The Mpire Club Comments

2.9

1819 M Street Northwest

Washington, District of Columbia 20036

Fan  on The Mpire Club

posted on 11 July, 2017

Mpire has some very good looking girls that end up at the other clubs.

Scan  on The Mpire Club

posted on 23 November, 2016

We will not permit penetration of boundaries without ID scan.

curtis17  on  The Mpire Club

posted on 26 October, 2016

Not sure what happened last night. Came out of the bathroom, and my friend had been talking to a girl. (A manager I think) was also over there. Apparently the girl and manager had talked my very intoxicated friend into some type of purchase, which he can't remember and I don't know what it was, as we received nothing. All I heard was, it costs $600. This was our fault as my friend agreed to something, however when I asked about what this mysterious service was, I received no answer and was told no refunds. I like mpire. Probably my fav gentleman's establishment as evidenced by the fact I was there on a Wednesday night,but this was just wrong. Idk what happened there but I'm pretty sure we will just go to good guys or Camelot even though mpire has the best girls. They even make craft cocktails! Be watchful of your friends and ensure if you're the most sober person that you carefully watch any purchases!!!

felixnada  on  The Mpire Club

posted on 1 October, 2016

I love coming to see the beautiful girls at this club especially the gorgeous waitress Erin. She always has good drink recommendations, is lots of fun and knows how to get the party going! If you come to this club make sure to ask to sit in Erin's section. She will definitely make sure you have a great time.

dannyboy7  on  The Mpire Club

posted on 25 September, 2016

Been coming here for about 5 months at least once a week, so I can say I WAS a regular, until now. We always opt for their bottle service and I can say we were among their best regulars, each time we spent at least $200 to $300 per person just on drinks, not including cash tips to the dancers and there's always 2 or 3 of us when we go. This past weekend I was disrespected and insulted by one of their bar backs who barely speaks English, and he had the guts to call one of their bouncers to talk to me... this is where I was truly disappointed - he was unprofessional, knowing that I'm a very good customer and a reasonable gentleman, he made no attempt to hear my words and offered no apologies. Needless to say, I won't be back! There's a much better gentleman's club just 2 doors down and they have been around much longer. Note to owner: Rick at the door is great! Meaghan at the bar is great! Daniyela is a good bouncer. But everyone else is a mixed bag. If you present yourself as a gentleman's establishment, then run it like one. Don't operate like some lame regular night club. And always treat your best customers right! All of your employees need to learn that! Good luck!

richard95  on  The Mpire Club

posted on 21 September, 2016

My favorite club right now! Drinks can be pricey at times but the girls are cool. They are very engaging even though it isn't genuine...lol. Different nationalities and their looks vary of course. The blonde bartender is cool and much cooler after a nice tip...lol. Very clean and def a step up from the clubs in MD, but keep your hands to yourself...DC laws. I always have a nice time when I go.

IDScan  on The Mpire Club

posted on 26 July, 2016

Managers can I get in showing ID, but not scanning it?

igor34  on  The Mpire Club

posted on 28 May, 2016

My friend and I went here last night and really enjoyed it (he's a straight guy, I'm a straight woman). The staff standing outside were well-dressed and polite to us while we waited in line. The dancers were beautiful and looked like they were really enjoying themselves. I'm not sure why a previous comment said they looked bored. Not last night. The atmosphere was intimate and friendly, with seating close to the stages and the women coming to talk and interact with you after their show. The place has a classy feel. I will say drinks were pricey, but the server was nice. The owner/manager outside had pushed the third floor as being bottle service only and tried to show us the menu. It's memorial weekend so the place wasn't very packed with everyone out of town. I think that's why they were trying to sell more tables. We stayed on the first floor. I thought the music was chosen well to appeal to both the audience and dancers alike: some pop, hip-hop, classics and what not but remixed with hot rhythmic beats. I would reiterate what another commenter said about the dancers coming in a variety of appearances, ethnicities, and skin colors. It felt very inclusive and a celebration of different kinds of beauty, but all in amazing shape of course to be able to pull off those acrobatics!

dopeboy19  on  The Mpire Club

posted on 28 May, 2016

This was my third time at the club and likely the last. Celebrating a friend's birthday, he wanted to see a shower show (see-through cabins with girls taking a shower). Three of us came up to the door around 11pm on a Friday and were told that the only option was a VIP table. We indicated to the gentlemen at the door that we were really only interested in a few drinks for about 30 minutes and that we really only wanted to see a shower show, but he insisted that we HAVE to get a table in order to get in and see the show because nothing else was available. He confirmed that a shower show would be starting within the next 30 minutes. If we didn't finish out bottle, we could come back within 48 hours to finish it. Fine, we get a bottle ($275) and proceed inside. There's plenty of non-VIP seating. Whatever, the service and talent is fine, so we wait for the show to start. An hour later, I return downstairs to check why the shower show hasn't began and I'm told that there's no shower show today. Management refused to work with us on the bill and when I objected, the guy looked at me sideways, asked if I was threatening him as a bouncer moved in my direction. Went back upstairs, gathered my friends and left. Been to some sleazy places but this left the worst taste in my mouth.

maxxy1  on  The Mpire Club

posted on 26 April, 2016

Great place and atmosphere, excellent food and drinks good nights are Tuesdays Thursdays and Fridays It's highly recommended 4 ladies,couples and business professionals , individual's groups - mature individuals looking for a good time. Men/Women of all races and background are there and welcomed lgbt people are welcomed . The staff is very friendly and the dancers are all beautiful in fact the most beautiful women I've ever seen from all over the world. they put in it such a effort to create a great time that you forget you're in a gentleman's club especially the bartenders and dancers tipped them all!! Worth it. I took a liking to the rock star chick with short hair and the Domincan girl with the head piece. My bartender name began with N or M anyways super hot. Get to know them. They'll show you a great time. By far this is the best club in DC I've ever encountered and I've been to many establishments all over the world This definitely top 3. DC laws say you can't touch so I recommend the SHOWER SHOW you can see a lot more close up and personal......I just know if u were having a rough day like I was once you walk through the door your world would instantly be transformed into positive energy being surrounded by good vibes and friendly people. This kind of entertainment is what it's all about best DC Club. I will be back!!!!!

rogerrab2  on  The Mpire Club

posted on 7 March, 2016

I will try to make this short. The only reason why I am not giving the full 5 stars is because the girls are still a tad hit or miss. I've been frequenting this club on and off since they opened. The club is absolutely beautiful and clean. I'm from NY and I feel at home in this establishment. The security is a little up tight but that is actually something I appreciate. When I first started coming here, the girls were all pretty tough looking but as time went on they got better and between. They're also very friendly. They don't have that "I've been dancing for 10 years get out of my face" demeanor. Most of the dancers seem to be first time industry girls which is a breath of fresh air considering they're beside the Camelot crypt keepers. I've been here 3 times in the last 3 months and I can say that the girls are absolutely stunning. There are maybe 2 or 3 that still need some help. They're also very sweet and outgoing, easy to talk to. I usually come later in the week but haven't made it in on a weekend, typically Thursday's or Friday's. Every time I've been, I have sat upstairs with the most beautiful waitresses I have ever seen. Everyone always takes great care of me and I, them. This place continues to grow and gain more and more of my Endress I definitely recommend it to all of my friends and anybody that is looking for a safe fun laid-back but high class, different environment.

V K.  on The Mpire Club

posted on 22 February, 2016

Went there with a group on Sat, had never been before. Didn't find this club to be very comfortable. You sit awkwardly close to the stage and to other people. Maybe it's different on the other floors, IDK. The girls looked bored to death while dancing and didn't seem to walk around and talk to anyone like I've seen at other clubs. Very modern, space-age like decor...cool, but again, just not very relaxing. The place looked very clean I will say.

ID Scan  on The Mpire Club

posted on 15 February, 2016

It was enough to make me come back no times. Nobody wants this, from cop to criminal.

Dancers  on The Mpire Club

posted on 13 February, 2016

They try to pimp them out.

Michelle  on The Mpire Club

posted on 12 February, 2016

She left too it seems.

re:fan  on The Mpire Club

posted on 7 February, 2016

Zoe is now at camelot. Along with dani. As well as many others at archibalfs. And with cloakroom reopening g I'm summer I doubt this club will be open due to the lack of girls. There is no money in this club. The waitresses split their tips no where else in dc makes you share tips with other servers. The set up and lighting do awful and they scan ids. People in dc don't want their info stored by businesses . This has been all wrong from the beginning. This is the beginning of the end.

re:fan  on The Mpire Club

posted on 7 February, 2016

re:fan  on The Mpire Club

posted on 7 February, 2016

re:fan  on The Mpire Club

posted on 7 February, 2016

re:fan  on The Mpire Club

posted on 7 February, 2016

re:fan  on The Mpire Club

posted on 7 February, 2016

re:fan  on The Mpire Club

posted on 7 February, 2016

tonycluber  on  The Mpire Club

posted on 20 January, 2016

Had no idea this place existed. This was my first time at an establishment like this and I think it was a good choice for a first timer. There's a two drink minimum and they charge gratuity for more than two people I believe. The girls were pretty good dancers but it got kind of boring and monotonous. Also, the music wasn't that great. After their dance, each girl comes around with her thigh out to thank you for watching ( basically to ask for a tip) they are really sweet and you really feel bad if you don't at least don't give them a dollar! Lol I think this would be a great place to go as a couple or after work to destress.

Fan  on The Mpire Club

posted on 19 January, 2016

There are more than a few extremely attractive dancers here. I would say my fave of those I've seen is definitely Zoe. I don't think she's been a the job long, but holy #### is her body F-ing sexy!

Who the hell strips there?  on The Mpire Club

posted on 2 December, 2015

The club is unwilling to post schedules. Everyone else does. Camelot and Good Guys are flawless about web schedules, Archibald's occasionally posts on Facebook. Do you care about Regulars?

No Dancers?!  on The Mpire Club

posted on 4 November, 2015

I respectfully disagree. Went on a weeknight recently and chatted with Carly, Francesca and Michelle. All are ridiculously hotte!

No Dancers  on The Mpire Club

posted on 23 September, 2015

Some shady shiz going on there plus the problem of the juggernaut Camelot. They will probably flame out like JPs.

No dancers  on The Mpire Club

posted on 22 September, 2015

No customers+no money=no dancers want to work in that club. They will go elsewhere where the money us flowing. Bad layout bad seating bad lighting. Too upscale wannabes to be in the hub of DC. Trying to be something they are not. This club will probably close soon. My prediction

Dancers  on The Mpire Club

posted on 22 September, 2015

Mass exodus for some reason.

yanard12  on  The Mpire Club

posted on 27 June, 2015

So I stumbled here trying to go to Camelot and realizing they close at 12 am. This place was 2 doors down and didn't have a cover so why the hell not, first I was taken a back by the small crowd and individualized attention the girls gave the guys in a non pushy (for tips) way!I also came to find out on busy nights there were two more floors I hadn't even seen that include a all glass encased shower. This all said one of the other things I noticed right away was the classy atmosphere and no one running around in a g string/ bra all wasted and grabbing my boobs. This happens a lot and even earlier that night at good guys to me. The man at the door was very dressy and so were the women. I noticed to they had an eclectic variety of skin tone and body style dancers. All very top notch for nova/dc area typical strippers. They were all very kind, outgoing and honestly stunning. The bartenders had very heavy pours on the shots and were super friendly too. The bouncers were protective of the girls but laid back at the same time which was uber refreshing to see too. (One came and collected the singles as the girl was up on the poll and tucked them into her purse!) the front door staff was phenomenal too, I can't wait to go back honestly. This time to see the main floor and upstairs/shower area!!!! All and all I don't, wait CAN'T comprehend why the reviews are so negative. Maybe men came and didn't feel they got enough for their money but you pay for the show and I can tell you it was worth it. Plus they don't have a necessary drink in front of you requirement which is cheesy imho. I also came with two other guys and they had a blast too!!!For dc prices this was well worth the cost. I think this is my new favorite adult club in the area!!!All this was on a Sunday of all days too. Keep it up this place is amazing!!!

james1412  on  The Mpire Club

posted on 14 June, 2015

Stay far away from this place. Mpire is a sad excuse for a strip club. The only good thing about this place is the door people. They provided more entertainment than what was going on inside as for long periods of time there were no dancers even dancing. Go to Camelot next door or even Archibalds. Crystal City Restaurant is far superior.

Humpire  on The Mpire Club

posted on 15 February, 2015

Sub Archibald's schedule, fantastic bar lowering.

Brett M.  on The Mpire Club

posted on 5 January, 2015

Great, modern club. A needed addition to DC. Dancers are great. Only club in DC I know with dual showers! Solid drinks, though they stretch a little with the cocktails. Sit downstairs for a chill atmosphere, upstairs for a little more energy. They have few kinks to work out, but definitely more interesting than other clubs.

Burmese-Indian blend  on The Mpire Club

posted on 30 December, 2014

I think that is coffee. Those places are small like this. Apparently those other girls puked on the pole. Carly - tell us when we can see you.

Burmese-Indian blend ???  on The Mpire Club

posted on 29 December, 2014

Sounds tasty...this place should re-open as a up-scale restaurant..... As a strip club IT SUCKS...!!!!

Smart Girls  on The Mpire Club

posted on 25 December, 2014

Why don't some of those smart girls post their own weekly schedules here for us?

still is awful  on The Mpire Club

posted on 23 December, 2014

No where for girls to sit with you. Its basically a hallway. Awful planning. This club will close within the next year.

carly | ember | jasmine  on The Mpire Club

posted on 23 December, 2014

Let's turn the conversation to the gorgeous dancers! These three are my current faves. They're all super, super sexy. Carly (legs for miles) and Ember (gravity-defying breasts) are both SICK on the pole. Jasmine, a Burmese-Indian blend, is simply delicious.

New Name  on The Mpire Club

posted on 7 December, 2014

Evil Mpire - it has been used before, but is applicable.

Door Men  on The Mpire Club

posted on 3 December, 2014

I had an 800$ jacket and 8, 000$ watch on and they gave me a hard time about my shoes.

Comments  on The Mpire Club

posted on 17 November, 2014

The lights are enough to give you a seizure. Maybe the guy next to me can give a hand job.

re  on The Mpire Club

posted on 16 November, 2014

Too small! No where to sit with the ladies, guys you don't know rubing on your shoulder because they are sitting so close to you

Layout SUCKS  on The Mpire Club

posted on 15 November, 2014

Sit at upstairs bar and stair at a wall behind the bar with a massive screen showing random patterns = one drink and LEAVE !!

ABC Board  on The Mpire Club

posted on 12 November, 2014

Ask them, not me, but I'm pretty sure the whole shower thing is totally illegal in DC. They must be paying somebody off!

harryharry  on  The Mpire Club

posted on 13 October, 2014

Small....VERY SMALL. Girls are ok looking. Some look bored to be at work. The long gown thing is cumbersome. Don't do VIP. There isn't anything special about it. GO TO CAMELOT. RIGHT NEXT DOOR.

Comments  on The Mpire Club

posted on 29 September, 2014

How much do they charge for the shower, is it private? I must look poor and ugly because no girls asked me about the shower. Have you ever seen a shower show in WVa? It's 2 girls and they lick and finger each other. They get completely wet, the money gets wet, wet hair can look really good, they have to be barefoot in the shower which I like, keep the heels dry for in bed. It mostly a few girls from each of the other clubs, a few out of retirement. Good talking to you buddy.

re:comments  on The Mpire Club

posted on 29 September, 2014

Small plates? That's your answer? There barely is enough room on the table for drinks let alone ANY small plates. Very POOR planning! Showers are tacky! It's horrible. It gets too steamy you cannot see anything. The girls don't want to get their hair and make up messed up so they just go in and kind of get wet. They are bare foot. Then they have to towel off. It's silly and very unnecessary. The club is so small it's almost claustrophobic in nature. What a shame to spend so much money and still is so horrible from a customer point of view. The girls are not even so great either.

More comments  on The Mpire Club

posted on 29 September, 2014

They don't think they need to post a schedule I guess. JPs took a dive very quickly too. Small tables = small plates. LOL. I didn't see many Camelot girls there, Archibald's yes. I didn't know they had showers, good promoting. Waitresses are nice looking. The layout is bad.

aweful  on The Mpire Club

posted on 28 September, 2014

No where to sit and chat with any of the ladies. No privacy. Too bright. Too small. Showers are tacky. Tables are too small to serve food. Spend way too much money on the inside, horrible planning. Feels like an institution rather than a comfortable place to go and admire the beauty. No thanks!

How it is  on The Mpire Club

posted on 26 September, 2014

They scanned my driver's license at the door. They turn people away for tennis shoes, sometimes jeans. That information should be on their web site.

How is it  on The Mpire Club

posted on 3 September, 2014

What girls did they get?

The Club  on The Mpire Club

posted on 2 September, 2014

They do have a tough path ahead of them and should post an on line schedule.

yep...good luck!!!  on The Mpire Club

posted on 29 August, 2014

i commend the effort...but it will not work. They fell in to the same trap as the new JPs. "UPSCALE" does not work. The goal of a bar is to be busy ALL of the time. Not 4hrs Friday&Saturday Nite....If they can do "marginal" lap dances they may have a shot???

Hat man  on The Mpire Club

posted on 26 August, 2014

Eat that hat fucker.

Red Angel  on The Mpire Club

posted on 16 August, 2014

This club closed ages ago!!

The Stadium Club  on The Mpire Club

posted on 31 August, 2011

I was actually looking for information on the stadium club but it's not listed on this site. I just read about the club in a news article claiming the Miracle hands aids charity group used government funds to help bankroll the start of said club. How often do they upgrade club info on this site. the article said the club started in 2010 and is still in operation. I'm from Canada so I was curious about the club but I guess I won't find and info about the place here. Is there a way to suggest new clubs or inform the site managers when a club goes out of business. there are several clubs in canada that need to be edited out due to closings.

Professor Homburg  on The Mpire Club

posted on 10 October, 2009

I'll eat my hat if this ever reopens as a strip club.

tanker  on The Mpire Club

posted on 1 October, 2009

so what's the news?? anything? any movement at all?

best asses  on The Mpire Club

posted on 23 August, 2009

her real name wasn't tabitha or carmen. If you really did fuck them you would know that.

ranvert  on The Mpire Club

posted on 15 August, 2009

Tabatha(carmen) and tory(evonne) they had the best asses at this club , I fucked them both.

WASP  on The Mpire Club

posted on 24 May, 2008

What are they doing in there? Building the Sistine Chapel?

sick perv  on The Mpire Club

posted on 24 November, 2007

They have wooden boards in front of the windows now. What does that mean? You'd think they were renovating Madison Square Garden. This time next year, it will be finished. Maybe?

I likes big titties  on The Mpire Club

posted on 9 November, 2007

Please let me know if there are any dancers who need a driver/bodyguard. my nickname is Kenny Gee. I'm in the book. Under ASSHOLE.

Big for my age  on The Mpire Club

posted on 8 November, 2007

If the Chinese were doing this renovation, it would have been done a year ago. Of course the place would have collapsed by now. People are gonna forget all about this place. I keep expecting a Starbucks to open here.

Death On 2 Legs  on The Mpire Club

posted on 31 October, 2007

I actually saw workers in here yesterday. How much are all these delays costing them? It's been closed down for what, two years plus now? Or thereabouts. I guess Camelot doesn't care if they never open. Joint doesn't have to be that fancy. DC isn't Vegas. Just hire young, sexy, pretty girls with nice bodies. That's all guys care about. Keep your chandeliers, neon signs, spiral staircases & gold-plated men's room faucets. So I guess we're looking for a 2008 opening. This time next year? Maybe...

Can't Wait  on The Mpire Club

posted on 28 October, 2007

Who are the principles and what are they planning?

Jadxia  on The Mpire Club

posted on 16 October, 2007

They keep running into DC permit troubles, I think. (Have a permit, don't have a permit, red tape red tape) Also, the initial interior renovation plans had to be scrapped once already because the structure basically needed rebuilt -- it was truly in bad condition. (something to do with how they wanted to set up the staircase, etc)

Daddy  on The Mpire Club

posted on 25 August, 2007

Rome took less time to build.

deathon2legs  on The Mpire Club

posted on 11 August, 2007

who is doing the renovation/remodelling? black folks? dag. if it was latinos, it would have been finished a long time ago. DC government workers are quicker than this.

Nomorebabymamas  on The Mpire Club

posted on 13 July, 2007

Stopped by this place today & peeked through the door. Ground floor looks like a bomb went off. All kind of debris & junk on the floor. Looks like they just started renovating. Thought they'd be further along. Can't see them finishing until the fall sometime.

Howaboutwarpspeed?  on The Mpire Club

posted on 11 July, 2007

Stupid silly question: when is this place opening? 2007 or 2008?

MayIgropeyourtits?  on The Mpire Club

posted on 30 June, 2007

How long should it take for them to do what they have to do? Of course it helps if you have the proper work permits. Maybe they're shooting for the fall.

CSNY666  on The Mpire Club

posted on 14 June, 2007

I have seen workmen's trucks parked on the street right outside. Something is definitely going on inside. I think. maybe.

MikeHunt  on The Mpire Club

posted on 11 June, 2007

Maybe by the fall? Who knows. What will they have that other strip joints don't have. I wish my dick was bigger. Can anyone help me please?

WomenshouldbeMute  on The Mpire Club

posted on 3 June, 2007

Anyone agree? When is this place opening?

ThinLizzy11111111111  on The Mpire Club

posted on 26 May, 2007

They should turn this place into a rehab for drug addicts. That's what D.C. needs. Not another strip joint. Same old same old.

Anyone Home?  on The Mpire Club

posted on 16 May, 2007

Are they shooting for a summer or fall 2007 Grand Opening? I wonder how much the owner/s could get for the property if they decided to sell now...

Fat Horny Smelly Pig  on The Mpire Club

posted on 6 April, 2007

Yeah, I saw that "stop work order" orange sticker on the window & door. Dated 03-08-07. Don't you try to make sure that you have the proper permits BEFORE you start construction/renovation/work?

No permit  on The Mpire Club

posted on 4 April, 2007

If you walk past the club, you will see that there is a "Stop Work" order posted on the window and door citing a lack of valid construction permits (they seemed to have expired).

Hillary for Prez  on The Mpire Club

posted on 3 April, 2007

Here we are in April & the door is still locked. Whenever I walk by, I never see workers coming & going. No sign of activity. Surely you would see that if they were renovating the inside? Anyone know what's going on? Anyone care? I guess Camelot doesn't miss them. I know Latino workers don't sit around reading the Post all day & talking about basketball. They can renovate a store in no time flat. So what's holding this up? Have the powers-that-be run out of money?

Love Machine  on The Mpire Club

posted on 17 March, 2007

This dump ain't ever gonna open. Maybe they'll turn it into a Korean nail salon instead. Can't become a Starbucks. There is one just around the corner. What about a high class massage parlour or brothel? Men don't just wanna look at tasty young hotties shaking their tits & apple bottoms. We wanna screw 'em too. I hear they're gonna flood Southeast DC & make a lake out of it. No great loss. Don't go there if you're white. They will attack you, rape your woman or rob you.

Dr Feelgood  on The Mpire Club

posted on 10 March, 2007

I hear the CIA is using 1819 as a safe house.

Democrat 2008  on The Mpire Club

posted on 24 February, 2007

I bet this place never opens. I get a bad vibe. People are gonna forget about it if they don't open soon. How long has it been closed? Six months? Maybe they're still having problems getting the license/permit, etc that they need. Who knows. Must be costing them a nice chunk of change every month it's not open.

Whores R Us  on The Mpire Club

posted on 24 February, 2007

When is this place opening? Or will it open?

Straight Answer  on The Mpire Club

posted on 2 February, 2007

So is this club opening back up or not?????? Can someone give me a straight answer please. Yes or No. It's that simple.

Sheer Heart Attack  on The Mpire Club

posted on 24 January, 2007

When are they opening? I never see any workers. What's up? How long have they been closed now? A year? Close to it maybe.

hornyhorny  on The Mpire Club

posted on 28 May, 2006

me horny waiating 4 club 2 open horny

what a bunch of...  on The Mpire Club

posted on 19 February, 2006

Moooorans....let's pay $4M for a strip club in a prime DC location, and then close and have zero revenue coming in. Good plan! And I thought Nick was a dufus....??????

ex  on The Mpire Club

posted on 10 September, 2005

I agree, the Lot has gone downhill and are letting their arrogance get in the way of making some much needed changes. As for 1819, I seriously doubt the club can be resold again as a strip club due to the DC grandfather clause. MST mgt. got a one time offer to get that liquor liscence because of a loophole and the city is probably not granting them permits in a shady attempt to clean up the block. If the club is up for resale, it would most likely wind up being a regular bar/club or lounge, but no strippers.

Stripclub Regular  on The Mpire Club

posted on 11 June, 2005

So when will this club be open again?

re: Paris  on The Mpire Club

posted on 1 June, 2005

Paris is now at Good Guys. Check her out there.

Strip Club Addict  on The Mpire Club

posted on 29 May, 2005

Where is Paris dancing now? Will she be back at 1819 when they reopen? Thanks.

amateur nite  on The Mpire Club

posted on 23 May, 2005

I saw an online posting about 1819 hosting an amateur nite this weekend - anyone know anything about that?

BigRichard  on The Mpire Club

posted on 1 May, 2005

Does anyone know where the bartender is working now? I know she's a student, but is she working anywhere?

MadDan  on The Mpire Club

posted on 31 March, 2005

Does anybody know where Suzy is dancing now?

Miss this place  on The Mpire Club

posted on 30 March, 2005

Last I heard they were looking at re-opening in August. It's going to be awesome from what I hear.

Visitor from NY  on The Mpire Club

posted on 15 March, 2005

Stopped by over the weekend to see by a sign that the 1819 Club is closed for renovations. I hope that's true; that the place will re-open soon because it seemed to be on the upswing in recent months. Anyway, we need another club on the street; they were literally waiting in line to get into Camelot both Saturday and Monday nights. Any idea when 1819 will re-open?

re rough loser  on The Mpire Club

posted on 15 March, 2005

rough loser must be management

Nikki  on The Mpire Club

posted on 13 January, 2005

Buisness has been pretty slow early in the evening. Late night though has been busy. A few years ago, this place was awful! New owners have done really well. We will be closing for renovations at the end of Jan though. So hurry and come down before we close!!

new customer  on The Mpire Club

posted on 3 January, 2005

I checked out camelot recently. camelot was packed and looks like 1819 doesnt have that many customers from outside. how is their business right now? any idea?