Rio Gentlemen's Club Comments

310.523.3266

13124 South Figueroa Street

Los Angeles, California 90061

SCN  on  Rio Gentlemen's Club

posted on 31 March, 2017

Dancers Wanted Sunrise Go Go NJ

Make $500 to $1000 PER NIGHT!

Come on down for (DANCER) Auditions: NO experience needed easy to train. Call our office at 973-279-1200

Lap Dances you keep all money you collect, champagne room gratuity you keep all money, when you have customer buy you a cocktail you get $5 chip to hand in at end of night ,you keep money, $5 chips, stage money your keep also.

We are located at 556 Straight Street in Paterson NJ, right behind St Joseph's Hospital. ALL NEW DEVELOPED AREA .Very clean , safe , indoor parking on the Clifton side of Paterson.

WE ALSO HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO PICK YOU UP AND DRIVE YOU HOME.

Click Here

Or visit our website

SCN  on  Rio Gentlemen's Club

posted on 31 March, 2017

Help Wanted

Icon Gentlemen's Club in Hudson Florida

looking to hire a Shooter Girl

We are currently hiring for a night time shooter girl to serve shots.

Please apply below or call us at

727-808-0947

Strip Club News  on Rio Gentlemen's Club

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCN  on  Rio Gentlemen's Club

posted on 25 January, 2017

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)  on Rio Gentlemen's Club

eddyL  on  Rio Gentlemen's Club

posted on 13 May, 2015

ryan123  on  Rio Gentlemen's Club

posted on 7 November, 2012

low key cozy one of my faves. i use to work @ d rhino & i see lots of the same girls or types. a little more inexpensive than some other clubs on VIPZ

Franklyn  on  Rio Gentlemen's Club

posted on 19 March, 2011

Pros:-friendly bouncer-no cover fees for girls, about $20 for guys[but they have a 2 drink minimum and the drinks are a bit more on the expensive end]-nice layout, big stage, good variety of music-and most of the girls smelled Amazing!Cons:-small parking lot, get there early-servers/bartenders like to hustle you to buy any "lady" a drink[personally, I don't think they need to be drinking on the job] LOL-private laptop ~$60 per song, and the girls hustle you to do more than 2-3.

XhXeXy  on  Rio Gentlemen's Club

posted on 20 June, 2010

Bottomless lap dances! Can you say "snail trail"? Good times, however no alcohol is served here! The bartender ladies are pushy... "Would you like to buy her a drink?" Sheee-it!

Rip off  on Rio Gentlemen's Club

posted on 18 October, 2008

girls are pushy and if a girl talk 2 u the waitres will ask u 4 a ladies drink.

Nick  on Rio Gentlemen's Club

posted on 21 July, 2008

Nice enough club but has the one thing I hate most about any strip club - if you're not interested in getting a dance from a particular girl make sure she doesn't sit with you for anything more than 10 seconds or the waitress will ask you to buy her a drink straight away - only $5 but it gets annoying by the 3rd time in 15 minutes! That made me leave after a couple of nice dances, would have liked to stay for more.

attitude  on Rio Gentlemen's Club

posted on 27 November, 2007

yes she looks great and did one awesome show

sid  on Rio Gentlemen's Club

posted on 20 October, 2007

this clubs sucks........dancers ask for the money before the dance and the quality of dance you get after that is too bad.......its not worth spending $20 on cover and on dances......dont go there

Joey C.  on Rio Gentlemen's Club

posted on 1 October, 2007

Here's my story:I won a lot of money at a casino one day. And I was thinking of a way to use that money for the good of mankind or at least, myself. Should I deposit the money into a savings account? No. Should I pay off several of my bills? Nah. Should I buy that new golf club I've been wanting for the longest time? Nope. Should I take the girlfriend out on a lovely, expensive date? Oh hell no! But I can go to a strip bar and try to get a lap dance from every stripper working that night.So I drive over to Rio and I see a former professional wrestler guarding the door and taking in admission. His name was Horace, about 6'5", 260, bald, huge...I can take him at 5'6", 155. At first I wanted to put him in a sleeper hold but I thought better of it.So my goal was to get a dance from EVERY dancer, no matter what age, race, size, whatever. Let me run through the roll call of dancers. I forgot their names, because I don't care about their names. A tattooed former ex chola, a heavy set El Salvadorean who was three weight classes above me, a Japanese pop idol queen, who I thought was really cute, until I saw her teeth...a blond, thin bombshell surfer girl, great lap dance...(now, we're in business), but most of all, beyond the 10 some odd dancers was a girl working on her first day. The other dancers told me that. So I summoned her like Caligula demanding some fine wine and a fresh virgin. She had the baby doll outfit with he knee high striped socks. Black hair, doe eyed, shy looking. Perfect for the perverted, preemptive, predator like myself. (That's awesome alliteration, you got to admit!). But what started as a quest ended with the holy grail because I probably spent over $400 in dances only with her.At $20 a dance with occasional $10 specials, Rio provided me with a good time. I never buy the VIP service, Champagne room stuff because I am not that rich, and I am not that stupid. When has getting a VIP room with a stripper ever a good deal? But my experiment in lap dancing was a success. There are a lot of different girls from different places wanting to give you a good time. And I had a taste of that, plus the sweet discomfort and shyness of someone giving their first dance to a complete stranger. The place is a little small, maybe sticky...not up to par with the Spearmint Rhino or Deja Vu. But this place hits the spot because that night, I learned a lot about myself.

Andi Sue  on Rio Gentlemen's Club

posted on 25 September, 2007

Anyone see Andi Sue Irwin when she was here a few months back ?

Zephlis  on Rio Gentlemen's Club

posted on 1 June, 2007

There were only 8 girls out of the 8 there were only two good ones. The place opens up at 11 am to 2 am (4am on thursday, friday, saturday and I also think sunday as well). The prices to get in is $5 from 11 am to 5 pm and $20 from 5 pm to closing. The dance prices is follows: $20 topless, $40 nude, $120 VIP (w/5 songs). The place is a 8.5 to 8.7/10 on my ratio. The songs for time with the women are only 2 minutes which suck. I like the atmosphere, and it seems like that there was a very warm welcome.

Island Show Girls  on Rio Gentlemen's Club

posted on 7 March, 2007

Swing into action with Scarlett and Mariah and the Newest Beauties of the New Millennium visit ("wetandplenty".) This websight includes fantastic Nude Photos/Movies/Chat Rooms it has just enough to spark your memory or pique your interset to see more.

NICEruub  on Rio Gentlemen's Club

posted on 9 September, 2006

me and my buddy went there last night 9/9/06 it was great with plenty of 2 for 1 specials and the girls all have the same price none of that some girls charge more and all that mess. Very nice thick and thin girls and they can work it. Make sure you grab ur girl quick after the showcase so u can get a good stop for her to dance with u otherwise u get a bad spot and everyone can see u not a good spot for extras ya know

hector  on Rio Gentlemen's Club

posted on 2 February, 2006

this place is world class. the girls are very fine and there's 2 for 1 every 15 minutes.

C  on Rio Gentlemen's Club

posted on 19 December, 2005

Not alot of girls..but there are a few Hotties..They do 2 for one topless and 3 for 1 nude...5 for 1 in the VIP and its totally worth it...just make sure you find the right girl. Weekends they sometimes have a feature dancer.