Starlight Comments

213.747.7653

1222 Broadway

Los Angeles, California 90015

SCN  on  Starlight

posted on 31 March, 2017

Dancers Wanted Sunrise Go Go NJ

Make $500 to $1000 PER NIGHT!

Come on down for (DANCER) Auditions: NO experience needed easy to train. Call our office at 973-279-1200

Lap Dances you keep all money you collect, champagne room gratuity you keep all money, when you have customer buy you a cocktail you get $5 chip to hand in at end of night ,you keep money, $5 chips, stage money your keep also.

We are located at 556 Straight Street in Paterson NJ, right behind St Joseph's Hospital. ALL NEW DEVELOPED AREA .Very clean , safe , indoor parking on the Clifton side of Paterson.

WE ALSO HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO PICK YOU UP AND DRIVE YOU HOME.

Click Here

Or visit our website

SCN  on  Starlight

posted on 31 March, 2017

Help Wanted

Icon Gentlemen's Club in Hudson Florida

looking to hire a Shooter Girl

We are currently hiring for a night time shooter girl to serve shots.

Please apply below or call us at

727-808-0947

Strip Club News  on Starlight

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCN  on  Starlight

posted on 25 January, 2017

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)  on Starlight

dopeboy19  on  Starlight

posted on 13 March, 2016

The owner is shady af and doesn't even care about customers or her employees. Be careful of Louise. She doesn't pay her workers and she scams people all the time. She will milk you of your money and overcharge for extra stuff you didn't even pay for. Super shady.Edit: For people who think i'm being overdramatic, my girlfriend worked here and trust me, it's not a friendly or helpful environment customer-wise and employee-wise. Even the owner is trash. Just steer clear. idk how Louise isn't in jail yet. No alcohol license, yet serves alcohol. A customer left his phone here and the owner will not give it back and demanded $300 to get it back. She keeps the girls tips a lot or take a chunk of their tips from them.

AssnTits5  on  Starlight

posted on 14 February, 2013

Not sure if this place is still active, but I went in 2008 and met one of the hottest babes ever. Her real name was Juliana. She was smart, too. Worked for a financial institution (in 2008, hence the side gig at Starlight?). Anyway, five stars just because I met that hot babe there.

joseph1k  on  Starlight

posted on 12 April, 2012

Violet T.  on Starlight

posted on 15 June, 2011

I've heard of this place since before 2000 and I've always wondered what it looked like inside. SO when my friend asked me if I wanted to go, I jumped for joy!What I saw wasn't what I expected. As soon as you walk in, you're in China. The decor and people look seedy and it's a little weird. I was expecting a club/lounge style atmosphere but it wasn't, it was totally a weird strip club style place.Super dark and girls waiting in the lobby area til we get seated.They serve alcohol in cups cause they don't have a liquor license. Once you're seated, the tacky madame walks over and then the girls are lined up. She has a flashlight that she shines on the girls' faces as they walk to your table and introduce themselves. It was a friday night and there were A LOT of girls, I don't know how you're suppose to remember a girl that you like if they are going by so fast and have bad memory like me.I ended up picking 2 of the best for the guys i came with. I ended up being bored most of the night. It didn't really get crowded but by the time i realized i should get a girl too and called the madame over, all the decent ones were gone.I didn't like how one of the girls I picked for our table kept trying to make me pick her friend. Um no thanks, i'll pick the one I want, but I didn't cause there wasn't any to pick from.the girls AREN'T that hot and the place is kinda disgusting.I was telling the guys I came with that I'd much rather go to a strip club.