Candy Cat Too

6816 Winnetka Ave

Winnetka, CA 91306

Club Desire (management)  on Candy Cat Too

dopeboy19  on  Candy Cat Too

posted on 23 March, 2016
Joined 12 months ago

OK, I don't know where these other reviewers were at, but the Candy Cat is a mellow, laid back friendly bar with some cute dancers. My wife and I went on a Friday night and had the best time. The customers were very cool and they have a healthy amount of regulars, too. Clean, comfortable and safe are not usually used to describe a topless bar but certainly apply here. We had a blast.

Harrison69  on  Candy Cat Too

posted on 1 May, 2015

Saddest place I've ever been to. Seriously. I can't believe I even went (I went along with a boys night, and even some of the guys said they felt like this was the most depressing experience of their lives).

fritter17  on  Candy Cat Too

posted on 12 January, 2015

I didn't like this place at all!!! One of the looked like she had attitude. And she was fat.

curtis17  on  Candy Cat Too

posted on 29 December, 2014

I wish I was made of money so I can go see the bartender everyday

james1412  on  Candy Cat Too

posted on 29 May, 2014

Wtf! I should have just gone to Chucky E.Chesse at least i would have gotten a way better selection of beer and seen some better titties ,not these old ass grannies..Screw this spot!

Lalo R.  on Candy Cat Too

posted on 21 November, 2013

Ok ... Came here on a Wednesday just for kicks... I DO gotta say that the talent was much better this time... No girls with hickies on there boobs hahahaha..Older lady (doesn't look older but she said she was) had a huge rack and long ass legs...The other girl in the green had a serious body and some serious booty moves..Not a bad spot to play a game of pool..grab a beer and watch some topless dancers..

eddyL  on  Candy Cat Too

posted on 27 April, 2013

Don't know why people hate. If you want to drink good priced beer, play a game of cheap pool (1$), and see some titties, this is your spot. Not the nicest place, or fanciest, or best looking girls (most are good looking, sometimes not so much), but its free. What more do you need besides pool beer titties?

joseph1k  on  Candy Cat Too

posted on 4 July, 2009

Casual atmosphere, free entrance, 40% of the dancers are pretty, 70% of the bartenders are pretty. The bouncers put sports on TV if you ask and don't hassle you unless you make trouble. If you can get over the stench smell from the bathroom this is a good place to have a beer and relax in cognito.