Looker's Comments

Joined 4 months ago

Looking for a DJ

We are looking for a DJ for Friday and Saturday nights

Click here to View Position

stripclubmonger  on Looker's

posted on June 16, 2018

Yes it reopen, I dont think the word has got out since it was closed for a year or more. the previous owner you never knew if they were open or closed. I think with these new guys its a better experience. open only friday and saturday 6-4 dancers always late so support the club. too many are disappearing.

newt69  on Looker's

posted on June 11, 2018

Is this club open or not?

Re: Anonymous  on Looker's

posted on December 31, 2017

I am pretty sure Naomi is back. At least she was in Nov. Not sure with the others

Anonymous  on Looker's

posted on December 23, 2017

Are the old regulars still there now that it has reopened?

Naomi, Candy, Luda, some others? Are the dance deals the same? Same fun factor?

Re: Big John  on Looker's

posted on October 21, 2017

Yep will be there 2nd n 3rd of nov for sure

Big John  on Looker's

posted on September 28, 2017

Naomi are you back??

lookersalex  on  Looker's

posted on July 17, 2017

its been reopened under new owners

lookersalex  on  Looker's

posted on July 17, 2017

its open under new owners

lookersalex  on  Looker's

posted on July 17, 2017

its open under new owners now

lookersalex  on  Looker's

posted on July 17, 2017

he closed it in oct its reopen under new ownership

What Dancers  on Looker's

posted on June 20, 2017

What are the names of some of the dancers presently working here since it reopened?

Tommie  on Looker's

posted on June 11, 2017

Yes, Lookers has reopened under new management. One of the new owners, Scott, was manning the front desk and spinning the tunes. Three of the four dancers were from SD's . $25 couch dances, and $60 for 3 songs in the VIP. Different though, in that dancers keep all the money! I was in from 8 to 9:30 on Friday night, with only four other guys. The blonde DJ from a while back will be back in a few months to DJ. Club layout is the same with new furniture. Here's the deal. I was told that former owner, Lawrence, took a sledge hammer to every thing and wrecked everything - mirrors , the poles, the stage, etc. What a dick - glad he is gone.

So it looks like the club will survive . I will be back again sometime. I wish them well!!

Re: Re: Re: sailorjerry  on Looker's

posted on April 13, 2017

Naomi was an amazing dancer, will miss that girl for sure.

Re: sailorjerry  on Looker's

posted on March 6, 2017

*hey do you know how i can get any information on this club, i used to work there i want ro find out what happened to Lawrence

Closed  on Looker's

posted on October 2, 2016

Drove by Sat. night Oct 1, at 7:30 PM and no cars in parking lot and closed up club. New metal roof and covered entrances. I hope this club is for sale, and someone buys it who knows how to run a strip club. So now, don't make a special trip, as you will be disappointed.

LookersisClosed  on Looker's

posted on June 19, 2016

Just drove by at 11 on 'Sat. night. Closed. Remodeling going on with the deck and canopy gone, and two roadside entrances being built . So it looks to me like a different type of business or two are in the cards. Good riddance to this rat hole of a club that Lawrence ran into the ground.

sailorjerry  on Looker's

posted on May 31, 2016

Does anyone know what the story with lookers is? Drove past a couple times and it was all dark on Friday and Saturday nights, and its been that way for quite a while. I started to think back and I guess I haven't seen any of the lookers advertising in the green sheet since about Feb 2016.

We all know Lookers can be a little bit hit or miss sometimes but you would think during the summer with the tourists they could turn a nice profit and make up for the slower months.

Anyway just looking for a little bit of insight as to what the story is. City problems, hard time finding dancers, hard to turn a profit in Alex, or maybe larry is just tired of the business?

Any insight from anyone would be helpful. Hell, if the business ever came up for sale I would consider it, even hire back big dave and really try to turn the place around.

newt69  on Looker's

posted on May 11, 2016

I decided to check lookers for the first time even though it had plenty of bad reviews. stop by at 730 saturday night not even open, has this place closed. the lake county was hoping.

Agitated in MN  on Looker's

posted on March 5, 2016

Looking for super sweet and sexy woman once named Dee Dee, DD, Dede, or similar. Her innocent calming influence is desired. Will pay bountifully for any help! Peace.

harryharry  on  Looker's

posted on December 5, 2015

Save your time and money... If there was a "Strip Club Rescue" this one is long overdue. The guy who runs the place is creepy, awkward, and rude. Better off going dancing at the many bars than trying to find "entertainment" here.

Sure  on Looker's

posted on August 1, 2015

Of course you can. Right on stage in front of everyone

mel  on Looker's

posted on April 6, 2015

can we pay to have sex with these women?

Information  on Looker's

posted on July 21, 2014

What are the prices and hours? Price for cover and price for dances? Thank you

Just passin thru  on Looker's

posted on June 1, 2014

Finally at Lookers again Sat. nite after about 6 - 8 months. Only two dancers, but fortunately one of them was BARBIE. The best dancer I have seen here in many years. Also dances at the Northern in Fargo.She is a sweetheart! Blonde, tall and lean, and very lively. Only five or six customers when I got there at 10PM. Then about 12:30 a bus load came in - 20 to 30 drinking young men. No DJ. just canned music. Low overhead that way for Lawrence.

In the Know  on Looker's

posted on April 26, 2014

Just recently Earl - the previous owner for many years - passed away. Earl was a great guy, and he knew how to run a strip club. RIP Earl!!

AndyO  on Looker's

posted on April 22, 2014

Becoming slim pickn's. Naomi is worth the trip but she splits her time with a club south of wilmar. The few other dancers who show up lately do not promote private dances but sit with what appear to be boyfriends. Very strange.

been there  on Looker's

posted on April 6, 2014

What a waste of time. 3 dancers but none dancing. All they did was sit at the tavbles and talk to their boyfriends.

AndyO  on Looker's

posted on March 9, 2014

They were open the night before. THey sometimes have trouble getting dancers. Always a good idea to call before heading out there.

anon  on Looker's

posted on March 9, 2014

Drove past lookers on 3-8-14 and it was all dark. Does anyone know if they are still in business?

Billy  on Looker's

posted on December 2, 2013

Does anyone know where of if Alexis still dances? She had blonde hair, blue eyes, about 5' 4" and a dragon tattoo on her thigh. Does she still dance here? Has anyone from here seen her dance at any other clubs?

Mike  on Looker's

posted on September 13, 2013

There is one reason, and one reason only to come to this club: Naomi! Stopped for the first time yesterday when I came across by accident and had the time. I will be going back when I'm in the area just to see Naomi!

Brantley  on Looker's

posted on August 21, 2013

Does Alexis still dance here? She had blue eyes and blonde hair. I know she danced there May of 2012-November 2012 but I haven't seen her here for a while. Does she dance at any other clubs?

andyb  on Looker's

posted on July 24, 2013

Candy was awesome but doesn't seem to dance here anymore. Anyone know if she is still dancing and if so where?

scuba steve  on Looker's

posted on June 29, 2013

I heard a rumor Ashton is preggers? Will she be dancing pregnant?

Just passin thru  on Looker's

posted on June 28, 2013

Finally back in the area and stopped at Lookers. Wow, two customers and two dancers when I arrived at 9PM. How do they stay open?? NAOMI was a very pleasant surprise and treated me right in VIP. Otherwise no reason to come back.

Andy  on Looker's

posted on June 21, 2013

As of mid June Ashton is back. It's been a while.

Tim  on Looker's

posted on January 22, 2013

I have no idea what you guy's see in this place. I was there last weekend and it was a waste of my time. Between the the girls that smelled bad and the guy that says he owns the place that looks like he needs to be in a gay bar it fucking sucked BAD.

Billie rocks!!!  on Looker's

posted on January 19, 2013

I was at Dangerous Curves in Boyd last nite when I met a raven haired beauty named Billie who says she also dances at Lookers. I had a great time with her! Such a sweetheart :) Thank you Billie, I still am smiling just thinking about you. Redwood Doug

Twaterd  on Looker's

posted on December 16, 2012

When is Alexis going to be dancing again? Or Ashton? Or Nicole? What happened to the waitress Kylie and Dale?

Midnight Ryder  on Looker's

posted on November 3, 2012

Wondering if a blond thick beauty going by bella or maybe it was nicole, is still there and on what nights? Friday still? She has a tattoo saying passion on her booty and numerous other tats. Hoping shes still there, been wanting to see her again. If anyone can reply would really appreciate it.

girls  on Looker's

posted on October 25, 2012

Yea was in last Friday and couple girls were not ment to for this job... Jackie pussy smelt like rotting old mans dick so think she may need to explore the Dr. Or a dusch discharge ain't attractive ....

horney old man  on Looker's

posted on October 8, 2012

I am happy to see the truth the new girls i seen Saturday were hot i hope they come back and stay i will pay good money To enjoy there company.barbie and bella and billy had great bodys and didnt talk About there money problems. Thank you lookers for the new girls Keep them comming back.

new girl  on Looker's

posted on October 6, 2012

I will be dancing at lookers sat. Oct 6th i am new at this club and Cant wait to meet some new people!!!! Come see me and enjoy.

curious  on Looker's

posted on July 9, 2012

any good looking fun girls at this club?

just passin through  on Looker's

posted on May 23, 2012

Ashton has a ugly pussy though nothing special about it

Doc  on Looker's

posted on April 21, 2012

Yes, and WELL worth the trip. What an angel.... or little devil.

ashton  on Looker's

posted on March 16, 2012

Is Ashton working here still?

Been There  on Looker's

posted on March 11, 2012

Stopped by last night. What a contrast either very good looking or butt ugly. The 3 beauty's were worth the trip

jp  on Looker's

posted on February 28, 2012

this p[lace still open? drove by one Thursday night and it looked pretty dark.

old guy  on Looker's

posted on January 2, 2012

Miss you Ashton. Are you still enjoying my gift?

just pasin through  on Looker's

posted on December 25, 2011

all the girls that work here are butt ass ugly and all there pussies are too. nasty wouldnt even want to get close to one stinky almost made me puke. the owner always deletes all the posts anyways because im sure he sees alot of negative comments all the time.

Just Passin thru  on Looker's

posted on October 30, 2011

Very late Sat. nite. Only 4 dancers and not much of an audience. Only Ashton and Nicole worth the stop. Just wonder if this place will be open thru the winter???

dancer x  on Looker's

posted on June 2, 2011

sorry kimmy nobody left from then. lawrence owns it now and runs a tight ship! Tho we really run the place still ;-) You have to come here! we need experienced girls! the waitress kylie is kick ass, dale is cool and the money is great! most of us made over $4k last memorial weekend. thursdays suck tho but i have a guy, kyle promoting the place that will make it big this summer. call lawrence and get your naked ass in here! love ya kimmy!

kimmy  on Looker's

posted on June 1, 2011

Hey lookers its kimmy looking to come back to working any girls still there from 04 candi star hailie or cori anyone is it worth going back is the question I see new managment no kenny or kurt or toni or aaron let me know is the money good

Annonymous  on Looker's

posted on April 6, 2011

Was here last week and saw that my favorite duo was back jayla and ashton they are one hell of a team when paired togeather opposites nut both sexy women and they know what the men want and cater to every mans fantisy I will be coming back more now that they are back

To Just ME  on Looker's

posted on March 25, 2011

Well just me you must have taste for shit, between the gay owner and the nasty girls and the dj the place sucks. Maybe you and the gay owner get along good.

just me  on Looker's

posted on March 21, 2011

Hmmmm... im betting that the place is doing just fine. And as far as the dancers are concerned, I have seen some great girls these last two weeks! Whoever is booking them is right on. Not sure about the dj, she was awesome when I was there. I requested music and she asked the dancer if she would dance to it. She was polite and chatted with my party. I think the place is fun

maddness  on Looker's

posted on March 21, 2011

wow u must b one of the fat girls that got fired cuz ya couldnt pay your house fees. maybe u shld go on a diet n u wont git fired for not makin money!

Not Good  on Looker's

posted on March 9, 2011

What the hell has happened to this place? Big Dave is gone Libby is gone and now the bitch that is the DJ acts like shes GOD. Well Larry needs to get his shit togeather and get Dave and Libby back, and the girls there now SUCK but when you have a creepie owner that takes ALL the girls money thats what he gets.

fuzzy  on Looker's

posted on February 27, 2011

Was going to go lookers tonight. Guess I'll go to sugar daddys or bock instead.

Just passin thru  on Looker's

posted on February 26, 2011

Club will have to change it's name to "LOSERS". Last two weeeknds I stopped in - only three third string dancers. Big Dave quit- Ashton and Isis are gone - all driven off by the owner. No eason to stop by here again until new ownership!

re ashton  on Looker's

posted on January 22, 2011

Ashton is working at fat jacks now but will be to lookers thur.27th of january if u wanna see ashton.

Where's Ashton at?  on Looker's

posted on January 16, 2011

What club or town is Ashton at now? Somebody help out here-

..that guy  on Looker's

posted on January 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Ashton! Ok, I do not remember the day but I do remember it is in January. Let your fans know where to find you. Or at least me!

re ashton  on Looker's

posted on January 11, 2011

From what I hear ashton left lookers due to the other girls and management with there overloads on rules and charging the girls out the ass with fines and drama she works in a little town dancing still still waiting to hear from her so I can find out where she's dancing now so I can go see her ashton I miss u....let me know where u are wrking these days cause I won't be going back to lookers no more if u ain't there nothing there is remotely atractive or fun.

fuzzy  on Looker's

posted on January 9, 2011

Does aston still work at lookers?

Matt  on Looker's

posted on January 4, 2011

Does anyone know where dallas is at? Will she ber back in 2011?

Just passin thru  on Looker's

posted on December 19, 2010

Five dancers on Sat. night. Just OK. Found out that Lookers will be closed the next two holiday weekends, so stay home.

Eric  on Looker's

posted on October 20, 2010

I heard that the Nikki that was there 5 or 6 years ago is back again. Is is really her? I want to get down and see her again if she's really back.

Eric  on Looker's

posted on September 28, 2010

I think I asked this before but do any of the dancers like foot massages?

Ashton  on Looker's

posted on September 12, 2010

What nights/days does this Ashton/Tyler work usually?

hey  on Looker's

posted on September 5, 2010

i know ashton use to go by the name tyler at every other club and if its her yeah she here she a cute little blonde

The Dude Abides  on Looker's

posted on August 30, 2010

Decent lineups. Ava has got some nice baby blues.

Eric  on Looker's

posted on August 24, 2010

I haven't been there for a few years but if Nikki is back I definitely will be sometime soon.

Tyler?-A dancer  on Looker's

posted on August 20, 2010

Was there a cute younger looking blonde named Tyler dancing here a couple years ago? and if she's gone anyone know where she's at?

Remember ?  on Looker's

posted on August 14, 2010

Remember about 5 years ago - a dancer named Nikki - a sweet young blonde? She's back with a new hairstyle and a different bod, but still as sweet as ever.

Been There  on Looker's

posted on June 18, 2010

Awesome lastnight. Jaylo you are beautiful, such an ass. Ashton you have the looks.

Thursday Nite Report  on Looker's

posted on April 9, 2010

Usual lineup - Ashton, Exstacy, Jaylyn, Two new dancers from the Cities giving it a try, and newbie Jade in her second week at Lookers. Jade is a must see spinner - 95 pounds soaking wet - very lovely.

Tom  on Looker's

posted on March 31, 2010

Who is the freek writing to claim that he is a dancer.Blow jobs, I'll give you a blow job with my Mrs.Smith and Wesson oil.Hi Jayla.

manager  on Looker's

posted on March 28, 2010

we are not called hookers i mean lookers for no reason these girls are great to pimp out

dancer  on Looker's

posted on March 21, 2010

okay your stupid you are not the manager and everyone on this site knows lookers manager!!!go get a life dumb ass

manager  on Looker's

posted on March 20, 2010

If our girls are not giving you blow jobs and/or hand jobs please let me know.

dancer  on Looker's

posted on March 14, 2010

the last comment was not our manager it was some one trying to make our club look bad!!!!!!!!!!

manager  on Looker's

posted on March 13, 2010

touching the giris is not allowed but we encourage our girls to give blow jobs. most of them can suck the chrome off of a chevy

dancer  on Looker's

posted on March 8, 2010

touching is not allowed but massages are okay so stop in and check us out

???? Angel ????  on Looker's

posted on March 8, 2010

Does anyone know if Angel is coming back would love to know when, , if she is????? Any info would be great , thanks

Eric  on Looker's

posted on March 4, 2010

I like to give foot massages if any dancers are interested.

James  on Looker's

posted on March 3, 2010

I like to give foot massages if any dancers are interested.

Eric  on Looker's

posted on March 3, 2010

Is there any touching allowed there? I like to give foot massages and was wondering if any of the dancers would be interested.

Tom  on Looker's

posted on February 14, 2010

Hi Jayla, Happy Valentines Day.I hope to see you in about three months.With music in my heart, with love, Tom.

just passing thru  on Looker's

posted on February 13, 2010

Only four dancers on Friday nite. Thank goodness Isis was one of them!!

RE:?  on Looker's

posted on February 9, 2010

no the girls at lookers are there to entertain and none of them do extras sorry but lookers is a clean club not a whore house!

?  on Looker's

posted on February 9, 2010

was wonderin do the girls at lookers give it up for extra??

jon  on Looker's

posted on February 7, 2010

hi chloe so you are going back to lookers. see you and lamar in march.

re:curious  on Looker's

posted on February 5, 2010

So it wouldnt surprise me at all if angel would go back to dancing she must have worn out her welcome in south dakota. she will do what ever she can to get money, lie, cheat or steal."watch out"

ashton  on Looker's

posted on January 27, 2010

whats up every one yes nikki you are right all the girls at lookers are sexy and very out standing girls there is variety and awsome personalities so come in to lookers and check out whats going on!

Nikki  on Looker's

posted on January 23, 2010

Just want to say it is a pleasure working with all you beautiful ladies at Lookers! I am impressed by the professional drama free enviroment! Also, it is uplifting to be surrounded with ALL great looking faces and bodies in one club! This is rare, you know? Keep Shining! -xoxox-

Tom  on Looker's

posted on January 20, 2010

I miss you Jayla and you to Ashton.

Anthony  on Looker's

posted on January 18, 2010

If this Dallas is as nice as her last posting then maybe Dave should give her a second look. After all when Dave brings back the amazingly sexy Chloe then the only thing missing to make Lookers the number one hot spot would be one and only Dallas . Then again if she doesn't want to return to the stage at Lookers those who miss her will have to make due with Ashton and Chloe .

curious  on Looker's

posted on January 18, 2010

heard a rumor that angel was coming back she hasnt danced here in a few years was just curious if there was any truth behind this rumor would be wonderful to see her again she was a favorite at this club and always made money also heard that chloe might be coming back now there would be a double threat it would help out business be great to see the new owner finally get some real talent that looks spectacular as well

Anthony  on Looker's

posted on January 15, 2010

Good to hear from you again Chloe . You have been missed at Lookers. Hopefully Dave will do what is right and take you back. I know I will be looking forward to your return. Hope you are doing OK.

Chloe  on Looker's

posted on January 13, 2010

Hey everyone how are you all doing I?m doing good trying to get back into dancing. Just don?t know if Dave what be back. Will good luck to everyone.

ashton and jayla  on Looker's

posted on January 7, 2010

yes tom the pickels were delicious and u need to come see us thank you

Tom  on Looker's

posted on January 5, 2010

Well Jayla and Ashton, did you like the pickles?Were they big enough?

Dallas  on Looker's

posted on January 3, 2010

Well I guess your welcome...well to end all this on a good note to everyone at lookers I wish you the best for 2010.I will be in lookers to visit from time to time .sorry my time was short at lookers just wanted different.I miss everyone who supported me hope to see you in the future, if not I wish you the best......LoNeStAr......

re: dallas  on Looker's

posted on January 3, 2010

I really should not be so nasty with you after all if it weren't for you I would still be hooked on Lookers. My bank account has never looked better. So thank you for being who you are who ever you are. C'est la vie .

dallas  on Looker's

posted on December 30, 2009

Ok maybe I didn't make my self clear I am not going back to lookers. Say sorry for what quiting? why should I be sorry it was my choice know one elses I have talked to dave and asked him if he had anything against me he said none what's so ever. So saying sorry isn't needed. I moved on from lookers so laa laa laa laa lmao.I will be out there to visit reguardless of what anyone says on this website I don't care I know the truth that's all that matters

re: dallas  on Looker's

posted on December 29, 2009

Yahdah yahdah yahdah yahdah blah blah blah blah . If you are so great then why does everyone wish you were doing well some where else ? If you are so much more mature than others then why is Ashton the one with the job not you. Maturity means apologizing when you hurt or wrong someone. Ashton apologized and got her job back but you NEVER did.

Dallas  on Looker's

posted on December 28, 2009

I never insulted anyone at lookers so go on another one I had nothing but respect for everyone at lookers and I quit lookers for bigger and better things like I quit dangerous curves to go to sturgis and I still work for sturgis off for the winter .so don't say a thing unless you know the whole story .sorry to everyone I will not be coming back to lookers maybe to visit that's it.sorry

jon  on Looker's

posted on December 23, 2009

i was here for a while last weekend and it wasnt too busy but ashton caught my attention so did jala i will be back to see both of them soon

Re: Kayla  on Looker's

posted on December 20, 2009

He said she said huh! Give me break we know it was little miss whats her face exchanging insults with lookers management while she was employed at the place that has a 5.8 rating and gave such great respect she wound up going off the deep end down there like she did at Lookers. Be that as it may if its her name you never want mentioned ever again on the internet or this site then so be it. Her holier than thou royal highness shall be a person and a face forgotten .

dan  on Looker's

posted on December 14, 2009

i had a good time with ashton and jayla this weekend i will be back and to let u know her name is jayla not jaylin

Just passing thru  on Looker's

posted on December 12, 2009

Friday lineup included - Jaylyn, Ashton, Nikki, Ava, Isis, Daisy, and the newly returned - Kelsey. Not much of a crowd for the time I was there.

Pancho  on Looker's

posted on December 5, 2009

What ever happened to Chloe ? She used to be one of the regular girls at Lookers.

Bad Info  on Looker's

posted on November 29, 2009

Waitress Kami was back at Lookers Sat. night working. Lineup included Nikki, Ashton, Jayden, Daisy, and Isis. Small crowd at midnight. Isis was a super fun time!!!

What The F****?  on Looker's

posted on November 22, 2009

Big drama at Lookers. Was in Sat. night. Only 4 dancers. Jayden, Daisy, Ashton, and Isiss. Not sure who all was fired. Kelsey and the waitress Kami for sure. Something like another stupid owner/management power trip. Some new dancer named Jessie cried and said she was being picked on. Lookers is a good place to stay away from for a while!

kayla  on Looker's

posted on November 16, 2009

he said she said who the hell cares what dallas supposively said or what dave supposively said what a fuckin mess really dallas is a entertainer her only job at lookers was to be a damn dancer not to be talked about or prayed upon what a blood drawn fuckin wrestling fest between a bunch of kids i know dallas i talk with her almost every day she doesnt have shit against dave so lets leave her out of shit and her name off the internet mostly of a club she hasnt been to in over a year.. really lets grow up

tj  on Looker's

posted on November 16, 2009

wow i dont care what dave said about dallas or what dallas said about dave .this is a place of business.time to grow up people come on here claiming to be other people probably ever day dallas was a angel .she was sweet and fun to talk to i got multiple dances with her and talked to her everytime i came in she never bashed or talked trash about anyone who didnt deserve it and she should a great respect towards dave , she always was around him hugging him and talked very highly of him and hoped that he would become owner .i just wish she would come back..thats all im saying and if dave believes she said things about him he is being told a lie cause she loved dave to death you could see it everytime she talked about him

B. Brown  on Looker's

posted on November 15, 2009

Hey bro's , whats all this trash about what Dallas says ? We men we don't care . If a bitch has a ass and sweet white pussy to fuck then we don't care what cumms out of her mouth unless its my big fat dick. This bro is looking forward to Dallas $20 tricks again.

a little pissy and touch about dallas ar  on Looker's

posted on November 15, 2009

ok maybe she did write stalker but you even wrote yourself in quote like some damn stalker , like a stalker? not flat out you are a stalker so she still didnt call him a stalker. big difference and its not just one person going by the whole page that wants her back it looks to me like plenty of people want her back at lookers .

Please - Let's End This Drama!  on Looker's

posted on November 14, 2009

Go to page 2 of the comments on the Dangerous Curve page of comment. Dalllas 4/30/2009. Talkin about Dave as follows..........you dont work at boyd you work at lookers stay there.... "thats your job not praying upon me like some damn stalker"... Sounds to me like she said stalker. Forget Dallas... There's always newbie's coming on line everyday at the clubs. Move on.

fyi for whoever  on Looker's

posted on November 14, 2009

I have been all up and down the dangerous curve page and dallas never called dave a stalker lmao she just made it known that she knows its him talking trash about her.she never wrote stalker. If that even was her writing on there who knows.you never know who it is sitting behind these scripts on the internet. Dallas you were a good dancer and a nice kind honest person come back sweetie you were and still are the best dave will ever find

Re: Bob  on Looker's

posted on November 12, 2009

I think Bob had a real good idea . Put Ashton and Dallas on stage in whipped cream bikinis together and lick each other clean . Oh yummy yummy.

Anthony  on Looker's

posted on November 11, 2009

The new girl Kelsey I agree is quite Hot and cute. Lookers needs more dancers like her to bring the place back from the dead.

Please  on Looker's

posted on November 11, 2009

come back dallas who cares about you and dave we just want you back please come back everybody misses you and it is just grand you were in the military and don't have anger problems god bless george bush god bless the military and fuck form and grammar and substance please come back.

dallas vs dave hmm  on Looker's

posted on November 10, 2009

ive eye witness dave bash dallas on two different visits to lookers that how shes prostituting on dates with customers for twenty dollars to she did nothing but harrass customers for dances and ive seen dallas plenty of times and she never harrassed anyone or myself so the odds are in favor of dallas in my eyes she aint ever said anything bad or insulting about dave hell she told me shes misses his ass sometimes

Just Off The Farm  on Looker's

posted on November 8, 2009

Just back from Saturday nite. Fine time, but kinda slow for the dancers. They had thought hunting weekend would be better. Had a great time with KELSEY _ smaller , 5" 1" or so, big busted young lady who has just started dancing this summer, so rather shy and quiet, but still a fun time. Enjoy.

Bob  on Looker's

posted on November 6, 2009

OH all the sarcasm on this sight it is so thick and goooey. Yes everybody wants Dallas back . I am sure. Now if only Dave would forget the posting Dallas left on the Dangerous Curves site where she accused him of stalking her . Yes yes how dare anyone imply she has anger problems . Yes yes how dare anyone imply she is a drama queen .

tj  on Looker's

posted on November 5, 2009

Who's all working tonight? Can I get a list of girls dancing this weekend? Is ashyton or dallas working??

4 Management of lookers aka big dave  on Looker's

posted on November 4, 2009

We want dalas back.we want dalas back.bring back dalas ill come up there an beg like a dog .

tj  on Looker's

posted on November 3, 2009

Is dallas coming back?just curious.

james  on Looker's

posted on November 3, 2009

Ok I was in two weeks ago thursday and saturday no sign of dallas .I seen ashyton and got dances but no dallas tx. Is miss texas coming back ? Does anyone know I live in st.cloud an can't make it out that often so does anyone know if she's coming back?an can we get a list of girls working each weekend?that would be great .

toddooo  on Looker's

posted on November 3, 2009

you girls that work there are very pretty and its worth the drive! the owner make you feel out of place he seems very angry and that just makes it hard to come there

re  on Looker's

posted on November 3, 2009

is dallas coming back i hope so she is so good and she used to be in the military and she doesn't have an anger problem don't know why the manager badmouthed her don't care please come back dallas can't wait to see you again hope you're having a good time sure wish to see you again no one can dance like you things just aren't the same ;)

chad  on Looker's

posted on November 3, 2009

That would be pretty sweet if dallas would come back to lookers you have my vote. She was a sweetheart, an hilarious.an could shock the club with her stage performance, not to include her ass was sexy as fuck .an the way she walks is a jaw droper if I may say so myself.

wtf  on Looker's

posted on November 1, 2009

so is dallas coming back ? if so when ?? i would love to see her working there again .. dave if its true when?? let me know when..

Bob  on Looker's

posted on October 30, 2009

My favorite wet dream was for Ashton and Dallas to do a girl on girl routine in whipped cream thong bikinis where they would lick their bikinis off each other then give each other tongue. That would be so Hot Hot Hot. How about it Dave ?

fred  on Looker's

posted on October 30, 2009

this place sucks and has nothing in it but used up girls dallas was the most decent they lost my business when the manager started saying nasty things about her ..

red  on Looker's

posted on October 29, 2009

Ya I agree she was the light an excitement of lookers she could make people laugh. There ass off they brought her back I'd be on her ass constintly thursday through saturday lol

Buddy  on Looker's

posted on October 29, 2009

You know everybody should just get off Dallas's ass . She was the hottest horniest dancer Dave ever ever had at Lookers. Dave should hire her back immediately . You know that Ashton has not been the same since she left. She does nothing but pout and pout now that she lost her bestest friend in the whole world last March. Dave bring back Dallas and make Ashton happy happy happy again.

tony  on Looker's

posted on October 28, 2009

Well I don't know what everybodies problem is with Dallas I found her the prettiest sexiest little thing over at LOOKERS . She had the cutest round ass of all the dancers and a sexy walk to go with I could never get enough of. I think they should beg her to come back to work at the club . She is still my favorite .

What's it take  on Looker's

posted on October 28, 2009

I was at this club last weekend had some great lap dances. After I paid it seemed like the girls wanted more. What's the going rate for tips for a lap dance?

sorry  on Looker's

posted on October 28, 2009

i didn't mean to anger you just asking questions i don't like to use any form or structure either glad it's discipline and not anger don't want military being angry god bless america thanks for protecting the country air force rocks military rules god bless george bush

re is  on Looker's

posted on October 27, 2009

obviously in your case not cause you cant spell for shit

Is  on Looker's

posted on October 27, 2009

this place still open? Hey airforceman don't they do ya anya learning like riting and readin in the airforce?

air force corporal men  on Looker's

posted on October 26, 2009

she got remarried and is stationed in st paul and i know her because i grew up with her shes orginally from dallas texas the suburb part and anyone in the military has anger management its called disapline if you know anything about being in military we are mean when we have to be its not anger management needed its called we kick ass when needed and i have never heard or seen her use force unless you did something extreme . i known dallas since i was 19 and she is the best person to know down to earth and watches your back till the end you do something serious she is gonna get you back but worse i never been here was gonna go to see her one night along time ago but i heard nothing but good things from her

Titsgalore  on Looker's

posted on October 24, 2009

Someone says the little thing from Dallas South Dakota is coming back to Lookers. I guess her anger management treatments must be finished. Is this true ?

chris  on Looker's

posted on October 24, 2009

Is ashyton still there ? I heard she got fired that's the reason why I started coming back she left shit streaks on my pants while giving me a dance an had a smell of unknown wtf?

Been there  on Looker's

posted on October 24, 2009

Stopped by for the 1st time in a while. Better looking girls that know how to lap dance if you know what i mean, Ashton & Ilisses are great!!!!!!!!!

Tom  on Looker's

posted on October 23, 2009

Hi Jayla, I hope you are doing fine.

terry t.  on Looker's

posted on October 21, 2009

i was wondern if anyone knews what happened to a long blonde haired girl named dalas she was my favorite and she always made me feel good and was always happy and was crazy on stage i own a cupple businesses in alexandria and glenwood area came in for the a look and was told she was coming back well when is that happening ? anyone know let me know .would die to see her again.

curt  on Looker's

posted on October 2, 2009

is paige ever going to work there again?

rick  on Looker's

posted on September 23, 2009

just wondering if dave is still around there. been awhile since i have heard from him

curt  on Looker's

posted on September 23, 2009

paige is hot. shes one of the new girls. if ur looking for a good time pick her.

Anthony  on Looker's

posted on August 6, 2009

Duh re re me how wrong can you be . That post was mine . Star was one of my favorite dancers way back when and I miss her . After she was let go Lookers turned into a lifeless morgue . I was just saying hi to let her know someone still thinks of her.

re re me  on Looker's

posted on August 4, 2009

Hey star, we all know it is you writing that review. Duh.

Re: ME  on Looker's

posted on August 4, 2009

Yes the Star I was referring to last danced at Lookers over a year ago and she was one of my favorites. She had a great stage routine that she worked hard on and her lap dances were fun to. Her lap dances were captivating and fun to experience most notable was her practice of heavy breathing in your ear. I liked that. She was also nice to her customers.

c/j  on Looker's

posted on August 3, 2009

was their on thrusday and waited 4 hours for a dancer to ask if i wanted a dance thats bs they all sat at a table if you want to make money you have to ask will not b going to this club again will drive t sugar daddies where the girls are not stuck up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me  on Looker's

posted on July 28, 2009

I see Anthony said Star isn't bad is this the same star that worked there about a year ago?

bill  on Looker's

posted on July 18, 2009

hi kendra honey. hey i was at lookers fri night to see u and u weren't there. i will be back in a couple weeks. hope u can give me some dances. i've only have got 1 dance from u before. but thats going to change from now on. see u in a couple weeks.

hi  on Looker's

posted on July 13, 2009

when does kendra work. will she work next week again. just on thurs. i can come this coming fri or sat. but not thurs. shes the one i want to see. i haven't seen her in a long time. thanks

Re:  on Looker's

posted on July 13, 2009

Angel Lee is the one from Watertown. She dances all over the midwest. A very erotic and exotic dancers.

To MGR Dave  on Looker's

posted on July 9, 2009

Who is on the schedule for tonite and the weekend.... Thanks

Mgr Dave  on Looker's

posted on July 7, 2009

Kendra will be back this thurs and next thurs stop in and see her.

Anthony  on Looker's

posted on July 7, 2009

Kendra wasn't bad and neither was Star, Nikki, Jada, Senice, and Bambi. They were always sexy and great fun to be with. You could tell Star and Jada had actual training in dance. I miss that in most strippers.

jeremy  on Looker's

posted on July 4, 2009

hey dave how about u bring kendra back. shes was a cutie. u bring her back. i'll always be there.

Chloe fan  on Looker's

posted on July 4, 2009

Hello Chloe . Haven't seen you for a long time . What is up with you ? Still dancing at Lookers ?

howard  on Looker's

posted on July 4, 2009

why are all the dancers names changed. and that one that goes by daisy u pissed me off. why u always hang around with that one guy when i'm in there. the last time i asked u for a dance and u were waiting for him to come back. u wouldn't even give me a dance. whats so special about him. i've been there many of times and a couple weeks ago thats the first time i saw him there ever now hes always there. and daisy always sitting with him. what do u 2 go out back and get it on. i had a good time with u the other night sin. how about u give me a bed dance next time.

cname  on Looker's

posted on July 2, 2009

Hey Ashton - are you going to be working next Weds through Saturday (8th through the 11th)? I'm going to be in the area for the week, but not sure which days I can come in yet.

Just passing thru  on Looker's

posted on June 28, 2009

Saturday nite at Lookers. Small crowd - but a bachlorette party on stage at about 10:30. Different. New girls- Sin, Kennedy, Exotica or something like that, same old Ashston/Spice, and a new gal -DAISY with a southern Texas drawl. Had a good time with her on the couches. Recommended! Nice job, Big DAVE!

Camp Ripley Guy  on Looker's

posted on June 27, 2009

Which Angel Lee are you on facebook?

Re Angel  on Looker's

posted on June 23, 2009

Angel doesn't work here and I dont think there are any future plans for her to either.

Re: Re: Angel  on Looker's

posted on June 12, 2009

Good for Dave He brought back the METH HEAD Angel and her pimps back to LOOKERS. Finally we have an excuse to close the whore house down . The real question is which Meth addict boyfriend is she hanging around with. She needs more than one to keep her supplied with the shit .

To... re:Angel  on Looker's

posted on June 10, 2009

Do you have a clue to who her boyfriend is ????? I dont think so....

re: angel  on Looker's

posted on June 10, 2009

so the might angel who a year or so ago vowed that she was too good to dance again is now back to showing her pussy at Hookers ... now that is real funny ... but then I guess she has to support her drunk ass meth head boyfriend

MGR DAVE  on Looker's

posted on June 9, 2009

Angel if you would to come back feel free to call and i will put you on when we or you can.I would also like to thank all of the good people who have posted here and to the rest OH WELL can't please everyone sorry.

re:Angel  on Looker's

posted on June 8, 2009

Angel don/t lower yourself to the standards of Lookers. You're a good dancer and do not ned to be degraded by associating this type of atmosphere.

Rik  on Looker's

posted on June 5, 2009

heck ya, they should definantly bring you back. i know i would be there every night. show them what business looks like!

~Angel~  on Looker's

posted on June 4, 2009

Well I was thinking about contacting the club and seeing about coming back for a weekend. I am in Watertown on these weeks: 6/15, 6/29 and in Mitchell at the Kongo Klub on these weeks: 6/08, 6/22. The "Angel" posted on week 6/22 for Watertown is from the Cities, she travels with Mowet! So if I were to come back it wouldn't be til July or August. Let me know what you think!

re Matt  on Looker's

posted on June 3, 2009

It looks like Angel is scheduled all month at Southfork in Watertown except for one week.

Matt  on Looker's

posted on June 3, 2009

Is Angel really going to come back? That would help business atleast for the time she is there. I know I would visit every night she's there not to mention so would a few other people. Earl use to say he would be set if he had 10 more just like her! Please Please bring Angel back!!!!

Dallas  on Looker's

posted on May 26, 2009

ha ha ha lol thats funny as hell i havent worked at lookers in four months damn near and people still are talkin about me ..ha ha ha ha ha lol thats hilarious..hi dave how are you?? want me back get rid of ashton.. cause she is the main cause of all your drama.. you said you didnt want drama well shes the one that is the start to all your drama...

lol bill aka ashton  on Looker's

posted on May 25, 2009

ya ya ya its been like that for months that what you dont know ashton!!! should known it was you talkin shit along like how a customer says i pimped my kids and lost them right ??? you told him that so your the one talkin shit all this time huu...wow and you say im fake???? .and if im so bad looking then why is it you copy my music my outfits my dance moves down to my fuckin style underwear..??thats what confuses me .. if im so damn ugly why is it your attached to my ass talk shit all the way but still copy me to the fullest of copying damn near cloning me to bad you aint got my damn dna cause ya probably would...leave me the fuck alone and worry about you and that smell

bill  on Looker's

posted on May 24, 2009

hey dallas is that what u go by is how the club is rated on this site. the rating means nothing anybody can post anything under anybody elses name.

RE bill  on Looker's

posted on May 21, 2009

well bill another you kinda sound like some one i know that works at lookers called ashton???? hi how are you???dont like me cause you have basicly copied me to the max ?? you can go ahead now and be me but guarenteed my style will always be changing come check me out at now guarenteed you can copy this ,

dallas  on Looker's

posted on May 20, 2009

okay ya i talk trash and ill still talk it to this day i am not the only one who talks trash ashton cloe nikki every damn dancer has . if they put there name is the question if i got something to say ill say it to the fullest. good for lookers hope it dont get shut down..lol i will never work there again.i will never step foot on lookers stage not even if they paid me..im at a good club thats rated a 5.8 not a 4.5 lol.where i am respected and aint got a bunch of trash that needs to get tooken out .. to those who were faithful and good to me im still in the strip club business doin good im real easy to be found ...wanna see me im not that far away .....LoNeStAr.....

bill  on Looker's

posted on May 19, 2009

ya and dallas u want to know something since u left lookers has been getting more business. this strip club list is a nationwide site dallas. do u think people want to go to lookers when one of there dancers talks trash under the lookers name on this site. all dancers are working for money but they have enough respect not to post the trash comments u post

ha ha wrong  on Looker's

posted on May 18, 2009

well if any real entertainer wanted to come back here to lookers she needs to get her head checked cause this place sux

~Angel~  on Looker's

posted on May 16, 2009

Well commen sense gave me the ability to know that I am allergic to Meth since it contains pseudoephedrine and 50-70% of the time Acetaminophen, both medicines that I happen to be allergic to. So if I know I am allergic to these drugs (from childhood) and then I see warnings all over the news that meth contains these drugs, hhmmmm common sense would tell you that you would be allergic to meth....yep I think so!

Brian  on Looker's

posted on May 15, 2009

I took a look at what peopl have to say about this place and i think there are dancers on here that have been let go or want to come back that can't. I may be wrongi'm not sure. I went there with some friends lastnight and we had a very good time. I hope that maybe real people will tell the real story about this place and not the BS that i see here.

amazing  on Looker's

posted on May 15, 2009

ya ya ya dallas did this and she acted like my best friend isnt that the same thing ever damn stripper does . sorry to say but ashton and cloe and every damn stripper that walks the face of this earth will act like your damn friend to get in your wallet. ashton just is a better liar than most . she aint as innocent as she looks damn she done put a sheet over alot of peoples eyes ...if you only knew if you only knew . keep on thingin she is a honest her lies will be shown at one point in time , its just a matter of time no damn stripper is innocent mostly her..

re disgusting  on Looker's

posted on May 14, 2009

So just stay at home and stick your finger up your butt or whatever you like and don't go there.

bill  on Looker's

posted on May 14, 2009

nikki ur such a lyer.cloe and ashton were both there when earl was there. ashton just went by spice. get ur story straight. nikki u thought dallas was so great. i think thats how most of that stuff got started. dallas would act like customer best friend at the club then come on here and run them down. look it dallas postings on this site. bunch of trash talking. that was most of the reason that club wasn't getting the business

bill  on Looker's

posted on May 14, 2009

hey nikki ur the one that posted that about a moved on dancer. i want to mention something to u. remember when i didn't spend a dime on u one night. and i got my dances from ashton. u came on this site running me into the dirt. ur no better then they are. u did it too. ur just as bad as they are.

disgusting  on Looker's

posted on May 13, 2009

ya but its a little illegal to stick your sticky stinky fingers in your pussy while in a gentlemens club matter of a fact the club can get shut down for that...

Muskie  on Looker's

posted on May 13, 2009

Angel, let me know when you will be at Lookers again, love, Muskie.

re disgusting  on Looker's

posted on May 13, 2009

If you don't like it then just stay at home and read your Bible. Are you gay?

disgusting  on Looker's

posted on May 12, 2009

i was in lookers friday night and oh my gosh i about fainted when i seen what i saw dancers giving numbers to guys and one blonde haired girl fingering herself on stage yuck isnt that illegal???there isnt girls here just cheap prosititutes..