Deja Vu on Main Comments

213.747.5555

1800 S. Main St.

Los Angeles, California

SCN  on  Deja Vu on Main

posted on 31 March, 2017

Dancers Wanted Sunrise Go Go NJ

Make $500 to $1000 PER NIGHT!

Come on down for (DANCER) Auditions: NO experience needed easy to train. Call our office at 973-279-1200

Lap Dances you keep all money you collect, champagne room gratuity you keep all money, when you have customer buy you a cocktail you get $5 chip to hand in at end of night ,you keep money, $5 chips, stage money your keep also.

We are located at 556 Straight Street in Paterson NJ, right behind St Joseph's Hospital. ALL NEW DEVELOPED AREA .Very clean , safe , indoor parking on the Clifton side of Paterson.

WE ALSO HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO PICK YOU UP AND DRIVE YOU HOME.

Click Here

Or visit our website

SCN  on  Deja Vu on Main

posted on 31 March, 2017

Help Wanted

Icon Gentlemen's Club in Hudson Florida

looking to hire a Shooter Girl

We are currently hiring for a night time shooter girl to serve shots.

Please apply below or call us at

727-808-0947

Strip Club News  on Deja Vu on Main

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCN  on  Deja Vu on Main

posted on 25 January, 2017

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)  on Deja Vu on Main

moneyman2  on  Deja Vu on Main

posted on 26 October, 2016

Yo just chillen wid the squad and shitwho whoo it was ight I guess but fuck it ayy I had fun

scladmin (management)  on  Deja Vu on Main

posted on 10 October, 2016

Happy Hour

Happy hour everyday until 10.

View Event on Strip Club Events

Ashley D.  on Deja Vu on Main

posted on 8 October, 2016

Dont trust the atm machine, charged me 4 times, no refund. Simply come here with cash only other than that best lap dance from Cherry she's a 10/10 also parking sucks but you have to figure that out since its LA and I'm not from here

igor34  on  Deja Vu on Main

posted on 23 August, 2016

So went here on a Thursday night after the bar it looks very nice that's the only good thing about it the girls where good I guess but then we a scammer waitress Filipino skinny girl beware of that bitch ! So I ask to get a bottle of wine it's only 35 gave her my card she comes back tells me it's decline I thought it was weird but okay i gave her a different card and it goes through. Whatever next day i was checking my accounts this dumb bitch charged the first card 40 dollars and second card 38 none of the prices she gave me to begin with. So I call the manager and this asshole super rude didn't give his name tells me your tripping about 40 dollars wow that sucks. But ofcourse he didn't trip please that's another free 40 in his pocket but overall place is nice horrible service and managementUpdate: got my money back but when I got there the front desk lady was freaking out because there was a mouse in there so she couldn't call the manager up front for me I had to go in there and find him

Roger M.  on Deja Vu on Main

posted on 4 July, 2016

I loved this place amazing show girls and the denial weren't that bad either. Defiently coming here a gaining and reconfigure to all my friends. Will be back here again organ sky next weekend!

mathewater12  on  Deja Vu on Main

posted on 19 June, 2016

Nicest club in dtown, very beautiful inside. Dancers and waitress are pretty and very friendly. Love the vibe.

Franklyn  on  Deja Vu on Main

posted on 15 January, 2016

This place is nice it's big but very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive$10 for a RedbullI will not go back

DexterRexter  on  Deja Vu on Main

posted on 21 December, 2015

I don't understand why this place has so many bad reviewsFirst of all customer service is the best service I've ever had. Bottle service is amazingAnd the DJ is always playing great music. Best after hours in LA:)

maxxy1  on  Deja Vu on Main

posted on 12 November, 2015

Very high end strip club. I really liked it and will be back. It's as nice as I would imagine a strip club in Las Vegas to be.

fuckery12  on  Deja Vu on Main

posted on 21 August, 2015

Sara didn't take our free admission on our phones. Spearmint rhino takes it though. And we always get a table when we go in. I suggest you guys try another spot, because the business motto here is make the money up front instead of on the back end. We ended up getting a table and champagne with Francesca too she understands business. If I'm going to spend my hard earned money I expect the treatment to come with it.

richard95  on  Deja Vu on Main

posted on 12 April, 2015

So this is one of mine and my boyfriends friends stop after Sam's after dark .. there all types of girls really all the girls most of the time want to give me a lap dance not him one... some have bad attitudes but I don't blame the girls ... their trying to make a living and these guys are probably rude to them ... can't complain

XhXeXy  on  Deja Vu on Main

posted on 7 March, 2015

I went with a friend to this strip club and they ripped me and my friend off big time. They told me the cover charge was $10, I paid with a $20 and the hostess refused to give me and my friend our change back. Ruined my entire night. Such a scam, will never go here again.DONT COME TO THIS STRIP CLUB! BEWARE!

Wendy V.  on Deja Vu on Main

posted on 11 February, 2015

One word WOW , brought my boyfriend here along with his friends and cousins so he can have some fun and enjoy himself, well he basically ended up being thankful for me that's how bad these basic girls are. Waste of 10$ entrance, very degrading only 1 pretty latina which was like 30 years old. Skip this place these girls are bad at what they're supposed to do they can't even dance honestly.

ryan123  on  Deja Vu on Main

posted on 11 June, 2014

Stop by in tonight...awesome girls cute as always just wish it didn't cost so much to get in..but will be bak again

Daisy G.  on Deja Vu on Main

posted on 29 December, 2013

Forgot to leave a review when I came here 2 weeks ago. For my first time at a club like this it was ok. I was hoping it would have been better. On a Sunday the cover was $20...girls should not pay lol!Sadly I was turned down for my very first dance...apparently the girl "didn't dance with girls" WTF?! Thankfully a newbie that was pretty with legs that ran for days gave me a wonderful dance. I will be returning again...hopefully it will be better.

fritter17  on  Deja Vu on Main

posted on 24 June, 2013

bad bitches!

Johnnyboy123  on  Deja Vu on Main

posted on 5 November, 2012

Brand new club, and you can tell. Great bottle prices, and the girls are cute. I was hoping to not seeso many black chicks, but the hot latinas made up for it. And they hooked me up for my birthday, so I can't complain