Norma Jean's Club Comments

3.5

10 Custom House Avenue

Baltimore, Maryland 21202

joseph1k  on  Norma Jean's Club

posted on 16 October, 2016

I took my boyfriend to Norma Jeans while vacationing in the area. This was BOTH of our first times at a strip and the experience was great. Most of The women were beautiful, sexy, and the ones we interacted with were very friendly. Seeing as I came with my boyfriend, I thought I would be ignored but the ladies we dealt with did not discrimimate. They were polite and surely threw them thighs my way. Surprisingly, they don't mind if your hands roam.. My favorite part was the stage in the center of the larger bar. VERY entertaining, some of the women are so talented. Drink prices were a little high but not too bad, especially once you're drunk enough to not care. For a first time experience, This was definately one to remember. We'll be back.

brandonresh  on  Norma Jean's Club

posted on 25 August, 2016

I truly enjoy relaxing here late afternoons and occasional evenings. Heather, the daytime Bartender, is a very intelligent, interesting and understanding person who you can talk to about anything. The ambience is very laid back,.numerous TV,s and pool tables. I particularly like the place when Heather, my therapist is working , Thurs through Sunday afternoons.

adamrod  on  Norma Jean's Club

posted on 18 July, 2016

First time here since I'm in the city. Place was pretty good with actual dancers who knows how to dance and you'll see either big titties or big asses. Only strip club I've been to where the cover is the same for both male and female. Only thing didn't like was the high ass prices. $8 damn dollars for a Corona? That shit crazy son!

mathewater12  on  Norma Jean's Club

posted on 20 June, 2016

This is by far one of the best strip clubs I have visited. The girls are very attractive, and pleasant. They are engaging, and will give you a nice conversation. Ive gone to this club many times and have never had a bad experience.They have a pool table, and the atmosphere is upscale. It is a nice looking club. I strongly recommend it. They have this one bartender who is extremely hot too : )

FYI Ebony  on  Norma Jean's Club

posted on 31 March, 2016

BEWARE: LAW ENFORCEMENT in Maryland and DMV are targeting Blacks at strip clubs and in and around the city. They are using a technology called STINGRAY. Google "POLICE STINGRAY OPERATIONS". This is a device that the FBI and NSA normally use to spy on people like terrorist. But Edward Snowden who worked for the NSA opened up the can of worms. Local police are now using STINGRAY to spy on citizens, of course mainly blacks. Once they have your cell phone number, they can turn on your microphone and listen to everything you say, they can monitor your location, and they can see every TEXT or CALL you make. Many people DO NOT even know they are being monitored. When a police car sits in a certain distance from your home or business, they can capture every cell phone number within a certain radius. So all you idiots who are talking to your favorite weed man or trying to set up a date .....BEWARE. If your phone starts to act weird, or you receive a strange text with LETTERS AND NUMBERS from someone in your address book, then they already know who you are and where you live. Once your phone is infected with STINGRAY, it's there, so GET RID OF THAT PHONE AND CHANGE YOUR NUMBER. And if they really want you, they will go to your phone provider and get your new number. When you travel around the city, start watching if some vehicle is following you (more than likely they will be 3-4 cars behind.) Once LE get your phone, then they begin to SPOOF you ( Google CELL PHONE SPOOFING ). They usually will text you from a number of someone in your contact list and pretend they are them. They will normally not call because they figure you will know the persons voice. With SPOOFING, they can CALL or TEXT you from any number they choose, even your own number can show up. THIS IS REAL FOLKS. And some of you at Ebony Inn is probably under surveillance NOW and don't even know that everything you say, text, or place you go is being recorded. LE don't care about breaking the law as long as they can lock up as many blacks as possible. The sad thing is what they are doing is illegal without a search warrant. SO THE NEXT TIME YOU GET A TEXT AND SOMEONE IS TALKING ABOUT SEX, MONEY, OR DRUGS BEWARE, BECAUSE IT MAY NOT BE THE PERSON YOU THINK IT IS. SHARE THIS WITH EVERY PERSON YOU KNOW, AND BEWARE. If for some reason you come in contact with Law Enforcement, whatever you do, as hard as it may be, DO NOT ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS OR TALK WITH THEM WITHOUT A LAWYER. They will tell you that it will be much easier for you if you cooperate. But you can believe your words will be twisted to their advantage, and used against you to prosecute you. This is surely NOT an endorsement for people to commit ANY crimes, but a notice to people to "KNOW YOUR RIGHTS".

John B.  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 29 February, 2016

Needed some company so I headed to Norma Jean's for a day trip. About 1 in the afternoon. They had just opened so there were only a couple girls there. As soon as I entered I was asked to be patted down, then told it was a joke. Good way to break the ice. I was immediately greeted by a dancer after my pretend pat down who was very "friendly " and easy to talk to. Bought a couple drinks and got a couple wonderful lap dances from two girls and left. The prices were acceptable. Would have gave it 5 stars but the area is a bit sketchy and hard to find parking.

rogerrab2  on  Norma Jean's Club

posted on 11 April, 2015

This is by far the worst club I've ever been to for several reasons. First, the girls there were the most ratchet looking strippers I've ever seen. Not only did they take forever to get naked but they had terrible attitudes. One girl started dancing in front of my friend (terribly, barely touched him) then said he owed her $20, which was followed by a screaming match. The girls that did get naked kept covering up with their arms. And I've never seen so many fake breasts and butts. And the DJ kept talking over all the songs. We ended up leaving and going elsewhere.

fritter17  on  Norma Jean's Club

posted on 15 March, 2013

So Norma Jean's is your typical strip joint. Well not really! While there are your expected azz n titties, there are a few unexpected things as well. First off, they have two pool tables. So a person can go there and lie to themselves that they arent there to check out the women. Number 2 unexpected thing is they have a stage in the center of the bar! Makes waiting for drinks a little more tolerable. There is also a secondary/main stage that the big players throw the cash out. Most of the girls don't need a stage, they will bust it open right there on the floor if the money is right.Now the quality of women here.... leaves something to be desired. Not calling anyone ugly. Just saying that most of the girls look like your typical street chick you might run into at the mall or the club. Nothing that really stands out, that makes you want to get a payday advance. Overall I'd reccommend this place for a fellas night out. Why not? And if this place doesnt tickle your fance then you can hit another nearby club. When they charge on the weekendits a $20 cover. Not bad seeing how you dont get harrassed once inside.

Franklyn  on  Norma Jean's Club

posted on 6 January, 2013

This spot suprised me because I didn't expect much. We went in around 9 on a sunday and as soon as we got over not being carded or frisked we settled down at the bar. Absolutely nobody was tipping the girls on stage beside a young lady and my crew. I guess that is why after around 10 minutes I started receiving bar lap dances without any price negotiation. I must have gotten 6 dances for a $5 in tips, lol. Shorty finally hit me with her request which is why I give this spot a 4 star. She said she wanted a drink but it had to be a ladies drink! Which means the drink cost close to thirty beans and the dancer gets a cut out of the cost later on. I got her the drink and soon after that she left. She must have told her buddies because after that I kept getting $2 tip lap dances near the bar (and I didn't buy anymore drinks). The girls were not consistently thick, I'd say maybe 3 out of every 10 had some biscuits on them. HOwever, the 1st rounders started trickling in closer to 11. Throughout the night I must have gotten multiple dances from 10-12 girls, all of that with $40 lol. The only thing I didn't like was the tricky drink crap and the drink prices. Besides that definitely check this spot out! Free cover from sundays to thursdays I believe.

XhXeXy  on  Norma Jean's Club

posted on 24 March, 2012

I come here with my friends and brung my boyfriend for his birthday. I like this one over the others because you gave variety. The dancers actually dance and they work hard but make it look easy lol. I love how they hit the floor and dance for the customers. I do wish they had better restroom facilities but then again too much room and they be asking for trouble ;). Each time I went on a different day and each time I had to pay different prices. My highest was twenty because I'm a female and males were ten. Didn't really like that but hey, it was the weekend I would go again

Anjali T.  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 11 February, 2012

I wish I could write a actual review but I can't. Me and my 3 girlfriends tried to get in one Saturday night. But the security wouldnt let us in BC we weren't accompanied by any men. And when our actuall male friends met us there a short time later security told us to "beat it". REALLY!!!! Obviously they thought we just snatched these guys up off the street. But they had no problem getting in or leaving us outside.

fuckery12  on  Norma Jean's Club

posted on 8 December, 2011

Had a good time enjoying my cold beer.

the truth  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 28 January, 2011

please watch out for this girl she has aids and s passing it around to everybody why are yall still lettng her work in theses clubs

warning  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 1 January, 2011

Please evveryone watchout for anna she has aids and is spreading it all over the block she shouldnt even be allowed to work in these club she is purposely passing it around so please beware of maxine carter aka anna...aka lena

SCORES  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 13 May, 2010

Everyone knows that the owners & managers of Scores goes on SCL and pretend to be customers and write good revies about themselves to keep their ratind at 8.7 !! WOW how sad is that??

Good Times  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 26 April, 2010

WTF is going on in this club? New management has destroyed this great place. Most of the girls have left for other clubs on Block. I haven't posted here in quite some time, but half the comments I do not think belong to this club. I am one pissed off customer. The last few weeks I have not stoped by. Previous to that they only had maybe three girls. This place usually had average 25 girls and up. FIRE NEW MANAGER. Get the guy in the bathroom to run this bar. Anyone would be better.

You"re right  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 21 April, 2010

Watch out Anna, Oasis owners wife still looking for you! It's not over yet.

I'll try here since Oasis is blocked  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 22 March, 2010

Anna watch your back, stupid old cock sucker. Your time is coming.............enjoy what you have left...................

re:re  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 11 February, 2010

thats funny!!! i hate her tattoo too! her face is just o.k but she kind of has a over bite and her tata's are pancaked, i wouldn't pay for her. there are a lot of other girls there that are better looking

RE:  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 9 February, 2010

no one's picking on her, just stating the facts in my opinion she's not that good but she'll do a lot and she's not too bad looking. but i don't like that jail house lookin tattoo on her arm thats the ugliest snake i ever seen cinnamon is better looking but is more expensive.

re  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 3 February, 2010

there's a lot of hookers here, why pic on paris?

i love booty!  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 29 January, 2010

i like paris, she gets FREAKY!

big daddy  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 27 January, 2010

i like it here, the girls are on the ghetto side but i like that and you can take some girls out, but i wouldn't try paris, she used to be fun but last time i think she had a infection, some one should tell her to get that taken care of

striplover  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 30 July, 2009

so how does it work in baltimore. from philly and the dances are 20-30 dollars for contact dances in private room. also, i dont understand what is up with the 20 -30 dollar drinks that you buy the girls. in philly a drink is a drink - usually 7-10 dollars no matter who you buy it for. can someone explain this stuff to me?

what ever  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 21 April, 2009

i hate it there the girls are so fake and the guys all ways fight and the girls they fight too they have no class the club is nice but the girls are fat or too young looking i hope they get all new girls

that thick white girl  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 20 February, 2009

I've never seen her there but she would be a GREAT addition to the girls there, i think norma's should find her

trent  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 9 February, 2009

Do any thick white girls work here, ?

joe  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 1 December, 2008

They have happened there more than once. They may close up.

BiG MoNEY  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 25 November, 2008

Hey i flew through norma's on sat and they had a new hot chick. i believe the dancers name was kemistry { light skin, brown eyes, bangin breast, reasonable ass, many piercings, and a great personaility}

nyc dancer  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 22 October, 2008

do i have to audition or can i just come in and work?

Good Times  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 25 August, 2008

This is one of the best clubs on the Block. They have the most girls. I have never had any problems or seen any. I am shocked that this club does not have more reviews.

Good Times  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 5 August, 2008

This club is HOT. Iam going tomarrow night. Lotts of ebony girls.

Gumba  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 14 July, 2008

Do any MUSCULAR girls dance here?

Good Times  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 10 June, 2008

Best club on the block. They have the most girls.Party realy get going after 10:00. To many good looking girls to choose . Most girls are young and ebony. I am white and always feel welcome.

Safety  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 7 June, 2008

How common are knife fights at this club?

Pete  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 22 November, 2007

Is that old cock sucking greek bastard still trying to be a tuff guy.

Tigga  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 31 August, 2007

Get away for 2008... Come have fun in the sun... (US Passport required)

milania  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 24 August, 2007

Would anyone like to see a plus size cuban girl join the club?

looking  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 28 June, 2007

hey any one know when spanish shorty from ny coming back?

SEXXY CHERRY  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 25 June, 2007

Thats whats up! Thank you boo! See you on Saturday! Love you!!!

Re: SEXXY CHERRY  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 22 June, 2007

Don't worry baby I will bring some of my friends and teach this ass where he can stick his nose. See you Saturday for your BDay party. Will bring plenty of $$$$. Hope to stay for the toast.

Einhorn  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 22 June, 2007

How funny this guy is. Or maybe it's a dancer ripping on another dancer. Who knows and who cares.

Ha!!!!  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 22 June, 2007

Your funny! Stop by the club so I can take this tampon out and slap u with it! Ha!!! Ha!!! For all my people that know me; "REAL RECOGNIZE REAL" all day long. If you don't know me, dont disrespect, its not becomming of a person. I havent disrespected you, so show some to me. Dont judge, if you don't know!

SEXXY CHERRY  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 22 June, 2007

Hey everyone!!! i miss you all!!! was retired for a bit, but now i am back!! moday, friday, and saturdays @ tony's place.......monument st. (pass s. haven, by coca cola) got new tattoos to show off to!! birthday party: june 30th (saturday) 8pm- 2am show sum love!!!! champaine toast at 12- midnite! love you all!!!!!!! thank you for positivecomments!

David  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 11 June, 2007

Looking for my fav. dancer, goes by the name of Lola. Anyone know if she's workin' here?

Cloz 4 Hoz  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 23 May, 2007

Affordable custom made dancewear starting @ $25 up tp $75 Contact Ms. Blayzes Mama 443-486-1108

2TUN  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 6 May, 2007

My man believe me homeboy, Charlie and Cinnamon are worth seeing champ.

Reed Jones  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 18 February, 2007

Mac the manager is one of the best bosses a person could have he's very understanding and very tolerant of personal issues that come about while being employed

Dancer4U  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 12 February, 2007

No Sexxy Cherry doesn't work at Normas anymore.....I wish she did that was my homegirl

Slick Rick  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 10 November, 2006

a bunch of yo boys actin as if their BALLLLLLLLIN but make it RAIN with ten dollars? That's a early morning sprinkle. Seriously I thought this club was packed with broke windowshoppers... and I was right. And the girls, the are lazy. I noticed the pretty girlz seem intimidated. Maybe the big black booties decided to take over and their everywhere, smacking, clapping and smellin.

Stan  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 21 October, 2006

Desire is the hottest dancer here, but she doesnt seem interested in giving laps. Still fun to watch on stage.

J  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 12 September, 2006

I was wondering if Mia still worked the bar and if Nikki still dance there, they were the best. I'll be Baltimore this weekend and that would be good to see.

Norma Jean's Fan  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 19 August, 2006

Does Honey Dip still dance there?

Jon  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 15 August, 2006

Looking for my fav dancer (she went by the name LAR at the old Golden Nugget).......she left to go to a new club on the block and I want to know which one for a visit that I am planning in the near future. Thank you for any help..

Looking  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 12 July, 2006

I keep hearing about these girls named Charlie and cinnamon, are they worth seeing? please give me details. Also are there any other girls worth seeing there?

R  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 26 June, 2006

I hear dough boy Pete loves sucking cock!

Re: Ass Lover  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 31 May, 2006

My name is cashmere and I'm driving here from philly on friday. If you love PHAT asses and pretty faces then you'll love me. Hopefully I pass the management test and we may get to play this weekend!

assluver  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 5 May, 2006

cont. not much in the titty dept but she has one of the PHATEST ASSES I've ever seen to this day. The shit was super soft too. very pretty face too especially her eyes. She danced in DC in the mid to late 90s so I'm not sure if she's even still dancing. She would sometimes be with these two small and petite chicks named silver and gold or something like that. She said they were her sisters but they had no ass and she had ASS for days. Anyway, a buddy of mine told me he saw her in this club once so I'm just checking. Anybody got any info on her?

Ass  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 5 May, 2006

Whats up yall. wanted to ask if anybody knows of a girl named Sade (she used this name or Reds) who works or used to work here? She used to dance in DC at the Zulu Cave, Big Mike's after parties off Branch Ave and a few other spots in and around dc here and there. She's light skin, tall (5'9 or 5'10")

"SANDY"  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 24 May, 2005

I worked in this club 15 years ago. I mostly was in the downstairs section called the "408" This was one hot joint. Hope the girls still satisfy the way I did.

Tavon  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 9 March, 2005

i am down here every week , and it a great spot. its just be pack at nights from thu to sun. but it has wonderful service i rate this one as number one

MYST  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 1 December, 2004

What the house fee here?

Dude  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 19 August, 2004

One hot club and the best is the brothers rule here.

Visitor  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 3 May, 2004

I'm not sure where I went (not from 'round here), but it was a mostly black club located on a side street off of Baltimore - There was a dancer by the name of Egypt (I think). She was the best dancer I have *ever* seen and (fortunately or unfortunately) I've seen *a lot* of dancers. Was this club the right place? Do I have the right name of the dancer? She did a flip from the rafters into a full split - 'nuff said. :-) I plan on going back. Soon! She deserves $$$ for her devotion to her craft and sheer athletic ability.

cj287  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 11 April, 2004

Anyone know what happened to a dancer there named Lisa.She was there a few years back.

strange one  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 2 March, 2004

are ther any thick white girls here

derod  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 19 February, 2004

anyone know where a dancer named hunter works??

visitor  on Norma Jean's Club

posted on 1 February, 2004

i visited this balto. club and found it to be an alright place. it still doesn't compare to theclubs in the dc area such as club exstacy but i might come backtry club exstacy in camp springs, md