both sides of the club entertaining! Also being as that it was the first gentlemens club in the US, there was a lot of cool old pictures and paintings! Drinks weren't too expensive, bartenders were great! The place had a very comfortable casual feel. I will definitely be coming back and suggesting this place to my friends!!

Ying L.  on Condor

posted on 21 April, 2014

The Condor Club is great. It's more than just another strip on Broadway, it is a historical landmark, being the first legal strip club in the United States and maybe the world. The interior is elegant with vintage style decor and old photos of former dancers including the legendary Carol Doda. I actually lead a tour through the club to tell visitors about the history and some ghost stories attached to this place (one of the most bizarre deaths in SF history occurred here). The manager, Mark, and other employees were super friendly and accommodating. They greeted all the guests and showed them around. Everyone came out impressed. In addition to the dancers, they also have live bands and food. The Condor Club is a must see if you're in the North Beach area.

ELLA B.  on Condor

posted on 12 April, 2014

We started here early on in the day. The live band was heard through the street and brought us in. The service was friendly n the beer was cold.. It was my boyfriends birthday and his sister ordered some food, it was impressive and better then I expected from a bar/topless bar. The owner was super friendly and gave birthday boy a giants pint glass he was dying to own, super cool...he loves that cup. We came back later that night and once again we had a great experience! The staff super friendly even the bouncer was polite.. The whole experience all around stellar!!

Jo F.  on Condor

posted on 23 March, 2014

Hands down the best dancers on the block. Not just because they're hot and friendly but you should see these girls skills. So many of them do so many amazing pole tricks. Staff was super cool too

Franklyn  on  Condor

posted on 21 March, 2014

The door man outside was friendly. I wondered if they would hire a Transvestite? Maybe we should ask the customers?