Oasis Goodtime Emporium Comments

3.8

6363 Peachtree Industrial Boulevard

Atlanta, Georgia 30360

Melissa I.  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 25 February, 2016

Not a bad place if looking to see nudity, have cheap drinks and be low key. It's not the "high class" place with a huge sticker price. The girls aren't that bad compared to other small strip joints like follies and cabaret. Yes, it's not pink pony or cheetah but it's also doesn't come with the huge cover charge and attitude like pony. If looking for higher class hands down cheetah but keep in mind most of those girls are hand picked based solely on perfection and most of them have followings and so on. This place is not as bad as some people are saying. Just have to Lower expectations that this is a high class joint lol

Weedman420  on  Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 25 January, 2016

Night was great until I came across a pregnant stripper smoking cigarettes. Could not believe my eyes. Can't imagine this is a very good way to market your business.

Andre F.  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 5 December, 2015

This was my first time here and I'll start by saying I'll be back. I had an amazing time girls and staff were VERY FRIENDLY made me feel welcomed. I like the variety of girls. Kudos to the dancers. This will definitely be my spot. #5stars

yanard12  on  Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 15 September, 2015

House mom or what ever she is a rude racist bitch.... Point blank period. I was proceeding to get my id out I had just opened my wallet then she was like if you can't find it leave and she also mentioned I had to close my jacket to enter because of my crop top lol she probably wishes she was in shape THIS PLACE CAN BURN DOWN

Harrison69  on  Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 3 February, 2015

well the bitch at the desk is a fucking racist bitch. I went there just to apply for a position as a server not even like I expected to be taken as I know this is not the period to get hired but I just wanted them to have my application in their database. First the bitch asked me for a printed resume like it is a kinda formal professional shit! and then when I came back a week later that same old ass slut tell me she is not taking resume because when you apply you have to know the manager if not she is not taking applications. she said she is there for 25 years now and has never seen servers coming in to apply without knowing the manager. And she asked me if it does make sense what she is saying. I told the bitch that I just got a computer science bachelor and my job is starting in 3months and I just wanted not to hang out without working and if she wants to speak logic with me she better get back to school before.Anywayz I waited and asked to see the manager and she told me to wait. Another woman entered and she handed her her resume. and I asked to that girl if she knows the manager and she said no why? I said nevermind and I went in again and told that old grand ma she is a disgusting racist. Not to be bold and not to seem to have a huge ego, I AM a pretty ass light skinned girl and has never been refused job where you need to be cute and have experience (what I have). But this was jst irritating and sad for this company. I think the place is EXTREMELY COOL! I have been there twice with my girlz. THE SERVERS AND GIRLZ ARE AMAZING AND NOT RACIST. but just for that bitch at the entrance I put a 1 star cuz she needs to be fucking fired.

#1 Dancer  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 1 January, 2013

If anyone is a easy anything, its white girls. Yall throw yourselves at EVERYONE, especially black men AND black women, trust me I know! EVERYONE knows! You guys are the #1 polluters of the strip club illegal activities: drugs, soliciting, pimping, and violence. Get over yourself, and stop trying to talk about something you know nothing about. Anyways, Oasis is a very decent club, all types of girls.

Dancer at oasis  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 10 August, 2012

Did y'all ever think about the fact that there are more all black clubs than anything? Stop playing the victimized racist card. It's getting fucking old. Plus I heard all the black girls are an easy fuckk.. Sorry if we don't want to be a brothel. Try wax, blaze, or follies(:

Franklyn  on  Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 19 May, 2012

Straight-up: a panty droppin place.The girls were pretty friendly but our server was kinda too old to be there. She was a tad forgetful... But still nice.What kinda grosses me out was that most of the girls didn't wipe down the pole's before each use.... And if their going full on naked after another girls parts were on that same pole... Eck. I guess their not concerned about hygienes?When I went to the powder room to touch up my make-up one of the dancers were dropping of a load and I couldn't help but think of the poles not being clean.... Barf... Sort if that was tmi but I thought you guys should know.Regardless of all that, I still got a dancer who reminded me of snow white. She was toRttally chill (not the best in lap dances, but still chill).The prices on the drinks were pretty decent too.I guess in ATL, this is the place to go to for strip clubs.Side note: owner's pretty nice in letting you leave your car there if your too drunk to drive. My friends have told me how they did it in multiple occasions because law enforcement is pretty strict there and the cost of a tkt can be around 1k for that!

harryharry  on  Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 27 April, 2012

Pink Pony is better

Johnnyboy123  on  Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 29 August, 2011

Oasis has been very, very generous with me. First, I wanna say thank you for letting me in with my onesie. I got a lot of attention from the ladies. The girls are pleasing to the eye and friendly. Highly recommend the lap dance shot ;)

Fan of Dancers  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 2 September, 2010

Lucky driver Tony, i'll take you home.

......Another Dancer  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 28 July, 2010

I agree, that african guy named Tony Obi is very forceful and pressures you when you go to get your keys for your car. He is ugly too. I don't know why he always try to force himself on dancers. I wish the owner would do something about it, I can't believe he doesn't know that Mr. Obi is doing...

One of the dancers  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 5 July, 2010

Tony Obi is no good. He is suppose to be our transportation to work and home after working here at Oasis. But what he does is charge us favors when he gets to our house. Me and other girls have talked about this and wants to report him but he is so threatening. I am tired of sucking his dick for a free ride home!

Detroit Fool  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 25 May, 2010

Fell in love with Willow. Thought we would get married quick but then her shift ended. Sat with a super hot black chick, only know her real name so I won't tell, she was the best of the best. Detroit or Atlanta she's the best. Met Dior at the end of my stay. Smokin' doesn't begin to describe her. Will be back before I go home.

a regular guy  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 25 March, 2010

There is alot going on as far as the whole racism thing, but they do have some georgous ladies either way. I recommend they diverse the dancers, there are alot of hot black women out there who could do well here if hired. the staff is alright, parking was fine, but i have seen all the bartendesr randomly change prices of the drinks, depending on who asking, as well as a door upcharge for certain people, but if your a reg like me, your treated well! Stay at the smaller places, or become a regular to get good service here. Overall i give it a 8/10

I Love Exotic Dancers  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 20 January, 2010

Oasis is a great club. The dancers take off all their clothes, and you get a lot of contact when you pay for a table dance. The women are beautiful, but for every one Black or Latino dancer that you see at the club, there are 10 White dancers so there may be some truth to the rumors you hear on how minority applicants are treated. If you are a customer and you want to see a more diverse group of dancers, try Shooter Alley.

former dancer  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 15 July, 2009

the oasis is very racist in their hiring and everybody knows it. the white and black girls talk about it alot. but thats just the way it is...f u are white u can work their very easily no matter how fat, ugly, or trashy looking you are, but if you are black its a whole other ballgame. the oasis used to be decent but now sux.

blk latino dancer  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 8 June, 2009

that was a extremely racist comment to make not to mention stereo typical. I work there and i know exactly what the young lady was referring to, do i agree with yes to a certain extent. you have trailer park trash walking around getting naked and should not be in any club but can because they are white. The hiring in most these clubs here in Georgia is odd. I have worked for Scores in Chicago and New york. i also travel and worked in several tops clubs in Vegas, but even with that said i still ran into road blocks here in Georgia, i guess like i always "this is the south"

ben  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 21 April, 2009

dont order drinks from the fat bitch collette at the bar she will rip you off, but the dancers are hot!

That Guy  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 20 February, 2009

To the girls that complain that they don't hire "Black girls", did you ever think they don't want what follows hiring "Black Girls" which means "Da Hood" or "trouble" or "shootings" which seems to follow "Black Girls"!!! TRUTH HURTS

Fan  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 12 February, 2009

I heard Abbie is back there from a buddy....is that true!! How's her vip's these days? Sexy as hell!!

Dancer at Oasis  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 23 November, 2008

This place is a great place to work and as far as our bartenders go, collette is awesome! One of the nicest people in there. All of the dancers in here for the most part are extremely sweet people. I love working here. It was hard to get a job in here when I first applied. Go back and be persistent. One of the better clubs in atlanta.

Brandon W.  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 26 September, 2008

Nothing like a business trip with co-workers that ends up with a late night trip to a strip club.It was fun, we had a good time. Some good drinks, but the woman were nothing special, but a few of them caught my eye.Other dancers were kind of rude, some just non attentive, others were over attentive - sounds like any other club to me.Seriously though, you should probably check it out - it is an experience!

Mobile  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 26 September, 2008

boat mechanic. Great deals! I can to you around your sceduele to work on your boat. Feel free to call 678.768.7522 and ask for Paul.

John  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 16 September, 2008

Hey just to let everyone know in case you were wondering....Jade has been out with a broken toe but will return soon. Hope you all dont miss her too much.

Owner is Predjudice  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 21 August, 2008

I have been to this club 5 times in the past six months trying to get hired. Yes I am a light complextion African American and very beautiful, petite and all natural with clear skin. Drug and disease free. I have been rejected all five times! I would not get interviewed nor would I get two words from the manager! The night manager would just look at me and shake his head and the lady at the door would tell me that the club isn't hiring. Why couldn't the owner tell me they were not hiring? My body is just as good looking to a white girl, so I f he wants to keep denying a woman from getting hired because she is black there is going to be some seriouse discrimination lawsuits that will follow.

Jay - from Savannah  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 17 June, 2008

This is a rocking place. Lots of hot women. But go on a week night.... the place is packed on weekend nights and hard to find a seat. Went on a Monday night and met Lydia, a tall, hot brunette...very sexy. Will be going back again next time in town.

ashley  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 27 February, 2008

need a license to work here? whats the crowd like?

mark  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 31 January, 2008

if you goto the oasis, ask for collette, the bartender, she mixes a mad drink, among other things!

Heather  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 5 November, 2007

Does this club have T-shirts for sale?

guess  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 1 November, 2007

things havent change as much as people thought

?  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 6 September, 2007

I am a very attrative black woman . 5'3 125 and everytime I call or ask my white friend who works there are they hiring they say yes.I get there and they see that I am black and at the current time the club isnt hiring

Dancer  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 12 June, 2007

I would like to know if I a good looking, pleasant and experienced dancer can make good money at this club without having to prostitute in the vip? I'm looking for a normal club! I seriously do not understand this obbession with paying for sex in a strip club. Do either the girls or the customers have any concern for their health. Condoms do not prevent herpes infection. BJ's unprotected can give you tons of infections. Even with a condom you can still get herpes. What in the hell is wrong with you freaks!

Michael  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 11 June, 2007

Sorry for being a dick. No excuses, just having a bad day. Please accept my appology.

Dancer  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 4 June, 2007

As my title says I am a dancer. I would like to know if it is possiable to make GOOD $$ at this club without having to prostitute in the VIP. I am good looking pleasent and experienced. However that means nothing if I am competing with disease spreading whores. I understand that kind of element exsists at most clubs, so rather is it rampant and I stand no chance unless I meet the status quo? Please someone honest respond

Michael  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 22 May, 2007

Cassidy, tease...tease...tease...don't bother with vip. Too pushy and no payout on investment.

who me?  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 18 March, 2007

Went last night, Saturday. It was very busy, so we had to wait some time to find somewhere to seat. The dancers in that place are beautiful, mostly white. The table dances are mediocre. The dj played a lot of rock and pop music, which I don't like in a strip club. The dancers seem to get into more with hip hop playing. There's a lot of TV's showing sports channels. You get the feeling that it's more of a sports bar, with nakes chicks, than a strip club.

Ken Masters  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 23 February, 2007

What kind of extras can you expect in the Vip room?

Toni  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 21 February, 2007

I tell you guys what. I have been to a lot of strip clubs in the A . These are some of the sexiest white girls around they give you some hell of dances. I was in their last week and saw some guys who have the TV show Trick My Truck so you know if those guys came if the girls are nice. It a must. Check it out guys.

David P.  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 1 May, 2006

With a name like The Oasis Good Time Emporium, how can it not rock?Great little strip club just outside the perimeter. There is a decent selection of girls but you won't find Atlanta's cream of the crop. Friday nights are the happening nights but get there early because there will not be a seat to be had. The whole place is in very tight quarters so it's a little difficult to get a lap dance at times. The cover price isn't too steap as I recall and the drinks aren't too pricey either. You and your bros will definitely enjoy yourself here!It's connected to Barnacles Seafood and Oyster bar (which is funny in it of itself) which means you can get a good meal and a few layers of beer in your belly before heading over for the main show. Good time!

re: believe it!!!  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 25 April, 2006

Nothing funnier than battling jealous bitches hating on another!

ClubVIP  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 12 March, 2006

great place, awesome environment, some of the easiest girls to take home, check out the chubby J-Lo looking girl with the hat, a little old but she puts out easy...some of my friends got her # and email. TOO pricey for her vip blowjobs... Hang out at the bar, the barstaff is great. Not enough seating on weekends.

Tn Guy  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 11 January, 2006

Was there Saturday night - had a good time with Jamie / R. Nice club - a lot less crowded than the Pony and a good selection of women - need more seating space thoguh

believe it!!!  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 21 December, 2005

Look out for the whore bartender Collette, she will screw you over faster than any stripper. She stays behind the bar to hide her fat ass and big saggin tits.Thats pretty bad. She will go home with anyone for FREE. Dont waste your money on a dancer, donate it to Collette for a new pussy, because her's is wore out.

MAngelo59  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 17 June, 2005

DAMM....great club. Stopped in late afternoon on a Thursday. Lots of beautiful ladies. Got a dance from the first lady to ask me. Sunshine or Sunny, cant remember. Great body...awesome nipplage and even pulled back her hood and showed me her clit. High energy girls. Good wait staff too. No cover and easy to find right off of 285. Will stop in next time I am in town.

Brian.  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 5 June, 2005

VERY nice club. Classy but still casual. The only club I've been to in Atlanta but after spending ALOT of time in all the Charlotte clubs, I can say this place is GOOD. I went on a weeknight as well as a Friday, on both nights the number/variety of beautiful dancers was amazing (no bad ones in the bunch -- really!) The table dances seemed to be just that, IE not lap dances like some places in CLT (still very nice though!). The VIP rooms are private with a curtain covering the doorway. What kind of VIP you get depends on the dancer so work it out before you go in. I spent my time with a very sweet and sexy lady who danced and let me massage her back during breaks. I'll be back the next time I'm in town for work, Shawna you rule!!

Jay  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 24 March, 2005

Came from out of town. Went by on a Wednesday night in February around midnight. The place was packed. Lots of good-looking girls to choose from, although there didn't seem to be enough girls to go around. Had to wait for a while, but finally got a couple of table dances from a couple of great ladies. Will definately be going back next time in town.

unknown  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 10 March, 2005

Sorry, this club didn't really impress me. I went in there a couple of times. The first time I was looking for a job and was told I was too heavy to work there (I used to work at the Cheetah so I don't think I was that heavy!). The second time I was there with a friend and we sat there for 45 minutes and were wanting to spend money on the dancers. The only cordial people there are the waitresses.

Akuma  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 15 January, 2005

Do they have contact lap dances here? And what are the ethnicities here?

WGRedneck  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 11 January, 2005

Recently went to Oasis during the day shift, and never of the history of my 40 years on this planet, have I ever seen a better looking bunch working during the afternoon. Though what you as an individual might be looking for, might vary from me, (I just popped it to talk a break from driving and get the cell phone out of my head). I had the pleasure of speaking and getting dances from several delightful ladies. Without a doubt, the best dayshift I have ever seen in a club....Ladies I salute you.

anonymous  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 21 September, 2004

went to oasis tonight - good time. some hot dancers, so not so hot. some friendly, some not. had a table dance from payton and all i can say is ouch. smokin' hot. wish i had the cash for a vip with her. thanks payton - from the guy out west.

allbig  on Oasis Goodtime Emporium

posted on 3 March, 2004

danced with a beautiful black honey named leslie and see was all that and a dark cherry!! vip to remember!! thanks baby