Dancers Ranch Comments

3000 6th Street Southwest

Cedar Rapids, Iowa52404

249,817 Views1,027 Comments

SCNonDancers Ranch

posted on 31 March, 2017

Dancers Wanted Sunrise Go Go NJ

Make $500 to $1000 PER NIGHT!

Come on down for (DANCER) Auditions: NO experience needed easy to train. Call our office at 973-279-1200

Lap Dances you keep all money you collect, champagne room gratuity you keep all money, when you have customer buy you a cocktail you get $5 chip to hand in at end of night ,you keep money, $5 chips, stage money your keep also.

We are located at 556 Straight Street in Paterson NJ, right behind St Joseph's Hospital. ALL NEW DEVELOPED AREA .Very clean , safe , indoor parking on the Clifton side of Paterson.

WE ALSO HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO PICK YOU UP AND DRIVE YOU HOME.

Click Here

Or visit our website

SCNonDancers Ranch

posted on 31 March, 2017

Help Wanted

Icon Gentlemen's Club in Hudson Florida

looking to hire a Shooter Girl

We are currently hiring for a night time shooter girl to serve shots.

Please apply below or call us at

727-808-0947

Strip Club NewsonDancers Ranch

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCNonDancers Ranch

posted on 25 January, 2017

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)onDancers Ranch

LampliteronDancers Ranch

posted on 18 October, 2015

Try The Lampliter in Ottawa IL They're Hiring Dancers!

Chris CroyonDancers Ranch

posted on 31 August, 2015

I married the wrong woman and now I lead a life of regret.

Dan from IConDancers Ranch

posted on 21 August, 2015

Hillary do you ever get to IC by yourself during the day. Would like to meet up.

Hilary CroyonDancers Ranch

posted on 17 August, 2015

You're all worthless and weak.

Frank LeeonDancers Ranch

posted on 15 August, 2015

Hilary Croy. You're a whore. Go fuck yourself.

Hilary CroyonDancers Ranch

posted on 11 August, 2015

My husband Chris is cool. I can catch a dick whenever I want. Hit me up on Facebook or check me out on that Ashley Madison website. (Life is short. Have an affair.)

Dan from IConDancers Ranch

posted on 27 July, 2015

Don't want to get in trouble with your hubby. Use to get great dances at Dancer's. But you always pinched my nipples or bit them.

Hilary CroyonDancers Ranch

posted on 24 July, 2015

Check me out on Facebook. I'm the Hilary Croy in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

Dan from IConDancers Ranch

posted on 19 July, 2015

Hillary its been to long we have know each other for years.

Hilary CroyonDancers Ranch

posted on 14 July, 2015

There's a party in my pants and you're all invited.

danonDancers Ranch

posted on 17 April, 2015

Was there last Saturday the 11th saw a girl by the name of bunny. Was super nice and a pair of great legs. Will be back the 24th or 25th.

Guy looking for fit babesonDancers Ranch

posted on 28 March, 2015

Heard there is a fitness babe and a FBB. If true when do they work?

WonderingonDancers Ranch

posted on 26 March, 2015

Was at Dancer's Ranch this last summer and had a great time with a girl named Oceania (sp?) there. Does she still work at Dancer's Ranch?

ParkeronDancers Ranch

posted on 15 March, 2015

Do you get ask out girl

NormonDancers Ranch

posted on 29 November, 2014

Was there earlier tonight. This place has TOTALLY changed. This is Cedar Rapids for damn sake! I arrived just after midnight. Not one single dancer was caucasion/white. Not a single one. And of the dancers making rounds of the tables? Not a single one didn't smell of marijuana. Not a single one. Used to be my favorite place when I lived there years ago. After tonight? I will never return.

iowa cityonDancers Ranch

posted on 29 September, 2014

Was there Saturday the 27th early. Good looking blonde did some dances will be back nice person great dances didntgetnsme.

happy danceronDancers Ranch

posted on 5 May, 2014

I couldnt believe it was real when i walked thru the door, the place has completely ben refurbished with new paint and furnishings, even the bathrms are nice! and the best part is that kevin is gone! our favorite dj, mark, is the manager now and he has had a brand new juke box installed so you now pay a small fee 2 the bouncers and play your music and you work for free! im makin a mint ladies! come work and see 4 yourselves! you now have a vip room where you can do $25 dances, just like the yard, only better because you dont have to pay the $100+ dollars n fees, plus your customers, and yourselves, can have a drink without havin 2 carry it in! its a dream come true! see y'all there

CrazyonDancers Ranch

posted on 14 April, 2014

Everyone's favorite: the beautiful and talented Madison is bartending.

CrazyonDancers Ranch

posted on 14 April, 2014

Dancer's Ranch has reopened.

InfoonDancers Ranch

posted on 23 March, 2014

Club is closed. Being remodeled and will reopen under new ownership.

Discreet GentlemenonDancers Ranch

posted on 6 August, 2013

This club is a Dump! The Management is Poor, No advertising for there girls, The Girls are skanky and trashy , except for maybe one or two ladies that do hair make up an nails, The Bartenders short change customers including me ! Also just learned they are prejudice against black girls ! They are so Hottest! This place could be so much better ! Hi Madison , Hi Racheal , Hi Nevada the sexiest clean girls that are there ! Hi caprice $$$ This is a dump!:(

larry1onDancers Ranch

posted on 24 July, 2013

Nice, laid back kind of place for a topless club.

Iowa City GuyonDancers Ranch

posted on 26 April, 2013

Do they still show the UFC pay per views while the Ladies dance?

raven question ?onDancers Ranch

posted on 16 November, 2012

does a dancer named raven work there? she is really short with red hair and does great pole tricks. thanks for any replies.

Loves LolaonDancers Ranch

posted on 24 June, 2012

Was in Dancher's Ranch this last week Thursday night and had a fabulous time with Lola. Camry is pretty good, too.

To out of towneronDancers Ranch

posted on 5 February, 2012

I think your talking about Holly. She is something special.

Out of towneronDancers Ranch

posted on 7 January, 2012

It was loud, but I'm pretty sure she said her name was Haley, like the comet, and frankly it fit. If you see a bombshell with a cross tattooed on her upper arm, she is exactly the humdinger you are thinking she might be. I'll be back.

Sunday nightonDancers Ranch

posted on 21 August, 2011

Decided to check this place out tonight. I wanted a beer, and the only strip club in CR to get one is Dancer's. Saw a buxom Asian dancer there - Lilly - that is really nice. I really enjoy curvy women!!

Out of towneronDancers Ranch

posted on 27 June, 2011

Does Rachel work at all this weekend? I might take a trip to see her especially if she's on the early shift.

attonDancers Ranch

posted on 2 June, 2011

Jacki garcia...mexican dancer!! do not hire her!! trouble! cops will be called and from wisc she has no where else to dance! has hiv!!! rosa or catalina is her name

Lauren SheetsonDancers Ranch

posted on 10 May, 2011

Last night I was licking jelly off my boyfriend's penis when it finally dawned on me. I'm becoming my mother.

traveleronDancers Ranch

posted on 8 March, 2011

Alex is working at the Top Hat in Fort Dodge. Closer drive and she looks hot! You should stop in and see her! She posts her schedule over on the Top Hat thread.

NASAonDancers Ranch

posted on 1 March, 2011

Houston, Hilary Croy has a problem.

Brad from HuxleyonDancers Ranch

posted on 28 February, 2011

So is Alex working here now or not?

Ankeny DanceronDancers Ranch

posted on 16 February, 2011

I will be calling to audition this evening after I get out of class! Hope to see you there!

former minx regularonDancers Ranch

posted on 30 January, 2011

How did the tryout go for the Ankeny girl?

Ankeny DanceronDancers Ranch

posted on 29 December, 2010

Thanks Madison! I will give them a call and maybe I will see you sometime!

MadisononDancers Ranch

posted on 16 December, 2010

I work there as a dancer. call the bar, we can always use new faces. They will either have you come in at 3 or 7. If they hire you, you can stay and work that shift.

Ankeny DanceronDancers Ranch

posted on 13 December, 2010

Hi all! I was just wondering about the audition process here. The website says they have canceled amateur nights but I am interested in working a few nights a week. Obviously I wouldn't want to make the drive out if I wouldn't be able to work the same night! Any info would be much appreciated!!

fuckery12onDancers Ranch

posted on 14 November, 2010

$3 cover at the door better then $15 the girls are not that bad there but you won't find 20, 18 y/o girls working there either. They have a full bar and drinks are usually stiff! No pun intended.

out earlyonDancers Ranch

posted on 15 September, 2010

Did she used to work at the place in coralville?

SamhawkonDancers Ranch

posted on 15 September, 2010

Sounds like Madison, and yes, she is hot and a good dancer.

out earlyonDancers Ranch

posted on 14 September, 2010

Who was the athletic brunette with glasses who worked the early shift last saturday? I'd come see her again.

cherubonDancers Ranch

posted on 2 August, 2010

heather will give you the best lap dance of your life! TRY IT!!!!! you will thank me

TO JOCKEYonDancers Ranch

posted on 13 July, 2010

Yes and you keep coming out of seattle slews behind. give it up.

JockeyonDancers Ranch

posted on 9 July, 2010

Hilary "Sassy" Croy has been ridden more then Seattle Slew. Skanky bitch.

???onDancers Ranch

posted on 28 May, 2010

Any good word on the new girl from out of town thats now working there?

guestonDancers Ranch

posted on 14 May, 2010

kennedy and rachel. Had a great night, thanks! wow. . . really, wow. . .

ReponDancers Ranch

posted on 4 April, 2010

I just got into town and was wondering if this club is worth visiting. Recommendation?

MadisononDancers Ranch

posted on 4 April, 2010

I only work till 8 on Friday. Or you can come c me the late shift on Monday or Friday.

Guy looking for fit babesonDancers Ranch

posted on 2 April, 2010

To Madison: If you are a fit babe I'll be there next Friday night late shift.

MadisononDancers Ranch

posted on 2 April, 2010

I work on Wednesdays and Fridays! U gonna come see me? :)

I hear thereonDancers Ranch

posted on 24 February, 2010

is a new fitness babe dancer here. If yes, when does she work? Thanks

danceronDancers Ranch

posted on 20 January, 2010

watch out for heather shes a trouble maker got fired from touch of class in fort dodge and ossys she cant work nowhere in iowa except your bar and bookem danos that is bad that isnt good at all so watch her shes a sneaky jealous blonde that is miserable that lives in desmoines with her ragedy van

ATTN: ALL DANCERS!onDancers Ranch

posted on 6 January, 2010

Attn: all dancers! the amsterdam gentlemen's club is under brand new management and as part this we are bringing in all new girls! all dancers we get 3 free house fees just for trying it out! call nikki ( formally of intimate expressions ) or big mike at 563-499-8426!

SkoobieonDancers Ranch

posted on 1 January, 2010

So... how the H..... E..... Double Hockey Sticks.... do you post an original comment here. The only options i can find are responding to an already existing post. Thank you. Thank you very much.

just wonderingonDancers Ranch

posted on 15 December, 2009

Is this club full contact?

muffin titsonDancers Ranch

posted on 7 December, 2009

sassy you sound like a loser i feel real bad for you!

The Real SassyonDancers Ranch

posted on 23 November, 2009

What's up with this black bitch using the name Sassy? Go back to Africa motherfucker. I'M Sassy. ME. Hilary Croy. The skankiest bitch to ever "work" at Dancers Ranch.

HAHAonDancers Ranch

posted on 29 October, 2009

HAHAHAHAH punk ass, trailer trash Scott Kinzler got turned down by another dancer. Get a life loser!

Hilary CroyonDancers Ranch

posted on 26 October, 2009

Dancers Ranch should change their name to Skanks "R" Us.

Trucker RononDancers Ranch

posted on 16 June, 2009

Hey Gumba, Blossom told me Yolanda moved to Austin, TX going on about a year ago now. Sorry bud I miss her too.

GumbaonDancers Ranch

posted on 15 February, 2009

Does the muscular Yolanda still work here?

Attention Club Owners (Jeff from So-Co)onDancers Ranch

posted on 14 February, 2009

Let's please help Terry from Hamburg Theater for the Performing Arts obtain legal counsel. The out come of his court case will affect your business! PONY UP! Hamburg Theater for the Performing Arts Terry Rugledge (712) 383-0159 701 Main Street Hamburg, Iowa 51640 John Moeller Attorney 601 Brady Street STE # 303 Davenport, Iowa 52803

DorkonDancers Ranch

posted on 14 January, 2009

Hey Heidi, If you even still check this. a. take care b. what myspace page c. Good enough for me and Bobby Magee. Three states covered, Dancers Ranch still outshines them all so far.

KremlinonDancers Ranch

posted on 14 January, 2009

Kristina puts the oi in perestroika. S.K.

Horny Lil' DevilonDancers Ranch

posted on 12 January, 2009

Three thumbs up for Kristina. S.K.

seanonDancers Ranch

posted on 3 December, 2008

love this place!! girls are not stuck up at all. many are hot , dont let me be the judge cum and find one or two for yourself!! woody is awesome, mark or nikki can mix a killer drink. lydia , iceis, mercedes, broklyn, give excellent private dances.just check it out for yourself!! im not from town but will stop back on my way to anywhere!!

MiaonDancers Ranch

posted on 16 November, 2008

Hello everyone, I'm thinking about working at The dancer's Ranch, can any body tell me anything about it? Can the dancers make money let's say some $300-$500 at night. Please let me know.

MiaonDancers Ranch

posted on 15 November, 2008

Hello everybody, I'm thinking about coming to work at this club as an entertainer, and I was hoping to get some feedback before I make the drive. Is this a good place to make money $300-$500 at night maybe more. Where is a good place to stay? Thank you.

lenardonDancers Ranch

posted on 15 November, 2008

I went to this club it, was very nice and had good selection of girls. i got a few dances from a girl name nevada, she was beautiful looking at her I thought I was in Las vegas, she was very upscale clean and classy, and smelled very good, and her perfomance on stage was outstanding. When I come back to town I would love to see her again!!!!!!!! Nevada you are a great entertainer.

GuyonDancers Ranch

posted on 10 November, 2008

Met a girl there Thursday night named Brandy. Rude obnoxious and quite bitchy. Talked bad about all the girls there. Won't be back until she is gone. Just though you should know.

Re: HeidionDancers Ranch

posted on 18 October, 2008

What did her and Woody break up again? She run off with another one of her regulars? Don't worry she'll be back to work...just like always, unfortunately for the rest of us!

about HeidionDancers Ranch

posted on 17 October, 2008

wow you are an idiot. If the things you are saying are true, then you are not hurting her, you are ADVERTISING for her. If the things you are saying are NOT true, then you are just making an ass out of yourself. She has not even worked at this club for more than a month now and you are here (where people come to find info on the club) trying to cause her a problem. GROW UP and GET A LIFE prolly not smart enough to understand this logic, but the rest of the public will.

about HeidionDancers Ranch

posted on 14 October, 2008

I heard she sets up shop at motels & hotels near the club. I also hear she love big black cocks! At least that is what my buddy who did her told me!

Heidi'sonDancers Ranch

posted on 11 October, 2008

pussy is slippity sloppity. It's a cun't that only Woody could love!

Re: HeidionDancers Ranch

posted on 30 September, 2008

Heidi is a snake in the grass and not to be trusted! She lies, cheats, and does drugs on a routine basis. Watch out for this one people.

DrinksonDancers Ranch

posted on 15 September, 2008

You do not bring anything to Dancers Ranch. They have a full service bar to get you the drinks you want without having to carry your own with you.

CuriosityonDancers Ranch

posted on 15 September, 2008

Curiosity has now got the best of me please help clear this up! Over the weekend my husband and I stopped by several clubs one in Mt Joy and the rest in Davenport. When we went into the club in Mt Joy we where not able to bring in the bottle of Rum that I had to mix with my coke however; when I was at one of the other clubs in Davenport I was allowed to bring the rum in and drink it. Now I?m very confused because the club in Mt Joy stated that Iowa clubs you can only bring in Beer and Wine Coolers no hard liquor is allowed due to the State law in Iowa. Help clear this up can you have hard liquor in the clubs or not! I would really like to know so I know what to bring the next time.

TroyonDancers Ranch

posted on 21 August, 2008

Not only is Lydia a great dancer but she is an extremely nice person as well. I really enjoyed both watching her and talking to her tonight. Those legs of hers just go on for miles and nothing beats a hot redhead. She is worth going to see, no doubt about it.

TroyonDancers Ranch

posted on 18 August, 2008

It never ceases to amaze me why people whine and bitch on these forums. If you don't like the club or the dancers DON"T GO! Those of us who do don't want to hear you complain. I was in today and again Spirit was fantastic. That woman outclasses girls half her age. Lydia was very nice as well. Thank you for the nice conversation outside. I hope to see both of you again soon. I don't know Heidi but I would say to her please don't let these idiots pathetic comments get you down.

heidionDancers Ranch

posted on 14 August, 2008

thanks to those who posted nice comments in my defense. Mean and hateful cowards have tried to hurt me here before and always fail!

PKonDancers Ranch

posted on 12 August, 2008

you must be giving her something and getting something in return to say those nice things! lets see, are you giving her money or paying one of her bills for her? don't lie...tell us the truth!

PKonDancers Ranch

posted on 12 August, 2008

Heidi has her faults just like anyone if you don't like her dont talk to her or about her if you knew her you'd she she is a good person don't always look at the faults you miss out on the great things about her

One who knowsonDancers Ranch

posted on 10 August, 2008

Heidi is a warm and wonderful person, all the negative comments are just jealousy. Obviously the writers don't truly know her.

????onDancers Ranch

posted on 5 August, 2008

Sounds like heidi must have offened someone by making more money and getting more attention than some rude jelous little bitch. get over it!!! those who know heidi, laugh at your waste of space comment. next time you think it would be cool to trash a girl on line, be fair and include yourself!

CR FanonDancers Ranch

posted on 29 July, 2008

I saw Heidi the other night, too. Maybe she's a little heavier, but she's still hotter than everybody else who was working that night. (And that's saying something, there was a real good shift working that night.)

whyonDancers Ranch

posted on 25 July, 2008

don't you guys update the web site anymore??? I guess it just doesn't make a lot of sense to have one and not use it. If nothing else update your myspace page with schedules! JMO

TroyonDancers Ranch

posted on 22 July, 2008

Spirit is ridiculous, that woman is unreal. She is the hottest thing I have ever seen. Great personality, smokin' hot body, and wild. To see her alone is worth the price of admission. I will be back again. This is the best club in Cedar Rapids.

JittadiahonDancers Ranch

posted on 19 June, 2008

Are there any value-added black chicks working here? Are the clubs flooded out?

SCJonDancers Ranch

posted on 29 May, 2008

Does Andrea still work here and has anyone heard of a blonde dancer who goes by Sheena and if so, has she been here lately? Thanks

audio commentonDancers Ranch

posted on 16 May, 2008

what the fuck is that all about???

CR FanonDancers Ranch

posted on 2 March, 2008

Had a chance to drop in Friday night. There was a nice mix of girls working, a little something for everybody. But the surprise was finding Heidi working! She kicked everybody else's ass. I had a great time.

the winner is....onDancers Ranch

posted on 20 February, 2008

Yolanda...she is the most fit of the three mentioned!

GumbaonDancers Ranch

posted on 20 February, 2008

Who is the most MUSCULAR between Yolanda, Spirit, and Blossom? Thanks for the ifo.

Previous Page123456789...Next Page