Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood Comments

818.765.7739

6872 Farmdale Avenue

North Hollywood, California 91605

SCN  on  Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 31 March, 2017

Dancers Wanted Sunrise Go Go NJ

Make $500 to $1000 PER NIGHT!

Come on down for (DANCER) Auditions: NO experience needed easy to train. Call our office at 973-279-1200

Lap Dances you keep all money you collect, champagne room gratuity you keep all money, when you have customer buy you a cocktail you get $5 chip to hand in at end of night ,you keep money, $5 chips, stage money your keep also.

We are located at 556 Straight Street in Paterson NJ, right behind St Joseph's Hospital. ALL NEW DEVELOPED AREA .Very clean , safe , indoor parking on the Clifton side of Paterson.

WE ALSO HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO PICK YOU UP AND DRIVE YOU HOME.

Click Here

Or visit our website

SCN  on  Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 31 March, 2017

Help Wanted

Icon Gentlemen's Club in Hudson Florida

looking to hire a Shooter Girl

We are currently hiring for a night time shooter girl to serve shots.

Please apply below or call us at

727-808-0947

Strip Club News  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCN  on  Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 25 January, 2017

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

tonycluber  on  Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 26 November, 2016

Unprofessional staff and false promises over the phone that they don't honor. I called prior to going to make sure they take "passes" from other competitor clubs which is the norm in the industry. Joshua answers the phone and says they do and it will be $6 for the drink instead of the usual $16. When I arrive after driving miles in a "thunderstorm" another guy standing behind the booth denies the pass even though his partner Joshua tells him that he told me the price over the phone. He didn't care and thinks the customer's time and gas traveling is of no value and that they can make false promises over the phone and that is okay. Guess what? It's not okay. You screw the customer once shame on you. Screw Him again, shame on the customer. We will make sure there is no second round of travel to this club again. The seats inside are empty for a reason. Lack of good customer service is a big part of this industry just like any other ... Trust me guys, stay away from this place and go to the many other options just a few miles or blocks away. Thank goodness it's LA where people have lots of choices and selections as to where they will be spending their hard earned money and at a place that actually earns it and respects the customer and their business. This place certainly doesn't.

Olivia M.  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 24 October, 2016

I came here with my boyfriend to celebrate my 18th birthday. It was our first time at a strip club, and let me tell you, we will be back. One dancer in particular, Carissa, sure treated us well the entire night. She was very sweet and gave the best dances. We ended up spending about 3x as much as we planned due to how good she was. Because of Carissa, we're already looking forward to our next visit. You can't beat the $16 entry fee, which includes a drink. Thank you for making our first strip club experience memorable, Blue Zebra!

spearmintmaster (management)  on  Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 21 October, 2016

Our Weekly Specials

View Event on Strip Club Events

spearmintmaster (management)  on  Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 21 October, 2016

We have a new coupon offer. Free admission.

Click Here to Print

spearmintmaster (management)  on  Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 21 October, 2016

Santas Naughty Little Helpers

View Event on Strip Club Events

spearmintmaster (management)  on  Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 21 October, 2016

nickstrip  on  Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 18 March, 2016

Nice atmosphere. Hardly any girls dancing, seems as if the girls were more concerned with giving lap dances. Overall, it's chill Dj played great music

Tat T.  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 16 February, 2016

Went on a weekend and wasn't too impressed. Way too many thick girls for my (and my man)'s taste and songs were ridiculously short, often interrupted by the dj pushing private dance "specials" Vegas I think has ruined me for the strip clubs we have out here. My favorite Vegas club is full nude and full bar and the girls there are HOT. A far cry from this Hollywood joint. Wish California would get the memo about how to have a good strip club**to the asshole who PM'd me that I'm a pig. I'm not speaking ill of a woman's body type, I'm just saying that I'm not into thick girls and the lack of variety of women made it hard to enjoy**

eddyL  on  Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 5 September, 2015

MANAGEMENT PROBLEMThis club is quiet, fun, alot of girls, very few that can actually dance but find the !right girl! and you become the luckiest man alive. I've been coming to this club for a few years but something new just came to my attention that I don't want to support.Dancers get the image of being money hungry but it is the employees that are!It's important to TIP the girls because they work on "commission" so the club get 60%. 40% from dances20% for the manager, door guys, DJ, the guy working the floor marking dances, and the waitress. I've gotten plenty of dances and countless times the girls get over marked. If they do 3 songs they get marked for 4.The management allows this because then they get more money. They target the girls that make the most money and take them for all they're worth. I suggest going in buying the cheapest dances and tipping the girls at least 10 dollars if you care about them leaving with cash.If you want more, there's an 80 percent chance you can get ANYTHING you want in VIP. But again it depends on how much you tip and what girl you choose.Go in, have a good time tipping on stage, buy your dances, and if you are not wowed try a different girl.When I go in I like to see the same girl everytime now cause you can't get better. ANGELINA! ASK FOR HER BECAUSE SHE GETS BOOKED.she doesn't work very often because hell, she doesn't need to. If you treat her well you can get her number and that is almost a must to be able to get a hold of her. Her dances are the best I've experienced in years. She works hard and her stage is AMAZING. she can do tricks you don't see anywhere else. She's not afraid to get up close and personal as long as you respect her space...she'll do all the work. She's got a great personality, not fake at all, definitely a fiesty one.Another good one is Dina. Her dances are not as good but she's also very nice. Kind of pushy though.I also danced with a girl that is day shift. Blonde hair and always wears a tank top. She has resting pissed face and a sour attitude but she gives a good dance. And make sure your tipsy before you go in. Turns a rated 6 experience to a 9 easy.

rogerrab2  on  Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 27 June, 2015

First time here. I must say I was surprised. Plenty of parking in the lot is always a plus. Friendly staff! The girls...there's a good selection. My fave is Jasmine. Oh my! She's just awesome. Another is Lisette who works there just once in a while. I need to see her again!!! Anyway....haven't had fun like that in a club other than if I was in Vegas! Nuff said!

fritter17  on  Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 10 November, 2014

I always have a great time any time I make trip to the Blue Zebra. The girls are sexy and are always very sweet to me, and recently they made some upgrades to the interior of the club so now it looks brand new!! I have never had a bad trip here and gladly recommend this place to all my friends and anyone else looking for fun.

ryan123  on  Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 23 January, 2010

Honestly what is the point of strip club that is dark you can't tell when the dancers are taking off their clothes.Went there with a group of friends for guys night out. We should have skipped this and just headed on to the next bar or club on the list.The ascetics of the place are good. Off street parking, clean neighborhood (for NoHo), well maintained club, spotless bathrooms. Security was a bit heavy handed, getting in our face a few times about using cellphones even just for a text or just the time... seemed pointless since it was too dark to photo anything. I guess they are worried that people might twitter about FAIL.But the lighting sucked, and if you can not see the strippers, what is the point.

NIKITA  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 11 December, 2009

My name is Nikita and I make Exotic Dancewear. I am looking to find a local strip club magazine to advertise in. If some one can help me I would greatly appreciate the help and information. If you are aware of such a publication in the Las Angeles area please send me a post . The name of the magazine would be perfect . Thank you to anyone who responds .

Michael  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 20 September, 2009

Still a nice club, fairly relaxed. No pressure from the dancers but I only went during the day. Summer is a credit to the club and the industry, ask her how old she is you won't believe her as she looks great.

Jonny B  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 14 January, 2009

yea i went here a couple weeks ago on a friday and it was pretty nice got two dances from Charlie (recommend highly) and had a fun time

star  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 10 September, 2008

thank you for the compliment hunter that was really sweet ox i hope you come in and see me again the next time you're sleep deprived ;)

Hunter  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 4 August, 2008

I don't usually frequent strip clubs but I was bored and couldn't get sleep so I went to the club late at night.. Met with Star, a beautiful dancer with exotic tatooed arms and a gorgeous body. Had a few dances with her and I would recommend getting a dance with her.. She is a pretty cool chick and pretty hot..

Michael  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 13 July, 2008

If you like big girls this is the place for you, if not then there's girls for you here as well but you have to say no to a good few first unless you're lucky. The VIP dances are expensive at $300 but nice and private, I'm not telling who my favourite was as I want her all to myself next time!!!! Shame I'm not in LA more often.......

Joe R.  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 29 June, 2008

Alright! Another Virgin! I was always curious where this place was at and I finally found out the other night. I decided to stop in late one night and see what this place was all about. Apparently women dance provocatively in the nude in this local. Can you believe that? No alcohol. This place is fueled by pure sexual frustration. Not a whole lot of lookers in this place. But the ladies here sure did have a lot of personality. The economy is really hurting right now and these types of establishments are being hit hard. There are poor girls out there who work for establishments like these who desperately need to buy boob jobs so that they can finish paying their way through medical school.

Mariah and Scarlett  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 6 March, 2007

Swing into action with MARIAH and SCARLETT and the Newest Beauties of the New Millennium visit "wetandplenty" This websight includes fantastic nude photos/movies/chat rooms and it has just enough to spark your memory or pique your interest to see more.

March on Pentagon  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 3 March, 2007

March on the Pentagon and rally, March 17, 2007

just curious  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 28 February, 2007

did antonella work here or somethin?

ASSHOLE  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 28 February, 2007

i knew sooner or later some asshole would put her picture up ...leave it alone dickhead

Antonella Barba  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 28 February, 2007

This girl has some really sweet looking smile!

RE:DAMN  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 5 February, 2007

Falsies. A fraud. Suck on an apple, it is more alive than that. It means the girl knew that she was naturally inadequate. It's like a dude with a micropenis getting a phony rod put in.

RE:DAMN  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 5 February, 2007

Fuck no bolt on's, But I'll still suck 'em!

DAMN  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 5 February, 2007

Damn those are nice tits, do you think they're real?

group sex  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 15 November, 2006

i was looking at the group sex category over at MadThumbs Com and thought this was best

Monkey  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 9 November, 2006

Just Monkeying around.

Saskia Howard  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 9 November, 2006

That's what I'm talking about.

Big Fish  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 8 November, 2006

Old pap caught a fish

Got Pussy?  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 2 November, 2006

I have the pussy so I make the rules

We know it's gay  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 29 October, 2006

Take your homsexually oriented pic collection somewhere else, you fudge packing butt burglar.

Clock  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 28 October, 2006

Don't forget to turn your clock back.

Jessica  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 12 September, 2006

Jessica Simpson says hello

Ms. Stirling  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 1 September, 2006

I'm not quite sure what she's saying, but I'm listening.

dumb  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 1 September, 2006

yeah, the brunette model from England works there, duh!

Hey Blonde Pair  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 1 September, 2006

Are those nipples or Lincoln Logs?

hey pair..  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 1 September, 2006

that brunette...WOW..does she work at blue zebra?

HardWood  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 30 August, 2006

Yeah, she plays on Dr.Who on the Sci Fi Channel. Her name is Billie Piper.

Hello  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 30 August, 2006

Has any one seen this beauty?

joker  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 8 March, 2006

hennesy the best striper in town dam big ass cute recomened to go see her

Dodge Diplomat  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 5 September, 2005

Does Tiffany Storm still work at the Blue Zebra?

WestCoastAndone  on Blue Zebra Adult Strip Club North Hollywood

posted on 27 August, 2004

Club was a lot of fun. The dancers were hot. Definately worth the time...pay for a lap dance, they take care of you better than the majority of places out there. Much more interaction and personal contact. Girls are very friendly and they take the time to talk to you. The club environment is also nice. Clean bathrooms, good bar staff, and they take care of the place the entire night. Friendly atmosphere. Great time...Keep it up Zebra