Fuzzy Bear Comments

714.826.8595

8595 Katella Avenue

Stanton, California 90680

SCN  on  Fuzzy Bear

posted on 31 March, 2017

Dancers Wanted Sunrise Go Go NJ

Make $500 to $1000 PER NIGHT!

Come on down for (DANCER) Auditions: NO experience needed easy to train. Call our office at 973-279-1200

Lap Dances you keep all money you collect, champagne room gratuity you keep all money, when you have customer buy you a cocktail you get $5 chip to hand in at end of night ,you keep money, $5 chips, stage money your keep also.

We are located at 556 Straight Street in Paterson NJ, right behind St Joseph's Hospital. ALL NEW DEVELOPED AREA .Very clean , safe , indoor parking on the Clifton side of Paterson.

WE ALSO HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO PICK YOU UP AND DRIVE YOU HOME.

Click Here

Or visit our website

SCN  on  Fuzzy Bear

posted on 31 March, 2017

Help Wanted

Icon Gentlemen's Club in Hudson Florida

looking to hire a Shooter Girl

We are currently hiring for a night time shooter girl to serve shots.

Please apply below or call us at

727-808-0947

Strip Club News  on Fuzzy Bear

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCN  on  Fuzzy Bear

posted on 25 January, 2017

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)  on Fuzzy Bear

Raff  on  Fuzzy Bear

posted on 29 June, 2016

Took a friend last night. Reaction is similar to others I've taken: pretty bartenders good dancers. My 1st few times here were during lunch or late afternoon; bartenders look alot younger..Not dissing anybody but nightcrew are better proportioned. We're there nearly an hour when a patron asked what the poles are for hahaha. Found out new owners bought place over 2yrs ago. I like the place bc it is never packed. Although mostly dudes, I've taken gf(s) in the past. In fact, friend's gf was on her way to meet us but regretfully had to take off due to my friend's past commitments. "Knock-on-wood," never have encountered anyone rude or made me&people with me out-of-place. Hands down = I'm rating 'em all fives.

adamrod  on  Fuzzy Bear

posted on 29 April, 2016

Amazing service that can't be compared.. Everytime I need a beer the girl come and give amazing service even if it's busy Kelly sara and aleena were the best bartenders. Good vibes and everyone was having a good time.

Hank A.  on Fuzzy Bear

posted on 8 February, 2016

Always a pleasure to stop in after working in Anaheim for a drink and beautiful friendly bar tenders. Sarah is on thinker side but just my type.

Raul G.  on Fuzzy Bear

posted on 14 December, 2015

Becky and Chloe are my favorite Bartenders every time I just want to chill and have a good time this is where I go great service friendly people and unbearable prices I mean no way can you find a place like this anywhere just straight up my spot 100

joseph1k  on  Fuzzy Bear

posted on 26 November, 2015

About 5 years ago I stopped into this local club as it was right across the street from my dentist's office. I had the desire to sit in a different type of chair and have a brew instead of spitting out cotton and who knows what else. It was called Fuzzy-Bear then and I didn't stay long but every one was cool and made my ride home better than expected. Just cruising with my bud tonight and said, "Feelin' like a brew, where to?" He suggested Fuzzy's and told me it was called something else now. It's Bottoms Up and that's exacly what you get, or at least I do in this type of bar. Just the right light to find a seat and pretty darn attractive and most importantly friendly female figures to make you feel welcome right off! Alina was our"guide" and suggested a beer I had never tried. Home run. Check out this place. You can't go wrong with poles and pool tables. And the price is right for a nice night out!

larry1  on  Fuzzy Bear

posted on 29 May, 2015

Stopped by while in the area today hoping to visit with a friend that works at the bar. She wasn't in but everyone else was super friendly and nice. Slow day being Sunday at a bar. Good beer prices, the girls took turns dancing the dual poles. Note: this is a bikini bar but it is clothed guys. So, be courteous. Be friendly and respectful and you'll enjoy yourself. Cheers.

curtis17  on  Fuzzy Bear

posted on 28 February, 2015

This place is great. Crystal and Nicole are the best . Pool tables are nice and the beer is always ice cold. Awesome if you just want to chill or have some fun just watch out for those crazy guys

curtis17  on  Fuzzy Bear

posted on 28 June, 2014

Came in for a drink after work was greeted fast and got my first beer fast. Drank that beer and waited 10 minutes for my 2nd beer. 4 girls working with 3 customers at the bar. The girl are to busy talking to the regulars to pay any attention to the other guy in the bar. The tip will show the horrible service. Won't be coming back here again.

harryharry  on  Fuzzy Bear

posted on 31 March, 2014

Owner replied to my review and said she would get a lock for the Men's room. 2 months later and no go. This place feels lost.

For your eyes only  on Fuzzy Bear

posted on 7 March, 2007

Swing into action with MARIAH and the Newest Beauties of the New Millennuim visit "wetandplenty". This websight includes fantastic Nude Photos/Movies/Chat Rooms and has just enough to spark your memory or pique your interest to see more...