Spearmint Rhino Comments

$150 Don Julio Bottles

$2 Hot Dogs

$5 Burgers

View Event on Strip Club Events

Queen of Hearts Entertainment  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on May 7, 2018

https://m.stripclublist.com/usa/FL/solid_gold_fort_lauderdale/3181/comments jenn Lawrence solid gold Any know this girl?

scladmin (management)  on  Spearmint Rhino

posted on April 27, 2018

Cinco De Rhino

Join us on May 5th. $150 Don Julio Bottles

Cinco De Rhino $5 Shot Specials

$2 Tacos

$7 Loaded Nachos

View Event on Strip Club Events

scladmin (management)  on  Spearmint Rhino

posted on April 4, 2018

Barrett-Jackson

Join us on April 12, 13, 14, and 15th for a performance by Barrett-Jackson.

View Event on Strip Club Events

Trevor  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on March 27, 2018

I go here to select girls from our VIP clients. Nice selection. These girls are available for a single night or an entire week. They are not cheap. However, our clients love spending time (day and night) with these beautiful women.

Wetkitty2  on  Spearmint Rhino

posted on March 7, 2018

Place is always as good as it gets.

Dustin  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on February 14, 2018

I agree. This place is awesome.

Jonathan  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on February 14, 2018

I had a blast here.

Wetkitty2  on  Spearmint Rhino

posted on February 2, 2018

This place is AMAZING.

scladmin (management)  on  Spearmint Rhino

posted on January 29, 2018

Magnum Mondays

$100 Met Imperial Brut

View Event on Strip Club Events

Re: NumberOne  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on December 29, 2017

Yea this place is a great club, gets a little Smokey in here though, wondering if the manager Jameson still works here, he used to hook it up... so who is the hottest ass here these days for OTC activities??

NumberOne  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on October 24, 2017

There's a reason why its number one. Best club in town hands down.

REASONWHYNO1  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on October 13, 2017

There's a reason why this place is #1. The girls are fantastic. Highly recommend

Visitor  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on June 13, 2016

I was in the club a few weeks ago. I had a dancer with a I had a feather on her back. And had pierced nipples. I was wondering what her name was and her schedule is so I can come down and see her again.

anthony1  on  Spearmint Rhino

posted on June 1, 2016

The food and people are both amazing love it the environment and thr music is great the hookahs are awesome good priced alcohol and always fun times

jaydenfan  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on May 4, 2016

went to the club at 10 pm on saturday the night jayden jaymes was perfoming at midnight. for the next 2 hours not one perfomer got nude! i asked the manager and he said it was up to the girls and i said why call your self a nude club? dont waste your time unless you want to see girls in g strings! wish someone would have posted this review before i went

Rachael G.  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on March 27, 2016

$2 U CALL ITS $20 DANCES all day all night 'til 5am!!! The best value in South Florida only at the World Famous Spearmint Rhino!!

pjb6581 (management)  on  Spearmint Rhino

posted on March 15, 2016

Club will be closed wed- friday due to renovations.

anewuser123554  on  Spearmint Rhino

posted on March 11, 2016

Fair ladies

anewuser123554  on  Spearmint Rhino

posted on March 11, 2016

This is a great establishment.

anewuser123554  on  Spearmint Rhino

posted on March 11, 2016

This is a test comment.

tjbearpig  on  Spearmint Rhino

posted on March 1, 2016

test comment login

Herbie Hancock  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on January 25, 2016

Anybody seen lace?? Tall black girl, nice ass Heard she's on bp

MS  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on August 16, 2015

Candi gave me herpes!!!!! I fucked her in P-R with out a condom...... For over year.... And she takes it up the ass!!!! But use a condom!!!--- I wish I did......:(

MS  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on August 16, 2015

james1412  on  Spearmint Rhino

posted on April 15, 2015

I'll go elsewhere.Prices are out of sight and the girls have an attitude like they are entitled to your money. I don't need back talk from a stripper that's a 6 on a good day.

NYC  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on January 12, 2015

Hello how's the Money here can u wear what u want can u stay off stage

Michele  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on December 20, 2014

Anybody know what days Jordan is usually there? She's incredible and I would definitely go back again for her

Regular Guy!  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on November 20, 2014

No nice guy candi does not work there no more.. I know her very well I am in there all the time, The girls that know her said she has not been there for a long time and said she does not dance and more:( I have known her for years! Very nice girl but an asshole for a boyfriend!!!!!!! That's probably why she's not working there no more!:/ From what I heard... I miss her dances? Especially the P/R!!! If you know what I mean!!!!:)-

nice guy  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on August 31, 2014

where is Candi??? dose she work here still???

rogerrab2  on  Spearmint Rhino

posted on August 9, 2014

Great atmosphere, great looking ladies! door girl Barbie awesome hospitality! Managers were very friendly! Overall great place, felt very comfortable!!!

Ashley C.  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on June 6, 2014

The most upscale club in all of Palm Beach!!! Rachel's to me is dirty. So Rhino wins and they are all over the nation . Have never had a problem with any rhino I've ever been in. Highest quality girls in the industry . Very professional staff & out of all the rhino clubs this one has one of the best dining menus I've ever experienced in a gentlemen's club. Sabina is my favorite dancer & the red headed waitress with the hot English accent is outstanding service . I want to go back just for the food to be honest , they do drink specials & food specials daily

igor34  on  Spearmint Rhino

posted on December 24, 2013

Had to pay to park myself...... Drinks were over or under poured..... And it just was just not energetic at all.... They took copies of my credit card which is a federal offense..... Wouldn't recommend to anyone

Javier A.  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on December 22, 2013

Valet was on point. Opt to get the full detail and it was great for only $20. Had to tip for the great job. Sexy door girl. Only $10 to get come in no matter the event they said its always $10. Was greeted and seated by a floor host. Ended up getting a bottle. Service was on point. The dancers were amazing. All types. Wanted to get a dance from every single one. Security guys randomly stop by to make sure everything was good and if I needed anything. To sum it up best strip club in west palm beach hands down.

nicefriend  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on March 5, 2013

...do girls here leave with customers? wonder if girls put out to management to stay employed? ...

Broadway Joe  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on October 26, 2012

Anyone know if SR publishes the dancer schedules like some other clubs? Trying to see if my favs are working next weekend.

why?  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on February 22, 2012

Answering my own question;when rolex boy comes in and takes the three hottest dancers for ten songs off the floor, don't ya think the bouncers would realize that it encourages everyone else to get up and leave? Hope rolex boy comes in every day cause no one else will.

matt  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on February 17, 2012

how are the rooms here? is it worth the extra money with these hoochies?

Jess  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on February 4, 2012

35 dancers on the roster, but if you head in there at 4 or 5 in the afternoon, you might find 3 chicks. The only thing I'd change in this place would be the seating-the same filthy chairs for the last ten years

Mikey  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on December 3, 2011

How much do lap dances cost? How much do Champagne rooms cost?

Mark  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on November 26, 2011

Bartender girl had fishnet stockings and a romper cut so short showing almost half her cute little ass. Isis was the only dancer who really took care of herself. Jasmine and Allie were friendly, but not as fit as I would expect to see at Spearmint Rhino. Music was Rock-n-Roll, which was refreshing not to hear hip hop.

Anina  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on November 13, 2011

I want to come work in Spring. I am from Slovenia, I have worked for 3 months in a strip club in Panama City. I want to ask what would I need to go work in your club. Thank you.

Friday night visit  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on October 16, 2011

Had a awesome time at the rhino this weekend, by far the hottest chick there was a blond named nikki from some country I forget but had such a juice ass and nice not over done tits def worth the $$$ she was such a hottie :-)

Ink  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on August 19, 2011

Any suggestions on who I should come see???

d19  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on August 7, 2011

The Rhino is dripping with ink. Most of us have have at least one tat. A few have half of their bodies painted. Come in and check out the art. The best view is during the night shift.

Any tatted chicks  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on August 4, 2011

Any inked up girls work here?

Take out?  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on June 27, 2011

Any girls here do take out or should I just go to the jack shack next door?

Raven  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on April 25, 2011

I was in there a while ago and man can she work the guys in that club, she gets them one after another, must bank there!

pics4proof  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on March 22, 2011

Anyone who said they got a dance from raven? I've been hearing a lot bout this girl but haven't seen her yet. Got any pics?

RE: Ohio Dancer  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on March 1, 2011

You only need a license if working in Palm Beach county. It's not like a test or anything. Mostly to check your age. If you just want to see how things are try Scarlett's in Hallendale/lauderdale, Cheetah in Pompano or Tootsies in Miami. Biz gets real slow down here in the summer. - d19

RE: d19  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on December 23, 2010

I too would like to come down to dance-I am from Ohio. I never heard of a dancer's license for Florida or any clubs, cities.. care to to elaborate d19 since my colleagues never mentioned any license for florida? I have heard about Atlanta, Detroit and I have worked in Vegas at the Rhino out there. Can you answer d19? I would like to come down for spring break...and actually coming down to move so I will be looking for a home club.. Thanks!!

STORMY  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on December 18, 2010

Stormy was my fav here.....have not seen her in months... Any 411 on her would be nice. Otherwise the night shift is better but more expensive. I love the $10 laps during the day. It really helps with the economy....But sadly the HOT ladies won't work in a place that cheap. So the day crew is skanky :((

d19  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on December 8, 2010

Interested dancer, it's best to just come in during the dayshift when it's slow and tell the waitress or floorman you want to apply to dance. Club opens at noon and saturdays at 2. Club number is 561-686-0123.

interested dancer  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on December 7, 2010

can someone please tell me if I can send my picture to work here before I come to west palm beach to dance? Ill be in west palm thursday. Or the name of a manager thanks

AJ  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on November 23, 2010

Chris you are a dick. very high and mighty. I come here from NYC every Thanksgiving nice joint always have fun. But I spend money unlike you. why be in this business if you dont buy into the premise ????? Dummy

interested dancer  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on November 11, 2010

Thanks for the help .. If i had a licenses before how long would it be good for? And I lost it so How much would it be to renew lost/replace one?

d19  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on November 9, 2010

ID card now costs $75. You can get one in the lobby of the "Emergency Operations Center". That's on the southeast side of southern blvd and military trail.

interested dancer  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on November 9, 2010

I am interested in coming to dance next week and im from Indiana.Can someone please tell me how much the licenses is? I used to work in WPB Im interested in coming to the rhino Thanks

Traveler  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on October 26, 2010

Does andrea, or drea, still work here? Thanks

Re: Place next door  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on October 25, 2010

Its your basic jack shack / whore house. You can go in there and fuck any of the girls for $300

place next door....  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on August 24, 2010

Anyone know whats up with the place next door to this place? Its all blacked out and just says Fantsay's with a neon open sign, didnt go in though... wondering if anyone else knows?

Re: Girl below  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on August 9, 2010

Your pretty funny lol.... I was in there over the weekend by the way, was a pretty good night. 3 of my friends got a dance from some girl Raven I think... I saw Chris mopin around all night, looks like she needed some caffiene! lol.... Just an FYI I dont buy dances so I really dont care if u think I'm someone or not... I stop in every once and a while with some friends, I have a big policy of not paying to be teased so I dont ever spend money in clubs lol. My friends on the other hand love to blow some money. I really do work for this site, hence me being online all day long lol. Did you work there Saturday night?

To: Chris Lover BS!  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on August 8, 2010

If you work for this website, you need to stop playing and go to work!! I am sorry, you really are Chris, please ignore this comment.

Re: China  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on August 6, 2010

Maybe because I actually do work for this site lol....

China  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on August 6, 2010

Wow Chris! Oh i'm sorry, Chris lover (BS, LOL), your sure come to this site frequently!!

Re: Doug  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on July 22, 2010

I still think Chris is hot as shit, I simply posted a while back that I thought she was hot, who the fuck cares about her socks? I loves the stockings she was on , thats what I was concentrating on. lol.... Havent been to the Rhino in a while anyways and havent seen her in a while so whateve....

Doug  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on July 22, 2010

I don't know who you truly are, but it's amazing the compliments to Chris and her 80s sock have stopped!

Re: Doug  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on July 15, 2010

Our foums do not work like that, our tech guy I'm sure can do it but our comment removal system and control panels do not let you do things like modify text just delete or ban.

Doug  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on July 15, 2010

Change my name in my previous comment!

Re: Doug  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on July 15, 2010

OK so go to all Florida listings and look next to rhino's name, see that lil VIP picture, Club owners do not control anything outside of their comment area or club info so there ya have it, I'll take it down in a few mins.

ok ok  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on July 15, 2010

Ok how about this.... I'll add a VIP sticker next to spearments name under the FL listing lol..... I could Ban you if ya want more proof???

Doug  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on July 15, 2010

Hey Idiot for $34.95 anyone can remove comments.

Re: Person who thinks im Chris  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on July 15, 2010

Just to prove I do work for this site how about I delete one of my own comment's "Re: Mary Jane 7/8/2010 - How about some pics???"

Re: Waitress???  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on July 14, 2010

If your reffering to me the guy that works for this website you've got it wrong, how about to prove it, pick a comment on this site you want me to delete and I will delete it.... Only club owners are allowed to remove comments or if you work for the site then obviously I have the ability to do so... Spearment is not a paying customer on this site so they do not have control over the comments left here.

Waitress  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on July 14, 2010

Wow...now your talking shit! The stuff you said is so stupid that I don't know what to say execpt you are just trying to get someone in trouble. Prob got fired for doing someone...oops something you weren't supposed to. Idiot!

Re: The dumb girl below  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on July 13, 2010

I am not xtina or chris, I just stated that shes hot, I do work for this site, hmmmm lets see how can I prove this to you... I could ban you from posting on spearments site if you want lol.....???

To Chris AKA  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on July 11, 2010

Chris, I hope Kendra whips your ass. Once you were XTina from NY, now you insist you are some guy that works for this website. Please stop complimenting yourself and criticizing everyone else. You obviously have some serious self esteem issues. Get some help!!

d19  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on July 10, 2010

wheres simone bartending? lost contact. let her know jonjon already cheeted on pheebs, what come around go around when 2 cheaters hook up./

mary jane  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on July 6, 2010

Come see Mary Jane Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday this week 8pm- 2 am. Thank you!!

Re: China  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on June 29, 2010

hahaha no but seriosuly I'm not her.... whos the other girl there that had some tattos on her, I think she had dragons on the front of her a lil below her stomach..... BTW idk if ayone else was there when Kendra JAde was ther over the weekend I stopped in on Friday night and was NOT impressed she has some of the worst tits I've seen on any girl there!

Re: Re: China  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on June 27, 2010

Chris, you are so full of ...

Re: China  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on June 10, 2010

"Chris, please stop complimenting yourself. You?re socks are so 80s!! " ha no for real I'm a guy, I actually work for this website. I barely ever get lapdances just cause I dont feel like paying to get teased but a buddy bought one for me and I picked her out... I meant to say she has a lot of tattoo's and she was wearing stockings. Shes fucking HOT as fuck! I had to buy my buddy a dance with her she was so awesome lol.... P{rops to her, she seemed like she'd be one crazy girl though but she pulls it off lol....

mary jane  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on June 1, 2010

Come and see me Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays 8 pm- 3 pm! Thank you!

Dale  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on May 29, 2010

Does Kansas still work at the Rhino? It?s been a couple of years since I made it to WPB, but I am coming back soon and wanted to see her. Thanks

Larry  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on May 29, 2010

If you are truly xtina and work in ny, why do you keep coming back to this site? xtina = chris.... grow up!

xtina  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on May 28, 2010

no its xtina and i dance in ny i was there with a party and was making out with this guy all night the only three girls that stood out to me when i was completly shit faced was a very tall slender girl with short blonde hair very sweet :), a older lady with blonde hair big real boobs very curvy, and the girl with the socks sexy ass body and very nice ass, oh yeah one more a blonde older lady with shorter blonde hair looked and acted like a total bitch you need to work on that hunnies!!! so how would a girl from ny be able to work there for one night or something????

China  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on May 27, 2010

Chris, please stop complimenting yourself. You?re socks are so 80s!!

xtina  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on May 21, 2010

was there on 5-15 for vaca, had a fucking blast was with a bunch of guys for party. the girl who had the socks on was soooo sexy nice ass i was obliviated dont remeber names all i know had a good time :)

Great weekend  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on May 17, 2010

Stopped by this weekend with a few of my friends and had an awesome time. There was a girl named "Chris" there she has a buncha stocking and is hot as hell! She seems like a crazy girl but I will admit she gave THE BEST lap dance ever! Props to her!

Matt/ "Guaranteed Laughs"  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on April 14, 2010

For Fantasia and Jade: I was there Saturday (4/10) and had a great time. You girls are so hot! Tried to text you as requested but couldn't get thru. You have my contact info. Please text if possible. Hope to see you again soon.

take home  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on February 2, 2010

do any girls do any "take home" services?

FLA Fred  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on November 10, 2009

Looking for the name of the dancer I got a few dances with on Sunday night, 11/08...she had dark hair, young, petite, all natural and, most notably, wore thick rimmed glasses. She must have told me her name 3 times but I could never hear it clearly. Thx.

tulip  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on November 3, 2009

Do you know if they hiring for waitress position?

dancer 21  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on October 24, 2009

watch out for that manager guy as he tried to get into my pants one night when he called me into the office. He was doing lines of coke and smelled drunk. Then he even tried to not pay me because I wouldnt suck his cock. otherwise the place is a great place to work, good money on weekends and not to much hassle from the other staff, great atmosphere, highly recomended

yes you can dance  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on September 14, 2009

Yes, business is good here. House fee is not bad. Most of the employees respect us dancers. Try to work when Dan, Paul, George, or Ashley work. John is alright when Samoan is there. When she's not there he does cheat and will try to get with you. Be nice to Taryn and Nanci.

just wanna dance  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on September 10, 2009

how much the house fee? is there a housemom? is buznis good right now?

just wanna dance  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on September 1, 2009

is it good money to work here? i want maybe in day or night. is it true about managers being dogs? i just want dance with no harassmant.

re  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on April 21, 2009

thats fine and appreiciate your reply but i also run a traveling store which i go and set up in clubs let the girls check out the dancewear and accessories i have to offer i have awesome outfits and all at reasonable prices, im lookin to relocate to florida and start going to all the clubs there im possibly going to be in the area in a few weeks would love to beable to come in to this club and show the girls what i have :-)

dancer  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on March 26, 2009

all the dancers at the club agree to don t have a mom house , we don t need it !!! thanks but try other club.

.  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on March 22, 2009

hey i was wondering if this club has a housemom, Im a housemom in the detroit/ dearborn area I also run a small business as a traveling store selling dance wear, dance shoes, jewelry and other accessories. I do travel around the state and outside of the state at times and set up in clubs and give the girls an opportunity to purchase dance wear and things at very reasonalble prices. I'm wondering who can I contact to see if I would be welcome to come to this club and let the girls see what I have to offer, I do have a few dancers that do travel with me and work the clubs im invited to for the nights im in town. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks Jo Fantasy Nights Dance Wear

RE: Needs Improvement  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on March 9, 2009

The Club Sucks The girls don't take the clothes off during lap dance...its the old scam...especially the bartender converted ones The economy is bad i expected girls to offer lap dances more often...maybe time to get a new manager

Dancer1900  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on February 16, 2009

Has happened since you were fired for it TYRA!!!

Manager  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on February 16, 2009

Please call us at 561-686-0123 we would love to have you.

Tyra  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on February 14, 2009

Why lie to the about sucking and fucking? I know to keep BSO away right????? Cameras are erasable before BSO arrives. And Managers get there dicks suck anyhow? Why lie??? Then again according to you, it's npot happening and I'm laughing. HA HA HA HA HA, LIE LIe LIE, All Lies.

Deacon  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on February 11, 2009

Hey My name is Deacon, and I'm trying to find a new club to work at How much is payout? Are the stage poles stationary or spinning? How is business?

Budlightman  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on February 10, 2009

has anybody seen Mirah.I need to get in touch with her.Thanks

concerned friend  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on February 9, 2009

First of all, there is audio and video being recorded at all times in the office, so there is no fucking or sucking going on in there. Second of all, John is not a manager, dont let him fool you!!

lilith  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on January 23, 2009

In reply to dancer: The only ones who get in trouble for doing extras are those of us who are not dating a manager. If you date the manager, or a friend of his dancer girlfriend, then you get away with everything. Don't pretend like it's not going on. I agree Ashley does not seem to be so bad, but look at manager John and his girlfriend V. Dancers are leaving and being fired if they stand up for themselves. Look at the last few months. Most of our best girls are gone.

dancer  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on January 22, 2009

I know ashley and his wife for years and that s not true , he s a very good guy and i m at the club 4-5 days a week specially on his shift and the girl u think is not even going to work and his door is always open cause i m sitting next in dressing room , maybe u have any problem cause u couldn t overcharge the customer or they catch u doing something "extra" and the girls r not leaving the club , most of them stop dancing or have kids or move on .

Walkerman  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on December 18, 2008

Very attractive women, but the club is too dark.

naughty manager  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on October 29, 2008

I think its horrible ashley is still bangin the dancer from gold finger he is a pig poor wife of his, corporate should watch that one better, he is verrrrry shady

wondering  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on October 27, 2008

very curious, about this so called manager that has a wife and kids, who likes the bjs better the customer or him from the girls what a shame he locks that office door way too much with 2 partucular girls he is not a decent man human being or manager, corporate maybe u should cum to wpb more often concerned

Question  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on October 14, 2008

Is Lucianna still working there.

watcher  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on October 1, 2008

Went there first time on Monday around 12:30 p.m. Mostly style over substance but the bartender was hot. Four girls finally came out about 1 p.m. Had a $10 lap from from one Brazilian girl. Nothing special. Might give it another try on another weekday.

where is anna?  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on July 30, 2008

I used to come to the club daily and now I come every once in a while. I have not seen Anna in a while. Is she still working there? I usually come in around 2 in the afternoon.

anyone know anita?  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on June 5, 2008

I was looking for a dancer that goes by anita? Shes very pretty and personable...Havent seen her in awhile, Anyone know who she is? Or where she went?

dancer  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on June 3, 2008

How does club payout work? Is the club busy all the time?

Teacher to Ignorance  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on May 28, 2008

I see words like money hungry being used? Dancers are doing their jobs. The proper term would be CHEAP As in YOU are a CHEAP Ass!

RealPro  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on April 21, 2008

Any one knows what's going on with that chic Tatianna? She's the blond one around 5'6" with high heels. She seems to have an attitude or something and doesn't go lap dance with anyone.

victoria r.  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on February 22, 2008

Strippers suck. You can find them in the bathroom throughout the night. Haha. Most people either love this place or Rachel's. I guess it's fun to go when everything else is closed and you're with a group of people. Nice layout and spacious for a strip club. Women's bathroom staff is always nice (especially if you're drunk and rumbling about how you dislike strippers?!)Haha. I guess Spearmint or Rachel's is the "best" in West Palm Beach. But, don't ask me, I'm not too fond of strip clubs.

this is for the admi  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on November 25, 2007

i wrote a comment about girls stealing money out of my pocket, and guess what you have erased it, guys they only keep the nice comments, i will be contacting authority for a undercover sting in that club

angelina  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on November 15, 2007

she s pretty in the dark but in the light she should fix her eye with all the money she make she should do it

Derek  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on November 15, 2007

I love going to SR most of the girls are attractive i spent most of my nite with a latina but i cant remember exactly what her name was well worth the money got my cock grabbed and sucked by the skank.

to Kyle  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on November 14, 2007

Thats funny...Heaven is a vey pretty girl with a great body.She rarely ever works here anymore.I've been coming here since the place opens and she's NEVER been trashy.Jealous dancers need to stop bad mouthing the beautiful girls like angelina and heaven etc...

J DUB  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on November 11, 2007

I love this place!! New in town went to few other clubs but this is place for me. They have alot of 10's and drinks were pretty reasonable.

Miss Her  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on November 1, 2007

Where did Katrina go?? The pretty blond girl from Russia or Hungary?? Does anyone know if she still works here or if she went somewhere else? I haven't seen her lately??

BuisnessTraveler  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on November 1, 2007

Gonna be in the area around 12-14 and was thinking of stopping in. Who are the best girls to get with during the weeknights?

Louis  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on October 26, 2007

I went to rhino when they first opened and loved the place i come back and there are so many new girls most of them are not that great looking and money hungry and only talked for a few seconds what happened to all of the old girls who opened the place? I saw a few of them like kansas and asia but where is indica casey where did they all go.

MR. WHERE  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on October 24, 2007

Where are the good looking girls

raven  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on October 22, 2007

... she is absolutely amazing, and i miss her, anyone knows when she will show up again? ross

angelina  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on October 11, 2007

pretty girl but definitely money hungry sat down with me and kept telling me to do a room with her so we can "get wild"...stay away from her.

a lovejoy  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on October 8, 2007

what was the response?....

david  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on October 6, 2007

The new girl Tika is HOT HOT HOT she is only there on the weekends must have a lap dance with her she will blow your sox off for sure

to newbie:  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on October 3, 2007

brandy is on a lil vacation, she'll be back in about 2 1/2 weeks. the description is correct. hope u find her, u will love her!

NEWBIE  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on September 24, 2007

I have heard about this brandy women, but i have never seen here. I heard she is avg. height, long dark hair, big natural breasts, and is russian. Is that right? Just want to make sure i am looking for the right girl. Also what nights does she work. thanks for any info..

RAYMOND  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on September 20, 2007

Top girls at the rhino are julia, angelina, luciana, brandy!!!! all beautiful ladies, i spent over $8000 on them all. worth every penny and had the best time with these girls!!!!!

To Frequent Flyer  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on September 7, 2007

Was she hot? I haven't seen her. Does anyone know what nights this girl works?

To Frequent Flyer  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on September 5, 2007

Will she do extras for $$$$.

To Frequent Flyer  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on September 3, 2007

I guess that girl ain't into making money. She should be saying how big your dick is and she wants you to give it to her in the ass!!!!!

frequent flyer  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on September 3, 2007

The girl from NY with the fairy tattoo? I had her in the champagne room last week. She was drunk as hell! All she would talk about is how big her boyfriend's dick is & how she now loves it in the ass! I felt ripped off! Don't waste your money!!!

Curious?  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on August 31, 2007

Are the dances done all nude or just topless?

looking for a dancer  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on August 31, 2007

Yeah thats her. Do you know what nights she dances?

To looking 4 dancer  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on August 26, 2007

I know who you are talking about. She is from NY right?

looking 4 a dancer  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on August 26, 2007

Is there a short blonde with fake tits and a tatoo on her stomach named Sara or Laura working here?

asian lover  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on August 7, 2007

are there any hot asians that work at this club?

The Contender  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on July 21, 2007

I just came back to rhino its been a while like what you did with the place! saw some of the old girls back its like i never left

Traveling Man  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on July 19, 2007

CHEYENNE Does she still work here? I met her when the club first opened and continued to see her in the club every chance I had on business, I was recently there and asked a few dancers, they didn't know who she was. Does any one know if and where she's working? I have to find her, she is the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on, not to say by far the best and most erotic dancer I have ever seen. Help?

Loserman  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on July 16, 2007

You go because you don't know what goes on in there. You sit away from the stage and drink; 3 beers and $10 later, you head up to the tip rail. You stay sitting there for 25 minutes. Each song is 3 minutes. You tip $1 on each song for $8 total and 2 more beers $7 more. One or more of the girls asks if you want to sit and chat. While doing so she calls the waitress over and you offer her a drink. She orders top shelf and you're out another $18 for one drink. She looks at you, your watch, the way you talk, how you smell and how you tipped the waitress-and estimates how much she can get out of you. 5 couch dances at $20 each then she goes for the champagne room for 30 minutes (all together? Over $450 in 90 minutes. not bad eh?

To looking for dance  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on July 14, 2007

I saw katrina the other night. didn't see her for a while but she is back.

out of town  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on July 14, 2007

Thank you for responding to my post. When is the busy season? If you could tell me that, that would be greatly appreciated.

to out of towner  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on July 12, 2007

keep in mind we are out of season. I dance here and it's busier than all the local clubs. We do great but you have to find what place is right for you.

out of towner  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on July 12, 2007

Hey everyone, I was wondering if managment or anyone can post about how the business is at this club. I travel to work & I would like to no if this club is worth while. Is it busy now or is it slow? Any iinfo would be greatly appreciated. Im a petite blonde with 34D boobs & toned body. What do you think?

-?-  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on June 29, 2007

So dancers what do you think about kendall comming back? a new and improved, none drama filled, happy go lucky, mouth shut and sweet kendall that you all once knew till the end of her termination? please comment. thanks -?-

MrMileage  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on June 19, 2007

Which dancer will give the most mileage? I dont mean her leg brushing past my unit as much as her hands on work. Can I even get that kind of attention here or do I have to go back to Cheetahs?

Varietyman WPB  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on June 6, 2007

You didn't steal anything. Just be careful because I'm sometimes too critical and take a lot of heat for it. You might not like that notoriety. Anyway, I was real impressed with the mix in the rum/coke cocktails (interesting word "cock""tail") well anyway, does anyone know what Heather's mileage is like? She is so squeezably soft!! Who else is there on days that likes to make me feel comfortable?

Rhino  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on June 5, 2007

You just have to check out SUNDAY NIGHTS AT THE RHINO!!! EVERYTHING is 50% OFF. HALF OFF COVER! HALF OFF YOUR ENTIRE BAR TAB!! Also 50% off food!!!

VarietymanPSL  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on June 5, 2007

I had not been to this place since it was a Deja Vu club. It sucked so bad back then that we would end up just going to Diamonds up the street. Now that is has changed names, WOW! what a fucking improvement. It was well worth the drive from Port St Lucie. (Sorry I stole your name but I thought it was cool)

Varietyman WPB  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on June 4, 2007

My better half wanted to get tipsy and the cuba libres really went far to help out. Then came this dancer by the name of Heather. She danced and revealed the perfect set of breasts! Her pussy looked so tantalizing! There weren't very many dancers there, but we didn't care, we set our sights on Heather. Can't wait to see her again. They remodeled over the Easter holiday and it looks better than ever! No cover until 7 PM.

New to Florida  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on May 11, 2007

Is this place still busy even on the off season?? thanks

Justin Case  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on May 9, 2007

I just went there for the first time in a few months and they did alot of work to the place, and all i gotta say is it looks GREAT... the extra couch space was nice and the additional stage was a must. btw that girl Maria is F*ing gorgeous. I wouldve stayed longer but the air conditioning mustve been out in there, even the dancers were complaining about the heat, and they werent wearing anything.

Martin  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on May 8, 2007

I met this beautiful girl from Canada and she has the brightest smile and the biggest eyes. What a long tongue. Beside that she is just beautiful. I had the best french lap dance from Canada. Ahhh! Those Canadien French Girls. Her name is Victoria.

Car Guy  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on May 6, 2007

She will take it all off for a couple hundred bucks. It was well worth it.

RhinoGuy  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on May 6, 2007

Yes I do agree, Jena the new girl is a first class hotty even with all those tatts. What I do not understand is why she will wear a string thong that pretty much shows it all, but won't take it off. She is showing it all off anyway.

Car Guy  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on May 5, 2007

Jena is a tattooed beauty that showed me a good time. She can work a pole and make your pole want to be worked, so off to lap dances we went. Her pierced nipples and clean shaven lips were a site to be seen. Thanks for the great time.

like it is  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on April 29, 2007

wen i go 2 a stripclub i dont go for an acrobatics show, i go to see hot naked chicks. kitana did ok tricks on the pole (too much time on her hands) but at the end of the day she was still a chunky little pudge meatball. an ugly chick doing pole tricks is just that- an ugly chick doing pole tricks

Generic-White-Dude  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on April 27, 2007

I was there about a year ago and there was an asian girl I think her name was Kitana, does she still work there? F*&kin amazing dancer!

CJ  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on April 19, 2007

Nice place... overall it's great. only bad thing is those really uncomfortable lap dance booths in the back. those things are like a foot long and the girls have to reposition you and make you brace your legs just so they can give a decent dance.

jada where are you??  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on April 18, 2007

looking for hot black dancer named Jada??? her dancer home girl from canada misses her and wants to know where she's working!

Jeff  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on April 16, 2007

I had the best time with 2 hotties last time I was in your club. They're both latin, i think. Angelina and Gabrielle you can rock it with me anytime...To management... These are your 2 top girls, by far. I'm sending my friends down there too, i hope they have as much fun as me!

HAHA  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on April 5, 2007

Too bad you''ll be seeing me HATER!!!

Re ????  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on April 5, 2007

We don't want you, you have too much attitude!

?????  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on April 2, 2007

im coming to florida and im wondering if neone can tell me whats the best club to work at in west palm?? im coming from canada and im a very sexy 1010 exotic looking brazillian female thank-you

Tony's Friend  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on March 27, 2007

Wednesday night . Talk to me .

Lakeview  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on March 14, 2007

I just recently moved back to florida, and was wondering if they were hiring any floor managers... i have a background in personel management and have worked in the night club industry. I'm also very good at handling customers and making sure they get what they want.

Hock07  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on March 14, 2007

Voyeurs Exotic Gentlemen's Club closed a while ago and the club re-opened as the Rhino. Voyeurs is not there anymore.

????  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on March 14, 2007

I was looking on the list of clubs in west palm beach and saw there was a new club.It has the same address as rhino but not the same name. Voyeurs Exotic Gentlemen's Club - West Palm Beach, Florida

hock07  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on March 11, 2007

Does anyone know if there is a girl named Skylar that works here? Last i knew she was blonde, but that could always change. Before the Rhino she worked at a club in boynton beach and also at Hooters in West palm beach. Anyone know if she is still here or where she might have gone? Thanks.

hock07  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on March 11, 2007

I just got back from the rhino and i have to say, its way better than Cheetah's. The girls at the rhino are above and beyond the women at Cheetah's, and a hell of alot more friendly. Dances are better and cost the same. The only thing i did not like is that is was quite dark, so it makes it hard to see girls from a bit of a distance. I was in the back tonight cause is was packed and it was really hard to see the girl on stage, but other than that this place is a 10! Better women, Better club in general, hell i will def be back, and i will def be seeing olivia again. I think I found my "new" favorite club!

Re-Kitty  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on March 9, 2007

Kitty is now working night shift at T's Lounge

anyone  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on March 7, 2007

hey, has anyone seen KITTY around latley, cute brunette. i was wondering if she was still working here

Hello Daisy  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on March 5, 2007

Hello beautiful. I hope you check this board. Anyways, I am back on this side of the world and would love to see you this weekend. Will you be here? I could use a bit o sunshine!!

Terrific Club  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on March 4, 2007

This is just a really terrific club. It may be the best club in Florida as the stippers are all good looking. The girls do push the booze to get you drunk and I spent over $4, 000 in an afternoon with a really hot young blonde. Worth ever penny as I had a wonderful time. For sure I will go back next time I am in town.

Thanks Daisy  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on February 19, 2007

Daisy it was truly a pleasure meeting you. You are "one of the great ones". I hope to see you again before you start the ole 9-5. Cheers!!!

Yours Truly  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on February 9, 2007

My first visit at any Spearmint Rhino proved to be a gradually increasing curve which peaked when I was introduced to Raven by an incredibly attentive floor manager (must have noticed my umm... inclination to leave early). Captivating on stage and positively incredible afterwards... Raven is an experience for the eyes and mind.

re: superbowl  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on January 30, 2007

We are opening at 12:00 noon on superbowl sunday and having a superbowl party to include free food, bucket of beer specials, shot specials etc.. and of course beautiful women. We will be playing the game on plasmas and 100inch projection T.V. We will have the game with sound in certain areas of the club. During Half time we will be giving away VIP cards, DVD players, and More. We will keep the party rolling until 5:00am

super bowl?  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on January 27, 2007

I am visiting over super bowl weekend, is your club or any other doing anything special?

ChrisandV  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on January 24, 2007

Hello. Two lovelies recently back home to FL and wanted to get information about working at this club. All comments are welcome. Thanks.

need info  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on January 19, 2007

how much are LDs? is this a topless place? how far can the girls go? thanks.

Strip CLub Hopper  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on December 10, 2006

Anybody ever get a dance from the thin girl with the big tits and smiley face tattoo? Is she any good?

to dance girl  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on December 5, 2006

All types but updated music

dance girls  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on December 4, 2006

what kind of music do they play in this club????

the king  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on December 3, 2006

is jordan still there??? short dirty blond hair young? well guys thats the girl you want i got my rocks off for only 100 bucks with that one. i know she wkd at t's but was fired for having "relations". well i need relations and for that i need jordan. please find her.

Stan Aspen  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on December 1, 2006

Anyone know if Lexi, the small redhead with the eyes tattooed on her stomach is still dancing? Haven't seen her in a while.

Anita  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on November 28, 2006

We have all types. Please come in and speak with a manager when you arrive. See you soon.

FunCouple  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on November 22, 2006

By far the areas best club. A good mix of dancers of all styles and types. Bouncers are not overly aggressive and do a very good job. My wife and I came here and I have to say that the special attention some dancers payed to her on her birthday was awsome, a nice club for couples. Clean nice seating and private areas.. A+. To the dancer that paid particular attention to my wife(the redhead with the necklace everyone adored) a special thank you from both of us. See you all soon.

Germany  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on November 17, 2006

Excellent place. The last time I visited the location it was known as "Wild Side" and was on a downward spiral. Relaxed and professional atmosphere now.

dancer  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on November 15, 2006

Is this a gown club? What are average house/tip outs?

scn - scout  on Spearmint Rhino

posted on November 11, 2006

hopped from one club to the next . this is the best of the pick scout

?  on Spearmint Rhino