Monroe's Of Palm Beach Comments

561.687.4444

1000 North Congress Avenue

West Palm Beach, Florida33409

SCNonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 31 March, 2017

Dancers Wanted Sunrise Go Go NJ

Make $500 to $1000 PER NIGHT!

Come on down for (DANCER) Auditions: NO experience needed easy to train. Call our office at 973-279-1200

Lap Dances you keep all money you collect, champagne room gratuity you keep all money, when you have customer buy you a cocktail you get $5 chip to hand in at end of night ,you keep money, $5 chips, stage money your keep also.

We are located at 556 Straight Street in Paterson NJ, right behind St Joseph's Hospital. ALL NEW DEVELOPED AREA .Very clean , safe , indoor parking on the Clifton side of Paterson.

WE ALSO HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO PICK YOU UP AND DRIVE YOU HOME.

Click Here

Or visit our website

SCNonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 31 March, 2017

Help Wanted

Icon Gentlemen's Club in Hudson Florida

looking to hire a Shooter Girl

We are currently hiring for a night time shooter girl to serve shots.

Please apply below or call us at

727-808-0947

Strip Club NewsonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCNonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 25 January, 2017

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)onMonroe's Of Palm Beach

JoeonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 15 May, 2016

saw some real hott Spanish ass here but the hottest girls seem to be wrapped up in the back room / lounge area which is reserved for big money guys? how much does it cost to get access back there?>

StuckinWPBonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 5 May, 2016

I was in WPB for a week so my first night there was a Monday and headed over to spearmint rhino, where I have had a good time before. Rhinos was dead. Had a beer and left. Went over to Monroe's girls were 5s at best and then saw Vera. Gorgeous girl next door, gymnastic moves. Had a good time with her and she was suppose to work the next day but I went so see her and she was not there. Bummer. Hope to see her again.

Weedman420onMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 9 February, 2016

Staff is on point, food is 5 stars! Try the tomahawk steak- you won't regret it. Lobster Mac and cheese is my favorite, along with the short rib. No where else I would rather go. Well done Monroe's! Thanks for the hospitality.

yanard12onMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 8 February, 2016

Best steak in town!! Beautiful and classy entertainers. service from the bartenders and waitresses is perfect . The club is kept very clean and very organized . The club has great management.Great location very close to I-95 . There is always good specials, my favorite is Tomahawk Tuesdays . This club knows how to make a customer feel welcome.

joseph1konMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 7 February, 2016

This place will blow you away. Starting by some of the friendliest staff I've had the pleasure of meeting, every person that you come across from the valet to the guys and girls running around inside all greet you with a smile and a warm welcome. Now I know everyone has a weird thing about eating at a Gentlemen's club, but let me tell you the food at Monroe's will kill any misconception you've ever had about that. The food is absolutely mouth watering. The menu features tapas, mouth watering steaks, and they have daily specials as well. Where else can you get a 16oz NY STRIP with a loaded baked potato and a side of broccoli for only $21.95??? You seriously just can't beat it. Oh and the lobster Mac-N-Cheese, let's just say it made me want to lick the plate. Don't forget it is a Gentlemen's club, so after you are done eating you can enjoy some of the best energy in any club I've ever been to, accompanied by beautiful ladies everywhere you look. The DJ keeps the place buzzing as he calls his ladies to stage and simultaneously interacts with the crowd. Every time I've been here it's an experience.. I would recommend it to anyone. Monroe's is an establishment like no other. Beautiful clean club, great customer service, amazing food, lovely ladies, and overall a must try experience.

Mario R.onMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 5 February, 2016

This is by far the best place in town for dinner and entertainment !! Lunch time reminds me of the glory days of the adult business a time when clubs valued the food and quality of their entertainer . By 8:00pm the club morphs into a trendy upscale dinning experience and unlike most clubs in the area there is no lull in the action or quality of entertainers !!! If you're not to full and make it to 3:00 am the club morphs once again into a mega club !!! You owe it to yourself to check out why Monroe's is considered the nations #1 adult nightclub

ryan123onMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 3 February, 2016

Most people don't even consider this club a "strip club" because it's so much more. Classy nightclub atmosphere, great food served until 430 am, and beautiful women.. bar staff and waitresses included. Above that, the management goes above and beyond to keep their customers happy. These people truly care about giving you the best experience possible! If you're not much of a night owl, their happy hour is worth checking out too with half off specials and a fun energetic (& of course gorgeous) daytime staff.Last but definitely not least... The valet is complimentary and I can't express enough how incredible these guys are. They've cleaned and washed my entire car, put air in all my tires, gas in the tank, checked my squeaky breaks .. Everything. Bottom line is this team really goes out of their way to make sure you are happy and taken care of from the moment you walk in until you drive off the property. Thank you Monroes !

larry1onMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 20 May, 2015

This is the nicest gentleman's club I've been to yet. Not only is the club itself beautiful, the women are beautiful! Even the staff is gorgeous here! My husband and I had dinner, our steak was cooked perfectly, and our service was impeccable. Our bartender was very attentive and friendly...We will be visiting Monroes often!

Varietyman WPBonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 18 April, 2014

The club is now called "Monroe's".

eddyLonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 27 January, 2014

Let me begin by saying that I am not a strip club person, so maybe my expectations were too high, but this place was less interesting than most dance clubs I have patronized. I ended up here on a "Sunday morning" as the result of an unintended extended night out. Although the club is rather accessible, there is only one stripper on stage at a time, which makes for a slightly slow and uninteresting night. In the past, the clubs I have visited always had multiple women on stage (or at least different stages), a convention typically forces the mind to constantly reorient itself to the space and engage with the women and space in a dynamic way. This was noticeably absent from Monroes. Additionally, there was not much people watching here. Usually, if one is not extremely into the entertainment, the people around the club serve as a wonderful sideshow, but I did not observe anything that made the club that interesting. Most people at Monroes were there to sip a drink rather than engage with the intent and ambiance. Overall, save your money and your time.

FranklynonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 6 June, 2013

$7 for a beer. Enough said.

ClubberonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 23 January, 2013

Is this place open again? Any good?

It Tammica! It Tammica!onMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 21 September, 2012

Just avoid this place and you won't have a problem. As a matter of fact, you are better off just avoiding West Palm Beach all together.

ALERT:TAMMICCA BURNS:THIEFonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 20 September, 2012

Tammicca Burns is a thief & a ho that dances under the stage name Chaos or Kahos. Stole money from my wallet at Senorita's when i turned down her ugly no tittie flabby azz. Worn out pussy so she got to snatch them dollaz. Watch yo back when Tammicca Burns is around. This is a pic of the thievin ho bitch.

Kahos: fly girlonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 4 September, 2012

Found out Kahos the muy bonita latina is workin at Senorita's cabaret off of belvedere. Shell give you your money's worth when it comes to lap dances. Love that booty that does the bump and grind.

leftyonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 14 August, 2012

this club is a joke, the management is a joke, everything they advertise is a lie, full kitchen? where? outside in a truck! what about the $2.00 lunches you advertise? pack it up because you need to close...

wonderingonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 14 May, 2012

Does that Brazilian girl by the name of Nicole still work there?

JennyonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 13 April, 2012

I love going out with my friends after work. We are all in the biz and know how to take care of people. The fucking management is rude, they wouldn't even honor us being in the biz, even though we clearly came from work. Screw that place! They should learn from there parking company how to treat people, they were the only good thing!

hahahahaonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 19 February, 2012

He shoulda called the coast guard hahahahahaha

adamrodonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 2 September, 2011

Stopless Topless.I sort of forgot about this place after getting back from a recent trip - but probably one of the best types of entertaining places I've been to - and I really do not like these places much.Dreamgirls was a lot of fun- unlike the places in NY, the girls are a hoot and don't make you feel like you are just there to pony up the cash- they joke around and are actually quite friendly and funny. Being totally naked doesn't hurt either...Fair prices and a fun place- definitely worth a trip if you are in the area.Parking in front.

nicefriendonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 18 June, 2011

what about when it was diamonds.? did they do the same shit then.?

Greg From PGAonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 9 June, 2011

Went to the club three weeks ago.. Must say I really enjoyed the club a lot, great vibe great atmosphere. Except problem with a Dancer I think the club or someone should know about... Here name was Alexia, got 2 dances then she asked if I wanted to fuck for $100 and Blues(Oxycodine).. Said No got my 2 dances and dipped.. I called CRIMESTOPPERS to report this!

???onMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 9 April, 2011

What an ego this management have is outstanding lot of dancers knows in the business there are only 3 really good clubs in the WPB area make sense working at this club is by no means is a competition to those clubs they are with in the same category of the lower class clubs don't want to say names with an exception of the decoration but that just like putting lipstick on a pig.

jennaonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 17 May, 2010

i didnt say anything about you.. talk too SAMMY. i pimp smacked her and shes a cry baby. next time im not going too be nice. shell learn. i forgot about that club.. cause im not fucken for money in the vip. im better than that, ,

jennaonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 15 May, 2010

its too bad i didnt say that mike. look in to it. humm sammy. cause i smacked her like a pimp would and made her cry.. ya i dont need to work at that clube cse its dramagirls

AceonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 27 December, 2009

Is there a bartender at Dreamgirls who used to work at Cheetah Hallendale? Brown hair, short, great rack, outstanding personality? Thanks

JasmineonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 11 October, 2009

Julian is a predator, I can't believe you hired this scumbag, check with anyone who worked for him in Denver, St. Louis or Minneapolis, he has been fired everywhere he's been. Whoever runs this joint might want to look into why before they find themselves in the same jam.

abbyonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 14 September, 2009

This is to Rhino Dancer I would like to know which owner it is your talking about. I am Nick's girlfriend from Toledo we've been dating for almost 6 years and he's really changed since they opened the club there I don't even know him anymore. If he is the one that did something bad to you please tell me.

stormyonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 23 July, 2009

This club is awful. the manager is a lazy ass and does nothing but fuck the dancers in his office. the bartenders suck ass and not friendly at all. it smells bad and so do the dancers. the dancers are not attractive and they are either all black ghetto or fat. i would not recommend this place for a bum to go to. and they are always having fights there do to the drugs and management. poor ass club and it needs a new manager and bar staff.

Mr.nice guyonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 16 July, 2009

This place will never make it because the owners don't know how to run it right. nasty chicks on stage and behinde the bar should have hot chicks.

WPB Dance FanonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 1 July, 2009

What's the deal with Nicole the dancer from Brazil? I wanted a dance with her but she kind of blew me off? She seems nice but not sure.

Somebody you'll never beonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 25 June, 2009

Whoever wrote this comment is full of shit. Probably a distraught dancer, who didn't make any money cause she is ugly and over weight and couldn't get into the owners pants.

billgreenonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 23 June, 2009

joe, are you an expert on which clubs "make" it. I suspect your too cheap to pay admission and parking..let alone a cocktail or a dance....stop in during day where you can eat for free as well no admission....but you will be expected to tip, so maybe your cheap obnoxious ass should stay out. ..no doubt the club is "making" it.

joeonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 22 June, 2009

this club will never make it!!

rhino danceronMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 19 June, 2009

girls!!! I can only tell you to becarefull, one of the owners there did some something to me that I would like to forget. If you know what i'm talking about. You fucking low life. I fuckin trusted you!! you know who you are, I don't need tell everyone. your just a fucking ass hole. I gave you my ass bent over your BMW in a parking lot!! then leave me there. You thought I was dead!!!!! But I'm not, Pick up the fucking phone its not just one big dream. Its fuckin real.

THIEF inside DreamGirls.onMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 18 June, 2009

Great place, nicer and more up-to-date than Diamonds. Not going to go as much due to a dancer there, forgot her name but she's sort of tall, white girl curly curly hair, kind of strange, and get's stupid drunk, and I think she told me she was only 18, well she's a thief. I was having a few drinks, and I caught her sticking her hands in my back pocket to snatch my wallet. I let it slide but there won't be a next time that happens. Staying away from her and I advise u to do the same.

mikeonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 18 June, 2009

This place will not be open much longer.. Go to the rhino. they get hot dancers there.

jazonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 17 June, 2009

I may suck and fuck. I would not have to but you cheap ass mother f$@ckers don't tip on stage.

Ex danceronMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 17 June, 2009

Do not dancer here!!!!!!!. the owners make you fuck guys for money in the back room. Nick and Mark take get 60% the dancer the rest.

just a guyonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 15 June, 2009

whitch one it Jaz does she fuck to

customeronMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 12 June, 2009

jazz gives good head cheap too

TIMMY_FINGERSonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 12 June, 2009

The club sucks!!! Don't eat the at the buffet. it site in a nasty mini van out back of the club then they bring it in 2 hours later filled with BUGS!!!!! FUCKIN NASTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not going the fuck back. Tust me

ex employeeonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 12 June, 2009

Tommy and Nick fuck all their employees over don't pay there rent to the landlord . he wants them out. they make the dancers pay a big house fee if they don't suck the guys dick in the rooms.

CUSTOMER TEDonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 30 May, 2009

Wasnt very impressed by the quality of dancers but they do alot of extras in the cr!!!!! :) try justice i was very very satisfied ;) and she doesnt charge that much!

from all wpb clubsonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 28 May, 2009

well dreamgirls you guys blew it, another diamonds let down. now all you have left is a messed up building, club, idiot managers and the best of the best our washed up dancers that we dont want at our clubs! thanks dreamgirls well i mean NOGIRLS

1st the flyer is a oldonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 28 May, 2009

The club is old the employees are old the strippers are old so please dreamcrap go down the street to century village with all the other old people and die gracefully!!!

MAYBE IF DG?onMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 26 May, 2009

Stopped all the blowjobs, get a new daytime manager thats nice, maybe they could have time to make a new flyer!!! we are tired of seeing the little midget from april! stop the noncense dg!!

jazzonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 25 May, 2009

Thats Bull crap, I dont do any extras and i get treated verry well. its all how u treat them. i dont get drunk and i dont cause any trouble. so maybee its all in persanality. you dont have to suck anyone off to get treated well.

lilithonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 23 May, 2009

If you get caught without a license, you get fined. You WON'T go to jail. A license now costs $125. It has no expiration date but you will have to pay for a replacement. The fine is like $150, plus you have to then get a license for $125, so almost $300 altogether if you get caught. If your club didn't ask then it's your decision. Some of us like our privacy and don't won't the cops to stalk us.

entertainers license!onMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 23 May, 2009

Front page of the "Local" Section in the Palm Beach Post has an article on Entertainers License for Palm Beach County in todays newspapers 5/23/2009. So all dancers should and want a license before dancing to save everyone from the hassle of being fined. I've heard that dancers who get caught without a license could go to jail for prostitution, don't quote me on that, don't know how entirely it is.

Reply to comment belowonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 22 May, 2009

YES you do need a license in Palm Beach County if you want to dance. Both the dancer and the club, in this case Dreamgirls can and will be cited for every girl working without a license. So I advise you to get your license quick before you get yourself and Dreamgirls in trouble before applying for the position. It's really the clubs responsibility to make sure the dancer has a license before working, but alot of clubs in PB fail to ask for it.

inquiring about dancing at DG'sonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 22 May, 2009

Just curious, is it true that dancers in WPB absolutely need their entertainer's license? I spoke to a dancer at Dreamgirls and she said she didn't have one and don't really need it, but she also said keep that on the hush hush from both the club and law enforcement, what do the police have to do with Dancer's having their license's? Will I get in trouble if I dance and get caught w/o a license? Somebody please respond, would really like to try it out w/o licensing myself. Thanks in advance

lilithonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 22 May, 2009

In reply to dancer: Managers always give special treatment to dancers who give them extras. Maybe it's time you suck off your manager and you too will be pimped out....The way to make it in a strip club is to be beautiful, have a sexy body, do a lot of extras and tip all your co-workers. If that doesn't work, then just date a manager.

re:GIRLS DOING GOOD HERE??onMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 21 May, 2009

The girls should do great there being they only have 5 nighttime dancers! and dont try to play it down, im a customer of all wpb stripclubs and the other night dreamslow had 5 girls at 11pm

DanceronMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 20 May, 2009

I thought i saw it all till i worked at dreamgirls. managers showing favoritism to certain dancers that do extra's.it was very obvious whats going on, if you dont tip or give head you are not even treated good! dancer's stay away from this place!

re:billsgreenonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 19 May, 2009

yes they are being that they all have to suck dick. girls that dont make nothing because of those skanks

billsgreenonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 18 May, 2009

your confusing this club with that of others...girlsdoing very well here.

TO THE OWNER -IF HE READS THISonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 18 May, 2009

I danced there to try it out last week and it was a bad experiance. i wasnt treated very good because i didnt perform!!! if you understand!!! i was told to leave and never come back again! this is true and i cannot believe your manager has a job acting like that!

learn how to spellonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 18 May, 2009

this is how you spell (know), not no! remember its (know) not no!!!! when the club folds and closes like it always has please go back to school and learn how to spell! another walmart employee in the making!

DreamgirlsonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 15 May, 2009

To Mr Hurricane if you want a job loser just ask we no were kicking your clubs ass.

june 1st 2009onMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 15 May, 2009

hurricane season begins! please put this club out of its misery and level this place! this is like attempt #6 on this place! its starts ok then falls! always the same workers involved also!! so please hurricane gods come and take this place out of wpb!

try the back champagne room w/showeronMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 13 May, 2009

i got that back room for 250.00 tipped the manager 50.00 for looking the other way(i didnt like the way he came off kinda strong for asking for 50 bucks to do that)and paid a hot hot hot girl 150.00 to blow my mind!check it out!!

vip room funonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 9 May, 2009

girls here at dreamgirls are very pleasing in the vip! had a great oral pleasing time friday day 50.00 for room 65.00 for extra lip service!

customeronMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 8 May, 2009

Nice club but why do the girls come around the bar and asked for a tip for their dance? It seems kind of tacky to me.

SUBWAYonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 7 May, 2009

5dollar-5dollar-5dollar foot long try the new 5 dollar foot longs at a subway near you!! tastes great

WTF!!onMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 7 May, 2009

There's a dancer there who's tall and has curly hair and goes by the stage name "Trixy", well is it true that she may be pregnant and it may be mine? She told me anything goes in the champagne room, so I hold Dreamgirls responsible if she really is pregnant!

american idolonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 6 May, 2009

the guy with the black hair on american idol is gay!

OLD FLYERonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 3 May, 2009

The flyer is old (please change it) (and dont lie this time on it)

grand closing party pleaseonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 1 May, 2009

another sorry chance for diamonds to make.

3 strike blowjobs!onMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 29 April, 2009

to the loser giving dg 3 strikes, i give them thumbs up! i went 3 times and got blowjobs from 3 different girls! so this is the place to go!! keep up the good work dg and bring on the girls!!!!

2cuteonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 26 April, 2009

I went in to dreamgirls with my husband Friday to see bridget the midget. That had to be the most lame show I have ever seen. The girls were very nice and some real beauties in there. Two girls went on stage just after the midget and did a really awesome girl-girl show. I did not see any advertisement for this is was very pleased. I their names were Jensen and Shy. They were hot! I got dances from both of them and I can say there was no disappointment at all! My husband enjoyed Jensen a lot. Those two girls should be a regular feature on stage. The drinks were good but the music was a bit loud for my liking. Next time I am getting a champgne room.

LanceonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 21 April, 2009

That pretty girl lexi smells like sardines.

IM a REAL CUSTOMER (JOE)onMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 21 April, 2009

Come on please, with these fake comments! i gave this club 3 strikes- ist time opening week no giveaways no open bar and no free admission, 2nd- 3 sundays ago 3 girls at night, 3rdnever consistant different drink prices in 1 night tried complaining to the rude managers and they didnt fix problem just said we cant do nothing ! nice

VIP JoeonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 18 April, 2009

Great job with the place, very friendly staff, very pretty girls, very impressed. Keep it up!

MattonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 18 April, 2009

Nicest club around..Hands Down!!!

SkepticalonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 18 April, 2009

Yep, when a guy is impressed by management and pretty lights, I smell a rat too.

To the "1st timer"onMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 18 April, 2009

Platinum Showgirls going out of business? You have got to be kidding me. What an obviously desperate attempt to pose as a customer!

1st Timer!! A+++onMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 16 April, 2009

First time there since the name change and reconstruction. What a great place to go! Drinks are cheaper than most other clubs, management was great, lights were amazing and the girls were pretty. One girl inparticular caught my eye, I want to say her name is Lexi or Alexi. Very Sexy, Very Hott, dark hair, tan skin, beautiful natural face, awesome pole tricks and looks to have a great personality. I'll see her next time I'm in. I love the whole "car wash" outside, great idea. Cheetah and Platinum Showgirls will probably go out of business. Good Job with the place. A+++

PeteonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 16 April, 2009

Anthong and Tony....where's "Curves"? Not familiar with that one.

SkepticalonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 15 April, 2009

I guess I'll have to check this joint out for myself and post honest comments to offset the "Big Spenfer and Jeremy" shills. Jesus, a guy being impressed by a manager at a strip club?

MY TWO CENTSonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 14 April, 2009

Stopped in this place Saturday night after a disappointing visit to Cheetahs in WPB. Typical $4 parking, $10 cover and $5 beer. Free buffet all day. Decent amount of girls. All shapes and sizes. Hooked up with a girl named Lexi. Short, dark hair, med. fake rack, tight body, good dancer and smart, sweet personality. Went in the back for some dances. Kind of robotic, but high energy. After three, she stops and when I ask for another, she says she must take "down time". Do they not allow more than 3 dances in a row?

JeremyonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 5 April, 2009

I was in Dreamgirls on Monday during the day with 3 of my fellow employees... I got a few lap dances prices are not bad.. Must say they are not playing around at Dreamgirls... Top notch quality.... We had lunch and a couple of beers... And really enjoyed it... Will be back... And thank you to the nice Manager I meet at the front door Mike D, I think was his name...

execonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 4 April, 2009

Club has been remodeled well. The lap dance area and the VIP rooms are well done. Have had some fun laps. Definitely some hot girls there (but not all). Recommend Jensen (daytime) for lap dances.

first time thereonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 3 April, 2009

Take it easy with the waitresses. Most of them were dancers and are new to this. Give them time.

dream a gonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 2 April, 2009

You probley don't know how to hustle

CustomeronMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 1 April, 2009

Had a good time, bartender Gabby very nice and enjoyable!

danced 1 night & it was enoughonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 29 March, 2009

grand opening promises promises, i worked all night and and could not make $20.00. i was asked to pay the housemom , 15.00 house, 15.00 to dj & 10.00 to security what about all the ads that say free free free. if its sounds to good to be true it is!

smokyJonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 29 March, 2009

I was in for the grand opening and to put it nicely it just wasn't that grand. This place needs a lot of work. What kind of rookies are running this place? The atmosphere is good but everything else was really bad. Service was horrible and the the staff is rude.

bmwonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 29 March, 2009

well.... was in there last week and didnt stay long. the music was absolutely way tooo loud, you have staff and dancers and even customers trying to have a converstation without trying to lose their voices. it was rediculous. the service sucked, we waited 20 minutes for our drinks. they lacked good looking dancers. theres a fat guy that talks while on stage... very unprofessional... he doestn belong on the stage and he needs to shut up..., its really annoying. the only good thing is that the layout is nicer then diamonds.

what craponMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 27 March, 2009

no open bar . no nothing!

questiononMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 27 March, 2009

what feature(s) got shafted?

Sorely disappointedonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 24 March, 2009

Club is completely unorganized with way too many people trying to run it. The "management team" doesn't honor its' responsibilities in regards to paying their feature entertainers. They treated them like dogs, very disrespectfully and rudely, sending them home without paying them. I wouldn't patronize or work for anyone that has that little regard for girls that traveled all the way from across the country to help the grand opening. West Palm can do without people like this!

Big SpenderonMonroe's Of Palm Beach

posted on 23 March, 2009

Well I did not know what to expect from this place as the last club Diamonds did not do so well and the dancers and staff were so so....Wow what a change!!!!the place came out fantastic!!!the girls are drop dead gourgeous and the staff also is so fucking hot!!!! the drinks are cheap compared to all their neighbors and the food is the best of any club around. Dancers are making bank .