The Bustop Comments

Bustop - Half Off All Tequila

Join us every Tuesday for 1/2 off all Tequila

View Event on Strip Club Events

scladmin (management)  on  The Bustop

posted on 4 October, 2017

Bustop - Ladies Free Cover

Ladies get in free every Wednesday

View Event on Strip Club Events

posted on 21 July, 2017

scladmin (management)  on  The Bustop

posted on 21 July, 2017

scladmin (management)  on  The Bustop

posted on 23 March, 2017

Night Time Bartender

Looking for a night time bartender. Please apply now!

Click here to View Position

scladmin (management)  on  The Bustop

posted on 10 January, 2017

We have a new coupon offer. Half priced admission.

Click Here to Print

Marcus  on The Bustop

posted on 14 March, 2016

Is it the bus-stop or the bus-top? And what is a bus-top?

House Fees  on The Bustop

posted on 8 April, 2013

Hey I was thinking of possibly moving out to CO in the coming year or 2. I was curious what the house fees/fees in general were for this place. And if you know, the clubs with no house fees or very low ones. Do girls make a lot in CO?

maxxy1  on  The Bustop

posted on 12 September, 2012

I decided to give the bustop a second try. The first time I visited the "platinum" room back in the summer of 2011 and was not impressed-the dancers were older and heavier, and the staff seemed more preoccupied with each other then the customers.The second time I went to the "topless" side that contained a bar and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. It was on a friday night and the place seemed fairly busy, but there were plenty of dancers and I got face time with a couple that I liked. A part that really was great was that their kitchen was open(apparently only on fridays and saturdays), and had a superb menu for what several people had told me was a shady strip club. I had a gyro and was extremely impressed by the quality. A couple friends with me tried the burger and bacon chedder fries and loved them. That aside the drinks did seem a bit pricey, but they ran a couple drink specials during the night that we were more then happy to utilize. Overall a good experience and one I hope to repeat.

Johnny Longdollars  on The Bustop

posted on 2 June, 2012

This place rules I have a great time here even when its a slow night the girls are low pressure and high quality.

Mike Hunt  on The Bustop

posted on 22 August, 2011

What a bunch of skanky slutbags

larry1  on  The Bustop

posted on 11 March, 2011

nothing impressive....sad to say this sign is gone : (

star  on The Bustop

posted on 3 November, 2010

just started here a month ago and this place is great to work at days start at 2pm and money is great. fees are low and base on private dances so you don't end up in the hole on a bad shift, which if you know what your doing you probably wont have one because customers are great$$$$

jerry  on The Bustop

posted on 2 October, 2010

Love the place and the girl are truely angels, their lapdances will leave you hard and if you play your card right it won't stay that way

ct dancer  on The Bustop

posted on 14 September, 2010

im traveling around next spring and i want to stop in boulder and work at a club.. is there money at this club

u know!  on The Bustop

posted on 12 August, 2010

son of a saggy titted cheap ass street whore!

to: DANA  on The Bustop

posted on 16 May, 2010

you still look like saggy tits! no amount of plastic surgery will make you look a good as i give up already!

Chuck  on The Bustop

posted on 2 April, 2010

Dana smith divine aka is in fact a very chep sometimes often time a free hooker and not in fact a entertainer oh no a hooker cheap 2

City moves to shut down strip club!!  on The Bustop

posted on 3 October, 2009

The nature of what happens inside the club will be a shock to many.

Heather  on The Bustop

posted on 7 June, 2009

Your so stupid have your fuck ugly self getting down with that saggy tittts! thats just fucked up1 you 2 r just creepy creeps that r creepy! and tottaly cree me out! so fuking haha at you 2!

question  on The Bustop

posted on 20 January, 2009

do you have a website or is there someone i can send info to re: a feature booking in 2009?

JerseyGirl  on The Bustop

posted on 10 January, 2009

This club is the shit! Clean and open, the girls and bouncers are great people to work.

edward  on The Bustop

posted on 6 December, 2008

there is a girl who dj's during the day who plays a really good variety of music plus its awesome to here a girlls voice announcing how sexy other girls are...good job lady.

thomas  on The Bustop

posted on 2 December, 2008

im from texas and the club certainly was not like home however for a small club it wasent that bad i prefer it to nitro (nitro is dirty and has alot of teenagers) the girls were attractive for the most and were friendly ill most likely be back if im in town.....i give it a 7.5

dan  on The Bustop

posted on 18 November, 2008

girls were very nice most were good looking ill go back

jean  on The Bustop

posted on 17 November, 2008

The girsl are so hot I will be back for more!

former regular  on The Bustop

posted on 14 November, 2008

this club has gone so downhill. the only girls worth a shit are collete, heidi, and sandra the waitress, there are never any customers and most of the girls seem to hide when they arent on stage. im gonna start going to nitro.

re: the low down  on The Bustop

posted on 22 October, 2008

Well that pretty well summed up the entertainment. What is your take on the political conversations.

the low down  on The Bustop

posted on 22 October, 2008

ive been there six times these are the girl i remember on the nude side and what i think cali is way to skinny and has a pig nose angelica is pretty but a horrible boob job serenity is boring with nice boobs tommi is cute and personable but needs a tummy tuck ivy pretty with a good bod but is a money grubber with cow utter titties anika is weird and is shaped like a little boy brittney is georgeous and a good dancer but needs to lose weight zoe has a hot body but is only pretty from far away shannon is good at her job but has the worst tits ever maria is a sweetheart but smells rank and is way to big

dear disapointed  on The Bustop

posted on 21 October, 2008

for one ivy may be pretty but has tits like cow utters and is a nasty money grubbing hoe. all she is a trailer park hoe she threw money at me one night because i only gave her 5 dollars on stage however i was going to gwt lap dances from her right after her set. natalie has a rocking body but the face of a mule her face is so busted it could make an onion cry. casey is beautiful inside and out those girls work so hard i know them well and there all good girls dont judge them you couldnt do it.

McCain Campaign  on The Bustop

posted on 19 October, 2008

If McCain were being honest and not just mudslinging with his 'swiftboat' type lies: "Vote for me and I will cut taxes for the very wealthy." "Vote for me and I will help the Big Oil Lobbyists in my cabinet and all the Big Oil Tycoons in the world." "Vote for me and I will continue the ways of the NeoConservative Nation." "Vote for me and I will keep us in Iraq indefinitely." "Vote for me and I will make sure you don't collect any social security, and I will make sure there won't ever be a middle class again."

RE Neo Con  on The Bustop

posted on 19 October, 2008

Pointing out racism is not even remotely close to being a racist. Any fool can see if I witness a racist act and tell you about it, that doesn't make me a racist. That just means I am not a gullible fool.

Thanks Truth Teller  on The Bustop

posted on 19 October, 2008

To the Obama poster: Please keep posting the truths about McCain/Bush/Palin so the American People don't get duped by the media that never mentions how McCain was involved with the Iran Contra Affair, and the Keating 5, and how he still embraces the terrorist G Gordon Liddy. Please keep telling us the truth about how McCain will avoid talking about the economy, because like he admits, if he does talk about the economy he will lose the election. Please keep telling the truth about how McCain is running his campaign nearly identically to how the Penguin ran his campaign in the comicbook/movie Batman. Thank you.

Re:Bushey&McCain  on The Bustop

posted on 19 October, 2008

You leftists truly & always display leftwing hypocrisy. You leftists claim that you are against prejudice & against racist. Yet, you prejudge & label Conservatives as being Klan. Now, were the tens of millions of White families who fled from the cities to the suburbs ("White flight") all Klan?? You leftists sure have some very warped logic & reasoning. To the Conservative poster. -- Thanks for posting those facts & truths about Obama. And please continue your very good posts.

Bushey and McCain  on The Bustop

posted on 18 October, 2008

Dude, you really need to chill out. It is good that Barrack keeps his moral compass right, regardless of if a few black guys happen to agree with him, or not. Barrack is just a cool cat like Tiger Woods or Michael Jordan. But, also, I really can't believe a single word that a desperate rightwinger would say about Barrack Obama just before the presidential election. All the other shit you guys have been saying about him has been proven to be just mudslinging and fearmongering, in hopes of keeping control of your precious NeoCon power. Save it for your Klan meetings.

Barack 101  on The Bustop

posted on 18 October, 2008

Obama is quoted as saying "Jeremiah Wright helps me keep my moral compass straight and defines my priorities." This goes to character, judgment and courage of commitment. Obama then drew a moral equivalency between the vile racist rants of Jeremiah Wright, Jr. and the fears of his white grandmother. He called her "a typical white person, " who stereotyped suspicious blacks, implying an inherent bigotry exclusive to whites. To many, Obama appeared to be using the elderly woman who loved and raised him as a political prop.

Dissapointed  on The Bustop

posted on 30 September, 2008

I went into the bustop last week and was completely disgusted there is no good looking girls there anymore now that ivy casey and natalie are gone and the girls that are left are nasty skanks angelica has a horrible tit job brytnee is too unpreportioned and annika has the body of a 12 maybe 13 year old boy i wouldnt go to this club at all it was a waste of time and money . . . however i would drop all my money if ivy casey or natalie went back to the bustop

jay moon  on The Bustop

posted on 29 September, 2008

Im from alabama and went into the bustop last weekend on a business trip, my hotel was in walking distance from the bustop which was def. a plus. The girls were great but the establishment wasent in the best condition. My favorite girls were Angelica and Brittany, hey were sexy and held good conversation. I would def go back.

bad girl  on The Bustop

posted on 15 September, 2008

i dont know why the girls here just booty pop! they have poles for a reason! learn how to climb that thing!

Heather  on The Bustop

posted on 8 September, 2008

Kevin is in Love with me. Well if you didn't run around playing nasty shaky stupid ass fucked up shit he might be in love with you. NOT MY PROBLEM. Grow up cheap ass meth whore.

Platinum Room fan  on The Bustop

posted on 16 August, 2008

Went to the Platinum room late last night and around 3AM that hot waitress Shannon got up on stage, I'd give up a week's pay to see that again.

Alpha dog  on The Bustop

posted on 12 July, 2008

Check this out! Later Hateras!

Facts  on The Bustop

posted on 3 July, 2008

Both the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Criminal Intelligence Service Canada classify the Angels as one of the "big four" outlaw motorcycle gangs, contending that members carry out widespread violence, drug dealing, trafficking in stolen goods, and extortion.[1][2] Many Hells Angels members, associates, and supporters assert that this is a mischaracterization, and claim that they are a group of motorcycle enthusiasts who organize social events such as group road trips, fundraisers, parties, and motorcycle rallies

Sane Dancer  on The Bustop

posted on 29 June, 2008

To our wonderful customers: the previous comments that don't make any sense were posted by a female that doesn't even work here! They really ought to be erased. Don't let some nut case prevent you from coming in and having lots of fun with us beautiful girls! When you come in you'll see how hot, talented, and friendly we are! We look forward to seeing you soon :) Thanks...

Boulderite Rob  on The Bustop

posted on 27 June, 2008

What is with all the drama on this page? I went to the Bustop and I love it, the girls were all hot and hella fun to talk to. I got a dances from two girls, and it was well worth it. Does anyone know if the tall brunette waitress with the glasses gets on stage ever? She was super fine. I'm definitely going to be back.

on The Bustop

posted on 26 June, 2008

????????????????????????????????????????????????????

To Psycho Steph  on The Bustop

posted on 21 June, 2008

Stop following me around and fucking my current boyfrinds psycho stalker it dose not mean you are better than me it means I picked men whom will fuck anyone so bis whop get a life already!

to:top skank  on The Bustop

posted on 21 June, 2008

So is that your big Legendary move, if you can't beat em fuck their boyfriend and tricky lick the bf asshole? Well I am way to good to be in that disgusting game. You are just pissed off the I did not you let put that asshole licking tough in my mouth, before I even know were it had been must not be attracted to the skanky low class type I set higher standards for me. You will never have power over me stop talking to Derek immediately! I hold the cards sicko!

you r  on The Bustop

posted on 20 June, 2008

Under my thumbthe girl who once had me downUnder my thumbThe girl who once pushed me aroundIts down to me The difference in the clothes she wears Down to me, the change has come, Shes under my thumb Aint it the truth babe?Under my thumb The squirmin dog whos just had her day Under my thumb A girl who has just changed her waysIts down to me, yes it is The way she does just what shes told Down to me, the change has come Shes under my thumb Ah,

Sexy Witch  on The Bustop

posted on 18 June, 2008

This is a blog about sexy witches. Here you will find witches of all types: elegant, attractive, pretty, cute, hot, naughty or femme fatales; real life witches; people dressed up as witches: for halloween or fancy dress balls; fictional witches: witches in novels, plays and poems; movie witches; cartoon witches; witches in art: carved, painted, sketched and engraved: they are all here, or will be in time. Stay tuned.

wispper  on The Bustop

posted on 18 June, 2008

Wicca Covens: How to Start and Organize Your Own

To: Biker HOLE  on The Bustop

posted on 13 June, 2008

in order to ruin some ones life they must have one first!So he cashed in a favor to get a favor wtf did you have to carry it out for sooooooooooooooo fing long crazy murrder wanna be?

Freedom  on The Bustop

posted on 12 June, 2008

True thatI have I never found True Love you can not take from me something I have never had. Once I have found True Love you will not be able to touch it. So at the end of the day I have even more than I did before. Get real life loser find some meaning in your own life foget me. You can no longer harm me. I got to live and let live lean how to forgive everybody has a right but their is evil all around me in the strip clubs.So you are defeated. Never ever utter a single word to me or about me again ever.

food for thought  on The Bustop

posted on 12 June, 2008

Last time I heard I was ruining other peoples live! A ruin for a RUIN.CALL HIM AGAIN AGAIN PLEASE. As if either one of you have a conscious a farmer and goat milker. I do not no what kinda farming that he dose I however am sure I can find out. You moonlight a cheap hooker stealing away club regulars because you complete the fantasy outside the club a very low prices.I will drag you and him as well as the others in to a court of law for tiring to murder me. He is old and will die in jail you will rot away the remainder of your youth in jail.

THE GRADUATE  on The Bustop

posted on 10 June, 2008

Are you goin to scarborough fair? parsley, sage, rosemary and thymeRemember me to one who lives there, she once was a true love of mineTell her to make me a cambric shirt, parsley, sage, rosemary and thymeWithout no seams nor needlework, then shell be a true love of mineTell her to find me an acre of land, parsley, sage, rosemary and thymeBetween the salt water and the sea strand, then shell be a true love of mineTell her to reap it in a sickle of leather, parsley, sage, rosemary and thymeAnd to gather it all in a bunch of HEATHER, then shell be a true love of mine Are you goin to scarborough fair? parsley, sage, rosemary and thymeRemember me to one who lives there, she once was a true love of mine

Heather  on The Bustop

posted on 10 June, 2008

Why is it that you needed ever bother with me? Take from the one I thought was my true love. Why constant attacks on my life?Fact is you still torture me though Derek whom falsely imprisoned me I reluctantly accepted as my true love.You MADE SURE THAT THIS WOULD FAIL FOR ME AS WELL.You deserve him and he deserves you. so what are you going to do when my real true love shows u and he see though your act? Nothing because my true love will not look at you twice.

to:wouldbemurders  on The Bustop

posted on 8 June, 2008

Your calling me a psycho? People that plot murders are mentally ill that would not be me but you are the PSYCHOS.Get a psych eval. They will lock you away in a big padded cell for a very long time.So competitive you would plan and act out a charade that would not work on me.People that plan to kill a coworker out of sheer hate and act upon it are murders whom need to be stopped.You my lie forever however, your phone records will not lie and will hold up in a court of law and yes planning to kill another is sick as they get. You freak shows that should be locked up.

Indestuctable  on The Bustop

posted on 7 June, 2008

Haters that couldn't handle the fact I beat there lap dance record yet setting a new one of 45 in one night at the stop forcing marty (HE IS NOT RUNNING THE PLACE LYDIA and her followers ran marty) 2 not come to work because so drugged out manager veronica didn't like her 175 $ tip out thought she need more. SO I was out the door after 1 1/2 They couldn't handle the fact I was making more money at my new clubs BELLA'S than all the girls at bella's but more than they were at the stop so the psycho followed me with the help of my friend Dana befriended me with the girl Stephie that would attempt to destroy me. I only proved to them no one will be taking me down not for long so that is that.

Yea !  on The Bustop

posted on 7 June, 2008

Beer is the world's oldest[1] and most popular[2][3] alcoholic beverage. Some of the earliest known writings refer to the production and distribution of beer.[4] It is produced by the fermentation of sugars derived from starch-based material?the most common being malted barley; however, wheat, corn, and rice are also widely used, usually in conjunction with barley.

Another observation  on The Bustop

posted on 5 June, 2008

This would all be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. Both sides of this petty little online spat are really just ONE attention-seeking nutcase wench trying to make the Bustop look bad. In fact, SHE is the one who looks worst of all with her nasty, nonsensical, no-class rants. As for the Bustop, it's a well-run club overall, far friendlier than the Denver clubs, with lots of other beautiful, sexy women to tempt any taste. The club will go on, and patrons like me will return because we know what we like - no matter what she says.

by the way  on The Bustop

posted on 3 June, 2008

Derek really is a fucking special RETARD it'sss he! I guess goes to show POT is Pot and will fuck with your brain and body! Wells's here to being FUCKED with and HERES to FUCKIN them whom fucked with ME. Life a bitch than a tornado happens! By the way not even close to being done! Pay back well ya know the rest right!?

Sara/Infinity  on The Bustop

posted on 1 June, 2008

Krissy/Heather is a nasty fugly shank that no one should trust

Foxy  on The Bustop

posted on 28 May, 2008

FYI I have not one but two psych evaluations one 10 years ago and one one year ago that not only prove that I am perfectly mentally fit that I have a genius IQ as well. AS for you whom the HELL do you think that you are (goat girl)? Whom the hell do you think cares anyway? My suggestion for you is get a LIFE!! Leeching off mine will not in anyway make yours better. Oh yea while your at it go seek some professional help for your Meth addicted tiny brain and body. I am at all crasy it is like a Fox! God has blessed my with Brains and looks to boot. If your unhappy with what he gave to you get back in line mybe he can do you better.

God Bless  on The Bustop

posted on 28 May, 2008

Now that I have Escaped my false imprisonment not only my captor but his goat getting girls will not only suffer every injustice and every financial loss every personal loss that I have experienced do to the interference of my life time 3 for the next 12 year. I will have every thing restored to me for the next 12 years time three. So thank you for every personal moment and every penny that will be restored to me time three. So sorry about your self defeating devil pryers.

positive vibes  on The Bustop

posted on 18 May, 2008

I have been shifting blame for the fucked up shit that happen to me on to the wrong people. I am sorry dana, steph and chuck. I made the call that ultimately put me in my own personal prison.I hope that you can accept my apology and find forgiveness for me I do not like to hurting people especially people close to me. I am so embarrassed and ashamed of my ridiculous behavior and the site. So just know that I have been trapped by this guy that helped me when I needed help when leaving work PT show club jake the door man gave me this finger test he wouldn't let me drive although I hadn't been drinking. So I called the biggest meanest guy I know to help I have been trapped ever since.

P  on The Bustop

posted on 15 May, 2008

Who just posted the comment about sloth and Satan?

Light  on The Bustop

posted on 15 May, 2008

Remember the law of three. if you feel bad about him using you on the side, only you can stop that. we as witches must be responsible for our own actions i will regain all that you have taken from me by the law of three. how horrible it will be for you

Satan want this  on The Bustop

posted on 15 May, 2008

often called the seven deadly sins; these sins are called the capital sins because they destroy hearts and may lead to final and eternal death. Sloth is defined as spiritual and/or actual apathy or laziness, putting off what God asks you to do, or not doing it or anything at all. literally meaning "absence of caring". Sloth can also concern wasting due to lack of use or allowing entropy, further God's plan and work by doing so reflects that by not being active alone, you invite the desire to sin on its own. "For Satan finds some mischief still for idle hands to do."

My observation  on The Bustop

posted on 15 May, 2008

Gee, what a no-class argument between two skanks who obviously have lots of bitterness, and yet no LIFE. If you both feel the need to engage in the sleaziest form of bickering for MONTHS on end, then you both have way too much time on your hands. Oh, and by the way, the attention you are getting with your comments is NOT favorable. You show yourselves to be the very WORST sort of slutty, nasty, greedy, rude, thoughtless, common, and petty women.

fyi  on The Bustop

posted on 12 May, 2008

licking assholes dose not bring you up to baller level it put you back were you belong on the bottom pardon the pun. you will never be anything but what you are a bottom feeder! Fool go pick up were you left off fucking a nasty old cripple biker that live like a bum rides like an retard. I in all of his nasty dirty dirt bag shack of a home that he fall of his own bike lol. I tricked you into fucking him more so i would not have to so I wouldn't catch any of you nasty vds. lol joke on you fool.

the way it is  on The Bustop

posted on 12 May, 2008

Car sales for 4millon$ nasty shank bag for sex for lame low thc pot dealer and pays him for the rag weed. spreading her nasty vds.

MILF  on The Bustop

posted on 10 May, 2008

Must I remind you that I made lots of money stripping with me small breast thats how I got them enhanced because I am HOT! What are ten years my junior it must eat you up that I also have 4 kids still make 5 time what you can you nasty asshole licker

ha  on The Bustop

posted on 10 May, 2008

I think it is time for an internal investigation of the police that falsely charged me with dui 2Xs and their involvement with hells angles prostitutes drug cartel and prostitute that are posing as strippers that can not make their hoe money for their drugs and biker gang. Dancing against Krissy who make 5 time in the club than you are able to! Your pathetic hater whom tried to have me killed your the sick psycho. Derek try to burn my home down. Rockette Roland's in wheatridge owners brother is state patrol thats a start

Shut up psycho bitch  on The Bustop

posted on 30 April, 2008

Hey Heather/Krissy. Why don't you seek some professional mental help. You are a pathetic, delusional, demonic psychopath. Get some grammar lessons & breath mints while you're at it you smelly retarded skank. It's too bad it's not as easy to fix a troubled mind as it is to turn mosquito bite tits into chest balloons. Do the rest of the world a favor.... find a very high cliff & jump off of it fake tits & dye job first.

Heather  on The Bustop

posted on 29 April, 2008

CONT...Not to mention the fact you cant hold a candle to me on stage let alone your own bed. which is interesting the reason I keep my name is customers not your yuck nasty old man kev. So lol your a dumb ass. oh well I don't need some cheap prostitute fucking with me. And your stupid biker friend just got me a car for the 3rd time he is even more clueless than are you. You need to go preform your best trick lick asshole tell you die.

Heather  on The Bustop

posted on 27 April, 2008

What kinda desperate pathetic moron has to go to such extreme lengths to not only plot to kill mother of four because she makes bank? oh I know steph. A nasty anorexic drug addict. Derek and you are low life scum of the earth. You will never defeat me!

Rev Haggards' Closet  on The Bustop

posted on 12 March, 2008

Don't forget this piece of work. He actually led the drive to put an anti-gay referendum on the ballot in '04 in order to drive the fundamental yahoo religious voters to the polls so they would also vote for Bush (that was the real purpose why they run those referendums on presidential election years in key states). Meanwhile this faggot father of 5 kids was having monthly meth-fueled gay homo sex with a hired male escort. He denied it on camera in front of his wife after the story first broke but then the evidence was grew and he disappeared into some republican "rehab" retreat where they hide from the media and hope everyone forgets how disgusting republicans are.

Live n let live  on The Bustop

posted on 25 February, 2008

Well really you should of been totally honest with me chuck and told me you like doinkin the azz clown I would of just stepped aside cuse you know I dont go there braw! Glad I found out just to bad I cared! Peace out!

You Know me  on The Bustop

posted on 21 February, 2008

Hey steph infection and dana better hurry up a join mikes new tea mof hookers he is now running out of boulders nitro club not bella's byob lol hurry before they get shut down

yo!  on The Bustop

posted on 30 January, 2008

Master Of Puppets End of passion play, crumbling away I'm your source of self-destruction Veins that pump with fear, sucking darkest clear Leading on your deaths construction Taste me you will see more is all you need you're dedicated to how I'm killing you Come crawling faster

OK  on The Bustop

posted on 25 January, 2008

regarding the amounts of comments on this page 99% of them were simpliy Lydia puffing up herself!

Real Witches  on The Bustop

posted on 21 January, 2008

DO NOT......Hurt people physically, mentally, spiritually, or magickally. Real witches have taken an oath to help people, not hurt people. You are not a real witch if you do hurt others.Take illegal drugs. It is against the law, and it messes our bodys and minds up. Why bother??? It screws up our mind, and a witches magick will not work if our mind doesn't.Eat babies. We love babies, and plus...ew! Kill animals. We love animals, they are the goddess' creatures, we love pets and honor our pets like everyone else.

Joe  on The Bustop

posted on 18 January, 2008

Oh my god! I last visited this site several months ago and saw this stupid, petty, idiotic feud being waged in here, and now I return MANY months later to see that it's still going on. What is wrong with you two?!?!? Get over your bickering and get a life!!! Oh, and for the REST of you who visit this site for reviews of strip clubs, I recently visited the Bustop, and while many of my favorite girls have evidently gone on to other things, there are still lots of friendly, sexy women to enjoy.

You no me!  on The Bustop

posted on 15 January, 2008

Only know that i need not lick kevin's asshole to steal him from you shank! hell I could of had him but have no intrest in him what so ever! Steph your so sad and pathitic you are just another hater. I was to wrapped up in my own illusion of what i thought i had with chuck opps bad me! Well People like me and men love me so I will always make alot more money than you can even Dream of No asshole licking either!

boulder111280  on The Bustop

posted on 12 January, 2008

Went to the bustop, sad place.Dead on a friday night!This place has really gone down hill.What happened?This place has always been a dive, but it use to be a busy dive.I hope for thier sake it was a bad night.

You know me  on The Bustop

posted on 12 January, 2008

Who dosen't love the bustop they have 619 comments I mean 620 now! lol But for real The bus is the bustop its home for most and has made alot of money for girls! So wheres the love? fuck all the stupid shit too have that many comments over things that real people do not give fuck about its a waste time !!! So show love or just don't bother cause who really cares about who you fucked or who fucked you pull your panties out of your ass and find something better than the strip club that gave most there open door into this bussiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO: CHUCK  on The Bustop

posted on 5 January, 2008

Well FYI I thought of you as my finest catch BOY was I ever blinded. I guess it was the trip to Aruba that blinded me. When a asshole licking by some scanky nasty ledgandary asshole licker could come bettween us guess we were nothing at all!

Yo ditto  on The Bustop

posted on 18 November, 2007

Guess who I am? I milk goats for a living to be able to have them in my pegan rituals? fecal matter on the tip of my tongue That's Hot! Who am I? Clue Just call me Goat girl!

re: tin  on The Bustop

posted on 18 November, 2007

she might be a whore, but there is nothing fat about her tight little ass. that girl is hot.

re: Confused  on The Bustop

posted on 15 November, 2007

She is talking about a dancer that used to work there.

CONFUSED  on The Bustop

posted on 14 November, 2007

Heather or Krissy who the hell are you? What the hell are you talking about? and how the hell is it a comment about a club? why dont you go to my space if you want to make comments on a public forum that no one else understands or cares about. I'm at the Bustop all the time and never heard of these people????

krissy  on The Bustop

posted on 28 October, 2007

I enjoyed getting the jabbs into Lydia and Chuck in the end you really did stink. Your fucked up sexual secret came out in the end! Now I have a man that can get the job done! (without the strange sexual hang ups i am not even sure the that is considered sexual) anyway up your dude!(Yuck)Chuck! eww Sry to my stripper girlfriends that's all

Krissy  on The Bustop

posted on 25 October, 2007

Sorry to chuck step danna things started going wack for me people were fucking with my life I did not see that it was my own mother brother sisters mostly letting my x huband live with them that owes us over 200, 000 and my other x husband that recently raped me in back support and my x sister in law jamie that got out of prision who hates me that really were fucking with me so i deeply regret all this bull shit

re: TJ  on The Bustop

posted on 21 October, 2007

Dude, I don't know if you are totally full of shit, but that is fucking hot!!!

T.J.  on The Bustop

posted on 20 October, 2007

All I can say is that everytime I've gone in to the Paltinum Room, I've gotten my tongue inside some good snatch during private dances. Foxy let me tongue-fuck her tight little asshole one night. And I got 3 fingers deep inside Anna's (formerly Divinity) little tattooed pussy while she rode me during a hot lap dance. Fucking heaven! I'll be back!

Samantha  on The Bustop

posted on 9 October, 2007

During Prohibition days, the Old Louisville Inn was one of dozens of taverns in the red-light district of the town's center, all linked by subterranean tunnels where patrons could escape when the police came. It was also a brothel where, as the legend in "Haunted Boulder 2" contends, a young prostitute named Samantha was stabbed to death by one of her customers.