Shotgun Willie's Comments

3.6

490 South Colorado Boulevard

Glendale, Colorado 80246

stripforme123  on  Shotgun Willie's

posted on 31 October, 2016

They won't let you in as a "single lady"? Takes business away? Total bull... forget this place.

Stephanie W.  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 17 November, 2015

Went there last night and was robbed by one of the girls that worked there my wallet and jacket where taken than when trying to tell the manager we where kicked out ...will never go there again horrible place

james1412  on  Shotgun Willie's

posted on 19 September, 2015

I love this place. Best gentlemans club in Denver. The staff and entertainers are very friendly. And it serves drinks till 4am on the weekends!

billtheguy12  on  Shotgun Willie's

posted on 7 September, 2015

I go to gentlemens clubs about twice week, and I have to be honest "The Gun" is mi favorita. unfortunately I like it so much here that I always over spend, but hey that's the sign of a good strip club right?

winston12  on  Shotgun Willie's

posted on 13 February, 2015

Just moved here from Ohio, and wanted to check this place out. Went on a Sunday night and it was pretty busy until closing. I paid a $10 cover prior to midnight. Drinks were a bit much, $6.50 for a Bud Light, but I really liked the atmosphere, and the girls were nice looking. They had something going on called "service industry night" which may have been why it was busy, and for them drinks were only $2. They had 8 stages all with dancers, and a patio with a bar. I went alone, which is probably pretty creepy, but I could care less because I wanted to check it out. I was definitely under dressed wearing a hoodie and baseball hat, but I'll know that for next time. Nice place to go hang out at, but next time I'll probably only go when they have some sort of special

love  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 8 January, 2015

Yeah, you can see her on model sites, IG, FB

lover  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 23 December, 2014

You'll love this one also

Freak Lover  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 22 December, 2014

Thank you for all the photo posts, I enjoyed viewing this board !! I am looking for exotic freak type of girl with tats and piercings...any info out there where I can find some pierced pussy to suck and fuck??

Replay to Pic Below  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 21 December, 2014

Search: 303-647-4312 escort or try "kelly ann" Denver escort

Kelly Fan  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 19 December, 2014

OMG, Kayla Ann McGowan sure has an amazing ass and wow, what a pose

fan cont  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 19 December, 2014

Check out this amazing ass

fan  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 19 December, 2014

yeah, you probably catch Kayla Ann McGowan teaching yoga classes around

yeah baby  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 17 November, 2014

Haven't seen her for sometime, sure miss her dancing

larry1  on  Shotgun Willie's

posted on 14 November, 2014

I have been to many clubs in Denver and this is THE best, no contest. The most beautiful and talented girls you will find, in a really fun, flashy atmosphere! They always have contests and special features - it really is a SHOW CLUB and its awesome! Best show in town. There is a patio with a bar and fire pit as well. Seriously, the girls here are super fantastic, the food is fantastic, the music is fantastic...everything is just fantastic! Booze is served until 4am, so really it's the only club to be at late-night...or ever for that matter.

wow  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 1 November, 2014

can't believe the old club is finally down...sad..but the other one is so much better.

Stripclub Fan  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 3 October, 2014

OMG thats Kayla McGowan

Kelly Ann  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 15 September, 2014

Didn't she dance here? Search backpage dot com 303-647-4312

joseph1k  on  Shotgun Willie's

posted on 20 August, 2014

All Class & A Lot of.....I recently discovered why Shotgun Willie's is "Denver's Best Show Club." The atmosphere is very relaxed, the staff is prompt and courteous, and the dancers are amazing. The landing site says it best: "We've Got This Crazy Idea That Everyone Matters." You know what? I believe them.One can not help but to notice the ambiance upon walking into Shotgun Willie's. The vibe is super laid-back. You won't get bum-rushed by tacky dancers trying to squeeze your wallet for every dollar it's worth. The bouncers won't give you any tude, either. Grab a seat, get squared away and have an ice cold beer with your friends to take the edge off before you partake in the feminine aesthetics.You have to love a prompt and polite team. The doormen, servers and bartenders here are exactly that. Most gentleman clubs are the antithesis of graciousness, but the personnel at Shotgun Willie's will make you feel appreciated. Make sure to tip these folks well.Do you love gorgeous women? You can certainly find them in spades at this wonderful spot. The strip club boasts that it has "200 of the country's most beautiful entertainers..." I can vouch for that, too. Every dancer I encountered was magnificent. Remember, always be a gentleman. Don't overdo it on the drinking or touching. And, be sure to spend some $$$$$. The beauties here work hard to make you smile.Treat yourself to a unique, classy Denver experience. I'll see you there!!

Tigerwool  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 22 July, 2014

I went to this club in March and the girls are really amazing. The club is also very busy...lots of girls and everyone having a great time. There was no truly private area when I was there...and I know some of the girls were warned not to allow touching...but I got some incredible contact in my dances. Watch who is most frisky on the stages...they tend to allow most contact in the lapdance area. Must be discreet...but the mileage can be high...to include them grabbing your dick outside your pants. Fun club.

Fan  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 20 July, 2014

Anybody know if Kelly Ann still works here. Fit, laughs a lot, A Cup, about 5' 10"

Twin cities  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 14 July, 2014

Can you touch and is this nude? Looking for a good time

Twin cities  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 14 July, 2014

Can you touch and is this nude? Looking for a good time

tonycluber  on  Shotgun Willie's

posted on 13 April, 2014

I've never been to the old loc, but the new one was like going to a 70s disco with horrible 90s music that was super loud (awful DJ). There were neon lights everywhere flashing, people can smoke cigarettes and cigars inside, and the place was packed. All kinds of gross guys were there - and the old dudes were taking most of the cool girls to the "champagne room", which was enclosed in glass, so you could see everything going on, which was nasty. It was just totally overwhelming and cheesy to me. The best part was the sweet girl in the bathroom handing out paper towels, starbursts, and VS perfume. Not going back...unless I'm on LSD...so never

Sean M.  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 29 September, 2013

Attractive Asian lesbians frequent this bar on Sunday nights. Cocktails are pretty affordable and slippery purple monkey garbage disposal Mike Ditka in a snuggie I once killed a man in 1999. Let's face it, you stopped reading this review after the first three words.It's a strip bar.

Cobra K.  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 1 October, 2012

COVER: I keep coming back to this place! No cover for Active Duty Military. CLUB SETUP: As you've probably read, seven freaking stages. Don't come here too late on the weekends or else it'll be standing room only. There are always girls dancing...girls everywhere....breasts everywhere...a$$ everywhere...it's all truly glorious. I love it!GIRLS: Most of the girls here are BOMB A$$ SEXY! I love it here. I couldn't count all the girls working here...must have been at least 40 girls. All about 7-9 in rating. DANCES: One of the biggest negatives about Shotgun Willie's is the fact that the lap dances are now $25/song. There isn't much room for haggling with the girls either. Low mileage, topless and 25 a song makes this a four star strip club. MASSAGE: There's also a massage girl there that charges 30 bucks I think for a three song massage. I came here once on a slow night and got a massage in front of one of the stages. A truly wonderful experience getting a backrub while a half naked woman on stage gyrates for you.

Wes T.  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 8 August, 2012

In addition to titties, they've got food here. Good food. Go for the steak and eggs, trust me. Also, I dig the tacos (not THOSE tacos, you pervert).This place is very unique in that they really try to maximize everything. Too drunk to drive? No need to call a cab, they'll drive your car home for you (seriously). Truck a little dirty? They'll wash it (not kidding). Hungry? They have food (duh). All around, this place tries to go the extra mile to get your dollar.You can smoke inside, which is a plus for smokers. If you don't smoke, don't worry, there are fans and vents running all the time so that atmosphere isn't clouded.Cute girls. Good bar staff. Polite bouncers. Probably the best you could hope for in a strip club.

Johnnyboy123  on  Shotgun Willie's

posted on 14 July, 2012

Pricey drinks, but you can smoke inside...hadn't been to a strip club in years and let's just say, it wasn't too bad.

Chris M.  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 18 April, 2012

Went here with some buddy's for a bachelor party on a Thursday night, the place was a lot more sleazy then some of the other strip clubs I have been in (more sleaze less club). Anyway, no real issue there and we were all having a good time until all the decent looking girls left and amateur night started. Two words describe amateur night "flap jack", enough said. Nothing against shotguns, I am sure some people like this place, I just prefer a more upscale environment but that's just me.

Kelly T.  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 24 January, 2012

I ended up at Shotgun Willie's after a dinner/celebration conversation turned to "We should go to a strip club." To which I replied, "Sure, I don't have any other plans. Why not?" I imagine that's how many people end up there. So, half an hour later, I was seated in front of one of the stages, cigar in one hand, water (yes, I was stone cold sober when I went and stayed that way all night) in the other. I hadn't been to a strip joint in about 4-5 years before that, so my comparison is pretty rusty, but I had a really fun time while there. I wasn't drinking, so I actually didn't end up spending too much money given the potential for money-spending here. But I still had a really great time. A couple of tips if you decide to go:Get cash before somewhere else. Their ATM has a $6.50 fee on it. I mean, it's genius, because, of all places, this is the one where you absolutely must have cash, but if you plan ahead, you can save enough to buy you another drink while you're inside.The cover is $10. My guess that's the standard rate for most normal nights. Don't put up a stink about it when you get there. Also, the bouncers working the door were some of the nicest dudes I have ever encountered in a club of any type. Kudos, guys!There's a $10 minimum on credit cards and you can't open a tab. Either buy a round for your friends or pay with cash. Don't go if smoke makes you sick. This place is heavy with cigar and cigarette smoke and you will go home reeking of it. If smoke makes you feel sick or gives you a headache, you might want to avoid this place.And most important.Be respectful! Yes, these women are taking their clothes off and dancing nearly nude, but that does not give you the right to treat them like second class citizens! No touching, don't be a creep and be nice to them. Trust me, you'll get a lot more attention if you're nice to them than if you make a complete ass of yourself.

RJ  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 17 September, 2011

About a year and a half ago a girl named Georgia use to work here. Cute short thin blonde. Anyone know if or where she works now?

Aspen  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 12 June, 2011

A different Aspen I am sure as this one was short, very nice breast, cute, etc.... but she would be in her fifties now, as she was a very hot 40 at that time...

Lionel  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 11 June, 2011

There is also an Aspen who does incredible massages on Friday and Saturday evenings deep into the night. She is an attractive blonde, not too stacked, but short and sweet. She has great hands that can get your back feeling good. She often has another girl with her to help out so you are getting the double treatment. She and them are well worth your time -- about $25 for 15 minutes.

blast from the past  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 18 May, 2011

I was in Denver for a few days, I think it was 94... Thought it was a great club, met a dancer there named Aspen, spent alot of time talking to her, seemed like a very nice woman.... Wish I could have made it back there a few times.

Duke  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 20 March, 2011

What nights of the week is Monroe (aka Jessica) dancing ? She is quite the keeper and always worthwhile to be with.

scott  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 21 February, 2011

Hey girls, there was a girl dancing there named Renee (real name Jamie), does anyone know if she is still dancing there or anywhere else?

Tiger Wood  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 16 January, 2011

I got one great lapdance from Yolanda. She was a hot blonde with huge hooters and she knew how to show a man a good time. She is from England or France with an accent and likes to smile. Her lapdances were great grinders that got me to climax. I will be back to see her for more dances next week.

fuckery12  on  Shotgun Willie's

posted on 16 December, 2010

It must be good, I've dumped a ton of money here!Friendly staff and dancers. The ladies are good and most are pretty, far from Vegas standards, but pretty none the less.

eddyL  on  Shotgun Willie's

posted on 17 September, 2010

It Sunday funday! After 4 ;-)NO white ALL white T-shirts allowed

Thomas Pyzer  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 5 September, 2010

I had a rocking great time. I got lots of great deep rough lapdances from beautiful babes with wonderful big boobs. I think this may be the best club I have ever been in outside of Las Vegas. The manager Matt D is a real cool dude as he comped a couple of drinks for me.

joe  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 23 May, 2010

Ok. So this club does have some questionnable dancers but if you come on the right day and find the right ones you won't be sorry. Talia, Crystal, Maddy, Seren are all great looking with big boobs. Maddy has given me the best dances i have even had bar none!! Better than any other women in Vegas, which is saying something! Trust me, if you go to SG's look for Maddy or Crystal. Best dances ever!! You will not be sorry!

south dakota  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 23 February, 2010

Went to shot gun Willie to dance n left within an hour. If u want Ur Dick sucked at the stage then this is the place for u. U got nasty fake bitches who think their in Vegas but if u look at. Um they look retarted. If u want a decent place to have fun go to as we are not nasty fake ass bitches who are a disgrace to all other women. So. Fuck Colorado shot gun Willies workers.....

Gracias Ted  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 7 January, 2010

I was to reconnect with Kelly at Facebook after not being in touch with her for a couple of years, and yes she still looks fantastic and is stacked. She could still be dancing if she wanted to but she has gone on to other work.

joe  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 19 September, 2009

I'd be depressed if this club closes down. Best strip club in CO...by far! This one is even better than some in vegas. Girls are awesome, most with big boobs (if you like them) and the lap dances are AMAZING. Talia and Crystal are awesome, have very big boobies and give great dances. Definetely worth visiting once a month or more...if you can afford it

Californian  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 24 July, 2009

I was told the club was going to be closing down in the coming months and the building torn down to be replaced by a fast food restaurant. Any truth to this ?

Geo  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 14 July, 2009

Hey ...was here 3 weeks ago and had a great time with this HOT Blonde Amazon , named Skylar . She is about 6ft2 in heels , and I loved being with her . Love tall women , Im 6ft1 She is sooo HOT ..I wanted to take her home Ck her out ..you wont be sorry ..She is Great !!

Doug  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 21 June, 2009

I had a great time on Saturday night at Shotgun Willies. The dancers were very beautiful, and many had big wonderful breasts. I got several lap dances, and very much enjoyed having the lovely babes straddle my cock hard, grinding very deeply and passionately. I only wish I could visit more often - every day if possible. Oh well, some day the powerball numbers will come in for me.

Corky  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 9 May, 2009

In from Utah for a couple of weeks and this club rocks ! Lots of pretty babes, most with big impressive boobies, and sweet faces. The lap dances are the best I have had and I spent way more money than I thought I would, but boy was it ever worth it ! I am going to be going back at least a few more times before I leave a week from Tuesday !

Stock Show Exhibitor  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 31 January, 2009

While I liked the stock show, the exhibitors I saw at Shotguns were incredible ! Lots of pretty girls with big boobies, long legs, luscious lips, silken hair -- and I got some amazing grinding personal lapdances that left me wanting to come back for more --which I will be doing as often as possible in the cumming months.

Randy Joe  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 24 January, 2009

As always I had a great time in the club on Friday night. Several ladies were quite generous and amazing with their deep hard grinding lap dances. Most of the ladies are quite stacked and have beautiful faces. Its a great club and the ladies make it more so in every way.

Big Bob  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 3 January, 2009

I want thank all the babes at the 'Gun for a great time on New Years Eve. Your costumes and outfits were superb and I enjoyed a great number of fine lap dances. I just expand and explode when thinking about your beautiful faces, fine big breasts, cute tight fannies, and long sleek legs :

Big Bob  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 30 December, 2008

I will be in for the New Years Eve party on Wednesday. I hope all my favorites as well as some new smokin' hot babes are there to entertain me in each of their own special ways. Costumes, ladies: schoolgirls, princesses, dominatrixes, policewomen, firegirls, fairy tale characters, etc.

Lars  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 27 December, 2008

The club was pretty slow for a Friday night but there were still quite a few babes there. I got some good deep grinding lapdances from a couple of hot young vixens that had tight cute bottoms and impressive boobs. The visit was well worth it.

Randy Joe  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 1 November, 2008

I got some incredibly fantastic lapdances from the beautiful Reina, and she was amazing. I also got some great dances from Jordan and Gidget. Being it was Halloween, it appeared that many girls took the night off and the club was not bustling as might be expected. But I had a great time !

Keith Weinman  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 19 October, 2008

Indeed, there are sure a lot of girls and women at this club with big spectacular breasts and faces like goddesses. And I love it !

Jeremy  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 5 October, 2008

It was a stone groovin' time as I got several solid long deep grinding lap dances from some hot babes that had nice big spectacular breasts and beautiful faces. They always pleasure me tremendously and I always climax splendidly.

rambo  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 28 September, 2008

is touching allowed here ?

Janet  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 13 September, 2008

Hi Ya'll! I was wondering if Frank is still working at shotguns?? Im wondering because me and my husband used to go there every friday nite. Frank used to now and then join in with me and my husband and suck his cock frequently and i won't ever forget this because he used to say every time 'i love the taste of cock!'

Out of towner  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 16 August, 2008

Coming into town for the DNC at the end of the month. Anybody know if a very sexy asian dancer named Heidi is still at SGW's? Is the club planning on bringing in out of town talent for the convention? Recommendations for the best dancers to provide extras would be appreciated. Thanks.

Former Regular  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 14 August, 2008

Is still a sexy hot blonde named Michelle still working there on Friday, Saturday, & Sunday nights late ? She is a little older with sensational big gazongas. I will be in Denver over the Labor Day weekend so I will be looking for her.

STOCK  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 7 August, 2008

I like the "Showclub" theme of the place, but they still know how to get crazy! Last week it was toga party, can't wait to see what they do when I come back for the convention! I spent quite a bit of time and money there during my week in Denver.... This place was always rockin! I had an awesome time with Bree- (bikini clad curvy blond goddess with green eyes and unbelievable tits!) Kudos Shotguns!

Cheyenne  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 15 July, 2008

Are you working here now? How can we get in touch? What days? BE/PH friend.

Bryan  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 6 July, 2008

There were alot of girls and young women with small boobs but I was able to find several stunning looking WOMEN with big breasts that I got good deep grinding lapdances from that were satisfying enough for me to climax four times in about five hours and regret I could not in the case of the others. Having big boobs thrust into your mouth on a number of occasions is truly yummy !

Skyler  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 25 June, 2008

There is a lot of beautiful women with big impressive breasts at this club who give great powerfully grinding deep lapdances !

Dancer2  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 22 June, 2008

Yersinia's ass is at LaBo. She's a sweet girl but she should dance in Texas or Vegas. More her scandelous style.

to V  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 18 June, 2008

See you on Friday night after dinner at Buckhorn's! G.S. from SW

Old friend of Paris  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 23 May, 2008

Funny, I always guessed she was a fucking whore. I hope she enjoys crying herself to sleep at night, or if not she's already dead inside. I love being able to make just as much money as the sluts, but not doing anything but dancing because I don't have to!

To Regulars  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 15 March, 2008

What dancers have a reputation for extras, like HJs? What shifts are best for some extra attention?

Dancer  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 4 March, 2008

Yesinia got fired. She hasn't been back.

roxxy  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 27 February, 2008

i have a few questions: 1. how long are/what are the shifts at shotguns? 2. how much is the house fee/ tipout (ie: how much will i end up paying the club to dance) and 3. how many shifts are you expected to workon a weekly basis? if anyone could answer these it would be MUCH appreciated! thanks!

local  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 14 February, 2008

have not been to shotgun willies for a few months, does anyone know if yesinia is still dancing there, if not does any one know where see is dancing at now.

Disappointed  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 9 February, 2008

I went here this past week & was disappointed. Got there in time for the end of the day shift & got a dance from a black girl named Jackie. Very good, highly recommend. The club itself however needs improvement. They could start with the chairs. They were the MOST UNCOMFORTABLE chairs I have ever sat in! Girls were average at best, only saw a few that were worth getting dances from. The night shift came in & they were not even as pretty as the day shift. This place does not compare to the Lodge in Dallas or the Men's Club in Raleigh.

In town next month  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 30 January, 2008

Is Heidi still dancing at SGW's?

Kelly's ex-roommate  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 17 January, 2008

She is doing well and wants to let everyone know that she misses Shotguns but now lives in Florida

Scott I.  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 12 January, 2008

Always a fun and energetic vibe at Shotguns! The only reason we didn't give it 5 stars is because there's still smoking allowed :-(

Visiting in Feb.  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 7 January, 2008

My wife & I will be in Denver next month. We're looking for an upscale couple friendly club that has great lap dances with lots of grinding & is "hands on." Any suggestions? If you've ever been to Babydoll's or the Lodge in Dallas or the Men's Club (formerly Thee Dollhouse) in Raleigh, we're looking for something comparable to those clubs. Thanks!

Chicago Dancer  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 3 January, 2008

I've read all the great reviews about this place and I was wondering what the house fee is and if there's tip out at the end of the night? you think I could do well here?

Australian Gentleman  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 27 November, 2007

I was in Shotguns when I was in Denver last July, and I had a great time. I get to go back in February so I will follow the Brit's recommendations so I have even a better time than before ! I want a nightcap of my own like that !

British Gentleman  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 23 November, 2007

I truly enjoyed my visit to the Shotgun Willies Strippers Club in Denver, Colorado. I took the advice of my colleagues and went commando under my thin nylon sweats and experienced some powerfully satisfying deep grinding lapdances from several of the ladies. Later, two of ladies joined me in my hotel room for a wonderful nightcap. Thanks to all the incredible and sensational ladies who made my trip to Colorado complete and fulfilling !

Hot Sauce  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 24 September, 2007

I was there a year ago and had a great time with a beautiful and fun dancer named Scarlet.

Got the PSE  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 28 August, 2007

The other guys were completely right--Paris is the one! I got several incredible intense grinding lapdances from her and she made my week! I will be back regularly to further fully enjoy her!

re Paris..that's hot  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 20 August, 2007

Tom my man thanx for posting the pix of Paris. She is very sexy. Looks like my kind of stripper. And to whoever said "dude face" um well if I knew a "dude" with big eyes, high cheekbones and big sexy lips like Paris I might go gay.

re: Tom from  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 20 August, 2007

Looks like a dudes face. Grinding is over valued anyway. Reaching under or thru hole in pocket is better than thin (commando) pants that some dancer here is whining about. Performance does count but it has to have a passable face.

Tom from California  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 20 August, 2007

When in Denver be sure to stop in Shotguns and spend some time with and money on the extraordinarily incredibly beautiful Paris. I was recently there and she gives the most sensational grinding lapdances, has spectacular boobs, a tight cute rump, and long sexy legs. She is without question Shotguns' best and hottest lady--heres a pic of her.

RE:Nick  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 26 July, 2007

You need to go to Colfax from now on to get your self off.Us girls hate it when you come in with your thin pants on.SICK.You are the laughing stock of the locker room.you give a bad name to all males.

Scott  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 26 July, 2007

I just want to say, that I just met the most gorgeous, sexy, brunette at SGW the other night.Her name is Adrianna and she made me feel special from the moment I sat down at her stage.Never seen such a beautiful smile!Did a few dances with her and was very satisfied.Very classy but not (all air) either.I will keep going back to spend time with her.I highly recommend this exotic angel to all you guys out there!Adrianna is HOT HOT HOT! ! By far the best that the Gun has to offer.

Alex  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 21 July, 2007

I'm a dancer at a club in Ct. and I met Nina from this club over the weekend. She's fuckin awesome! I'd go all the way to Co just to see her!

Nick  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 1 July, 2007

Went to the club recently and had several great deep grinding lap dances from several stacked women. I went commando under my thin nylon shorts so the dances I got particularly from Paris were fantastic as she straddled my cock between her pussy lips with her gstring between us and gave me great tremendous pleasure and satisfaction. I will be back girls as you know how to treat me fantastic.

reShotgun's Veteran  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 26 June, 2007

Are the prostitutes at the other place that you are promoting better?

Outoftowner  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 3 June, 2007

Haven't been to SGW's in almost a year. Anybody know if Heidi still dances there?

Rick T Harvest  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 25 May, 2007

Being a former patron that moved away from Colorado to Minnesota, I wonder if my favorite ladies are still dancing at Shotguns: Michelle, Kelly, Josie, Cleveland, Caprice, Infinity, Ginger, Tiffany, Stormy, Chris, as well my favorite bartender Trish and drink server Amber. Any info on these great girls would be good to hear.

Shotgun's Veteran  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 21 May, 2007

Ya if you make a grand at shotguns your a really big whore, this club sucks, its nothing but fat ugly protitutes you will find better on colfax

Vince D.  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 5 May, 2007

What to say about one of Denver's better-known strip clubs? I've only been there twice, and was mostly recently there on a magazine assignment. They do have some of the most attractive dancers in the area.In my experience, though, strip clubs typically have one of two types of environments--neither of them very appealing: either frat boy central or pretentiously upper crust (ties, cigars and highballs). Shotgun Willies is the latter. It's not the worst place in the world--and as far as strip clubs go it's pretty nice. Just make sure you hook yourself up with a stoagie and enjoy your stay.

San Diego Padre  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 22 April, 2007

I had a fantastic time here the last two nights -- I love all the hotties with the big beautiful boobies who give such deep intense grinding lap dances -- I will be back to Denver later this summer

dancer  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 21 April, 2007

i dance in phoenix too but danced in denver for a few years. the money is BY FAR better in denver, and you will make at least a grand on a fri/sat night at shotguns or any pt's clubs.

Rochelle  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 19 March, 2007

Hey everyone...I'm a black female from Phoenix, Arizona looking to come to Denver for the first time and see what it's like. I Would like to know what are the Classiest, Busiest & Best clubs to work at. Dancers/Customers: I only care for clubs that I can ATLEAST make $400.00 OR MORE on a TYPICAL Friday/Saturday nite thanks!

Longtime Gun Patron  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 3 March, 2007

In regards to the post by"crittics eye" (that seventh grade education is more than evident in a number of ways): Shotguns is a great club and the girls, women, and ladies are spectacular with warm personalities and the proper mindsets and attitudes for the profession they have chosen be it for a few years while getting through school or to build the foundation of a good life on. It's been that way always and will continue to. It is Colorado's best club to have fun at!

InfoMan  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 2 March, 2007

Ky Dancer: This is a good club and the highest traffic club in Denver. It's not everyone's favorite, but the numbers don't lie. It continues to pull in crowds. If they hire you, I'm sure you'd do fine there.

Colorado Man  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 2 March, 2007

Come west, baby--- if you are pretty and know what you are doing you will make money and lots of it. Plus Colorado is so much more beautiful than Kentucky -- you'll fit right in and in so many ways! This club is the best in Colorado.

Ky Dancer  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 1 March, 2007

I had talked to a man on the phone Wed. night. He was very friendly. I am from KY, and thought of going out of town over the summer, I wanted to know do you hire out of town girls for just a couple of weeks? If so, what are your requirements? I am 125lbs, natural breasts, but they are not huge.I was refered by a guy who came into the club I work at now, his name was Rick had a deep voice, cool, and funny guy. This place sounds good from the comments I would not want to work at a place like the Spearmint Rhino or as we call it the Peppermint Hippo.LOL.My bad it's just the high class clubs seem to have no personality.Sorry to leave such a long comment thanks.

paco  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on 8 February, 2007

Wednesday night was the little itty bitty titty night.