Strokers Comments

3.9

1353 Brockett Road

Clarkston, Georgia 30021

scladmin (management)  on  Strokers

posted on July 21, 2017

Wendsday night Amateur Contest!

Wendsday night Amateur Contest! Where new girls can win $$$$$

scladmin (management)  on  Strokers

posted on July 21, 2017

scladmin (management)  on  Strokers

posted on July 21, 2017

scladmin (management)  on  Strokers

posted on January 9, 2017

We have a new coupon offer. Free admission.

Click Here to Print

Johnson12  on  Strokers

posted on October 24, 2016

I like this spot. It was the only strip club I visited besides follies. I paid 10$ to park and 10$ when I entered. It's a nice size place. The dancers were not as good looking as they were at follies in my opinion but they dont mind a little touching which I like. Nice spot to chill, drink, and get some lap dances.

LC81  on Strokers

posted on September 21, 2016

Is Risky still working there?

GodwinAmadasun  on Strokers

posted on June 21, 2016

Dear sir,

After going through your website and video, I must confess that you have one of the best STRIP club I gave ever seen. I would like to invite your girls to MYKONOS AND CORFU GREECE,to perform. You will set a record in this part of the world.

Tanks for you understand

Godwin Amadasun

Re: Re: Re: Joe  on Strokers

posted on April 29, 2016

she is gettin that money big boy, how u been?

Re: Re: Joe  on Strokers

posted on April 29, 2016

yooyo where Tina at..I been looking for her !

Re: Joe  on Strokers

posted on April 29, 2016

Lots of banging hot girls here, lots of money..at this place!

Joe  on Strokers

posted on April 29, 2016

This is one of the best black clubs in Atlanta !

Pole Chick Guy  on Strokers

posted on September 18, 2015

All dancers interested in the Pole Dancing trade in general, hit up the new FB page called POLECHICK dot com. It's a great page for the trade. Guys are welcome too.

nee  on Strokers

posted on August 16, 2015

I enjoyed the club a whole lot. I had a blast celebrating my birthday, although the lap dances were $10 a song and I ended up completely broke after the night lol it was hella fun!!!!

winston12  on  Strokers

posted on April 24, 2015

So i went back to Strokers due to them having new ladies i must say this crew was way better i had a ball until my last dance from a chic who i was dancing with and i was throwing cash and when the song ended she still wanted $10 ive never had to give 10 after a dance I do what i do and once u leave thats that. But over all i had a good time

kedar  on Strokers

posted on March 1, 2015

Best spot in the A for dope women! Bunny....bunny....bunny!

Ton -Ton  on Strokers

posted on February 18, 2015

I been this club 2 times I love it going back in may or June. Are there any big events going on thoes months

crorkz mattz  on Strokers

posted on January 15, 2015

2v7hHT I have been reading out a few of your posts and i can state pretty good stuff. I will surely bookmark your site.

rogerrab2  on  Strokers

posted on August 1, 2014

$10 to park and $20 to get in (but knowing what I know now, if you park further down in the strip mall parking lot it is FREE; they only charge if you park close to the entrance). Been here twice. Once to celebrate my birthday and another just to visit since it had been a while. The first time I came, my cousin showed out for my birthday. We had a table, drinks, and it was packed on a Saturday night. Ladies were bad and Climaxx (RIP) was working that night. She was my favorite dancer at Strokers. Dances were $5 apiece then. On my most recent visit however, it was quite dead. I went on a Sunday night and it was only a handful of other patrons there. I came to see if another one of my favorite dancers who used to work at Pin-Ups was working at Strokers that night, but she wasn't. The stage was empty, one dancer was working the stage at a time. Normally, it will be at least two to three girls especially since there is more than one stage. I got a few dances (now $10 apiece) from a girl to pass time but my last visit was not what that was. The highlight of that night tho was when Jeezy randomly walked in with his crew that night including Boo Rossini. After I got my lap dances, I stayed around a little while longer to watch "Jeezy and 'em" make it rain on a couple of lucky dancers who ended up working that night. I doubt I'll be back tho especially after finally visiting Onyx in Atlanta (my new fav strip club).

tonycluber  on  Strokers

posted on May 27, 2014

Strokers is your friendly neighborhood strip club. Looks a bit dated but the girls were pretty. The prices were still decent and you can still have a good time without selling the farm.

board is working again!  on Strokers

posted on November 26, 2013

finally i can post my comments again ! what is the line up for this week?!

link building team  on Strokers

posted on October 15, 2013

I5VFn1 Awesome blog post.Really thank you! Fantastic.

richard95  on  Strokers

posted on September 9, 2013

Great Club, Pretty Women, Solid Prices....I could see myself being a regular here instead of hanging out with the fellas are regular bars.

Mr watts  on Strokers

posted on September 2, 2013

I wanna know if L.A is still their, im looking for her in the day time with a flash light! Seriously though I will be in that region soon real soon tryin to find out..

mimi2885  on Strokers

posted on August 11, 2013

I always love strokers club. Its the only club I can enjoy around the dancers. My favorite dancer name is queen. Queen dances really well.

news  on Strokers

posted on July 9, 2013

mvAzpn Looking forward to reading more. Great article post. Awesome.

harryharry  on  Strokers

posted on July 3, 2013

I only gave it a three because I'm new to the area. Only been living in ATL for 3weeks, and hadn't experience more strip clubs. But I really liked it here. The girls get all the way nude. And I've seen some who let you touch. The environment is real chill, laid back. The DJ was horrid!!! There was this one thirsty @$$ girl who had an attitude with my man because we didn't want a dance from her. She literally went off and was busted!!! But other than that I plan to go again! Maybe tonight if I don't try another spot.

Big Rich from Cali  on Strokers

posted on April 29, 2013

Soooo true strawberry

!!!  on Strokers

posted on April 12, 2013

I live in MS but I would love to come on Amateur night!!! How is the crowd there? How much does it cost to get a license to dance there? Im just curious....

Devine  on Strokers

posted on April 8, 2013

The only complaint I have is that the lady at the door overcharged me and my lady, which is suppose to be $10. My cousin, who is a male, got in for $10, while we, both being women, paid $20 a piece. I asked other women who were there what they paid and they paid $10. However, the ladies of Strokers made up for the discrimination we had at the door and their drinks are good. I will go back again for the ladies. The lap dances we received were very satisfying.

switchblade  on Strokers

posted on November 6, 2012

Don't take this the wrong way..Are white people welcome at this club?

Paul R.  on Strokers

posted on June 18, 2012

I love this place. Plenty of eye candy to go around. Ive never been on a weekend at night due to crowds from what I hear. I did however go on a wednesday night and it was a descent crowd. I went from 10 to 1:30.

fuckery12  on  Strokers

posted on February 1, 2012

Something has changed here over the last 5 years. The 'original' Strokers set the tone for every strip club I have ever visited but this was complete let down... Possibly change in management or maybe, I came on "Industry Night" before. Based on what I experienced on multiple visits in the past, I have to say this is far from what it use to be in terms of the quality of: drinks (plastic vs glass), girls, decor, ridiculous parking fee.

Cobra K.  on Strokers

posted on April 30, 2011

Best part of this club was the fact that parking was free, cover was low and the girls were hot!

Ochez Burgess  on Strokers

posted on April 26, 2011

I, ve been to Strokers many times and I must tell everyone htat it is very nice. The Finest women in the ATL. And you can grab their boodys and squeeze their titties as long as you tipping them.

chyna  on Strokers

posted on April 8, 2011

Ive been to da website and da gyrls on da web r beautiful.Keep it up ladies :)

Upcoming trip to ATL area  on Strokers

posted on January 5, 2011

I have an upcoming business trip and will be staying in Stone Mountain. How close is this place? Being from out of state, I obviously don't know much about the area. Is Stroker's in a shady neighborhood, or is it ok?

Mr Villian  on Strokers

posted on October 22, 2010

I attended strokers in ATL on 10/15/2015 , there was a pretty woman dancing with an Indian custome on and I couldn't get a dance because I was too drunk and had a boring date. Can someone please tell me her name!!!

chevy228  on Strokers

posted on October 1, 2010

There is no vip....no private dances......you can't touch at all...i mean at all.....they can touch you and stuff but everything is out in the open......this club would be better with private area dances also....beautiful women all around...and don't let the high class atmosphere fool you....take out is on the menu if your game is good.....and you don't have to have deep pockets either....good place....

Pony  on Strokers

posted on August 16, 2010

To Strawberry, I do not know you but your remarks are very appropriate. It is not only rude to denigrate you as a whore or slut simply due to the fact that you are dancing to earn extra income for a better life but it is also defamation of character without facts. You probably have better values than the person who is referring to you with the careless name calling. In fact someone who resorts to careless name calling usually indicates their own lack of character or personal achievements in life.

Strawberry  on Strokers

posted on August 15, 2010

U know I am a dancer. All strippers are not whores or sluts. Baby I dance, work a full-time job, and go to school. AND IM MARRIED. So I think it is really rude for you to call all strippers sluts n whores.

Hate  on Strokers

posted on July 19, 2010

...hate oooooon. hate on. hate on. HATER

Classy Lady  on Strokers

posted on July 11, 2010

All sluts!!!! useless!!! but u stripping for tuition?! u strip because u are a slut and a hoe. you are classless, & lack any real skills! yea i said it!!!

Stan  on Strokers

posted on April 28, 2010

I have been out of town for a while. I was a regular at the old 24K on Chishirebridge Rd. I was trying to find some of the ancers I used to know from the 24K club. Does anyone know if any of the old 24K club dancers Eve, Siren, Hannah or Nikki work here now?

tiger  on Strokers

posted on April 3, 2010

i love strokes strip club i am a big fan bye...

Rico  on Strokers

posted on November 29, 2009

Some of the best looking girls in the Atlanta area and they are deep in there. My only beef is the damn dj.....must we talk on every record and every 30sec on a record. Just play spin the records and let the ladies handle the show. Right now I can't go back there anymore til the dj take a step back.

Satisfied customer  on Strokers

posted on November 11, 2009

I went to Strokers on Saturday night, and I have never seen a strip club like that. That club was off the hook. There were women everywhere, every way you look, there were women and most of them were beautiful, fine and were highly skilled in dancing. I was in Atlanta for training and went to three different strip clubs, and Strokers was the best one. Whenever I go back to ATLanta, I will definitely go to Strokers.

ImaDiva  on Strokers

posted on November 4, 2009

I went to Strokers on October 31. I didn't see any of the girls on the website. The girls who were there were decent. No Touch Rule? Thoes girls were loving my Double Ds. They kept grabbing them and squeezing. I had a nice time though.

beemdublew@aol  on Strokers

posted on November 2, 2009

I love assssssssss!!!!!!!!!!

Aubreyelle Gucci  on Strokers

posted on October 19, 2009

I am white, but i would rather work in a mostly black strip club, would i even get hired, and how well would it go over? I do have an ass by the way haha..

DCC  on Strokers

posted on September 2, 2009

Capri, is one of the most beautiful woman i have had the pleasure to see perform. from the very first time, i laid my eyes on her she had captivated me. i had been to two other gentleman's clubs before attending strokers, one in myrtle beach and one in jamaica. the one in jamaica had good entertainment, but not equal to strokers. you have the most lovely talented dancers i have ever seen. but, i must say capri will forever be my favorite. she is beautiful, graceful, and extremely sexy. the way she moves and the way she looks will blow any man away.

Jason  on Strokers

posted on August 1, 2009

woohooo you have got to come come to this club, talk about off the chain.... if you havetn been here, you need to hurry up and come here. lol

MIKE  on Strokers

posted on July 2, 2009

Damn it was nice for you to see a pretty face - cause you are ugly - lol

seriously  on Strokers

posted on June 4, 2009

Why she got to be a hoe?

Meeka  on Strokers

posted on June 2, 2009

Strokers is on point! I personally love it.. A cool place to chill.. Only thing is, is that bitch L.A... She need to go have some babies! Ur time is up.. Hoe sit down!!!

Katera  on Strokers

posted on May 26, 2009

How's the money? I'll be in the area and was looking to dance while I'm down there. is it worth the license fee and room/travel cost?

the baddest bitch  on Strokers

posted on April 22, 2009

do prada like females she 2 sexy i will be visiting the atl and im going to have a stack of ones just for her ms eruption i cant wait to see her next video

$$$$$$$$  on Strokers

posted on April 20, 2009

$$$$$ maker 6102834968

ENTERTAINER  on Strokers

posted on April 15, 2009

I am a model/ dancer and i was looking into coming to atl and dance. well i email the club a picture of me..

Arista W.  on Strokers

posted on April 10, 2009

its cool. no different from any other strip club. the only thing i didn't like was the fact that charged woman $10 to get in. I mean for what? If anything woman should be free all day every day! other than that its fine and they have some pretty good food and drinks.

ROO  on Strokers

posted on April 7, 2009

There's this new girl from name star she is the baddest up in there her accent is so sexy got to check her out during the day .....great investment..

Budda Baby!  on Strokers

posted on April 2, 2009

I hear and read all this great things about Strokers but all the comments were posted like two to three years ago! I wanna kno what's really goin on with the club since the big bad recession?

portia w.  on Strokers

posted on March 11, 2009

So I took my homegirl here for her birthday with a group of females and we had a good time. The girls here had nice bodies and nice faces. Some of the guys that were there didn't follow the rules (no touching) and the girls had to let them know several times. The music was jumping and this is my favorite strip club now. The only thing I would change is the tables and chairs they have for you to sit in, they look very old and cheap.

Falin  on Strokers

posted on March 3, 2009

Went to Strokers for the first time, this weekend and I had the best time of my life.I thought men were the only ones having fun at Strokers;that's definitely not the case.Ladies, go and have the time of your life.

Emmett  on Strokers

posted on March 3, 2009

This club is the shit !! woman, damn they were fine and phat as hell!!! i loved it, i'll b back atl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO JANAE  on Strokers

posted on January 27, 2009

I work there not to long ago, I'm attending school at the moment and might return. To answer your question they hire girls with different body types along as it looks good. The girls are very pretty and nice. I worried also until I talk to David. He's so cool. GOOD LUCK- Status.

L.A.  on Strokers

posted on January 23, 2009

Eclipse has moved onto bigger and better things. That's my homegirl. She is concentrating on her music career now. You can catch her at the Gates in Jonesboro this Saturday..Not strippin though.

janae  on Strokers

posted on January 7, 2009

do you all only hire girls with big butts?

Super Bowl  on Strokers

posted on December 31, 2008

Who's coming for the Super Bowl???? Come work at Platinum Showgirls. Check out our web site or my space to get more info.

mike h.  on Strokers

posted on October 20, 2008

Ever want to know what Heaven is like??Stroker's is on a higher level than any other club in the city.If you have a brain, GO HERE!!!

Mobile  on Strokers

posted on September 26, 2008

boat mechanic. I can to you around your sceduele to work on your boat. Feel free to call 678.768.7522 and ask for Paul.

In home hair  on Strokers

posted on September 23, 2008

services by: Shantal. I can come to you! Sew-ins $70, bond-ins $55, w ponytails $30, relaxers/set $65, wash and set $25 just call 7863802517.

D  on Strokers

posted on September 17, 2008

I've been to multiple exotic clubs in the U.S. but live in Dekalb. Strokers women and atmosphere has no competition. This club has the most attractive women I've ever seen in one club! Good job on the recruits...

Chijioke  on Strokers

posted on September 9, 2008

Your club is second to none. I have been to many nude clubs across the world but no place like yours. The ladies are so beautiful an courteous. keep up the good work. Whenever I visit Atlanta again, I must come back. Chijioke, Toronto

Talib K.  on Strokers

posted on September 2, 2008

Hot, Hot, Hot!!!! This is the only way I can describe my experience. If you don't know, Strokers is a strip club. And next to Magic City and Cheetah, it is probably the most popular in Atlanta; which is saying a lot in a city that is known for its clubs. Lots and lots of fine dancers with just the right amount of 'skank' in 'em and plenty of waitresses (with the same qualification) to keep the beer flowin.' I don't frequent strip clubs (believe it or not) because the sex, money and liquor typically are not a winning combination. The night I went, my friend was thrown out for exchanging drinks to the face with a stripper for trying to run game and beat us out of an extra c-note. Needless to say, I left with him......after finishing my beer and saying "peace" to the wet-face girl that rode me for 10 songs.

hey mike  on Strokers

posted on August 26, 2008

The girl in that pic has small tits.

!  on Strokers

posted on August 26, 2008

This club is so fucking ghetto, I wouldn't come back. What a dissapointment!

mike  on Strokers

posted on August 26, 2008

yo i hit dat club lasst nite 4 da 1st time i lovd it ima make sure i go bak strokers is da place to b tru story aint no lie bout dat i lovd er min of da spot wrd

rambo  on Strokers

posted on July 17, 2008

I liked this club's website. I plan to go there. i like good contact on lap dances. what are the rates for VIP ? I hear there is no contact policy here for lap dances. Is it the same with the VIP rooms ? Any first hand experience ?

mimi  on Strokers

posted on June 16, 2008

is it hard to get a job here. im mixed

Hawg  on Strokers

posted on June 14, 2008

this is the place to be if u wanna see beautiful and fine gals. strokes will be my enjoyment everytime i come to the A. the strip club scene is not like this in Mississippi.

Conroy  on Strokers

posted on June 12, 2008

If I had a dawter this is wear I wood take her to wurk.

re:below  on Strokers

posted on June 7, 2008

why would you ask a black club for white women?why not go to a white club...

Nate  on Strokers

posted on June 7, 2008

Are there any white girls here?

Jittadiah  on Strokers

posted on June 6, 2008

Does the club have secure parking?

joe  on Strokers

posted on May 29, 2008

this is a great club love to go there the black girls are so hot wish i can take them home love dark meat its the best

Re beware  on Strokers

posted on May 28, 2008

You are right! That is becuase Paul Swikey, the manager at diamond dolls is a fucking faggot who has no life. And he is a damn racist to boot. I am a white boy saying this.

luckbealady007@yahoo  on Strokers

posted on May 28, 2008

hire white girls? scandinavian/indian where do u stay? safe place, coming from out of st. please reply

beware  on Strokers

posted on May 27, 2008

Diamond dolls of florida will trash your ratings to stay on top........................

Nastahcia Richardson  on Strokers

posted on May 16, 2008

"I am a huge fan of your club"!!!!!Im 18 and i want to come work with yall.But im currently living in Birmingham, Alabama.I am moving back to Atlanta in August after my birthday, im going to put in a application then.But anyway i love to dance an attention, an your club has so many beautiful women!!Im so excited and i cant wait to join your club!!!!!!!!Your biggest fan, Nastahcia.

Dre'  on Strokers

posted on April 22, 2008

Yeah I was in Atlanta for a Pre-Draft Workout with the Falcons and fell up in Strokers. I must say that the women are beautiful and I look forward to coming through on Draft Day and causing a "THUNDERSTORM" cuz I'm gone make it rain!!!!!!

a stripper chick  on Strokers

posted on April 17, 2008

I currently work there. It's cool but slow right now. The girls in the daytime are cool but the girls at night are better.

leno  on Strokers

posted on February 22, 2008

imma b in the atlanta area and i like what strokers got 2 offer

cpman1987  on Strokers

posted on February 14, 2008

i love "boo G" @ stroker's , what's her real name?

cpman1987@yahoo.com  on Strokers

posted on February 13, 2008

I'm in love with "boo g" she is a seriously beautiful woman!!! she is so sexy!!!! does she have any dvd's of her dancing, i can buy?

INLUV  on Strokers

posted on February 1, 2008

Damn i was just at strokers like a week ago and the club is the sh*t..i came just in time at first i was skeptical about going but my boyz talked me into it and boy was i happy that they did..the girls in there are fine as hell and i want to personally give a shout out to that girl "body" damn you picked the right name that sexy body and big azz. the no touch rule was killin me cuz i wanted to kiss those lips on yo face and azz, and you have a beautiful face to match., ..i think im in love with you girl...i will come back just to see you..thank you for making my visit there one to remember 100 big mike...

moving from ny  on Strokers

posted on January 8, 2008

i would like to know what does it take to work at this club heard something about i need a license

rambo  on Strokers

posted on January 7, 2008

I liked this club's website. I plan to go there. I hear there is no contact policy here for lap dances. Is it the same with the VIP rooms ? Any first hand experience ?

J  on Strokers

posted on October 31, 2007

Yo, that youtube marketing is a hell of a marketing tool peeps. Anyway, does that sweetie girl still work there? Shawty would get all my bread. I noticed that she doesn't have a picture on the strokers website but she has a video on youtube.

BIGSEXXY  on Strokers

posted on October 18, 2007

Anybody knows fila-i need a date

CASEY  on Strokers

posted on October 7, 2007

Im retiring. all my stripper clothes shoes...well everything stripper related is on ebay. item #270174101467

re: better have  on Strokers

posted on October 4, 2007

light skin or a big booty

St*r  on Strokers

posted on September 30, 2007

Just wondering...Im 5'6' And 138 pounds Im pretty, know how to work the pole and can dance my ass off... Do u think I would make money in this club???

bigg BALLA  on Strokers

posted on September 29, 2007

mane where the hell is ECLIPSE!! the last time i came there (4 years ago) she was there and now shes gone with the wind! there was not a soul in the club that could compare to her looks and most definitely not her stage show. i mean she could hold herself perpendicular to the pole. this time i visited the club i had a lousy time. i was looking for the performers and they told me to wait for wite chocolate and i did but like i said where are the performers. u mean to tell me i came all the from philly for this!

Atown  on Strokers

posted on September 27, 2007

This is JB, brother of all the strip clubs strokers is the best i dont have to fight or worry about girls trying to hustle due to great security ha

dancr-re:BossHoggin  on Strokers

posted on September 12, 2007

happy b-day and f$!% what other people say, just keep it movin! I've worked here and it must be the best club with the BEST dancers and people.

BossHoggin07  on Strokers

posted on September 6, 2007

Mane, this place is the shit! I went on my birthday Aug. 31st. Mane they showed me much love. Oh, I will be back to make it rain! I wanted to throw the one who showed me the pink over my shoulder and take her home!

DivaChik  on Strokers

posted on September 2, 2007

Can anybody give me info on what's it's like to work as a waitress there? Like how much you can make on a night and stuff like that? Thanks in advance...

jay  on Strokers

posted on August 10, 2007

Great staff many beautiful black woman with great attitudes. Nice lap dances and excellent stage shows. The only downsides are the uncomfortable stools and the distraction of the multiple tv screens and pool tables. Also, the place is much to bright. You just don't get that intimate living room feeling at strokers.

Rachael  on Strokers

posted on July 25, 2007

Just wanted to say that you have got the hottest gurls working for ya. We will be arriving from Bermuda to visit Strokers on August 18th. Can't wait to come out and have a good time filled with alot of fun and fantasy. 'Black Barbie" you have got to be the most Beautiful woman in the world. My man and I look forward to our visit. Love and Kisses from Bermuda Rachael and Kenny "Chyvas"

That Girl  on Strokers

posted on July 22, 2007

I was at the club last nite and I luved it.What I really like was that I saw alot of pretty faces and you don't get that too often in most strip clubs.I will come back.

re: Jerry  on Strokers

posted on July 20, 2007

appreciate it; will stop by for myself to check it out

Jerry_a.k.a Mr. Big  on Strokers

posted on July 18, 2007

A little pricey. 30 for the couch then 20 a dance. But if your talk game is tight and you pick the right one you can have a good time. Don't get me wrong the girls wont cross the line but its a good time though.

just wanna know  on Strokers

posted on July 18, 2007

how much is the vip here

Jerry_a.k.a Mr. Big  on Strokers

posted on July 15, 2007

Just came back from Strokers. The baddest women in ATL dance there. Shout out to BOO-G, I tipped her for just being there. Whyte Chocolate made an appearence I missed half of it cause I was gettin a dance from Vicky...her body is right up there with W. Chocolate. Last but not least...Cali a.k.a E??? The best body in the club. New name: Dark Chocolate-Swollen Nipples. These girls are a must dance with and worth every penny in the VIP room. The club is 9.9.

Charles  on Strokers

posted on July 12, 2007

I don't get to Stroker's very often, but when I do, the atmosphere is always top-notch. The ladies go out of their way to make sure I can unwind and relax, not only with gorgeous bodies, but excellent conversation to boot. There is no other adult club out there for me.

Question??  on Strokers

posted on July 10, 2007

I'm new to the Atlanta area and was wondering if you all are auditioning girls?? If so, any particular day/night and/or time?? Also, are the girls required to work day shifts or are they allowed to work just nights?? Thanks alot! M

blackwolf  on Strokers

posted on July 1, 2007

I have been to alot of strip clubs and Strokers is the best by far. The women there are fine as hell. I just wish you could do more touching like some of the clubs in North Carolina.

#1 fan  on Strokers

posted on June 16, 2007

i can't wait to see this club up close and personal

Mike  on Strokers

posted on June 7, 2007

Oh that Natural, she's beautiful!

Elena  on Strokers

posted on June 2, 2007

strokers is the shit! I want to be a dancer there!

straight  on Strokers

posted on May 24, 2007

I was there when Jeezy was arrested. It did not happen in Strokers or because of Strokers. It only happened at Strokers in the parking lot. Jeezy and his entourage were there. One dude tried to bust past security. The guy had a federal warrant on his head and he ain't even gonna stop and pay $10. What a dumb ass. Jeezy got in the middle of something big and after his arrest in Miami on weapons charges ain't no one gonna chance gettin shot. Strokers is straight up the hot palce to be. I No one can come close to their class act.

NOT RELLY IMPORTANT  on Strokers

posted on May 11, 2007

Holy moly ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

New to the 'A'  on Strokers

posted on April 22, 2007

I just want to say that I love strokers. The women are cool; not stuck up or snotty. Plus the music is definately bumping. I am a female and the women are still cool with me. I believe strokers is the best club in Atlanta. Keep 'em coming back!

Pharoah  on Strokers

posted on April 17, 2007

I think you should have some pictures of Picture Perfect on the site.

fp  on Strokers

posted on April 14, 2007

Does anyone know if Cat still dances there?

aj  on Strokers

posted on April 8, 2007

Located in a shopping center strokers is located in an interesting and unseeming spot. The dancers are all latinos and african americans. Most of the audience is black, but there were quite a few white guys too. Among the dancers there were a few hotties but by far not all were. The girls give table dances, which is a lap dance in the open area one after another sometimes going from customer to customer. The girls do not hide any parts of their bodies. It seems that there is a lot of money to make for them. There also seemed to be a VIP area. It was not clear to me though if it was in use. All in all it was nice to have been there, but I also do not need to immidiately go back.

Q2B  on Strokers

posted on March 26, 2007

To me, this is the hottest spot in the "A." Thank you to the owner and the staff of strokers for showing new artists love and support. God Bless! Q2B

aprile raine  on Strokers

posted on March 12, 2007

i worked there a few years ago and it was the most fun i have ever had at work!! and i got to make lots of $ MONEY $.

anastasiaBeaverhousn  on Strokers

posted on March 8, 2007

hottest chicks around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pleasureswait  on Strokers

posted on March 5, 2007

the ladies were absolutely gorgeous.......friendly and warm. being a female myself i know what it means to encounter a warm attitude....add to that the performance of the ladies...ill definately be back. Thanks Egypt.....let me know when you are single.

Re: Bad Papi  on Strokers

posted on March 5, 2007

Yes LA still works @ Strokers, she had gone over to club Onyx, but since the club has burned down, shes returned to Strokers.

nastywill  on Strokers

posted on February 26, 2007

the best damn club i been in . came from dc to go there . spend my whole time in the club.

BadPapi  on Strokers

posted on February 25, 2007

Does L.A. still dance at this club?

Curtis Brown  on Strokers

posted on February 23, 2007

i had a GREAT time last night... It wasnt as good as my previous visits but i still had a blast. my favorite dancer is Cat she was real sexy and gave me my moneys worth... then i seen her on stage later on and she blew a dollar off her coochie ;).....wow.

Shikago  on Strokers

posted on February 20, 2007

Hey! Im need a little info... Im not from here and I'd like to find out about some NICE clubs to dance in. You know, upscale places. Not places that allow touching, sex, etc. Also, how much is a license? Thanx!

darksied  on Strokers

posted on February 20, 2007

strokers is probably the best black club in ATL!!!! i said it.....what???? i was there lastmonth and had a better time there than another "popular" black club.

detroit  on Strokers

posted on February 20, 2007

hey..was wondering what an average night of pay for a hustler is? what are the rules here? type of clientel? thanks

Tony  on Strokers

posted on January 30, 2007

I cant say anything bad about this club. They dont hold the fucking line up like some clubs in ATL, at strokers you pay your money and you in the door. The women are top of the line and they have good prices on the drinks man it a must go. I have been three time this year already and will probably hit it every month.

Money  on Strokers

posted on January 29, 2007

Sure they let white girls dance if you are nice looking

I AGREE  on Strokers

posted on January 25, 2007

Thanks for the good laugh

re: Candy  on Strokers

posted on January 22, 2007

Love the picture, but Cheney is fatter.

Candy is Dabdy  on Strokers

posted on January 22, 2007

Girl makes my head spin.

girls  on Strokers

posted on December 6, 2006

I am considering making an appearance there, but i was just curious if there are many caucasian ladies there too!?

Prada  on Strokers

posted on November 28, 2006

Hey Everybody ..Strokers is a REALLY NICE FUN CLUB! ..I love it !(Brown Suga )...Stroker Man Love themm some white women , , , , WE only got a few --Beautiful white girls.. So come on and SHAKE sum--thing! We need all the sexy ladies we can get ...The girls in the are very pretty .. You might find * a couple of them that *look Aight! But I betcha you will have a blast! , , , The Security --Keeps everything in line --

brown suga  on Strokers

posted on November 19, 2006

is yummy, i have to agree, but still ain't nuthin like the original. i'm coming from knoxville next week and i'd like to know about vip, and or champaigne room, license, bar fee? tip outs? prices please. you ladies all look sexy in your pictures, wow. i'm 5'5 white, blue-i'd and blonde, trust me when i say i know how to shake it but i do notice that there are no white women posted on the site, is this a club where i can get paid? how many white girls are there currently?

BIG DAWG  on Strokers

posted on October 30, 2006

Next Friday or Saturday just can't; swing by the liquor store, hit the club "Strokers" and meet my soon to be wifey shawty "BUNNY" got to have yo fine beautiful azz

Big Dawg  on Strokers

posted on October 30, 2006

Whats happenin, yea I been to alot of strip clubs but never had the chance to check out Strokers, but when I do go which will be next weekend, I am looking forward to seeing and meeting "BUNNY"

Bear Hug  on Strokers

posted on October 29, 2006

Just came back from Strokers. The club was off the chain. I got their at 8pm didn't leave til 2am. Girls came pouring in every 15mins and the booties got bigger and bigger and the faces got better and better. Shout out to Lady T, she put me on to the fact that the night shift gets better; which i didn't believe. The club has a no touching rule, but I still had a great time. I love ATL! Lady T let me know when your B-Day is....I'll catch a flight with my brother and hook you up.

Excellent club  on Strokers

posted on September 5, 2006

Stroker's is str8 FIYAH!~ The bouncers are super nice, the waitresses are cool and the dancers have great attitudes and personalities. Mad props to Felize (good gawd that chic's body is TIGHT!~) and Deja Vu (babygirl is tall, beautiful and knows to treat her customers). This club really gets jumping on Friday nights!~

Port City  on Strokers

posted on August 23, 2006

I was just at strokers this past sunday and monday night and i truly enjoyed myself. From the time you hit the premises they are courteous and i like that. The d.j. is off the chain, but most important the dancers for the most part or gorgeous and have beautiful bodies. I must give a shout out to "Egypt" girl keep doing what you do you are BEAUTIFUL. I hope to be back in the ATL in November Port City

Out of Towner...  on Strokers

posted on July 28, 2006

I will be visiting ATL in the next week. Wanted to know if this club is worth the visit. Can someone respond with the down low.

Corey  on Strokers

posted on July 28, 2006

Club is off the chain and has the hottest and sexest dancers at the joint. Keep doing yall thang and keep recruiting, so we can keep coming. So what about me getting a job, I sent the application so Im really to be introduced to the club much more. Sexy boi sending the love. Let myself be known.

canada  on Strokers

posted on July 22, 2006

im a canadian dancer and i was just wondering how the money is there, and if there is contact or not. if someone can let me know that would be great.

stephan yancey  on Strokers

posted on July 17, 2006

i was very pleased with visiting strokers, i would like some of ladies to come out to my estate and dance. i will pay top dollar, i will provide food, drinks and hospitality. i am located in knoxville tn.

Detroiter  on Strokers

posted on July 16, 2006

I have visited other strip clubs the bouncers and staff are very rude and not professional. When I visited Strokers I had to come back. The reason I came back wasn't for the dancers it was the customer service I received from the staff to be specific the female bouncer. When I walked up to the club in a professional voice the female bouncer spoke to everyone with a smile. TO OTHER CLUBS BOUNCERS CAN STILL SHOW GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. To the owner or manager this young lady is a great asset to your club, because if I didn't get that I'm home feeling that I got when she greeted everyone i don't know if i would have been back. She really set the tone for your club. Last but not least BEAUTIFUL CLUB keep up the good work.

unanimous  on Strokers

posted on July 16, 2006

strokers is the best!!! #### 1

john  on Strokers

posted on June 25, 2006

I would some pictures of lotto

Exquisite  on Strokers

posted on June 24, 2006

The club was spacious, classy, DJ was off the hook (wish he would play some extended versions - didn't want it to end..lol), the waitresses kept the drinks coming, the dancers were friendly and approached me throughout the night for lap dances. I left there mesmerized and wanting more by all the beauties in there! Whatever your is taste is...Strokers has all the flavors, body types, and talent to match. Kudos to the owner. You are indeed business savvy. Do it do it do it!!! I WILL be back...

shay from tx.  on Strokers

posted on May 20, 2006

I have to say that Strokers is the best and most entertaining strip club in America. I don't live in Atlanta, but I do travel just to visit Strokers. The food is great, the drinks are the best, and the dancers are the sexiest and very talented.All I have to say is that I will never spend my money anywhere else besides this establishment. lol Oh yeah Whyte Chocolate is the HOTTEST ever.

Markus  on Strokers

posted on May 15, 2006

Strokers has some of the cutest and sexiest girls in atlanta.

Drica  on Strokers

posted on May 10, 2006

I went to Strokers to dance for amateur night and it was so much fun! The security and the girls were all helpful and funny, and made me fell like I was part of the Strokers family. Even though I didn't win, it was a great experience and really exciting and I will be back when I get my moves together!! : )

NY DYNASTY  on Strokers

posted on May 4, 2006

I'm traveling to atlanta soon.i was told of a man there that does ass shots that make your ass enormously big does anyone know him? or know where he does it.get back it will be appreciated

RICHO PETCHICHELII  on Strokers

posted on May 3, 2006

The best strip club ever the girls& atmosphere are cool the liqour is fashow i recomend any one to go

Mellow  on Strokers

posted on April 27, 2006

Went to Strokers on a Sunday night, and it was off the chains. I was surprised to see how packed it was and how many fine dancers were working there. I must have had dances from 8 different girls, no joke. They were all so fly, I couldn't keep just one. All of the dancers were friendly and gave me my money's worth. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Mr  on Strokers

posted on April 19, 2006

Fun club overall. Great music. Very pretty dancers. They have a strange set up. Two to three girls dance at once - when done they both grab all the tips - jointly. This is different from other clubs. They have pool tables - I found this low budget. But the stage area was cool. We got there like 10. It got crowded by 12. Mixed crowd mostly guys, but quite a bit of Lesbians. They even had this really hot Lesbian dancer - dude like haircut, with a bangin body. ***They have this set they do to club or fast music. Three chicks dance fast for like a half hour. Awesome!! One girl was kinda thick and she was a pace setter. That was a lot of fun ***

tippin is a hobby  on Strokers

posted on April 10, 2006

went to strokers for the first time. for some reason i just felt no desire to go that far for "another strip club." i must admit i've been missing out for a long time. had a great time; , open, cool, inviting atmosphere and of course sexy, sexy, sexy dancers. will be going back very soon.

kianna  on Strokers

posted on April 5, 2006

First I want to say that my girls and I make frequent trips to the A every year. We arrived March 18 and march 19 was our strip club night. I honestly did not expect our favorite girl Whyte Chocolate to be there and she was to our suprise. Our clique resides in Knoxville Tn (not as bad as everyone makes it to be) where four out of five of us dance or have danced before. When I approched WC to come dance for us she was not hesitant and almost immediatly performed for us. Every time we visit the A strokers is always on our agenda. WC keep it real you know you got it like that I know I got it like that its all about yourself. We will be back to see her specifically.

trafficstopper  on Strokers

posted on March 31, 2006

i would to give a big shout-out to my favorite dancer in the whole-wide world, E-N-V-Y! stroker's best sexy, seductive, sensual dancer.

?????????????  on Strokers

posted on March 28, 2006

Any girls there cool with a foot fetish?

Serious G  on Strokers

posted on March 20, 2006

Yo I like that nice phat and juicy ass u all have online.

young kentucky  on Strokers

posted on March 19, 2006

does anyone know if a girl named Ladia still works there?

George Moss  on Strokers

posted on March 18, 2006

Hey, just wanted to say that Stokers is a excellent club to get a lap dance. The girls are all attractive but my favorite is Milka. By the way I do have just one small problem people who go in there & just sit down & do not receive a lap dance, & just look.

just wondering  on Strokers

posted on March 17, 2006

I am a 21 yr old white female and ive been danceing 4 a while i was wanting to come to this club and dance would i fit in or would i have problems.

mack  on Strokers

posted on March 13, 2006

I think all you girls are sexy, and I should come down there to visit you. I am from north phily, and I have been watching you new girls for some time now.

D. Waters  on Strokers

posted on March 12, 2006

I have not had the pleasure to visit your club yet myself and my KING (my husband). But the web site is straight fire. The girls are FIRE very tasteful pictures and beautiful faces. I LUV black women. Yea!!! I am a beautiful woman. GOD BLESS!!! YOUR business.

Dewayne  on Strokers

posted on March 11, 2006

Anyone know if the dancer DEVILISH works at Strokers? I heard it was either there or Pinups. I also heard she had some interesting piercings

Terri  on Strokers

posted on February 24, 2006

Ladies If you are 18 and up, we have a place where you can work your own schedule and make a large amount of cash daily. We treat you like a professional but you will feel like you are among friends. We offer a safe and secure enviroment for you to work and we guarentee you will leave with big bucks in your pocket. Ask for Terri, I am the owner. If you are a beginner I will help you get started.

Nicole Mccray  on Strokers

posted on February 2, 2006

You state that you have professional dancers, what makes them professionals in dancing. Also do any of your dancers take any classes for dancing.

Whitey  on Strokers

posted on January 23, 2006

We whitey's love bisexual strippers, especially hot chocolate ones!

Lysa  on Strokers

posted on January 23, 2006

For Real everyone need to stop Hatin on White Chocolate, she makes money. Whatever her sexual preference is who gives a Fuck! The Girl is Fine, dances good, gives a good show, and does what she's suppose to do. Women and Men love her and ya'll other strippers know y'all Bi-sexual anyway.

ALABAMA BRO  on Strokers

posted on December 14, 2005

Has anybody ever met this dominican dancer name Mireya who claims to be a former or current dancer at Magic City ? This sister went off on black women from america calling them nasty , low life women with four baby daddys on welfare and nobody wants them ! You guys should go check out what she had to say about african american women hating on her its ridiculous. Peace !!!!!!!!!!!!

kiana  on Strokers

posted on December 10, 2005

I am from knoxville and i frequently visit Atlanta. I must say i enjoy coming to strokers and seeing all the ladies and how the perform. Being a dancer for six years i have traveled many places yet strokers comes out on top.

Questions  on Strokers

posted on September 14, 2005

Is there a VIP room here and what is it like? Can Whitey get some good chocolate dances here?

j  on Strokers

posted on September 8, 2005

Best ever!!!! top notch....gauraunteeeeeeeed!!!!!

COOL P  on Strokers

posted on September 6, 2005

Labor Day Weekend was my first time in ATL and Strokers. I would just like to say that the club is hott and I loved the eye candy there, so many gorgeous women there. The next time I come to the ATL I will be at Strokers checking out the hottest women of the ATL!!! You made a woman day, I was in heaven

Smoov  on Strokers

posted on September 1, 2005

I've never been to strokers but I'm sure from the web site and your beautiful ladies you have on display I would more than enjoy my self. To bad I'm a truck driver and I'm never at any exciting place like atlanta. I always get tuck for hours in Idaho...lol. Here's a pic of me the fynest trucker driver out there.

Micky Johnson  on Strokers

posted on August 27, 2005

The club is hottttt!!!!!!!! But the BOUNCERS will whoop yo AZZ if u get outta control...so fellas and ladies please have fun and act GROWN

darius  on Strokers

posted on August 23, 2005

I was in Strokers last week i had a great time but there was a very rude female that walked up to my table with a pad and she looked at the girl that was dancing for me in the face and yelled tip -out!!!!!!!!!! and threw the pen on the table i asked the dancer who she was she said she was the house mom it was a monday so whoeva!!!!!!!!!!!!! housemoms on that night needs 2 take a class from the other young lady who lets the girls call her if shes walking though on wed. and yes i am a regular but the female on monday with that attitude needs to be a drill sergant in Iraq!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because she needs a hug ! Whatever u are going THOUGH its going to be alright just be Humble and pick one job

K.D  on Strokers

posted on August 18, 2005

I came to Strokers to see the video girls and once I got there I was glad to see the drinks were cheaper than the other clubs and the video girls really work there too! Some girls werent that attractive but then there was some hot ones holding it down. The show stopper had to White Chocolate when she did the swing on the pole. I dint mind she got my jersey wet either, and she came over after the show and gave me and my boys some dances. I will definitly be back and so will all my friends cuz they will never believe that I saw White Choclate in person. And celebrities were coming in and out all night. It was hot!

taylor  on Strokers

posted on August 16, 2005

the website design is nice and the dancers are extremely sexy!

DC/MD  on Strokers

posted on June 19, 2005

Man, this club is off the chain! A pretty big place. About 6 pool tables, and the girls walk around butt ass naked! It $10 per lap dance here as opposed to $5 at Pleasers. I was here on a friday night, and by 1am it was like standing room only. I mean this place gets crowded. But they had plenty of girls. I like the fact that I can shoot pool here too. I hear celebreties be coming through here. I was able to park for free in the shopping center parking lot when I went. There is also Valet Parking for the ATL rappers that be coming through, I guess, and appartently there is often a line outside from the way the entrance was set up. I only got to visit here and Pleasers while I was in town, but this joint is great! I I love ATL!

Question  on Strokers

posted on June 4, 2005

Is this a black club, or can a nice white man have a good time too?

King_James  on Strokers

posted on May 9, 2005

Man I was in Atlanta last week. Went to Strokers. It was off da chain. Women were great, ass everywhere. Don't be fooled by the type it says bikini club, I guess because the wear them on stage, but by the second song the monkey is out. The only thing is that there is no touching, being from the 3rd coast I am use to the women putting it on you. But check it out Me and my boyz had a BALL.

yo son  on Strokers

posted on February 26, 2005

nice club, ALOT of fine sistas in there, the A team comes out on weekends, but durin the weeks its tight, didnt spend much and still had a good time..

VA Badboy  on Strokers

posted on October 4, 2004

Hey just went and checked out strokers on saturday. I heard alot of things about the spot it was off da chain in there. DAMN DA ATL is DA SHIT. Good LAWD!! I was just there on Friday and let me say there are some good looking women in there!!! All and all my favorite was this tall thick pretty brown girl with a flower in her hair. GAWDAMN!!!! FINE as hell sexy and very classy. her body is fucking flawless. her is name is Jordan. i wont even play myself and say how much i spent on dances from her. i aint goin out like no trick ass nigga LOL!!! do yourself a favor and make a trip down there its worth it!!!

dancergirl  on Strokers

posted on October 2, 2004

new talent, girls get into dancing one of two ways usually. They either have a friend that works at a club or they go scouting and check out different clubs in the area. Mainly you look at the atmosphere and the people around it and decide if its something you would like. Be prepared it is a lot of hard work. If you are truly not a people person/hustler you will have a greater chance to fail.

new talent  on Strokers

posted on August 12, 2004

i was wondering how do ppl go about getting into the strippin business...is it best to know someone at a club or should u go to different clubs to see where u might fit in how does it work i have 2 friends and myself that would like to know...thanks in advance