King of Diamonds Comments

4.0

17800 Ipco Rd

Miami, Florida 33162

kodadmin (management)  on  King of Diamonds

posted on 9 December, 2016

We have a new coupon offer. Free admission.

Click Here to Print

kodadmin (management)  on  King of Diamonds

posted on 9 December, 2016

We have a new coupon offer. Free admission.

Click Here to Print

kodadmin (management)  on  King of Diamonds

posted on 9 December, 2016

VIP Card Program Offer

Half priced admission

Click here to View VIP Card Details

danielson  on  King of Diamonds

posted on 11 November, 2016

Where do i start with this place KOD is good just make sure you bring cash WAYYYY before you get there unless you like getting charged 10$ to use there ATM ridiculous. If you have big breast make sure you wear a turtleneck this one stripper kept trying to finger f*ck my boobs all night the girls are very pretty some try to hound you to try to make you get a lap dance drinks are average and reasonable make sure you go to the money room to get singles at the bar they charge you 10% gratuity for singles place is very good when it is busy like a Saturday night well worth the hype !

williamr  on  King of Diamonds

posted on 26 August, 2016

Let me start by saying that if you are a woman and do not want to get pulled on stage to dance stay 3ft back from the stage, LOL! We went here on a Monday which is considered the night to go. It really wasn't crowded, I mean you could see and count every single person in there. Most of the dancers are pretty acrobatic on the pole. I guess if they feel like getting you up on stage to dance with them they will get you up there. I had quite an experience with that, smh. If you are not a dancer you can get up there also, you'd be amazed at how many non dancers get up there and dance (strip also).If you are seated in the center of the club they do expect you to purchase a bottle. THey informed us of this, we only had single drinks. They mentioned it once and never came back to make us move so we stayed with our single drinks. Some people didn't have any drinks and were seated near us. I don't know. I also tried recording in there, you cannot the bouncers will be on your butt (not literally) lol.We went with a promoter deal which meant we went to a club first for 2 hour open bar (Jazid I think its called), then caught a party bus to KOD. The party bus was roundtrip service to and from the club. Anyway if I knew what I know now I would not have purchased that "so called" deal. Overall my friend and I had a good time KOD conquered! If you are a single woman hoping to spot some single men, don't hope. There weren't hardly any men in there, majority women.

fisherdex1  on  King of Diamonds

posted on 25 August, 2016

Sigh. I remember Diamonds... The club before KOD. Then I remember when KOD opened it's doors. It was alllll the way LIVE and security took care of their ladies. I used to frequent this club often as I love my strip clubs. Boy! KOD has changed for the worse. Omg! To be clear- THE DANCERS ARE TALENTED AND ATTRACTIVE. However, the DJ that was there on Friday looked a hot, ragged, bum mess! Totally disgusting! The music was on point. I am NOT excited about how the patrons can get on stage with the dancers. From the entrance, the view of patrons mixed with dancers on stage looked like...a house party hood rat hole in the wall scene. I might expect that from Rolex (which won't happen) or Cocos, but NOT KOD. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE clean it up! It was Friday...at 0200 and the lights were on. Men were putting their hands all up and in the dancers' nether regions. They just kept slapping their fingers away. It was a disgusting low budget mess. Can we go back to the more upscale mixture of ratchet and classy? Thank you.

marlonmoney12  on  King of Diamonds

posted on 15 August, 2016

Where to begin. I'm kind of a strip club snob, I expect certain things from a strip club and KOD delivered!Came to Miami for my girl's bachelorette weekend. We got to KOD super early. Cover was $20 and we got a great bottle service deal. My friend had a blast and she got in for free for being a bachelorette. The MC and DJ were on point.They even allowed customers to get on stage to "audition." Things got a bit out of control when customers began to take off all of their clothes O_O. I felt like I was in a rap video. This club will fulfill your wildest strip club dreams.Bring a lot of money. You can't fully enjoy the club without a couple hundred. I recommend getting there shortly after the club opens, because you can get a great bottle service deal.I will DEFINITELY be back.

GarryWas  on  King of Diamonds

posted on 15 June, 2016

I went here on Saturday with my friend's bachlorette party group and I have to say that my review is really based on the bar. The security were nice and efficient and the strippers were pretty dang talented with the poles. The bar however, overcharged my card and claimed they couldn't take the extra drinks off. So, while they gave us 2 shots to make up for it, we already had paid for bottle service, so we were good on drinks and really didn't want more. I had already had to buy an extra drink because their minimum for credit cards is $25, so to have to pay even more for drinks that I didn't even want was a real buzz kill for my evening and left me feeling pretty bitter with this place.

Colbys  on  King of Diamonds

posted on 15 May, 2016

If I could rate this a a negative 10, I surely would. One of the things to do while in Miami??? This was the worse part of our get away! The dancers and music was great. However, the service was absolutely appalling. We felt like we were being handled like prisoners, can't do this, can't do that and none of what we were doing was of no harm to the employees, patrons or ourselves. It is not that serious.. I will stick with my other clubs that I frequent across the country. KOD can get FOH! Here is a tip, America is an economy driven by service.. Learn it, apply it.

rickywho2  on  King of Diamonds

posted on 27 April, 2016

I went and it was completely dead. Even though I showed up at four in the morning with a big party after leaving the club. I could've sworn I heard crickets. I really don't like the fact that you can only pay with card if you spend over $25 I found that so petty especially since all the drinks were $12 so you had to spend money on three drinks to make one card transaction. Kind of felt forced. I'm only giving it to stars because I went once and Rick Ross was there. He was throwing hundreds and I was picking them up lol when security tried to tell me something Rick Ross told him to "leave that female alone!" I was embarrassed so I only picked up like 800 but still lol. I hope they bring up their clientele soon.

yanard12  on  King of Diamonds

posted on 19 November, 2015

This club is the main reason I stayed in Miami longer than, planned. I've heard several rave reviews about the joint and with me loving strip clubs and all I needed 2 check the joint out. Welp WASTE OF TIME!! We went on Monday (which I was told was an excellent night) & the place was empty. 1st off I was in Miami for the Chicago takeover for Halloween, so alot of Chicago people were in the building representing Chitown!!! The dj showed us mad love as soon as we entered the building. The strippers were scarce tho! It was only about 10 of them walking around. Strippers in Chicago are friendly and personable. Not here!!! There were a few who had pole skills, but they seemed lazy to me honestly! They didn't seem enthused to be at work. As far as the club it's a big spot, but definitely overrated. Maybe we should've gone on a Thursday or Friday because I wasn't impressed.

Monica L.  on King of Diamonds

posted on 11 September, 2015

My husband and I had family in town for the weekend so we decided to take them to K of D as part of the Miami experience. I called beforehand to get info on cover and dress code. I thought this would be easily found on their website but no dice. The guy who answered the phone seemed annoyed but I was told cover was $20 and the dress code was no tanks (for men) and whatever else he mumbled. Because we planned to be there for only a few hours before going to dinner we arrived at 10pm which is when they open. We were charged $10/each for cover (great, but inaccurate info over the phone) and went inside to be seated. The place is huge and there's a lot of seating and TV screens. For the first HOUR (!!!!!) we sat there. There were no dancers on stage and not a single waitress came by to take drink orders. We asked the woman working at the front of we could leave to go eat and come back and she said we could but you won't get a hand stamp (so they'd know we already paid). When we asked about that she said she'd be working there all night and "she'd know". Needless to say, we stayed to get our money's worth and just decided to eat there. At around 11:15, one dancer started dancing and we saw the waitresses coming out. Why open at 10:00 if nothing happens until after 11:00?!?!The dancers were just ok. We saw the same 5 repeat turns on the stage. Of the 5, 2 lacked skills and look bored. 2 were amazing (pole work), and the last one barely danced but rapped along with the song that was playing like she was at a house party. So disappointing. To be fair, we were basing our expectations off of the dancers we've seen at Magic City in Atlanta. Those girls are OFFICIAL! Anyway, food: it was decent, what you'd expect strip club food to taste like, nothing special. Drinks were Miami priced (expensive) but strong. Each table has a $100 minimum and between the 4 of us we met that easily. Be careful, gratuity is charged automatically on your card. After we ate, the club had filled up but wasn't crowded. We were sitting at a table with 2 chairs and we pulled 2 chairs from another table to accommodate our party of 4. We were told to do this when they asked us to leave the booth we were originally sitting at. All of a sudden another waitress tells us we have to move somewhere else because she couldn't have a table sitting there with no chairs. When we told her we were instructed to do this, she just said we had to move. At that point, we just decided to leave. I've been to several strip clubs and I expected a lot from what's known as "Miami's premier club". It was a huge let-down. I can't see me going back...ever. It was a waste of money. Oh! There was some drunk and/or high douchebag who kept harassing all the dancers. I guess guests are allowed to touch but he was going way overboard. Every single dancer kept smacking his hands away and you could tell they were getting upset. Security for the girls was nowhere to be found. That's wack. Treat your girls better, King!

mathewater12  on  King of Diamonds

posted on 22 August, 2015

This place is as good as it gets when it comes to strip clubs!KOD's, as it is affectionately abbreviated, really did not disappoint. I can't count the number of times my jaw dropped or I caught myself saying, "Damn," "Oh my Gosh!" These ladies really know how to work the pole and perfect the art of stripping. It was my first time attending a strip club and anything other than KOD's will simply not compare. There are places to sit at the bar, but other than that, if you want a seat, you have to be in the VIP section and buy bottles or know somebody in the VIP section who's buying bottles, or be invited to the VIP section with somebody who's buying bottles. Catch my drift? In any case, if you're looking for a good time and unique, exclusive entertainment you can't get anywhere else, come to KOD's. This is a must-see when you're in Miami!! You will not regret it.

felixnada  on  King of Diamonds

posted on 2 August, 2015

tonycluber  on  King of Diamonds

posted on 21 June, 2015

I've never been a fan of strip clubs but it was my boyfriends birthday and I wanted to see if "KOD" would live up to all the hype. It's in the "hood" part of Miami, so if that isn't your style this place might not be for you. I know nothing about the cover charge as I got in for free, the friend we were with knew the bouncers. When I walked in I instantly realized how huge this place is which is a plus because strip clubs I have been to are usually small and crowded. The strippers are very talented at what they do and put on quite a show. Hanging from ceilings and what not. They're gorgeous as well and very friendly. I couldn't get them off of me (literally) and was starting to feel a little uncomfortable but it forced me to have a good time. Surprisingly the strippers were very respectful to the fact that I was with my boyfriend and didn't want to give him a lap dance without me LOL. They also had the DJ wish him a happy birthday. The drinks are strong but the place reeks of marijuana. I went on a Friday and it wasn't as crowded as I expected but pretty decent, guess it depends on the night. Still managed to see a celebrity. Overall if you're nonjudgmental you're guaranteed to have a good time. :)

nickstrip  on  King of Diamonds

posted on 11 March, 2015

It's something about KOD! I love how it is more like a club then a traditional strip club. It is fun. Have a few drinks, dance, and you will be there for hours. I never want to leave!

Lynn M.  on King of Diamonds

posted on 20 December, 2014

Pros: 1) women have amazing bodies 2) The music is nice more so hip hop Cons: 1) Be prepared to hear the DJ all night, literally ALL NIGHT, long saying "walk to stage and drop some dollars", "why yall not dropping dollars" and etc...2) Don't even think about dancing with a stripper or random girl especially if she walks up and starts dancing on you because she will charge your azz and be rude about it. 3) Women after women will stay coming up on you asking for a dance because they want that money Other than that I don't have much to say...

Charis S.  on King of Diamonds

posted on 1 September, 2014

OVERRATED. Really. I think I got my hopes up WAY too high.The place, yes it's HUGE. The girls, I've seen WAY better. Their a** shots were RIDICULOUSLY fake looking and the thing that I really didn't like was, there were only TWO stages. There weren't multiple stages. Also, I mean you can only do the same trick so many times to where you start to yawn. That's exactly what I did LoLI WILL say, the girls ARE talented. VERY flexible and that's an understatement! YES, you do see celebrities in there, that's a given. Jim Jones & Chrissy were there, Daniel "Booby" Gibson was there and Black Chyna as well. It wasn't one of their BEST nights, but I mean it was packed enough.

fritter17  on  King of Diamonds

posted on 20 July, 2014

You have to be aware that this place seems to cater to people who prefer ethnic/cultural African(-American) strippers. At least I have seen only black strippers the Thursday night I've been there. Most of the guests are black as well and they didn't play any other music than hiphop while I was there. They have multiple security people at the door and will pat you down thoroughly. The cover really was 40$. The place is pretty big and looks like a warehouse depot from the inside with two poles in the center that are like 20 feet high. The dancers put in quite some effort to utilize the entire length of the pole for their show. Overall kind of impressive place, but not really what I was looking for.

AssnTits5  on  King of Diamonds

posted on 23 June, 2014

When I die, I want my ashes in an urn kept at the DJ booth. These dancers are beautiful, and what they do is amazing they should 100% be in the Olympics, it's like Cirrus du solei. God bless all of them. Never had a bad night there. Thursday night is $50 top shelf bottles, you can't beat that anywhere.

Wendy B.  on King of Diamonds

posted on 1 June, 2014

I have only been at 2 strips clubs and this has to be by far one of the best ones. I felt comfortable being there compare to others strip clubs out there

james1412  on  King of Diamonds

posted on 31 May, 2014

Ok so after hearing every rapper I listen to scream about KOD on a song, on my last trip to the MIA-YO I snuck me a visit and well.....LET IT RAIN (or in my case drizzle a lil bit). The girls are top notch, not lazy and about that money! So no need to wait too long for a dance cause they will come find you. Drinks and dances are not expensive all in all a must go.

maxxy1  on  King of Diamonds

posted on 21 May, 2014

Good music ... However hood... Weed smoke... One way entrance and exit... Parking is bad...all the strippers have weave and fake asses...good breakfast food

Larry In Miami D.  on King of Diamonds

posted on 15 April, 2014

KOD...yes sir, great place, FINE dancers ( strippers ) not to bad of staff

Court S.  on King of Diamonds

posted on 2 August, 2013

Hell yea, hell yea, hell yea- Just go and enjoy yourself. The ladies are all lovely and the drinks are strong.

Armando D.  on King of Diamonds

posted on 28 June, 2013

All I have to say is... you've never lived until you've been to the KOD.

Jillybaby M.  on King of Diamonds

posted on 15 June, 2013

Now if you wanna to see some booty booty booty booty This is the place to be pow!!

Michon H.  on King of Diamonds

posted on 22 October, 2012

Okay, it was my 1st time in MIA and everywhere I went, there pple trying to sell me a package to get in the club. A package deal for KOD was on the list. My friend and I decided to go for a package deal which was open bar before the club, a party shuttle ride to KOD (which is about 20 minutes away from Ocean Drive), entry, a VIP wristband and seating, and a return ride back. I was skeptical in the beginning b/c of the thought of giving money away to strangers but it all worked out as the promoters promised. On top of that, celebrities walked in the bldg round' 230AM throwing $ in the air so I was overjoyed!!! The dancers and other staff members were all really nice as well.

richard95  on  King of Diamonds

posted on 4 July, 2012

Had a great time! Nice open clean space. No desperate dancers like the ones I've seen in some strip clubs.

Ronnie M.  on King of Diamonds

posted on 21 May, 2012

OMG I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!Now Im a fan of strip clubs and must say this was the best one I ever been too!! I didnt even know you can get so close to these women!! The women are thick, gorgeous, sexy, friendly, and pretty! And they can do all sorts of tricks that have you standing there literally looking stupid. A friend of mine paid for my lap dance and when it was done there was money in my clothes and hers!!! I loved it. The set up is cool there's a big main stage, 2 side stages and a stage towards the back. I couldnt even decide where to look when I first walked in lol. Anyway I highly recommend this place and will definitely be back next time I visit.***Warning for the dudes** Bring lots of cash with you the atm's dont dispense that much but every dollar is worth it. The night I came I seen Lil Wayne, and Busta Rhymes which Im sure is this the admission was so pricy Parking not so great but once you get inside, you wont have any regrets