Shotgun Willie's Comments

3.6

490 South Colorado Boulevard

Glendale, Colorado 80246

stripforme123  on  Shotgun Willie's

posted on October 31, 2016

They won't let you in as a "single lady"? Takes business away? Total bull... forget this place.

Stephanie W.  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on November 17, 2015

Went there last night and was robbed by one of the girls that worked there my wallet and jacket where taken than when trying to tell the manager we where kicked out ...will never go there again horrible place

james1412  on  Shotgun Willie's

posted on September 19, 2015

I love this place. Best gentlemans club in Denver. The staff and entertainers are very friendly. And it serves drinks till 4am on the weekends!

billtheguy12  on  Shotgun Willie's

posted on September 7, 2015

I go to gentlemens clubs about twice week, and I have to be honest "The Gun" is mi favorita. unfortunately I like it so much here that I always over spend, but hey that's the sign of a good strip club right?

winston12  on  Shotgun Willie's

posted on February 13, 2015

Just moved here from Ohio, and wanted to check this place out. Went on a Sunday night and it was pretty busy until closing. I paid a $10 cover prior to midnight. Drinks were a bit much, $6.50 for a Bud Light, but I really liked the atmosphere, and the girls were nice looking. They had something going on called "service industry night" which may have been why it was busy, and for them drinks were only $2. They had 8 stages all with dancers, and a patio with a bar. I went alone, which is probably pretty creepy, but I could care less because I wanted to check it out. I was definitely under dressed wearing a hoodie and baseball hat, but I'll know that for next time. Nice place to go hang out at, but next time I'll probably only go when they have some sort of special

love  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on January 8, 2015

Yeah, you can see her on model sites, IG, FB

lover  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on December 23, 2014

You'll love this one also

Freak Lover  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on December 22, 2014

Thank you for all the photo posts, I enjoyed viewing this board !! I am looking for exotic freak type of girl with tats and piercings...any info out there where I can find some pierced pussy to suck and fuck??

Replay to Pic Below  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on December 21, 2014

Search: 303-647-4312 escort or try "kelly ann" Denver escort

Kelly Fan  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on December 19, 2014

OMG, Kayla Ann McGowan sure has an amazing ass and wow, what a pose

fan cont  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on December 19, 2014

Check out this amazing ass

fan  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on December 19, 2014

yeah, you probably catch Kayla Ann McGowan teaching yoga classes around

yeah baby  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on November 17, 2014

Haven't seen her for sometime, sure miss her dancing

larry1  on  Shotgun Willie's

posted on November 14, 2014

I have been to many clubs in Denver and this is THE best, no contest. The most beautiful and talented girls you will find, in a really fun, flashy atmosphere! They always have contests and special features - it really is a SHOW CLUB and its awesome! Best show in town. There is a patio with a bar and fire pit as well. Seriously, the girls here are super fantastic, the food is fantastic, the music is fantastic...everything is just fantastic! Booze is served until 4am, so really it's the only club to be at late-night...or ever for that matter.

wow  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on November 1, 2014

can't believe the old club is finally down...sad..but the other one is so much better.

Stripclub Fan  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on October 3, 2014

OMG thats Kayla McGowan

Kelly Ann  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on September 15, 2014

Didn't she dance here? Search backpage dot com 303-647-4312

joseph1k  on  Shotgun Willie's

posted on August 20, 2014

All Class & A Lot of.....I recently discovered why Shotgun Willie's is "Denver's Best Show Club." The atmosphere is very relaxed, the staff is prompt and courteous, and the dancers are amazing. The landing site says it best: "We've Got This Crazy Idea That Everyone Matters." You know what? I believe them.One can not help but to notice the ambiance upon walking into Shotgun Willie's. The vibe is super laid-back. You won't get bum-rushed by tacky dancers trying to squeeze your wallet for every dollar it's worth. The bouncers won't give you any tude, either. Grab a seat, get squared away and have an ice cold beer with your friends to take the edge off before you partake in the feminine aesthetics.You have to love a prompt and polite team. The doormen, servers and bartenders here are exactly that. Most gentleman clubs are the antithesis of graciousness, but the personnel at Shotgun Willie's will make you feel appreciated. Make sure to tip these folks well.Do you love gorgeous women? You can certainly find them in spades at this wonderful spot. The strip club boasts that it has "200 of the country's most beautiful entertainers..." I can vouch for that, too. Every dancer I encountered was magnificent. Remember, always be a gentleman. Don't overdo it on the drinking or touching. And, be sure to spend some $$$$$. The beauties here work hard to make you smile.Treat yourself to a unique, classy Denver experience. I'll see you there!!

Tigerwool  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on July 22, 2014

I went to this club in March and the girls are really amazing. The club is also very busy...lots of girls and everyone having a great time. There was no truly private area when I was there...and I know some of the girls were warned not to allow touching...but I got some incredible contact in my dances. Watch who is most frisky on the stages...they tend to allow most contact in the lapdance area. Must be discreet...but the mileage can be high...to include them grabbing your dick outside your pants. Fun club.

Fan  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on July 20, 2014

Anybody know if Kelly Ann still works here. Fit, laughs a lot, A Cup, about 5' 10"

Twin cities  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on July 14, 2014

Can you touch and is this nude? Looking for a good time

Twin cities  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on July 14, 2014

Can you touch and is this nude? Looking for a good time

tonycluber  on  Shotgun Willie's

posted on April 13, 2014

I've never been to the old loc, but the new one was like going to a 70s disco with horrible 90s music that was super loud (awful DJ). There were neon lights everywhere flashing, people can smoke cigarettes and cigars inside, and the place was packed. All kinds of gross guys were there - and the old dudes were taking most of the cool girls to the "champagne room", which was enclosed in glass, so you could see everything going on, which was nasty. It was just totally overwhelming and cheesy to me. The best part was the sweet girl in the bathroom handing out paper towels, starbursts, and VS perfume. Not going back...unless I'm on LSD...so never

Sean M.  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on September 29, 2013

Attractive Asian lesbians frequent this bar on Sunday nights. Cocktails are pretty affordable and slippery purple monkey garbage disposal Mike Ditka in a snuggie I once killed a man in 1999. Let's face it, you stopped reading this review after the first three words.It's a strip bar.

Cobra K.  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on October 1, 2012

COVER: I keep coming back to this place! No cover for Active Duty Military. CLUB SETUP: As you've probably read, seven freaking stages. Don't come here too late on the weekends or else it'll be standing room only. There are always girls dancing...girls everywhere....breasts everywhere...a$$ everywhere...it's all truly glorious. I love it!GIRLS: Most of the girls here are BOMB A$$ SEXY! I love it here. I couldn't count all the girls working here...must have been at least 40 girls. All about 7-9 in rating. DANCES: One of the biggest negatives about Shotgun Willie's is the fact that the lap dances are now $25/song. There isn't much room for haggling with the girls either. Low mileage, topless and 25 a song makes this a four star strip club. MASSAGE: There's also a massage girl there that charges 30 bucks I think for a three song massage. I came here once on a slow night and got a massage in front of one of the stages. A truly wonderful experience getting a backrub while a half naked woman on stage gyrates for you.

Wes T.  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on August 8, 2012

In addition to titties, they've got food here. Good food. Go for the steak and eggs, trust me. Also, I dig the tacos (not THOSE tacos, you pervert).This place is very unique in that they really try to maximize everything. Too drunk to drive? No need to call a cab, they'll drive your car home for you (seriously). Truck a little dirty? They'll wash it (not kidding). Hungry? They have food (duh). All around, this place tries to go the extra mile to get your dollar.You can smoke inside, which is a plus for smokers. If you don't smoke, don't worry, there are fans and vents running all the time so that atmosphere isn't clouded.Cute girls. Good bar staff. Polite bouncers. Probably the best you could hope for in a strip club.

Johnnyboy123  on  Shotgun Willie's

posted on July 14, 2012

Pricey drinks, but you can smoke inside...hadn't been to a strip club in years and let's just say, it wasn't too bad.

Chris M.  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on April 18, 2012

Went here with some buddy's for a bachelor party on a Thursday night, the place was a lot more sleazy then some of the other strip clubs I have been in (more sleaze less club). Anyway, no real issue there and we were all having a good time until all the decent looking girls left and amateur night started. Two words describe amateur night "flap jack", enough said. Nothing against shotguns, I am sure some people like this place, I just prefer a more upscale environment but that's just me.

Kelly T.  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on January 24, 2012

I ended up at Shotgun Willie's after a dinner/celebration conversation turned to "We should go to a strip club." To which I replied, "Sure, I don't have any other plans. Why not?" I imagine that's how many people end up there. So, half an hour later, I was seated in front of one of the stages, cigar in one hand, water (yes, I was stone cold sober when I went and stayed that way all night) in the other. I hadn't been to a strip joint in about 4-5 years before that, so my comparison is pretty rusty, but I had a really fun time while there. I wasn't drinking, so I actually didn't end up spending too much money given the potential for money-spending here. But I still had a really great time. A couple of tips if you decide to go:Get cash before somewhere else. Their ATM has a $6.50 fee on it. I mean, it's genius, because, of all places, this is the one where you absolutely must have cash, but if you plan ahead, you can save enough to buy you another drink while you're inside.The cover is $10. My guess that's the standard rate for most normal nights. Don't put up a stink about it when you get there. Also, the bouncers working the door were some of the nicest dudes I have ever encountered in a club of any type. Kudos, guys!There's a $10 minimum on credit cards and you can't open a tab. Either buy a round for your friends or pay with cash. Don't go if smoke makes you sick. This place is heavy with cigar and cigarette smoke and you will go home reeking of it. If smoke makes you feel sick or gives you a headache, you might want to avoid this place.And most important.Be respectful! Yes, these women are taking their clothes off and dancing nearly nude, but that does not give you the right to treat them like second class citizens! No touching, don't be a creep and be nice to them. Trust me, you'll get a lot more attention if you're nice to them than if you make a complete ass of yourself.

RJ  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on September 17, 2011

About a year and a half ago a girl named Georgia use to work here. Cute short thin blonde. Anyone know if or where she works now?

Aspen  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on June 12, 2011

A different Aspen I am sure as this one was short, very nice breast, cute, etc.... but she would be in her fifties now, as she was a very hot 40 at that time...

Lionel  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on June 11, 2011

There is also an Aspen who does incredible massages on Friday and Saturday evenings deep into the night. She is an attractive blonde, not too stacked, but short and sweet. She has great hands that can get your back feeling good. She often has another girl with her to help out so you are getting the double treatment. She and them are well worth your time -- about $25 for 15 minutes.

blast from the past  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on May 18, 2011

I was in Denver for a few days, I think it was 94... Thought it was a great club, met a dancer there named Aspen, spent alot of time talking to her, seemed like a very nice woman.... Wish I could have made it back there a few times.

Duke  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on March 20, 2011

What nights of the week is Monroe (aka Jessica) dancing ? She is quite the keeper and always worthwhile to be with.

scott  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on February 21, 2011

Hey girls, there was a girl dancing there named Renee (real name Jamie), does anyone know if she is still dancing there or anywhere else?

Tiger Wood  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on January 16, 2011

I got one great lapdance from Yolanda. She was a hot blonde with huge hooters and she knew how to show a man a good time. She is from England or France with an accent and likes to smile. Her lapdances were great grinders that got me to climax. I will be back to see her for more dances next week.

fuckery12  on  Shotgun Willie's

posted on December 16, 2010

It must be good, I've dumped a ton of money here!Friendly staff and dancers. The ladies are good and most are pretty, far from Vegas standards, but pretty none the less.

eddyL  on  Shotgun Willie's

posted on September 17, 2010

It Sunday funday! After 4 ;-)NO white ALL white T-shirts allowed

Thomas Pyzer  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on September 5, 2010

I had a rocking great time. I got lots of great deep rough lapdances from beautiful babes with wonderful big boobs. I think this may be the best club I have ever been in outside of Las Vegas. The manager Matt D is a real cool dude as he comped a couple of drinks for me.

joe  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on May 23, 2010

Ok. So this club does have some questionnable dancers but if you come on the right day and find the right ones you won't be sorry. Talia, Crystal, Maddy, Seren are all great looking with big boobs. Maddy has given me the best dances i have even had bar none!! Better than any other women in Vegas, which is saying something! Trust me, if you go to SG's look for Maddy or Crystal. Best dances ever!! You will not be sorry!

south dakota  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on February 23, 2010

Went to shot gun Willie to dance n left within an hour. If u want Ur Dick sucked at the stage then this is the place for u. U got nasty fake bitches who think their in Vegas but if u look at. Um they look retarted. If u want a decent place to have fun go to as we are not nasty fake ass bitches who are a disgrace to all other women. So. Fuck Colorado shot gun Willies workers.....

Gracias Ted  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on January 7, 2010

I was to reconnect with Kelly at Facebook after not being in touch with her for a couple of years, and yes she still looks fantastic and is stacked. She could still be dancing if she wanted to but she has gone on to other work.

joe  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on September 19, 2009

I'd be depressed if this club closes down. Best strip club in CO...by far! This one is even better than some in vegas. Girls are awesome, most with big boobs (if you like them) and the lap dances are AMAZING. Talia and Crystal are awesome, have very big boobies and give great dances. Definetely worth visiting once a month or more...if you can afford it

Californian  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on July 24, 2009

I was told the club was going to be closing down in the coming months and the building torn down to be replaced by a fast food restaurant. Any truth to this ?

Geo  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on July 14, 2009

Hey ...was here 3 weeks ago and had a great time with this HOT Blonde Amazon , named Skylar . She is about 6ft2 in heels , and I loved being with her . Love tall women , Im 6ft1 She is sooo HOT ..I wanted to take her home Ck her out ..you wont be sorry ..She is Great !!

Doug  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on June 21, 2009

I had a great time on Saturday night at Shotgun Willies. The dancers were very beautiful, and many had big wonderful breasts. I got several lap dances, and very much enjoyed having the lovely babes straddle my cock hard, grinding very deeply and passionately. I only wish I could visit more often - every day if possible. Oh well, some day the powerball numbers will come in for me.

Corky  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on May 9, 2009

In from Utah for a couple of weeks and this club rocks ! Lots of pretty babes, most with big impressive boobies, and sweet faces. The lap dances are the best I have had and I spent way more money than I thought I would, but boy was it ever worth it ! I am going to be going back at least a few more times before I leave a week from Tuesday !

Stock Show Exhibitor  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on January 31, 2009

While I liked the stock show, the exhibitors I saw at Shotguns were incredible ! Lots of pretty girls with big boobies, long legs, luscious lips, silken hair -- and I got some amazing grinding personal lapdances that left me wanting to come back for more --which I will be doing as often as possible in the cumming months.

Randy Joe  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on January 24, 2009

As always I had a great time in the club on Friday night. Several ladies were quite generous and amazing with their deep hard grinding lap dances. Most of the ladies are quite stacked and have beautiful faces. Its a great club and the ladies make it more so in every way.

Big Bob  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on January 3, 2009

I want thank all the babes at the 'Gun for a great time on New Years Eve. Your costumes and outfits were superb and I enjoyed a great number of fine lap dances. I just expand and explode when thinking about your beautiful faces, fine big breasts, cute tight fannies, and long sleek legs :

Big Bob  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on December 30, 2008

I will be in for the New Years Eve party on Wednesday. I hope all my favorites as well as some new smokin' hot babes are there to entertain me in each of their own special ways. Costumes, ladies: schoolgirls, princesses, dominatrixes, policewomen, firegirls, fairy tale characters, etc.

Lars  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on December 27, 2008

The club was pretty slow for a Friday night but there were still quite a few babes there. I got some good deep grinding lapdances from a couple of hot young vixens that had tight cute bottoms and impressive boobs. The visit was well worth it.

Randy Joe  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on November 1, 2008

I got some incredibly fantastic lapdances from the beautiful Reina, and she was amazing. I also got some great dances from Jordan and Gidget. Being it was Halloween, it appeared that many girls took the night off and the club was not bustling as might be expected. But I had a great time !

Keith Weinman  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on October 19, 2008

Indeed, there are sure a lot of girls and women at this club with big spectacular breasts and faces like goddesses. And I love it !

Jeremy  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on October 5, 2008

It was a stone groovin' time as I got several solid long deep grinding lap dances from some hot babes that had nice big spectacular breasts and beautiful faces. They always pleasure me tremendously and I always climax splendidly.

rambo  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on September 28, 2008

is touching allowed here ?

Janet  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on September 13, 2008

Hi Ya'll! I was wondering if Frank is still working at shotguns?? Im wondering because me and my husband used to go there every friday nite. Frank used to now and then join in with me and my husband and suck his cock frequently and i won't ever forget this because he used to say every time 'i love the taste of cock!'

Out of towner  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on August 16, 2008

Coming into town for the DNC at the end of the month. Anybody know if a very sexy asian dancer named Heidi is still at SGW's? Is the club planning on bringing in out of town talent for the convention? Recommendations for the best dancers to provide extras would be appreciated. Thanks.

Former Regular  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on August 14, 2008

Is still a sexy hot blonde named Michelle still working there on Friday, Saturday, & Sunday nights late ? She is a little older with sensational big gazongas. I will be in Denver over the Labor Day weekend so I will be looking for her.

STOCK  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on August 7, 2008

I like the "Showclub" theme of the place, but they still know how to get crazy! Last week it was toga party, can't wait to see what they do when I come back for the convention! I spent quite a bit of time and money there during my week in Denver.... This place was always rockin! I had an awesome time with Bree- (bikini clad curvy blond goddess with green eyes and unbelievable tits!) Kudos Shotguns!

Cheyenne  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on July 15, 2008

Are you working here now? How can we get in touch? What days? BE/PH friend.

Bryan  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on July 6, 2008

There were alot of girls and young women with small boobs but I was able to find several stunning looking WOMEN with big breasts that I got good deep grinding lapdances from that were satisfying enough for me to climax four times in about five hours and regret I could not in the case of the others. Having big boobs thrust into your mouth on a number of occasions is truly yummy !

Skyler  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on June 25, 2008

There is a lot of beautiful women with big impressive breasts at this club who give great powerfully grinding deep lapdances !

Dancer2  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on June 22, 2008

Yersinia's ass is at LaBo. She's a sweet girl but she should dance in Texas or Vegas. More her scandelous style.

to V  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on June 18, 2008

See you on Friday night after dinner at Buckhorn's! G.S. from SW

Old friend of Paris  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on May 23, 2008

Funny, I always guessed she was a fucking whore. I hope she enjoys crying herself to sleep at night, or if not she's already dead inside. I love being able to make just as much money as the sluts, but not doing anything but dancing because I don't have to!

To Regulars  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on March 15, 2008

What dancers have a reputation for extras, like HJs? What shifts are best for some extra attention?

Dancer  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on March 4, 2008

Yesinia got fired. She hasn't been back.

roxxy  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on February 27, 2008

i have a few questions: 1. how long are/what are the shifts at shotguns? 2. how much is the house fee/ tipout (ie: how much will i end up paying the club to dance) and 3. how many shifts are you expected to workon a weekly basis? if anyone could answer these it would be MUCH appreciated! thanks!

local  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on February 14, 2008

have not been to shotgun willies for a few months, does anyone know if yesinia is still dancing there, if not does any one know where see is dancing at now.

Disappointed  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on February 9, 2008

I went here this past week & was disappointed. Got there in time for the end of the day shift & got a dance from a black girl named Jackie. Very good, highly recommend. The club itself however needs improvement. They could start with the chairs. They were the MOST UNCOMFORTABLE chairs I have ever sat in! Girls were average at best, only saw a few that were worth getting dances from. The night shift came in & they were not even as pretty as the day shift. This place does not compare to the Lodge in Dallas or the Men's Club in Raleigh.

In town next month  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on January 30, 2008

Is Heidi still dancing at SGW's?

Kelly's ex-roommate  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on January 17, 2008

She is doing well and wants to let everyone know that she misses Shotguns but now lives in Florida

Scott I.  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on January 12, 2008

Always a fun and energetic vibe at Shotguns! The only reason we didn't give it 5 stars is because there's still smoking allowed :-(

Visiting in Feb.  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on January 7, 2008

My wife & I will be in Denver next month. We're looking for an upscale couple friendly club that has great lap dances with lots of grinding & is "hands on." Any suggestions? If you've ever been to Babydoll's or the Lodge in Dallas or the Men's Club (formerly Thee Dollhouse) in Raleigh, we're looking for something comparable to those clubs. Thanks!

Chicago Dancer  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on January 3, 2008

I've read all the great reviews about this place and I was wondering what the house fee is and if there's tip out at the end of the night? you think I could do well here?

Australian Gentleman  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on November 27, 2007

I was in Shotguns when I was in Denver last July, and I had a great time. I get to go back in February so I will follow the Brit's recommendations so I have even a better time than before ! I want a nightcap of my own like that !

British Gentleman  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on November 23, 2007

I truly enjoyed my visit to the Shotgun Willies Strippers Club in Denver, Colorado. I took the advice of my colleagues and went commando under my thin nylon sweats and experienced some powerfully satisfying deep grinding lapdances from several of the ladies. Later, two of ladies joined me in my hotel room for a wonderful nightcap. Thanks to all the incredible and sensational ladies who made my trip to Colorado complete and fulfilling !

Hot Sauce  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on September 24, 2007

I was there a year ago and had a great time with a beautiful and fun dancer named Scarlet.

Got the PSE  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on August 28, 2007

The other guys were completely right--Paris is the one! I got several incredible intense grinding lapdances from her and she made my week! I will be back regularly to further fully enjoy her!

re Paris..that's hot  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on August 20, 2007

Tom my man thanx for posting the pix of Paris. She is very sexy. Looks like my kind of stripper. And to whoever said "dude face" um well if I knew a "dude" with big eyes, high cheekbones and big sexy lips like Paris I might go gay.

re: Tom from  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on August 20, 2007

Looks like a dudes face. Grinding is over valued anyway. Reaching under or thru hole in pocket is better than thin (commando) pants that some dancer here is whining about. Performance does count but it has to have a passable face.

Tom from California  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on August 20, 2007

When in Denver be sure to stop in Shotguns and spend some time with and money on the extraordinarily incredibly beautiful Paris. I was recently there and she gives the most sensational grinding lapdances, has spectacular boobs, a tight cute rump, and long sexy legs. She is without question Shotguns' best and hottest lady--heres a pic of her.

RE:Nick  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on July 26, 2007

You need to go to Colfax from now on to get your self off.Us girls hate it when you come in with your thin pants on.SICK.You are the laughing stock of the locker room.you give a bad name to all males.

Scott  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on July 26, 2007

I just want to say, that I just met the most gorgeous, sexy, brunette at SGW the other night.Her name is Adrianna and she made me feel special from the moment I sat down at her stage.Never seen such a beautiful smile!Did a few dances with her and was very satisfied.Very classy but not (all air) either.I will keep going back to spend time with her.I highly recommend this exotic angel to all you guys out there!Adrianna is HOT HOT HOT! ! By far the best that the Gun has to offer.

Alex  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on July 21, 2007

I'm a dancer at a club in Ct. and I met Nina from this club over the weekend. She's fuckin awesome! I'd go all the way to Co just to see her!

Nick  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on July 1, 2007

Went to the club recently and had several great deep grinding lap dances from several stacked women. I went commando under my thin nylon shorts so the dances I got particularly from Paris were fantastic as she straddled my cock between her pussy lips with her gstring between us and gave me great tremendous pleasure and satisfaction. I will be back girls as you know how to treat me fantastic.

reShotgun's Veteran  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on June 26, 2007

Are the prostitutes at the other place that you are promoting better?

Outoftowner  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on June 3, 2007

Haven't been to SGW's in almost a year. Anybody know if Heidi still dances there?

Rick T Harvest  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on May 25, 2007

Being a former patron that moved away from Colorado to Minnesota, I wonder if my favorite ladies are still dancing at Shotguns: Michelle, Kelly, Josie, Cleveland, Caprice, Infinity, Ginger, Tiffany, Stormy, Chris, as well my favorite bartender Trish and drink server Amber. Any info on these great girls would be good to hear.

Shotgun's Veteran  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on May 21, 2007

Ya if you make a grand at shotguns your a really big whore, this club sucks, its nothing but fat ugly protitutes you will find better on colfax

Vince D.  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on May 5, 2007

What to say about one of Denver's better-known strip clubs? I've only been there twice, and was mostly recently there on a magazine assignment. They do have some of the most attractive dancers in the area.In my experience, though, strip clubs typically have one of two types of environments--neither of them very appealing: either frat boy central or pretentiously upper crust (ties, cigars and highballs). Shotgun Willies is the latter. It's not the worst place in the world--and as far as strip clubs go it's pretty nice. Just make sure you hook yourself up with a stoagie and enjoy your stay.

San Diego Padre  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on April 22, 2007

I had a fantastic time here the last two nights -- I love all the hotties with the big beautiful boobies who give such deep intense grinding lap dances -- I will be back to Denver later this summer

dancer  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on April 21, 2007

i dance in phoenix too but danced in denver for a few years. the money is BY FAR better in denver, and you will make at least a grand on a fri/sat night at shotguns or any pt's clubs.

Rochelle  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on March 19, 2007

Hey everyone...I'm a black female from Phoenix, Arizona looking to come to Denver for the first time and see what it's like. I Would like to know what are the Classiest, Busiest & Best clubs to work at. Dancers/Customers: I only care for clubs that I can ATLEAST make $400.00 OR MORE on a TYPICAL Friday/Saturday nite thanks!

Longtime Gun Patron  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on March 3, 2007

In regards to the post by"crittics eye" (that seventh grade education is more than evident in a number of ways): Shotguns is a great club and the girls, women, and ladies are spectacular with warm personalities and the proper mindsets and attitudes for the profession they have chosen be it for a few years while getting through school or to build the foundation of a good life on. It's been that way always and will continue to. It is Colorado's best club to have fun at!

InfoMan  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on March 2, 2007

Ky Dancer: This is a good club and the highest traffic club in Denver. It's not everyone's favorite, but the numbers don't lie. It continues to pull in crowds. If they hire you, I'm sure you'd do fine there.

Colorado Man  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on March 2, 2007

Come west, baby--- if you are pretty and know what you are doing you will make money and lots of it. Plus Colorado is so much more beautiful than Kentucky -- you'll fit right in and in so many ways! This club is the best in Colorado.

Ky Dancer  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on March 1, 2007

I had talked to a man on the phone Wed. night. He was very friendly. I am from KY, and thought of going out of town over the summer, I wanted to know do you hire out of town girls for just a couple of weeks? If so, what are your requirements? I am 125lbs, natural breasts, but they are not huge.I was refered by a guy who came into the club I work at now, his name was Rick had a deep voice, cool, and funny guy. This place sounds good from the comments I would not want to work at a place like the Spearmint Rhino or as we call it the Peppermint Hippo.LOL.My bad it's just the high class clubs seem to have no personality.Sorry to leave such a long comment thanks.

paco  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on February 8, 2007

Wednesday night was the little itty bitty titty night.

crittics eye.  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on February 2, 2007

You people that have been to shotguns obviously havent been to the diamond or penthouse or la boheim. shotguns is a dump, if you want class go to any of the other clubs i mentiond, shot guns is a lo class kinda place and has a drug problem too. all the positive comments that you read about shotguns also stem from the lo class croud that hangs out there anyway. so don't be fooled by the comments left by others.

NY  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on January 19, 2007

Will be in town from New York. Was just wondering what are the best spots in Denver area? Thanks

jada  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on December 17, 2006

to management: do you have features and if so, who would i contact for a possible booking next year?

Impressed  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on December 17, 2006

I recently checked out Shotgun's and had a wonderful time with a gorgeous lady named Juvia. Exotic, fun, sexy, and spunky, with a gorgeous body and a sense of humor you'll enjoy, you can't go wrong with her.

Jolie  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on November 21, 2006

I worked at this club last week and I can't wait to come back! I had such a good time and everyone here is so friendly. Can't wait to see you all again! Love Jolie XOXO

Shotgun's  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on September 5, 2006

Just a little note...please dont come to shotguns if you are a low-life asshole looking to touch all the girls and think maybe you will get a blowjob, the club has changed a lot, and for the better too, sorry to say but MOST the whores are gone and we are in the process of getting rid of the others. so please dont come to shotguns and treat the girls like prostitutes or i will get you kicked out...

Randy Joe  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on August 26, 2006

I lost my license so I have not been able to be in for quite some time. I am looking forward soon to seeing Michelle, Paris, Cody, Wray, Shania, Claudia, Brittany, Cleveland, Caprice, and whomever else I may have omitted to remember to list here. Whatever happened to Josie, Tiffany, Stormy, and Ginger? I will be in the next month and blow some serious cash on the hot girls I have mentioned and ones I have not met like them!!!

InfoMan  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on August 12, 2006

Sorry, Big J. I know Shotgun's layout, and I'm not yet buying into this one. Why don't you say which chair you were in, looking left or right, which row, within the lap area that's in view of the club, so we can figure out which place you can get away with all that. Anything is possible, of course, but some things are more likely than others.

Big J  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on August 12, 2006

I was there only a few months ago and had the time of my life. To break it down for you I got two lap dances and got full contact with a BJ. I will be back there the next time I am intown.

gordon  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on August 4, 2006

I like being a cunt...............................

No one important  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on August 4, 2006

I remember a very beautiful quiet girl named Sky use to work there.About 9 months ago.I was down in florida and saw her working under the name Stormy at Spearmint Rhino.She has made it big.She is the # 1 west palm beach girl.Always talking on 103.1 the buzz.She made it in Closer magizine and stuff and playboy want her.I talked to her for a little while but she was very busy.She said she quit shotgun willies because Matt is a joke for a manager.But she always has good things to tell everyone about the club.

Mike  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on July 18, 2006

Hilarious. What a cheap attempt to imitate a Vegas showclub. Doesn't even come close. Girls have attitude but no basis for it. Lots of silicone and hairspray/extensions. Guests are fratboys and toolbelt 20's types.

Clay  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on July 10, 2006

Did the beautiful blonde dancer who goes by the stage name Michelle quit or did she move on to another club like Diamond Cabaret? Any info on her would be appreciated as she has been missing at the Gun for sometime now..

pointed one  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on June 22, 2006

can anyone tell me if Lotus is still there? If she is how is she doing and is she drug free now?

DO NOT PLAY WITH ME!  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on May 22, 2006

You are kiddin door Mat!! Is gone maybe this club is worth cheacking out again! I might be able to walk around make money without being faloowed!

Gun Dancer  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on May 16, 2006

I haven't noticed a decline in business.

Charlie  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on May 12, 2006

I heard things had gotten tough for SGW and the dancers there recently. I see that they even ran a half page ad in Westword last week and a quarter page this week. That has not happened in at least 4-5 years. Are some of the women and girls fleeing to other clubs because their income has dived? Is the new management having problems? Hopefully things get better fast because this has always been Denver's best club with the hottest and friendliest women!

quick question  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on May 8, 2006

anyone know if a girl by the name of bonnie still works there? i met her a couple years back when i was working in denver and was just curios. thanks. eddie furlong

Shiho F.  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on May 7, 2006

Best Strip Club Ever! I've been to quite a few and this one takes the cake or pie more like it... Once you walk in you feel like a junior high school student in a new town walking into the cafeteria on your 1st day of school. You don't know what table you should sit at and you're scared shitless yet excited as hell. I nearly inked in my pants and I females aren't up my alley. It was the first time that I rolled into a strip club and felt that 8 out of 10 ladies were stunningly hot. There were like 8 or so mini stages and the women would just rotate every 10 minutes or so. The boys that I went with kept changing tables trying to get variety but I would recommend sitting at one spot for most of the night to make the ladies come to you. Purely entertaining and you definitely don't want to miss out on this experience.

help!  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on April 25, 2006

Can anyone tell me the best makeup to use to cover a large tattoo? Any special technique to try..

Dave  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on April 24, 2006

Matt has finally quit. I believe he will be working at La Boheme in LODO but can't be sure. GOOD LUCK MATT. See you soon

JK  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on April 22, 2006

Does Raven still dance here?

Dancer  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on April 14, 2006

What can a dancer make on the 11-7 shift? Any info would be great, Thanks

definatly not!  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on April 14, 2006

managers at this club are all strung out on god knows what. dancers and managment look like skeletons!! go up the street to penthouse!!

kelly  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on April 13, 2006

Guys, I am bartendin at Teddy T's on Evans, Kelly. weekend nights.

nice guy  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on April 1, 2006

check out Justice, the tall leggy girl from NJ. She is hot

re: Mistress Minka  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on March 30, 2006

haha... That's some funny shit with sissy boys running around in here.

El Jefe  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on March 23, 2006

Mara Salvatrucha members be here this weekend March 24 and 25 after 7pm and bring mucho dinero for cerveza, tequilla, and lap dances from the hot feminitas

Michael  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on March 12, 2006

I have never seen more fake chics in one place in all of my life. Might as well go to a department store stock room and admire the undressed manequins-- they'd probably have more personality. And the private dances really, really suck-- absolutely zero contact.

new customer  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on February 22, 2006

looking for a dancer named precious she used to work at bare essence. i heard she may be here.

Mistress Samantha  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on February 16, 2006

Yes Pat Jaeger a regular client at this nightclub is a sissy man who is scared of going through his sissy training and is a real coward. Dancers show him no respect at all times and laugh at and belittle him for his sissyness.

HeMan  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on February 10, 2006

Lucky you Pat to be wanted and desired by such a woman. So get over to her and enjoy having your peter in her harness, a plug up your hole, soft silky shaven skin, and clothe so comfortable you know why women like them so much

Mistress Minka  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on February 8, 2006

Letting all the Exotic Dancers know that client Pat a short balding man in his mid to late 20s with goatee and glasses is a sissy boy but refusing to undertake his sissy training. Be aware of him and help encourage him to obey his mistress

You feel the loveLOL  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on February 8, 2006

How in the hell is shotguns going to compete with full nude full contact lap dances!

Brad  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on January 24, 2006

I was in the club this week and got dances from Camden, Amy, Paris. I met them all at once and they were all smokin hot. They seem to be good friends and spoke highly of everyone that works at the club. Very friendly girls, definitely worth the money.

InfoMan  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on January 21, 2006

I don't go often enough to know the dancers, sorry. The last time I was in there, it was mostly a new crew from the previous time. Other clubs: Penthouse, formerly PT Gold's, down Virginia from Shotgun's. It focused more on topless/nude laps, while Shotgun's focuses more on stage. PT Showclub on Evans is a little grungier, but spacious and pretty fun, with decent stages and topless/nude laps. Depends what you're looking for.

P.  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on January 20, 2006

Thanks infoman. Can you recommend any others?

Hey Infoman  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on January 20, 2006

Can you tell me if Heidi still dances at Shotgun's?

InfoMan  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on January 17, 2006

P, this club is definitely worth visiting. There may be another club that I like better, but this is one fine club. I was just there recently, and it was as good as ever. It's the most popular one in Denver. There is a reason for that. Topless, six stages, songs reasonable length. Dancers dance with tops on first song, lose tops second two songs. Topless lap area over to the side. Good food. Weekdays has a free happy hour buffet, last I knew. Drinks are reasonable. Not much of a hustle if you're just sitting by yourself. It's easy to have a good time here.

P  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on January 17, 2006

Will be visiting Golden. Is this club worth vising or are there better ones around?

InfoMan  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on January 10, 2006

out of town dancer: I hadn't been there for a while, but went back one afternoon about 3-4 weeks ago. It seemed the same, just with some new faces, which happens all the time anyway. I talked with a girl who had been there a while. She said it was going fine. It was the same ol' Shotgun's to me.

Miller  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on January 9, 2006

First time there and lost all of my money to Joy, and it was well worth it, what a Hottie!

out of town dancer  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on January 9, 2006

I heard that Matt is gone now.... what happened? Are the rules the same? Is businesss okay? Have been thinking about coming back to Colorado and wondering what's happening at Shotgun's? It was a lot of fun to work there a few years ago. Any info would be helpful.

another Gun Dancer  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on January 9, 2006

I heard that old Kelly was now at Saturdays on East Colfax

Rod  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on January 6, 2006

Wow. That Paris has an awesome pair of lips. I bet it doesn't take her long to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

Amy  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on January 4, 2006

Can Anyone tell me what the average girl makes a shift day and night? Thanx!

Dale Glenn  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on December 31, 2005

I saw an ad that said former Playboy Playmate & XXX film star Teri Wiegel is going to be at the Bustop in Boulder Jan 18-21. Any one know if I can catch her act at any place in this area???

James  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on December 30, 2005

This club is topless, but they show the pussy area to you on an individual turn. Many stages, well lite and clean, Girls are hot here. They sell mixed drinks and alo have food. Lap dances are great here. Some will let you touch them all over. They dance topless. They sometimes touch you. Great club

(Original)Gun Dancer  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on December 29, 2005

Posting catty bullshit under someone elses name is so immature and cowardly. Next time you try to drag someones name through the mud at least have the balls and creativity to come up with your own screen name. I don't know what happened to Kelly, but I'd like to know if anyone's found her. She posted on this site before, so maybe she'll pop up again and surprise us.

Matt  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on September 9, 2005

Free admission to any guy who mentions this password SGW0909 and is wearing a thong and willing to prove it

jada  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on August 29, 2005

dancer  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on August 29, 2005

anyone heard of a new club opening or just opened.??

lost  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on August 28, 2005

im a dancer who is just turnning 21 im leaving my abusive husband and want to know if this is a good place to dace and if any one is looking for a sweet responsible room mate? i cook and clean.

smith  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on August 20, 2005

I was in the club this week. I have to say a great place except the fact that there are a lot of fat women there. I watched these two girls a blonde and a brunette, the brunette was HUGE!! And to top it off the blonde never took her skirt off and was a complete bitch. She would just wiggle her titts in your face and throw the dollar over her head, I even caught her rolling her eyes while she was dancing for some guy, I can get that treatment at home!!

Nathan  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on August 11, 2005

The two dancers who were best are named Veronica and Dream. They are no longer at Shotgun's and now do it all at Penthouse Club about 1000 feet east. Get dances from them they are among the best

Deadeye  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on August 10, 2005

My results point to Paige, Heidi, Brittany, Kelly, Tiffany

Gotten it Good  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on August 10, 2005

To get the best recommendations, ask either DJ, Paul or Ben: They know all and have seen who is best

oldfella  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on June 15, 2005

there is a ;atina dancer named alejandra down the block at Penthouse, not sure if she is the same one. Definitely has a big augmented rack and seems popular in the lap dance area.

Sgt Carter  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on June 14, 2005

Chris is smoking hot and her private lapdances are beyond belief. what a woman, what a body, what a kiss, what lap dances!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rackman  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on June 11, 2005

There used to be a big busted Latina working there named Alejandra. She gave the best laps in the club. Haven't seen her in about 2 yrs. Anybody know what happened to her?

cc  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on June 11, 2005

Whatever happened toa petite blond named sheila? does she still work there?

Where's Hot Chick  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on May 24, 2005

What happened to the hot blonde with the hairy ass cheeks. Think her ame was Jewels. I'd mortgage my house to see that blonde hairy ass.

funny and furry  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on May 23, 2005

It is the best, check out Cris, Britney, or Paradise for the best dances in town.

Stanley  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on May 22, 2005

Hey Dante - Joy is HOT and ahs the best ass!

Jay  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on May 16, 2005

Hi, Yes, Michelle is still there. Saw her this weekend. She has a busy schedule so just keep checking. She is usually there on weekends.

Mark  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on May 12, 2005

Did the beautiful blonde dancer who goes by the stage name Michelle quit or did she move on to another club like Diamond Cabaret? Any info on her would be appreciated as she has been missing at the Gun for about 2-3 months now.

Gun Dancer  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on May 7, 2005

To Dante: JOy is still there and she's still hot!

REWARD  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on May 5, 2005

...Moving back to colorado, would love to run into jackie bush aka debbie she was the best!! Anyone know where shes dancing? REWARD IF FOUND!

Dante  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on April 30, 2005

Anyone know where lil Joy is? She was hot.

Gun Dancer  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on April 21, 2005

Even if I knew who was mentioned in the article, I wouldn't tell you. Why does it matter? The woman has suffered enough embarassment. Although she's made some bad choices that happen to make the local news, she still deverves to keep some level of dignity. Most of us live very tame lives. It frustrates me when I hear stories like this, they just perpetuate the desperate stripper myth.

Westword Reader  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on April 21, 2005

Anyone know the stage names of the dancers named in the article in the April 20/21 issue of Westword published here in Denver. Its pretty ugly stuff and very sad---is this more widespread than we might think? Lets hope not. I realize most of these entertainers are really acting in a role when they interact with the club patrons but hopefully there is some honesty going on at some point. Are there not only Desperate Housewives but also large numbers of Desperate Strippers/Dancers?

Gun Dancer  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on April 18, 2005

Hey Gun Stripper, stop trying to be like me! Just kidding! To Dancer: as far as getting bad shifts, did you turn in a schedule request? I turn one in every week and I've always gotten what I wanted. Another club to try if you want small yet upscale is La Bohemme. It's a bit of a hike from the last club reccommened but it may be worth the try. The clubs you innitally inquired about are really out of your way and not worth the time. I know that Dandy's is really slow right now and Tiger never has a car in the lot when I pass by. Good luck! To Chelle: Unfourtunately, that's the only ladies room we have, so you're gonna have to endure the drama when you pee. I know it sucks, I like to wash my hands in peace too.

dancer  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on April 18, 2005

Thanx Dennis but I can't do nude....

Dennis  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on April 18, 2005

Dancer, if you live in the Denver Tech Center area, the club that would be closest to you is Centerfolds, aka PT's Nude, at East Hampden between Dayton and Havana across from Kennedy Golf Course and down the street from the Walmart. Its about 4 miles from Belleview and Yosemite. The club seems to be highly regarded with a good clientele. Good Luck.

Dancer  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on April 18, 2005

Im trying to find a club closer to tech center cause I share rides. SGW is a great club but they are not flexable in any way to my schedual. Also, I have been put on all the crappy days and hours and making way less $$. I do rate as a 9-10 so I know I should be doing way better.

Gun Stripper  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on April 17, 2005

Dancer why would you want to work in one of the small places? The money is considerably less, the clientele more downscale and abusive, management/ownership is a joke and always in a crisis mode putting out fires in the club, the other girls seem to have a chip on their shoulder more, and the areas where these clubs are located are not as safe as Shotguns. Unless you only rate a 6 you are better off at one of the better clubs in so many ways. But the best of the second tier clubs is PTs Sports on Santa Fe followed by SNL in Federal Heights

Dancer  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on April 17, 2005

Any comments on Paper Tiger, PT sports, Oasis or dandy dans?? I'm looking for a small locals club but not anything scanky!

InfoMan  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on April 17, 2005

Chelle, the last time I was there, laps were $20 each.

Chelle  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on April 17, 2005

Went with a group of friends last night, and had a great time - nice club. Question : how much are lap dances? It looked like they took place in a separate area. I heard $40. If so, how many songs is that for? Also, the management would do well to keep the dancers out of the customer's ladies room at the back of the club. I was in there twice during the evening, and each time there was a couple of dancers there bitching about the customers or on the phone having a weepy meltdown with their boyfriend. It really is a mood killer.

Clark Kent  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on April 16, 2005

The place was hoppin' last night. Jammed packed & an excellent selection of hotties. I was impressed with the stage dances, but be prepared to tip a little better than the next guy. There is a lot of competition around the stage. Didn't have a chance to catch the names, but there were 3 incredible blondes with incredible racks.

InfoMan  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on April 14, 2005

Agree with Kirk. There's also a PT's Sports, I think, on Santa Fe. Never stopped in, but it's looked busy. Shotgun Willie's has a great place, it's been around for a long time under the same name, and it has location, location, location. Not everybody can drive right to Diamond, but everybody knows where Shotgun's is. It's good to have Shotgun's and Penthouse so close. If the mood is stages, go to SGW - if the mood is laps, go to Penthouse - although Shotgun's has decent laps and Penthouse has decent stages.

A Heavenly Body  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on April 13, 2005

Seven of Nine, all of us beauties, goddesses, wenches, mistresses, and everyone else absolutely worship and adore you for all that you do for us so thanks for staying and not defecting to the Dark Side/Borg Collective/The Corporation!

Kirk  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on April 13, 2005

SGW is number one by a large margin. Number 2 right now is probably Penthouse just because of the dances, but PTs on Evans is sometimes better. Number 4 would go to the Diamond but PTs Nude on Hampden is right there. A club that is still rising but needs a lot of improving is La Boheme. With the Convention Center now open and several new hotels under construction nearby, this club could move into the five or even three in the next few years just because of its location to so many tourist and business types who have lots of money to spend and big expense accounts.

Woundering  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on April 11, 2005

If SGW is the #1 Topless club then what ranks #2 and so on in everyones opinion as another great topless club??

Sulu  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on April 6, 2005

Commander Spock, Matt is not going anywhere. The reason for the interest in him is that his presence in the club keeps many beautiful girls there and brings in new ones every week. The Captain and us other Star Fleet types as well as many other kinds of earthlings and alien creatures keep coming back often from near and far because of those heavenly women. Matt makes this possible in at least a small way.

Seven of Nine  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on April 5, 2005

I will never work for PT's!!!!!

Spock  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on April 4, 2005

How illogical to wonder about whether or not a guy is still working at a strip club. I go there to see the women. Still, I find this fascinating. Report, Mr. Sulu?

Sulu  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on March 31, 2005

I will be going to the club this weekend so I will ask around about the Matt issue and report back next week

Chekov  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on March 30, 2005

Is it true that Matt the manager is defecting over to the Dark Side and going to be part of the Borg Collective? If so, the Gun probably will lose more than a few bullets as many of the better dancers may depart as well. Hopefully he isn't going anywhere so the Gun won't become another Dandy Dans, Saturdays or Cheerleaders.

Gun Dancer  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on March 17, 2005

I don't have any tatoos but I've seen plenty of girls cover them. Most use a cheap foundation and lay it on thick over the ink. It should take 10-15 minutes for it to dry. Then they dust it with baby powder. There's a makeup artist there most days of the week who starts at 4, you should sit with her and let her cover it for a minimal charge or you can ask her what her technique is. Just remember to tip her even if you're not going to let her paint you. The only advice I have for you is DON"T use the Revlon Colorstay foundation. You can always tell the which girls use it because it darkens under blacklights and looks like a giant bruise.

Hey Ladies!  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on March 17, 2005

I will be working at SGW and I'm woundering if anyone knows some tricks on covering tattoos. Mine is on the lower back and kinda large. Another on my arm but is small and doesn't rub on clothes. Thanx!!

mitch gibson  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on March 15, 2005

Anyone know where I can find Jackie aka Debbie?

lv dancer  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on March 12, 2005

Gun dancer: if dancing in lv stay away from the regulars...they are the ones whom are more pushy, grabby and dirty..they know exactly what they can get! tourists are usually kinder and respectful. og is simular to shotguns with multiple table top stages and tipping...however its a lot dirtier...i like the rhino and paradise club the best...stay away from cheetahs!!!!

Gun Dancer  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on March 12, 2005

Thanks for the advice InfoMan. I'll check out Crazy Horse and OG while I'm out there. I'm not too worried about the high contact, the last time I was out there the customers I worked with were gentlemen. Maybe I just got lucky. If anyone out there has experience in Dallas, please let me know.

Billy  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on March 11, 2005

What happened to Rene?

Gun Dancer  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on March 11, 2005

Does anyone here go to the clubs in Vegas or Dallas? I'm planning on visiting those areas soon and would like to find a clubs similiar to Shotguns. I've worked at the Spearmint Rhino before but the girls seem a little unfriendly there. I've never been to Texas but I've heard The Men's Club and The Lodge are nice. Any suggestions?

dancer  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on March 9, 2005

Gun dancer: you are very helpful....I just visited the other night and had the best time ever. This was the best club I have ever been too... some men you just can't please....thats why they go to these places anyways....boo freakin hoo!!

InfoMan  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on March 9, 2005

Been a number of months now since I've been to Shotgun's, but I agree with GunDancer. Always gotten nice laps there, some nicer than others, but always nice. As for drink prices, I think I get soft drinks there for $3.5 and give the waitress a 5. I will then go and spend far more than that on stage and lap tips while nursing that drink. At happy hour, I've gotten a light meal for the price of a tip. Drink prices aren't the consideration for me.

ramone  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on March 8, 2005

This girl in there named Lotus is banging for sure.Check her out on Sunday's.Super fine.

Gun Dancer  on Shotgun Willie's

posted on March 8, 2005

It's interesting to see the posts on this site. Some say we're sleazy, some say we're "all air". Makes you wonder if those comments are made by the competition up the street. As far as drink prices in clubs are concerned, I've noticed that cheap cocktails and less atractive dancers go hand in hand. I guess it depends on what's more important to you: your bar tab or your eye candy.