Pacers Comments

3.9

3334 Midway Dr

San Diego, California 92110

Caden  on  Pacers

posted on 27 November, 2016

This place is awesome! I have been here a few times, and it never disappoints. It is a fun little outing for "something different." Good music, good dancers, and good service. There seems to be plenty of seating, and it is WAY cleaner than other strip clubs that I have been to. This place has a more "classy" vibe about it. It's not even that expensive ($10 pitchers of Miller Lite). This is definitely the best value for "this type of entertainment" in San Diego!

Colbys  on  Pacers

posted on 24 September, 2016

Pacers is so fun and awesome. I go there all the time and have a blast. Ask for Heather. She'll rock your world.

Raff  on  Pacers

posted on 24 July, 2016

Best strip club in SD and the girls are super Sexy!!! This club is the most comfortable compared to most strip clubs. It is San Diego so the girls don't get topless during lap dances. I got a dance from "Natasha" she was super hot and had a wonderful personality.... Smelled like Vanilla! Great place for bachelor parties or just to grab a beer! Get a dance from "Natasha" cute blonde!

stripforme123  on  Pacers

posted on 21 June, 2016

I came here with some girlfriends since one of them was getting married and wanted to see hot girls instead of hot guys. The workers were understanding and there's plenty of street parking. Their bottle service was reasonable and my friends definitely had a good time. I was dd so I just sat there and tried to be responsible or whatever. Girls, do be careful. When we were leaving, a few guys followed us and tried to get the drunk ones to go home with them. We got lucky and after I said they were with me, aka "in relationship", they respectfully left us alone. That's not always the case out in the world!

moneyman2  on  Pacers

posted on 29 March, 2016

Nicest gentlemens club in town. The decor is modern and you can tell has been redone recently. The girls are nice and a lot of them put on great pole shows.

Bernadette H.  on Pacers

posted on 26 February, 2016

Went on a whim after visiting a nearby brewery. It was Valentine's Day and a couple of girlfriends and myself were celebrating second Halloween instead. This place was great. Servers and dancers were friendly and good looking. The place was not seedy, and I would definitely return. It made our single girls night out a memorable one.

danielson  on  Pacers

posted on 24 February, 2016

Melissa R.  on Pacers

posted on 13 February, 2016

The place was mediocre at best. We were having a decent time there for a while (I went with my gf) and we were seated at the bar. We had a few great female bartenders until we didn't. A male bartender was bar tending about an hour after we got there. He was quick to let us know with his apologies "of course" that there was no PDA allowed in the club when he saw us kiss each other. We had ordered a lap dance from one of the least ratchet and most legal aged looking non eating disordered dancers. We decided to leave and don't recommend an establishment that has ridiculous policies that seem questionable at best.

rickywho2  on  Pacers

posted on 18 November, 2015

Best gentlemens club I ever been to. I am judging by the amount of fun I experienced. But then again, anyone that is willing to spend $$$$ is going to enjoy themselves. Decor was not bad. Didn't feel too crammed inside. I went on a rainy Tuesday night. Crowd was great, girls were beautiful. Service was quick and friendly. Food is not bad for a gentlemens club. Probably gave away over $300 in $1.00 just on random girls that would pass by the table to greet you after they have just finished dancing on stage. Complimentary valet parking was also nice. My favorite girls I had the pleasure of meeting that night, parker, leila.

brandonresh  on  Pacers

posted on 5 November, 2015

Avoid this place at all costs! They are in the business to RIP YOU off. Here's the deal: Went there with a group of 10 and it was $40 each for VIP service. I collected the $$ from my party and was told to simply pay at the end of the evening. For whatever reason, they wanted to hang on to my credit card, which was a mistake on my part. The night ends and I pay for all 10 of us in cash. Little did I know, my credit card was also charged! Essentially, I was billed twice. Called the next day and was told that this "happens all the time and that 2 or 3 people like myself have the same issue every week." The charge was to be credited back to my card. That never happened and now I am out $400 on my card and $400 in cash! I tried to work with management, but got nowhere of course. Bottom line is, if you go, just expect to get ripped off! I am sure the hostess at the front pocketed the cash while my card was charged. Lesson learned on my part as I should have questioned why I needed to provide a credit card when I had cash in hand. Given what I was told the day after I was there by a manager, it's a scam they run and seem to be successful at it. Move on to the next place and don't waste your time or money.

Jade H.  on Pacers

posted on 19 August, 2015

I've actually never been here but this review is for the correspondence with Chris S. in regards to a reservation request. He was very helpful and answered my questions and he was overall pleasant. I ultimately had to cancel my reservation but his great customer service will definitely make me want to visit Pacer some day.

timmykilla  on  Pacers

posted on 11 August, 2015

Decent place. Girls are ok. I didn't have a waitress come by once for a drink order so I had to keep going to the bar. Music is good. I don't like how the girls walk around asking if you liked their show after they dance. Made me feel obligated to tip them even if I didn't want to. But didn't get asked if I wanted a dance once. Just here on vacation but probably wouldn't come back.

Bob E.  on Pacers

posted on 15 June, 2015

Excellent grilled cheese sandwiches, and the beer selection is adequate. Depending on the time of day you go, it can be pretty cheap. Sometimes some naked girls are dancing around, and the music is overly loud, but I like to come here for their grilled cheese sandwiches.I think it would be cool if they had karaoke.

fuckery12  on  Pacers

posted on 1 May, 2015

I would say its the best club ever and i will say thank you to lollipop for her great time spending with me and especial was really kind and sweet she know how to respect customers and she made my day i recommend to all customers who goes there to see her she really care about u and you can have a good conversation and she knows how to dance ;) and great management to thank you lollipop and to the management team

fritter17  on  Pacers

posted on 15 January, 2015

Weedman420  on  Pacers

posted on 1 January, 2015

Went with my brother and some friends the establishment got a little better. They have twin dancers aain't see for San Diego.

billtheguy12  on  Pacers

posted on 27 December, 2014

The best strip club in San Diego! They have nice stuffs, and pretty good club atmosphere. We had a realy fun! The glasses never be empty. Meybe we gonna come next time with big company)

james1412  on  Pacers

posted on 20 November, 2014

Laid back place with great specials and beautiful dancers. The best strip club in San Diego regardless if you want to sit on the patio and enjoy a cigar and beer while watching the game or if you want a beautiful woman on your lap...or both!

StripClub431  on  Pacers

posted on 18 November, 2014

My favorite bar for entertainment. Great food, great deals, awesome servers & bartenders (Lisa is a pro), door men are on point and good dudes (Chris & Marcus TOP NOTCH). Management rocks (I love Noura to pieces...best attitude ever and fun while still being professional repp'n the Pacers brand). The girls are great and fun to talk to even though they don't try and talk to couples (not profitable, I get it but we drop coin when we are here SMH) I overall love this spot, have had many great celebrations here and will miss it when I move. ...bet your ass ill be back for visits though!

Scott W.  on Pacers

posted on 20 July, 2014

I was an out-of-towner from Atlanta looking to show my bachelor buddy from the northwest a good time.I knew an Atlanta transplant in SD who basically told me Pacers was my best shot at a great time for what we wanted but to be prepared for disappointment compared to Atlanta's legendary clubs.On the whole, I liked the layout of the club but wasn't blown away. On the whole, I liked the girls there on a Friday, but I wasn't blown away. I liked the drink strength-to-price ratio, but I wasn't blown away.So far, a nice little club but nothing worth 5-stars and nothing I would compare to Atlanta's finer establishments.What Pacer's has that I've never seen before, and the sole reason for this 5-star review: two breathtaking twins.Identical twins are one thing. Beautiful identical twins are another. Beautiful identical twins who were also by far the best pole dancers we saw all night? Yeah, that will earn you 5 stars. I've never seen anything quite like it and it made our group's night.

Jennifer J.  on Pacers

posted on 18 July, 2014

Going to strip clubs is a bonding ritual for me and my friends! We don't judge, we don't hate on the girls- we simply have a great time!This club was mediocre and could have been better. We wanted to see @ss and thickness but SD has some skinny @ss strippers dancing. We only saw maybe 2 women we really liked. One was the waitress with the amazing @ss. The other was thick as heck and she graced me with her @$$ lol. They have twin strippers here who work that pole.. Skinny- but mad skills. I'm a lover not a hater.Overall, this was a clean and safe place to go. This club needs women with @ss and some thickness! We had a good time but looking forward to checking out other clubs in SD.

Todd P.  on Pacers

posted on 2 February, 2014

This was stop 4 or 5 on our birthday party bus tour and probably shouldn't have been. We nearly got tossed and not in a good way. There are rules at these places and they are not to be broken. However, on the brighter side, we had a blast breaking rules and misbehaving. Ok, no touching the girls. I didn't! No rude comments. I didn't! no taking pictures. Um, oops. Well it was a birthday and we were drinking and throwing money on stage in bundles. Though the bouncer sprung into action and shut us down, we had our fun and we were out the door. It was fun and it wasn't even dark outside yet. This is about the end of what I can remember from that day. All fun and Pacers being part of it. And I didn't have to get naked. A very good day

harryharry  on  Pacers

posted on 28 January, 2014

PROS: drinks are cheap for strip club standard Decent cover ($10 for sat night)I only saw one, but I'm assuming both are the same - the TWINs! :) Best dancer I've seen - worked the pole like a true artistNEUTRALS: mostly white chicks, scattering of black and Latina chicks. Didn't see an Asian girl. Lots of girls with tattoos. Two decent sized stages - half of the girls would go up to the edge of the stage (as opposed to focusing around pole)The "private" lap dance area can be somewhat strange as you may easily be staring at someone else while getting a dance since its so enclosedCONS: limited in dances - I thought there'd be "levels" of dances for the bachelor party dude (his first time too!)Girls are more aggressive. I sat at the stage, giving money, and after their dance they come up and ask for more money (to those at the tables also)OVERALL: BEST topless strip club I've been to :)

Some Young Gu Y.  on Pacers

posted on 19 December, 2013

POV: College studentThis club gets a star because of the cute bartenders, much more attractive than some of the dancers; I see pretty girls often on campus so, I was hardly amazed when I walked in. It was a thursday night, so that might have something to do with it. As soon as I sit down, already I'm getting harassed by dancers to tip them after "seeing" their show, which I didn't because I was too busy trying to find an attractive woman in the club. Even one performer was physically trying to get me out of my seat just to get a dance with her. Pretty sad. And be very careful of these reviews, most of the people reviewing are probably cohorts/friends of dancers/workers... I did get one dance from this PAWG; but didn't really get to enjoy it because my boner was put to sleep all night.

Rob G.  on Pacers

posted on 21 October, 2013

Pacers is by far the best gentlemen's club I have ever been too. They have great service, and the food is excellent! Euphoria and Astoria (The Twins) are easily the best dancers there; incredibly beautiful, talented, and friendly. They will definitely keep me coming back!

Johnnyboy123  on  Pacers

posted on 16 August, 2013

i left my wallet here after a crazy night and got it back the next day with everything inside of it! i had a bunch of giftcards, my ID, credit cards all there. it restored my faith in humanity!

Miguel L.  on Pacers

posted on 11 June, 2013

Came here a couple weekends ago for one of my best friend's bachelor party. The girls were fun but not in a "cheap" kind of way (well most of them)...and they were all pretty good-looking. My buddy had a great time. But the best part of the night? Ivy. Hands down.

Adrian D.  on Pacers

posted on 19 April, 2013

Wow and wow! The twins are the bomb digity! Ask for Astoria and Euphoria. I've been to every other strip club in San Diego and this is the best!

Josh E.  on Pacers

posted on 21 December, 2012

Sort of a strange place, although I have to give it up to them having both efficiency and appealing to the male lowest common denominator down to a friggin' SCIENCE. Here is how most of the night will play out:Pacers is a large strip club with two circular stages. These stages must be at LEAST 50ft in diameter, because the center of the stage/pole is FAR from the seating/grubby man-hands. I assume there is a "discretionary engagement with the horny clientele" policy for the dancers, because a few of them spent their entire dance far, far out of paw's reach. But as we all know, where there's a will to have *your* dollar touch a stripper's body, there is a way. So almost all of the 30+ guys surrounding the stage either balled-up, aircraftized, or made tiny spears of their dollars and lobbed them at the chick as if she were godzilla invading Tokyo. Very bizzare, especially with all the hooting/hollering going on. I felt as if I were in the dark ages in some barbarian camp with warriors pelting a dancing slave girl with pieces of mutton or something.The strangeness continued as after each song, the dancer left the stage, and was followed by a huge bouncer with a huge rake/broom which he deftly drove across the stage, neatly sweeping up all of the currency projectiles. Then the next lady would bolt out, do a single song, and the cycle would continue.This place was also the first joint I've seen to install the "MAKE IT RAIN" device. Allow me to explain: when you go to the ATM, in addition to be able to pull out a selectable portion of your rent money, there is the option to "MAKE IT RAIN" with selectable denominations from 20 ranging to 100+ if I remember correctly. If you choose to "MAKE IT RAIN", within three minutes, a large airgun in the ceiling sprays bills out over the stage. One guy did this and I couldn't help but imagine the scene out of a godzilla movie "Sir, our $1 volleys are ineffective, we've gotta call in an airstrike.."So needless to say, it was extremely hard to take this place seriously. Some of the girls were really cute, and the drinks were reasonably priced, but with the stage being so far away, and atmosphere weirding me out, I really wasn't able to enjoy myself. I wouldn't recommend it unless you've been dying for an experience that mixes your throwing skills with topless women.. and even then, nude baseball would be way better. But I digress. Anyway, they also offer a military discount, so if you do go check this place out, be sure to bring your ID (or VA ID if you're a veteran.)

richard95  on  Pacers

posted on 20 December, 2012

I like girls crawling on all fours... I guess?

Matt F.  on Pacers

posted on 3 December, 2012

I went for the infamous 2$ u call it night. Paid 20$ buck cover which is understandable. Free valet parking as well. Got in and was surprised how decently large the place was. 2 stages with a bar in the middle offering service on both sides.I came with a large group (15) or so and was situated with someone taking drink orders. The service was great considering how busy it was. I bit the bullet and ordered the 2$ steak. It wasn't bad ! Came with rice and a side of A-1. Drinks were flowing and girls were dancing.Out of the 30 or so girls I saw , I only saw like 6 really nice ones. The girls actually worked the pole and did some tricks to earn a few bucks. They have a make it rain machine but it sucked. I fell in love with one of the breezies and got 3 lapdances. Not bad . She earned that 60. All in all , Solid 4 star.

Franklyn  on  Pacers

posted on 16 February, 2012

I've been here three different times and I've always had an amazing experience. The first time was back in 2010 for my 21st birthday (no cover charge for birthdays.. at least for girls FYI). The next time was when Riley Steele made an appearance. Most recent time was this Friday night. I've never bought alcohol or food here so I can't comment on the quality or price. The ladies are always smokin' hot and very friendly. I am a total fan of Mindy. She is drop dead gorgeous. All the servers and bartenders are also stunning and very sweet. There are two stages on either side of the establishment with the bar in the center. It is well set up with a lot of sitting space on the sides as well as right up in front of the stage.This is by far the best strip club I have been too in San Diego and I will keep coming back. Whenever my friends bring up strip clubs, this is the place I recommend!

Lexi S.  on Pacers

posted on 9 February, 2012

Joe H.  on Pacers

posted on 10 May, 2011

This place is great for some reasonably priced beer, decent free food and of course a lot of eye candy. Every day there are different specials. The service is great, the girls are nice even the door guys are pretty mellow. Unless you're a complete and utter dip shit. Pretty easy to tell the regulars but even new comer get exceptional service. If Maia is bartending the place is a party. Free lunch open-3ish I believe and like I said isn't too bad. Think costco hamburger pattys. As far as strip clubs go this is the best, cleanest and in my opinion most fun in town.

maryjane c.  on Pacers

posted on 28 February, 2011

I was bewildered when it happened. It was a bright summers day in beautiful San Diego I visited with some guy pals. A few shots later & some drinks with the guys I was really feeling myself & I believe I innocently started dancing next to my table booth against the wall. The chump bouncer came over to me to tell me twice to stop dancing. And having a good time? Really, really? Needless to say we were like the few people in there being in the afternoon. His reason: THE GIRLS ARE GETTING MAD. I wasn't even removing any items of clothing! THE GIRLS MUST BE UGLY COWS. But hey I guess it doesn't really matter when there's liquor around and half naked chicks. Who cares about looks? You be the judge. The bbq is great. Although I got kicked out & was told to leave basically for having fun & dancing a 'little' I'm a fan of music & food so, I give this lousy place 2 STARS!!!

XhXeXy  on  Pacers

posted on 30 June, 2010

Came here for my boys bachelor party while we were in town. We were staying in Point Loma and this place was 5 mins away. We came in a party of 15. The doorman suggested we ordered bottle service and we get our own booth. But we needed to order 3 bottles for our party, we were skeptical but the doorman got an exception from his boss to have us only order 2. We got our booth and the party started. The girls were alright. I mean its not Vegas. But there were a few dimes. But the hospitality was good. The beezies didnt hastle us much except for the only flat chested no booty having hoodrat working hard to earn her $2. I felt almost sad for her cause when she was on stage, she still got no love. LOL Anyways 4 stars cause we had a great time there!

Gabriel M.  on Pacers

posted on 17 May, 2009

20 dollar cover charge...ya...pass...add 6 dollars to get a pass? how longs it good for he didnt mention.no discount for ladies.Me, my gal and her friend. Just left.

Henish P.  on Pacers

posted on 8 May, 2009

12 thumbs way down. I'm hosting a bachelor party in a few weeks but don't want to make the gentlemen's club an night affair. I was thinking it would be a good brunch/lunch spot, then we could resume our day of fun. To make sure we picked a good spot for this time of day we thought we should do a little research. I had 5 friends with me at the time, so there were plenty of us to pass judgment. When we got there, we wanted to get some food. The lunch special was a free burger/chicken sandwich/grilled cheese or hot dog with the purchase of a drink. Most of us got $9 bloody marys which were excellent. The food was good, when they finally got their gas line to the grill fixed an hour after we got there. The girls, not so good. Our waitress was nice and the bartender was hot enough to make all of us stop talking mid-sentence. Besides them, the lunch staff were no good. The amazing part: not one of them came over to solicit us for lap dances or even talk to us! The only exceptions were two girls from Michigan that came over to chat us up for a bit. Conclusion: Hustler club is no good at lunch on a Saturday. We'll see where the research next week takes us.

peter n.  on Pacers

posted on 16 February, 2009

This place fucking sucks. In fact, all of the tiity bars in SD suck because all of the really hot chicks fly to Vegas for the weekend and make big coin. This dump was way better when it was Pacers. If you're looking for cottage cheese, stretch marks, C-section scars, and a tweaked out skank on a ghetto-ass tip, then this is your place. They should set up a welfare and food stamp office outside this place...for both the clientele and the employees. Suck it.

Vamshi J.  on Pacers

posted on 4 November, 2008

Strip clubs are not my thing, but this one time, 'I came, she conquered and I left'

C S.  on Pacers

posted on 15 August, 2008

Lame...I am new to the area so I don't know if this is how all strip clubs in San Diego work, but I was sorely disappointed:The girls are only on stage for 2 songs (which can be good when the chicks performing are nasty) and they don't take their tops off until the second song.After each chick finishes dancing, she comes around to all the patrons and asks for tips. If I was interested in you, I would have gone to the stage to tip you. Which brings me to my next point...When you go to the stage, the girls don't touch you. They don't give you a "stage dance" where they shake/rub their tits in your face. How are you supposed to know if you want a private dance from a girl if you can't get a stage or table dance?The private dances are a waste of money. The hottest chick in the club asks if I want a private dance. I agree and then she asks if I want a $15 or a $20 dance. She claimed that the difference was quality. I opted for the $20 and immediately regretted my decision as the chick didn't even take her top off. I then noticed that none of the girls took their tops off. WTF? That's like jerking off to the lingerie section of the Sears catalog. What a waste!I won't be returning. My visit made me miss the good ol' Midwest clubs where the girls have few rules and are much more generous with their affections.

GMoney D.  on Pacers

posted on 21 November, 2007

I used to go to this place when it was Pacers. They would charge you a 5 dollar cover, or you could buy a year membership for 20 bucks. Now since it is a Larry Flint club the cover is 20 bucks. The girls there seem like they have gotten bad. Buncha ghetto ass ho's with bullet wounds. I think the club took a turn for the worse.

Jen T.  on Pacers

posted on 15 July, 2007

This is one of my favorite strip clubs in SD, mainly because there is the smoking patio outside.There are 2 stages in this club with the bar in the middle. The girls are ok, some ugly some hot. Its now the Hustler Club I beleive.Ive been here quite a few times and have scored a few numbers from the girls...Again, why the clanking shoes?

Denise B.  on Pacers

posted on 6 July, 2007

As far as strip clubs goes, it's not bad.The girls are friendly, the men are friendly. The women aren't ugly, for sure, and the bartenders make strong drinks. The dancers try to get creative, and the girls don't come and molest me like they do at other clubs when they see a girl. To be honest, the guy/non stripper girl ratio is not bad. Maybe 60% men, and 40% women that aren't strippers. They also have games to play and an outdoor patio for a smoke break if you are inclined to have a cigarette. I think it's been renamed though as the Hustler Club or something. I've been here more times than I would like to admit.