2001 Odyssey Comments

4.0

2309 North Dale Mabry Highway

Tampa, Florida 33607

Adrian  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on January 3, 2018

Looking for a girl from Poland with dark hair that is skinny. She danced at Polekatz in Illinois. If you know her schedule let me know.

Cashmoney  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on June 3, 2017

Was there a cpl months ago, got to play with katrina, she still there? Lovem dirty

NIKKI  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on September 7, 2016

Hot little blond with tight arse and fake boobies. Good dances but talks too much and VIP / CR is a waste of time with her. NO extras !!

She likes chicks too !!

Chachi  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on August 30, 2016

Does Dakota dance here anymore?

rj1977  on  2001 Odyssey

posted on August 26, 2016

Shzanna East and Richmond McDonald are both child molesters let them know what you think 8202 Downfield Ln Tampa Fl

rj1977  on  2001 Odyssey

posted on August 26, 2016

Shzanna East

Chuck  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on August 21, 2016

Stopped by this club last week and was not impressed. The girl at the door was rude, as was the waitress. Three girls working, none that were noteworthy!

bigdog177  on  2001 Odyssey

posted on May 15, 2016

I was there on May 14th great place does get a little crowded at times but plenty of eye candy .Just wanted to say had a great time the girls are great .Will be visiting again .

The private rooms are fun with you and the Dancer .I was treated right all night .

If you never been here go see it for your selves .

To the staff that works there they do a great job and take care of them as well .

Thanks for a great awesome night 2001 will be back.

bigdog177  on  2001 Odyssey

posted on May 13, 2016

hey there is a dancer from IL is she still working there

Burp  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on May 8, 2016

Nice mobile site

Jen?  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on January 17, 2016

Blonde, shoulder length hair, big natural rack, no tatoos from what I recall. Still working here?

Shawna  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on December 28, 2015

It's been a while since I've been here. Met a thin attractive blond named Shawna. For me, she was very personable. I enjoyed my time with her very much. My favorite part is that she is as much of a hugger as I am. It felt good holding her in my arms.

Glen  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on November 17, 2015

Does anyone know if three dances for 60$ still available ?

Polechickee  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on September 18, 2015

All dancers interested in the Pole Dancing trade in general, hit up the new FB page called POLECHICK dot com. It's a great page for the trade. Guys are welcome too.

Doc S.  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on May 3, 2015

She's a nurse at TGH now

eddie  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on November 18, 2014

girls looking for the best outfits plz follow me on instagram eddiecolingerie if I don't have it I make it

adamrod  on  2001 Odyssey

posted on August 21, 2014

We were out with a small group of friends and decided to hit up 2001 Odyssey after a friend of mine hit a "minor jackpot" at Hardrock. My fiancee was with me so this was quite the experience. Cover is not free for girls and there is no alcohol served in the establishment. They require everyone to purchase at least one drink... whether it be water, soda, etc. If you've never been a strip club that doesn't serve alcohol, don't let that scare you away. Just pre-game... and all is good. Reason they don't serve alcohol is because all the girls are butt ass naked down to the coochie. We had an awesome time and the girls were all really friendly and considerate to my fiancee. They all asked before shoving their voluptuous titties in her face. I can't say all girls are friendly, because I've only been here once, but from our one visit, I'd say the girls treat everyone well and make you feel comfortable. Good entertainment every now and then. I think I've got a good spot for my bachelor party.

james1412  on  2001 Odyssey

posted on August 20, 2014

If central florida is the house of mouse, then south florida is for the strip clubs (and beaches). If you haven't passed by one of the many strip clubs in your lifetime while traveling in tampa, then are you even in tampa at all? My first strip club experience was in orlando and a majority of the clubs there enforces the use of pasties and a g-string, so going here was a new experience as it was all was NUDE. There is a cover fee for both guys and girls (but the girls cover fee is cheaper), and it is required that you buy one drink. Of course, no alcohol or food is sold. If anything just drink outside, and there is typically a food truck outside the club. Oh and they have a champagne room, and private booths for your lap dance needs. So I guess this is a legit strip club?Compared to the other place I have been too, the majority of the clientele here is male (but you will see females here and there).As for the dancers, you will see a good assortment of body types: from super skinny to thick, big boobs, small boobs, fake boobs, grandma boobs, weird looking boobs, white, black, asians, and hispanics. Majority of them were really pretty compared to the strippers in orlando, and they do not look drugged up at all! However, one thing that I notice is that a majority of them have a serious case of cellulite. I remember when I first entered and saw the first girl in my view, guys probably will notice the boobs or vagina first, but for me, it was cellulite! Cellulite is a peeve of mind and I guess guys will never notice these kinds of things, but the whole night I got distracted by it. Just something funny to add in.Even as a female going into an all nude place, you will still have fun (once you loosen up a bit). I actually think the strippers prefer female clients rather than the male clients. Anyways, ladies, just be prepared to have boobs on your face, your face near their pelvis, or get licked/kisses anywhere. They are clean and hygenic so don't worry about getting a disease. I didn't find any fun with boobs on my face or the dancer's playfulness, but what I was really into was all the tricks they did on the pole! Wowza! Seriously, some of these girls should work for circus soleil. Oh and a fun thing I learned from one of the dancers, is that those poles swivel! I never knew that...the things you can learn in strip clubs lol. Seriously, if you want me to make it rain on you, just do awesome tricks on the pole then boom easy money from me lol. No need to strip or anything haha. Environment wise, it's quite smokey, so it feels like your throat is burning. To reduce this, do not sit near those machines which blows out smoke. They also have a tv which will play football/basketball/soccer/whatever is in season, so if you were forced to go here against your will, the tv can entertain you. As for the bathrooms, female restrooms here are surprisingly super clean! Don't know about the male restrooms though lol.Will I go back? Probably this will be a one time thing unless a friend wants to go, or I am with a group of guys like what happened last night lol. But seriously these girls are so nice and not stuck-up. I told one of the really good pole dancers that I am interested in trying pole dancing and she gave me so much advice haha...for beginners better to use a stationary pole than one which swivels. Anyways, guaranteed you will have a good time.

BJSoxFan  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on August 12, 2014

Last Thursday visited 2001 early afternoon for a quick peek at some ladies. Met an Asian girl named Jayda right away, this girl was on me like crazy and would not stop until I gave her a dance. I am glad that I did, because she let me go all the way for $140 in the UFO. @$$-2-M0uth for $140, never though I would see that in a club, this chick is nuts. Had protect and everything ready to go. Part of me feels really dirty because she is obviously a filthy whore, but dang that was goood.

ben  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on July 14, 2014

is alex still working there??? its been a couple of years.

Mark  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on May 12, 2014

To the guy from NY asking about Aleah - she the one who danced by Natalya? She moved back to FL a while back and she's a nurse now.

Super Mario  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on May 7, 2014

Spencer is incredibly hit

Auto Lover  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on April 19, 2014

Does Ferrari give good lap?

MMHINC  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on April 14, 2014

Does Kristen still work there? Taller slimmer blonde with lower back tattoo and a very pretty face

Marilyn  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on March 27, 2014

Had a dance with a girl named Marilyn and she is super hot and worth the money. Simone is not bad either.

Max B  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on February 22, 2014

Finally hit the Starship and is was worth every penny. Discount for 15 minutes, but grindin so hard it turned into 30. There is this one tall blonde that's super built. Short pixie haircut and a body that's bangin. Gotta get her name next time. Wish they had alcohol, but me and my boys made up for it with drinks at the after hours. What's up with them 3 girls smoking Sticks n Stones E Cigs? Get them on the pole. Thanks for the free E Cigs and the impromptu lap dance.

cool news  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on July 8, 2013

12R7aK Muchos Gracias for your article.Thanks Again. Keep writing.

Total Rip-Off  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on May 6, 2013

Avoid the $400 champagne room. Anything a girl tells you is a lie! There is a sheer curtain at the entrance and you are on infra-red camera the whole time. You can get more action sitting at the stage, really. There is a little known option of $140 for a 15 min spaceship that is the only thing worth it and only with the right girl.

Slick  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on April 17, 2013

Wow what a horrible experience. I was there this weekend and the bar tender was do rude. The dancers were nice but the door girl was very pushy about a tip. When I did a private VIP room the waitress was also very pushy about a tip. Don't go there if you want to have a relaxed atmosphere. Maybe I should have taken the Molly I was offered by the bouncer

clerm  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on January 8, 2013

Corina still working at the club?

Chicago Cat  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on October 31, 2012

Anyone know if GO GO, Veronica, Persia still dance at this club I will be heading down in Dec.

D  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on October 29, 2012

Chelsey!!!! You are so fucking hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From NY  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on October 9, 2012

I was at 2001 a few years ago and had a great time with a dancer named Aleah. Is she still there?

Siera or Sierra?  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on October 4, 2012

Anyone know if Sierra is still dancing at 2001 or anywhere?

strip voyageur  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on August 1, 2012

A girl named meesha fucks for $500 in the spaceship, staff was extremely rude the last time I was there. The girls look absolutely miserable, even saw a bouncer screaming at a girl in front of the whole club. Very unprofessional. This place is a whorehouse. I pick Mons ANYDAY

Ace S.  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on June 12, 2012

I have been to this club twice and after the second try, I never went back. I basically walked in at around 6-7 pm while the admission was supposed to be free. The rude lady at the door led me into a room with 4-5 other dudes sitting around waiting for some action while the only dancer in the room was standing in the corner doing her own thing (NOBODY was on the stage). While I'm depressed by this scene, the rude lady comes up to me and asks me to buy a mandatory drink. At that point I walked out of the club and went across the street for a much better experience. There is just too much typical strip club shady stuff going on at this place. The first time I was there, I put up with it just to see what it's like. Aside from the mandatory drinks, they charge you $15 for every time you take a girl in the level 1 dance rooms. If I remember correctly, they have a level 2 room and the space room as well which can cost around $500. The girls are trained to talk you into going to the space room and while they promise the world to you, everybody knows those champaigne rooms are nothing but a big scam. I could call a 10 times better looking girl for half that price. Anyway, if they had no competition, I would understand the arrogance and the shady business tactics. But, when there is a real world class club right across the street, why would anyone settle for less?

Cori  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on February 29, 2012

Hi, Ill be visiting Odyssey in about 2 weeks! Be sure to come visit me while im in town and lets have some fun! Ill be dancing by the name Cori if its not already taken there :) xoxo

Golfer  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on February 19, 2012

Almost anything goes wih the right girl in this club but it caters to out-of-town visitors and is $$ compared to places over in St. Pete or up in Pasco. Bouncer tours the downstairs rooms every couple of dances, but tends to just make his presence known and he leaves you pretty much alone. The best bang for the buck can be in the spaceship, but expect a lot of bucks for the bang, so to speak.

Madison / Valerie  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on February 18, 2012

I use to live in Tampa and was a regular. I moved to D.C. for business. I'd really love to come and see Madison. Very cute blonde, sexy body, nice perky natural, had no tats at the time. I do remember she drove a gray Hummer. Does anyone know if she still works there? If not where does she work now?

ben  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on February 15, 2012

the club is nice, i had a great time.

Sean  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on November 27, 2011

Yes I agree. First time with this girl and brought her to O. Familiarity helped second time with a BJ and the third time was a charm. Never expected it to happen in a strip club.

Couples  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on November 13, 2011

is this a good place for couples? Girlfried said she would go.

CLUB TOUR...  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on October 22, 2011

What happens when a girl ask if you want a tour of the club? i was ask last week but declined-Info would be great

Kimbo Slice  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on April 12, 2011

Staff needs to be more friendly and they need new faces! 3/10 my vote

Nice visit  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on March 8, 2011

I visited the club recently. The club is not very fancy, but not a dump either. Even though they have signs in all of the rooms about no sexual activity allowed, it happens. Nice BJ from one and fingered another to O. So my review is a very nice club to visit.

Pharmc632  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on December 24, 2010

Hello! dckecde interesting dckecde site!

Pharme146  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on November 29, 2010

Hello! gfefeec interesting gfefeec site!

Pharmd854  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on November 15, 2010

Hello! ekcbdgc interesting ekcbdgc site!

Pharme247  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on September 5, 2010

Hello! deecebd interesting deecebd site!

Chicago  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on July 25, 2010

Does someone who goes by the name Chicago ever work here? Sometimes goes by Lisa. Has a tatoo of "Anthony" on her upper right shoulder blade. Met her up in Casselberry sometime ago and said she sometimes works over here. Just don't know when.

Juan  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on July 11, 2010

The girls here have gotten pretty fat, especially the Latinas!!!!! What happened to the hot women?

BYOB?  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on July 10, 2010

Can a customer bring their own liquor into the club?

help  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on June 23, 2010

wanted to know if you guys are open on july 5th day shift, if so wht time do u guys open ?

dwaine  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on June 12, 2010

my sister worked here a few yers ago here is a picture now she is working in florida making more money then ever the club that she dances at is called playmates she makes 12 dollers an hour plus tips it as all nude club

In The Know  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on April 22, 2010

The club is open on Sundays, just closed for Easter. The club opened at 7:00pm

simpleguy  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on April 22, 2010

what are the prices like during the day

Question  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on April 11, 2010

are you guys open on sundays ? stopped by on easter sunday around 5 PM, looked like it wassnt open.

Bill  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on March 20, 2010

2001 means pounds. The vip is a complete rip off. Fat chicks selling blow.

Delilah Strong  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on March 13, 2010

Is it worth coming to see her?

Paul  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on February 18, 2010

I stopped by this club last week and again this afternoon. I had a great time- alot of great looking and friendly girls, a friendly staff, and a great environment for an afternoon. Had some private time with Riley- an awesome combination of incredible looks, fantastic personality, thoughtfulness, ambition, and intelligence. Definately was not disappointed. Everyone in the club from dancers, waitresses, bartenders, and management deserves kudos. Keep up the great work! I will definately be back.

Trouble  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on January 20, 2010

Is there a Hot Sweet Blonde named Dallas workin there? Used to dance near Chicago? Miss her

isitworthit  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on January 3, 2010

hey everybody, I wanna check this place out, i was just wondering what the dance prices are, and if VIP is a big scam? thanks

Terry  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on November 6, 2009

Can you still get party material in the champagne room and put it on your credit card or have all the old school girls moved on?

shane  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on November 4, 2009

is there a girl named Taya working there.

2001live.com  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on October 24, 2009

If anybody comes by here I recommend 2001's website. You get unlimited stage cam and dressing room cam for $10 a month, and they have a separate chat room on premises where you can get a little private time with your favorite girl if she's in there.

Dat Bitch  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on June 17, 2009

Lost cause. STay away.

Randy  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on May 22, 2009

Stripper Bitch #2, thanks for correcting me. Aubrey is the best. I will remember to ask for her next time I am at the club. She was so hot.

Stripper Bitch #2  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on May 20, 2009

The Audrey that you're talking about is actually AUBREY. She is the best and I recommend everyone go to her. There is also another girl who is worth your money as well, Corrina. Ask for them. It will be worth every $400 champange room =]

roxy  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on May 3, 2009

Does a sexy Latina who goes by Roxy happen to dance here? Half-Puerto-Rican, half-Italian, petite, kind of mature, from Chicago originally, used to dance at Scarlett's.

Randy  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on April 26, 2009

Went to 2001 Odyssey on 4/25. I had a very good time there. I had a dance with Audrey. The was a beautiful girl with several piercings including the tongue, belly button and hood. They glowed in the black light which added to their attraction. I liked the private area, well worth the $30. Audrey was fantastic, energetic and very sensual. I will try to have more dances with her next time I am there. Next time, I will also send my wife to her. She was the best lapdance I have had at any place. Thanks Audrey!

dee dee  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on April 24, 2009

this club is ok but Lisa is a cock sucking, cock eyed, puerto rican, man faced whore. So if thats your type shes there thurs-sat.

re: Suggestions  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on April 12, 2009

Unless someone has a better suggestion, I would suggest going to another club. Any club but this one.

Suggestions?  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on April 7, 2009

I have heard and read good things about this place. Are there recommendations of petite (blond's OK but brunette is preferred) dancers who work weekdays or weekeday nights? I will be in town for a conference next week and want to drop in here for some fun and good company.

.  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on March 27, 2009

Im looking to relocate and searching out a housemom position Right now Im a housemom in the detroit/ dearborn area I also run a small business as a traveling store selling dance wear, dance shoes, jewelry and other accessories. I do travel and set up in clubs and give the girls an opportunity to purchase dance wear and things at very reasonalble prices. I'm wondering who can I contact to see if I would be welcome to come to this club and let the girls see what I have to offer, I do have a few dancers that do travel with me and work the clubs im invited to for the nights im in town. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks Jo

Mr_Orgasmic  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on March 8, 2009

2 Dancers to try out IMHO are: Anastasia she's a young blonde , sexy, and actually will talk with you rather than just hustle you for the dances. Monica a Strawberry Blonde, is awsome, very tight sexy body and intelligent too! If you like to have a conversation with a Dancer who actually knows things beyond dancing, she's one to enjoy for both interesting conversation as well as great Lap Dances! Cheers!

ken  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on February 26, 2009

I will be in town in a couple of weeks. Any suggestions for the best dayshift girls

ManPower  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on February 22, 2009

If a dancer at 2001 likes you, she still is not allowed to sit with you for more than 3 songs if you do not buy a dance. Them's the rules. They will page her or someone will tap her on the shoulder and tell her they need to speak with her. If she really likes you, she will figure out a way to get a phone number to you or agree to meet you nearby after work, if she sees you as anything but a customer. Trust me, I know. This is a nice club with some strikingly beautiful girls, but they are experts at collecting your money - even moreso than Mons - much moreso than the clubs in Holiday and over on Route 19 North.

to old regular  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on February 13, 2009

the taylor you are referring to is not the same person as gina, that taylor was better looking than this pushy ass bitch gina. i heard taylor was in miami.

old regular  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on February 6, 2009

thanks for the info on gina...i'm tryin to figure out if she is the gina that worked here before...taylor maybe?...thanks

JS  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on February 1, 2009

Gia/Gina is blonde (maybe dyed?) with short hair, taller than the average dancer, I would guess 5'9"-6' with her heels on. She has a unique body. I think her ass is her best and most distinctive feature. When you see her ass from the side, it has a nice round curve that sticks out more than usual, a white girl with a lot of booty. But she is not fat at all, she has a tight body, her ass is fairly tight. Her face is not that pretty but not too bad. She gives a good lapdance. She is fun to watch and tip on stage. She is pushy to get dances and her greediness is very apparent, although this unfortunately seems to norm at the clubs in Tampa.

If a dancer really likes you...  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on January 31, 2009

..she won't spend any time with you at the club but hint to get together outside. If she really likes you as an ATM but it's slow, she'll spend lotsa time sitting with you 'til it's time to go make money.

if a dancer really likes you  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on January 31, 2009

If a dancer at any strip club really likes you, do you think that she would spend time with you for free when you are not spending any money?

Do you haggle?  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on January 30, 2009

Do you haggle over the price of lap dances? I think that a fair price for a lap dance is between $5 andf $7. $10 for a lap dance is sometimes reasonable but I would generally not pay more than that (at ANY strip club).

old regular  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on January 29, 2009

who is gia? or gina maybe? did she work here before and then came back? hot brunette?

The golfer  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on January 29, 2009

I heard the redheaded Georgia girl, Amber from Ybor Strip was working at 2001 now. Is that true? I am coming in town for the Super Bowl and would love to see her again. Is she there in the daytime?

DPW  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on November 25, 2008

No no no...no 6 ft rule!!

Timea  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on October 29, 2008

Oh long time no post! I just started working there, I am the only European :) Come see me mid shift!

Great club!  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on September 27, 2008

Beautiful girls, not toooo expensive. Didn't try the spaceship, though.

jason  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on September 22, 2008

Is 2001 odyssey gonna be one of the clubs that are gonna have the 6 foot rule?

bird  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on September 21, 2008

A lil bird told me that all Club are being raided soon they already started with lipstix and sea who is next..tell the girls...the truth...

regular guest  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on September 20, 2008

I have been going to 2001 occasionaly for the past few years. Nice and I have never had any complaints but I like to try differnt places and I found a new place on MLK by the Yankees field. Platinum. It has a lot more space and the girls don't talk to me about the inside workings of the club. I think I found a new spot.

taylor?  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on September 3, 2008

any dancer here by that name?

re: Comparison  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on August 31, 2008

I haven't been to Tampa in a few years, but when I did go to these clubs the main reason I like 2001 compared to Mons is the privacy of the dances. Mons typically did have hotter girls, although not always, but I never was comfortable or could not really get into a dance at the Mons with everyone gawking while the dance was going on.

Comparison  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on August 30, 2008

So I wanted to try both clubs, you guys and mons, to see what the whole competition thing was. I have to admit I liked mons better. Alot more 7-10's then you guys had. Lap dances where awesome and no one tried conning me into going into a champagne room where you will get "everything you want". Lap dances where reasonable, they usually will work out deals if asked before hand. Your dj said the same lame things, over and over again. Mons jukebox was a break, and the sound system actually sounded pretty good. Overall I liked Mons.

I know it's fun...  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on August 25, 2008

... for employees to hijack the comment board to attack each other (look at YS) but as a customer I can say Nick -- whomever he is -- wouldn't get me to visit 2001. The reputation of the attitude/quality of the girls gets me to come in. Their attitude activities gets me to stay an d maybe come back. As long as the girls don't confuse me with the ATM, I'm fine. We all know time is money and I'm paying you for your time, be it attention on stage or in back. But ... if the answer the first five times is "no, I don't want a dance" then move on. If I tip you on stage, it means I probably want to at least say hello. And, if you wanna whine about the manager, keep it in the dressing room.

Nick  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on August 25, 2008

I think everyone is just envious of Nick. Why would you put up with 100 women whining and OTR unless you could get some too? And he picks the good looking ones. Nothing wrong with this picture. Ask Daisy...

l...........  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on August 23, 2008

nick is a damn fine manager, one of the very best in the business and i would now. keep your own fucking personal agendas to yourself.

Doest Matter  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on August 15, 2008

Is it just me or has anyone noticed the nick is running this club into the ground. He cant stop crying to the girls about his life. Grow some balls and move on I mean with all the pussy he is getting from diamond you would think he would stop crying about his wife. Nick is bringing his personal matters to the club and startded to many problems for others. None of the girls respect him. I have no idea why ownership has not fired him.

lap dances nude?  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on August 14, 2008

any action on day shift HJ's or bj's bob

Chaos (Candice)  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on July 25, 2008

Hey can anyone give a message to Charisma for me. I knew her a few years back and would like to get ahold of her. Tell her to go to myspace at /thejacq Thanks!

Daisy  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on July 9, 2008

Is daisy still there

Carl  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on July 9, 2008

I met this 5'10 goddess named Julie and Oh My God!! I asked if they had a ladder so I could climb her! They need to get one. I tried to climb her anyway. I spent an hour with her and more than worth the money I had to spend. If I had that every day there would be no need for anything else in life but more money to spend on her!! I know this sounds funny and unreal but my wife would be in trouble just to spend one more hour in the champage room with her.

MNM  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on July 4, 2008

I will be in town on business in a few weeks and plan to stop by the club. I haven't been in Tampa in about 5 years. How is this club nowadays? Is there any good looking talent working at 2001? In the past this was a pretty decent club and had a few fine looking dancers that gave pretty good lap dances.

looked for work  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on June 29, 2008

Well from what i can tell, this is one of the top places in tampa to go to make money. If you are a siliconed breast filled barbie doll.Not saying that you have to be really huge breasted but saying if your not you better have some exotic look about you that will make you stand out.But since Tampa is a little slower right with the economy being fucked right now there usually packed with dancers and will not hire.

Charisma  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on June 26, 2008

Does Charisma still work here.

Extras are...  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on June 24, 2008

... called extras for a reason. If various activities, liberties offered by a dancer in a club was standard operating procedure then they'd be "expecteds." There's also an expectation on the girl for, "extra" compensation. Just as we pay for time in back, the girls get gigged for time in back. Not sure what it is at 2001 but at some clubs it's $5 per song. So if you're giving a girl $20 for a song, she's only pocketing $15. And if you're giving a girl, say $100 for five lap dances, she's only getting $75. Now, if she provides extras, she gets every penny of that. Of course if you're tipping in pennies, don't expect any "extras" next time.

411 club action Tamp  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on June 24, 2008

Is the best club for action is Mon Ven's Where can we get the extras we are all looking for. Bob

Regular Joe  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on June 23, 2008

This club used to be a lot better but has now gone done like so many others. The good looking girls no longer work because they say no one is coming in and they still have to pay the club just to dance. Skip the club and just hit the massage place down the road on Kennedy never leave unsatified.

Re: Bill  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on June 10, 2008

Don't pay any attention to this guy Bill. He's goes all around different states and clubs posting rude and obnoxious crap. On top of that he's a full blown liar with no life.

Robbed  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on June 6, 2008

This is one of the worst scamming joints in the state of Florida. Girls promise you everything (and I mean *everything*) if you pay for a trip to the VIP room. Once there you're told there's a mandatory purchase of champaign (cheap crap for $150 a bottle). The price for the "services" suddenly escalates. Then there's another fee for the club. Try to use a credit card and you'll be charged even more. Once you're in the VIP room a transparent curtain is drawn, the girl starts gyrating but *everything* turns out to be nothing at all. Stay away! Stay far away!! Better yet, just go across the street to Mons. The service there is basic but the girls are nude, friendly and they don't try to con you.

2001 regular  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on May 25, 2008

any bj's or hjs at this club, does the club have a day shift. No, No, Yes

Curt frm Gainesville  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on May 23, 2008

Does anyone know if Chassey, from Jax NSG, is dancing anywhere? I was told she left about a year ago, she talked about her family in Tampa, thought she may be down there.

411 action.  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on May 15, 2008

any bj's or hjs at this club, does does the club have a day shift. Bill

TRINITY  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on May 14, 2008

Shes in jail.. thats the losers that work there. but ask nick he knows it all

??????  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on May 2, 2008

I hear they are looking for some daytime staff members at this club...anyone know about this?

Travel4SC  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on May 2, 2008

Best experience was watching lots of shaved pussy stageside here, then going to ETS (modeling) to see a former stripclub dancer (mid 20s, hot body, perfect B-cup tits, smooth bald pussy). Got naked on the couch, she got totally nude, I played with her shaved snatch while she stroked me. Banged her from behind, then with her on the couch legs spread, then I came while she spread that bald pink cunt wide open. Awesome evening.

Daisy  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on May 1, 2008

is she a finisher? who are the finsihers here?

Paul  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on April 28, 2008

There is this really hot blonde named Daisy. She is small with big boobs and is amazing. I recomend her!

brob  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on April 24, 2008

I went to the club a while back with a couple of buddies met this one sexy lady named trinity...went recently she's not there ne more...ne body kno were I can get another dance with her it was well worth the money...thanx for u help b

Toby  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on April 18, 2008

Does anyone know if Sasha still works here? I danced with her a couple of months ago, and haven't seen her recently. Miss her pretty face, hot body and sexy Russian accent.

ERIK  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on April 17, 2008

Go talk about policitial shit on another web site this site is for stripper talk only

RE: Angel  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on April 15, 2008

She moved to Sarasota and is now working at The Cheeta over there

canadian customer  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on April 15, 2008

Anybody know what happened to a tall exotic girl named Angel? I am from Canada and have come back home from a vacation and no one seems to know where she went. If you know, please leave a message on here. She was very friendly and not your typical stripper. Thanks

Change you can XEROX  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on March 17, 2008

Barack has admitted to heavy cocaine use...........when things get tough in the oval office will he again go to the blow? Hillary is READY!

GERRI FERRARO  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on March 17, 2008

is being savagely attacked by barack's henchmen. Yet she stands up to the bullies! Hillary is ready to lead on DAY 1.

random_soldier  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on February 17, 2008

this place is awesome, went saturday night got a lap dance from Courtney and she was amazingly gorgous and gave me an amazing lap dance, make sure get your money before you go in side, i had to use the ATM in there and it has a $8 service fee, lucky my bank pays for those

Milwaukee  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on February 17, 2008

I was there visiting from milwaukee, over the summer, i went to a ton of places in tampa and this was the one i had the most fun at the staff was super cool... from the door guy, to the bartenders, to kris the dj... as a dj for another strip club, i will say kris is one of the top guys i have heard... and trust me i have heard some great and horrible dj's.... now the girls... even though i work in a strip club, i rarely go to them unless im outta town, all the girls were hot, and super nice and explained everything, and how it works... like the 5 dollar charge to go into couch... it makes sense once they explained it to me... ne way i will be back down there during spring break and i look foreword to being there again...

Json  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on February 5, 2008

Anyone going on vacation to the south anytime soon? Check us out if your just visiting or whatever. We have 5 clubs in the Miami area to accomidate you while you visit. Loved your club while I was up there, so let me return the generousity. Booby Trap!! 1-877-424-8727. Tell them JSON sent you!!

tom41  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on January 24, 2008

This club is the worst of it's kind. The girls are pushy and have bitchy personalities, not very attractive and seem to be either too skinny or too heavy. I didn't se one set of nice tits in the whole place which is rare. This club rips you off the minute you walk in and continues at every entrance, had a few dances upstairs with a girl cannot remember her name but she turned out to be a total loser and took me for 200. I would not recommend this club to anyone in Ocala or my hometown of Pittsburgh.

Just an answer...  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on January 22, 2008

Erin is working tonight

Vote Republican!  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on January 22, 2008

The Democrates are distroying themselves in this election, which was entirely predictable.

justadude  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on January 18, 2008

Is erin still working there? Black hair, beautiful blue eyes?

Blueberry  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on January 17, 2008

Gave myself a Christmas present and visited this place. Would rate it so-so, 'cuz I've been to much better and much worse places. Prices are a bit higher than the Florida average, but not as outrageous as Mons. Lapdances were OK, nothing special. None of the girls would be straight up about the $450 spaceship voyage, so I put my wallet back in my pocket and didn't try it.

In The Know...  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on November 21, 2007

Yes! The club is open 365 days a year! On Thanksgiving the club will open at 7:00pm. Normal business hours are Sun - Wed noon until 4:00am and Thurs - Sat noon until 5:00am. You need to come in and check out my favorite dancer, Go Go!!!!

Thanksgiving  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on November 21, 2007

Are we open on Thanksgiving

joe  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on November 15, 2007

Charisma one of the hottest entertainers in tampa . Check her out and you will agree with me. Gentlemen enjoy the beauty

mellowfellow  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on November 14, 2007

tried both mons and this club, seems to me that mons has the crack ho's, although this club is small, some girls are nice but not many plus its a rip off when your charged over and over for dances. Doesn't seem to me either one is a place to have a good time.

in response....  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on November 13, 2007

actually mons girls are not up to par lately across the street.

eh  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on November 9, 2007

across the street is better. more girls. prettier girls.

Jackson  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on November 8, 2007

What is race mix of the dancers? Latin, Asian, Black, White?

Andy  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on November 7, 2007

To TIM:I have been here twice, once on Friday night a couple months back and this last Saturday Night. The Girls are HOT, There are some fake breast but what do you expect? There are some that are not as hot as others but, the less attractive ones are not coming by every 2 seconds asking you if you want a lap dance. If you say no they usually leave you alone. There are quite a few dancers here, It was a little crowded this last Saturday, sometimes it was was hard to even see the stage but it fills and empties. I am very pleased with this place and will be back again once I get more money.. This should not be passed up if you are in TAMPA, recommend by myself.

Tim  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on November 6, 2007

I've heard conflicting reports about this place. First I heard the girls were hot than I heard this place is a dumping ground for all the VD coke-hos that have been run out of Miami. I don't want a chick with diseases rubbing her twat on me. What's the deal?

Joe Q  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on November 5, 2007

There is no alchol here and the women are ugly and mean. Is it Tampa or just this place?

Sin  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on November 4, 2007

I can some this place up in 3 words for you. Oh hell no.

Jamie  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on October 18, 2007

I worked here a few years ago and I'm dying to come back. I've worked all over the country and this place is the best kept secret in strip clubs. The management is super nice, which you can tell because most of the staff has been here for years. The girls are super nice, the club is ridiculously nicer than across the street, and bang for your buck- this is the best kept strip club secret in the US. Nude dances, you can touch anywhere but down there. (Down there is busy rubbing on you anyway.) There are full bars right outside and people run back and all night long. I miss this place so much!

Big Daddy  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on October 9, 2007

Anyone know if cookie from BA in Holiday is working here? I herad she might.. Thanks

Reid  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on October 8, 2007

What are the prices like during day shift.

Sexy Latina  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on October 3, 2007

Sweetie Touching is allowed but not the kitty!

Traveling  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on October 2, 2007

whatever happened with that stupid 6 foot rule? no longer any concern? also, is most of the pussy here totally shaved? can you touch pussy in the private dance areas?

Mike from MA  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on September 30, 2007

Tony you are one crazy guy. This is the best kept secret in the states.Beautiful women everywhere lapdancing private rooms friendly place, friendly service.One bitchy little red haired bartender but the rest is great.

Jeff  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on September 28, 2007

Still lookin for Taylor, tell her old Packer buddy says hi and wants to see her.

Jeff  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on September 23, 2007

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a friend from here. Gina/Taylor used to dance here about 2 years ago, I know it's a long time ago but I was hoping someone would have some info? Thanks

vip?  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on September 22, 2007

Does this club have a vip area there isn't any info listed on the page.

re mgr  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on September 22, 2007

hey thanx for the info Ill be there when I get off my plane... I have to wait around for awhile for someone to pick me up... thanx again

Mgr  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on September 22, 2007

The Club is 10 min from the airport and there are several places within walking distance where you can have drinks. Hand stamps allow you to come and go as you please and alcohol is served till 2:45am in this county.There is no alcohol allowed inside the club. Look forward to having you visit the club!

visit  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on September 21, 2007

this place sounds awesome I will be down there next week to check it out, I'm not from the area I will be flying in and am wondering how far this place is from the airport and is there anyplace to drink around there... dry bars make about as much sence as stevie wonders sunglasses, the dudes blind, wtf?? ne way lookin for info b4 I make the trek...

How Much!!!!!  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on September 16, 2007

How Much for a sexy time!!!!!!!

Current Dancer  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on September 13, 2007

Nick is still the GM and yes there is still zero tolerance for drugs, drinking and extras.

ex dancer  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on September 10, 2007

just seeing if this club is any different. nick still manger for night shift? how many girls a night for weekends? and is there still the no tolerance for girls drinking(21+ of course)

Sources Say  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on August 8, 2007

Larissa's up north, too. Damn yankees!

Re: 2 NYers  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on August 7, 2007

According to the forums, the fun and friendly Hypnotic is dancing up north. Don't know if sweet Larissa followed her.

mrman  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on July 30, 2007

Where is the two girls from NY? I think they went with the names Hypnotic and Larissa.They said that they will be back @ Odyssey in July....has anyone heard from them. I would really love to see them again.

Mich Boy  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on July 23, 2007

Hi Lacey, quick note to say hello. It's been since April, but I think of your perfect body often. Still with the same boyfriend? If not, I'd probably leave my wife for you. Have you been working a lot lately?

Bobby Shaddoe  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on July 8, 2007

I haven't been here in a while, but is there a girl named Athena that still works here? I had a great time with her, she was smoking hot and very nice, easy to talk to and we had a blast.

wondering  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on July 2, 2007

Is there still a girl Natalya works there? Blond and big boobs wears a pinstripe suit? I've been checking around a few clubs, I had a champagne room with her like two years ago and then never saw her again, I'll dance with her again anytime! Also looked for Krista the other night and she wasn't there but works on weekends maybe?

re: Platinum SPAM  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on June 30, 2007

Boycott the spammin place and make it's business fail right from the start. Never reward SPAM.

INFO  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on June 23, 2007

Does a hott blonde named tina work here?

Dave  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on June 15, 2007

A coworker and I were there last week at a conference in Orlando. We drove JUST for this place - it's that good (80 miles). Girls are between 8 and 10 - easy to talk to - and the back room ($25, $50 and $60 for 3 dances + $5 to the bouncer) is amazing. Hands on and tons of fun. Would ABSOLUTELY recommend this place to anyone.

Enlightened  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on June 5, 2007

I visit this club quite often as well as most of the others in the area(Mons, YS, etc) and I find myself coming back to this place more and more. They always seem to have a good mix of ladies and all of them seem friendly and easy to talk to...met a dark haired beauty last time I was there named Rio, pretty smile, great attitude and even better dances...look forward to seeing you again soon honey!!!

DAY TRIPPER  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on May 28, 2007

Stopped in on a sunday afternoon..............surprised to see that they were open and actually had girls and customers....they must be doing something right at this place as they seem to be one of the few places that are actually open on sundays

wondering..  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on May 27, 2007

is there still a petite girl who danced by the name of jasmine at a different club. she is short curly long dark brown hair with possibly some blonde hi lights. she is puerto rican can be a little loud at times lol. if this rings any bells please post just wanted to see if she still worked there. thanks in advance for any help

Question  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on May 25, 2007

Looking to be in the area in June -- what are the prices and is full contact allowed here? Thanks!

club crawler  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on May 22, 2007

2001 is the place for a bachelor party. Ybor has on any given night 15 to 25 dancers. 2001 has way more and better quality. Ybor pushes drinks all the time and charges more if it is for a girl!

RE: Happy Lapper  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on May 22, 2007

What would you say is the better joint for private dances, 2001 or Ybor? Trying to think of a good place for my brother's bachleor party. And anybody you'd recommend? Thanks for the info.

Happy Lapper  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on May 21, 2007

Strip Club Jesus: This place is definitely still the best nude club Tampa has to offer. Mons has always been WAY overrated and there is absolutely NO privacy in that place. This place has been my favorite for the last 5 years. Plenty of beautiful women of all types and they will actually take the time to talk to you. The contact gets much better the more private the room. The spaceship is a good value and the room and comfort of the champagne rooms allows the girls to get really creative!

Gotta Finda Home...  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on May 21, 2007

Used to go to Mons all the time but ZERO privacy, stopped in here for a change and was greatly impressed by the quality of girls, even on dayshift. All the girls were friendly and talkative and made me feel like they weren't just interested in cleaning out my wallet Ill definitely be back

strip club jesus  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on May 17, 2007

THE BEST club in FL. Very cute, approachable girls, nude, spread eagle lap dances, and I took two girls into the spaceship with me for an hour. There is something to be said for women with skills. This was the mid 90s, don't know if it is still like that now 2007.

club crawler  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on May 16, 2007

I live in Tampa and get around to all the clubs. This club is kool if you like crowds. Daytime is a slower pace but still lots to look at. Cali is very friendly and gives great dances

Billy  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on May 15, 2007

Had a great time at the club for my bday. Met Janet there and she gave a great dance. She was very nice and she's the type of chick that would be cool just to hang out with. Wonder if anyone knows who I am talking about.

Bobo  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on May 15, 2007

Stopped in on a whim, had some time to kill.....I was there at about 2 pm... girls everywhere and friendly too, had dances with Jasmine, perfect little body and a black girl named Mickey....both well woth the time and money........I'll be back

*******  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on May 10, 2007

BJ is back in Las Vegas. Puma-another word for ........... is whre she is at. XO

phil  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on May 6, 2007

in town all week on vacation. lookig for a real toned, hard-body. any suggestions on which girls and what night they are working?

LostinTranslation  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on April 25, 2007

So do Elle or Belle still work here. They are great and I am coming back for a golf vacation.

In the Know  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on April 21, 2007

Echo is on vacation and should be back to work in the next couple of weeks. Everyone misses her and is hoping that she is having a GREAT tiime!

Remax  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on April 20, 2007

What happened to Echo? Haven't seen her for a long time.

a current employee  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on April 20, 2007

Come on "Past Employee" you are acting very childish.

dk  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on April 10, 2007

who are the hottest girls here

uncomfortable  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on April 9, 2007

That is an understatement. Putting it lightly. Had a few Specials, but not worth it to me. To many eyes

Mich Boy  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on April 6, 2007

Lacey, thanks for the 3 song special Monday night. Sorry I didn't make it to the spaceship with you. Maybe next time! You have a perfect body! A bit uncomfortable in the booth, but sexy none the less (mirrors!) Hope you had fun in DC(Alexandria) area. Tom

FYI  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on March 28, 2007

I think I have a thought or two on who the person who wrote the last comment and it definatly wasn't a customer. They've been firing all the nasty girls and I believe that is just one of them. Anyone who goes to Tampa knows that 2001 and maybe 1 other place has the best quality of entertainers with the best talent.

Billy  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on March 25, 2007

Does anyone know if a BJ is still working at Odyssey? Amazing the first time and I want to go back for more.

Jasmine  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on March 25, 2007

Or is there any way you can come in during the day before 6pm? I normally work from 12-5pm but sometimes stay till 6 or 7pm. That way there would be more oportunities to see eachother on your trip.

Jasmine  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on March 25, 2007

Just let me know which night and what time you want me there. And I'll be there ; )

Jasmine perfect 34C  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on March 24, 2007

You must be the girl i have been thinkin about. Will you be there any nights this week? i perfectly understand the picture thing. Id love to see you. Let me know if youll be there Sun through Wed night, and ill be there to see you.

Jasmine  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on March 24, 2007

If it was a girl named Jasmine at 2001 it would have to be me because I am the only girl that has worked by that name here in 6 years. I am 5'0 tall without my heels and 5'6 with them on. I have long brown hair with blonde highlights which can sometimes make my hair appear blonde under the black lights. Most people remember me because I have pretty perfect natural 34 C breast. I know that sounds bad but it is how I can think to jog your memory. Because I don't really want to post any kind of picture of myself on the internet.....sorry.

re: Jasmine seeker  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on March 23, 2007

OK, if your not the Jasmine from DH, we are one step closer. I was in 2001 just over a year ago and spent several hours (and a butt load of money, 600 or so, HA HA) on a beautiful girl who danced under the name Jasmine. She had dirty blonde hair, an amazing face, and a breathtaking body. If you are the one, you would remember me by the name "Flash" if you remember me at all. I know this is asking a lot, but would you be willing to post a picture of your face, or at least head with face covered by hair? Ill recognize you... and so will my wallet!!

re: Jasmine  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on March 23, 2007

No I'm not the same Jasmine from the dollhouse. I've been working at 2001 for about six years. If I'm the one your thinking of respond and I will make arrangements.

To Jasmine  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on March 22, 2007

I will be in several nights starting this coming Sunday night. Id love to come in and see you. Youre not the same Jasmine from Thee Doll House are you?

re: About Victoria  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on March 21, 2007

There is someone who has been looking for Victoria. Appearently someone has been telling her customers she no longer works there. But she does I work with her everyday she is still on days and has never left :)

ry  on 2001 Odyssey

posted on March 19, 2007

Was there last week on business and there were some really hot chicks there. I was in heaven! El sticks out in my mind and there was a pretty puerto rican chick.