Deja Vu Showgirls Comments

Spring Break Beach Party

Join us April 2nd - 8th for our Spring Break Beach Party

View Event on Strip Club Events

SCN  on  Deja Vu Showgirls

posted on 31 March, 2017

Dancers Wanted Sunrise Go Go NJ

Make $500 to $1000 PER NIGHT!

Come on down for (DANCER) Auditions: NO experience needed easy to train. Call our office at 973-279-1200

Lap Dances you keep all money you collect, champagne room gratuity you keep all money, when you have customer buy you a cocktail you get $5 chip to hand in at end of night ,you keep money, $5 chips, stage money your keep also.

We are located at 556 Straight Street in Paterson NJ, right behind St Joseph's Hospital. ALL NEW DEVELOPED AREA .Very clean , safe , indoor parking on the Clifton side of Paterson.

WE ALSO HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO PICK YOU UP AND DRIVE YOU HOME.

Click Here

Or visit our website

SCN  on  Deja Vu Showgirls

posted on 31 March, 2017

Help Wanted

Icon Gentlemen's Club in Hudson Florida

looking to hire a Shooter Girl

We are currently hiring for a night time shooter girl to serve shots.

Please apply below or call us at

727-808-0947

scladmin (management)  on  Deja Vu Showgirls

posted on 3 February, 2017

Kayden Kross

The Vu Tour featuring Kayden Kross

View Event on Strip Club Events

Strip Club News  on Deja Vu Showgirls

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

scladmin (management)  on  Deja Vu Showgirls

posted on 3 February, 2017

Anti-Valentines Singles And Swingers

Couples Welcome. Lingerie show and 2 for 1 dances

View Event on Strip Club Events

SCN  on  Deja Vu Showgirls

posted on 25 January, 2017

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

scladmin (management)  on  Deja Vu Showgirls

posted on 5 January, 2017

Daisy Marie

The Vu Tour - Saturday Jan 21st

View Event on Strip Club Events

SCN ADMIN (management)  on Deja Vu Showgirls

dannyboy7  on  Deja Vu Showgirls

posted on 16 November, 2015

So I went in here to buy some lubricant. As I was looking around I heard what I thought was a familiar loud mouth voice coming from the "toys" section. I was sure I knew the voice and proceeded to try and decide if I should be embarrassed or not. It was one of my daughter's friends, one I used to take to the Marketplace with my daughter maybe ten years ago. She was with her BF and they were scrutinizing a strap on device with a chin strap. NO! I quickly decided that I wasn't embarrassed, selected some lube and went home, hoping to get lucky soon. They have a lot of stuff in here, some of which you may have or have not seen before. This place is a HOOT! But you may be surprised as I was by who you may see here.

curtis17  on  Deja Vu Showgirls

posted on 13 May, 2015

Comfortable, relaxing atmosphere during the daytime shifts. Fun & loud music during night shifts. Two dances, $20 on Tuesday. $100 half hours on Thursday. Fun time Friday through Sunday. And to kick the Monday blues, go on in for some $10 dances. The girls that work here are great, friendly, and hot! Don't forget to always tip!!!

harryharry  on  Deja Vu Showgirls

posted on 11 October, 2011

Funny how there is NO reviews for this place, because I know everyone in bakers have been up in this joint!When I turned 18* HEEEEY you know I was up in this place to check it out!! HAHAHAH!!!On a serious note, this place is just fun to go to, and all the curious things you can think of and all your fetish needs, they have it here. They especially have my favorite brand here for cheap! Doc Johnson!! (just a little tip for you ladies) I've tried majority of their brands but Doc Johnsons is just the best. In SD that stuff doesn't come cheap.I really love how they made a new set-up of the place too, pretty cool. The people that work there are always different, but they are always welcoming and answer any questions you have, and they don't judge you when you are in there. I mean hello? Hi, yeah they WORK there for crying out loud! Parking? there is ALWAYS space for you friend :) The hours, I remembered when I was YOUNGER, I thought they were 24hrs LOL, but they just stay open late..you know like taco bell? open until 2am ;p(MUST BE 18* to ENTER)

mike  on Deja Vu Showgirls

posted on 18 May, 2011

i got a dance with candy and she is far from sweet, trust me i know i got a swift taste and that was all i wanted , not to mention the rest of the girls sucked too but at least they had better attitudes overall this club sucks

JUST A CUSTOMER  on Deja Vu Showgirls

posted on 13 August, 2010

Best of the best shay nikki sierra honey diamond frankie treasure dakota lalonna bella these girls work hard and make it alot of fun be good to them

Unknown  on Deja Vu Showgirls

posted on 1 March, 2010

I must say, i was a bit uneasy walking into the club last night, and then i thought $20 a head was rediculous, but then i happened to meat a dancer named Rachael and i learned the true meaning behind T-Pains "I'm in Love with a Stripper" song. She truely made the entrance fee well worth the while. Excelant dancer and by far the hottest woman in the club. I would look forward to another private dance from her anytime... house calls anyone?

u know  on Deja Vu Showgirls

posted on 10 February, 2010

f nch maid outfit short hair perfect body nice tan prettiest eyes ive ever seen dont forget what i told u keep your butt off the stage way to pretty to be a dancer girl U R HOTTTTTTT

Jose  on Deja Vu Showgirls

posted on 17 December, 2009

I enjoy my night with a wonder person named Honey....

Joe Black  on Deja Vu Showgirls

posted on 3 November, 2009

I recently went to the Vu and was intrigued by LEXI. She is the sexiest, most beautiful woman there. She really knows how to work that pole. She leaves everyone mesmerized while on stage by her performance.

jmc  on Deja Vu Showgirls

posted on 29 July, 2009

the girls are cool its a hard job if you dont like it simple dont go most of all dont talk shit know almost everyone fun place fun people pretty girls

keepin it real  on Deja Vu Showgirls

posted on 16 June, 2009

the girls go to each other because of very low selfesteem they do same service as streethooker f or less money strip for donation then in private rub themself all over any one for ten bucks u heard the saying walk like a duck talk like a duck ur a duck they same as house with christmaslight light on beautiful light off not pretty take off make up whore out fit and uhave nothing theyonly know to hustle money cant be respected or trusted

kristie  on Deja Vu Showgirls

posted on 15 June, 2009

the girls are worried more about the fat ugly butch dyke or bull dyke how come young pretty girs like that anotherpretty girl yeah but thats sick must be a desiere for mother daughter sex

Daniel  on Deja Vu Showgirls

posted on 20 May, 2009

I recently went to the Vu and it was great!! I had been turned off by the Vu a couple years ago but now I thought it was very nice!! I really thought that Leilani was VERY HOT!! Also one of the nicest dancers there was Lacey, awesome personality and fun to hang with!! Now one that caught my eye the most was a waitress, wow she was super sexy and was teasing me all night, oh she is Hawaiian!! :) I recommend going to the Vu!!

AssnTits5  on  Deja Vu Showgirls

posted on 11 May, 2009

Great club!! My wife and I had a blast!!! Gorgeous Sexy Sexy women! if you go get a dance from Rain she's cool and sexy!!!

flowers ex renee  on Deja Vu Showgirls

posted on 9 January, 2009

I'm glad I went back over the weekend. good times!

yohamata  on Deja Vu Showgirls

posted on 24 December, 2008

You see this girl her name is sugar. if she goes there for a job dont hire her she will sleep with all the customers and she is h.i.v. positive and also a meth head. beware alot of drama she will cause.

renee  on Deja Vu Showgirls

posted on 20 December, 2008

i love u. u r the best jennifer.

Steve  on Deja Vu Showgirls

posted on 28 October, 2007

Went to the Vu for the first time in years....really liked the remodeling job they did...music wasn't too loud so you could talk to the dancers in a normal tone instead of screaming. Frankie was the first dancer to dance for me....very tall, long legged blonde with a great body who was so down to earth and real....was a pleasure to have her dance for me twice...and she smelled so good cause some dancers can be offensive with body odor if you know what I mean! So I do recommend Frankie as a dancer!!

(Scarlett)  on Deja Vu Showgirls

posted on 6 March, 2007

Swing into action with Scarlett and the Newest Beauties of the New Millennium visit ("wetandplenty") This websight includes fantastic nude photos/movies/chat rooms and it has just enough to spark your memory or pique your interest to see more.

pussy fart  on Deja Vu Showgirls

posted on 4 August, 2006

squishy round and round she goes feels really really really good

Big Daddy  on Deja Vu Showgirls

posted on 24 May, 2006

Bakersfield is a joke. California strip clubs are a joke! I went here twice and it was comical. The chicks don't even take their tops off for a lap dance?? It's a good thing I'm so freaking good looking one of the dancers let me sneak in a boob grab in front of the ever-so-present cameras! I moved to CA thinking it was a great place to be. This whole state is a joke and Bakersfield is the punch line! I heard they won't even allow a Hooters because it would be too close to a school or church. WTF!! I'm leaving this sorry-ass state for good next week. Good-bye losers!!! Big-Daddy

jumpy  on Deja Vu Showgirls

posted on 2 March, 2006

dose anyone know if sommer still works in bakersfield??if so what days/nights, miss her very much

Benedict  on Deja Vu Showgirls

posted on 15 December, 2004

I've had a lot of good times at the Deja Vu in Bakersfield! Most of the dancers there are attractive, but i'd have to say that "Mary Jane" is number 1 2 and 3 on my 1-10 list!!!