Centerfold's Cabaret Comments

posted on January 5, 2018

Cum see me naked

posted on December 8, 2017

kiersawhiddonnaked.com

Re: Re: Kiersa Whiddon  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on November 12, 2017

would love to eat your sweet pussy, worship your rock hard nipples, and give you the pounding you deserve... xoxobobby

Re: Kiersa Whiddon  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on November 11, 2017

you're the best fuck I ever had

Ryan  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on November 11, 2017

met Kiersa at the club she gave me a bj there then took me home

Tommie  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on November 3, 2017

I wish this Slut would Stop posting her ADS on this site. All it does is Fill the site with Trash!

Re: Kiersa Whiddon  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on October 27, 2017

would love to spend time with you again... let me know when... xoxoxobobby

posted on October 25, 2017

posted on October 25, 2017

posing naked

posted on October 25, 2017

posing naked

Re: Kiersa Whiddon  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on October 25, 2017

hey FYI, that video was so fucking hot I wish I was there and could jump in for a nice sloppy second fuck...loved it, love u and want to cum and see you badly. Hours at the club or OTC will work for me LMK.

posted on October 25, 2017

the guy in my video, I love his cock

posted on October 25, 2017

I love showing my tits

posted on October 25, 2017

this is the guy fucking me in my video, can you match up?

Re: Kiersa Whiddon  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on October 24, 2017

Hey girl I really fucking love your photos and I luv watching your boyfriend fuck you in the video you posted on your profile page!

after watching this I wanna fuck u so bad I could just die...please post your cell phone here so I can call you...I love you babe xoxox !!

Re: Kiersa Whiddon  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on October 24, 2017

I would love to fuck that ass babe...would you marry me>??

Re: Kiersa Whiddon  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on October 24, 2017

I would love to lick you all over !!

Re: Kiersa Whiddon  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on October 24, 2017

Thank you so much for all of these beautiful photos my dick is so hard right now I have to jerk off in the bathroom. The only issue is that I am at work and I am afraid someone might see me if I don't jerk off I will be walking around with a hard dick in my pants.

Re: Kiersa Whiddon  on Centerfold's Cabaret

sexy selfie

my stripper lover, Isabella

KiersaWhiddon  on Centerfold's Cabaret

I love being naked

Joel  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on August 3, 2017

I hope both those Pussy's Tim (manager) and Tim (owner) both get throw in Jail for a very long time. Fuck Those assholes!!!

Dan  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on July 29, 2017

The owner of this place Timothy P. Herbst used to brag about nothing happening too him in regards

to how his employees use to treat customers in his strip club. I only hope the Wife of the Firefighter husband that was killed in centerfold's has enough common sense too sue that low life son of bitch Tim and take most of his money. This scumbag has it coming too him!

Bob  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on July 28, 2017

I see they finally closed this shithole. The dipshit owner of this place kept hiring x-cons and trash from

South phoenix to run the place for him. The result is two people that I know of that have been killed as

a result of this asshole owner. I hope this son of a bitch is sued for every cent he has!!!

posted on May 19, 2017

I'm ready when you are

posted on May 19, 2017

Come to VIP

posted on May 19, 2017

That's me in the locker room

KJW  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on May 6, 2017

Stripper Kiersa Whiddon naked at home

Re: Re: KJW  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on May 6, 2017

I would be happy to do a VIP titty fuck session.

Re: KJW  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on April 7, 2017

very nice ripe sexy tits, congrats girl, I want to eat those nips and hump those boobies for 30 minutes and blow my big 3 day load right between them...is there any chance you would be available for a VIP titty fuck session? if so what days are you working >?? I will pay you well. can anyone please post a dancer line up or schedule on this site please and thank you !

KJW  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on April 7, 2017

Stripper Kiersa Whiddon's Tits

KJW  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on March 13, 2017

Stripper Kiersa Whiddon in her shower

fuckery12  on  Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on October 7, 2016

I peed on myself i cant remember how. I have smelly socks. My anus is pussing. I had a good lapdance.

brandonresh  on  Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on February 14, 2016

Visit: 10/08/2015So we feel after this visit tonight....we have pretty much seen everything that Phoenix has to offer in regards to strip clubs. And this wasn't a horrible way to end our initial strip club tour. We would like to thank MJ for making the visit worth it; we could tell you were bored, but we know the talent is there and you're gorgeous. Jersey was also very good on stage; she brought a sensual aspect to the stage that no other dancer did and she used all three of the stage tools to her advantage (more about those to come later). Then there was Christa who had a Harley Quinn thing to her which is always a good look if you can pull it off and she did.The club seemed to be divided into two separate clubs. We believe that the right side is a fully nude side, but it did not appear to be open tonight. The left side is for sure the topless side and that is where we spent our evening. It was very cold; we think someone forgot that the temperature dropped this week because until people started to show up and pile in, it was damn near frigid. There's one main stage on the topless side with two smaller side stages. The small stages both have poles that are about seven feet tall, maybe eight. The main stage has a unique spinning bar that many dancers used to do finger-skating type spins; it was pretty fantastic and some dancers such as Christa really worked it. Of course there is also a spinning pole on stage, but it wasn't the standard height so it really hindered the dancers abilities to do much pole work or in our opinion it really put a spotlight on those who did have great pole work such as Missy who you could tell was a performance art dancer. Lastly on the stage is a giant 8x8 post right at the edge of the stage right in the middle. It does block the view from certain seats; just means get there early if you don't want an obstructed view. But it was also a great tool for the sensual dancers to use such as Christa.There are four TVs to watch the games, fights, commercials, etc. There was a nice sized full bar behind the seating and the server "Wren" was by far the highlight of the entire night. She is the marry in any marry, fuck, kill scenario. Well almost any. Plus the bar had angry orchard, so that's always a huge point. There was also another bar to the left/northern part of the club that was a little smaller, with a TV as well. We weren't sure, but it seemed as if there was a VIP room behind the stage with a red plexiglass window that you could see through; looked like it might be a nice concept. And to either side of VIP were the private areas for dances.Either the DJ was really good, management is really smart, or the dancers control their music because each song seemed to fit the style of the dancer perfectly. But that didn't stop majority of the dancers from looking very bored and very uninterested, which sucks because it was a good sized group of dancers. Granted, all of them seemed to be pretty tiny minus a few boob jobs; cute, but tiny and bored so some were very hard to watch.

igor34  on  Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on October 23, 2015

The girls here are hit and miss: some are smoking hot, some are just average, and some really need to retire. One thing that I like about Centerfold's Cabaret is that one side serves no alcohol and the girls are completely naked while the other side just features topless girls but has a full bar. My boyfriend and I had a few of the hot chicks give us lap dances, but the girls seemed pretty bored.Overall, we still had fun, but we both agreed that other clubs are better.

Jimmy G.  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on September 21, 2015

Door bitch at entrance trying to mad dog and a dumb bitch waitress trying to make me buy a water. Fuck this place and Fuck them!

Alois M.  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on July 20, 2014

This club is pretty big with one side 18+/fully nude/no alcohol and one side 21+/topless/alcohol. Cover was 10 on Wed night. There was almost nothing going on at the 18+ side, while the other side was very busy. Dancers and guests seemed to be rather young and local. They had some very hot/slutty girls, but also some that were not and who tended to be aggressive due to their failure. They also have a big room reserved for smokers, so the air in the club is pretty clean.

mathewater12  on  Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on May 21, 2014

Worst club ive ever been too!! Not one girl dancing! Its a retirement home! Or worse a cemetery!

AssnTits5  on  Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on December 30, 2013

Great women and big boobs. I stop in periodically and the women always look great. The waitresses are attentive and the drink prices are fair.Try the VIP for some personal attention.

adamrod  on  Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on March 17, 2013

Not a fan! Customer service is horrible here! Strippers smell like cat poop and burnt hair! Why does the guy that throws down a dollar get better treatment than the guy who throws down a hundred dollars??? Whelp I guess it goes to show... If you go to the ghetto to get entertainment, ghetto entertainment is what you'll get!

maxxy1  on  Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on August 19, 2012

Last night me and my boyfriend went to Centerfolds. I saw a billboard on the highway that said they had cage fighting on Wednesdays. I was curious about it so I asked him if we could go.Centerfolds is probably the largest strip club I've ever been to. It has two sides to it. One side is for 18 and up , the other side is for 21 and up. It's strange. On the 18 and up side there is no alcohol, HOWEVER the girls are butt booty naked. I saw more vagina than I ever wanted to see in my life. Anyway on the other side of the club, the girls just get topless not completely naked, but they serve alcohol. So we had a few drinks and ordered chicken fajitas too. I wished they had hot wings, I was craving hot wings. But the chicken fajitas were DAMN good. This club has ALOT of girls with fake boobs and I love me some fake boobs. fake boobs are like fun toys to play with. There were a couple of girls there that had the hottest bodies I've ever seen. I was like OMG! I love their bodies. They had ALOT of muscle. One of the girls I went and asked her if she competes in fitness contests, she said no. She had a ripped stomach, muscular arms and thighs, tanned. I was just staring at her infatuated. She came over and asked if I wanted a dance and I said yes. So she danced for me and she kept putting my hands on her fake boobs. She told me to slap her ass HARD. LOL. I could see her ripped stomach really close up, I was like "WOWsers". I love hard bodies. Skinny and soft girls just don't do it for me.Around 10:30 pm they started the cage fighting. They have a huge cage in the middle of the floor by the stage. two skinny girls with helmets and boxing gloves on get in the middle of the cage. There's a guy that officiates. The audience throws dollars in the ring through the cage. OMG I must have been really drunk cause when they started fighting, I was screaming "punch her!" "knock her out!" "Come on Brandy, kill her!"I don't know where that came from. LOL.I was just so excited.We left around 11:30, my boyfriend had to go home cause he has to work early in the morning. Man that was so fun though.

Tommie  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on March 5, 2012

I used to know a dancer named Modesty that danced in Minnesota and Wisconsin last year. She worked the pole like no one I have ever seen!! Wonder if it's the same one??? Hope so, I will out in AZ next week.

daniel  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on February 21, 2012

went to centerfolds 02/16/12. met a gorgeous girl named modesty. she was a great conversationalist! intelligent too! she danced on the pole like i have never seen anyone dance before. i think she used to work for cirque de soleil? it sure looked like it! great bod modesty! loved all the attention you gave me in the vip, definitely the best dances i ever had. kept everything on a professional level too. i will see you next time you're down here hun. xoxo

Inquiring Mind  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on March 13, 2011

I stopped in a short time ago and found out that Hunter is no longer there. There is a new girl that goes by that name, but I'm interested in the brown haired beauty.

Holly  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on February 21, 2011

Hey guys I'll be in town working at c folds this weekend!!! Feb 25-27

jc  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on February 1, 2011

holly..is she very young and blonde?

totally rip off  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on September 26, 2010

I had a small boob big frame dancer promise me a free dance if I went to the vip room tonight. Well I guess she counted the song that was 90% over as we walk in he room as the first dance. So between paying twenty to get in the room and two dancers it cost me eight dollars. Well I have to thank her because I won't be back to this strip club for a long long time. And when I do it will be only table dancers. my welcome to AZ strip clubs 9/26/10 7:00 PM

ms plastic  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on August 18, 2010

ivy was a drugged out loser that resembled a dinosaur. last i knew she was strung out and had her house raided by the cops and she lost her kid. i can see why you like her though... girls like that work harder for it. she used to work at bliss, but my bet is jail or rehab.

MJ  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on August 12, 2010

What happened to Melia she was the hottest chick that worked there by far

XXL  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on February 15, 2010

Hey anyone know if Diamond or Charlotte still work here and if so what days/nights they are there? Was there a while back and both these girls were fine and gave incredible dances.

MR. T  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on December 25, 2009

looking to see if " Ivy " a long blond haired favorite dancer of mine still works here, if not, doe's anyone knows where?

richard95  on  Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on September 24, 2009

This is a great place to relax and reflect after a hard days work. The lighting is perfect, the employees are very hand on and more then one is willing to help you at anytime. The servers are really quick with a drink and others offer little test tube of liquid courage. The dress code for the employees is rather lax, seems they can wear next to nothing and seem to enjoy that too. The AC must not work too good because some of them take off their tops to cool down while dancing. I wish I could work here. There are several men who dress well that make sure everything is as it should be. They sometimes swarm customers just to make sure. That is service. There is also a new section of the club. It is where the young new employees learn the ropes. They even take off more cloths then the other side. This section appears to allow 18 year olds but does not serve the adult type beverages, only water. It must be darn good water for $6 a bottle. The new young ones are a little hard to watch, it just seemed odd. I prefer the experienced employees. There is even a man in the restroom handing out towels for the germ-a-phobs. There is little snacks and other trinkets for sale too. They have a high tec little indoor smoking room that has some special employees in there too. It appears they wave the smoke around by sitting on your lap and dancing. It looked fun except for the smoke. You get all this service for about $10 per person. Not a bad deal. A movie cost $10 bucks and no one offers to help you in anyway.

WILDCATZ CABARET $1.00 U-Call-Its  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on September 16, 2009

WildCatz Cabaret, Grand Opening Party Friday and Saturday September 18th and 19th ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT. The MUST-BE-AT event of the year. $1.00 U-Call-Its. Newly Remodeled, New Owners, New Staff, New Extremely Hot Dancers. Pool table, 3 V.I.P. Areas, Flat Screen T.V.'s. $1.00 blowjobs, pearl necklace, rugmuncher, cum shot plus anthing else you want. Lap dance specials all day and night long as well. Come check us out located on the southwest corner of 32nd st and McDowell. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at (602)275-2188.

mike  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on September 9, 2009

how's the mileage here

ellie?  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on April 26, 2009

What has happened to Ellie? A tall great looking young blonde who worked days?

re:Frank  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on April 24, 2009

i dont know what happened to Holly, but Teena models now under the name Kylee Nash and moved to Vegas. think she does webcam stuff too. anyone know is Holly is still around?

looking  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on April 7, 2009

trying to find out if there is a dancer here a little older, long blonde hair, very busty, w/ very large nipples and blue eyes that goes by Lisa or Rain.

question  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on March 10, 2009

to management: is there a website or valid email address that i may send promo info to re: a feature booking in 2009?

Pat  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on February 15, 2009

Debbie -- does she still dance at Centerfolds? She is a petite, beautiful, blond -- late 30s, maybe even 40 -- but looks like 25. Anyone seen her?

DIRK  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on November 17, 2008

g damm i want to get wit ya marie i know $$$$ talks so wat up

long isalnd  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on October 7, 2008

you fag!! nobody cares about the loser dj's!

DJ JOhn  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on October 6, 2008

The DJ is the bomb. He rocks. The best I have heard in all of USA. Keep it up!

Frank  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on August 15, 2008

What happened to Holly and Teena? I haven't seen either one for a long while.

just a sinner  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on August 10, 2008

Hey, doe's meredith still work here? if so, what days.

Twenty?  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on August 4, 2008

That is high for 3 minutes of dancing in this economy.

curious  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on July 27, 2008

has anyone seen taylor lately? she is a cutie.

Jimmy  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on July 5, 2008

had not been here in years. Doesn't look much different. the other side of the club was closed down and I remember it open the last time I visited. Had some good dances in Vip, well worth 20 bucks a dance. One blonde from scottsdale with a smokin rock hard body took all my money. hope shes there when i go back.

mj  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on June 8, 2008

malena is smoking hot

Customer  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on April 26, 2008

Hailey & Marie are by far the 2 hottest girls at CFolds.....They give the most creative & clean (but still the best) table dances....If you haven't got a table dance from these 2 hotties, you should....You don't know what you're missing!!!!!

old dawg  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on February 29, 2008

miss ellie, aahhh yes, a true sweetheart of a dancer well worth any wait. speaking of sweethearts where's mandy dancing at these days? i do miss her.

someone  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on February 28, 2008

There is an Ellie. She is 5'10" (program height), green eyes. blonde hair, natural great breasts and a face of an angel who gives great dances. Normally works noon-5-6(?) Mon., Wednesday, Friday. Has lots of regulars so be patient and/or pro active in getting her attention, but she is worth it. Speaking of beautiful blondes, what happened to Erica Lynn? Slender, 5'3', blue eyes, with a better body (as close to a 10 as you can get) than Eliie's and a gorgeous face to boot.

someone  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on February 26, 2008

does "ellen" still work there ?? great body, blond hair, give the BEST dance EVER...young hot tight body.....

justanothermeathead  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on November 20, 2007

I've been to a lot of clubs and Cfolds is the shit. They have great burgers ~~cause I eat a lot. And the girls arent bad either. As long as you dont go when the B team is working. Go on a Friday night and you will not be disappointed. Note: I don't work there BTW Thanks for not kicking me and my buddies out yet Cfolds :D

jcurtis919  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on November 18, 2007

Aurora and Cayden - made it "home" ok. Drop me a line when you can...

dancer  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on November 8, 2007

Moved from down south and tried working at this club about 3 months ago on a friday night. HORRIABLE. Made a little over a hundred dollars and I worked from 700 to 1200. Had to say the customers weren't spending alot of money.Barely saw girls giving any lapdances. Note I am a model and a beautiful girl coming from making over a grand a night down south. If you want to work to hard this is the club to do it at. I would say and try maybe Bombshells or Skinn. The best two by far.

NB92663  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on November 4, 2007

Favorite club by far when I visit Phoenix. Good atmosphere and the girls definitley work the floor well, most are not pushy. Got a couple of table dances from multiple girls. This has a lot of variety from 10's to average looking chicks. Marie is amazing. Sunshine and Alexis (maybe Alexa, but I'm pretty sure Alexis) were giving team dances. By far the best table dances I've ever had. Would have done VIP, but ran out of time. Definitley next time. Other girls that I can remember; Mackenzie was sweet, Holly is a knockout. I forget the one chick's name, but she's a skinny brunette, always smiling, a little pushy at times for dances, but it's well worth it. Be careful, she likes to nibble at times.

Bearkat  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on November 4, 2007

Do Aurora or Anaya still work there? It's been a while since I've seen them. Aurora was always great & Anaya was sometimes.

Lost  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on November 2, 2007

She might, I remember her dancing to techno type mostly.

Taletha  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on October 28, 2007

If Centerfolds is "racist, " why do you go there?

ss13ss  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on October 27, 2007

that is a good thing

RACIST SCUMBAGS  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on October 27, 2007

Centerfolds is racist

JR  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on October 21, 2007

There was a Dallas there on Friday night. Does your Dallas dance to country songs?

Lost  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on October 19, 2007

I've misplaced a blonde bombshell by the name of Dallas. Not sure if it was this club or another local one. Anyone point me in the right direction?

Tim  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on October 7, 2007

Shelby is beautiful, sexy and gives the best lap dances. She's great in VIP too!

Centerfolds fan  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on October 3, 2007

I second the earlier comment about Marie. Amazingly hot brunette with almost unlimited flexibility and very creative VIP dances. She does stay busy, so tip her well on stage to get her to your table. Holly definitely still works there, the consumate bleach blonde babe. She is great fun n VIP, but you gotta get her to stop talking and concentrate on lap dancing!

A Regular  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on September 25, 2007

This club keeps me comming back for more all the time. Many beautiful women here. Check out Marie or Ivy. They are clean dancers, but well worth the money. I bring people here all the time, even though they do not comp me at the door. (I would like that guys.) Drink prices are resonable, and I like that they don't hound you for dances. All in all, a good club, but they should comp the door fee for regulars like me.

old customer  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on September 16, 2007

Does holly still work here, and are VIP dances with her worth getting?

Bearcat  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on August 23, 2007

Someone asked anout Ivy. She was there last week.

answer man  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on August 22, 2007

re: adriana only works weekends

Adriana?  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on August 20, 2007

Did she leave? Haven't seen her around the club.

Shiloh?  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on August 11, 2007

Anyone know if she's coming back. Haven't seen her for a long time.

re: Holly  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on August 3, 2007

She was at the club yesterday. Had 5 VIPs with her. Haven't seen Ivy. CP

old customer  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on July 26, 2007

haven't seen holly & Ivie in some time, do they still dance here?

Curious  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on July 6, 2007

Saw a post earlier of a girl named Dallas. What does she look like?

danica  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on July 2, 2007

does centerfolds have a myspace page??

Chili Palmer  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on June 17, 2007

Elliot! WTF are you doing here? And yes, there are quite a few knockouts with knockers at this club. It's rapidly moved to the top of my rotation in this town. CP

dj lookin  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on June 16, 2007

anyone know if you have a dj position open?

Elliot James  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on June 13, 2007

How's Centerfold's for good looking girls with really big jugs?

Curious  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on June 10, 2007

Ok, just a couple of curiosity questions: Haven't seen Hunter in a few days. She still working there? Was in last night. Looked like management fired a girl but I couldn't see what happened very well. Which one?

Good Cusomer  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on May 27, 2007

Yeah, this club has its share of classy hotties, but there are also ugly white trash girls to. Would you guys quit lieing to these ugly cunts? Lacey? Yes, hot and classy. Hope? UGLY, trashy, classless and dumb as fuck. I would come in more often if I did'nt have to talk to her. Nobody cares about your personal life. So do us all a favor and shut the fuck up!

Cactus  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on May 20, 2007

I heard Stuart is going to jail I guess all the prostitution and drug selling has caught up to him.

Greg  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on May 20, 2007

Hows the contact here? Do they let you touch in the private rooms? Any handies? How much? Fun Place? Any info appreciated! Thanks!

Happy and Satisfied  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on May 15, 2007

Stopping by to say WOW! The girls here are incredible. If you haven't seen Lacie you should. She is a blond bombshell and the sweetest girl there. Hope is fun to be around and Eva is sexy as hell. The bartenders and waitresses are way hot, and if that's not enough they have great food and the darkhaired cook is gorgeous, with eyes that will knock you out!!!! Had a GREAT time and will be coming back for sure.

Clint  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on May 3, 2007

Does Char still work there?

yours truley  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on May 3, 2007

get rid of the skinny tweeker waitress amanda she sucks donkey balls shes slow and worthless she stole my money

jack  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on April 19, 2007

I heard Nancy from the Candy Store is dancing there. Does anyone know when she works? Someone told me her stage name is Amanda.

Clint  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on April 12, 2007

Melinda is the hottest dancer I have ever met at C folds- I think im in love

loyal fan  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on April 11, 2007

haven't seen mandy lately? doe's she still dance here, or at another club.

ekim  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on April 9, 2007

saw her sat the 31st , , , nighttime, , yes she is very sweet, , , ,

looking for TINA  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on April 9, 2007

hey Ekim. i have been looking for Tina for awhile now. what day of the week did you see her and what time of the day was she there? she's a cutie.

ekim  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on April 7, 2007

stopped buy last week good bang for the $$....thanks tina...

Happy  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on April 3, 2007

Pierce  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on March 29, 2007

Adrianna is hot- but she won't call me back

CUSTOMER  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on March 28, 2007

Hwat a silly question. yes, they hire black women. if a girls hot and has polka dots she"s hired!!

Amanda  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on March 27, 2007

Do they hire black women at Centerfolds?

new waitress  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on March 24, 2007

the new waitress with the bad teeth is worthless

Customer  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on March 19, 2007

I haven't been in centerfolds in a long time, and today was a nice surprise considering the time of day. I would like to say thank you to the girls on stage. I was nice to see girls who dance and not waddle on the stage. Special thanks to "Sandy". I could only stay for the two dances since this was a quick drop in. I do plan on visiting again soon. Does anybody know when Sandy usually works. I would love to see her again.

happy customer  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on March 16, 2007

I think Cindy is totally hot! She has an awsome presence about her!! Beautiful tits:)

look like guy u love  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on March 6, 2007

dis me once, shame on you. dis me twice , shame on me. i realize you were busy, but between the stage and vip you could have at least said hi. there will not be a chance for a third time!!!

agree with sundevil  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on March 5, 2007

I totally agree with you. Anaya is a ripoff. she may look hot but she lost another customer (me) after i gave her a second chance at a different date to prove me wrong but she still pulled the same stunt. what really suxs is, she is a totally cutie but the way she rips off customers, she is going to be in for a rude awakening when she has no customers left. I was gonna be a regular of hers but if thats the way she acts, then forget it. there are other girls that will be not only honest, but fun to get dances from and not rip you off.

SunDevil  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on March 5, 2007

Been going to Centerfolds for years now, and the quality of the girls seems to vary. I'd say right now, the quality of the girls isn't the greatest, but there are some very worthwhile to visit. Here's my pick for whom to see: Aurora, Vicky, Kristine, Danielle, Debbie, Melinda, Ryder, Savanah A definite no-see: Anaya. She'll inflate the dance count on you, you'll be lucky if she even moves at all during a song while just laying on you. Seen way too many guys go to vip with her and walk away totally disgusted. Alot of the other dancers also have mentioned how poor her dances are, so it's not just me.

Thanks......  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on February 20, 2007

Lacy, that's it. I completely forgot her stage name. Thank you. Does anyone know if she is still working days??

To Adriana  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on February 16, 2007

Hi!!!!!!!!!!! Duane

adriana  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on February 16, 2007

alright dancer then where are your likes and dislikes while you wrote nothing but noise. I don't speak the language of negative people like yoooooooooooooooooooooooooo. here are my likes, everything girls are awesome and gorgeous at c- folds the club is a good mix of guys and everyone looks out for each other. unless you suck and are negative. I like the way the club is lit up enough to see the person you are talking to and I like the stage. DJ Nick and all dj's rock and do a good job for us and the crowd. Managers are good guys who take care of themselves. So dancer you were dying for my opinion I didn't know I meant that much to you maybe you should call yourself adriana's secret admirer. Lots of Love for my club

Lost  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on February 16, 2007

Can anyone tell me if a girl call SEVEN is workin here

to stripper  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on February 15, 2007

post your likes and dislikes if you want to. you must be jealous of her, you didn't mention any others who have posted things other than what you think is appropriate. i don't know the babe but if three dudes are posting comments she must be hot, and you must NOT!!!!!

dancer  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on February 15, 2007

Last time I checked this was not a private chat room. Adriana maybe you should set up your own site for loosers like the one here harassing you. This site was intended for likes and dislike about the club.

Dave  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on February 15, 2007

Adriana you're great!

posted on February 12, 2007

i was starting to believe everything you said. I've dated dancers before ( don't know what i was thinking ). if you are not happy with our situation ( or any situation for that matter ) you should tell me or change it. I've always treated you with respect and I've always been honest. wish you would have .

To Adrianna  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on February 11, 2007

Adrianna, Good to see you last night. Had lots of fun. Looking forward to seeing you again. Don't forget me either. Duane

posted on February 11, 2007

I'm very disappointed. you made me promise that i would check the postings when i got home and you didn't even take the time to leave a comment. talk about playing games. were you forbidden from getting on the computer?

posted on February 9, 2007

i was hoping for a response last night but what the heck, i get to be the 100th comment for centerfolds!!!

her name is probably  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on February 9, 2007

Desperatly seeking I believe the girl your looking for would be lacy.

posted on February 8, 2007

adriana, which day would be best to cum see you? i want to make a reservation. the week is soooooooo long not talking with you! cant wait to see you, i wish you would call!

posted on February 6, 2007

thanks for the schedule. i missed you on sunday. i realized you probably had a Superbowl bash and lover boy had to have his arm candy. i know i would show you off every chance that i could. see you this weekend. CALL me!!!

adriana  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on February 6, 2007

Well cowboy I definetley do not want to waste your time, I was there Saturday until late and I didn't see you. I know you had something to go to and you said you wouldn't be there until late, so I stayed late because I was definetly not going to miss out on your company. I like talking to you too. You are always so relaxed and you always have a positive attitude that is also something rare these days. I hope you are having a good week. I can't wait until the weekend. I am going to work Friday Saturday and Sunday, I pretty much have to. Lots of Love I am glad the ladies are keeping you company I think Centerfolds has some of the most gorgous women I have ever seen that is why I like working there.

Desperately Seeking  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on February 5, 2007

LOL! Not exactly desperately but I am curious. I haven't been to C-Folds in quite some time. I used to go during the lunch hour and had enjoyed the company of a tall blonde with absolutely beautiful breasts. I know it's a vague description but I don't remember her stage name. I know her real name but don't think I should broadcast that. If it helps shes from Oregon. Well, if management or another dancer reads this and knows of whom I speak, I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

posted on February 5, 2007

adriana, let me know when you're working so i'm not wasting my time going to see you when you re not there. i did meet a couple of hot ladies, but its not the same as having you on my lap! sorry about the jealous comment, he has every right to be you re worth being jealous over. hope to hear from you soon.

posted on February 4, 2007

i hope i see you soon. the use of the # would make my day. i usually dont spend alot of time on a subject if my interest doesnt remain peaked. i understand hes probablly jelous but what a time we could have!!!

ANGLE  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on February 4, 2007

Centerfolds has a great atmosphere and other than the veterans the cute unexperianced barely legals give you a fun show! anyone that knows centerfolds knows me , and they know im not full of shit when i say its the best stage performance in az, p.s. xoxo to all my people, luv u Angel

posted on February 3, 2007

if i saw you at first light it wouldn't be soon enough. last night was AWSOME!!! you feel sooooo good in my lap. when you told me you weren't wearing panties i wanted you then and there., or was it when you said, hi.

adriana  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on February 3, 2007

You looked stunning tonight and I'm glad you came in even though it was late, I forgot about the loud music and that we were at the club, I just got into our conversation, miss that. I hope I see you soon my sweet cowboy.

posted on January 31, 2007

Adriana let me know if you are'nt working fri. i have a shindig im going to be at, i thought i would stop in after. i'll be the guy in the western suit. hope to see ya!!!

posted on January 31, 2007

we dont have to wait until the weekend. just call the # i gave you. im smiling every time i think of that raven hair and fantastic body.

adriana  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on January 31, 2007

I can't wait to see you too. save a smile for me cowboy, I have a feeling this week will take for ever

posted on January 30, 2007

I cant stop thinking about that hourglass figure. im only interested in squeezing you , we can buy wine. i cant wait till fri. or sat. so i can see you. the more i see you the harder it is to control my lulling hands. i wish they excited you but a guy cant have everything. you can use the # i gave you anytime. longing for the weekend!!!!!

adriana  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on January 29, 2007

your my real true blue cowboy, its so rare these days, I know you could squeeze wine out of grapes with your bare hands. I'll smile thinking about your baby blues and hands that could lull the whole world

posted on January 28, 2007

are you the adriana who is comfortable in my arms? i wear rings on my right hand. i am very calm and have a deep voice. if so ide love to see more of you!!!

HAHA  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on January 26, 2007

Amandas white trash who thinks shes black. quit waiting tables and move up........dumbass. it does not matter how much black dick u suck ull never be black

roxxxy  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on January 23, 2007

amanda is a whore who needs to have her friends harass me. i want the owner to know amanda why do u wait tables to ugly to get real money??? your baby dad gives me money. can i get some more. oh and your a whore. have a great morning doll.

admirer  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on December 16, 2006

Does Angelina the dancer with the very large wing tattoos and very large breasts still dance there??

dressmaker  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on December 5, 2006

To the management, I am a dressmaker in New York who will be coming to AZ mid month. I am wondering, is this a gown club? If so, who do I contact to arrange dress sales? Thanks, Michelle

Unexpected  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on December 5, 2006

Yup, Jayden has returned to Canada. Thanks to a little help from we know who. But I will be back, sooner then U think. So no worries KARMA is a bitch! I Miss everyone there at the club especially JADA. Hang in there friend.

wow im in love  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on November 27, 2006

The new girl Taylor is so fucking hot where did she come from?

very disappointed  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on November 8, 2006

wuz there last saturday night after being away a few months, i was surprised at how the dancer quality had fallen.half the girls smelled like a chemical plant, but all doing the hard sell for the vip room.it's a shame cuz this place had great dancers before such as Calli, mandy, preston. they should have paid me $10.00 at the door to come in.

RE: yea right  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on November 7, 2006

You must be the dj that is geting fired ..... to say something like that. if you work for money you would not say that. i'v worked with that dj and he makes me lots of money ....... dont be a hater ...........

ya right  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on November 3, 2006

people could care less about the stupid dj.

Dancer at c.c.  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on November 2, 2006

Dose anyone know if this place is hiring the day DJ? Kevin from C.C If so were on or way. great guy, best DJ , makes me lots of money if so please let him know he has fans

New Hot Girl  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on October 25, 2006

Hey club! Taken some time off from dancing. Was thinking about checking this club out tommorow during the day. Give me the scoop. How are the girls and the management? I am a hot, exotic 32F babe. Will I fit in???!!

IT'S O.K.  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on October 24, 2006

Was there this weekedn i couldn't beleive there where more woman in there watching the girls than guys. and i'm not talking butch woman either this chicks where hotter than most of the dancers. private dances kinda suck, big open area , needsto be more private and may have enjoyed better

Hey...  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on October 21, 2006

One of my bestfriends is going to come work here Monday Or Tuesday she's been dancing for almost 3 1/2 years. She's really nice just wondering how the girls are treated here? I've heard good things.

PhoenixDancer  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on September 9, 2006

Are black girls welcome at Centerfolds. I pretty much danced every in Phoenix but I've been there twice and they always tell me that they have too many girls?

dissapointed  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on August 31, 2006

Was here last nite to audition. Managr said they were not hiring for night shift cuz business was slow. Looked around it was pretty bad but mangr should at least audition girls. Maybe that is the problem with this place. No new girls equals no new customers. Not even spearmint rhino in vegas turns girls away cuz its slow. Had two customers there to support me. Called both of them to not come in. Work at bourbon street and christies. So nothing wrong with me. This club will continue to remain slow unless they get rid of night shift manager on wed.

mnmz  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on August 4, 2006

arial works at bliss

Just Visiting  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on July 26, 2006

Looking for women with tats and hot bods, preferably brunettes. Any clubs in Phoenix cater to women with tats? Looking to spend a lot of money.

newbie in town  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on July 12, 2006

what dancers give the best lap dance for the money at this club? Look'n two head up there soon.

danielle lover  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on July 9, 2006

She is a great dancer.....i came all over myself on her lapdance

D-Man  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on June 7, 2006

Does Ariel still work here? If not, anyone know where she works now?

MR. T  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on April 10, 2006

Had a great time with a strawberry blonde named MANDIE a few months back, NICE TITS! looking to head back there soon, does anyone know if she still works here.

Pat  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on April 8, 2006

I was there about two weeks ago...and met two lovely, very classy dancers -- Vicky and Debbie. Absolutely beautiful and they were very interesting as well.

Had a good time  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on March 18, 2006

I stopped in here on a thursday evening after work. It was nice to see that the place was packed with patrons and girls. I watched a couple of dances and was approached by a couple of non attractive women for lap dances. I passed. Then I was appraoched by a georgeous brunett. She sat on my lap and talked to me for a song before dancing. I would say that I had a great time in the club.

ADRIANA DANCER  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on February 20, 2006

Im back.im working here best dancer in this whole club

vegas  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on August 19, 2005

i was just wondering if bailey or hailey still work there

Judit  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on May 24, 2005

Anyone know where she works now-a-days?

just want to know?  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on April 18, 2005

What kind of a fag likes it when a club pays some other fag to hang out in the mens room cock watching and smelling other peoples excreations all night long? Some say class, I say intrusive and weird.

just wanna know  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on March 25, 2005

hey all, im coming into town and im looking for a good club to go to. to me a good club that has extra stuff, like valet parking, bathroom valets, food, drink specials, stuff like that. does this club have a bathroom valet, valet parking and that other stuff? by the looks of the comments, id like to go there and check it out. just like to be treated right and to be honest, bathroom valets add class.

providence bombshell  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on March 24, 2005

I work at the foxylady. it is very upscale. is this place upscale? and also, is there a champ. room? i'm going to be in town for a few days and need to find the right club for me. help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rizzo  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on March 5, 2005

Anyone know if TJ, Elle, or Hayden still work in yje valley?

sleeper1  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on February 28, 2005

what's their happy hour and when? when does cover start and how much is it? thanks

bluedolphin  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on February 27, 2005

I went here tonight and must say it's the best place in town. I was approached by a very friendly, hot girl to go into the vip section, and it was awesome. Everyone here from the dancers, to the employees, to the patrons were very friendly and happy. Can't believe a place like this exists . . . and no I don't work for the place . . . just some schmoe who happened to walk into the place, becuz I had some time to kill before meeting friends later on.

RiderAZ  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on February 26, 2005

I haven't been back to Centerfold's in a real long time. How is it shaping up with the new bar in the back? I remember some sweet dances from Madison and Michelle and Starr...

Centerfold's fan  on Centerfold's Cabaret

posted on February 15, 2005

I went in here for the first time a couple of weeks ago and had a great time with Kennedy and Carter, they're roommates! Definetely some beautiful girls in this club, smokin' bodies. No fat girls here. I'll be back again soon, with more money, and i'd recommend a dance from either of the sexy college roommates.