Vegas Cabaret Comments

954.572.8844

5428 North University Drive

Plantation, Florida33324

SCNonVegas Cabaret

posted on 31 March, 2017

Dancers Wanted Sunrise Go Go NJ

Make $500 to $1000 PER NIGHT!

Come on down for (DANCER) Auditions: NO experience needed easy to train. Call our office at 973-279-1200

Lap Dances you keep all money you collect, champagne room gratuity you keep all money, when you have customer buy you a cocktail you get $5 chip to hand in at end of night ,you keep money, $5 chips, stage money your keep also.

We are located at 556 Straight Street in Paterson NJ, right behind St Joseph's Hospital. ALL NEW DEVELOPED AREA .Very clean , safe , indoor parking on the Clifton side of Paterson.

WE ALSO HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO PICK YOU UP AND DRIVE YOU HOME.

Click Here

Or visit our website

SCNonVegas Cabaret

posted on 31 March, 2017

Help Wanted

Icon Gentlemen's Club in Hudson Florida

looking to hire a Shooter Girl

We are currently hiring for a night time shooter girl to serve shots.

Please apply below or call us at

727-808-0947

Strip Club NewsonVegas Cabaret

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCNonVegas Cabaret

posted on 25 January, 2017

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)onVegas Cabaret

Joey BonVegas Cabaret

posted on 30 January, 2016

Wow. I was really impressed with this place. The girls are great and a lot of them, place was packed, great music and the bartenders were hot too. I would definitely go back. Fun environment.

igor34onVegas Cabaret

posted on 18 May, 2015

Well now this is the review I know everyone has been waiting for!! Drumroll please...... This was on my to do list so I deicded to go on fight night ( well so it was called anyway) with May and Pac. We had pre-bought our tickets which included all you can eat chicken wings, so hey for $50 I can get food, fight, and knock this off my list , right?. Well where do I start? Let's knock out the wings! They were yummy, tasty, but guess what took well over an hour to get them, so for the all you can eat...um not so much right?However, one may think that was a bargain as they were charging from $100 to $500 as the night went on without the wings. Crazy, right? What was even crazier to me was that people would pay that!!! Drinks are not cheap as in most strip clubs either.So the girls...I am not into girls, NOT AT ALL- let's get that clear. However, I can tell you this, if I ever open a gym, I will go hand out business cards to most of them. Now again. So ladies if you need a self-esteem boost, may be a great place to check out. So one would have to ask themselves why would you go to see these women, much less "make it rain". Inquiring minds want to know right? So what do I do? Pick a few of the cuter (and that is pushing it) men and ask. So part of it is show to look cool in front of the boys and part of it is enjoyment..or should I say desperation- lol. I am laughing at myself with this one. So really who I wanted to interview were the women? Why would you do this for $1? because I got to tell you these ladies got to get grabbed and bamboozled if you know what I mean......and I don't mean they were throwing money for this either often for a $1 or free. I was counting the money on the stage and I am like really? Why would a woman do this for that amount of money...but no way was I about to ask because let me tell you ...there was a lot of women who like women there....yep, so no way was I about to pretend to be interested.So why would people pay all that money to get in there? I think I saw some money sliding into hands..and many did not look legal for sure. So I guess if you are desperate and want to pay a lot of money to touch a woman then have at it!Oh, the facility is clean and nice, lol..but the music sucked.

adamrodonVegas Cabaret

posted on 19 December, 2014

Management staff is great. Bartenders are awesome. Must like a certain type of girl to be here.

Oscar A.onVegas Cabaret

posted on 14 June, 2014

Pretty staff, nice friendly place if you know what I mean, free lunch from noon till 5pm free entrance till 7pm, happy hours as well.

Joe BonVegas Cabaret

posted on 14 March, 2014

Great club, lots of great looking dancers. Has a great environment, lots of fun, and the bartenders are as good looking as the dancers which on Friday night they had around 70 of them .Best club in south FL. I will definitely be back..

Shaena T.onVegas Cabaret

posted on 5 March, 2014

This place needs to be shut down. A friend of mine, who goes said that the strippers have sex with the customers for extra money. The owner knows about it but keeps it quiet. Last time I heard, prostitution is illegal. Gross!

ryan123onVegas Cabaret

posted on 13 December, 2013

Management attacked me from behind here, stated "I hate you jiujitsu guys". Mind you I was in the parking lot. I didn't fight back. Thought I'd be arrested. Would be nice to see you try that away from your job & not sneaking up on me. Don't waste your time or money. They also let "their buddies" in with guns there so be careful if you go there. Besides that it is an ok spot (the women).

NoneonVegas Cabaret

posted on 14 July, 2013

Does anyone know if jay still works here. If not where did she go?

johnonVegas Cabaret

posted on 2 November, 2011

I love this club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

richonVegas Cabaret

posted on 6 October, 2011

big bootyyy in the club!! and sushi

big daddyonVegas Cabaret

posted on 22 December, 2010

some insane booty here!!!!! mini KOD

NY JoeonVegas Cabaret

posted on 28 November, 2010

Nights a Vegas have been consistently great for the past 5 years. Best club in the area. Lot's of good looking women. Always a good show on stage and great dance specials. Left another club at 10:30 last night due to only 3 unattractive dancers rotating on stage and none on the floor...life is too short to wait and hope it gets better later. Vegas is always better, early and later (nights anyway).

JamestheGiantonVegas Cabaret

posted on 28 November, 2010

love vegas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan GonVegas Cabaret

posted on 30 August, 2010

I hope Asia not pregnant because my girlfriend and I love to watch her stage show, was in there last week and didn't see her or her pretty little friend she's always with. The talent was weak unfortunately.

all businessonVegas Cabaret

posted on 30 August, 2010

first off my wife was in "fantastic shape" didn't even look pregnant until she was 7 months. so looks can be deceiving! I go in there a lot and I heard she lost the baby from one of the other girls.. probably due to dancing or illegal activities outside of work..

mitchonVegas Cabaret

posted on 28 August, 2010

asia's not pregnant. she's in fantastic shape

DaveonVegas Cabaret

posted on 20 July, 2010

How can Asia be prego when her facebook says she's traveling and getting ready for entertainer of the year competition, how can u be knocked up and post pole videos and aerial videos on FB makes no sense, but if she really is she's really stupid to be doing all those acrobatics n competitions . That's very dangerous to do to the baby, personally I believe this could be rumors, everytime I go in to look for Asia, I've noticed the girls say pretty vulgar things about her. I guess we'll just have to wait n see!!!

mitchonVegas Cabaret

posted on 16 July, 2010

asia's preggers? so that's why she wasn't up on the pole and just hanging out at the bar. that body is going to be ruined :( oh well. anyone know mimi's schedule?

been aroundonVegas Cabaret

posted on 14 July, 2010

so was in da otha nite and enjoyed my self and drink specials. disappointed to see and hear asia finest grl there is pregnant.. sum of da other dancers said dats what she gets for fuckin a lauderhill cop! Show you they r protect n servin! Dis place gonna lose alot of $$$ with her now!

been aroundonVegas Cabaret

posted on 19 June, 2010

girls are great for the most part. they've gone back to the old special for dances on weekdays so it's more affordable. best girls are asia, maria and mimi.

BrettonVegas Cabaret

posted on 28 May, 2010

I went there on a Thursday Afternoon. $5 cover and $5.50 beers. No Happy hour and a cover? no body was in there and there were only 4 ugly dancers. The place sux and I won't return. I went to Tootsies and had a great time.

bradonVegas Cabaret

posted on 26 April, 2010

can anyone plz give any info about the hot azz door chick at vegas? think she told me her name was tanya...

SimononVegas Cabaret

posted on 10 April, 2010

Going to this club in a few weeks who is good to get a dance with?

help please!onVegas Cabaret

posted on 5 April, 2010

ok this is the only 18 and over club i can find in miami but the comments below me say it sucks but they are old comments so i need a update is this club still a piece of shit or has it gotta better? please help? and is it expensive? and is it fully nude?

KrameronVegas Cabaret

posted on 9 March, 2010

Well they are a fully nude club now and perhaps as a result they have raised the dance prices to $25 from $20. Also the special is now 3 for $55. They lost some girls due to the fully nude requirement and probably some customers as well with the price increases. Drinks for the girls went up also. In this economy seems like a losing move to me. The one thing Vegas had going versus other clubs was it offered value. Now that is gone.

rather not sayonVegas Cabaret

posted on 26 January, 2010

helen is actually doing well she's no longer stripping and now is a medical technician. a very nice girl

mitchonVegas Cabaret

posted on 3 July, 2009

great c;ub. amoeba is a pleasure to talk to and have a lap dance.. ashley is a sweet barmaid who is very friendly with a big smile on her face.

HenryonVegas Cabaret

posted on 4 June, 2009

An O.K. club, and sometimes quite good. I visited on Monday. What surprised me the most was that the price of dance specials has increased from $35 for 3 dances to $40 for 3 dances. While I was there, I didn't see any takers for the dance special. And, at least 3 of the dancers were decent looking. Just relatively few customers.

BrianonVegas Cabaret

posted on 30 May, 2009

Best clubs are Tootsie's and Cheetah

DesireeonVegas Cabaret

posted on 5 May, 2009

I just moved to the area from MI where I danced at a topless club for 5 years. I'm having a hard time finding topless clubs here. How is this place? Any other topless bar recommendations? Thanks.

Layla?onVegas Cabaret

posted on 30 March, 2009

Anyone have any info on Layla? She was the dark haired Russian girl. Very pretty face.

MOPARMANonVegas Cabaret

posted on 16 March, 2009

Does anyone know what happened to a ukrainan girl using the stage name "hellen" she has long brown straight hair, kind of skinny and maybe in her mid thirties. she worked at vegas moved to goldfingers and went back to vegas, over about a six month span in 2008. just trying to find out if she's dancing at another club

JohnonVegas Cabaret

posted on 6 February, 2009

Yes, that mind-blowing amazon is still there. She will put a hurting on you at the 3-for-40 couch. I usually only see her on the good nights, friday-saturday.

steveonVegas Cabaret

posted on 19 January, 2009

is there a dancer named melissa still working here???

ewwwonVegas Cabaret

posted on 29 December, 2008

someone give me a really good reason to go back to this place. went a couple weeks ago and thought the girls looked pretty good. right before closing some chick offered a dance so i went along. holy shit! this girl had the stankest breathe ever. it was so bad i almost threw up.so bad i told her i needed to use the bathroom and just left. i couldn't deal with that. truly disgusting. so unless theres a really good reason some of you can give me to go back.i definitely won't

?onVegas Cabaret

posted on 17 December, 2008

a few years back there used to be a cute bartender named cindy...huge, real tits......anyone know what ever happend to her???

PaolaonVegas Cabaret

posted on 30 November, 2008

I finally know who Paola is. I notice her once b/f but didn't know her name. She came up to me last week but I was more interested in a different girl I've been seeing (think Russia). I asked her her name and remembered her name's mentioned here like 1/2 hour later. So now I just have to get lucky on who's working and who's not working.

posted on 3 November, 2008

Hey does Natalie the waitress still work there on Friday and Saturdays?

nafamaboonVegas Cabaret

posted on 30 October, 2008

Back in the area. About 3 or 4 years ago there was a dancer named Trish. (Had a thing for Grey Goose and Red Bull.) Said she had been working there for a couple of years at the time. Anyone know if she is still dancing at Vegas?

NO CommentonVegas Cabaret

posted on 29 October, 2008

There is a guy named Eric Jager comes in acts like shy drinks beer has NO MONEY house in foreclosure, FPL turned off house in shambles.........abusive as hell to the ex have met her at some other not to be named place........he is a piece of shit and should be avoided been with some chick like years ago not the EX who has AIDS do not trust him he was given me all kinds of shit about this and that when I did happen to see him he is an asshole..........just avoid him has roid rage or something seriously wrong with him. and no money just looking for a free lay.........

ChrisonVegas Cabaret

posted on 20 October, 2008

Monday's are decent. Obviously slower than Friday or Saturday but nice selection of girls and you can hang out for a while longer since there is no urgency for them to leave and hit up another customer.If there are some girls you like I would ask there schedules so you know ahead of time whether a trip down on a Monday will be worth it. Can suck being in a club on a slow night and no good looking girls.

S.C.onVegas Cabaret

posted on 20 October, 2008

How are Monday's at Vegas?

Billy DonVegas Cabaret

posted on 19 October, 2008

Not sure what the hang up with Paola is either, except that she has been there for a long time...looks like she is 18, but is actually in mid 30's...don't know what all the hopla is over her either, maybe it is the private dances, regular dance nothing special

ChrisonVegas Cabaret

posted on 10 October, 2008

FYI for all the Paola followers on here. She's back. Saw here there last night. I don't normally get dances from here so don't know what the deal was but she's back.

JoshonVegas Cabaret

posted on 20 September, 2008

What ever happened to Summer the bartender? She was pretty damn hot and one of the nicest girls there!

ChrisonVegas Cabaret

posted on 15 September, 2008

Don't know for sure where Paola is working. Might try Bada Bing. I think she worked there before VC. Suni I am not sure about. Didn't see her working last time I was there.

posted on 14 September, 2008

wow... i have been out of the game for quite some time... seems there has been a lot going down in VC... Chris, no more Paola? where did she go? Also any 1 know whats up with Suni?

ChrisonVegas Cabaret

posted on 11 September, 2008

Most of the posters here would have said Paola but she doesn't work there anymore. Guess you'll have to take one for the team and find out for yourself. Doing the recon on which club to pick is half the fun anyway.

PARTY PLANNERonVegas Cabaret

posted on 30 August, 2008

Thinking of going here for a Bachelor Party. Which girls do you think will show us the best time? And what is the best day to go?

VegasonVegas Cabaret

posted on 25 August, 2008

lauderhill is not far from pompano but a local would not confuse the two. i don't know of any Vegas named club in pompano so she might have meant this club. VC has several black girls.

AustinonVegas Cabaret

posted on 17 August, 2008

Is Lauderhill near Pompano? A beautiful tall black young lady who used to dance in MN told me she was dancing at Vegas in Pompano. This is the only Vegas I could find. Any sighting of such a beauty here?

DeuceonVegas Cabaret

posted on 4 August, 2008

To clarify the busts were a bunch of raids by police at some clubs and massage parlors in Broward and Dade. Vegas was not raided. Rumor was that some dancers got busted working side jobs at these other places and were then fired by VC when it was discovered. I don't believe the rumor myself. More likely girls just left to try different clubs to see if they can make more money. Just throwing the rumor out there in case someone else can verify or discredit. Paola was there Saturday so she's fine. Elaina I think is on vacation so I think your faves are safe. In general a bunch of newer girls.

Mike VonVegas Cabaret

posted on 4 August, 2008

Busts???? Please give me the gossip. I didn't hear about that. Give me details. Whos was involved. Are my favorites still there...ie..paola and elanna

DeuceonVegas Cabaret

posted on 3 August, 2008

Went last night. Slightly smaller crowd than normal but Sat night usually doesn't pick up until later and I left before midnight. A bunch of new girls. Most look good but personally I miss the girls that were fired or left on their own. Rumor was that some girls were fired for being involved in some of those busts that took place a few weeks ago but I am doubting that. I think mgmt would only be interested in what happens in their club and not what someone does outside. So I think that was a bogus story.

JohnonVegas Cabaret

posted on 2 August, 2008

What been new at vegas? I've heard nothing from anyone here in a while.

Vegas C. TipperonVegas Cabaret

posted on 12 July, 2008

I saw Kyra finally, and she is naughty. When she is on the pole, it actually seems like she is dancing for her own amusement by the way she looks at the mirror. As for the discretion, I hear ya on that one. If ya go to Vegas enough times, you know which girl does what and which ones doesnt. Also I noticed a lot of girls have been fired lately. As for who exactly, I couldnt tell ya but def. some changes.

HenryonVegas Cabaret

posted on 11 July, 2008

Chris only asked for discretion; not complete abstinence. Discretion is always good.

JohnonVegas Cabaret

posted on 6 July, 2008

I disagree C. In fact, I have heard at other clubs that managers do some of the postings some times to drum up interest in the club or certain girls. Management knows that anyone could post anything on this board and be full of shit. How do u separate bullshit from the truth? Besides, this board is pretty tame compared to some of the other boards for clubs around here

posted on 6 July, 2008

Good Idea C .... I'm in!

ChrisonVegas Cabaret

posted on 5 July, 2008

Sounds like mgmt reads this message board from time to time. Enjoy reading the posts but maybe a little discretion would serve everyone. The girl, the club and us customers.

Mike VonVegas Cabaret

posted on 5 July, 2008

Matty...who was the unicorn again, I forget? Also, I told yall about the time I ordered take out with Paola....which was incredible by the way. But was in recently and she had cold feet when I ask about doing this again. Although last time went off with no issues at all, by way she was talking, sounded like management either warned her or all the girls about this type of service. She basically said things needed to cool off for a bit, and maybe next time. So I paid my $200 for an hour in the VIP and let her rape me there instead...

vegas c. tipperonVegas Cabaret

posted on 15 June, 2008

paola is pretty much guaranteed to be there any weekend night ...fridays n saturdays for sure...matty would have to tell you about lexi cause im not sure who she is..

posted on 15 June, 2008

weekend is always a good time to find them... but usually after 9:30 pm....that would be your best bet.. week days are kinda hit or miss...

VISITINGonVegas Cabaret

posted on 15 June, 2008

thanks for the info. Do you guys know what nights these girls work?

vegas c. tipperonVegas Cabaret

posted on 15 June, 2008

lexi doesnt dance anymore?...well shit...

posted on 15 June, 2008

not Puerto Rican Lexi she doesnt dance anymore.. but white lexi.. shes good!

vegas c. tipperonVegas Cabaret

posted on 15 June, 2008

ya look for naughty dominican named paola....lexi is great for dances too but i havent seen her in months..

VISITINGonVegas Cabaret

posted on 14 June, 2008

Going to Florida in a few weeks. Thinking of stopping in here. Who's good to get a few dances with?

vegas c. tipperonVegas Cabaret

posted on 14 June, 2008

i've never heard of the girl that she fought with but i dont doubt that suni kicked her ass..she looks like she would could beat some bitches down...i actually heard about a fight at VC that happened last week, guess that was the one lol

posted on 13 June, 2008

Well she is in the dr.... she has been doing some business out there... also fun fact about suni.. i was just there last night and apparently suni got into a fist fight with some girl named cher suni beat her ass! happened about 4 days ago... so i called suni and she told me that she punched her in the nose... i think she broke it.. then hit her again... the bouncer comes and breaks it up.. suni says in ok im fine let me go, he lets he go and suni punches the girl again... and then they pull hair and that was the end of it.... but that gives me a great idea for vc.... mud wrestling! lol

Try SabadoonVegas Cabaret

posted on 13 June, 2008

Don't know about other nights but Saturday night is high probability for Paola. Been there 5 or 6 times on Sat nite in last few months and have seen her every time.

Mike VonVegas Cabaret

posted on 13 June, 2008

I have not seen Paola in a bit either....maybe she changed her scheudle, anyone else seen her, if so, what days she working

vegas c. tipperonVegas Cabaret

posted on 12 June, 2008

matty..i was at vegas the other nite and suni was looking goooood...just throwing that out there...i havent seen paola in quite a bit now..

JonesonVegas Cabaret

posted on 12 June, 2008

Last time I saw her was maybe March. Then I caught her at another club but she wasn't working. Just hanging out.

posted on 12 June, 2008

Carmen? the only Carmen i knew was the one on the website in the red dress.... are you talking about her? Cuz if so i havent seen her in nearly a year....

RamononVegas Cabaret

posted on 11 June, 2008

Anyone know if Carmen still works here? Haven't seen her in a while.

JackonVegas Cabaret

posted on 21 May, 2008

Vegas tipper, it's unfortunate you didn't get a chance to see her. I guess I was lucky to catch her in my first visit there while on vacation. Anyway she's about 5'3, black hair, brown skin, tight body:)

posted on 21 May, 2008

LIke i said Kyra is a unicorn... rarely ever seen and cant have it when u do see... lol... I have missed Paola every time i went... I have been there like 3 times in the last 2 weeks... cuz both me and my boy wanna see her... but everytime she is not there.. Now Suny is always there, and last time i saw her i got a little kiss on the lips... which she hasnt done in about 6 months.. we use to chill outside of the club.... so kinda surpising.. didnt really know what to make of it lol

vegas c. tipperonVegas Cabaret

posted on 21 May, 2008

damn it..who is this kyra girl/mythical figure ...day girl? weekend girl?...all day girl?...and matty, anything from paola/sunni or was it all a no go...

matty JonVegas Cabaret

posted on 20 May, 2008

Yea definitely hot... i dont think that she is jewish by religion or nationality i just think she lived there and picked up the langauge... Egypt and Israel arent far from eachother...

JackonVegas Cabaret

posted on 20 May, 2008

I know Kyra is puertorican/egyptin. But she said she lived in Israel and talked in hebrew, so I am guessing she's Jewish. Man she's hott.

posted on 20 May, 2008

Oh yea for sure she is a party girl lol... but i understand i didnt mind opening my wallet either lol..

JackonVegas Cabaret

posted on 20 May, 2008

Yeah Kyra is a beauty, and I didn't mind letting my wallet loose for some good time with her. She seems like a bit of a party girl and cocky...but she said she isn't too happy about being around some of the people in the club, like the heavy smoking and drinking and mean fake ass rap guys.

posted on 19 May, 2008

Kyra is gorgeous! Half egyptian half Puerto Rican... beautiful girl... I was there a few months ago on her first night... She is about 19 just a wild party girl... doesnt dance for the money but for the attention, and according to her when shes bored.... So she is kinda like a unicorn, You see them from the distance but cant ever have her... But Jack yes I too was amazed and delighted when I first met her... But like all strippers shes a huster, and being egyptian, PR, and a stripper... hold on to your wallet!

vegas c. tipperonVegas Cabaret

posted on 19 May, 2008

hmmm..kyra isn't ringing a bell...she could very well be a new one because I know they have gotten quite a few news one in recent weeks..still the same ones as before - but just added a few more and from what i've seen...VERY NICE...what does kyra look like?

JackonVegas Cabaret

posted on 18 May, 2008

I was in the area and dropped by for 1st time...had a great time with a gorgeous girl kyra. What do you guys think/know about her?

posted on 29 April, 2008

I guess even if i go to the VIP this weekend it cant match the story we just heard.... So I guess I have to persuade P to come back to a hotel with me.... And if that happens I will video tape it and make a post for you guys... I will have to apologize ahead of time and say sorry for how short the video will be LOL But loved the story Mike!

vegas c. tipperonVegas Cabaret

posted on 29 April, 2008

well damn mike...you got matty beat by a year on paola...he has some major making up to do when he goes lol..waiting til 4:30 does blow though - hopefully you had a few drinks to get ya by..

mike VonVegas Cabaret

posted on 28 April, 2008

Well, I can tell you something new with my favorite girl....P. Take out is available as well. I told you of my escapades in the VIP, last time when I was in to see her, I proposed a take out order for her. Mind you, I have been patronizing her for a year now, and she was open to idea. Proposed it as just a more private dance at my location....usually stay at a hotel close by. Made it clear there would be no all night affair. But we did work something out....had to wait till 4:30am for her to get there after shift which I was put off by cause she promissed earlier, but well worth the 30 mins she stayed and played before rushing off.

posted on 22 April, 2008

No none from me yet...... But soon I am closing a really big deal, and when I do BIG PARTY! I cant wait! Me and Paola will have some catching up to do! But I am willing to hear some more stories!

vegas c. tipperonVegas Cabaret

posted on 22 April, 2008

anyone got anything new recently from VC?

Re: wonderingonVegas Cabaret

posted on 11 March, 2008

Dances are $20. They run a special each hour 3 dances for $35 plus a cigar. Immediately following that they run another 3 for $30 special. Contact level varies with the dancer but most are fairly good. Might want to read some of the posts on this board for info on specific dancers.

wonderingonVegas Cabaret

posted on 11 March, 2008

Coing down on business for a month an I was wondering what the price structure for dances are and what the contact level is in each type of dance. Thanks.

posted on 10 March, 2008

Well i am sad to inform nothing came up on Saturday :( kinda sucks but whatever... Suni and I used to hang out last summer but nothing really happened. and im kinda tryna get things to work out again so I can have some more stories to tell everyone, and hopefully some pictures, and video tapes too HAHAHA....

vegas c. tipperonVegas Cabaret

posted on 10 March, 2008

haha mike...it really is hard to say no when you really want to go deep down isnt it?...did she remember you right away from last time and come up to you?...hey matty...did it all work out with suni?