Knockouts Gentlemen's Club Comments

3.4

1580 Clark Street

Arcadia, California 91006

DefinitelyaKnockout  on Knockouts Gentlemen's Club

posted on 24 August, 2017

This place is definitely a knockout.

yanard  on  Knockouts Gentlemen's Club

posted on 6 December, 2016
Joined 11 months ago

Beware this is a back alley strip club I went for the very first time with my friend on 11/30/16 looking to have a good night to have a few beers and relax. When I was Rob..!!! Yes Rob ..!! By one of the workers. I paid for a VIP dance $75 before I paid the girl was being all nice and sweet once we got to the back her attitude change. She was extremely rude and unprofessional I literally paid for a half ass lap dance. Typically a VIP dance is 15-20 minutes I only got 5 minutes really ! She said ok sweety ur done and took off . I ask to speak to the manager supposly his name is Mike I waited almost a hour to speak with him and he never came out. Their excuse was he was really busy with other people. This was on a Wednesday night their where only a hand full of people that night slow really wow that's cool I work so hard for my money to be Rob like that . when I ask what are you gonna do to help me all they kept saying you have to wait for the manager. Really over a hour wait I got so fed up I left never coming back again.BEWARE THEY WILL ROB YOU OF YOUR MONEY...!!!

dannyboy7  on  Knockouts Gentlemen's Club

posted on 25 June, 2016

I was really expecting a "Hooters" type place with topless girls. Nope.This is plain and simply a strip club....with only like three girls working...on a Saturday night. Not good. The only girl that approached me said that all the girls were sitting in the back cuz it was slow. Wow.So my wife understands that guys need time out with "the bros" to hang out. When she authorizes a night out at one of these places, she has certain expectations...You know what? Never mind, this place is deader than dead. I'd pass If I were you.No worries for me, but if your looking for something to "excite your night"...find another place.

Franklyn  on  Knockouts Gentlemen's Club

posted on 9 April, 2016

Came tonight and all I got say is that those girls need to be friendlier and they might get tipped besides I an not cheap.

danielson  on  Knockouts Gentlemen's Club

posted on 19 March, 2016

How can I not give this place 5 stars, great service, naked ladies, happy hour specials and they do special events like the Superbowl and UFC fights big. Plenty of TV's to watch your favorite games. Their draft selection is always on rotation and current with the best in the industry. This place is basically a sports bar with naked women!

harryharry  on  Knockouts Gentlemen's Club

posted on 26 October, 2015

Really not very good. Weak girls and really not a good mix. Great for Ufc events. Girls are better on Valley blvd. Few good chicks before 5. Friday bestnight.

timmykilla  on  Knockouts Gentlemen's Club

posted on 3 September, 2015

Be warned these women are sneaky, i was with a bunch of coworkers having some drinks and these bartenders added drinks we didn't order to all of our bills. The women weren't even that attractive, we won't be coming back to this spot again. I heard this isn't the first time this has happened, be warned people, greedy people are everywhere.

igor34  on  Knockouts Gentlemen's Club

posted on 2 August, 2015

Great place good drink specials management is very cool.

curtis17  on  Knockouts Gentlemen's Club

posted on 6 June, 2015

KO is just an average place with basic girls. The bar girls are friendly and one bg is really god looking. This place will.gey better. The security is goog and the parking is on street.

Jess T.  on Knockouts Gentlemen's Club

posted on 19 June, 2014

Great place! ! Went there to watch a ufc fight with friends and the place was packed! !! After the fight. . About 25 to 30 girls came out on stage and that's when the dj introduced Rampage Jackson out on stage!! Everyone was so excited to see him. He came out on stage and started making it rain then took pictures with fans! ! This place is so much fun. . So clean and so huge! Not your typical topless bar... so fancy and nice with fair pricing on drinks. Will definitely come back! !

fuckery12  on  Knockouts Gentlemen's Club

posted on 6 September, 2013

I have been to a few clubs and havve found Knockouts to be my favorite, it's by far the cleanest and friendliest I've been to. Not many girls but I don't need many, just one good one. Looking forward to going back.

Harrison69  on  Knockouts Gentlemen's Club

posted on 26 August, 2013

Can we just close this place down and have a real strip club here please???!! This place is just embarrassing. They keep reopening with new spins to try and entice customers. How about a straight up strip club? Some honesty would be a nice breath of fresh air.

Raven R.  on Knockouts Gentlemen's Club

posted on 23 May, 2013

It's just okay the looks are sick and the girls might make you sick but if you don't get sick from drinking then the girls might get better lol "Kristel" is a great bartender and will help all that ;)

Jason F.  on Knockouts Gentlemen's Club

posted on 11 June, 2012

Serious ..... who are all these people giving 5/5 stars? I literally wanted to fall asleep, and knockout at this strip club. Scratch that -- this place isn't even a strip club -- because this strip club, wait for it ........................ doesn't even have girls that strip! If I wanted to watch girls in a bikini I might as well have gone to Temptations Cafe or Cafe Lu .. better yet I could of saved my $$ and just gone to the beach!And what's up with $5 beers? I felt more used then the girls there. Shoot. 0/5!

Dante E.  on Knockouts Gentlemen's Club

posted on 22 December, 2011

Had a great time at Knockouts!! The club just recently opened and the management is creating a great club. There were some gorgeous girls serving as eye candy as I drank my beer. I will be back soon.. Probably too soon! Lol damn it, see you tonight again!!