Fritz That's It

877.809.5112

710 E Katella Ave

Anaheim, CA 92805

Club Desire (management)  on Fritz That's It

williamr  on  Fritz That's It

posted on 20 November, 2016

This place sucks. No one dancing, no even ugly chicks and they charged a $10 cover. What a fu$$ing joke. No wonder we all go to LA

dannyboy7  on  Fritz That's It

posted on 30 October, 2016

Zirra was Amazing. Private Dance was so great Bouncer almost kicked us both out. Lol. Fritz Iz IT! Dancers have great personalities as well as Asetts to match!! Awesome atmosphere for buisness type travelling or locals coming to enjoy Beautiful woman dancing! Fritz has something for everyone. She stays fresh in the mix as well.

justinlk  on  Fritz That's It

posted on 9 September, 2016
Joined 9 months ago

I'll update to a 4. Why? Because that Sunday buffet is the business. Yeah I know, strip club buffet right. Well to my surprise the food wasn't that bad actually. Is that Costco pizza?? Say no more. The food was on point. Check my prior review about the place overall. This one is mainly for the Sunday buffet. Aside from some delicious pizza, the nachos were to die for. That ground beef was the truth. Mix that with the cheese and oh boy, you cookin now. Short and sweet, Sunday buffet is a must. Plus side is there's some nice ladies here and there. To be honest I just came for the buffet ahaha. We bounced right after we ate. 10 bucks entrance and you're set. The buffet is from 6 to 9pm on Sundays I believe. Don't knock it till you try it.

Gucci G.  on Fritz That's It

posted on 16 July, 2016

I would've gave this club a 5 star rating, cuz the dancers and servers are amazingggg.. but I gave it a 3 star due to ADAM. He's anti-couple.. I am warning everyone, don't go when he is there.. the security with the glasses.. He is ridiculous and needs to work at a church rather than a strip club where couples, friends and family go to have fun. I think I should be able to kiss my wife without anyone saying anything in public !!!!!!!

Weedman420  on  Fritz That's It

posted on 12 June, 2016

Best strip club in OC!!! Lately Fritz has really stepped their game up with the amount of beautiful girls!!! You name your type of girl and they will be there... The customer service with the bartenders and cocktails is amazing!!!! I would highly recommend coming here if you want an amazing experience!

james1412  on  Fritz That's It

posted on 20 May, 2016

Being a gentleman of gentlemen; I can't resist a weekend of fun at a gentlemen's club. Scantily clad women, drinks, and sports tends quench my thirst for debauchery. I am new to the area, and happen to currently reside across the street from this establishment. A first of firsts has happened my friends. I left the gentleman's club before even entering the front door. The story continues as follows: I show the gentleman at the front door my identification. This confirms that I am in fact old enough to exchange money for bare breasts. In my opinion, there is not a more honest exchange of goods and services available. I admit to be a bit inebriated before entering, but nonetheless endure in pursuit of a fun night. I walk straight ahead, thinking of jubilation this establishment is going to bring me. There are two doors. One to the left, and one to the right. I am six foot two and these signs sit at my waist. These signs are red. Typically red signs are indicative of an exit door. These signs are pointing towards the door to my right. So, I proceed towards the door to my left. Before proceeding with this story, I would like to admit fault in this situation. I was not paying attention. The red signs to my right were signs towards the entrance of the club, and I proceeded to the left without really thinking. Keep in mind these doors are approximately two feet apart. Guess what? It's the weekend. I am about to stare at some beautiful bare chested women, and my attention was in other places. I hear a voice behind me as I begin to proceed to enter through the wrong door: "can't you read? Didn't you see the the three red signs pointing towards the entrance?" This is the voice of the 'man' who checked my identification at the door (grown men don't make a living staring at State ID's outside of a gentlemen's club). I immediately apologize to the gentleman and proceed towards the correct entrance. An honest mistake. Then I as I take steps towards the correct entrance, the professional state ID validate chimes in: "Really? Three signs and you can't figure out the right entrance?" I walked away immediately. I have been in the area roughly two months, and spent an average of a thousand dollars a month at this establishment. My profession is sales. High level sales. The nameless corporation I work for had issued me an American Express black card. This card is used to entertain customers, and close sales in establishments such as Frtiz's. My presence there was not only for personal enjoyment, but also as a feeler to identify a local are to close big deals. For those who aren't math majors out there. I personally spend two thousand dollars a month at this establishment. This is 24 thousand dollars a year. If I chose to host potential clientele at this establishment I would probably spend an average of 70 thousand dollars a month at this establishment. Again, for those who are not math majors that's 840, 000 dollars. In total I was willing to entertain the idea of spending nearly a million dollars a year at this establishment. I am trying to drive a point home here. This is the service industry. I will never spend another cent at an establishment in which I am greeted with such disrespect. One frontline worker cost this business almost one million dollars in revenue by displaying an unwarranted malicious attitude. I an owner, a manager, or a person of influence is viewing this message. My first message is fire this person. My second message is that I would be willing to be a consultant for this establishment once a week in order to put it in the most profitable position. Lastly, I will personally buy a lap dance for any man who responds to this review. Not to this establishment, but to any establishment near by. If you are unaware of equivalent establishments nearby, then I will direct you.

marlonmoney12  on  Fritz That's It

posted on 14 May, 2016
Joined 10 months ago

I come frequently come to this establishment and find the dayshift service prompt and engaging. The staff is so friendly and they know what my drink of choice is as soon as I sit down at the bar. This place is easy to find and the a great fun time to pass time during rush hour traffic. There's plenty of cool girls to talk too. Definitely will be part of my midday regimen. Big props to the bartender!

maxxy1  on  Fritz That's It

posted on 31 July, 2015

Seriously the best place to be at...great food...awesome dancers and just an all around fun place to be at...went to check it out as my first strip club with my husband and the girls made me feel just as important as they would a man...alyssa is amazing super sweet and down to earth..Dallas is great and gives good neck messages...Everly is like your typical girl next door and has a great bubbly personality...there was a new girl from Australia there named Natalie who can work a pole...all in all great place awesome people...we always come back when we are in town...

tonycluber  on  Fritz That's It

posted on 9 January, 2015

What a fun place! People can find reasons to complain for just about anything, but this is a class act establishment. The girls are nice, and the environment is super laid back. Not at all like a dingy seedy strip club. This is a fun bar that happens to have topless girls which is a thumbs up! Great to bring the wife or girlfriend, and don't forget to have fun!

Johnson12  on  Fritz That's It

posted on 22 November, 2014

I came here for their 20 year anniversary. It was more like the meh-versary. I wasn't wow'd especially for what they considered to be their showstopping night. The prices were suppose to be what they cost in 1994 ( when they first opened) but they still seemed over price. The girls were the biggest buzzkill of the night. I get it you make money from guys by tipping you on stage, lap dances, etc. But seriously don't come up to me and my friends interrupt our conversations and say in a schrill voice, " DONATIONS???"" Whatever happened to the good all days when sapphire, diamond, ecstasy you know those cool stereotypical stripper names would come up to you and gas you up with a cheesy line, " hey handsome what brings you studs in today?" Followed by casual talk and than whatever happens happenes. Not on the night i went. Over and over hounded by a handful of girls making their rounds asking for "donations". If we didnt tip you while you on stage, AND we didnt tip you while you asked the first time dont bother us again, we will come looking for you. I will give them the credit that they know how to recruit an array of girls with different body types, different looks, different ethnicities, etc. The dual pole stage and dual girl stage is unique. One big stage, two poles and two girls at the same time. I probably wont be back tho.

Tyler M.  on Fritz That's It

posted on 27 May, 2014

Great place..pool table..girls are incredible and the bar tender shannon is nothing short of awesome. Went last night and I'm thinking maybe tonight!

ryan123  on  Fritz That's It

posted on 27 May, 2013

I don't frequent strip clubs often...ok...I don't at all...but it was my birthday on the 3rd and I needed to do something different. So after the rare win that my beloved Halos gave me that night I headed out to Fritz with my prima & my favorite white guy. $10 cover that they refused to waive even on my birthday...boo... Once inside after my eyes adjusted & focused I was pleasantly surprised by the offerings for the night. The drink minimum seemed loosely enforced but I was still sipping on my beers...The girls looked good and they seemed to have a girl for whatever you were in the mood for...my fave was this goodness and I didn't have enough to make it rain since I was low on cash but I did provide a scattered shower...I'll go back...just for my goddess....

Franklyn  on  Fritz That's It

posted on 10 April, 2013

$10 cover. Decent girls. There's a hot dog cart out front on Friday and Saturday nights that serves bomb ass hot dogs. Get the spicy dog with bacon....damn. Sunday Funday has a buffet and 25 cent drinks from 6pm to 9pm. Definitely a fun place to hang out and get your drink on.

Tres B.  on Fritz That's It

posted on 20 September, 2012

Don't be fooled by the old sign and the dated building, the interior is nice. Humorously dated framed paintings as you enter, but the stage is large and fun the space is comfortable.They have an interesting concept. Girls can show up and dance at will. ON this particular night, dancers out numbered men 3 to 1, creating an FAA nightmare of strippers in holding patterns waiting to hustle lap dances from us guys.And the girls varied from Compton style hustler booty jackhammer flabalancers to tight 19 year old languid lovelies relaxing on the pole in a sensual love shimmy. I enjoyed the incredible array of women in their 40's just rockin' the free world with their picture perfect bodies. Amazing really. Beers are fairly priced and only a $10 cover on a slow weeknight. Fun place.

Franklyn  on  Fritz That's It

posted on 20 April, 2012

Note: We are a young couple who enjoys drinks and a good show. No creepers here. The quality here, as is with many strip clubs, depends entirely on the time and day you go. We've been to Fritz's multiple times and had generally the same experience regarding drink service and general atmosphere. Cocktail service is always friendly and relatively prompt. However the quality of the dancers varies GREATLY based on the time of night you go. Our last visit occurred WAY too early in the evening (8:30 pm) and we should have known better. There was an enormous monster on stage. She was terrifying, and she looked... well... SAD. I think that regardless of the time of day, these club managers should not let just anyone on stage. The Good News: I have been to many strip clubs, from Vegas to LA and at the right time of day, (namely: late) the girls at Fritz's can be incredibly talented and beautiful. Don't be stupid like us. Wait until at least 10pm to show up at Fritz's.

eddyL  on  Fritz That's It

posted on 8 July, 2011

Jam packed after the Angles game. Lots of talent but the girls are a bit pushy.

larry1  on  Fritz That's It

posted on 30 May, 2011

Can't tell you why I was here - sworn to secrecy... But more importantly - I think that one stripper really liked me - no seriously, we really hit it off! Nice girl - student.

joseph1k  on  Fritz That's It

posted on 12 April, 2011

The last time I genuinely had a blast at a strip joint was in Vegas. And Fritz's is no Vegas, so if you set your expectations accordingly, it's not a bad time.A $10 cover, at 8:30, for a girl, is more of a donation than anything else. You aren't getting jack for it, especially at that hour. Alcohol seemed to be moderately priced (and came with good service), but the real appeal of this place is that it was just a cool spot to hang out like you would at any other bar - notwithstanding the occasional interruption by a hard-working stripper.We were here during the home opening series for the Angels, so it got busy around 10.

Tony  on Fritz That's It

posted on 4 February, 2011

Don't kill the messenger. This club has been closed for a couple of years now. :(

Stanley K.  on Fritz That's It

posted on 22 August, 2010

oh really? Matsui likes this place. haha. That's too ALL I HAVE TO SAY... * accidentally made a pit stop here after moderately drinking at ESPN. ;)

Seattle's Newest Gentlemens Club Hiring   on Fritz That's It

posted on 8 August, 2010

Seattle's Newest Gentlemens Club Hiring Dancers $50 House NOW HIRING!!!!! LADIES 18 - 35 years of age. We are looking for motivated females of all ethnicities for many exciting jobs. No exp. necessary just a highly motivated attitude and want to work.Dancing Bare is the newest club in the Seattle area, we are looking to hand pick a few additions to our crew.House is 50 Dollars We are looking for knockouts with personalities to match! If you have a great attitude, and want to be part of a winning team, please apply. auditions held 11am-5pm. 10338 Aurora Avenue North, Seattle, WA 9813 206-524-2273 Ask For Noah or leave message

AssnTits5  on  Fritz That's It

posted on 25 January, 2010

great place.very big, very clean. lots of tables. nice peoplevery cute girls!alcohol min 3 drinks.lap dances are expensive for short songs.go their with a friend if u dont like i did.. they will smell u like a shark lol!

Sam  on Fritz That's It

posted on 25 January, 2009

That new girl Amanda has the sweetest ass I've ever f'n seen. Keep shakin it honey!

Any  on Fritz That's It

posted on 31 July, 2008

New dancers??????????????????????????

Wild&Cryzy Mariah  on Fritz That's It

posted on 7 March, 2007

Swing into action with MARIAH and the Newest Beauties of the New Millennuim visit "wetandplenty". This websight includes fantastic Nude Photos/Movies/Chat Rooms and has just enough to spark your memory or pique your interest to see more...

wilson  on Fritz That's It

posted on 26 November, 2006

i'm 18 ... can i go here?

aaaahh  on Fritz That's It

posted on 9 November, 2006

wow does she look like shes ready 2 enjoy a treat or treats???

Snoop  on Fritz That's It

posted on 2 November, 2006

Hello all, I have been to many clubs but this is the oldest club in the U.S. with so much history. This place has the widest array of Ladies and more girls than I have ever seen. I have come in during the day and night a few times. The day seems to have more elegant and classy women. The girls complain that the club needs more Hip hop music. The music has a huge influence on the sexual vibe of the Ladies. No other music industry has promoted Strip Clubs more than Rap and Hip Hop. But i love my Classic Rock too. Snoop

StrippaGir  on Fritz That's It

posted on 12 April, 2006

Does anyone know how much the dancers make here..Holidays the most I pull is like $400-$500 on a good night.. I mean a really busy night ... *sigh