Goldfingers Gentlemen's club Comments

3.2

8660 Miramar Road

San Diego, California 92126

AC  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on March 3, 2018

If you enjoy paying $15 on a Friday night to stare at an empty stage and not drink alcohol - then this place is for you.. I was offered a $120 dance from a marginally looking girl on the floor, but no one dancing

fritter17  on  Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on September 27, 2016

The day girls are the best dancers EVER very sweet sexy very nice!!!!! Wow was so amazing!! I will always recommend this place to all my military friends and civilians. No doubt I will be coming back for more . Best strip club in San Diego.. 125 for g lounge is the best price around

williamr  on  Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on June 10, 2016

I can't get over the bad reviews. This place seriously has the HOTTEST girls I have ever seen. They all are young (under 28) sweet and amazing. I still stick to my original statement (ally is my fav) but seriously any one of the 30 or so girls here are 8's- 9's and 10s.

yanard12  on  Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on June 4, 2016

DO NOT GO HERE! okay just had to write that so you'd stop and pay more attention to this review but Yea the prices were great but unless you want a lap dance with titties in your face don't go here. The only way you're gonna get that here is if you pay the $120's for the "gold" room.. From what I saw seemed more like it could be the bronze room

Russ D.  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on January 30, 2016

Skip this toilet. I'd rather sit home and watch infomercials, than go to this pretend strip club. It's just 4 or 5 ok looking dumb chics trying to get you to go in a back room for $120 dance, that's the same as the 2 for 1 $20 happy hour dance. Anyone thinking about going to this place needs to stop thinking and just anywhere else. This place is terrible!!!!!!

joseph1k  on  Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on September 10, 2015

This place isn't that great. Maybe I'm used to the strip clubs back home, but this place kind of sucked. It was a Tuesday and it was nearing closing time. There wasn't a single other patron in there, yet they wanted to charge us $15 each to get in. What? We finally negotiated and got in for a few bucks each. I don't remember what the girls were like because I was wasted but you have to sit really far away which is annoying. We literally had to crumble up our $1 bills and throw them so they would reach the stage. And that made us feel like we were being rude. Probably won't return.

rogerrab2  on  Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on December 29, 2014

1st off San Diego law is stupid as _ _ _ _. The girls have must stay 6feet away while they dance on stage, so that kills the vibe right off the back. But the girls were beautiful for a weeknight. Get your money ladies.

A. A.  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 30, 2014

I am going to start with the NEGATIVES since they outweighed the POSITIVES:NEGATIVES:ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLYA stripper by the name of "Ally" (blonde, skinny bombshell of a young lady with a sweet body) was, by far, the rudest stripper I have ever encountered. When she approached me for a lap dance, she didn't even initiate conversation or try to be nice. She came up to me like a begging peasant and when I informed her I wasn't interested in a lap dance, she told me that I must be gay and began to barrage me with insulting comments. What the heck??? This nearly made me leave the strip, but I decided to stick it out since there were some nice girls.Throughout my experience at this club, I continuously overheard "ALLY" complain about clientele and about how she was getting annoyed hearing people talk and having to talk to them and about how drunk she was. The SECURITY is extremely tight on phone usage, which is understandable since they don't want any filming to occur, but make you go all the way outside to use your phone and even yell at you if you attempt to use your phone in the restroom. What sense does this make???You cannot casually hangout with your friends without the girl dancing on stage come up to you afterward (regardless if you were watching her show upfront or not) and assume you owe her money and act pissed off if you don't give her money.Don't get me wrong, there are a few really awesome girls there (that will make me go back), and unfortunately I cannot remember their names, but generally the girls there are all really bad at initiating conversations and don't make you feel welcome and moreso feel pressured to get a lap dance upon approach and, if you don't, they act annoyed and pissed off.POSITIVES:Unlimited soda refills (use the "free coupon" on their website and get hit with a REASONABLE $10 drink charge to get in)The "bartenders" (they don't server alcohol) are exceptionally sweet and really liven that place up and make it enjoyable. In fact, they had better customer service and I would have bought several dances from them if they were dancers.$10 lap dances before 10pm. I thoroughly enjoyed these lap dances and, although you can't touch them, I had a great experience and the girls did a great job.Unfortunately I cannot remember their names, but there are a few really sweet girls there that are dancers that made me want to come back and I will for sure get more dances from them. After ALLY called me gay, she pretty much ruined my night, but I will definitely be back with a better attitude next time I come in and will avoid this girl at all costs.Two stars for the friendly bartenders and the few sweet strippers, otherwise this place would get 1 star.

Weedman420  on  Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on June 30, 2014

I've been here several times, but the last two times were bad experiences. One night I walk in and the stage is completely empty for 15 minutes, so I get up and leave. The next time I go in and I get myself one dance. That dance was cool. But then I met Kylie at the non-alcoholic bar. She seemed sweet enough. Cool chick at first. So I'm thinking yeah I'll get a dance. It was a fine dance, she didn't seem all that into it but that's okay, sometimes there are off nights. But the kicker was when she asks if I wanna keep going.. I check my funds and I tried to go for 3 or 4 songs. The rate is 20 bucks a song. So I'm thinking, sure I'll swing that. She says it's 120 for 6 and I say I don't have 120. So she says go to the ATM, and I tell her no id better get home and all that. So I try to get up from the booth, and she stands in front of me and starts saying "give me money." Like what the fuck? I tell her no, and ask for the 80 I'd given her. She tells me to go to the ATM again and keeps saying that I have money. I tell her no. She's still holding the money and I wouldn't mind the extra songs.. I mean holy shit, I already the DJ pimp 120 for the private dance in the janky ass sunk in "VIP" chairs they got in the back. Anyways, this girl must be unhappy because she was complaining about a slow night or something, and how Goldfingers makes her work a certain amount even as a private contractor. I slip her a VIP card at Cheetahs and she gets offended and finally lets me get up. Anyways. It's a shitty place, with shitty VIP, and I won't be going back. Cheetahs is pretty damn awesome.

tonycluber  on  Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on June 7, 2014

Emily and Lilly were my favorites! They were amazing! Would definitely recommend this place. One of the best.

Justin R.  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on March 11, 2014

I went here last-minute with a group of friends (three guys and three girls; three couples) and cover was only $5. The place is pretty small, but it wasn't too bad or too packed. The girls were really nice and I wasn't too disappointed with my first lap dance.I'd recommend this place to my guy friends who just want to kick back and chill, but I probably wouldn't bring my girlfriend back here. I'd honestly rather take her to a high end strip club in Vegas.

XhXeXy  on  Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 4, 2013

My boyfriend put me on stage for my birthday (for each girl to dance in me) and I had a blast!!

ryan123  on  Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on December 11, 2012

I must say from the strip clubs I've been to, gold fingers have much better looking girls and vaginas. I've been to one in point Loma and the girls were horrendous looking and their vaginas look like they squeezed several kids out, and old and worn out looking with a nasty snail trail. At gold fingers the girls are young and decent looking, I only saw one fat chick who was stripping and pretty gross looking. But other then that I had a great time for my coworkers bachelors party. It's also next to the bar that my coworkers and I always do happy hour at, cheap drinks before the strip club, also $5 off cover with receipt.

PissedOfStripper  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 11, 2012

This place sucks. stay away from here. i know, i used to work here.

PissedOfStripper  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on June 26, 2012

Ladies, if you are even thinking of working a GoldFinger, just know the following. Mel doesn't know how manage his hair, let alone the club. Arron, the owner, just wants to fuck you. Dances are $120 for 5 songs, and the club takes $20. You will pay 35% to the club and tip out an additional 10% to the staff. They hope you can't do the math, but you are giving them 50% of what you earn.

PissedOfStripper  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on June 13, 2012

This place is run by a bunch of morons. I was FORCED by Mel to work 10 hours because no girls came in to work. I came home with $100 for my trouble. I'm gonna get all my girlfriends out of this place.

Kevin P.  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on December 7, 2011

this place is a total dive.. Stage and chairs are broken down, the girls dance too quick and often not showing their cooters. The sound system breaks often. All the girls look strung out on drugs and many are overweight. Save your time and money, go elsewhere.

savanah  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on November 15, 2011

al i can say is...wow! great lap dance i got fropm her last friday

Pringle  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on April 11, 2011

Do the drink server's give lap dances? Where I'm from the club doesn't make the girls that are only serving drinks do any dances. Sorry if my English is not in the right.

Big Dogg  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on December 21, 2010

Where's my baby Kitty? I miss her so much! (that bitch is in law school at USD. do I have to go over there to get my $10, cum-inducing lap dances? I bet that little tramp sucks off her profs if she doesn't like her grades.)

laughs  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on October 9, 2010

This club is a joke . Mel is a scum bag that treats the girls like shit . Arron the owner is a scum as well . The only reason he has a club is cuz of his daddy. Both tese men use the club to get girls cuz otherwise they have no game. Owner is a balding and ugly and preys on girls. I went with a friend to work there and its dirty. You dont get in the lounge with out letting a guy finger bang u or ur willing to give a bj. Staff only treats u ok if ur fucking them

G-Man  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on June 26, 2010

I wanted to check this place out for myself. I went in last night and it was dead! The talent was pretty good. Lindsey was an ok dancer. The G Lounge was a joke!

santiago  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on April 10, 2010

I have a good time right there, the attitude of the girls very good, they are firendly even the bar tenders, I had enjoyable lapdances with a couple of girls, happy hour is fantastic, you pay just $10 for a good dance, but you have to come early, I was there at 8pm .

Gurjot S.  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on March 31, 2010

I chose this club for my first strip club experience and i don't regret it at all. well maybe a lil because as i entered the club at 1 pm, i was the only one there. Being the only one there was awkward so i left and came back an hour later. when i came back , there were just 3 people in there and 3 strippers. As i entered the club, I was greeted by 2 of the 3 strippers and one of them immediately asked me if wanted to have some fun. I said yes ( i thought she meant having some fun like chatting and talking), not knowing that it meant if i wanted a lap dance. She took she to a private room and gave me my first lap dance, id say that was mistake because she wasn't that appealing. After the dance i paid her and went back to the lounge. I sat down on a table and the dances begun, after each dance a stripper would walk around for tips. I should mention that its a fully nude club. I tipped each of them $2. The cover charge was $10 which included free lunch. So i said why not and they brought me a hot pocket!! While eating my lunch, i saw two more dances and then the hottest one of the 3 approached me and asked if i wanted to play. she was really pretty and stacked with curves at the right places. I said ok and that lap dance was the best lap dance i had ever gotten. One thing that i noticed was that she was persuading to go in the VIP lounge where i could be naughty with her. I would love to but honesty i wasn't carrying any more money..But my overall experience was excellent and worth 80% of the money i spent.

maxxy1  on  Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on March 26, 2010

I was on vacation in san diego with some friends and we decided to stop by Goldfinger's. This place was a lot of fun, the music was great and the girls were really friendly and they were really good dancers. I was surprised how clean it was, which made it more comfortable to be there. Ladies get in for free so that was pretty cool. The staff is friendly and the guys at the front were fun to talk to when I went out for a smoke. Next time I'm in the area I'll definitely be visiting Goldfinger's again.

NIKITA  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on December 11, 2009

My name is Nikita and I make Exotic Dancewear. I am looking to find a local strip club magazine to advertise in. If some one can help me I would greatly appreciate the help and information. If you are aware of such a publication in the San Diego area please send me a post . The name of the magazine would be perfect . Thank you to anyone who responds .

SD_Klubber  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on October 17, 2009

Mamacita from VH1 Real Chance be in da house! She be fine in person and off da chain in da VIP. She likes da starfish massage cuz she cool like dat!

ex-sder  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on September 13, 2009

Re: Harmony Harmony retired years ago ... like back in 2007. She's married w/ kids and the whole 9 yards now.

Mark  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 17, 2009

Ya I saw her in the club a could days ago and she looks better then ever...

jim  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 16, 2009

does xtcy still work here? if so, what days?

Todd  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 27, 2009

Poppin!!! Heard the radio add for no cover so I figured why not check it out. WOW, didn't know clubs like this this existed in San Diego. All the girls are hot, even the chick DJ.

Sam the Man!!!  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 21, 2009

Pllllleeeeaaasssseeee....The only reason "the Woman" staff is gone is she couldn't run a club to save her life!! The only fault the owner has was hiring her in the first place!!! The club is packed 99% of the time! With her gone there are more girls and more men coming in not afraid of getting ripped off on their credit cards!

day customer  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on May 18, 2009

this is a nice place but they need to lower the dance prices during the day.. with very few customers they could lower it to $10 and still make money.. they can make it up at night.

Mathew  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on May 17, 2009

I went to Goldfingers last friday night. It was packed. I got a dance from a girl named Heather. It was well worth it! 5 star club.

penguin  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on April 28, 2009

an outstanding club and you will be treated like a gentlemen all the time the girls are GREAT. go and see what you are missing.

Penguin  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on April 27, 2009

This is a very classy club and the women there are beautiful!!!! I met the manager Pearl her and her staff were very professional and I felt like I was treated like a human not as other clubs that make you feel like a bank and harass you for money every 5 seconds! I highly recommend this club!!

previous customer  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on April 21, 2009

the real test on whether this club succeeds is if the ladies are attractive, the management is friendly and dance prices are reasonable. any heads up on that? are the same girls working there like Xtcy and Harmony?

old customer  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on April 21, 2009

The club is very clean and nice! I also like the fact that all management is woman that have been in the industy. I believe the girls really love that as well. The club has good potential to become the best in town. I will be a fequent customer.

customer  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on February 22, 2009

what is the phone # for this club?

cust  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on February 22, 2009

I was wondering about Kitten too. ANy news on her?

daz dillinger  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on February 7, 2009

I think Harmony retired.

snoop  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on February 6, 2009

Does Kitten, Victoria, Gia and Hailey still work here?

customer  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on February 6, 2009

does xtc and harmony still work here?

Midori  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on January 21, 2009

Anyone know what is going on with Midori who used to work here? Is she still here?

loyal customer  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on November 22, 2008

XTC, do you still work here? haven't seen you in a while.

cusomer  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on November 10, 2008

is this place still open? if so, has it improved?

XTC  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on October 16, 2008

BITTER, BITTER!!! That's what your new name should be because you obviously don't have a smiling face. You should come to the club today and let me turn your frown upside down!!

smiling face  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on October 15, 2008

what XTC really misses is your smiling wallets, not your smiling faces.. club v, wise up and charge $10 for dances until you have decent looking girls.

XTC  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on October 14, 2008

Hi boys, thanks again for all of your support!! THE CLUB IS OPEN!! The phone number has changed, the new # is (858) 271-8830. I will be working today so feel free to stop by and say hello. I have missed so many of your smiling faces, see ya soon!!!

past customer  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on October 10, 2008

does XTC and some of the previous girls still work here? thanks.

re Andy  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on September 26, 2008

Yes, this place is open. The old phone number doesn't work. I forgot the new number but if you go there during club's bussiness hours, you will definitely find out that its business as usual. Have lots of fun!!!!!

Andy  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on September 22, 2008

Can anyone verify that this place is open or closed?

not really open  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on September 19, 2008

don't think this club is open.. try calling the number.. it has been temporarily disconnected so i don't think that is a very good sign.

Bobby G  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on September 18, 2008

Expos? has reopened under new management, It's now called V. It opens at 11:00 a.m. on weekdays, noon on Saturdays, and 6:00 p, m. on Sundays. I haven't checked it out yet. A couple of years ago it was great, but after that it deteriorated.

customers  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on September 15, 2008

is this club still open? or has the new management already given up?

repeat customer  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on September 9, 2008

does XTC still work here?

customer  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on September 3, 2008

new owners, same club... not good. xtc doesn't even show up very often.

Good Day  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 18, 2008

Appears a good day at this club is just being able to turn the lights on!

old customer  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 18, 2008

with the club reopening, is it better with better looking ladies or is it just the same old club with new owners?

XTC  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 16, 2008

Hey guys i just got word last night, THE CLUB IS OPEN!! I will be in this afternoon. Hope to see you there!

XTC  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 13, 2008

I will most likely be trying Cheetahs today, come by and check me out!!!

v customer  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 12, 2008

i hope the club reopens. xtc is great but it is too bad she is going to work at pure platinum or deja vu. pure platinum is a dump and deja vu isn't much better. not sure it is worth the trip to either place even to see xtc.

XTC  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 11, 2008

I know everyone is a little frustrated with the club's temporary open/close status.However, to my understanding we should be open within the next two weeks, with HOT GIRLS, and an even better atmoshere!! In the meantime i will most likely visit a number of clubs around town. Today will either be Deja Vu on Kearny Villa Rd. or Pure Platinum. I haven't really decided yet but i will be in by 4pm.

customer  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 9, 2008

does xtc still work here? is the club still open?

still open  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 9, 2008

is this club still open or did they shut down?

Some guy  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 31, 2008

I have been in here a few times recently and found that the girls are improving very much. This place has a lot of potential. They do have $10 dance areas now. The private areas are much better though. Worth stopping by and checking out.

agree 100%  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 27, 2008

i agree, why would anyone want to pay $20 for a dance from a girl that is only a 2... go back to the $10 dances or get better looking girls in.

Burned Out  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 17, 2008

Can we please get some new management here? Someone who could tell a number 2 from a number 9? This place is depressing.

old customer  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 12, 2008

the club needs to bring back the $10 dance... with the exception of a couple girls, the rest are not worth $20. other clubs that have a lot of good looking girls can charge $20 and get away with it.

joe  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 3, 2008

XTC, what day do you work at Vu again?

xtc fan  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on June 28, 2008

when you call club v they say XTC still works there. probably hoping to get people to come in.

XTC  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on June 28, 2008

Hi Joe, Thanks for the compliment. I really appreciate it. You can find me at the VU on Kearny Villa Rd. tomorrow afternoon(Saturday). Thanks again and hope to see you there!!!

BLAZE  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on June 18, 2008

hi , i just wanted to kno if this club is worth the time and gas to check out! i mainly wanna kno if they hire african american women that are thick in all the right places!! I have a beautiful face, and a nice body to go with it! please respond

long time customer  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on June 17, 2008

It's sad to see what has become of this place. I remember how it used to be. The hottest girls in town and very professional staff. Now when I go there, I feel like someone picked up little darlings and dropped it where Expose used to be. I went in the other day because they said Star was there. It's not the same Star from before. I'm surprised that some of these girls can get so big making such little money. I also noticed that ALL of the old staff is gone. Probably ran when they left.

no one  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on June 17, 2008

yes there is a really hot asian girl by the name of silk ! very nice and gives great dances.

joe  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on June 16, 2008

XTC, sorry you are no longer at club V.... however, now i won't waste my time there... what days and hours will you be working at De Ja Vu?? i look forward to seeing you again. you are the greatest. joe

XTC  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on June 16, 2008

Hey all of you guys out there thanks for your support! And just to let all of you know, I no longer work at Club V. You can find me at Deja Vu on Kearny Villa Rd. for the time being, if anything changes i will keep you posted!!!

Mr. Wood  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on June 7, 2008

The fat girls are back and they have a big mac attack!

Carrick  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on May 21, 2008

I just wondering if the hottiest such as Kitten, Gem, Macy, Ecstacy, Midori, Jc are still there. Anyone know?

return customer  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on May 18, 2008

this club is improving and the new management is making an effort to get better. better looking girls are coming in so give it a chance.

$10 Dances  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on May 7, 2008

For $10 you got an air dance from a chubby.

return customer  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on May 6, 2008

glad to see this club is coming back. the staff are very professional and you can tell they want to make this a success. great idea with the $10 dancers. great improvement and the club is getting better. thanks.

Asian Dancers  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on May 4, 2008

Any hot Asian dancers worth checking out? Or should I say are there any dancers worth checking out?

Jon Get it Right  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on May 2, 2008

Jon the only thing going on at Cheetahs is they are going though the usual crap from the City to get their License renewed. All will be back to normal shortly. As for Expose/Club V, it has taken this club nearly a year to rebuild its bussiness and the club still has a long way to go to equal Cheetahs.

DDee  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on April 30, 2008

Great job guys this club has come a long way. I heard your ad on rock 1053 and I came in to check out the remodel and I have to say it looks great not like that shark tank they call Cheetahs Lol you guys are going to do great with the $10 dances and it look like you got the quality of girls up! I have heard allot of people bad mouthing the place and the owner but I would have to say they are either jealous or bitter. Because the place looks great and all the staff I met was nice!

Jon  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on April 30, 2008

No joke I am so glad this place is now open. Much better than Cheetahs and d?j? Vu. I think I speak for everyone when I say that Club V is the new club of choice?.. The Girls are hotttttt Has anyone herd what is going on at Cheetahs?

repeat customer  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on April 28, 2008

very glad to see that dance prices have been lowered to $10. very smart move. bring in more clients, continue to hire good looking women and pretty soon the club will be on equal level with cheetahs and then you can raise prices. good job.

vera  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on March 8, 2008

If you come to Club V to see Vera she doesn't work there! shes over at kerny Pure Platinum now. so DONT go to Club V to see her. Pure Platinum is a 21 and up club with liquor-Come check them out

VIP  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on March 2, 2008

Is the Vip room any good?

Mewantamilf  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on February 20, 2008

Does a mature petitie dancer named Ann work here? She use to be at Dabcers

AssMasterPiece  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on February 6, 2008

Which Club V dancer has the best ass and tits?

Donnie Brasco  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on February 5, 2008

Is the Velvet room open?

Calvin  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on February 2, 2008

THe membership is 10 dollars. There are three rooms at the club 10, 20 and 200. It is a clean nice place check it out.

Andrew Vigneau  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on February 1, 2008

How much is a membership here? cost of a dance?

To Club V  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on January 31, 2008

Did you think of that answer below all by yourself or did you need to have some help?

club v  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on January 31, 2008

yes...the vip room in your ass is open for business. it seems that you have a full house!

VIP Area  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on January 30, 2008

Anyone know if the VIP area has re-opened?

Club V dancer  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on January 30, 2008

Yes Vera does normally wed thru sat nite

Vera?  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on January 26, 2008

Does Vera dance here?

Let's get it!  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on January 20, 2008

It makes perfect sense! Let us know when the girls get better.

ASIAN DANCERS  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on January 20, 2008

Any Asian Dancers worth checking out at Club V?

What?  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on January 18, 2008

Let's get serious your post makes no sense!

Let's get serious  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on January 17, 2008

If this place ever hires nothing but babes again, please post it so that all of the old customers can come back to check it out.

Carmen  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on January 15, 2008

Does Carmen still work here? She always ruled this place.

ANSWER  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on January 11, 2008

Yes the club is still open and the club is better then it ever was.

Question  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on January 9, 2008

Is this place still open? has it improved yet?

Phil Leotardo  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on November 28, 2007

Was @ the club last week. 10+ girls working, only 1 fat chick, few customers. Got a couple of dances from a girl named Camille. Save your money, guys! Air dances with zero grinding is not worth $20/dance. Also, the songs went by really quick (seemed like less than 2 minutes).

Alan Morrell  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on November 24, 2007

Who cares? If you do, read previous comments.

Alan Morrell  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on November 24, 2007

Is this place still open? Has anyone been to this club lately? What's the status? Someone posted that this place was a ghost town. Can anyone verify that comment?

Brooke/Cody  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on November 17, 2007

If you can read, read the previous comments and you will learn that Brooke/Cody is not working here and that the club has never recovered from last years raid. The place is under new ownership and still going no where. If there is a Brooke/Cody working here, you can bet she is a fugly or a chubby. By the way does "Would be cool to go support her" mean the same as I have no problem having her take all my $$$$$$.

Brooke/Cody  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on November 16, 2007

Hope to learn if the recent "tip" that Brook/Cody was working is the same brunette I know from the Expose days. She was 5'7, said she was from Missouri, and had been dancing for some time. She was very personable. Would be cool to go support her and see what's become of the club since all the changes. Thanks to anyone who'll give an legit answer/reply. AJG

CLUB V  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on November 15, 2007

There once was a Club called V - There were no hot girls to see - So I grabed an ice tea, took a pee - and left an empty Club V before the Chubbys & Fuglys could take advanage of me.

G-Unit  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on November 12, 2007

Ga-Ga-Ga-Ga...Ghost town!!!

CLUB V  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on October 26, 2007

Looks like the staff is taking turns posting something positive about the club. SInce you say the club is going so good, who are the hot girls to check out? Is the VIP area open? If so what is the cost of the VIP room? And why are you still using the Expose page here? HAve the owner change it to Club V.

A  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on October 25, 2007

Who says this club sux. Just came back from the club, and there were a couple of realy cute hot girls. love you fate, hope to see u soon. A

bill  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on October 20, 2007

went to club v last night. all i have to say is wow! the place was jumpin and they had a TON of hot girls. the bartender at the bar next door is hot as hell too!

Visitor  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on October 18, 2007

I'd agree with Doggy. They have started to pick up a few much more attractive girls, though there still are some chubbies. The new mgr guy seems to understand how a club is supposed to work. Not as good as it used to be, but slowly improving.

Doggy  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on October 18, 2007

Went to Club V yesterday to see how it was coming along. Pretty good actually. Free lunch, helpful staff, and some good looking girls. Don't know what all you other haters are talking about. If you want the club to be happenin then show up! I did!

agree with who cares  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on October 18, 2007

i agree on comment on xtc. that and she gives lousy lap dances.

Who Cares  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on October 15, 2007

Who Cares about XTC she has a big nose and she's ugly

xtcy customer  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on October 11, 2007

does xtcy still work here? if so, what days.

CHUBBIES  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on October 9, 2007

Chubby Dancers, that's what you want! Club V has the cutest chubbies you have ever seen. Voluptuous babes here to make your lap dance dreams come true, check out their huge boobs as they dance naked on stage! These supersized babes will leave you hungry for more & more & more.

Andrew Vigneau  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on October 4, 2007

This place is empty! No good looking girls and no customers!

Datemall.Org  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on October 1, 2007

Need Sex, A Date, Friend w/Benefits Large selection of dating sites designed to please All sites completely free to join. Get yer Freak on at DateMall(dot)org

Norv Turner  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on October 1, 2007

This club is still open? I drove by after the game yesterday to find a place to hide after the terrible loss. There was nobody there...no cars or a any sign of people. Ghost town USA!!!

setting you striaght  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on September 30, 2007

first off, the club blows. i used to work there years ago when it was expo and as all of you know it was great! then we got raided, the club got sold to a cheetahs dancer and her customer. There are only like 4 girls i know now that work there and like you all said, DOGS! but i give koodos to the fat ugly chicks that have the confidance to get naked on that stage (news flash the dim lights DONT help) but what balls these new owners have to put them on stage! doesnt it make sence to have 10 pretty girls instead of 20 ugly girls? THIS IS NO STRIP CLUB ITS A CATTLE RANCH! mmmmmmmoooindi

cody/brooke  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on September 25, 2007

I doubt she is working at Club V, the place has no customers, The cody/brooke that I knew is not going to be spending 6 hours sitting in the dressing room chating with other 3 girls working.

mclovin'  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on September 25, 2007

LarryU: yes, the club is no longer Expose, but it was renamed Club V...not sure if it was a name change because of what happened at Expose before or due to new ownership. Thanks to whoever gave the notice on Cody/Brooke...hope it's a legit tip. maybe i'll try to find some discout coupon and check it out this Saturday. if anything, it'll confirm how bad it apparently is there.

jackhammer  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on September 24, 2007

anyone know if midori is back working here, heard she is back in town

LarryU  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on September 23, 2007

I have heard people call this place, Club V...why? Has it chanegd names?

John  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on September 23, 2007

Just got back from this place (Saturday night about 9pm). Was VERY disappointed to pay $20 per dance, having paid just $10 for years. However, there were a few cute girls there, including one Asian. The dances were OK with a bit of flashing

cody/brooke  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on September 22, 2007

is working at V tonight. its saturday

Nicole Watcher  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on September 22, 2007

Thursday, day, PP Kearny

Nicole watcher  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on September 18, 2007

I heard Nicole the bartender was back working at V. Went in the other day. Dead as a doornail. I heard she doesn't work here anymore. Anyone know where she went?

Who Cares  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on September 16, 2007

Who Cares where Serenity went!!!!!

dave  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on September 14, 2007

Anyone know where Serenity went?

Kool Moe D  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on September 11, 2007

Stick a fork in this club...it's done.

BottomLine  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on September 9, 2007

The bottomline is this club sucks

New Question  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on September 6, 2007

You should have asked is there anything hot about this club? My guess you still will get no answer.

ASIAN DANCERS  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on September 3, 2007

Any hot Asian Dancers working at V? If so please give names and if they work days or nights.

V WEBSITE?  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on September 2, 2007

I did several searchs looking for the V Website and came up with a big V-acant. Guess the previous post about the clubs name was correct.

Tony Gwynnopolis  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 31, 2007

Is the post below truly a correct depiction of the current customer base at Club V? Vacant? Why doesn't Management listen or read the customer posts to get an idea of what they want.

Marketing Genius  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 30, 2007

Welcome to Club "V"acant!

NO TO SKAGS  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 27, 2007

Hire some babes. When I'm convinced, I'll be back.

Some guy  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 26, 2007

Is this place improving at all? Has the Velvet Room reopened?

old customer  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 26, 2007

Why post rumors? unless you know for sure don't post it, as it makes you look stupid.

old customer.  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 21, 2007

I heard that the new owner is very rich, and probably he doesn't care about the business or his $300k investment. Maybe he uses it as a different vehicle to make money.

License to dance.  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 18, 2007

Its easy. You go to the SD Police department, give them all your personal information including fingerprints, they run a background check, if you pass they put you in a database of "adult entertainers", available information for any govt. agency, then you pay your $200 license fee. Now you can dance in SD. Oh yeah if you get any convictions on various misdemeanors or worse, your license is revoked.

website searcher  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 17, 2007

XTC, what is the website? couldn't find it.

V" website  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 17, 2007

Please give web address, google & yahoo search = zero Club V web page.

License to dance  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 17, 2007

Put it on the web site how one obtains a license to dance. Maybe the club can consider reimbursing the loosers somehow as the winners will have won cash. Also, since Ex is no longer around, why is everyone posting here on a Ex web page? . Also, consider a night with Ultimate Fighting Championships. The bar associated with Cheethahs has the fights on and the entire parking lot is packed and when over many enter the club. Last AIR DANCES will kill all that your trying to accomplish. Good Luck

XTC  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 17, 2007

Just to let you know "V" does have a website, has 3 ads coming out in local magazines this week, and has a billboard truck. In addition, "V" now offers FREE LUNCH from 12pm-1:30pm. As for an amateur dance night, that is an awesome idea! However, anyone who dances in San Diego (even once) must first obtain a license to do so.

response  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 16, 2007

what would you do is right on... the new owners should take this persons advice. need to build something worth paying$20 for.

What would u do?  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 16, 2007

If you want to attract the top dancers the club will need to charge $20 + per dance. The customer base will not increase until the hot babes are back. To increase the customer base, club V needs its own web site, promote it self in the Weekly Reader and bulletin boards etc. Offer a coupon to get in; 2 for 1 dances, a joke, but the broke think it?s a deal, offer $1 lunches etc. Another way to bring in new dancers is to offer a weekly amateur dance contest (customers picking the winner top win cash). If all else fails, the owner may need to convince girls to come to V by guarantying dancers a specific minimum take home when they work etc.

no more $20 dance  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 14, 2007

it is stupid to pay $20 here in San Diego. Just drive up North to pay $20 topless dance or $10 bikini dance or wait for specials 2for1 or 3for1, and, most important, no one is watching or care about "contact/touching"

Red Sox Fan  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 10, 2007

It sounds like the current management at club v is getting a little frustrated with customer feedback. The comments are vicious but are true. Please upgrade the talent.

TIM  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 10, 2007

I think a lot of people actually read this and form their own opinion regarding this club. this is a forum to discuss and comment on customer experiences. good or bad it should be discussed. the comment posted below is most likely the current management making an attempt to quiet any negative press. let the customers make their comments and use this as a tool to get better.

$20 LAP DANCES  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 8, 2007

No too sure any gives a rats ass as to what you think about this club. You sound more like a bitter ex-employee or someone who lost out on the opportunity to buy this club from the previous owner.

re:$20 LAP DANCES  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 8, 2007

The bottom line is this club is terrible and it will never do well if the quality of the dancers don't improve. That's the reality. If the quality of their product is poor who is going to pay $20 a lap dance. The answer is nobody!!! Nobody is going to pay $20, $10 or even $1 for a lap dance from an ugly dancer. Again, if that's how you get your kicks...more power to you!!! Hahaha!!! Learn how to read before you respond so quickly.

$20 LAP DANCES  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 8, 2007

The two guys that continue to argue that a $20 lap dance is too much money need to talk. $20 Tom thinks $20 for any lap dance is too much money and the guy who posted below thinks $20 is too much for an ugly dancer, but $10 would be ok for an ungly dancer. Common sense says get a girl friend and stop the bitching.

re: $20 LAP DANCES  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 8, 2007

It's true that the cost of living is higher in San Diego and having an education is an important factor in obtaining a high paying profession. One thing everyone forgets is COMMON SENSE is free. You don't usually hear of locals taking an expensive vacation in Tijuana or people spending $20 for a lap dance with an ugly dancer. That's just human nature and being smart with your money. If spending your money on ugly dancers is how you get your kicks...right on!!!

who cares  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 5, 2007

is there a cover charge during the day? if so, what is it? $20 dances are not bad if the girls are hot and give good dances. but a cover charge during the day is getting a little greedy.

$20 LAP DANCES  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 4, 2007

San Diego has the highest cost of gas, food and housing costs in the USA and what do one or two guys keep bitching about - $20 cost of a lap dance. Maybe you should put that money you would spend on a lap dance to getting a better education so you could et a better job and afford the big $20 cost of a lap dance.

XTC  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 4, 2007

Please don't apologize to me, i make plenty of money and am perfectly content with number of customers that come to see me.Maybe we should set up a charity for customers like you who can't afford a $20 dance, I will tell you what i am feeling generous today, so if you come by V i will give you only, 2 dances for your $20(because the other 20 will not make or brake me) then you see why my dances are worth $20 each.

The real world  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 4, 2007

The word around town is that the new owner has put the club up for sale. He knows that all he can get to work there are skanks and fat ugly girls. And just as soon as the old velvet is open, the vice will be back. Sorry XTC, but doubling the dance prices was stupid. That's NOT how you get customers back. And what about the $18 day charge. For the same two or three ugly girls that have always been there? Most clubs are free during the day and have totally hot girls. Might as well close this club now or get someone who knows how to run it.

ASIAN DANCERS  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 3, 2007

Any Asian dancers worth checking out, if so, when are they working?

XTC  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 3, 2007

V's velvet lounge is currently in its last stage of renovation, and is said to be opening mid-month (Aug.2008).

Brock Landers  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 2, 2007

Anyone know if the Velvet Room is now open? I'd like to check out this place again and hang in the velvet, that section rocks.

XTC  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 2, 2007

Just to let everyone know, I do still work at V. I will there today from 3pm-7:30pm.I can understand your frustration with the newly implemented dance prices, however there are some bombshells still here (myself included) who will show you a spectacular time. In addition, please understand that the new owners are doing everything possible to make this club a success. The standards of talent have increased significantly over the past couple of weeks and will continue to increase. Come check me out and I will show you just how great V really is!! Thanks to everyone, you are very much appreciated!!

Calvin  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 1, 2007

XTC is working tonight you Dumb ass I saw her at the bar today and she said she would be working tonight. I am headed down there shortly!

former customer  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on August 1, 2007

why don't they just close this place again? all the decent looking girls like xtcy have left.

My God  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 27, 2007

I've seen better looking chicks at a thrift store. The only pleasure I got, was when I tore up my membership card.

customer  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 26, 2007

why don't the new owners get a clue and charge $10 per dance until they get people actually coming in and then jack up the price to $20 like everyone else? or, 4 for $60. you need to build it before they come.

old customer  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 25, 2007

is there a cover charge during the daytime? sounds like expose went from good to bad to very bad. correct? any of the previous dancers still there?

Customer  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 25, 2007

Worse. Less dancers, less attractive dancers, more expensive dances, less fun dances. Although the mirrors are an improvement.

former customer  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 24, 2007

is this place any better or still the same as the old expose under a new name?

Arizona it Aint  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 24, 2007

Arizona has far better strip clubs. I won't even mention what you get for $1 over there. I left this joint after 10 minutes.

RE: Mr. @it2D  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 20, 2007

Every Strip club has a guy like Mr. @it2D who says the dancers give him free lap dances and the dancers spend all their money on him. Then there is always the blonde that will tell you she is dancing to pay her way through law school, as she wants to be an environmental attorney. I would go with the blonde dancer on this one.

calvin  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 18, 2007

Not sure she told me last time she was working that she would be in wednesday night. Also I am sure she is coming in on friday. They are doing some kind of horse races and all the girls are talking about it. I guess from what the girls tell me u can win free lap dances or something.

RE: @it2D  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 18, 2007

Your right! All the women I know are strippers, except my sisters. If it wasn't for for stripclubs...I wouldn't have any female companionship. Whats the funniest to me is that they sit around and tell me about lame-asses like you that spend hundreds of dollars on them, and don't have a chance of ever getting together with them. Then they take me to lunch, and buy me drinks, with the money you gave them, and we laugh about it. I am pretty desperate...oh yeah and I can spell too.

Calvin???  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 18, 2007

when does this pam anderson girl dance? haven't seen her.

helpful  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 17, 2007

kitty is working at V. She is there often...

Attitude  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 17, 2007

If there were no strip clubs around guys like "Attitude" aka the Dateless and Desperte would not be getting any female contact.

Calvin  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 17, 2007

I was at club V earlier tonight they have this new girl that looks like Pam Anderson. Tonight is her second night dancing. She dosent know how to give a lap dance but I would defentally go back to see her. Very nice girl

to chico debarge  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 16, 2007

well good luck with finding big ol titties and even more luck for fat booties. this club just as all tha other san diego clubs act as if they are scared to hire a beautiful woman who doesn't exactly fit the plastic barbie doll mold

Attitude  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 16, 2007

10$ Tom and HomeState guy are right. Its the attitude that the girls are worth more that is wrong. Most of them have such advanced job skills that the only option they have, if not working in the club, is to walk the boulevard. My opinion is at 10$ a song they are making enough to keep them off the street. I suppose the "tips" are going to their college funds. Get real they are strippers that spend the money they make on dope and lame assed boyfriends...they are a commodity and as such should be priced accordingly.

This is where  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 14, 2007

He's from Fantasy Island.

California Lap Dance  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 14, 2007

To the person that posted below, what is your home state?

California Lap Dance  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 14, 2007

In my home State, the girls charge $10 for fully naked lap dances and average $200 per hour, with tips. The argument for more than that, just doesn't wash. Sorry.

Chico Debarge  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 12, 2007

Please hire some hot girls with big ol titties and fat booties. When you do that I'll be back with all my friends.

$10 Tom  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 11, 2007

Poor $10 Tom has an ongoing problem with the $20 lap dances. $10 Toms problem could be solved if he was to find a girl friend then he could get his lap dances for free.

$10 vs. $20 debate  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 10, 2007

I for one cannot afford to get a lot of $20 dances. Time was you could get a good time for $100 in this town, now you're just getting warmed up for $100. I know many people think $20 is fine, but why did it have to go from $10 to $20 at Cheetahs, Expose/Club V (whatever its called), etc, all at once? Why couldn't it have been raised to $15 instead. That would be marginal for my budget. Why the 100% increase? I'll never except this.

Found Cody  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 10, 2007

I can confirm that Cody is dancing at the Cheetahs in Kabul as I was there on assignment for Time Magazine. Cody is dancing under the name Akmed. Glad to be of help.

pilotwithheart  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 10, 2007

Seeking to find where a dancer named Brooke has gone. I was told some time ago she shifted to Cheetahs and began using "Cody"following the raid last year. I enjoyed her work and hope to meet up again. Any longtime patrons who can offer information, please post. I'll be checking back! Thanks.

New Club V Fan  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 9, 2007

New Club V Fan is obviously someone that is associated with the club. I drove by this past weekend and it looked dead.

MC HAMMER  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 9, 2007

Did you read any of the previous posts?

MC HAMMER  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 8, 2007

Has anyone really been to this club to give us a honest opinion on how this place really is?

New Club V Fan  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 7, 2007

For one... someone needs to get Club V it's own slot on this site and stop following in the horrible foot steps of Expose. I've been there a couple of times now, and I have to say this place is really starting to shape up, I have to say I wasn't too hopeful. I went in when they first opened and it looked nice, but that was pretty much it, but I was in last night, and they have the fish tank again, the dances I got were better, all the girls were really nice to me I didn't feel presured by any of the girls like I do over at Cheetas, and then found out they are opening their Velvet soon again. Oh yeah and I like the billboard truck too. (nice touch) I wish the owner good luck!

Yoda  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 6, 2007

does macy still dance here?

Love this place  on Goldfingers Gentlemen's club

posted on July 4, 2007

Why all of you keep posting your crap, I have stopped by several times and have really enjoyed my last two lap dance experiences. Nothing better than a dancer that needs to please a customer to make money.