Strokers Comments

3.9

1353 Brockett Road

Clarkston, Georgia 30021

scladmin (management)  on  Strokers

posted on 21 July, 2017

Wendsday night Amateur Contest!

Wendsday night Amateur Contest! Where new girls can win $$$$$

scladmin (management)  on  Strokers

posted on 21 July, 2017

scladmin (management)  on  Strokers

posted on 21 July, 2017

scladmin (management)  on  Strokers

posted on 9 January, 2017

We have a new coupon offer. Free admission.

Click Here to Print

Johnson12  on  Strokers

posted on 24 October, 2016

I like this spot. It was the only strip club I visited besides follies. I paid 10$ to park and 10$ when I entered. It's a nice size place. The dancers were not as good looking as they were at follies in my opinion but they dont mind a little touching which I like. Nice spot to chill, drink, and get some lap dances.

LC81  on Strokers

posted on 21 September, 2016

Is Risky still working there?

GodwinAmadasun  on Strokers

posted on 21 June, 2016

Dear sir,

After going through your website and video, I must confess that you have one of the best STRIP club I gave ever seen. I would like to invite your girls to MYKONOS AND CORFU GREECE,to perform. You will set a record in this part of the world.

Tanks for you understand

Godwin Amadasun

Re: Re: Re: Joe  on Strokers

posted on 29 April, 2016

she is gettin that money big boy, how u been?

Re: Re: Joe  on Strokers

posted on 29 April, 2016

yooyo where Tina at..I been looking for her !

Re: Joe  on Strokers

posted on 29 April, 2016

Lots of banging hot girls here, lots of money..at this place!

Joe  on Strokers

posted on 29 April, 2016

This is one of the best black clubs in Atlanta !

Pole Chick Guy  on Strokers

posted on 18 September, 2015

All dancers interested in the Pole Dancing trade in general, hit up the new FB page called POLECHICK dot com. It's a great page for the trade. Guys are welcome too.

nee  on Strokers

posted on 16 August, 2015

I enjoyed the club a whole lot. I had a blast celebrating my birthday, although the lap dances were $10 a song and I ended up completely broke after the night lol it was hella fun!!!!

winston12  on  Strokers

posted on 24 April, 2015

So i went back to Strokers due to them having new ladies i must say this crew was way better i had a ball until my last dance from a chic who i was dancing with and i was throwing cash and when the song ended she still wanted $10 ive never had to give 10 after a dance I do what i do and once u leave thats that. But over all i had a good time

kedar  on Strokers

posted on 1 March, 2015

Best spot in the A for dope women! Bunny....bunny....bunny!

Ton -Ton  on Strokers

posted on 18 February, 2015

I been this club 2 times I love it going back in may or June. Are there any big events going on thoes months

crorkz mattz  on Strokers

posted on 15 January, 2015

2v7hHT I have been reading out a few of your posts and i can state pretty good stuff. I will surely bookmark your site.

rogerrab2  on  Strokers

posted on 1 August, 2014

$10 to park and $20 to get in (but knowing what I know now, if you park further down in the strip mall parking lot it is FREE; they only charge if you park close to the entrance). Been here twice. Once to celebrate my birthday and another just to visit since it had been a while. The first time I came, my cousin showed out for my birthday. We had a table, drinks, and it was packed on a Saturday night. Ladies were bad and Climaxx (RIP) was working that night. She was my favorite dancer at Strokers. Dances were $5 apiece then. On my most recent visit however, it was quite dead. I went on a Sunday night and it was only a handful of other patrons there. I came to see if another one of my favorite dancers who used to work at Pin-Ups was working at Strokers that night, but she wasn't. The stage was empty, one dancer was working the stage at a time. Normally, it will be at least two to three girls especially since there is more than one stage. I got a few dances (now $10 apiece) from a girl to pass time but my last visit was not what that was. The highlight of that night tho was when Jeezy randomly walked in with his crew that night including Boo Rossini. After I got my lap dances, I stayed around a little while longer to watch "Jeezy and 'em" make it rain on a couple of lucky dancers who ended up working that night. I doubt I'll be back tho especially after finally visiting Onyx in Atlanta (my new fav strip club).

tonycluber  on  Strokers

posted on 27 May, 2014

Strokers is your friendly neighborhood strip club. Looks a bit dated but the girls were pretty. The prices were still decent and you can still have a good time without selling the farm.

board is working again!  on Strokers

posted on 26 November, 2013

finally i can post my comments again ! what is the line up for this week?!

link building team  on Strokers

posted on 15 October, 2013

I5VFn1 Awesome blog post.Really thank you! Fantastic.

richard95  on  Strokers

posted on 9 September, 2013

Great Club, Pretty Women, Solid Prices....I could see myself being a regular here instead of hanging out with the fellas are regular bars.

Mr watts  on Strokers

posted on 2 September, 2013

I wanna know if L.A is still their, im looking for her in the day time with a flash light! Seriously though I will be in that region soon real soon tryin to find out..

mimi2885  on Strokers

posted on 11 August, 2013

I always love strokers club. Its the only club I can enjoy around the dancers. My favorite dancer name is queen. Queen dances really well.

news  on Strokers

posted on 9 July, 2013

mvAzpn Looking forward to reading more. Great article post. Awesome.

harryharry  on  Strokers

posted on 3 July, 2013

I only gave it a three because I'm new to the area. Only been living in ATL for 3weeks, and hadn't experience more strip clubs. But I really liked it here. The girls get all the way nude. And I've seen some who let you touch. The environment is real chill, laid back. The DJ was horrid!!! There was this one thirsty @$$ girl who had an attitude with my man because we didn't want a dance from her. She literally went off and was busted!!! But other than that I plan to go again! Maybe tonight if I don't try another spot.

Big Rich from Cali  on Strokers

posted on 29 April, 2013

Soooo true strawberry

!!!  on Strokers

posted on 12 April, 2013

I live in MS but I would love to come on Amateur night!!! How is the crowd there? How much does it cost to get a license to dance there? Im just curious....

Devine  on Strokers

posted on 8 April, 2013

The only complaint I have is that the lady at the door overcharged me and my lady, which is suppose to be $10. My cousin, who is a male, got in for $10, while we, both being women, paid $20 a piece. I asked other women who were there what they paid and they paid $10. However, the ladies of Strokers made up for the discrimination we had at the door and their drinks are good. I will go back again for the ladies. The lap dances we received were very satisfying.

switchblade  on Strokers

posted on 6 November, 2012

Don't take this the wrong way..Are white people welcome at this club?

Paul R.  on Strokers

posted on 18 June, 2012

I love this place. Plenty of eye candy to go around. Ive never been on a weekend at night due to crowds from what I hear. I did however go on a wednesday night and it was a descent crowd. I went from 10 to 1:30.

fuckery12  on  Strokers

posted on 1 February, 2012

Something has changed here over the last 5 years. The 'original' Strokers set the tone for every strip club I have ever visited but this was complete let down... Possibly change in management or maybe, I came on "Industry Night" before. Based on what I experienced on multiple visits in the past, I have to say this is far from what it use to be in terms of the quality of: drinks (plastic vs glass), girls, decor, ridiculous parking fee.

Cobra K.  on Strokers

posted on 30 April, 2011

Best part of this club was the fact that parking was free, cover was low and the girls were hot!

Ochez Burgess  on Strokers

posted on 26 April, 2011

I, ve been to Strokers many times and I must tell everyone htat it is very nice. The Finest women in the ATL. And you can grab their boodys and squeeze their titties as long as you tipping them.

chyna  on Strokers

posted on 8 April, 2011

Ive been to da website and da gyrls on da web r beautiful.Keep it up ladies :)

Upcoming trip to ATL area  on Strokers

posted on 5 January, 2011

I have an upcoming business trip and will be staying in Stone Mountain. How close is this place? Being from out of state, I obviously don't know much about the area. Is Stroker's in a shady neighborhood, or is it ok?

Mr Villian  on Strokers

posted on 22 October, 2010

I attended strokers in ATL on 10/15/2015 , there was a pretty woman dancing with an Indian custome on and I couldn't get a dance because I was too drunk and had a boring date. Can someone please tell me her name!!!

chevy228  on Strokers

posted on 1 October, 2010

There is no vip....no private dances......you can't touch at all...i mean at all.....they can touch you and stuff but everything is out in the open......this club would be better with private area dances also....beautiful women all around...and don't let the high class atmosphere fool you....take out is on the menu if your game is good.....and you don't have to have deep pockets either....good place....

Pony  on Strokers

posted on 16 August, 2010

To Strawberry, I do not know you but your remarks are very appropriate. It is not only rude to denigrate you as a whore or slut simply due to the fact that you are dancing to earn extra income for a better life but it is also defamation of character without facts. You probably have better values than the person who is referring to you with the careless name calling. In fact someone who resorts to careless name calling usually indicates their own lack of character or personal achievements in life.

Strawberry  on Strokers

posted on 15 August, 2010

U know I am a dancer. All strippers are not whores or sluts. Baby I dance, work a full-time job, and go to school. AND IM MARRIED. So I think it is really rude for you to call all strippers sluts n whores.

Hate  on Strokers

posted on 19 July, 2010

...hate oooooon. hate on. hate on. HATER

Classy Lady  on Strokers

posted on 11 July, 2010

All sluts!!!! useless!!! but u stripping for tuition?! u strip because u are a slut and a hoe. you are classless, & lack any real skills! yea i said it!!!

Stan  on Strokers

posted on 28 April, 2010

I have been out of town for a while. I was a regular at the old 24K on Chishirebridge Rd. I was trying to find some of the ancers I used to know from the 24K club. Does anyone know if any of the old 24K club dancers Eve, Siren, Hannah or Nikki work here now?

tiger  on Strokers

posted on 3 April, 2010

i love strokes strip club i am a big fan bye...

Rico  on Strokers

posted on 29 November, 2009

Some of the best looking girls in the Atlanta area and they are deep in there. My only beef is the damn dj.....must we talk on every record and every 30sec on a record. Just play spin the records and let the ladies handle the show. Right now I can't go back there anymore til the dj take a step back.

Satisfied customer  on Strokers

posted on 11 November, 2009

I went to Strokers on Saturday night, and I have never seen a strip club like that. That club was off the hook. There were women everywhere, every way you look, there were women and most of them were beautiful, fine and were highly skilled in dancing. I was in Atlanta for training and went to three different strip clubs, and Strokers was the best one. Whenever I go back to ATLanta, I will definitely go to Strokers.

ImaDiva  on Strokers

posted on 4 November, 2009

I went to Strokers on October 31. I didn't see any of the girls on the website. The girls who were there were decent. No Touch Rule? Thoes girls were loving my Double Ds. They kept grabbing them and squeezing. I had a nice time though.

beemdublew@aol  on Strokers

posted on 2 November, 2009

I love assssssssss!!!!!!!!!!

Aubreyelle Gucci  on Strokers

posted on 19 October, 2009

I am white, but i would rather work in a mostly black strip club, would i even get hired, and how well would it go over? I do have an ass by the way haha..

DCC  on Strokers

posted on 2 September, 2009

Capri, is one of the most beautiful woman i have had the pleasure to see perform. from the very first time, i laid my eyes on her she had captivated me. i had been to two other gentleman's clubs before attending strokers, one in myrtle beach and one in jamaica. the one in jamaica had good entertainment, but not equal to strokers. you have the most lovely talented dancers i have ever seen. but, i must say capri will forever be my favorite. she is beautiful, graceful, and extremely sexy. the way she moves and the way she looks will blow any man away.

Jason  on Strokers

posted on 1 August, 2009

woohooo you have got to come come to this club, talk about off the chain.... if you havetn been here, you need to hurry up and come here. lol

MIKE  on Strokers

posted on 2 July, 2009

Damn it was nice for you to see a pretty face - cause you are ugly - lol

seriously  on Strokers

posted on 4 June, 2009

Why she got to be a hoe?

Meeka  on Strokers

posted on 2 June, 2009

Strokers is on point! I personally love it.. A cool place to chill.. Only thing is, is that bitch L.A... She need to go have some babies! Ur time is up.. Hoe sit down!!!

Katera  on Strokers

posted on 26 May, 2009

How's the money? I'll be in the area and was looking to dance while I'm down there. is it worth the license fee and room/travel cost?

the baddest bitch  on Strokers

posted on 22 April, 2009

do prada like females she 2 sexy i will be visiting the atl and im going to have a stack of ones just for her ms eruption i cant wait to see her next video

$$$$$$$$  on Strokers

posted on 20 April, 2009

$$$$$ maker 6102834968

ENTERTAINER  on Strokers

posted on 15 April, 2009

I am a model/ dancer and i was looking into coming to atl and dance. well i email the club a picture of me..

Arista W.  on Strokers

posted on 10 April, 2009

its cool. no different from any other strip club. the only thing i didn't like was the fact that charged woman $10 to get in. I mean for what? If anything woman should be free all day every day! other than that its fine and they have some pretty good food and drinks.

ROO  on Strokers

posted on 7 April, 2009

There's this new girl from name star she is the baddest up in there her accent is so sexy got to check her out during the day .....great investment..

Budda Baby!  on Strokers

posted on 2 April, 2009

I hear and read all this great things about Strokers but all the comments were posted like two to three years ago! I wanna kno what's really goin on with the club since the big bad recession?

portia w.  on Strokers

posted on 11 March, 2009

So I took my homegirl here for her birthday with a group of females and we had a good time. The girls here had nice bodies and nice faces. Some of the guys that were there didn't follow the rules (no touching) and the girls had to let them know several times. The music was jumping and this is my favorite strip club now. The only thing I would change is the tables and chairs they have for you to sit in, they look very old and cheap.

Falin  on Strokers

posted on 3 March, 2009

Went to Strokers for the first time, this weekend and I had the best time of my life.I thought men were the only ones having fun at Strokers;that's definitely not the case.Ladies, go and have the time of your life.

Emmett  on Strokers

posted on 3 March, 2009

This club is the shit !! woman, damn they were fine and phat as hell!!! i loved it, i'll b back atl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO JANAE  on Strokers

posted on 27 January, 2009

I work there not to long ago, I'm attending school at the moment and might return. To answer your question they hire girls with different body types along as it looks good. The girls are very pretty and nice. I worried also until I talk to David. He's so cool. GOOD LUCK- Status.

L.A.  on Strokers

posted on 23 January, 2009

Eclipse has moved onto bigger and better things. That's my homegirl. She is concentrating on her music career now. You can catch her at the Gates in Jonesboro this Saturday..Not strippin though.

janae  on Strokers

posted on 7 January, 2009

do you all only hire girls with big butts?

Super Bowl  on Strokers

posted on 31 December, 2008

Who's coming for the Super Bowl???? Come work at Platinum Showgirls. Check out our web site or my space to get more info.

mike h.  on Strokers

posted on 20 October, 2008

Ever want to know what Heaven is like??Stroker's is on a higher level than any other club in the city.If you have a brain, GO HERE!!!

Mobile  on Strokers

posted on 26 September, 2008

boat mechanic. I can to you around your sceduele to work on your boat. Feel free to call 678.768.7522 and ask for Paul.

In home hair  on Strokers

posted on 23 September, 2008

services by: Shantal. I can come to you! Sew-ins $70, bond-ins $55, w ponytails $30, relaxers/set $65, wash and set $25 just call 7863802517.

D  on Strokers

posted on 17 September, 2008

I've been to multiple exotic clubs in the U.S. but live in Dekalb. Strokers women and atmosphere has no competition. This club has the most attractive women I've ever seen in one club! Good job on the recruits...

Chijioke  on Strokers

posted on 9 September, 2008

Your club is second to none. I have been to many nude clubs across the world but no place like yours. The ladies are so beautiful an courteous. keep up the good work. Whenever I visit Atlanta again, I must come back. Chijioke, Toronto

Talib K.  on Strokers

posted on 2 September, 2008

Hot, Hot, Hot!!!! This is the only way I can describe my experience. If you don't know, Strokers is a strip club. And next to Magic City and Cheetah, it is probably the most popular in Atlanta; which is saying a lot in a city that is known for its clubs. Lots and lots of fine dancers with just the right amount of 'skank' in 'em and plenty of waitresses (with the same qualification) to keep the beer flowin.' I don't frequent strip clubs (believe it or not) because the sex, money and liquor typically are not a winning combination. The night I went, my friend was thrown out for exchanging drinks to the face with a stripper for trying to run game and beat us out of an extra c-note. Needless to say, I left with him......after finishing my beer and saying "peace" to the wet-face girl that rode me for 10 songs.

hey mike  on Strokers

posted on 26 August, 2008

The girl in that pic has small tits.

!  on Strokers

posted on 26 August, 2008

This club is so fucking ghetto, I wouldn't come back. What a dissapointment!

mike  on Strokers

posted on 26 August, 2008

yo i hit dat club lasst nite 4 da 1st time i lovd it ima make sure i go bak strokers is da place to b tru story aint no lie bout dat i lovd er min of da spot wrd

rambo  on Strokers

posted on 17 July, 2008

I liked this club's website. I plan to go there. i like good contact on lap dances. what are the rates for VIP ? I hear there is no contact policy here for lap dances. Is it the same with the VIP rooms ? Any first hand experience ?

mimi  on Strokers

posted on 16 June, 2008

is it hard to get a job here. im mixed

Hawg  on Strokers

posted on 14 June, 2008

this is the place to be if u wanna see beautiful and fine gals. strokes will be my enjoyment everytime i come to the A. the strip club scene is not like this in Mississippi.

Conroy  on Strokers

posted on 12 June, 2008

If I had a dawter this is wear I wood take her to wurk.

re:below  on Strokers

posted on 7 June, 2008

why would you ask a black club for white women?why not go to a white club...

Nate  on Strokers

posted on 7 June, 2008

Are there any white girls here?

Jittadiah  on Strokers

posted on 6 June, 2008

Does the club have secure parking?

joe  on Strokers

posted on 29 May, 2008

this is a great club love to go there the black girls are so hot wish i can take them home love dark meat its the best

Re beware  on Strokers

posted on 28 May, 2008

You are right! That is becuase Paul Swikey, the manager at diamond dolls is a fucking faggot who has no life. And he is a damn racist to boot. I am a white boy saying this.

luckbealady007@yahoo  on Strokers

posted on 28 May, 2008

hire white girls? scandinavian/indian where do u stay? safe place, coming from out of st. please reply

beware  on Strokers

posted on 27 May, 2008

Diamond dolls of florida will trash your ratings to stay on top........................

Nastahcia Richardson  on Strokers

posted on 16 May, 2008

"I am a huge fan of your club"!!!!!Im 18 and i want to come work with yall.But im currently living in Birmingham, Alabama.I am moving back to Atlanta in August after my birthday, im going to put in a application then.But anyway i love to dance an attention, an your club has so many beautiful women!!Im so excited and i cant wait to join your club!!!!!!!!Your biggest fan, Nastahcia.

Dre'  on Strokers

posted on 22 April, 2008

Yeah I was in Atlanta for a Pre-Draft Workout with the Falcons and fell up in Strokers. I must say that the women are beautiful and I look forward to coming through on Draft Day and causing a "THUNDERSTORM" cuz I'm gone make it rain!!!!!!

a stripper chick  on Strokers

posted on 17 April, 2008

I currently work there. It's cool but slow right now. The girls in the daytime are cool but the girls at night are better.

leno  on Strokers

posted on 22 February, 2008

imma b in the atlanta area and i like what strokers got 2 offer

cpman1987  on Strokers

posted on 14 February, 2008

i love "boo G" @ stroker's , what's her real name?

cpman1987@yahoo.com  on Strokers

posted on 13 February, 2008

I'm in love with "boo g" she is a seriously beautiful woman!!! she is so sexy!!!! does she have any dvd's of her dancing, i can buy?

INLUV  on Strokers

posted on 1 February, 2008

Damn i was just at strokers like a week ago and the club is the sh*t..i came just in time at first i was skeptical about going but my boyz talked me into it and boy was i happy that they did..the girls in there are fine as hell and i want to personally give a shout out to that girl "body" damn you picked the right name that sexy body and big azz. the no touch rule was killin me cuz i wanted to kiss those lips on yo face and azz, and you have a beautiful face to match., ..i think im in love with you girl...i will come back just to see you..thank you for making my visit there one to remember 100 big mike...

moving from ny  on Strokers

posted on 8 January, 2008

i would like to know what does it take to work at this club heard something about i need a license

rambo  on Strokers

posted on 7 January, 2008

I liked this club's website. I plan to go there. I hear there is no contact policy here for lap dances. Is it the same with the VIP rooms ? Any first hand experience ?