Club 7557

818.376.0373

7557 Woodley Ave

Van Nuys, CA 91406

SCN  on  Club 7557

posted on 31 March, 2017

Dancers Wanted Sunrise Go Go NJ

Make $500 to $1000 PER NIGHT!

Come on down for (DANCER) Auditions: NO experience needed easy to train. Call our office at 973-279-1200

Lap Dances you keep all money you collect, champagne room gratuity you keep all money, when you have customer buy you a cocktail you get $5 chip to hand in at end of night ,you keep money, $5 chips, stage money your keep also.

We are located at 556 Straight Street in Paterson NJ, right behind St Joseph's Hospital. ALL NEW DEVELOPED AREA .Very clean , safe , indoor parking on the Clifton side of Paterson.

WE ALSO HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO PICK YOU UP AND DRIVE YOU HOME.

Click Here

Or visit our website

SCN  on  Club 7557

posted on 31 March, 2017

Help Wanted

Icon Gentlemen's Club in Hudson Florida

looking to hire a Shooter Girl

We are currently hiring for a night time shooter girl to serve shots.

Please apply below or call us at

727-808-0947

Strip Club News  on Club 7557

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCN  on  Club 7557

posted on 25 January, 2017

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)  on Club 7557

fisherdex1  on  Club 7557

posted on 14 March, 2016

There customer service is real bad there plus there security is really bad there attude is unprofessional. Dames and games best bar in the Valley

igor34  on  Club 7557

posted on 30 August, 2015

I love heading up in this club!!! My friends and I decided to try their bottle service. We got a bottle of Galliano and bottle of Rumple - Let the Party Start. It was so cheap. Each bottle was only $49.95!!!

tonycluber  on  Club 7557

posted on 9 February, 2015

A lot of good looking dancers, but I would keep one hand on your wallet and get a lojack on your car.Someone stole my phone off of my table. I found a bent coathanger in the back of my truck another time.

XhXeXy  on  Club 7557

posted on 30 September, 2011

This is a semi decent place. I got there at 8 on a saturday night and had to pay a 10 dollar cover, had I arrived before 7 no cover, lesson learned. The water was 4 dollars the beer 5, the choice was clear. 10 dollar lap dances are AWESOME get 2 get 3 hell they are only 10 bucks and as far as I could tell the dj does not shorten the songs. The girls range from 5's to 10's there being fewer of the latter but none the less there are some really fine women dancing. The lap dance area was just private enough to allow for a little monkey business but keep in mind that there are several Russian dudes dresses as cops walking around, so don't get too fresh with the girls. I did not try the food but the menu said there was a lunch special that I may go back for, the food did smell good. Overall not a bad place to go to start the night off, not a bad place to end it either. I will go back however I will get there before 7.

eddyL  on  Club 7557

posted on 1 May, 2010

All I can say is HOOD RAT HEAVON!=)