Penthouse Club Comments

3.6

Rua Artilharia I, 104 9º Floor

Lisbon, Lisbon

curtis17  on  Penthouse Club

posted on July 20, 2016

We came here for a bachelorette. Pretty uncommon. I was looking forward to seeing sf's version of magic mike xxl but thought I've never been to a strip club so why not see chicks? Lol. The owner was a nice guy. He took us on a tour of the place, which is pretty small. We had reserved tables upstairs where bottle service was extremely overpriced as is any club. However, our waitress was really sweet and attentive. There was one pole upstairs but we made our way downstairs to the main stage. Most of the girls were ok looking. Some were really cute and were amazing on the pole. Three of the girls in our group got lapdances, which were hilarious to watch when you saw their facial expressions. I'm glad we came to a classier club. Fun experience!

danielson  on  Penthouse Club

posted on July 1, 2016

Everything is great except the one taller manager with a tattoo who always drinks on the job. He is disrespectful and makes patrons feel unwelcome. It's a shame since the rest of the club is great even on a slow night. The manager with the glasses is the only one who is welcoming and prompt for service.

billtheguy12  on  Penthouse Club

posted on May 25, 2016

Hands down a very classy and approachable club. The staff were absolutely friendly, warm and engaging. I felt very comfortable and was impressed with the dancers. They definitely have a great presence and tasteful personality. I cannot say enough great things about James the doorman! He was by far the most warm, sincere and engaging staff member. He and Shelley are definitely the diamonds of the club. Will definitely attend more of the events!

Peter M.  on Penthouse Club

posted on May 15, 2016

Been there a few times and the articulate, accommodating host Mr Brown, makes coming in and leaving a pleasure. With his quick humor and gregarious personality he always remembers my name which adds a personal touch and makes me feel welcome. Never once has he pressed me for gratuities or made me feel obligated and it seems like he really enjoys his job. When I return next time I hope to see him.

Jordanp  on  Penthouse Club

posted on May 4, 2016

The staff hooked it up. And the ladies are dynamite! Especially Ashlyn from Napa hot as hell and supper nice!!!!!! Bachelor party was nice cuz of her sexy as hell

felixnada  on  Penthouse Club

posted on April 7, 2016

This was my mine and my husbands first time there, we went for our family's bachelorette/bachelor night. (Even though it wasn't planned) We had a great time, the guys were upstairs most of the night but our server Mayra was awesome, she was a great server, and down to earth! Mayra made us feel very welcome and comfortable, she answered all our questions and even took pictures with us. Everyone was very nice and they weren't pushy at all! Which we loved, we went to chill and that's exactly what what did. Overall it was a great experience I would definitely go back there!

Guy F.  on Penthouse Club

posted on February 7, 2016

Love this place...I'm in the industry as well and have couple of amazing ladies I know that work there, always a good time whether it's food & drinks or enjoying the show...they have raised the bar recently and gotten rid some staff that weren't up to par (disgruntled Vanessa G from above) making thier showcase even better...

rickywho2  on  Penthouse Club

posted on August 10, 2015

Wow I was there on the weekend and its way different ! A girl whom told me she just started I believe her name was kaya or kiera anyways she kept trying to sell me sex after the club was over such a turnoff they need to do something bout her before they get reputation as a brothel !!! It's a gentleman's club not a whore house !!!!

Mistercap12  on  Penthouse Club

posted on July 25, 2015

My husband and I came to the Penthouse with our friends to celebrate our bachelorette/bachelor party all together.When the manager saw me and my husband arriving in our bachelorette/bachelor outfits, he understood we were here to celebrate and have a good time. And we had an amazing night thanks to him! Some of us got comp entry and the whole staff came to check on us the whole night to make sure we were having a great time. Even the dj was mentioning our names several times during the night. The shows are amazing and the place is beautiful. I never had a great opinion about gentleman's clubs but this one is just awesome! I was the first one to leave the party. I live at a walking distance so I was planning on walking home. But the manager didn't let me do so and called his personal chauffeur for me to make sure I was going home safe.Huge kuddos to the whole staff! We will be back, that's for sure

Chan L.  on Penthouse Club

posted on July 5, 2015

Was here about 1:10 am on Sun/5 Jul:- $15/person entrance fee. Front door security did say 2 am closing time, last call about 1:45 am.- Complimentary issue of Penthouse at the entrance/cashier.- $12.50 per Jack & Coke. - Mostly African-American exotic dancers, and Caucasions (I didn't see any Asian dancers).- Bonus is the restroom doesn't have one of those restroom attendants.

timmykilla  on  Penthouse Club

posted on April 14, 2015

The bouncer was a fucking dick. He couldn't even answer my questions about whether the kitchen was open or whether we would be able to eat. Is it really that hard to expect friendly service at a strip club?? We exchanged words, and after I let him know he was rude I got the finger. All I wanted was some godamn steak and a lap dance.

yanard12  on  Penthouse Club

posted on March 29, 2015

Went here for a buddy's bachelor's party. Horrible horrible place. Some dancers seemed nervous. Some were hostile and very aggressive about money. Bouncers attempted to extort cash from the bachelor. Never again.

fuckery12  on  Penthouse Club

posted on February 24, 2015

Tre S.  on Penthouse Club

posted on February 9, 2015

I wasn't one to frequent Gentlemen's Clubs until I happened to visit Penthouse with a buddy of mine, now I can't visit San Francisco and not drop by. From the moment you're greeted at the door, till you head to the bar for a drink "may I add, is made to perfection all the time" You get that upscale feel and vibe that some of the other similar establishments don't have in my own opinion.I usually visit every other Sunday. For me it's a good way to end the weekend. Although I will say....sometimes the girls aren't as friendly as previous visits I've had. But non the less, I always enjoy my time there and make sure I tip well from the moment I walk in, till I leave. This place is the best upscale gentlemen's club in SF, and I will be a long time patrion!Tre Smith You Know!

Johnson12  on  Penthouse Club

posted on December 12, 2014

Unlike other reviewers I do not go to a place called the Penthouse for the food.I did go during the recent ( Nov. 21, 2014) toys for children drive put on with the SF Fire Dept.The girls circulated around the customers were very pretty , friendly and not pushy. You could leave a dollar or more in their little box. They all took turns dancing.I asked for a beer expecting to get ripped off so I gave the bartender a twenty and , to my surprise, he gave me back 20 singles whch I used for tipping.The place was clean, dimly lit and not too noisy. I will be back.

Meme M.  on Penthouse Club

posted on November 13, 2014

I am setting up a birthday event here and so far the employees have been very attentive. Brian and Johnny are the general managers and they both have been very helpful, very friendly,and make sure your accommodated. The place looks really nice, I can't wait to bring my group and enjoy the entertainment/vibe.

james1412  on  Penthouse Club

posted on July 7, 2014

So much fun

maxxy1  on  Penthouse Club

posted on June 9, 2014

Awesome place to eat. The filet is off the hook. Management is top notch and knows how to show their customers a great time. I'm going to frequent this place more. The Girls are cherry on top.

Franklyn  on  Penthouse Club

posted on June 9, 2014

Dinner was absolutely amazing. Steaks were just as good as any top steakhouse in SF. Our hostess Thalia was the best and I would definitely recommend to anyone that's looking for a nice spot to dine and enjoy beautiful entertainment.

Khaled A.  on Penthouse Club

posted on April 4, 2014

Boring place... only topless!Service isn't that good..... Pretty gurls.... prices are very high comparing to LA.

rogerrab2  on  Penthouse Club

posted on March 21, 2014

Would you believe the best Happy Hour and the best looking bar in North Beach is in The Penthouse on Broadway and Montgomery. With $2 import beer, well drinks and no cover Monday through Friday before 5pm (they open at 4pm), you really can't go wrong. The scantily clad smoking Hotties strutting around doesn't hurt either. The Penthouse has, without a doubt, THE nicest bar/club in North Beach. I've been a customer of this location since back in the Boy's Toys days and it's never looked better than it does now. The decor is immaculate along with the staff from the 1st person you meet at the door to the last person you meet when you're leaving - everyone is a consummate professional. Whenever my friends arrive, we feel like Royalty being welcomed home. When we leave we're already planning on when we're coming back. Women enjoy this place. It's such an amazingly nice and inviting atmosphere that my friend, his wife and all of her friends enjoy coming over for happy hour. I have other friends who bring their girlfriends (it was their GF's idea) and everyone has a great time. The Penthouse hits the top mark by simultaneously being classy 'and' comfortable whether you want to drink, eat dinner or just lounge (or a combination of all 3) but don't get me wrong. If you want to enjoy more than just the happy hour drinks and the amazing food and ambiance, the Penthouse women are drop-dead gorgeous and Smokin' Hot. Whether you stay after happy hour or not, The Penthouse is the best place to get your night started and if you're lucky enough to chat with Jonny, Akio or any of the other managers, bartenders or staff that make this place amazing, you're probably going to end up staying. You'll certainly choose to come back for more!

Betty I.  on Penthouse Club

posted on March 8, 2014

Nice, fun place with beautiful girls! I been there with my boyfriend and we had a great time!The staff was friendly,they were checking on us to make sure that we're doing ok and we have a good time! We decided to sit at the bar and have couple drinks! Eleina, the bartender was taking care of us and give us a five star service! We had a great time! We will definitely go back!

Nikki M.  on Penthouse Club

posted on December 18, 2013

Good lord if I could give zero stars I would, ouch this place was really that bad I'm sorry. It was forty bucks a piece to get in at 10 o'clock. Yes you read that right. Most expensive cover I've ever paid. But we thought hey lets give it a shot we always pass this place and have never gone in.The place was dead. Bad sign. My bf and I got some drinks and sat stage side. The first couple girls were thin, I mean realllll thin, like anorexic thin, like anorexic and a meth problem thin. The last girl was so hideous I just didn't know what to do. My bf and I were in shock and we just kept looking down or away. You know it's bad then cuz I will typically look at any naked woman and be appreciative, but this, this was just horrible. I'm not trying to talk shit or be mean but I was seriously just completely shocked at this last dancer. Such masculine jaw and frame, I just couldn't believe my eyes, it was painful to watch, she was trying hard and the other two people sitting stage side were completely ignoring her as well. I normally always tip at least a buck or two out of courtesy because I mean these girls are getting nude for your entertainment but good lord!! I was resolving to at least throw out a single when she just up and ran off stage.At this point I just felt bad and we tried to slurp down our drinks as quickly as we could so we could leave. An Indian girl tried to get us to get a couples dance. She was pushy and totally uninterested. We tried to decline politely but she persisted ad we finally just up and left.Do yourself a favor and walk 5 mins down the street to Hustler. Prettier girls by far, better and more enticing environment. You'll be much more pleased.

harryharry  on  Penthouse Club

posted on June 22, 2013

Loved it. The food was pretty good and the show was fun. I've been to the Sapphire in vegas and this was def much more fun! The drinks there are a bit on the traditional side being not too many exotic/innovative drinks. The service is great. (Could also be that my bf & I got there around 9/9:30 so it's a bit early). Loved the ambience. It's kinda hip ...though on the sleazy side. lol The canopies are a fun touch.Tip: get there a bit early...we got seated right by the pole (literately like 10 ft away on the 2nd floor w/ the downstair stage right there...The food/drinks are a bit on the expensive side...at least no admission fee if u eat at the restaurant

BigArm K.  on Penthouse Club

posted on May 5, 2013

Wow, went here on a Friday night, and my first thought was "Why are all the B girls here?" Not one hot girl the entire night. It was pitiful. The venue itself is amazing, which is what makes the lack of talent even worse. I'm going to need some time before I give this place another shot.

Dave L.  on Penthouse Club

posted on May 5, 2013

I'm not going to lie.....I like coming here.....I remember losing my house keys here once and the ladies were kind enough to not only find it for me but to also make sure I get it back when I came roaring back to the club looking for my house keys.Try out there $10 Burgers on Tuesdays...it's surprisingly really good.(just don't expect the $10 dances though, the girls will rip you a new one)Bartenders and waitresses there are also awesome. It is a bad sign though if they know your drink of choice and will have it ready for you before you get to the table....just saying....

XhXeXy  on  Penthouse Club

posted on February 15, 2013

Best happy hour in city! I can't believe there is still a place that serves $2 drinks till 7pm in San Francisco! Kind of dark inside (duh, I guess), but staff was nice and like I said, $2 drinks.

AssnTits5  on  Penthouse Club

posted on January 13, 2013

Too much $$$$$$

Edmar C.  on Penthouse Club

posted on November 20, 2012

Amazed by the Girls! Amazed by the host! Amazed by the bartenders.... From the moment i walk in i was greeted by sooooo many handshakes. "Welcome" i didnt believe at one point that this place was a strip club... One of the asian host sat me down and took care of me from beg to the end of my stay. I was so amazed by the hospitality that this place have given me.. I will return and bring some of my friends for a marvelous night.

Don A.  on Penthouse Club

posted on October 10, 2012

The place is nice, the girls were cool and the steak wasn't bad. It's expensive to eat or play but it's free to watch! haha

K L.  on Penthouse Club

posted on August 5, 2012

Overpriced beer, drinks and food. Below average dancers...I thought you had to be sexually attractive to be a stripper? I guess anything with girl parts and a bad weave can get hired here.I really, really wanted to like renovation they did when it went from Showgirls to Penthouse. But all they did was jack up the prices and change the interior to distract you from the fact you are now paying more money to look at the old lineup from Showgirls. Yawn. Two stars only because they got rid of the horrible mismatched decor from Showgirls.

eddyL  on  Penthouse Club

posted on May 26, 2012

Came as a group of 10 guys for a friends birthday dinner and have to say this is instantly THE spot for SF bachelor parties or a special guys night out. Their entire staff was classy and casual. I never went when it was previously old Boys Toys but inside it looks/feels Vegas-y. Some friends said they haven't seen a place like this every since their return from Miami. There's two levels. A dining area upstairs and the main floor downstars. Along with a 2 story pole. A two story pole. During dinner, some girls would climb up and the birthday boy would go over there and give them high 5's. Plus, the girls below liked it when we made it rain from upstairs on to the stage below. * 28 DAY DRY AGED 16oz BONE-OUT RIBEYE ($58)As fitting as the NY Strip sounded, you can't go wrong with ribeyes. Fancy for being topped with a chimichurri sauce and an onion confit. The broiler it was cooked in didn't get hot enough to create that addictive char. Not the best steak in SF but given the amenities better than I expected. Thumbs up on the corn grits, roasted mushrooms, black truffle fries, and black truffle creamed spinach sides. The joint is trying be fancy but for what it is, the food ain't that bad. SF hasn't had anything like this before. Say bye bye GC.

Juan F.  on Penthouse Club

posted on May 25, 2012

I'm a relative fan of this place for quasi-work dinners. The food is pretty good and the girls are very polite if you're having dinner- they don't bombard you with lap dance requests until you finish your main. My concern is the new anti-privacy device they installed at the front door. If you don't relinquish all of your personal data ie- government issued driver license or passport for scanning and storage of your personally identifiable information data for 90 days minimum, you don't get in. I'll find other places to take my dinner guests now that identity theft is the first course on the menu...

adamrod  on  Penthouse Club

posted on April 14, 2012

WHAT A GREAT TIME!!My boyfriend and I ventured to the brand-new Penthouse Club & Steakhouse a few Saturdays ago and we had a really, really great time! Not only was Glen, the GM and the entire staff super friendly but it was the absolute perfect place for our date to end!From the moment we were greeted by the doorman and the hottie British hostess we knew we were in the right spot. We were escorted to a VIP table, had some yummy drinks and enjoyed the variety of dancers who happily entertained us.The club is swanky and brand-new, the girls are talented (I especially liked Justice), the drinks are yummy and we are making plans to head back to try the steak!I was surprised to see how many couples were there with us. I highly recommend Penthouse Club & Steakhouse whether you are heading out with your girls, for a special occasion or looking for a sexy spot to end a date with your man...Penthouse is the place to go!!

Anna R.  on Penthouse Club

posted on March 17, 2012

We decided to try the food before the Grand Opening and came in to enjoy Executive Chef Mike Ellis' food creations on Tuesday evening. The space is nicely remodeled and looks very modern. Penthouse is definitely not your average dark & dingy strip club. This place screams luxury and fun, and this is coming from a woman!The kitchen is open and has bar stools situated right at the open counter, so you can watch some of the creative cook work while also enjoying the entertainment on the main stage. We were mainly there for the food, but I have to say, the entertainment does not hurt in between courses!Mike started us out with some oysters topped with caviar. They were refreshing, delicious, and a great beginning course with our glass of bubbles. We then had a trio of seafood appetizer. A perfectly cooked shrimp topped with a slice of tangerine, succulent crab meat topped with avocado puree, and fresh diced hamachi with tomato. Each component had very nice subtle flavors that didn't overpower the other two. Our first main course was uni crusted cod topped with a curry coconut emulsion and ginger carrot puree on the side. The fish was executed to perfection and all the flavors together worked up a culinary storm in my mouth. This was hands-down my favorite dish of the evening and my boyfriend concurred. The second main course was black truffle roasted chicken with fresh corn grits and chipotle jus. It was served with three different cuts from the chicken. The skin was super crunchy and the meat was juicy. I don't like grits, but I loved these! It was a very hearty, homestyle cooked dish that went great with the paired chardonnay that the chef suggested. For the third main course (yes, we ate a lot that night) we each got the duo of Rosen Colorado lamb - a rosemary roasted bone-in chop and a 36-hour sous vied shoulder with fava beans and carrots in an orange black currant sauce. Both cuts of lamb were tender tender tender. They were to tender that I even ate all the fatty parts, which were absolutely delicious! Second favorite dish for the night! I'd order this again anytime. Lamb gets executed well in few restaurants - hats off to the executive chef at Penthouse! This dish paired very nicely with the A by Acacia Pinot Noir.My boyfriend got the 28-day dry aged bone-in ribeye with chimichurri sauce and I got the grass fed filet mignon with shallot confit and sauce Diane. We were both getting full at this point, but not full enough to not devour both of these beef dishes. The chimichurri sauce was the best we have ever had and really enhanced the juicy ribeye. My filet mignon was tasty and rich and the shallot confit added a nice sweet touch to the dish. We had the Jordan Cab with the meat dishes.This was one of the best food experiences I have had in a long time! Every single dish was eaten in its entirety and the bits were scraped off the plate with our forks. I would have licked the plate had I been at home. Executive Chef Mike Ellis has created an amazing and versatile menu that is guaranteed to please anyone's palate.