The Glass Slipper Comments

3.0
617.338.2290

22 Lagrange Street

Boston, Massachusetts02116

Re: Re: Re: kenston12onThe Glass Slipper

posted on 5 May, 2017

Maggie is a tall blonde with great curves who works Thursday days

ReDancersBewareonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 4 May, 2017

Ignore this pathetic asshole! He's a disgruntled stalker named Bryan Laferrierre of 67 Illinois St. Worc. Ma. #508- 873-5779 who's been kicked out of the club for harassing and threatening strippers. Now he's attacking management because he's pissed about being banned from the club. This is his walking dead filtered facebook selfie. Watch out girls! Beware!

Dancers BEWAREonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 2 May, 2017

If you're looking for employment at Centerfolds on Route 20 in Worcester MA the Thursday night manager John forces all of his potential and current employees to perform oral sex on him and sniff cocaine off of his genital wart infested 2 inch flaccid penis.

Re: Re: kenston12onThe Glass Slipper

posted on 28 April, 2017

What does Maggie look like?

Re: kenston12onThe Glass Slipper

posted on 3 April, 2017

Maggie is the only reason to ever come to this club.

SCNonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 31 March, 2017

Dancers Wanted Sunrise Go Go NJ

Make $500 to $1000 PER NIGHT!

Come on down for (DANCER) Auditions: NO experience needed easy to train. Call our office at 973-279-1200

Lap Dances you keep all money you collect, champagne room gratuity you keep all money, when you have customer buy you a cocktail you get $5 chip to hand in at end of night ,you keep money, $5 chips, stage money your keep also.

We are located at 556 Straight Street in Paterson NJ, right behind St Joseph's Hospital. ALL NEW DEVELOPED AREA .Very clean , safe , indoor parking on the Clifton side of Paterson.

WE ALSO HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO PICK YOU UP AND DRIVE YOU HOME.

Click Here

Or visit our website

SCNonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 31 March, 2017

Help Wanted

Icon Gentlemen's Club in Hudson Florida

looking to hire a Shooter Girl

We are currently hiring for a night time shooter girl to serve shots.

Please apply below or call us at

727-808-0947

Strip Club NewsonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCNonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 25 January, 2017

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)onThe Glass Slipper

Re: To Name a FewonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 29 November, 2016

Bahaha never got fired for either

kenston12onThe Glass Slipper

posted on 20 November, 2016

If you want to waste money on ugly this is it. You have to throw the money at the girls that dance behind the bar. Take the trip to The Foxy Lady or anywhere else

JordanponThe Glass Slipper

posted on 23 July, 2016

This place is good for a laugh. One of the strippers had "hope" and "faith" tattooed on the back of her thighs, clearly both hope and faith were relinquished when you step on stage to dance at the glass slipper.

FuzzyMcNegoeonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 3 June, 2016

N-words calling N-words N-words. Whats new.

Colin K.onThe Glass Slipper

posted on 5 May, 2016

Love it when doing business love my sexy chocolate cream Lena !

tonycluberonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 30 April, 2016

I went here after Celtics game and we bought 5 mixed drinks and a beer and we couldn't get a girl to come up to us. Finally got one young lady to come over and as I am paying for the drink a blond haired lady (Madame?) takes the girl away from me as I am paying for the drinks and she sends him to another guy and doesn't even say I'm sorry.So I happened to see another stripper wearing a hoodie over her dancer clothes and i asked her for a dance. She said she'd be right back. Never saw her again. As I am finishing up my last drink after being there from 10:30 to 12:30am, finally a stripper comes around named April and when I expressed my displeasure, she calls me an asshole.We were there for two hours and my friend got one dance from a sweet girl named Julie. But I got nothing. Ironically I had hundreds in my wallet to spend because I had used a bank ATM and not the expensive ATM that sucks there. You take out only $100 at a time and they charge a ridiculous fee.They also have a lady selling roses. What the hell is this? Hari Krishna's? It must be approved by the owners. Just a plain weird place.Its like $40 for a lap dance in the back. Its not worth the aggravation.Oh I forgot to mention that the Blonde lady took away my friends drink before he was finished.A Beer was $9 and a Jameson and Ginger Ale is $17 Very pricey. Plus $10 Cover to get in. My friend Bought Julie a drink for the bargain price of $30!!

CinderellaonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 17 February, 2016

Somebody b tellin me y'all found my slippa - who got it and where u b? give that back nigga!

Lap DancesonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 4 December, 2015

Any word if they're going to take those bars down from the lapdance area? No point in going here if your just getting air dances

Back in the DayonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 30 September, 2015

Around 2000-2008 you could get jerked in the corner and a lot of girls do OTC then it seems things went more legit. I haven't been over there in years but the last ttime I was there was pretty tame. Got jerked off by a number of Brazilian, black, and hispanic dancers over the years. Would be interested to know if it' still happens here....maybe i would go back.

Flattop -onThe Glass Slipper

posted on 1 September, 2015

Do any of the girls offer extras in the club?

MikeonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 30 May, 2015

met a girl named Kitten here this week. Any info on her? Seems kind of fun.

DIAMONDSonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 19 April, 2015

Hello ladies if your tired of the same old run around in the adult industry then think no more!!! diamonds of bangor has updated, and, brought back the best parts of the industry and has returned to the top spot of maine for all adult industry go'ers !! we are launching a new and improved audition and work atmosphere to assist every entertainer and employee to make more, and easier money so if your interested please call mike or randy at 207-947-9555 or come visit us in person !! ask about our same day audition/work deals for house fees!! hope to see you all soon

re:SummeronThe Glass Slipper

posted on 13 April, 2015

The Summer at Kittens is always at kittens. Because she has no car and relies on cabs and rides from friends.

VegasonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 1 April, 2015

Sounds like Summer that works at Kittens. She did work at the Slipper. Talks nonsense while dancing?? If so, it's her.

VegasonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 15 March, 2015

Met a girl at CF in Worcester who goes by the name of Vegas there. She said she usually works at the slipper. Tall, white, nice body. Unusual hairdo sometimes. Very pretty. i know that's a vague description but can anyone let me know if they know who i'm talking about and if they've seen her here? Thanks

can't hearonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 12 March, 2015

Lossing of hearing is bad. If only they could work it out so you couldn't see the dancers that would be better.

StripClub431onThe Glass Slipper

posted on 4 March, 2015

If you like drug addicts with C sections and want to get robbed you'll like this place. If you dare go in watch out for the self proclaimed tough guy that looks like a mile working the door.

Officially cant hearonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 3 March, 2015

the music here is unearably loud. My head is killing me. Will not be returning.

looking foronThe Glass Slipper

posted on 18 January, 2015

Old dancers. Anyone know of dynasty or kathy are still dancing? Ebony cherry queenie caramel

clueless on lansdownonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 26 October, 2014

How the hell does this shit hole stay open

this club and this danceronThe Glass Slipper

posted on 6 September, 2014

she aksed me if i wanna date. i did not know she was a hooker making an offer. i feel so dumb. duh!

Cousin VinnieonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 24 July, 2014

Miss NUDE NEW ENGLAND CONTEST Thursday Aug 21 1, 000.00 first place

VoltaonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 5 May, 2014

If I had read this about Jersey before I saw her wouldve definitly gotten a dance from her. She's awesome on stage!!!! Anyone know what days she dances?

VoltaonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 5 May, 2014

If I had read this before I saw her wouldve definitly gotten a dance from her. She's awesome on stage!!!! Anyone know what days she dances?

Strip clubs break the employment lawsonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 1 April, 2014

Dancers are misclassified as independent contractors and deprived of wages, paid vacations and sick time, health insurance, unemployment benefits, and other protections while the strip club reaps enormous profits. David Dishman, an attorney in Boston represents strippers. A number of these cases have resulted in settlements that range from hundreds of thousands of dollars to more than $1 million, said Shannon Liss-Riordan, one of the attorneys who represented dancers. .. failing to pay the minimum wage, forcing dancers to share tips with management, misclassifying them as independent contractors, and intimidating strippers after they complained about working conditions.

Testing the rose a la roseonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 15 February, 2014

__ .---. __ / ` .-.7, --. / `. .-''. -, , '--.- -; | ) / , ` / , _) / '-. / ( ( | / .' ) '. `--, / .---' , -.| `--. / '-, -' .' .==, =; `-, .;--' / , ' _;--;| /_...=' || jgs || .==, =. ||/ '. , ||`'=...__ ||

Seven 7onThe Glass Slipper

posted on 21 January, 2014

That's the black girl named seven 7 she strips at multiple clubs in mass and out of state she also posts on backpage craigslist and Eros sometimes going as different names but u can tell it's her by the tattoo and her lips are very distinct. Club owners bouncers and customers be aware of her as she jus wants ur cash and club owners she jus wants to work there a few weeks to get more clients and steal them from your club to fuck her and her gang of working girls

wonderingonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 24 December, 2013

is Jersey as dirty here as she is at the cabaret?

paulonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 17 September, 2013

is there a cover charge days?? how are the girls on days during the week???

re justonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 13 October, 2012

who cares? every time i go in here, i throw up at the lapdance area. bouncers are always willing to look the other way with $2 tip.

Just askin'onThe Glass Slipper

posted on 29 September, 2012

What happened to Old Joe from the Squire. Anybody in town ever see him

heroinonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 29 September, 2012

as i listened through the cemetery trees they said that a stripper died of a broken heart but I knew it was from heroine OD. The long broken veins in her arms, now it seemed like such a waste, she always had a pretty face, so i wondered how she hung around at that place for so long.

posted on 19 September, 2012

Pheeeeew, ize thot u wuz afta me g....peece

To DddonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 19 September, 2012

It ain't for you...I'm just a rapper wannabe. The real thugs are on the street...not writing here. I'm just a geek.

posted on 18 September, 2012

Are you axing me or tellin me?

How I Could Just Kill A ManonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 16 September, 2012

But shorty said ?Now'...I pulled the trigger and stepped out. It was nothing I did it just to get a rep. You?ll die slow but calm, Recognize my face. So there won?t be no mistake. I left the cleanup to the cops. Exactly how many days we got lasting on the bail. While you laughing we're passing, passing away.

posted on 9 September, 2012

Yo, what prose? I ken rap wit da bes of em, jus ax anywon

To DddonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 9 September, 2012

Please stick to prose. You're no rapper. Seriously.

posted on 8 September, 2012

I went to da club, lookin fo a cutie A ho came up, she wasnt no beauty She had bad breath But she had a ghetto booty Get get get ghetto booty I seen a ghetto booty I seen a ghetto booty I told it to her face It wuz my civic duty

For DddonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 8 September, 2012

Slut, you think I won't choke no whore, put your hands down bitch, I ain't gonna shoot you I'ma pull this bullet through your niggas, just bend over and take it like a slut, now they'll say I'm rapping about abusing a whore, you damn right BITCH, and now it's too late

posted on 7 September, 2012

Yo, I got a dance Dat booty kept bumpin my pants She kept on goin, I wuz pitchin a tent She told me to cum But I wuz alredy spent No need to keep dancin ho, I ain't gut no dolla Whooooot whooooot what? Holla holla Tru freestile my man

Strate up gang staonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 6 September, 2012

Yo, u can't bus rimez, u be lickin dat brown star to many timez. Whoot whaaaa?

Gunz in yo assonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 6 September, 2012

A few secs of ill insanity, killed niggas amity- ville horror, as they wiped out the humanity. The nigga thought he won't leave a path, a track, a trail to trace but but when you're staring inside camera, you see the niggas face and he'll terrify, so don't ever try motha fuckas.

posted on 5 September, 2012

Yo yo what up g, pimps in da house g, you got nuttin fo free, it da place to be wit ddd. Whoooooooooot what?

re ganstasonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 5 September, 2012

no sign of the niggas yet. and there's a new dress code to them 'em out. oh and no more rap music. yeah right. where are those hoes gonna go? king arthur's? the last time i was there i almost got shot in the parking lot.

strippers braver than gangstasonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 28 August, 2012

She was back soon after the shooting and said, like a shotgun needs an outcome. I'm your hooker, you gon' get some."

posted on 26 August, 2012

Yo if u axe me, u did da rite ting. Shoot first, axe qwestion late a.

Get in lineonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 26 August, 2012

yo Ddd i like shot down 2 mutha fucaz looked at me. u don't live that, you shouldn't say that cuz what come out your mouth'll get you SHOT DOWN. tv and papperz be tryin to make a nigga look bad, whassup with that?

Don't shoot! I'm a strippahonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 23 August, 2012

Can't get a booth? Tired of that same old lap dance? Well pull up an extra seat, young gangsta fellas, and experience exclusive face dance! One of our lovely ladies will sit on your face and give birth to your head!

posted on 22 August, 2012

Would u like a table or a booth? Da booth cum wit a couple o shots Whoooooooot what?

fastest way to clear boothsonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 22 August, 2012

one crazy nigga shot two other niggas and cleared out all the other gangsta niggas...it's kinda nice now. you can get a booth easily... the place is practically empty. them hoes sit with me all night happy just to get a drink.

posted on 22 August, 2012

True freestyle g......dat club ain't no good, too close to da hood, I'd eat those hoes, only I would. Doze hoes r phat, so I pulled out my gat, niggas brain goes splat, an dat wuz dat. Rememba, shoot first, ax question later.

n*iggas with a banger holaonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 22 August, 2012

One 44, two 45's 2 loaded clips, 4 n*ggas roll, one n*gga drives 500 Benz, 6 reasons why we shootin every motherf*cker inside pulled on his block, jumped out the car, guns in our hand at the same time everybody ran there that n*gga go, hiding in the crowd let the trigger blow, 3 shots now he lying on the ground blood on the floor then we shot some more n*ggas he was with 2 n*ggas hit, one ***** fell one tryed to run, go get him son make sure he's done before we bail, i aint trying to goto jail

posted on 21 August, 2012

Tru gangsta g, I b feelin dat shit strate up. If u axe me, shoot first, axe questions later.

NotoriousonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 21 August, 2012

If you knew what this game would do to you...i'm armed and dangerous ain't too many can bang with me, straight up weed, no perk dust for me, label me notorious thug-ass niggas that love to bust, it's strange to us, now y'all niggas be scramblin' tremblin.

posted on 20 August, 2012

Ya, just don't ax for a booth and a few shots, an u be all rite g.

Back to normal?onThe Glass Slipper

posted on 19 August, 2012

Not that anything was ever normal at this place.

MayoronThe Glass Slipper

posted on 16 August, 2012

I think the Mayor should come in and get some contact lap dances. After 10 minutes of grinding he will agree that Boston clubs don't need metal detectors at the door so tourists wouldn't get scared. After all the city doesn't want to lose tourist dollars. It's really better than turning Slipper into a museum, the last relic of the infamous Combat Zone. The Boston Craigslist killer already messed up that media... now you can't let a couple of bad shots ruin perverts fun. I mean those people knew the risks as soon as they stepped into the Combat Zone.

Exit woundsonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 12 August, 2012

I saw gunshot wounds but mostly liver failure. It was a good learning experience, so I will come regularly on weekends and holidays. Like Lincoln, I would like to believe the live shows are worth risking the bullet. Then again, he believed that before he got shot.

posted on 11 August, 2012

I guess a beer and a couple of shots is what's on the menu.

reDddonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 11 August, 2012

Yes, you can reserve booth. Bullet proof vest provided at additional fee!!

The guy at the next boothonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 11 August, 2012

Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result. I pooped my pants.

GweedoonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 10 August, 2012

Is that song by danger danger?

Re re reonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 9 August, 2012

Yes it's so friendly that you'll never hear gunshots that close to your ear again. Bang, bang, I shot you down is not a recorded song here, it's played live.

posted on 9 August, 2012

How are the patrons at this place? Is it a friendly atmosphere ? Can I reserve a booth?

NiceonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 8 August, 2012

Their security and screening is obviously absent: Two shot inside club!!

Old DancersonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 5 August, 2012

My favorites were Dynasty and Jada. Anyone know if one or both are still working somewhere ?

$30 lapdancesonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 24 July, 2012

Now that lapdances became $30 more girls are selling $20 lapdances directly without a receipt. It seems the club caught on to them and expects that bouncers watch them. Bouncers are the ones who are getting tipped and looking the other way, hello? Who's fooling who? I can't believe how badly this club is mismanaged. Since there are only 2 clubs in proper Boston they really don't care and steal as much as they can. Solution? Go to other clubs in Providence.

Vicky revealedonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 14 July, 2012

I'm not really a lesbian dancer. I do have a working vagina though, I'm a post op tranny, but I didn't tell you guys that. Thanks again for banging me all these years to support my heroine addiction.

aonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 11 July, 2012

Anyone know what days Blondie/Katie works?

AnonymousonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 5 July, 2012

About five years ago, I met a stripper here by the name of Cherry. Where is she working now?

re: wurstonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 5 July, 2012

cabaret is worse some nights.

"Mighty" MikeonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 28 June, 2012

Stay away from that little skinny con-hustler and black foreign dancer Lola. she lies and plays "mad" games in the cr and during dances. she is full of it. she is brown-skinned and trifling...the rest of the dancers seem fine. you have been warned.

wurstonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 27 June, 2012

is there any club out there in mass which has worse looking chicks than this club?????

making it rainonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 25 June, 2012

strippers pussys are like venus fly traps with your money and you get nothing in return lolol

Making rainonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 17 June, 2012

What's up with all these niggaz making rain on big butt girls at the end of the night?

Niggas acting badlyonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 4 June, 2012

It's always fun to watch the niggas behave themselves next door at Centerfolds and then come here and go nuts, acting like monkeys. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against them...it's just funny to watch.

30 a dance?onThe Glass Slipper

posted on 3 June, 2012

Fuck that shit. I refuse to pay more than 20 for dances. These fucking hoes don't deserve more than five bucks.

PeteonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 21 May, 2012

Any squire girls dancing here?

$30 for dancesonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 20 May, 2012

I don't mind paying $30 for dances but all the pretty girls have left.

re: lolonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 26 April, 2012

you must be one insecure ugly dancer to write all this shit because you're not happy with yourself. if sniffing perks isn't doing it for you anymore why don't you shoot heroine in your armpits you fat whore.

LolonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 25 April, 2012

Like I give a fuck how much the girls get here, since you are a cheap motherfucker wtf are you doing in there, stay home you loser, you there to spend spend it, don't worry how much the girl takes, focus on having fun you fucking dumb fuck, and your mother is stupid for having you lol not me

re: costumeronThe Glass Slipper

posted on 20 April, 2012

since we can't change the fact that you're stupid and a whore, can we at least focus on the issue here in that how the slipper is robbing girls by only giving them 10 bucks out of 25?

CostumeronThe Glass Slipper

posted on 19 April, 2012

You can def tell that a dancer wrote this haha nice try whore

re;onThe Glass Slipper

posted on 18 April, 2012

I don't want my it for free. I just want the girls get their fair share. They're already getting robbed at this place.

DanceronThe Glass Slipper

posted on 17 April, 2012

Don't worry nevea and alexiana will suck your dick for free lol

new dealonThe Glass Slipper

posted on 17 April, 2012

so what's the new deal now that the girls only get 10 bucks out of 25. they'll bitch the rest of the night asking for tips. girls said that they're being punished cuz they don't sell those $30 drinks for which they only get 4 bucks. it's fucking insane. I know the club needs to make money but it's no fun when the money hungry whores bother you all night long asking for "tips" to suck your dick. I don't want my dick sucked, I just wanna have fun.

re danceronThe Glass Slipper

posted on 16 April, 2012

are you happy with yourself? why do you act like this? what's wrong with you? one time you must have been a human. what happened to you?

DanceronThe Glass Slipper

posted on 15 April, 2012

Oh I'm so proud of the little skank whore who only knows how to copy and paste lol

re danceronThe Glass Slipper

posted on 15 April, 2012

you must be one of those fat disgusting hos who fuck the bouncers to keep her job... you're really fucked in the head the way you write. you need help. i feel sorry for you. when did you stop being a human?