Condor

3.9
415.781.8222

560 Broadway

San Francisco, CA 94133

Strip Club News  on Condor

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCN  on  Condor

posted on 25 January, 2017
Joined 12 months ago

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)  on Condor

anthony1  on  Condor

posted on 27 October, 2016
Joined 11 months ago

Went here for a girls night out! Most of the girls were rude and on their phones. The only girls that were friendly was a girl with pink-red hair and another girl with white dreadlocks. Drinks a bit expensive but had a fun night with my frien

justinlk  on  Condor

posted on 17 September, 2016

Girls are attractive, entertaining and friendly. Just don't expect to get a drink right a way even if you came 12 deep of customers. The waitress was rude and failed to even get our whole group their drinks. some of our party got their 2nd beer while the other 1/2 never got their first drink. Anyways the atmosphere is very nice and the decor is exceptional. I appreciate that the condor club acknowledge my comment about the waitress and so for that I add another star.

felixnada  on  Condor

posted on 23 June, 2016

My last trip to a gentlemen's club was in Vegas, so my expectations for Condor were low. I've been to a lot of clubs on Broadway. Some horrible. Like really bad. Condor is by far, the best one I've been to in North Beach. We were just bumming around, eating cheese steaks, and drinking at Grant & Green, and thought hey, let's go to a strip club. You know how it is. As we were walking by Marc heard our debate on where to go and offered to bring us in as his guest. Very cool, dude. So, here is my actual review.Drinks: A little pricey, but this isn't just a bar. They have chicks dancing, a DJ spinning, UFC fights on flat screens all over the place. Yeah, you pay $3 bucks more for a gin and tonic than up the street, but you aren't staring at an overweight drunk dude in a Warriors shirt at the other end of the bar. You are being entertained.Entertainment: Topless girls, some very talented on the pole. Good music and it's a wide variety. Sports channel on every TV. And there is a TV in view no matter where you are sitting.Girls: We were a group of two chicks and two dudes. The girls were super cool with all of us. They weren't pushy, aside from one, but the others were all fun and nice people. Because these are people not just nameless bodies. Staff: All the dudes that work there were hella cool. Even when my friend try to take a pic of me, security asked nicely to delete the picture. Which we did. They were all really nice, even when they made fun of me for my horrible attempt to make it rain. I'm not Steph Curry, sorry. Overall: Bathrooms were small and hot, but very clean. The "private" area isn't seedy looking at all. It's actually very upscale compared to the "high end" place I saw in Vegas. The main room was super clean, and very elegant. If you want to bring your girl to a strip club, this place is perfect. It's non-confrontational and a really good time. The girls all super respectful. I will definitely stumble into the Condor again.

dopeboy19  on  Condor

posted on 9 June, 2016

Went in on a Thursday night, the overall vibe of the club was really good, great DJ named John Doe was working (that really is his name) music was really good, high energy in the main room where you can see real talent on the 20' high pole, the other side of the club has a bar lounge area that leads to the private dance area, upstairs they have private skybox rooms, Condor is a really nice place with a lot of fun options.

dannyboy7  on  Condor

posted on 18 March, 2016

the service and entertainment is great. the employees make you feel welcomed and the service is great. thanxs so much !

stripforme123  on  Condor

posted on 5 March, 2016

My first here and it was the time I've had in a gentleman's club. From the host at the entrance, too the bar tenders, the bathroom attendant, and the girls, the service was top notch; everyone treated my friends and I with respect. I only have two gripes: the drink minimums ($50 minimum at a table, $15 at the bar); this actually deterred more from spending more because I had to meet a quota but I understand when dealing with drunks they have to constantly be taken care of...but it was still annoying. My second gripe, the waitresses and bar tenders being adamant about the signatures on the receipt being exactly the same as the one's on our licences; example, "I need you put a line through the center of your signature, like your ID. My boss is really anal.". Overall good experience. I will be going back when I travel to SF. Special shout outs to William, Frankie, Stormin' Norman, and Lovette.

Anthony S.  on Condor

posted on 14 February, 2016

Let's just keep it real. If a "club" can entertain single men, couple and groups all over the course of a couple hours of us being there, and have a good array of beautiful dancers who all had some quite attained talent then it's a good good in my book. Came here valentines weekend with my wife and to see her enjoy the atmosphere was the best part.

Mohit A.  on Condor

posted on 25 December, 2015

I had my bachelor party there and it was amazing.. The girls were beautiful and professional. I had a great night there..

Johnson12  on  Condor

posted on 22 October, 2015

An awesome club for a fun night out! I hosted my sister's bachelorette party here, and our group had a fabulous time! The staff was very accommodating to us, super friendly and made the night so fun and memorable! I love the atmosphere and upscale yet vintage feel - it is a classy place. All of the girls on stage are very talented and look amazing. Definitely recommend.

brandonresh  on  Condor

posted on 25 September, 2015

Mike was the best bartender we had all day. The Condor club rocked the day. Way to go kitty for your lovely purrrrfect smile and ????? Smily face.

timmykilla  on  Condor

posted on 18 September, 2015

Been going to this place for a year now . All I can say is good. Manager Mike you r the best Frankie best bar tender . Must go place, Sunday's so much fun and good live music . Go go go

Abigail L.  on Condor

posted on 11 August, 2015

Definitely my boyfriends and I go to spot when we wanna chill in SF. This is easy to locate. It's right on the corner on Broadway.Despite the location, the staff here are super cool! The security guards here are friendly and always hook us up and chat it up. The dancers are good looking and sweet. Their are there to work, but they will always have a drink with you and chill. The bartender Natalie always hooks it up. This venue is great because it has two sections. If you're not in the mood to just sit and watch girls dance, you can chill in the back room where the bar is. Always a plus in a strip club, the bathrooms are separate. Some clubs on Broadway have one bathroom for everyone. Never fun. Big shout to the manager here. We lost a few things here on some crazy nights we had, and for some reason the manager takes great care of them. Ain't no greater feeling than losing something and finding it. Thanks Francis and Mike! A def must try. You won't be disappointed.

Erik H.  on Condor

posted on 5 July, 2015

I like the place and all. The music was too loud and the guitarists chops were less than stellar. Dude was having a hard time with oye como va. Come on. People were nice, couldn't find the naked woman, at 5pm. My girl was bummed so we went home to watch a movie! I was hoping for an exciting night out.

Weedman420  on  Condor

posted on 18 June, 2015

I came here for the first time last night and my my did I have a blast. I've only been to a topless bar once before this and let me just say Condor was definitely my favorite. For starters the gentlemen at the front entrance were probably the nicest guys ever and they were soooo funny omg. I came in with a really great feeling about the place. My group of friends and I were immediately in a booth directly across the stage. After being seated waitresses kept coming around and they knew how to take care of us. We had an awesome view of the beautiful dancers. They all had amazing bodies and knew how to dance! My friend bought me a lap dance and the girl was so awesome. I unfortunately had to leave early because of work the next morning but I definitely will be back! This place has the combo of service and dancers! Can't wait to be back

yanard12  on  Condor

posted on 3 May, 2015

Lovely, divey strip club in the city with some history as well. Laid back and friendly vibe overall. The ambiance is less mainstream, upscale, more down-to-earth, fun, and working class. They do bluesy live music on Sunday afternoons and when the weather's nice, they open the windows onto the street. There are no strippers working at that time, by the way; it's just a cool bar with live music for that portion of the day.Bathrooms: Clean and well-maintained. There's also that guy who has the towels, mints, and stuff.

Johnnyboy123  on  Condor

posted on 12 April, 2015

Food, drink, beautiful ladies, sports TV, what more could I ask? Oh, and the friendly waitress Amy is gorgeous, I love her!

Rebecca M.  on Condor

posted on 25 March, 2015

Went there to drink n had fun with my girls last night. Although we didn't go for the strippers they were really nice lol. The bartender was cool. We were having such a good time they had to kick us out at closing time hahaha.

Joe B.  on Condor

posted on 26 February, 2015

Cool place . Came here with some friends & had a great time. I gave the girls a B- grade . Good beer selection. Nice bartenders. Staff was also nice.

james1412  on  Condor

posted on 28 December, 2014

The best strip club in the world. Teamcondor is what it's about. I love my family. LET ME GET A JAMERSON!!!!

Harrison69  on  Condor

posted on 3 December, 2014

The condor is THE best vibes, entertainment, and sexiness in all of SF. I have started going here, verses clubs or bars in the city because honestly I'd rather spend my dollars on beautiful women while enjoying a cocktail, than stuck in a packed sweat box full of assholes. The staff here is wonderful and the ladies....oh the ladies. They are all incredibly hot, have fucking style, and are so talented. I stay for hours just to see who's up next. Men and women are welcome equally. I have never had a bad time here. If you do go ask for Ariana or Astrid!!! They are powerfully hot women who will rock your world. It's amazing.

Whitne B.  on Condor

posted on 8 October, 2014

Condor is AWESOME OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! What more can I say? You can never fully please everyone that comes thru those doors, but for the most part, everybody that I see and speak to are always having a great time:) :) leaving a trail of happy faces!

Harrison69  on  Condor

posted on 2 August, 2014

This is a nice place to spend some time after the whole day work. It has a nice bar and I liked it.

Niels T.  on Condor

posted on 20 June, 2014

(For Dutch review, see below). What a nice place this is. I was visiting from Holland in April, and my friend and I were looking at a nice place for a drink (alcoholic) and entertainment. The friendly welcome at the door was a big difference with the other places in the area. We had a nice table in front of the stage. I had a great time talking with Nicole, and she also gave an amazing dance. will definitely visit again, hope that Nicole is still there.Dutch:Een hele leuke tent. we waren op zoek naar een club om wat te drinken (alcohol) en entertainment. vriendelijk ontvangst bij deur, niet van dat geschreeuw zoals bij andere clubs in de buurt. we hadden een mooie plek voor het podium. heb heel leuk met een meisje gepraat, Nicole, die ook nog fantastisch gedanst heeft. echt een aanrader, kom hier zeker terug, hoop dat Nicole er nog is.

fritter17  on  Condor

posted on 16 May, 2014

Amazing! Mark the manager is super friendly and actually gets to know his guests. Which is unheard of! Atmosphere is fun and intimate with a bunch of beautiful ,talented women. These women also seem happy to be working there . I've been into other strip clubs in SF and the ladies are talking about how much they hate the managment, have all there money taken from them, ect.BESTstrip club in San Francisco by far. Don't even bother checking out other strip clubs in SF....this is it.

L B.  on Condor

posted on 4 May, 2014

I visited the condor early on a Friday night. The floor men and management were very friendly and welcoming. The club was very large compared to some of the other clubs I have been too. All of the dancers were very friendly and welcoming! Also very pretty I might add! Very classy place. There was a high energy with the dj and music being played! I liked that there was a small stage on the bar side of the club, to keep both sides of the club entertaining! Also being as that it was the first gentlemens club in the US, there was a lot of cool old pictures and paintings! Drinks weren't too expensive, bartenders were great! The place had a very comfortable casual feel. I will definitely be coming back and suggesting this place to my friends!!

Ying L.  on Condor

posted on 21 April, 2014

The Condor Club is great. It's more than just another strip on Broadway, it is a historical landmark, being the first legal strip club in the United States and maybe the world. The interior is elegant with vintage style decor and old photos of former dancers including the legendary Carol Doda. I actually lead a tour through the club to tell visitors about the history and some ghost stories attached to this place (one of the most bizarre deaths in SF history occurred here). The manager, Mark, and other employees were super friendly and accommodating. They greeted all the guests and showed them around. Everyone came out impressed. In addition to the dancers, they also have live bands and food. The Condor Club is a must see if you're in the North Beach area.

ELLA B.  on Condor

posted on 12 April, 2014

We started here early on in the day. The live band was heard through the street and brought us in. The service was friendly n the beer was cold.. It was my boyfriends birthday and his sister ordered some food, it was impressive and better then I expected from a bar/topless bar. The owner was super friendly and gave birthday boy a giants pint glass he was dying to own, super cool...he loves that cup. We came back later that night and once again we had a great experience! The staff super friendly even the bouncer was polite.. The whole experience all around stellar!!

Jo F.  on Condor

posted on 23 March, 2014

Hands down the best dancers on the block. Not just because they're hot and friendly but you should see these girls skills. So many of them do so many amazing pole tricks. Staff was super cool too

Franklyn  on  Condor

posted on 21 March, 2014

The door man outside was friendly. I wondered if they would hire a Transvestite? Maybe we should ask the customers?

One T.  on Condor

posted on 14 October, 2013

This is one of the best strip clubs I have been to. It is not all polished and slick like a Spearmint Rhino or something like that, but that's the allure. It is a no-nonsense place to come get buck wild. The girls are fun and cute and just want to have some good times. One side of the place is a full bar, and then the other side is the main stage. So it's a cool set-up as you can just go kick back at the bar if you feel like it. Do youself a favor and check this place out pronto.

richard95  on  Condor

posted on 3 July, 2013

Two of my favorite people live in SF, and neither had ever been to a strip club. Both are capable, composed adults with perfectly serviceable social skills. That is until you put them in front of a pole, a girl, and a pair of platform heels. The Condor, with its tops-off-bottoms-on policy, was perfect for my queerly oriented, morally conflicted entourage. I spent the next 2 hours immensely enjoying the almost-naked acrobatics and listening to two of my favorite comedic minds wrestle with the desire to be above objectifying the female figure vs. OMG boobies. Before the end of the night, I had arranged for a joint lap dance for my buddies. When it was over, their favorite girl led them back to their seats, leaned down to me and said, "They weren't awkward at all." Overall, it is a very comfortable bar and stage. The girls are fun, and the House Mom even came over to introduce herself and make sure we were having a good time. Great for the lady lovin ladies, and those who don't care to find out if the carpet matches the drapes.

ryan123  on  Condor

posted on 28 February, 2013

I don't know which is worse the stripper who looked like she was high on drugs and couldn't work the pole right or the MILF with stretch marks. Swear on my boss' life that I only ended up here because they were playing Justin Timberlake's Suit and Tie!I really dug the chick who could do the wooty with her legs in a split, so I made it rain here on a Sunday night.Happy freakin birthday, Peter.

marlon e.  on Condor

posted on 21 February, 2013

boobs!!!! boooooooobs!!!!!!boooooooooooooooooooooooooooobs!!!!!booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobs!!!!who doesn't like them? squeeze those things!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!fantastic!!!!!

K E.  on Condor

posted on 28 October, 2012

came in last friday night after HH. the place is laid back and chill. the girls were also chill too. big ups to the door man.

Alana H.  on Condor

posted on 27 March, 2012

I don't know why I love the condeezy so much, but I do. It's actually a decent spot to have a drink and i've been here plenty of time with just my girlfriends. They always have some kind of special and ladies are free to get in.Anyway, i'm not into strippers but they're not too bad in here either. The bartenders are friendly and the drinks aren't watered down.If you're in the area and want a drink I really suggest going here.

Sofia R.  on Condor

posted on 22 March, 2012

My roommate and I were walking around when the bouncer or whoever told us we could get in without a cover fee. So we did.We didn't really take a look at what we were walking into but I figured it was a strip club. My roommate didn't. Her reaction was the best.The place is really big and has an old classic look to it. We weren't particularly interested in the strippers so we walked straight to the bar.Check in and you'll get a free drink (but it's limited to beer, wine, non-alcoholic). I got a glass of their house chardonnay and my roommate got a White Russian ($8...meh). Bartenders are pretty chill. Drinks were whatever.Strippers are everywhere (obviously). They're pretty cool. They're not aggressive unless you want them to be. We were just watching them.Anyway, we were just there to kill time but the place wasn't bad. An experience!

Anonymous W.  on Condor

posted on 16 June, 2010

Went there on a Friday night around 930pm with my girl. We are no strangers to strip clubs. Bought a pass to all four (Garden of Eden, Condor, Little Darlings and Roaring 20's which are all owned by same company) clubs for $50 which is a good deal. Walked in and took a seat at the stage. The girls were a little above average, nothing awesome, but nothing terrible either. A few of them did some cool/fun pole tricks which got the crowd cheering and hooting. Some of the girls were very energetic and really made it fun, the others did their thing and walked off without much money....so be it. Drinks were very reasonable. 6 top-shelf cocktails for $48 is not bad in a strip club! Waitress was nice, not pushy, and kept us filled up. Alot people in there, and a pretty cool vibe from the crowd. We are not huge fans of just topless clubs, but they are a good way to get some cocktails, and then for us, we go back to the full nude spots...so the wrist band is perfect to be able to do both by just walking across the street.

Crystal H.  on Condor

posted on 26 February, 2010

My first strip club!!$5 jagerbombs on sundays! We came here on vday and got the $25 couples package that included a bottle of wine and a table. I was about to be let in free by the bouncer, but we told them we wanted the couples deal. It was a bit dead when we went around 9pm, but got crowded after an hour or so. girls- alright looking, very friendly. Some will ask if you want lap dance. Only like 2 girls really could work the pole. The others just shake their booty, crawl, dance in front of the mirrors, hold the pole and dance around. I really liked this one girl who could really work the pole and did some sexy lap dance moves. She had a petite body and kinky when she performed on stage and private lap dances. She put the tips i put down on the stage and tucked the money in my bra (i dressed up for their lingerie event, but i was the only one who dressed up). She then took the money from my bra with her mouth. It was cool. She did other kinky stuff during our private lap dances in the back room, but those will remain unsaid. ;)private lap dance for 2 people is $60 and $10 outside lap dance (stage area) They played pretty good music too! It was a 2 people for 3 songs special night for $60.I noticed this couple in front of the stage. The woman looked drunk and kept cheering the strippers on and was like dancing. overall, interesting experience. I had 1 lap dance from this tall blonde chick and 2 from the petite girl. Sadly, I don't remember my 3rd lap dance because I was wayy drunk.

Van W.  on Condor

posted on 11 December, 2009

I went here on the Saturday of Fleet Week this year. Two of my friends and I went for a run along the Embarcadero and back and ended up running around and drinking heavily. We drunkenly ended up here -- interestingly enough we had no idea where we were until a week or two after when we were back in North Beach and decided to try and retrace our steps.Anyways, the 3 of went to the club -- and considering we were all in our running clothing they surprisingly polite. We went in through the side entrance -- a little flirting goes a long way (ok, at least it gets you in with no cover).We sat down, ordered our drinks and enjoyed some boobies.I should mention that we were all pretty drunk at this point -- we met another group of people enjoying themselves and became friends with them quickly. One of them was a Librarian -- a sexy librarian. No, she wasn't a stripper. She decided that she wanted to treat us to a private dance. Hells yea!The 4 of us crammed into one of the booths and we were introduced to the stunningly graceful and gorgeous Serenity. She was really sweet and talked to us -- we had a round of shots and she um, entertained us. At some point someone decided that it was my friend's birthday -- so, let's just say she got a little more attention...I think one of the best ways to judge a (female) strip club as a female is in the bathrooms. Snobby places the girls tend to ignore you or even make you feel uncomfortable or intimidate you. This is certainly not one of those places. You can have a fun conversation in the bathroom with friendly strippers.Anyways -- the patrons were also really nice. We got several free drinks/shots -- and we weren't there to pick up men or take advantage. People just seemed super chill. Had some nice conversations with some of the other patrons and the bartenders were all really nice.One of my friends ended up getting really trashed. The guys were mostly nice when I asked them to leave her alone -- they actually just seemed concerned. They helped me get her water -- which she mostly spat back on the ground (Sorry Condor club).Anyways, our second visit there we were a lot more sober, but the bouncers recognized us and got us and 3 other guys in for free. Serenity was there being her awesome self and took the time to chat with us. In general the girls there don't seem to pressure people for dances -- that's how I think strip clubs should be, you should want to give them money and not feel pressured or obligated. This place is awesome as far as I'm concerned!

Molly M.  on Condor

posted on 19 February, 2009

We use to work there and lets just say management needs an attitude adjustment. The girls are very nice & there are a lot of talented young women But, please the women there are people and nobody likes to be judge as if they are property...or WORK FOR FREE!!FYI the girls there do NOT get a paycheck. They pay to work there and let me reiterate, they do not get a paycheck. So if you aren't planning to spend $$$ don't go and stop complaining!!Aside from management we had blast there and the place is great!

Peter B.  on Condor

posted on 24 November, 2008

I really cannot complain. I've been to several strip clubs near here and else where in SFO and Condor is the most laid back I've been too. I really like the bar area. You don't have to be at a "strip club" you can just sit down have a drink, talk to some people while the occasional hot girl walks by and looks at you ready to strike up a conversation. It's unlike any other club I've been to. As mentioned else where another great benefit is the diversity of the girls - w o w. You can go here, have a great time and not spend a lot of money on girls with restraint of course. Just drink and have fun if you like. The place is clean and friendly. The mens restroom could be larger and that's my only complaint but it does have the broadway girls like dude helping you clean your hands. An unnecessary touch of high class. I would suggest managers of such clubs develop a way clients can actually dance with girls and not just get a lap dance. Money's talking.Bravo.

Cat of a Donut J.  on Condor

posted on 26 August, 2008

Well hello :)Hell yeaaaah!

Towanda S.  on Condor

posted on 14 March, 2008

Very friendly servers. I'd have to say this my be my new favorite strip club. girls were very cute and quick to laugh and awesome dancers

Lyly D.  on Condor

posted on 4 October, 2007

Uh.. I don't know how I ended up here alone last week. Came with someone, lost them, couldn't find them, blah blah blah.. ended up at a strip club. Not sure if it was the stoli haze, but the girls were gorgeous and could move like Michael Jackson. Fun!

Bryan L.  on Condor

posted on 19 September, 2007

I LITERALLY stumbled into the condor after dinner in NB expecting to see the live music Condor i remembered a year or so ago, and to my surprise, its now titty city. Never shy, my wife and i stayed for a drink and we found the staff to be very friendly and nice, the place is clean, but...and i repeat BUT, what a let down on what the place could have been.My point is that the Condor is one of the true cool buildings in SF with a gigantic history dating back to who knows when. Carol Doda decended from her piano in this very building and rather than make it a cool retro chic place, they have taken the parchment walls and leather booths and somehow classed it below a crappy sports bar. It is presently a crappy feeling, disjointed, strip club with no ambiance. I actually think that you couldnt make less ambiance if you tried...short of folding chairs.With such a perfect pallet, history, reputation, and the busiest location in north beach, how can you not create the premiere gentlemens club experience on the planet? If youre going to go the boobie barn route, at least make it impessive. That area has plenty of 3rd rate strip clubs, how about an upscale one???Take another swing at it guys...see if you can whip it back into shape.WBV