Deja Vu Showgirls Comments

31 North Washington Street

Ypsilanti, Michigan48197

370,336 Views1,522 Comments

SCNonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 31 March, 2017

Dancers Wanted Sunrise Go Go NJ

Make $500 to $1000 PER NIGHT!

Come on down for (DANCER) Auditions: NO experience needed easy to train. Call our office at 973-279-1200

Lap Dances you keep all money you collect, champagne room gratuity you keep all money, when you have customer buy you a cocktail you get $5 chip to hand in at end of night ,you keep money, $5 chips, stage money your keep also.

We are located at 556 Straight Street in Paterson NJ, right behind St Joseph's Hospital. ALL NEW DEVELOPED AREA .Very clean , safe , indoor parking on the Clifton side of Paterson.

WE ALSO HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO PICK YOU UP AND DRIVE YOU HOME.

Click Here

Or visit our website

SCNonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 31 March, 2017

Help Wanted

Icon Gentlemen's Club in Hudson Florida

looking to hire a Shooter Girl

We are currently hiring for a night time shooter girl to serve shots.

Please apply below or call us at

727-808-0947

Strip Club NewsonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 3 February, 2017

An $800 "he said-she said" over a night out for two pals at a Midtown strip club has ballooned into a $75 million Manhattan lawsuit.

Rene Zurita and Matt Friedman claim in their mega-dollar suit that three bouncers and a stripper swiped $776 from them, attacked them and then told police that they robbed the unidentified dancer at Rick's Cabaret on W. 33rd St. last February.

Click Here

SCNonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 25 January, 2017

DANCERS WANTED !!!

You can apply online Click Here or visit

www.stripclublist.com/helpwanted

Scores Cadillac Lounge

361 Charles Street

Phone: 401.521.7469

We are now auditioning for new entertainers!! Contact one of our Entertainment Managers for more info. 401-521-7469 or via email caddyhousemom@gmail.com Come join our team!!!

SCN ADMIN (management)onDeja Vu Showgirls

HoneyonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 3 November, 2016

Watch out girls Ralph ripple has an std

scladmin (management)onDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 12 October, 2016

Boobapalooza

The breast party ever!

View Event on Strip Club Events

scladmin (management)onDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 12 October, 2016

Anything but cloths Halloween Party

Sexiest Costume Party

View Event on Strip Club Events

scladmin (management)onDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 12 October, 2016

BBW Contest

500$ Cash prize, Fully nude competition.

View Event on Strip Club Events

scladmin (management)onDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 12 October, 2016

DexterRexteronDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 24 September, 2016

HORRIBLE club first time I've been there. No pretty dancers and NO ALCOHOL!!!! what a horrible experiance.

johnnyonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 7 October, 2015

Jewels is a little whore, she only does vips, once she trusts you shell do whatever you want for about the going rate sometimes less depending how hammered she is

KenonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 17 September, 2015

careful, girl posing as dancer is a narc. Busting up clubs. hitting these areas, detroit, (& suburbs) lansing, ann arbor battle creek/kalamazoo/and saginaw area. blonde 40s or 50 looks 35 , real name is Kim. black car bad news, dont answer any questions totally narcing for cops

JaszyonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 8 June, 2015

If the managers would stop sleeping with the dancers it might run better! Especially Bulldog (manager)he has screwed over half of them and is currently screwing one.

where's OrchidonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 8 May, 2015

Is Orchid dancing somewhere else now? Or did she just quit?

funonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 2 April, 2015

Any girls here suck and fuck in the vip or outside the club?

wondering about favoritesonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 2 March, 2015

Favorite dancers here have been Madison and Whiskey, was wondering if they still worked here? Haven't seen them the last couple of times I stopped by or on their website's schedule. I'm from out of town so I don't come here often but I sometimes stop by here before heading home after I visit some friends in the area. I've never had a bad time but I liked those two the most.

Narc alert blonde Kim inonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 26 February, 2015

It just so appears that the club atmosphere at this club has began to go downhill. As a longtime customer of the club it appears that the employees at the door don't show up for their shift. There is also rarely a waitress in the club to take drink orders. As a longtime customer, I'm starting to wonder whatever happened to this club. It really is starting to go downhill. Better start hiring more employees to work at the door and some waitresses or you will never succeed. fu$$kk off ypsi deja vu fu$$$kk off ypsi deja vu

ShawneeonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 17 October, 2014

Is Shawnee still working here? Anyone know her schedule?

igor34onDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 11 August, 2014

The dancers were just fine, the waitresses were on top of the service and kept the drinks coming. The lights on stage were poor and we joked that you could get seizures after staring at it too long. My guess is that they need to slow the flash rate down, but im not sure how to fix it. The lounge seemed clean, it might have had one or two too many tables in there, it looked like seating could get tight. Staff was kind to us, even though we had a couple of moments where we proved we were immature. They let us enjoy our stay there.

narc alert blonde Kim in..onDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 8 July, 2014

dont give info girl hitting detroit and vicinity clubs busting up narc for cops gathering info. Real name Kim upper 40s looks lower 30s drives black car posing at clubs as both a dancer and at some clubs a waitress gathering info for upcoming busts within month or so or sooner, stay clear giving her info

re GingeronDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 16 June, 2014

Sorry I missed you. Where are you now?

shickonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 10 January, 2014

Is the Daisy who is working there now the same one from 3 years ago? Blonde on the shorter side with nice body and enhanced tubes.....but not a really big rack..large B or C cup.

gingeronDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 2 October, 2013

There will be a hot redhead there Wednesday night, ME!! Come on in and cheer me on for amateur night, promise you won't be disappointed;-)

AssnTits5onDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 13 September, 2013

stripclubmanonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 9 August, 2013

Are there any redheads working day shift?

newsonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 8 July, 2013

hc0tQD Muchos Gracias for your post.Really looking forward to read more. Awesome.

JuanonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 9 April, 2013

Have any of you seen KYA ? she was my favorite girl ever at Dejavu Ypsilanti

dabestmassageonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 8 April, 2013

Hi I'm a local massage therapist with 9 yrs of exp and I'm looking for new clients. I give excellent massage for an even more excellent price, best foot massage on planet earth. For more info on my biz you can feel free to visit my site at spannofhealth dot com email me at bestfootrubever at aol dot com or call text at 248 952 8690 and have a great day!

big daddyonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 23 January, 2013

hey dumbass! there is no corporate!

chuckonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 21 September, 2012

Has anyone seen Erin or Anastasia working anywhere?)

Marie!!!!!!!!!onDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 11 September, 2012

612-jor-dan2 612-56 7-3262

JoshonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 30 August, 2012

I remember her she also had a sister Autumn who was curvaceous. Those two in a double dance are the shiznit. It's been about a year since I've come my buddy has a bachelor party this weekend. Can someone let my know if those two black beauties will be working!!!!!!

RileyonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 8 July, 2012

This place is pretty good. Riley is hot. Anyone get a dance from her? How is she?

SeanonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 7 July, 2012

Does Paradise still work there? That was one smoking hot chick she was a crazy giri.

mjonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 5 July, 2012

Braylee jade and hailey all come in every now and then.. carmen works a lot and we got a huge selection of.new girls to check out! Older girls like Jenny n kya come in everynow and then like jade n them :) come.in and check all us out

tommyonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 28 January, 2012

not ture, jades working there

CaseyonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 27 January, 2012

I hear Jade's gon that tru?

first time ever to deja vuonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 24 January, 2012

Recently, I made a visit to deja vu. I went back for a dance with a brunette. After my private part returned from being stiff, the brunette dancer asked if she could watch me pee. Instead, I asked her if I could watch her pee. In only a few short sentences, I must say that the ypsi deja vu is "one craphole of a place" Again, that is one craphole of a place. It is one unsanitary dump of a place. "Ypsi vu, you need help"

first time ever to deja vuonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 10 January, 2012

The other night I visited the club. I went back with a brunette dancer. After my private part returned from being stiff, the brunette dancer asked if she could watch me pee. Instead, I asked her if I could watch her pee. P.S. If I must truely admit, this *hole in the wall, craphole of a place needs some help. *As a viewer of hot beautiful dancers, I must say that I will visit other stripclubs. *I will no longer be using my $$hard earned income to help lowlife dancers through their life. Ypsi vu really is a lousy craphole of a place. $$see you soon

First time ever to deja vuonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 6 January, 2012

The other night was my first time ever at deja vu. I engulfed eight mighty soft drinks. I went back with a short brunette dancer. After my private part returned from stiff hard form, the brunette dancer wanted to slip into the men's room and ree. I told her I wanted to see her pee instead. I must say, I'll be back to the ypsi vu for seconds, thirds, and fourths. P.S. on my second time it, the ypsi vu sucked. The ypsi vu really does suck. Whatever happened to the hole in the wall of a place. P.S. ypsi vu sucks. again whatever happened to the hole in the wall of a place. Maybe I shouldn't go to ypsi vu anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TooboneonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 22 December, 2011

Well Faye, nice to hear you miss dancing around naked. As customers, we always wonder? It would be nice to see you again. Maybe pop in for an A-Night sometime. Lots of old dancers showing up lately!

FayeonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 17 November, 2011

I was just feeling nostalgic and it's nice to know I'm missed, even if no one ever reads this. I'm in good shape and mostly happy and it's a shame in my current field I cannot admit who I was because honestly- I miss dancing around naked.

DaveyonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 10 November, 2011

What days does Molly work? Also, is there a dancers schedule available anywhere?

StanonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 27 October, 2011

How is Molly in the VIP?

.onDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 30 September, 2011

does anyone know if theres a girl named hailey that workes there. she is 18 short hair. short girl and lives in westland?

ZeeonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 29 August, 2011

The best strip club around. Luna and Emily are my favs. Very sexy and classy. Is Payton still around?

chiponDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 21 August, 2011

Anyone see Diamond or Erin lately? If not, anyone know where they are working?

reneeonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 25 July, 2011

narc alert, girl posing as a dancer total narc, busting up clubs for force. thin blonde, fake boobs, real name is kim, older, looks about 35. but older. heard drives a red car maybe. warn all bar managers, busting up clubs bad

AarononDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 29 June, 2011

2 weeks ago was my first time ever in a strip club.The place is really laid back, and I felt comfortable. It was nothing like I thought it'd be. All the girls were hot & had awesome bodies! I got a few dances from a black chick with Bad ass Paw prints.Does anyone know her name? I would recommend this club to Everyone!

JoshonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 24 June, 2011

I agree Paradise was awesome! First time getting a dance from a black girl, best boobs in the whole club..what days does she work? I'd love to get another V.I.P from her

customeronDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 6 June, 2011

I know Jade works on Tuesdays

CowboyonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 19 May, 2011

Jade back really? Thatss awsome! What days she working?

GatoronDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 4 May, 2011

Gosh, I'm really glad to see the lovely Jade back! Sheesh, she's been gone way too long! She is so smokin hot! I'd like 2 c her and sweet baby Braylee 2gether "sittin in a tree k - i - s..." - hot hot hot!!!

MikeyonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 18 March, 2011

Sunday is one shift, 5pm - 2am. Pretty good roster, $100 half hours as well.

heyonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 13 March, 2011

who works on sunday these days? anyone exciting on dayshift?

Ron SweedonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 11 February, 2011

I will be in Ypsi on business this Tuesday afternoon , 2/15. Can anyone tell me if more than one dancer will be working?

Hey MikeyonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 9 February, 2011

Guess you still don't post schedules or reply to comments on here. You on vacation or somethin?

JimmieonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 5 February, 2011

Here's the real deal about why the schedules are not posted. Management does not want to let the customers know who is working and who is not. You call, they give you incorrect information, hoping you will stay and spend your money anyway.

HaileyonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 5 February, 2011

Will she be in tonight?

???onDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 3 February, 2011

Thought I seen Erin in there a few times, she change her name??? Thanks.

ParadiseonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 1 February, 2011

Paradise & Autumn have both been around lately, seems like mostly Thursdays and Fridays.

SteveonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 1 February, 2011

Any word from Paradise? Do you know if she will ever come back? Best lap dance I've ever had!

HaileyonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 26 January, 2011

I have been seeing all these comments about Hailey being in. However whenever I show up, she is never around. Is there certain days she comes in more than others? She is def. worth the wait, but I haven't seen her for over a month!

Hailey & ErinonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 15 January, 2011

have both been intermittent in attendance lately. Erin has been gone for about a month but was spotted in the club last night and is rumored to be returning again. Hailey is NOT the same girl, but a former waitress who crossed over a few months back. Super cute little brunette with big eyes and a smoking body she tends toward early weekday nights when she is around.

JimonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 13 January, 2011

I have been seeing a lot of comments about a girl named Hailey. Is this the one from a few years ago or a new one? If its a new one, is she any different from the old one?

douglasonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 11 January, 2011

Has Erin been around? and...any Daisy sightings?

JimmieonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 9 January, 2011

Totally understand Mikey, but what would be hard about going on line each day on this comment site and just add who is working???

MikeyonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 9 January, 2011

Just to clear up a couple things for the SCL followers...With the new Deja Vu site, I no longer have the abilities to update the SCL site. As a result, we've been unable to get dancer schedules online for some time now. I'm working on a Google calendar that hopefully will do the trick. As for answering questions on here, I can do my best to check back periodically and help out. Here are a few answers:

steveonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 7 January, 2011

What happened to Hailey? Is she still around? I havent seen her around lately.

PalonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 6 January, 2011

does anyone remember the black girl diamond?? Any clue where she's working??

HankScorpioonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 4 January, 2011

Is Sky back? Before the schedules went down, I saw her name back on there, but different days than usual. Is it the same one from about a year ago or did someone else take the name?

JamesonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 3 January, 2011

Where did cheyenne go? Is she dancing anywhere?

jimmieonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 24 December, 2010

Lousy local management; not the girls fault. Maybe someone from Corporate needs to make a call!

MaconDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 23 December, 2010

Schedules are not rocket science! They can keep tight enough tabs on it to hassle dancers with fines when they don't show up, they can plug it into a web page, too!

MackenzieonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 22 December, 2010

Well I haven't stopped in and talked to any management yet but I'm not really looking to do that till after NYE/sugar bowl in NOLA. Everyone knows my preference for the day shift so I would likely be rockin out the daytime. Maybe a weekend once in awhile? As far a the comment about the dancer schedule. It's actually trickier than you think. As independent contractors we are able to make and change our schedules weekly so keeping track and on top of that all while trying to run a club is not always easy. Plus I'm sure they would hate to post something that was not up to date and have you disappointed when your fav girl/s not in like you thought. You can always call and ask =)

heyonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 20 December, 2010

mac when do u think u will come in?

How hardonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 18 December, 2010

is it to post a schedule of the dancers? Really??

MackenzieonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 15 December, 2010

Hey all merry XXXmas Im back in the area and wondering how things have been. i'm not really full time dancing but I am definitely interested in some part time action :)

heyonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 15 December, 2010

has mackenzie been in, i thought she was coming in november

chiponDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 9 December, 2010

Has Erin left again? Haven't seen her lately.

SapphireonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 9 December, 2010

Is the Sapphire on the dancer schedule the same one from awhile back?, changed her name to Marley for awhile.

DaveonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 1 December, 2010

What day/times are Jazmine and Sindy dancing this week?

DaisyonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 29 November, 2010

From what I hear, Daisy is happily working at a day job and not likely to return to the stage. With dancers, you never say never so I cling to the hope that the gorgeous little exhibitionist will come back! Still you can't help wish a sweet girl like that well in her chosen path.

steveonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 29 November, 2010

does carmen still work here? if so, what days?

jimmieonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 22 November, 2010

Can you post the schedules on this format?

skiponDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 20 November, 2010

anyone have an update on Daisy? is she dancing anywhere or hopefully coming back to ypsi soon?

jimmyonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 18 November, 2010

Too back management can't support these hard working girls.

reallyonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 18 November, 2010

is it that difficult to put up the dancer schedule? lame

mac?onDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 14 November, 2010

hey has mackenzie been in recently?

clubloveronDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 14 November, 2010

What happened to the little brunette with boots? I think her name is Hailey? I havebeen in every weekend for the past few weeks and she has been a no show. Is she still working there or did she move onto something different already. She was too pretty to stop dancing if she did. I hope not though I would love to come in and see her!

Mikey's friendonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 14 November, 2010

Hey Mikey, Please post the schedule. The Vu's customers need to be in the know. Thanks.

Not the same AlexisonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 11 November, 2010

Sorry, the busty brunette that you are looking for is long gone!

Ryan PonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 10 November, 2010

Does Alexis still work there? It has been a long time since I have been in. If you replay with a yes can you please describe the one you are talking about so I can verify its the same one. If you know her real name place her initial too. I live about 35 miles away now so I would hate to come up based on a schedule and a name. Thanks! If its the alexis I know she will be worth the drive!

steve BonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 2 November, 2010

Carmen is one nice piece of ass. I love you carmen!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: JOJOonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 1 November, 2010

You probably are thinking of someone else. Jenny is in her early 20s and has a black sparrow tattoo on her back, along with several body piercings, no kids (hot, but definitely not a MILF). Jenny freelances and fits your description perfectly. And I complimented her on her green bikini & matching leg things the night you referred to.

MikeyonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 1 November, 2010

re: Mike Schedule is posted!

MikeonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 31 October, 2010

Got a dance from Kya back in August, was amazing. Was planning on coming in tonight, is it the usa $100 VIP half hour Sunday deal? Also will the schedule for tonight be up before 5pm?

JOJOonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 26 October, 2010

I think I know who Jenny is, she looks like a milf. I would say this girl is in her twenties

Re:JOJOonDeja Vu Showgirls

posted on 26 October, 2010

It sounds like you got a dance from Jenny, Showgirl of the Year 2009. You can always call the club to check if she is working now that you know her name, typically a few Friday or Saturdays a month.

Previous Page123456789...Next Page