Bliss Show Girls

13217 Valley Blvd

Bassett, CA 91746

Club Desire (management)  on Bliss Show Girls

fisherdex1  on  Bliss Show Girls

posted on 14 September, 2016
Joined 10 months ago

Hey DONT COME!!! Look the girls are not as attractive as other strip clubs, the place looks nasty, and the girls RIP you off!!!! Like right now I got a dance that's supposedly 4 for $40 and the girl begged me to go dance with her so I said fuck it why not I'm here so this chick as we were walking said she'd have sex for 100 dollars more and I was thinking fuuuuuuck that!!!! So the dance started and on "HALF" of the song she asked me if I wanted to give her the $100 I said no so what she did was get up and leave, so I only got half a song!! And then I went straight to the security guard and let him know what's up and he was cool with it he said yea man that's fucked up let me get the owner, so I went to the owner and told him what happened so he talked to this girl and NOTHING happened he said yea man the 4 songs passed I asked the DJ and he said your songs passed but I could get you another girl and you can pay her 40 for 4 songs and well I denied that because I thought he was going to get my money back so I can happily go get my full dance but no!! And then I left the club because I was upset and I wasn't going to spend anymore on that place, and then another man got out saying another girl took him to the private room and charged him $200 and then the girl left and mother one got there and charged him $150 for everything and anything so he paid and none of them came back and he went up to the owner and the owner told the same thing he told me about asking the DJ how many songs and the DJ said he got his 15 minutes so honestly "F" this place!!!! And also this happened to one of my boys who came with me too but he didn't want to make a big deal out of it

adamrod  on  Bliss Show Girls

posted on 1 July, 2016

The owner is rude and seems like everything is overpriced. They dont have hot girls at all. Looks very ghetto.

Cornwall  on Bliss Show Girls

posted on 9 June, 2016

I like this club alot. If you like BBW's, you'll be in heaven!

XhXeXy  on  Bliss Show Girls

posted on 22 December, 2015

Was forced to go to this place due to my buddy's bachelor party and let me tell you, what a experience! All I can say is that OSHA needs to come here and check because the smell and all the girls who dance here stink like toxic waste! I've never seen anything like this before and sadly I have nightmares ever since! There was neanderthal's dancing on stage everywhere and I don't want to get ahead of myself but even watched a grown women fart on a mans face while her legs were wrapped around his face like a pretzel. When I went to grab a water they asked if I wanted a dance and the girl who came up to me and had leaves & branches in her teeth and I almost threw up but luckily I held it in until I left this joint! I'm just praying my friends didn't get private dances and walk out with pink eye. This place has got to be the nastiest strip club I've ever been too, I think that there were rats behind the bar too having drinks And even watching the show!

AssnTits5  on  Bliss Show Girls

posted on 25 April, 2015

Stop in tonight. My first time here and I have to say it was a very pleasant experience girls were good looking not great but very respectful and not pushy at all. I do recommend this club and they're open till 5 am on weekends.

rogerrab2  on  Bliss Show Girls

posted on 28 March, 2015

Gave a girl a hundred dollar bill for a 40 dollar dance and she robbed me for the $60 and said it was a tip the manager came out to help me and he said her story was different than mine and I just lost out $100 for a lap dance don't ever go to this place unless you want to be robed from the girls

P-Town S.  on Bliss Show Girls

posted on 30 October, 2014

I went there with two of my friends got in with a free pass, I thought the girls are very beautiful and very friendly. I had the best time ever!! I would definitely go again.

Efrain S G.  on Bliss Show Girls

posted on 19 August, 2014

Its is an ok place, we as a group pick out a random place and ended up here.. the dancers get u involved tit slap u and all... over all its a good place just the lap dances are over price compared to other places.... i expect this from vegas not this ranchie ass place....

Brian R.  on Bliss Show Girls

posted on 24 July, 2014

I really don't know where to start. Just go with friends. Or get loaded and bring a bunch of singles and have fun watching dancers and toss washington's like they are benjamin's

eddyL  on  Bliss Show Girls

posted on 13 February, 2012

theyre A-class girls look like D-class

joseph1k  on  Bliss Show Girls

posted on 15 November, 2011

Girls are over weight, old , and not attractive at all. A real hole in the wall so watch yourself when you go, and don't go by yourself. Got some real dirt bags hanging out at that place get your balls cut off like south of the border type s#!t

Jim  on Bliss Show Girls

posted on 6 June, 2009

This club is not that classy but that may mean it's OK for you - at least it was OK for me - A couple really pushy girls, but if you have any experience you can get rid of them in a little bit of time. Some of the girls are not that bad - would recommend Miriaha for one..

Unknown  on Bliss Show Girls

posted on 4 May, 2009

The club is now called Bliss, has been completely remodeled. Many of the physical wreaks that used to work here are gone. Yet I think that SUCKS! Yes, I actually liked this place before, the dive to end all dives in the strip club universe is no more. : ( Its not bad now for a modern club, but I will sadly miss the dive to end all dives and the assortment of "real" women who worked here.

hotbob  on Bliss Show Girls

posted on 4 July, 2007

3 dancers tested positive HIV

yo!  on Bliss Show Girls

posted on 25 June, 2007

man missy the best!!! she looks like nina hartley with a mix of morgan fairchild...love seeing her...she works day times only....tuesday or wednesday..nice tight p*ssy...always lets u play with it during lap dances....had a few tastings of that nice p*ssy!! shes awesome!

S.C. Hoppin'  on Bliss Show Girls

posted on 26 May, 2007

The patrons besided myself, were like 10 other "amigos". Strip clubs are meant for fine and pretty girls, not obese mothers and overweight, 21-year olds who may have been cute when they were like 5 years old. Being nice?: ok, how about hanging around for 10 minutes and not asking for a refund on the entry/drink. 5/26/07

Fantasy come true  on Bliss Show Girls

posted on 7 March, 2007

Swing into action with *Mariah* and the Newest Beauties of the New Millennium visit "wetandplenty". This websight includes fantastic Nude Photos/Movies/Chat Rooms it has just enough to spark your memory or pique your interset to see more.

keeper  on Bliss Show Girls

posted on 9 November, 2006

shes a keeper no doubts

Yeah Right  on Bliss Show Girls

posted on 7 June, 2006

This is a "B" strip club. The women aren't hot or anything, but if you're looking for some nasty action this is the spot. I went in at 11am on a weekday. I was the first one in. The girl was still wiping down the stage with some kind of cleaner when I sat down. I was the only one there. Another guy showed up about half-way through her dance. She could have easily been in her mid to late 40's. She had huge tits like DDD cups. She was latin. I know there are probaly better looking girls other places, but they wouldn't have even done half of what she did for twice the money. She gave me a really freaky lap dance for $25 in a private back area.

Steve  on Bliss Show Girls

posted on 2 April, 2005

This is the dive to top all dives. I was here several years ago and it was the only nude alcohol serving club I'd been to in So Cal. This time it seems to have become a non-alcohol club. Anyway, its dirty, old, with absolutely no frills (except for a couple of pool tables), and the dancers are, well, I was told to always be polite, so...At any rate, its still a fun experience if you are up for slumming. One older woman got right up in front of me on stage, and held her labias open so I could see everything, and I mean everything, and held them open. This club is worth it for the atmoshpere and for something different. Don't expect alot of (or any) gorgeous young coeds though.