Spearmint Rhino Superstore Comments

15429 East Valley Blvd.

City of Industry, California 91746

spearmintmaster (management)  on  Spearmint Rhino Superstore

posted on 20 October, 2016

nickstrip  on  Spearmint Rhino Superstore

posted on 17 November, 2015

Great bikini outfits! Great selection in colors as well. Also they have exotic dancing heels from clear to black. All sizes. They also have dresses for a night out. Good prices as well.

Scarlett D.  on Spearmint Rhino Superstore

posted on 25 July, 2015

Let me start off by saying that the girls who worked there were extremely friendly and helpful. However, I did get the feeling like I was being followed as though I was going steal something which made me uncomfortable and slightly annoyed. Regardless, i had a lot of questions and I was patiently assisted and given sound recommendations.I read a prior review stating they placed stickera over the ingredients on their products and thought that there could be no way that they would intentionally do that to all their massage oils, etc.... But they do! That really put me off. As a consumer. We have a right to see what the contents of our purchases will be as stated on the outside of the package for a reason! NOT cool. Also in regards to their lubricants: for such a large store, you'd think they would offer an organic and/or glycerin-free silicone-based lube, but they don't (according to the employee of course since you can't see for yourself due to the ingredients being concealed by an extremely adhesive sticker on EVERY product). Also, although I did not spend too much time looking at the apparel, it seemed like most of the sizes were for really skinny chicks (I wear a size 8 or 10 in women's... didn't see anything my size in the 2 racks I skimmed through). Also, a bit overpriced all around on their products in my opinion.

mathewater12  on  Spearmint Rhino Superstore

posted on 9 July, 2015

Thank you so much for your help Raquel. My new shoes are so cute! Thank you thank you!

Weedman420  on  Spearmint Rhino Superstore

posted on 25 June, 2015

Great customer service and huge selection! Definitely coming back. Got a ton of new stuff for EDC this weekend.

harryharry  on  Spearmint Rhino Superstore

posted on 12 June, 2015

I really like this store - they have tons of new things in all the time. The customer service is great and I like that you can feel comfortable in a store like this.

adamrod  on  Spearmint Rhino Superstore

posted on 19 May, 2015

Friendly and helpful staff. Thanks for everything! ;) Will be back when I need an upgrade.

XhXeXy  on  Spearmint Rhino Superstore

posted on 1 August, 2011

I noticed this store when I used my navi to find the closest Wells Fargo ATM to where I was. After telling myself many times that I'd have to visit, I finally made some time to check it outThe staff was all-female when I went. They're really chill... as if they were your own friends. While picking through all the bikini's, I heard an MC's voice over the music say something like "ahh yea, eat that pussy"... which made me realize that the audio inside the store and club are wired together. Oh well. The have a decent selection of bikinis, monokinis, some costumes, a grip of dvds, and some toys. It's definitely not cheap there. The average bikini set will cost you $40. I got an outfit off the manikin and got a discount. You can't miss the dressing rooms either...it's where the 4 foot blow-up cock is.All in all a pretty cool spot. Yes you can try on the outfits, but buying online tends to be easier on the wallet.