scladmin (management)  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on April 27, 2018

Cinco De Mayo

Join us May 5th for Cinco De Drinko party. Fresh Mexican buffet, $5 "Sex with a Showgirl" shot.

View Event on Strip Club Events

kenston12  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on September 13, 2016

place was great!! Amy was the best and showed me a classy time!! cant wait to come back!

marlonmoney12  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on September 5, 2016

Walked past and door staff and day manager Corey talked to us, I kept walking but they had a good vibe and turned around. Went inside and me and my girl and a blast. We stopped by everyday and we were welcomed in like family. One day the bartender ran around the bar to give us a hug. We were there for my birthday and we spent 4 days in new orleans. Spent 2000+ and and a blast for every dollar. The girls were awesome and beautiful as well. But if you go asked for Corey the day manager, tell the John said hi.

eddyL  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on December 26, 2015

Yall failed.pretty girls. Good music. But we sat for 30 minutes and never saw our server...so no drinks and no singles. So no tips. *shrugs*

winston12  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on November 5, 2015

Was here with a group of guys and they did a good job accommodating the group. Some enjoyed the atmosphere and the alcohol.But to really enjoy yourself here you need to be into tattoos and be okay with the median BMI of the performers being higher than you might otherwise expect from an establishment of this nature.

yanard12  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on August 26, 2015

Service and girls are great! On the negative we got a couples dance and two young security guys first asked me why was there while my wife got her dance. We explained and then it was fine. However another guy came during my turn and asked my wife the same thing and was very rude. We will go back because no drink minimum and no cover. Also the talent was good. Management said the would address the issue.

adamrod  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on July 23, 2015

Female strip clubs are not usually my thing ---- but i think i have more fun there than any other place on Bourbon Street. The girls are sweet, cute and you can tell they take care of themselves. Other strip clubs on Bourbon are janky STD infested dumps i would not put my big toe in frankly. Libby, Russell K, and Andy are managers who clearly know what they are doing. To pick out one girl as a standout would be hard to do- they're ALL amazing.

felixnada  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on June 30, 2015

Came to Nola for a bachelor party and this place hooked it up! Logan made us burgers and hot dogs while Avonna and Zoe introduced us to their famous pool!

tonycluber  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on May 4, 2015

I had such a high respect for the girls and their profession! Don't ever let anybody tell you anything but! Had fun playing the audience and getting these women some extra cheddar! They always used their manners and said thank you. There is a VIP room where the ladies will chat and you get a little more one on one time especially later or early in the morning.

nickstrip  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on April 7, 2015

Barely legal has a classy interior and also attractive women (Hooters B Team). They have two poles on stage and different themes for each day of the week (Outfits). My favorite girl of the night was Jinx very attractive and easy to speak with. A great place to go checkout with friends or even the mistress.These women have talent and are creative when there on stage. It's a first for me to have seen a stripper lighting to matches that was clamped on there breasts. Side Note- Private dances are $30 each which btw they have a timer also this machine only takes bills greater than $1 so I suggest having fives or else you will be paying a little extra for a few seconds.

Franklyn  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on November 22, 2014

Look, this is NOLA and there's a ton of strip clubs. Which one do you choose? That's the question of the day and my buddies and I aimed to find out. While we haven't been to each and every one, Barely Legal has talent. The girls are cute, they're friendly, and they can move. If you had to choose one of the strip clubs, this one is it.

ciara  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on December 10, 2013

I am a travel dancer out of state where Do i send my photo to get booked possible? Thanks 5'9 and Busty 36Dd naturals looking for 12/21/-12/29/13 Booking to start with

fritter17  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on April 5, 2013

This is kind of a trashy joint... but let's not forget, it's a strip club. We started out downstairs and eventually decided to move upstairs to VIP. I have to say, the VIP experience is pretty much no different from the downstairs, so don't waste your cash. The lap dance was a little less quality than others I've experienced... the girl was a little drunk and spazzy. It's fun, if you're not looking to be wowed.

To: Taylor - Bmore Friend  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on February 3, 2013

Hope you are gonna root for Ravens tonight!! Glad to hear that you are successful in your business and your studio is doing well, hugs, Jack - from Baltimore :)

the man!  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on December 18, 2012

Managment and dancers BLOW! Like reading the wall Street Journal

Andrew T.  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on September 21, 2012

Well, I've never been much of an exotic dance club kind of guy, but this was an interesting experience. I was traveling to New Orleans on business and went here with a business associate. He paid for a young lady dressed as what I presumed to be a pirate wench (or maybe just a pirate but she looked "wench-esq" if that makes sense) to give me a private dance. Under that wench outfit was a quite desirable young woman (not too young I hope). She danced and it was entertaining. I would come here again.

posted on September 4, 2012

Thanks ST! Had a great one, despite the hurricane. :-)))

Soft Touch  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on August 28, 2012

Happy Birthday, Taylor.

Taylor  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on July 5, 2012

Miss playing with you at the club. Considering coming to play along next week for old time sake. - Holly Preston

posted on June 17, 2012

Any fun summer plans?! I hope to be around sometime early-mid July...hoping for a rendezvous! :-D xoxo-Taylor

posted on March 21, 2012

I'll be there for 6ish if you're still headed in...Taylor.

posted on March 19, 2012

Taylor: ck here wed afternoon to be sure.

posted on March 17, 2012

Sounds great!!! xoxo Taylor

posted on March 17, 2012

Taylor: see you at 6:30 on Wednesday .

posted on March 14, 2012

Hooray! Fun times ahead...I could work Tuesday or Wednesday...Anytime Tuesday...and anytime after 6 Wednesday. :-) Cheers, Taylor...I'll check back for your updates.

posted on March 14, 2012

Taylor, Hope to get by to see you next week (T/W/TH) if you are working. Post your schedule and I will try to get in. I will also let you know when I hope to get in.

posted on March 11, 2012

Working tonight from 7ish - ? :-D

ha  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on March 9, 2012

The Free Telephone Chat PartyLine Numbers Home Phone Callers call: Rock/Roll +1(225)726-2200 Urban/HIP HOP +1(225)726-2220 Alternative/Gay +1(225)726-2230 Latin +1(225)726-2240 Cell Phone Callers dial Free: The Free Telephone Chat PartyLine Numbers Rock/Roll +1(206)424-8680 Urban/HIP HOP +1(206)424-2638 Alternative/Gay +1(206)424-6915 Latin +1(206)424-7960

posted on March 3, 2012

It does... :-) Up for a visit soon? Cheers, Taylor

posted on March 3, 2012

I don't know: does red hair look better against the white snow than blond?

posted on February 29, 2012

Holly Preston likes to make posts in the guise of Taylor because she secretly wants to be her. xoxo - Taylor -

posted on February 27, 2012

The mountains were awesome. Holly Preston was the prettiest snow bunny ever. Even prettier than Taylor. Xoxo ;)

posted on February 25, 2012

Back! Kind of a crazy week, but Thursday is open...otherwise, next week looks grand...cheers! Taylor

posted on February 19, 2012

Taylor: will check out the snow bunny after mg! Enjoy your time away. Post when you return.

NO241  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on January 31, 2012

Has Kennedy been in lately?

posted on January 26, 2012

Had a dream about you last night!!! Will you be around this weekend at all? Otherwise, hope to see you in March sometime after my trip. xoxo-Taylor

posted on January 14, 2012

Perhaps the next time I see you we can exchange e-mails...I'd give it to you now...but like you said...public forum. ;-) I check here regularly, so if you're in town for a visit, let me know and I'll work my dance schedule around you if I can!!

posted on January 12, 2012

Total long-shot that I even found this site. I Google'd you and this was the only that thing came up that I thought you might monitor. She has been talking about you non-stop for 4 days so I figured I had to at least try to contact you. Obviously this is an open forum, so it won't work, but if there is any way to contact you privately my girlfriend would love to talk with you again. If not, then we'll look forward to seeing you again sometime soon. :)

To Bama Couple:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on January 12, 2012

I absolutely remember you!!!! I was telling my girlfriends all night that I had a crush on your girl, hehe. I had a great time and it's awesome to see you post on here to tell me you both did too! I hope you write here if you ever plan to visit again...I'll make sure to work for you. :-D xoxo -Taylor-

Bama couple  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on January 11, 2012

Taylor, I met you Sunday night along with my girlfriend. I just wanted to thank you again for giving her the most amazing first experience. You have certainly changed her entire life. I doubt you remember us, as probably lots of couples cross your path, but maybe that look of pure innocence on her face will help remind you. Thank you again.

posted on January 8, 2012

Would love to see you before I head to the mountains in February to wish you a happy new year! xoxo Taylor

posted on December 9, 2011

I'm still ready to go for Friday between 3-5. Hope to see you! Cheers, Taylor

posted on December 4, 2011

Sounds perfect! I'll check back in case your plans change...otherwise, I'll plan to be there at 3pm. Cheers! xoxo Taylor

posted on December 4, 2011

Taylor: how about Friday afternoon between 3 and 5?

posted on December 2, 2011

I'll be around quite a bit the next couple of weeks! Give a shout if you'll be out and about at all! Cheers, Taylor.

Thorto  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on December 1, 2011

Has anyone ever had any dances from Kennedy or heard about them? Are they any good?

posted on November 16, 2011

I should be working Saturday and/or Sunday evening this week...any chance you'll be out and about? Otherwise, hope to see you after Thanksgiving Holiday! Cheers, Taylor.

Kennedy...  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on November 8, 2011

Maybe I saw her during Mardi Gras or sometime this summer...but before that it had been over a year.

NO241  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on November 6, 2011

That's right, from Michigan. When is the last time Kennedy worked?

posted on November 6, 2011

I haven't seen Kennedy in a while...the girl from Michigan right? In other news...I'm on schedule tomorrow, Monday, from 8-2. :)

NO241  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on November 5, 2011

Does Kennedy still work there?

posted on November 4, 2011

Thanks for letting me know! Let's stay in touch, would love to see you before the New Year!!! :-D

posted on November 4, 2011

Can't make it in tonight

posted on November 3, 2011

I could work tomorrow...just not super late. Could be there from 6pm-11pm, just let me know! xoxo

posted on November 3, 2011

Taylor: are you working fri nite? 50/50 chance I can get in to see you if so. I'll post if you will.

posted on November 3, 2011

Uh-oh...not sure if I can make it tonight...photoshoot popped up! I'll just wait for your schedule... ;-)

posted on November 2, 2011

Not sure what your schedule is like but I'll be working tomorrow around 8...then hopefully Saturday evening as well...

posted on October 27, 2011

Friday night 9-til...AND Halloween 8-2! :-D What to dress up as...

posted on October 24, 2011

Wednesday 8 - 2. Possibly Thursday 8 - 2. Friday 9 - til...

posted on October 20, 2011

I'm also available next week: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. :) -Taylor

posted on October 15, 2011

Taylor: hope to see you soon. Went to website: top billing! Wow.

posted on October 6, 2011

You should check out the New Orleans Photo Alliance exhibit...I had two pieces accepted into the show! :)

posted on October 4, 2011

Wednesday night 8-2, Saturday night 10-til. :)

posted on September 29, 2011

Working Friday night...but not too late...from 9-1or2. :)

posted on September 26, 2011

Working this Tuesday 8-2am...it's 2-4-1 all night!

posted on August 29, 2011

Tuesday 8-2. Friday 9-3.

larry1  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on August 25, 2011

Dual spinning poles on the main stage!

posted on August 19, 2011

Update...now working Saturday instead of tonight!

posted on August 18, 2011

Thursday 8-2, Friday night. :)

to Jack:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on August 16, 2011

I will be out of town from the 10-19th of September...the weekend of the 23rd would be ideal as I am shooting a wedding the last weekend of Sept. Cheers! T

2Taylor  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on August 13, 2011

Hey "T", bad timing with the messages huh? lol Anyway, later in September will work for me too so I will let you know ahead of time as to which days like around the 16th, or so. Jack :)

To Jack:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on August 10, 2011

I didn't see September...I thought you were talking about August. I will actually be away that weekend as well. Any other time in September work for you?

2Taylor  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on August 6, 2011

Hey T, You did mean September 12th correct?

posted on August 6, 2011

Hi Jack, I'm on vacation until the 10th. How about the 12th?

2Taylor  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on August 4, 2011

Hey T, How does about Sept 9th sound for me to visit NOLA? I also have some time off next week until Aug16th too, please let me know your sechedule & I'll try to arrange to see you. Jack

To Nick:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on July 27, 2011

At BL they are the same thing...simply with different titles. There are three different types of dances at this club...a table dance/$20 is done right at your table, easy enough. A couch/lap dance/$40 is done in a semi private booth...and a VIP room dance, which varies in cost depending on the the room/champagne ect...hope this helps. Taylor.

nick  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on July 26, 2011

what is the difference between a lap dance and a couch dance?

To Jack:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on July 22, 2011

My trip to Baltimore was unexpected...and because of that...I won't be making it up there in August. If not a visit in the Fall, I will be around during the holidays.

2Taylor from Jack  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on July 20, 2011

Hey Taylor, Glad your studio is going well! I was chatting with your friend tonite and she told me I just missed you last week. I only wish I knew in time! Anyway, please let me know when you will be visiting for your Bday next month and I will surely be around to "entertain" (& spoil) you! Jack :)

posted on July 18, 2011

Working this Wednesday night! Bubbly and a really hot third wheel anyone?!

posted on July 5, 2011

I may need your professional advice in regards to my vehicle...or if you prefer to recommend someone else that could help. Er.

posted on June 29, 2011

Hoping we're still on for tomorrow...I'll be there at 6 regardless! Cheers!

posted on June 24, 2011

Sounds great! Can't wait to see you...I'm still getting over whatever little bug has been going around...so perhaps I should stay in tomorrow night and continue to get well. Really looking forward to it...I put myself on schedule so I'll actually be there at 6 Thursday if you happen to get out earlier. :) Cheers!

t  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on June 24, 2011

Taylor: Thursday it definitely is; although I may possibly pass by BL on Saturday night as well.

Taylor to T:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on June 23, 2011

How about both! lol next thursday (30th) @ 7 would be perfect! let me know if anything changes, my schedule is open saturday...so if that turns out to work better for you, i could come in. i'll check here for updates. :)

posted on June 23, 2011

Either Saturday night around 8 or Thursday around 7. Which is better for you?

posted on June 21, 2011

Oh what a fun surprise! I am available everyday from June 23rd - July 3rd, except Mon 27th and Tues 28th. :) Yay for a wide open schedule! Let me know what works best for you. Taylor.

posted on June 20, 2011

Taylor: I'm gonna be around next week. Are you working Saturday? How about during next week?

2 Taylor from Jack  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on June 14, 2011

Hey Taylor, thanks so much for the response! Yes, I would love to know the dates in July if you travel and your short visit in August for your Bday! Rest assured, I will "surely" be available. Now as far as me traveling to NOLA, yes, I'd love to and if September is best for you, I will wait till then. Perhaps about the 14th thru 17th maybe? Of course, please keep me posted and I "will" stay in touch!

posted on June 14, 2011

Someone fun come join me this Thursday between 8pm-2am! Let's drink some champagne and go swimming!

To Jack:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on June 12, 2011

Hi Jack! I hope you're well...it has been a while! I might be traveling a bit in July, though I'm waiting to hear about dates before I'll know for sure. Otherwise, a small trip sometime in August for my birthday. My studio is really busy these days so I'm rarely at the club, unless upon request. If you're thinking of traveling to NOLA, it seems like September might be best for me...until I know those dates. Let's stay in touch!

2 Taylor from Bmore  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on June 9, 2011

Hey Taylor, This is Jack from Baltimore, long time, no see! I was wondering if you will be visiting anytime this summer? If not, when would you normally be at Barely Legal during the months of July-Sept. Just in case you are traveling. Hope to hear back from you, "J:"

to t:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on June 1, 2011

I'm here...guess something came up. Sticking around until 10 or 11 just in case. Hope everything is ok...sorry we missed each other!

posted on June 1, 2011

Sounds great! Post if anything changes...otherwise...see you tomorrow around 7!!! :)

posted on May 31, 2011

Taylor: hope to be by club wed nite @ 7 if you are working. I will check tomorrow and post.

TO T:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on May 18, 2011

No worries, I'll check tomorrow to see if anything has changed. Hope to see you pass by this weekend at BB. Cheers!

posted on May 18, 2011

Don't think I can make it in. If plans change I will post on Thursday. Sometime soon. I hope.

posted on May 18, 2011

Sounds good...hope to see you soon!

posted on May 15, 2011

Maybe Thursday; I'll post

posted on May 14, 2011

Hi there! I'll be working on BB goodies all week...I would love to stop in Monday, Thursday, or Friday for a bit if you'll be around! Let me know! Cheers...Taylor.

posted on May 1, 2011

Sounds great! Cheers, Taylor.

posted on May 1, 2011

Hope to see you between jazz fest and BB

posted on April 29, 2011

Getting out for Jazz Fest at all this year? Only 3 more weeks until Bayou Boogaloo! xoxo

posted on April 19, 2011

Yummy Cowbell! You were right...that place is great...thanks always for the recommendations!

posted on March 31, 2011

Yaaaaaaay! It's a reason to celebrate...see you in a few hours! xoxo - Taylor

posted on March 31, 2011

Hope to see you around 7

posted on March 29, 2011

I definitely could...keep me posted?! I'll leave my schedule open! Cheers, Taylor.

posted on March 27, 2011

Might be able to come in on Thursday at 7. I will post on Thursday. .

posted on March 25, 2011

Working tomorrow...Saturday. On schedule Monday from 6-midnight. Cheers!

posted on March 19, 2011

I realized right after I posted about Thursday that that is Holly's birthday and I won't actually be able to make it. Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday...and the following week all work for me...let me know! Cheers! Taylor

posted on March 18, 2011

Sounds great...stay in touch! xoxo-Taylor

posted on March 18, 2011

May be in next Thursday at 7 if you're working. Ck back on Wednesday .

posted on March 16, 2011

This Friday and Saturday evenings/nights join me for drinks and dances at BL! xoxo-Taylor

posted on March 9, 2011

On Schedule for next Tuesday...the 15th I think...from 10pm-4...but would be happy to come in earlier! :-D xoxo Taylor

posted on March 6, 2011

Sounds even better...it's been so busy that there's hardly any time to sit down! My schedule is totally open the next two weeks...so whatever is best for you works for me too! You know I love 2-4-1 Tuesdays :) Cheers! Taylor

posted on March 6, 2011

Not this carnival, but maybe soon after. Post your schedule.

posted on March 5, 2011

Getting out at all this Mardi Gras...I seem to recall one Saturday with you! Cheers! xoxo-Taylor

The Man  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on February 7, 2011

What a joke! The managers spend more time on here deleting negative posts then actual work! Lmao Jason an Wolf right?! two lead eating chip retards

posted on January 21, 2011

thank you...as always. -Taylor

posted on January 17, 2011

Thursday at 7 sounds great to me! Yaaaaay! So excited to catch up! xoxo-Taylor

posted on January 17, 2011

Taylor: how about Thursday 20th at 7? If not maybe the weekend.

TO T:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on January 13, 2011

Any upcoming visits to the Quarter? Looking forward to it! xoxo -Taylor

posted on January 9, 2011

On schedule this 2-4-1 Tuesday from 10pm-4am...can show up early for special requests! ;)

Happy New Year!  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on January 1, 2011

Come ring in the New Year with me, Taylor, this 2-4-1 Tuesday! Cheers to double bubbly!

posted on December 13, 2010

2-4-1 Tuesday from 6pm-midnight! Double bubbly!

posted on December 9, 2010

Unfortunately I'm tied down tonight (too bad not tied up, lol). I'll be around tomorrow for sure...and then could work around your schedule next week if you have any time! Let me know, would love to see you! xoxo-Taylor

posted on December 9, 2010

I'm going to be in fq tonight (Thursday). Can come in early around 7. Will see if you post a reply to this.

posted on December 9, 2010

It's been a while! I can't believe almost over a month since I've checked here! The studio has kept me super busy! I'm in town until the 17th when I leave for the Holidays. Any chance we might catch up with each other before then!? xoxo - Taylor

Mackenzie  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on November 28, 2010

Hey, does Mackenzie still work here?

Holly Preston  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on November 9, 2010

After 2 weeks out I'm back! I know everyone missed me. Be at the club Thursday around 9.

posted on November 1, 2010

Taylor: will you be working Thursday (11/4) around 7.? Hope to see you if you are.

Gabby  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on October 26, 2010

Wow haven;t been on here in years! Im still working at Barely along with my sister Shayla so come and play with Shayla and I and all of our Barely Legal co eds love Gabby.

Holly Preston  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on October 24, 2010

I'll be there Tuesday with Taylor 6-'til. Double Trouble people!

posted on October 22, 2010

Come visit me for 2-4-1 Tuesday from 6pm-midnight or later! xoxo, Taylor

Holly Preston  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on October 19, 2010

I want bubbles! My bubbles! See you Thursday :)

posted on October 14, 2010

Working Thursday night...bubbly anyone?!

Holly Preston  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on October 5, 2010

Me too! Me too! 6-midnight. 2 for 1 Tuesday!

Schedule!  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on October 3, 2010

Hoping to see some fun familiar faces this Tuesday from 6pm-Midnight! xoxo -Taylor-

Holly Preston  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on October 1, 2010

Taylor, it's date night again. I'm here at BL and ready for some lovin'.

Taylor  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on September 25, 2010

I'll be your date Holly...how about next weekend?!

Holly Preston  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on September 23, 2010

So tomorrow is date night & I have no date. Someone come and be my date at Barely Legal :)

Holly Preston  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on September 22, 2010

Taylor-Well you are the one that deserted me here all alone. Now I just kind of wonder around the club with bumping into chairs all sad like.

posted on September 22, 2010

Nice Holly...poke at me while I'm not even in the country to stand up for myself...classic. LOL. Miss everyone, can't wait to come back and share my European side with you! hehe

Holly Preston is better than Taylor's sc  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on September 7, 2010

Tuesday 7-2 People, let's get a head start on the Saints celebration! Come party with me tonight.

Taylor's Schedule this week before Europ  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on August 30, 2010

Tuesday 7pm-2am, Friday and Saturday nights! Hope to see you there...xoxo -Taylor

posted on August 26, 2010

I will be! Going to get ready right now! See you asap!

posted on August 26, 2010

I'll be there, I hope you are.

posted on August 25, 2010

I could totally come in for a few hours if you want! Let me know and I'll be there from 7-10 or so! xoxo - Taylor

posted on August 25, 2010

Taylor, I'm going to be in the fq around 7 or 8 on Thursday? I saw your schedule, sorry I won't see you.

posted on August 22, 2010

Monday & Tuesday 7pm-2am and Saturday late night!

posted on August 21, 2010

Thank you so much for my b-day present! :) mackenzie just got back to nola the other day. xoxo-taylor

Mackenzie  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on August 20, 2010

Is she in New Orleans now or Michigan?

posted on August 16, 2010

Tuesday 7pm-2am, Friday and Saturday late night!

posted on August 1, 2010

Heard you poked your head in last night, I showed up just after you left! Going to be around at all this week...maybe Thursday or Friday? xoxo - Taylor

thanks Taylor  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on July 27, 2010

you are great and Mackenzie is too

to previous:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on July 26, 2010

She's back now! I'll be working this week, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday nights! xoxo-Taylor

mackenzie  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on July 26, 2010

did she leave for Michigan again?

posted on July 20, 2010

I'll be in tonight at 7!!!!!!!! If you can't make it tonight I could probably work out something for early Thursday. :)

posted on July 18, 2010

Taylor, are you working this week? Tuesday? Thursday? Early?

Local  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on July 13, 2010

By far this club has the best VIP floor out of all the clubs I have been to. It's worth the money for a good time. The girls are hot and the staff are nice people enjoy having a good time with you. I give the club 9 because nothing is perfect. I also go to Deja vu for 2$. I order so many rounds on Tuesdays. Best deal in town.

posted on July 10, 2010

Tuesdays with T! I miss them! Can't wait to see you after your trip and hear all about it! You better bring me some pictures! :) xoxo Taylor

posted on June 18, 2010

Just wanted to let you know I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow and that I'll most likely be in around 7 just in case you wonder in early! xoxo - Taylor

posted on June 11, 2010

I'll see you at 9 on the 19th! Can't wait...even more to tell you! I'm the official organizer for an event being held at multiple locations nationwide! Crazy stuff! xoxo-Taylor

posted on June 10, 2010

Taylor, will be by club on sat 6/19 around 9. Hope you will be working.

macdaddy  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on June 9, 2010

if that's your fantasy, then she went to see her girlfriend

baltimore!  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on June 6, 2010

what? i thought she had a girlfriend

posted on June 5, 2010

I will be around at the end of June, let's stay in touch! I should know about BR in a month or so, I have to double check the date. :) -Taylor

robert  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on June 5, 2010

went to see her man in baltimore

posted on June 3, 2010

Taylor, hope to get in to see you towards the end of June. Will you be working? Saw your stuff at boogaloo. Hope to see it in BR.

mackenzie  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on June 3, 2010

i think she went to michigan this week

posted on May 28, 2010

I'm applying to Art Melt in Baton Rouge again! *cross fingers*

mackenzie  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on May 22, 2010

where is mackenzie? did you go to michigan again?

Bayou Boogaloo!  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on May 20, 2010

T: just a friendly reminder about this weekend being the Bayou Boogaloo!

posted on May 6, 2010

Can't wait! I will probably be in around 7, see you there! -Taylor

posted on May 4, 2010

Taylor, yes, this coming Saturday. I hope to be in around 8. See ya then.

posted on May 3, 2010

Saturday the 8th? Can do! Any particular time? Ooooo, so much to catch up on...really looking forward to seeing you. :) xoxo-Taylor

posted on May 2, 2010

Taylor: are you working next Saturday night? I probably will stop by the club, and hope to see you if you are.

re:Mackenzie  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on April 26, 2010

I made a visit to michigan for a few weeks but I returned to NOLA this past sat. I will be working every night of Jazz fest for certain. 3 Mackenzie

Mackenzie  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on April 17, 2010

Where is Mackenzie? Haven't seen her a in a couple weeks...

posted on April 16, 2010

Working tonight...Marcooooo??!

posted on March 2, 2010

Working tonight from 7-2!

VIP rooms?  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on February 23, 2010

Has anyone done the "barely legal" VIP room? I was shocked at the price but I can't stop thinking about how cool it would be.

posted on February 18, 2010

I am in Gulfport for the night relaxing after the wild weekend! Perhaps Holly made it and you and I could catch up sometime sooner rather than later?! xoxo-Taylor

posted on February 18, 2010

Holly and Taylor: last minute I know, but I am going to the club tonight. Maybe you will be there.

To Angus-  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on February 17, 2010

Mileage...hmmm, interesting. I can tell you Kennedy is a hotty. She's witty, entertaining, sexy, a smooth dancer on stage, and a fun girl to work with. I imagine her lap dances are great as well! xoxo-Taylor

Andrus  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on February 17, 2010

whats the mileage like on Kennedy? she fun? give a good dance?

Taylor!  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on February 14, 2010

Come play tonight, tomorrow, and Fat Tuesday with me! Let's get some bubbly and make some bad decisions! xoxo

Holly!  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on February 9, 2010

T- Just let me know. I'll be here for a couple of weeks.

posted on February 8, 2010

Holly: I hope so . I will post when I can visit.

IT's HOLLY!!!!  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on February 4, 2010

T- I was so upset I missed you I'm already headed down for a visit. I'm flying in on the 9th. Will you be able to make it for a visit before the Mardi Gras madness. If not I will be for a couple weeks after. Who Dat! Holly

posted on January 31, 2010

Heeeaaaay! I'm headed back to New Orleans after 3 weeks on the road! Come celebrate Superbowl weekend and the beginning of Mardi Gras at Barely Legal with me!

posted on January 6, 2010

I hope you had a great New Years'! Holly was upset she missed you, I'm sure she'll be posting once she gets to Washington, though it looks like their drive will take longer than expected. I'm headed out west to Northern California, Oregon, and Washington on Tuesday for 3 weeks! Coming back in time for Mardi Gras...perhaps after things settle down (or if you get out during the crazy time) we could arrange a get together to catch up and share New Year stories and drinks! Cheers~ Taylor.

posted on December 31, 2009

Holly, I didn't see your post in time. I hate to think we're losing you to the northwest, but good luck! Don't forget to eat black eye peas and cabbage on new years day to make sure you have wealth and health. You still have the best breasts on bourbon street! I will continue to miss you . Be careful if you go overseas!

Anthony  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on December 29, 2009

Great, I will be in for Mardi Gras! Thank you, Holly.

To Anthony  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on December 29, 2009

Shayla does still work at BL and yes she is beautiful. When will you be in? I will let her know. -Holly Preston

Anthony  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on December 29, 2009

Question? Does anyone know if the entertainer "Shayla" still works at Barely Legal? I usually come in about twice a year and the last two times I've showed up, I did not see her. She is such a great girl with an amazing personallity and not to mention, she is insanely beautiful. I can go on and on about her, but if anyone can give me any information about where she may be working, that would be great! I am ready to spend some money!

To T  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on December 28, 2009

Hey T it's Holly :) I will be working tomorrow 2 for 1 Tuesday 7-2. If you see this in time you should stop by. It will be one of my last days. I will also be in New Years Eve & Day. Let me know if there's another day that's better for you. I will be leaving town for good around the 5th or 6th. Hope to see you! Holly

posted on December 26, 2009

See everyone for New Years' Eve! Who wants to share some bubbly with me to celebrate!? xoxo - Princess Taylor

Local  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on December 22, 2009

This is one of the nicest clubs on bourbon I can't lie I use to work there. Piper is the hottest thing in the club ohhh yeah

Pcola  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club

posted on December 21, 2009

Have fun in Bodymore, Murdaland (I watched The Wire). Might be around sometime next week, I'll let you know.