Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa Comments

858.278.2230

4000 Kearny Mesa Road

San Diego, California 92111

SCN  on  Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 31 March, 2017

Dancers Wanted Sunrise Go Go NJ

Make $500 to $1000 PER NIGHT!

Come on down for (DANCER) Auditions: NO experience needed easy to train. Call our office at 973-279-1200

Lap Dances you keep all money you collect, champagne room gratuity you keep all money, when you have customer buy you a cocktail you get $5 chip to hand in at end of night ,you keep money, $5 chips, stage money your keep also.

We are located at 556 Straight Street in Paterson NJ, right behind St Joseph's Hospital. ALL NEW DEVELOPED AREA .Very clean , safe , indoor parking on the Clifton side of Paterson.

WE ALSO HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO PICK YOU UP AND DRIVE YOU HOME.

Click Here

Or visit our website

SCN  on  Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 31 March, 2017

Help Wanted

Icon Gentlemen's Club in Hudson Florida

looking to hire a Shooter Girl

We are currently hiring for a night time shooter girl to serve shots.

Please apply below or call us at

727-808-0947

Strip Club News  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCN  on  Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 25 January, 2017

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

igor34  on  Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 19 February, 2016

I came here the other night as a first-timer with a bunch of coworkers. It was a lot of fun. Lots of hot girls and lots of girls that are not so much my taste- different types of girls for everyone! There was one pushy girl that was super annoying and trying to get us to give her alcohol which almost put me off the whole thing immediately but she ended up leaving thankfully. Hung out most of the night with a super hot girl and a couple other super hot girls, intermittently being interrupted by being asked if I liked some girl's dance and then having to reject her. Had a great time though.

Eric D.  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 31 March, 2015

I travel a lot and have been to a lot of clubs / bars of this type an this is so beyond disappointing. 4 dancers sitting at the bar on their phones. 1 dancer on stage every 15 minutes. After they dance they come and ask for a tip I'm one of 4 guys in this establishment and the girls don't even come up and introduce themselves. Took 10 mins to order a drink because the bartender was chatting with a dancer. Worst part is the 40 yr old asian manager lady. She is miserable looking behind the bar. So I walk up an ask how her day is while I'm holding my empty glass an she doesn't respond. . . So with a smile i politely say. "Hi how are you ? It's a great day huh?!?!" (In trying to lighten the mood an maybe make her day.) She responds. " working". So I say "Well I just for done working. So I'm trying to enjoy the rest of my day! Let's both smile together!" She just walked away! poor management seems like the main issue. Hopefully they have a bette night manager and people are having more fun an interacting with customers. This is no way to get repeat business. Bummer I'm not even from here an just wanted a few smiles after work an maybe a dance. I was prepared to spend money and they just blew it at every turn

eddyL  on  Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 24 July, 2014

Always a good time! Nothing like a gorgeous, naked Californian woman decked with tattoos.

Harrison69  on  Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 10 March, 2014

I have been following a local band, Wait For It!, which were invited to play here. It never crossed my mind they convert a backstage smoking lounge into live venue.Pure Platinum has a $10 cover. I was exclusively here for R&R (Rock & Roll) not for T&A (Titanium & Aluminum). Since arriving early, we had to hang out in the strip club but managed to hang out at the bar instead.I assumed the drinks would of been overpriced, but they were the same price just like any other bar. All of the crew were hanging out at the bar. Others were hanging out at the booths, where they had a better tit show. Remember this is not a juice bar, so if you are not into nipplage then this place isn't for you.This Asian chick kept eyeing me, but I wasn't having it. This is the first strip bar that I can remember where I didn't spend any tips for titties. I was here for the band, seriously. She came up to us and said Aloha, as if she was Hawaiian. She left with the quickness and it was too obvious she was not an Islander.So the excuses were getting limitless with requests for tips but my buddy shot them down like flies:Q: How did you enjoy my show?A: To be honest, I wasn't watching.Q: Did you watch me on stage right now?A: No, we just got here.Q: You are going to tip me, right?A: Tip you for what, my back watching you?Q: How did you enjoy my show?A: Next time you are on stage, I will be sure to watch.Q: Will you buy me a shot?A: Girl, I am dead broke and only here to see Wait For It!The highlight of the evening was a foul gas-like fart order lingering in patches like a time bomb waiting to go off. It couldn't be explained because the vent system is pretty consistent with air flow. Just sitting at the bar, the invisible fart lingering at our noses. We were convinced each other it had to be someone there. But later it came up again, so unexpectedly.This skinny chick walks up to us trying her strut. At the same time this fart comes back and there is no one around us. She hasn't smelt it yet, but her cute face suddenly turns a snarl in her nose. "Fuck this shit, this smells like ass!".The entourage of friends and fans all took off to the back room. It's a whole different world, where there are plenty of seats to lounge and smoke. However there was so many of us, half had to stand around to watch the band.Big props for having an actual sound stage and engineer. They are professionally and really do care about having great live rock shows. My friends band were impressive, with the icons of silhouettes of metal shaped stripper models glaring in the background.A waitress took our order, which I was already chatting among others on foot. My buddy turned his order into a conversation, where she was sitting on my seat for several minutes. I arrived back and she left smiling. Looking at my buddy, I asked what was that all about? He smiled and said, now tell me this is not you real job and you want to be doing something else with your life? The fat: A lot of toothpicks, butterfaces, grenades and a few pure platinum in sight.The skinny: Anything could happen here for $1.

Amber Elizabeth M.  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 19 December, 2013

I've only been in on Sunday's before the dancers show up, (4pm) but they have football, reasonable priced drinks and no one seemed to mind I might have still been wearing clothes from Saturday night. WIN WIN WIN.

winston12  on  Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 27 February, 2013

Well I guess it was a Tuesday night...In from out of town and makes me miss my home strip clubs.. Drinks slightly pricey, but not horrendous.. Decent atmosphere.. Nobody was getting rowdy though, again a Tuesday night.I felt that the girls didn't dance too much in front of you when you threw money on stage.. Maybe it's jut this crew.Oh and the biggest complaint of all, when did stripling become so PC?! A dude to sweep up your money for them when they are done?! Pick up that hard earned money yourself! AND the girls walked around asking if they likes their show and asked for more, I would have have you some more if you had danced better!

StripperLicker  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 4 May, 2012

Day one of the 30 day booze ban! Vice told me they caught that hoe waitress Amy sucking some guy off while Shelby had her finger up the guys a**hole. Took long enough for these girls to finally get caught.

Perv  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 4 July, 2010

Hana, you are so amazing. 40 and smoking hot. Everyone's MILF dream. You felt so good on my cock...can't wait to come back for more!

maxxy1  on  Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 26 April, 2010

Just went last night (Saturday).. Wasn't as full as I expected at 7PM, but definitely picked up after 9.. I like the fact they were very couple-friendly.. Plan on becoming a regular.. Drinks were not as pricey as I was expecting, which made it easier to leave our pretty little waitress a larger tip.. Everyone was nice and not just the ones working for your tips.. Unfortunately, I managed to leave a few things behind, like my keys and wedding ring (NOT real, so no major loss), but it's no fault of theirs.. I was just having too much fun to realize I wasn't paying attention.. I didn't feel the girls were pushy at all.. but maybe it's because I'm a female, too.. Oh, and the lap dances, EXTRAORDINARY.. I had to get 2.. =D

Avery (AKA Michelle Bombshell) Is Back!  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 3 April, 2010

Michelle Bombshell Magee Says that she will be back at Pure Platinum ... Tonight!

Whiskey Charlie  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 31 March, 2010

I like the stage setup in this club. It's simple, but comfortable. A round stage is a great concept.

Tonya M.  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 25 March, 2010

I like this club. Its really awesome inside and honestly Im writing the review because they had an awesome party a while back called the "Gods and Godesses" with a bunch of cool Djs including my fave DJ Frances, Donald Glaude and some others. It was a really tricked out event, I got on the guest list so it was free. And the club inside was so decadent and plush. You really wished you were VIP.They have started this new Sunday night think called the Playaz club. Its a night club in the strip club with hip hop mashups and drink specials. I will let you know what I think about those soon enough.

Joe M.  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 24 March, 2010

The girls here are not sexy. The girls don't even take their tops off to show their tits. I couldn't afford to pay for private viewing of their tits to get my freak on. Even drunk as hell off tequila, show still boring. One chick wth black hair and lots of tattoos was especially bad, chica looked like she was doing the nod during her routine. I'll stick to Tijuana, much cheapers hotter girls.

Moving to San Diego  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 24 May, 2009

I'm moving to San Diego soon and I'm looking for a club to work at. Do you need a permit to work here? Are you hiring new dancers?

customer  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 16 October, 2008

a cute blonde with a perky, toned all natural body used to work here named Bliss and she worked at the body shop for a while too. I just found her at Hustler on midway dr. she is still all smiles and hotter than ever. Go and check her out. You won't be disappointed!!!!!

Sausage King  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 11 October, 2007

Worst strip club experience ever! Got a dance from Athena and she smelled really BAD! Got a dance from Shelby and she almost knocked me out when her fat ass hit my face. Got drinks from Lisa but she was so drunk and stupid that she brought the wrong order. Tried to get drinks from Amy but she was more interested in grabbing my dick and offering me a BJ then getting me drinks and she's ugly too! What has happened to this club?

Zoro  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 13 September, 2007

Stopped in last week had a great time now if only they could keep that UGLY waitress Amy from working the palce would be much better. I think she charged some extra drinks to my bill when I turned down a little special treatment from her seeing how my bill was alot higher then I rember. But the girls are hot so life goes on. Huggs to the dancers and see you this weekend. I won't have Amy help me this time. Z

Gorgeous  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 3 September, 2007

Wow this new latin girl Mia I saw working in the daytime, had a few dances...she is amazing I'll be back to see her again I think im in love...

million dollar club  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 18 August, 2007

WTF is going on to this club and all the rest in SD? could someone please tell the owners that if I wanted to see fat bounce I can go to sea world and watch a whale. PP is still my home away from home but come on other then my girls like, Iv, T and Car (who actually have great bodies and can dance T and Car are the best pole in the town) the rest need to lay off the jack in the box.

Maddog264  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 17 August, 2007

Ha ha sorry about that bro! I think you would feel the same way if you saw what I saw.

Bob  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 16 August, 2007

Hey, maddog, lay off my mom. She needs to make a living too. How the hell else is she going to be able to feed me and give me my allowance? I need beer money you know.

L.L.  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 6 August, 2007

You must be talking about Onya shes oldest one here

maddog264  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 3 August, 2007

Went here the other night and have to say I won't be back! When I walked in I thought I was walking in on my mom! Some oldass dancer was on stage after a couple drinks i had to leave. Fucking gross!

LarryU  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 27 May, 2007

Had a dance or two with Danika...well worth the money. The hottest girl in there...and probably the hottest in any club in SD.

JR  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 14 May, 2007

I hate to be "that" guy, but does anyone know if Serenity still works here? Really good looking asian dancer with great breasts? Anyone know which nights she works if she is still around?

HELP!  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 28 February, 2007

This place sucks! I just wanted some drinks and dances but this ugly ass waitress named Amy wouldn't leave me alone. She kept sitting next to me and smelled BAD. She kept trying to kiss me and rub my package. Kept offering me BJ for 25 or full service for 100 after work. I guess if you want a sure thing and don't care what it looks or smells like then Amy is for you, not me, no way, no how! Looks like it's back to Dream Girls for me.

Bob  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 31 January, 2007

This is a great club, better than the one down Convoy Street for sure. There are also a couple of really cool bars you might also want to stop by on your way, like Victors on Convoy St. for good pool or The Carriage House on Balboa across from Jimmy Johnson Chevrolet. They haver karaoke 365 nights a year.

austinboy  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 24 January, 2007

I'm in town and trying to figure out where to go. Are you working tonight?

Gstring club  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 24 January, 2007

I have been a dancer here a few years but Im really getting upset with how the club is currently being ran. guys come cheer me up

delighted  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 15 November, 2006

Went here last night and it was kinda slow but there were some cuties! a girl named Bliss with short blonde hair and a cute, perky, toned body was really fun and the girls looked liked they were having fun on stage. Check it out! I think Bliss said she worked at the Body shop on Friday and Saturday nights as well.

million  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 14 November, 2006

What happen to having standards in a club? Please would someone read this and send it to the owners or the managers. I would but they might stop me from coming in if they were to read this. #1 quit with the old dancers that have hit the wall or are so fat that they look like stuffed sausage. #2 would the bouncers wake the hell up I dont feel like being part of a raid due to them not doing the job watching the girls or the guys. #3 The place looks so nice inside why unlike most classy clubs is there not a dress code? Im sick of the baggy pant punks treating the hard working girls like trash.

NC  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 3 November, 2006

Went to the club last night. Nothing going on. A few gilrls but none of them were any thing to look at. The place was DEAD.

????????  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 31 October, 2006

What happen to this place about 2 years ago it was great now what Hole needs to be upgraded still looks like it did 10 years ago. Staff is very unpleasant to be around no one looks happy. Won't be going back

Hip Hop Player  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 29 July, 2006

After reading the post about this club I decided to give it a try a few weeks ago. There are NO skinheads. Everyone was nice and friendly with no pressure for dances. Ironicly, my waitress was Amy and dudes, I think she's a man. The good news is that she has a MILF roommate also named Amy. She's blonde with big fake tits and looks about 40. I talked to her for awhile to find out she bartends at The Pennant in Mission Beach. I went down there a few days later, we got drunk and I did this middle aged momma all night long. Platinum is a fun club. Girls like to talk and drink with you. Overall a very fun place to hang out.

Million dollar club  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 13 July, 2006

Great club all the dancers are all smoking hot and one named Peaches, knows how to squeeze out your juice if you go VIP with her.

HP  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 10 May, 2006

So what if skins or ex-skins work here. I have no idea if they do or not, but I have a lot of friends who used to be skins. Most are nice guys, and they were right wing skins too. Its a free country people can have any politics they want. WTF???

mileage  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 9 March, 2006

except for getting somebody drunk, how is the mileage there?

Hung One  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 28 February, 2006

STROKER ACE you are so right! A few months back I went there and I got Shelby drunk off her ass. Our waitress was Amy and she got toasted too. They asked me to take them out for Mexican food and a ride home. Before we got to their place they were going for it in the backseat together. Shelby is hot with a smoking body but is lame in bed. Amy is super easy but not much to look at. I would have prefered just to watch.

Stroker Ace  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 25 January, 2006

Shelby is still there! She gets drunk almost every night she works. If you get her friend Amy (waitress) drunk you have an excellent change of being invited back to her place for a threesome or at least they'll let you watch them go for it together. Believe me I know!!!

LarryU  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 13 September, 2005

Are there any Asian strippers there? And, if so, how hot are they?

Tina  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 10 September, 2005

want to thank the managemet and all the girls for a great time. I'ved worked here for the last couple of months and loved it.For all those who say there's skin heads there all I have to say is take a look around - well atleast I didn't see any!!! So go in and treat the girls right, and tip your bartenders especially shahni real big - they deserve it... thanks again for the great time Tina, your angel in black

Visiting Cali  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 3 May, 2005

Staying On Pacific Beach, want to come party, how do I get there?

There are no  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 25 October, 2004

Skinheads for sure but there is a strong run of Arian race for sure

nomad girl  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 24 August, 2004

might be moving from las vegas and was wondering what u girls average per night or on weekend nights. any info at all would be great!

Blondie  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 20 May, 2004

As far as I know there are no skin heads that run Pure Platinum. Everybody is nice and there is a smoking room with high ceilings, a pool table and a gigantic stage. The Pure Platinum on Kearny Mesa Dr. is the largest strip club in San Diego that I've been to. It's a comfortable, open atmosphere where you can relax, meet people and just have fun. Come by, I work there.

shelly  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 9 April, 2004

This club in Kearney Mesa tops all others!! Good looking girls, great music and a fun place to spend some $$. The one by the Harbor side is terrible. Ugly dancers!

question  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 23 March, 2004

What club is better, this one or Pure Platinum I ?

Marie  on Pure Platinum Kearny Mesa

posted on 22 March, 2004

I had a great time here (thanks Karie) but after a waitress told me that the manager or the owner is a skinhead, I didn't want to support them with my business anymore!