The Men's Club of Charlotte Comments

3.7

444 Tyvola Road

Charlotte, North Carolina 28217

Is this a good club  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on March 9, 2018

And entertainer interested in a torrid romance with nice but sensual gentlemen?

Re: Sophie  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on January 17, 2018

Sophie (blonde dancer) tried to solicit me for $1000 to meet outside club. Beware of her!

meg  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on May 3, 2017

(828) 767-3235 contact me for house calls. parties, and I can also host on weekdays while my kids are in school.

stripforme123  on  The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on May 17, 2016

The club is above average in appearance for this kind of establishment. We had dinner, the skirt steak was great , the fried shrimp was a let down. They were flattened out and tough. Now about the dancers, wow what a let down. Pretty much the same old tattooed and pierced dancers from all the other clubs. Hard to find one to get a dance. Most of them had the attitude of an "artist" than a stripper. There were a couple of fun attractive girls, but it was disappointing to see the average strippers at an above average club.After we ate we went somewhere else. We came back about two hours later and the place stunk of vomit. Hard to believe someone got that drunk on the overpriced watered down drinks.I've been to many stripclubs and this was not the worst, but far from the best . Lots of potential maybe a change in management or ownership would help. Sorry but my dollars will be spent where my business is appreciated!

felixnada  on  The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on December 23, 2015

Awesome place... I work alot, want time and want what I want no questions asked. Delivered what I needed and good relax time. Perfect place to chill with no pressure.

rickywho2  on  The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on November 7, 2015

Still a wonderful club! They revamped their menu again and added a bunch of delicious new choices. Their handcrafted cocktails have changed; I thoroughly enjoyed the Southern Gentleman. I heard they added the breakfast buffet to Thursday nights as well, although I haven't been able to try it out...yet.

DexterRexter  on  The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on November 4, 2015

Strippers were ok at best. Late night go somewhere else. They don't want your business

yanard12  on  The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on October 18, 2015

Awesome place. Beautiful women. You definitely are paying for quality. Worth every penny. It's a very classy establishment, clean and the best club in charlotte.

winston12  on  The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on August 29, 2015

Haven't been back yet, but this is a follow up to my review. Ten or 12 days after my visit where I had to give them my drivers license with the credit card I get a letter from that credit card bank. Seems like there was suspicious activity on the card and they issued me a new card! Its one thing to get a phone call from the fraud security people and its a completely whole new level of WTF when the bank says - lets just issue the new card and tell him to hurry up and activate it............I SUPPOSE it could be pure coincidence that this place "needed" my drivers license and then a week or two later the fraud activity happens......or not!

tonycluber  on  The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on February 5, 2015

I have not been here in a while.A great place to bring a spouse, very comfortable atmosphere low-pressure good service the quality of talent in the building is above average.XBeen there for lunch not fantastic but I may have gotten better there recently not sure.

rogerrab2  on  The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on October 15, 2014

This is by far the nicest place in Charlotte to go as far as a men's club. They have a nice breakfast which is actually pretty good after 2 a.m. The girls for the majority are good looking. The ambiance is very nice and the complimentary valet is nice! I def recommend this place.

Cubby J.  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on June 2, 2014

Wonderful experience. Classy girls, welcoming staff, friendly service, amazing food and relaxing atmosphere. I don't come to Charlotte often but I am planning more trips now that I've found this place. Ask for waitress Gerry and host Carlos.

John  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on July 23, 2013

WOW. There is a major tramp on dayshift. Cherry or Sherry was her name. Older woman maybe 45 with blond hair. Had dances she flashed her kitty in my face and told me I made her wet, problem is that thing stunk like STD!!! Started talking about how I could take her home for $$$ Uh, no thank you!!! I love this club but will be avoiding this old lady in the future. Most the girls are classy and very nice.

The Highwayman  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on April 23, 2013

In this club now. 1:00pm on a Tueaday. 4-6 gilrs. 10-12 guys. Dead slow. Girl on stage every 15-25 mins. A few cute ones and a couple not so cute They constantly ask for dances, not much conversation just do you want a dance. Waitress looks better than some of the dancers. Should have.gome to Greenville, SC. Girls are more friendly, don't hassle as much and at least its full contact.

Eric B.  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on March 24, 2013

After everywhere else closes at 2am, this place certainly livens up as it seems half of uptown ends up here. You pay a cover to get in the door which also nets you a free breakfast. The breakfast is pretty good, i stacked my plate with a cooked to order western omelet, grits, bacon, and gravy and biscuits. Very tasty and a huge breakfast. The girls are all very attractive, yet some of them seem a little unenthusiastic compared to other clubs I've been to. The Men's Club does have a couple advantages in my opinion to Uptown Cabaret though. It's larger and much easier to get a table, and feels more upscale. I just don't feel as dirty as I do in other strip clubs. There's a bathroom attendant, a well stocked bar, and a wine room. If you have a few stacks to drop I believe you could have a pretty great night. Long story short, skip IHOP or the Waffle House for your Friday night munchies and come here for dinner and a show.

XhXeXy  on  The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on February 25, 2013

My husband and I found this place after a night of drinks. We were there on a Friday night - place was kind of slow. Most of the ladies said the week had been unusually slow but around 1:30 am a good crowd started building. Dancers are rotated thruought the night and there was a wide range. All in all we had a good time for the $. Waitresses were very attentive, the dancers were respectful - as in both tines I bought my husband lap dances the asked if I minded how close the got to him (answer was no of course). Drinks were strong like we like them and the entertainment was appealing. We'll go again for sure.

Franklyn  on  The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on February 12, 2013

A nice gentlemen's club with unlimited breakfast buffet at 3am! That was the main reason we came, so other than that, I'm not sure I can definitively describe to you how the dancing or girls were. The place itself is actually pretty nice, which is probably why it is classified as a "gentlemen's" club and not just a strip club. If I remember correctly, there are two levels, with the stage in the middle of the room and an open view of both levels surrounding it. It was very loung-y and comfortable with an enigmatic vibe. I don't know many nightclubs or gentlemen's clubs that serve breakfast, so this was pretty cool for a fair price (of about $15).

BEAR-AvHistory  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on December 31, 2012

Agree, this is maybe the best spot in NC. I always show some class and spread the green.

Jordan  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on March 20, 2012

This must of been a fired employee I have always had awesome time there. T he old GM was very cool and cleaned up the place a lot , gay or not what's that have to do with running a business at least he wasn't sleeping with girls. Great Place and awesome waitstaff and food to.

larry1  on  The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on November 1, 2011

Not a big fan of American and especially Charlotte strip clubs. Had my full of the Canadian Ballet when I lived on the border at the Ontario drinking age of 19 and that was 1000x better. I am also really not a fan of strip clubs that serve food, but this is an exception. It's close to work and they have awesome lunch specials every weekday. People rave about the Wednesday lunch buffet, but I go here for me red meat craving on free steak Fridays. You get a free 10 ounce, decent ribeye plus $2 sides and it's all good. They hit you on the drink at $3.85 for soda, but I don't know where else in town you can get a decent 10 ounce steak, two good sides, and a drink for $8. They get crowded on Friday so the service can be a little bit slow, but it's not too bad. The food really is good here...there is no question about that.

Justin  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on October 31, 2011

What about the new club that just opened up??? Anyone know i think its called Daisy Dooks i hear its a nice place an wondered if girls were gonna go over there. plz help

richard95  on  The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on August 22, 2011

Oh how the mighty have fallen. When I first moved to Charlotte in '04 this was one of my favorite spots to hit. The Wednesday lunch buffet was killer and the weekend breakfast buffet was equally awesome. The girls ranged from night to night, but overall it was a solid showing.Moving back to Charlotte in '10 we went back to our old stomping grounds for more fun and frivolity. Like an amusement park you used to go to as a kid we were saddened to see our awesome fun park degraded into a washed up shadow of its former self.It's strange, when the management changed they prettied up the place with a wine cellar and a second floor expansion yet everything else in the place went to shit. The quality of the ladies took a drastic hit. Last night's Saturday roster is what I would expect to see on a Tuesday afternoon. Also, the security was not as sharp as it used to be. One time at the breakfast buffet a fight broke out between two groups of Asians right by the omelette station. Instead of well dressed bouncers swooping down to disperse the crowd the fight just fizzled out on its own with no interaction from security whatsoever.I used to recommend this place to everyone coming through Charlotte for its fun atmosphere and good food. Now I can barely recommend the food and would honestly steer my friends to other places.

Nina  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on January 31, 2011

Moving south soon.. Do you think I'd fit into this club? 5'7 125lbs. 36 D. Size 4.. exotic long black hair... Mid twenties

joseph1k  on  The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on November 23, 2010

Not really impressed by this place. I was only in there for about half a hour. Then I bounced. I had more fun, at Paper Dolls. From some reason, this place doesn't excite. Maybe, I just went on the wrong night or something.

traveler..  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on July 29, 2010

needed to kno wht the age requirment for this club was. im from out of state just moved tryin to see were to work. is it 18 and over or 20 and a day or over 21 to work as a dancer!? please and thank u

FACTS!!!  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on July 9, 2010

Yes, the inside of this club is beautiful and all..... but the GREED of the employees is hainus!!! First off, they ROBB the customers like there is no tomorrow. The customers think that they are going into a vip room to just pay $500.00 for the hour on the girl they want to perform for them but in all reality... by the time your hour is up... you end up paying over a thousand. Dont believe me?? Go see for yourself. Plus all the managers in there have girlfriends that work there. They will be sure to set you up with their woman to make sure they make money off of you. And if you're a drug junky, just ask the main manager. He'll get your fix on!!!

GL  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on March 27, 2010

Rose is fairly new and well worth a visit. Wednesday and Fridays lunch is great!

You still looking for Cheryl  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on January 22, 2010

Cheryl is over a Uptown now. She is still her same sweet self. She is looking really good these days. I believe she is usually there earlier in the night on week nights.

Gumba  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on December 29, 2009

I was wondering if any MUSCULAR girls dance here? Thanks for your help.

Cheryl  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on November 5, 2009

I know Cheryl left a while back, but does anyone know where she went to?

Breathe EZ  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on October 27, 2009

smoke-free club on 1/2/10

wow!!  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on October 17, 2009

talk about the best time ever.... yes i paid 2000 for the private room, not fancy butt i did get the butt of faith. she also got us some blow very quickly all i had to do was ask.

Re: Cheryl  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on October 6, 2009

Nope, Cheryl left a couple of years ago.

Cheryl  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on October 5, 2009

I was wondering if a dancer named Cheryl was still at the Men's Club.

ex dj  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on September 8, 2009

brad even came on to me. i didnt wanna go back to work there. awkward when a dude hits on you

Ex co- worker tells all  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on August 5, 2009

This place has no respect for their emploees or their customers. Ive seen managers put any amount of money on their credit card. They will get them so drunk that they will hide the credit card receipt and have them sign off on it.U tell me how a GAY manager(Brad Fuller)can run a female strip club. shouldn't he be managing Chasers!!!!!!!!!!! if u need a good pick me up all the managers will direct u to the right person.I'm surprised they havent been busted for drugs or girls drinking already.. The doors should have been closed on them along time ago.

customer  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on July 29, 2009

she takes the customers home and uses them for what she can. once you have given her your services once she has used you for her gain...finito. ha.

About Club  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on July 10, 2009

Tell me more about this club. It appears to have the prettiest girls in Charlotte. Is thw upstairs experience worth the considerable premium paid for it?

Sweetie Pie  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on June 24, 2009

Where is my petite, part Italian, part Native American lovely lady? Why so little dialogue here?

Next Week  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on June 9, 2009

Who's the key talent next week? Katie, Dallas, who?

lloyd ace  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on May 25, 2009

she was in my houston club working for a few weeks. should be back in charlotte area now.

Talk to Me  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on May 21, 2009

Dallas, Dallas, Dallas ; Katie, Katie, Katie. You are a great businesswoman and lady. Talk ; tell me more.

HOUSTON  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on May 19, 2009

here is another photo with the black wig. what nights is she there ?

houston cust.  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on May 19, 2009

i am there once a month on business. looking for ginger, aka ginger moore, hailey or hailey moore. wears a wig. mostly red, sometimes blonde or black. anyone know when she works ?

Dallas - Katie  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on May 18, 2009

When does she work? I'll fly in from Miami just to see her if I can confirm that she'll be here.

Former dancer  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on May 14, 2009

I wonder if the club will go smoke-free BEFORE the statewide ban goesnt into effect 1/01/2010?

HATER  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on May 12, 2009

So what, a girl gotta make a little more $.

Lover x  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on May 11, 2009

My wife and I knew her from Greensboro. We do go to charlotte on the weekends 2 times a month. We used to buy from her but she cuts a bit much. You can taste the baking soda. We just bring our own. - L&T

willie t  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on May 11, 2009

its ginger and she is a great entertainer. yes she does get good blow. love the wigs too.

bruce baron  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on May 11, 2009

Ginger Moore, Hailey or Hailey Moore...watch out for that lesbionic psycho bipolar loser. she is a horrible person. she can get some good coke though.

RE: Dallas  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on May 11, 2009

A.k.a. Katie. Cute, petite, proper girl.

Zack  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on May 8, 2009

that dj with the weird chin is a piece of shit. i think his wife or girlfriend works there too- shes the ugliest chick in there with the nastiest boob job i have ever seen...i think her name is brenda or deborah. other than that, i have a great time at the club and the other chicks are hot.

Dallas Fan  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on April 30, 2009

Tell me a about Dallas-something other than that she's hot, which we all know.

NYC Gentleman  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on April 13, 2009

Dallas. I met her a few weeks ago. WOW. Beautiful and smart. She was also great to have a conversation with. Please share your experie nces and impressions. When does she work?

da'mond  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on April 2, 2009

there was a girl dark skinned real pretty.. Tera? she work there still? She was leaving one day I was coming in. Would love to know if she is still dances there? And if anyone has had dances from her where they rank?

m  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on March 29, 2009

Im a housemom in the detroit/ dearborn area I also run a small business as a traveling store selling dance wear, dance shoes, jewelry and other accessories. I do travel around the state and outside of the state at times and set up in clubs and give the girls an opportunity to purchase dance wear and things at very reasonable prices. I'm wondering who can I contact to see if I would be welcome to come to this club and let the girls see what I have to offer, I do have a few dancers that do travel with me and work the clubs im invited to for the nights im in town. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks Jo Ann

Reply to Sin  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on January 4, 2009

That would be Katana you are speaking of.

Sin  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on January 4, 2009

Whoever the half black/half Japanese girl is... wow. My friend and I both got dances from her. She is amazing.

Awesome  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on December 31, 2008

Had a great time there with Jewel...WOW...

Bart  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on November 22, 2008

Had an awesome time there last week, check out Kelsey if you get a chance!

Officer  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on October 29, 2008

See my review of this club in the club review section on 2/5 to 2/7 (page 3).

passin thru  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on October 21, 2008

Stopped in last week lookin for Lexi...about 6 ft tall blonde & about 30....Is she still here or did she move on??

upstairs  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on October 20, 2008

I was there in March and had a wonderful time. there was no upstairs then. how is it?

out of towner  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on October 16, 2008

was in the club last week and had a terrific time, everything was great and will definately be back. was looking for cheryl though, does she still work there?

Upstairs VIP  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on October 12, 2008

I see after taking guys money for a VIP membership for years they FINALLY got the upstairs done. I guess there will be some BJ's being given now. LOL

Great Food....  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on August 23, 2008

Eat at the Mens Club then go to the Gentlemen's Club on Woodlawn to party and have fun.

pilot  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on August 11, 2008

The club itself is nice, but some of the girls there were the rudest I have ever encountered. Dances aren't that great either.

Reggie  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on July 18, 2008

way too many dancers smoking

Waitress  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on June 30, 2008

How much do the waitresses average and what do they wear? Thanks.

Relocating  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on June 29, 2008

I have currently danced in Mi and Vegas and was thinking of relocating to NC. Was wondering if you need a dance card to dance in NC like you do in some other states. What are the tip-outs and how many girls work on average on day and night shifts. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

ncpimp  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on June 14, 2008

This club is very overrated. Bartender was rude.

wondering  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on May 20, 2008

How is the club during race week, more girls, more guys, or does it stay the same?

CorpGent  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on May 19, 2008

I visited the club last Wednesday, and it seems nice enough. The lobster was excellent!! The women are pretty and nice. Are there any black women? Names? I didn't see any during my visit.

Betzy?????  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on April 18, 2008

Does anyone know who Betzy Stevens is? Does she work here?

High Class club.....  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on April 17, 2008

or should I say its a high class rip-off. Apparently, if u are in the "in" crowd, XTRAS are available.

NC Dancer  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on February 25, 2008

Bad, bad lighting at this club.

Female Shooter  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on February 10, 2008

I am a female professional photographer in Charlotte looking for fit models to shoot on a TFP basis. You can see my work on modelmayhem my portfolio is 365969. This would be non-erotic photography. Email fly1981 @ gmail . com

Rodney KIng  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on February 9, 2008

Can't we all just get along?

Commanding Officer  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on February 8, 2008

Fuck yourself big boy!!!

Officer  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on February 8, 2008

Fuck you asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!

Officer  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on February 7, 2008

Please see my comments in the club review section for a review of this club. A VERY GOOD club overall.

VIP  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on January 12, 2008

The Men's Club is finally adding a VIP room and it's almost complete. Maybe they will finally be back to being the one of the two best clubs in town (along with UC). I have always enjoyed MC, but the VIP room is long overdue.

Seriously?  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on January 8, 2008

Escorts - your question is ridiculous. If that is what you are interested in, please don't waste your time here.

Escorts  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on January 3, 2008

I heard management pimps the girls out to anyone that will pay enough money. Is this true?????

Upstairs  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on October 24, 2007

These rooms are kept vacant and are never used for anything other than storing wine and cocktail napkins.

to upstairs  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on October 23, 2007

there are other places in charlotte to spend that "upstairs" money, Men's club is great to look but not touch, to have a fun time with the most beautiful ladies, but save the hands on fun for other clubs,

Upstairs  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on October 18, 2007

There are rooms upstairs. Don't know the price or protocol. Any info. for a guy with money to spend???

No VIP  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on October 15, 2007

No reason to get a lap dance.

BIG BALLER  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on September 21, 2007

Does morgan still work here??

Frank  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on September 17, 2007

Hey, what is the contact level at this club during the private lap dances? I'm not looking for extras, I've just heard some places make the girls stay a few inches from you all the time, and I'd like full contact if I'm buying a dance. Thanks!

faith  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on September 14, 2007

i love working here!!!! my black snowman travis comes in every night. nowhere else in charlotte can i suck upstairs to get my sniff at the bar!!!!!!

money  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on September 14, 2007

this is only a good club if you like to do blow, get ripped off, or spend high dollars to go upstairs to a private room for a real blow job or perhaps a train for you and your buddies. (trains only free if you are management) as far as the contact goes, there is none, for twenty dollars per song you get a girl two feet in front of you.

CHAR-BMW  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on August 29, 2007

Had lots of dances from a girl named Chasey. She gives the best dance I have ever had

new to charlotte  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on August 21, 2007

Wondering what the night shift tip-out is here? How long are the shifts, and what are the best nights to work? Also, is this the type of club you must have regular customers to see you in order to make any money? Info would be greatly helpful....Thanks!!!!!!!!

to curious  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on August 16, 2007

good luck on finding a club to pay for "accommodations". it is industry standards that you pay to work in strip clubs.

curious dancer  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on August 14, 2007

i as curious if you were looking for any black dancers and do you cover accomodations

MC Dancer  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on July 28, 2007

I have been working at the club for several months now and rarely make below $600 a night. I have worked at one other club where I made less and now I can't imagine making less than $600. It's not worth staying up all night and putting my body through the abuse for less than that.

hottie needs to know  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on July 26, 2007

does this club have a amatuer contest????? whats the prize? thanks

curious  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on July 26, 2007

whats the contact level at this club?

Dj  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on July 14, 2007

Are you hiring an experienced Dj anytime soon.Moving to Charlotte soon fromTexas.Any help would be appreciated.

Re: new dancer  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on July 11, 2007

let me know when you find a club making $500 a night. Ive been all over the US and still haven't found it. in the last 2 years money has declined. I use to make 3 to 5 a nite but not anymore unless your doing a little more than allowed. good luck!

new dancer!  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on July 9, 2007

is it possible to average 500 a night?..just wondering!!!!

info  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on July 8, 2007

can someone tell me some info on working here/auditioning..what day is best etc etc?

Dancer  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on July 4, 2007

:-( Sorry that you had bad experience with us, we - dancers can not read all customers mind. SO...please speak up... ask the waitress at your table for the girl you like to have dances or you can get up & tips your girl you like & tell her that you want to see her.... Hope to see you again! :-)

disappointed  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on June 29, 2007

I have been here twice in the last two weeks while my wife is visiting her parents in CA. I am a good looking professional guy (Doctor) and I sat here for two hours twice while exactly zero ladies came to my table - these girls were all camped out with various guys and don't look anywhere else until they've milked them dry - I''ll never go back. Thanks for nothing.......

moving  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on June 1, 2007

janac thank you so much that was very helpful thanks so much hope you make lots of money anywhere you go .thanks again.

jana c  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on May 29, 2007

I loved working here when I was traveling through a few weeks ago. Management is very nice, I made $$$, and you can work whenever you want without a schedule. Dance prices are up to the dancer as long as it's at least $20/dance. So you can charge 30 like I did some nights if you want to. It's really upscale inside and the dressing room is clean and roomy.

Kyle Buchanan  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on May 24, 2007

Great place to hang and see beautiful women and drink cold beers. Definately reccomend this place to all my friends.

moving  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on May 9, 2007

i am moving to the area could anyone give me some info on this club?

WE HAVE VIP'S.......  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on May 1, 2007

You should check out The Gold Club on Old Pineville Rd....lots of beautiful, classy chicks--just what you are looking for. This club is Charlotte's hidden gem!!!

visitor  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on April 3, 2007

how is the vip room. cost. and contact level?

looking for info  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on March 17, 2007

Does anyone know if a black girl named Tia (or maybe Tia Marie) works here? She often wears a cowbay hat. If so, do you know when she works?

The  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on March 7, 2007

This club is bullshit. The managers Steve, Alan, and Rick are the worst in the industry. This place has private rooms for certain clients and half the girls that work here are prostitutes. If that is'nt enough, the cocaine use in this club among staff in the worst in the country.

Dancer  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on February 22, 2007

For anyone interested in going to this club for employment or entertainment... I have worked at several clubs during my dancing career and can most certainly say the Men's Club was a disappointment. Some may very well enjoy this club enviroment and every club I think is worth at least one chance. 1. Management does now allow ANY tattoos to show they must be covered with makeup that usually just ends up rubbing off on customers clothing. 2. No poles and very slick main stage floor that makes it extremely uncomfy to dance on. Also makes it hard for customers to be able to make it to the stage to tip from all cramed in tables.

xxx  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on January 22, 2007

Had some very hot dances from a girl named casey , stacy , etc. she rubbed ice all over her. what a gorgeous lady. does any one know who she is. she must have used an entire glass of ice during her dance.

Officer  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on December 12, 2006

See my comments on 4/27 and 4/28 for a review of this club. Very good club overall.

Couplefun  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on November 7, 2006

What is the best strip club to take my wife to - the dirtier the dance the better

CAN A  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on August 20, 2006

Dancer make 300- 500 a night here

info  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on August 20, 2006

To all entertainers & club Management : The 2007 Exotic Performer Of The Year Contest will be held @ Mickeys' in Fayetteville, NC from October 2nd - 7th.... If you have ever thought about a career as a Feature Entertainer, here's your chance & if you've ever thought about having features in your club, come see what you've been missing... Contact the club, check out the Floating World or contact Lykens Entertainment for more info & we hope to see you there.

WAS WONDERING  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on August 20, 2006

I'm a dancer from the north and was wondering if its possible to make 300-500 a shift here

Jasmine  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on July 29, 2006

I just moved from VA and was thinking about coming to check this place out to work. I was wondering if they were very strict about tatoos I have 3 but they are not very big and they are not distasteful or distracting.

goheels  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on July 14, 2006

I have been there several times and had dances from Monique. Wow! She is incredible! I highly recommend.

Officer  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on June 20, 2006

Bill---You're right that this club probably has less contact than the other clubs in the area. Most Charlotte clubs do allow the girls to rub their bare boobs on customers' faces. I don't think any of the clubs have grinding lap dances, though. So if you're looking for more contact, try any of the other clubs---L & L South has the cheapest dances---$5 each.

Businessman Bill  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on June 5, 2006

Classy place, classy girls, classy show. Unfortunately, this place has no dirty in it. No touch rules stink, and low mileage makes it a tease club. I'm sure the local rules and regs make it hard for the girls to do any more than they do, but I wished to hell that they would. This place has SOOOO much potential and its just wasting away. Good thing they have funny money and expense friendly reciepts. Good for business and keeping things above the table, no happy endings here though. If anyone knows the dirtier clubs in Charlotte, post it up and help a brother out.

Officer (continued)  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on April 28, 2006

...bare boobs being rubbed on customers' faces and bodies, light grinding of asses on laps, but much less contact overall than uptown cabaret and leather and lace south in charlotte; dances very overpriced ($20/song) compared to other charlotte clubs, which only cost $5 or $10/song; quality of girls high (all 8's); no tattoos on girls; girls wear g-string (t-back bottoms); safe and secure club; final ratings (on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 is the worst and 10 is the best): location: 10; cover cost: 10; drink cost: 3; safety/security: 8; atmosphere: 9; comfort level: 10; quality of girls: incomplete, but the girls i saw were 8's; number of girls: incomplete; dance cost: 1; dance contact: 4; overall rating 7 out of 10

vips  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on March 26, 2006

how good are the vips? what sort of mileage. i know this place isn't as gritty as some of the clubs, but none of the clubs in NC have smoking babes AND good VIPs.

GSO traveler  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on March 19, 2006

I wnet to this place on a Sunday, expecting it to be dead. The girls were very pretty (the best I have seen in NC) and they were very nice. High end is the only way to describe the place. I will be back. Dances were entertaining.

Triple M's  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on March 14, 2006

I was traveling through and popped in for the evening. I enjoyed my time with the triple M's -- Misty, Melody and Mandy. Hot, Hot, Hot. Thanks for the fun girls. Definately worth the price of admission.

Mens Club fan  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on March 1, 2006

I have been to this place a few times, and it is first class all the way. Does Kaya still work there (long brown hair, big tits, kinda lookds like Ferris Bueller's girlfriend)? She was such a sweetheart, and gave awesome dances!

Brian  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on February 24, 2006

This place is very close to my house and work. It is a first class establishment. A sanitation score of 99, great food, and great specials like the Wednesday buffet, 69 cent spaghetti and meatballs on friday during lunch, and all day $7.95 steak and shrimp on Monday. The waitresses are great, the dancers are like models. There isn't a single skank in the place. They don't push you for dances and all the rest of the staff is extremely helpful. Great place.

Re: Iceman  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on February 5, 2006

Hi Iceman. I am new to this site, but happened to read several of the comments, and noticed yours about the hot brunette girl in the club that dances with the ice... her name is NOT Samantha - it is positivley CHASEY!!!! I am a regular weekend customer (the after midnight breakfast buffet is incredible, and they stay open till 4 am Fri and Sat) and I get dances from her every time she is in town. She was here this past Friday night -and I am one of her regular customers, (her ice dances drive me wild). She told me she would be back on the third weekend of this month. (although she did not say if it would be on that Fri or on that Sat) She is a fun girl- who loves her job!! Hope you find her!

JustBackFromIraq  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on February 4, 2006

Talk about upper class ladies and staff. The ladies in this club are Top 10 easy, I have to recommend, Brooke, Misty (my cowgirl....grrr), and Heather, all three with amazing bodies and great personalities. The girls here dont bug you for a dance rather wait for you to be ready, they dont try and make you buy them a drink, they just let you be you. What an amazing atmosphere and a great club, this is probably one of the best clubs Ive been to in the country! I HIGHLY suggest this place, but at 6 bux a beer and 20 bux a dance bring money with you, you can drop some dough here but it is well worth it!

Calvin2213  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on January 1, 2006

does anyone from the club ever check this site? If so, please let me know when Wendy and Mikhaila (sp?) are working next or usually work. i'm so ready for another great night (and to drop plenty of money) at the club and they make the nights fantastic. thanks.

New York visitor  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on December 11, 2005

I am pleased to read that the vast majority of comments on this site are positive -- unlike so many other strip club message boards -- because The Men's Club warrants nothing but compliments. I was in Charlotte last week and a cabbie recommended this club. I owe him big time. It is -- as others commented -- first class all the way, from the woman at the door to the bartender, the good and, of course, the dancers. I was especially taken with India, who joined me for a drink and a very nice conversation. She is also a hottie but after a while, that was secondary. A great club and a great time!

Bugatado41  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on September 11, 2005

I couldn't get any girls to even carry a conversation.

DarlStar  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on September 8, 2005

True, this is 2000 census data and the city has clearly grown. The projection for 2005, from the 2003 interim census numbers estimate the city at over 600, 000 and with the Hispanic population closing rising to almost 10%. But overall, there is no swing of more that 5% in any group, rendering the more than city well above 50%. That still makes it "mostly" white. And, if you will visit The Men's Club, I believe it is safe to say you will find it majority white. It has, in my past visits, been 90%+. If you want a more of an ethnic mix, Rick's has a good black / white mix of clients. If you are looking for less upscale, Carousel is your place.

hmmm?  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on September 2, 2005

When was that census taken? It hasn't been updated. Charlotte has grown and with it, the population of minorites has also grown, since the last census.

DarkStar  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on September 1, 2005

As noted by many others, top notch club. The women are model quality, the food is excellent and the bar is well stocked. Great place to take a client, but it is expensive. The dancers are very pleasant, but they are aggressive in seeking dances, and will move on quickly if you aren't buying. I would have to agree with Officer's comments. From the Charlotte census: White: 315, 061 (58.3%); Black: 176, 964 (32.7%); American Indian and Alaska Native: 1, 863 (0.3%); Asian: 18, 418 (3.4%); Other race: 19, 242 (3.6%); Two or more races: 8, 997 (1.7%); Hispanic/Latino: 39, 800 (7.4%).

Common Sense  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on August 26, 2005

The Charlotte area is also mostly white, say's officer. Well, you need to refer back to your manual, because you are wrong. Charlotte isn't mostly white. Haven't checked the census lately, or even been aware of surroundings, have you?

Officer  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on August 12, 2005

At this club, the customers are mostly white and the dancers are mostly white. The Charlotte area is also mostly white. I think there are a few clubs in Charlotte that have all or mostly black dancers.

jersey girl  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on August 10, 2005

I read your comment about working at the club. i'm coming from jersey and looking for a mixed club white/black. any info??

LostinCharlotte  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on June 21, 2005

The Men's Club of Charlotte is simply the best and classiest of them all. The women are wonderful and from my experience and very easy to converse with. Do not go there expecting to be slobbered on, simply, go there to enjoy the most comfortable surroundings, great food and beautiful women. Two Thumbs up. Shout out to Marie for a wonderful evening and great conversation.

summer  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on May 30, 2005

im hoping to get a job here dancing, what is the tip out, house fees, dj fee, house mom fee..etc?? ..overall what does it cost to work here? also how many nights per week is required to work here?? thanks..

Poppa  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on April 5, 2005

What nights does Cheryl work? The Cheryl i'm talking about has a nice tan, black hair past her shoulder and a nice rack.

re: Cye and OhioD  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on April 4, 2005

You do not need an entertainer card of any kind to work in North or South Carolina......the summer months are slow, but there is still going to be money coming in......for some reason, I have found July to be relatively good......

Ohio Dancer  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on April 2, 2005

Hello. I am planning to relocate this summer, and would like suggestions about which clubs to try. They don't neccecarily have to be in Charlotte, but no further than 40 miles either way. Also, do you need an entertainer card for N&S Carolina? Any comments would be appreciated.

Cye  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on March 30, 2005

He guys! I am currently working golf season in Myrtle Beach, but I was looking for a nice club to work at during the summer months. I was wondering if you guys get a decent clientel over the summer months... Any info would be greatly apprieciated.

Biased Observer  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on March 25, 2005

Great place. Great girls. Great food. Great drinks. Really enjoyed my evening.

Desanto  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on March 18, 2005

Yes, Cheryl is working here.

Officer  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on March 12, 2005

Overall, this is a very nice club and the facilities are excellent. However, the private dances are very overpriced. The girls here want $20 for a dance when the girls at Uptown Cabaret in downtown Charlotte only charge $10 (includes some contact) and the girls at Leather and Lace South in Charlotte only charge $5 for a contact dance. Why the big price disparity?

Poppa  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on February 5, 2005

I was wondering if Sheral (i forgot how to spell her name) is working here.

Rae  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on January 11, 2005

I just started working at the Men's Club recently, and it's my first job dancing and working in a club. I must say, I LOVE it! The place is just awesome... there are the most beautiful girls in Charlotte everywhere you look, and the entertainment is great! Not to mention the food... 4 stars! I can't think of any place I'd rather work. It's so much fun and everyone there is full of class and sophistication. If you haven't checked it out yet, make sure to do so soon! And yeah, I'm sure you'll come across a snob or two who works there, but don't be discouraged. The rest of us are incredible girls just WAITING to get to know you!

curious  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on October 13, 2004

Does Sheila (real name) still work here? Brown hair, blonde highlights, enhanced rack, cool as hell, easy to talk to. Would love to see her again.

TJ  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on September 9, 2004

Just went there tonite and am very interested int he comments about the girls being stuck up. We took some customers there and had a great time. Myst was AWESOME, absolutely lovely and bvery beautiful. Would dump my wallet to her in a minute, she even offered to take surfing lessons from me....still waiting for that email

ENTERTAINER  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on August 31, 2004

The Mens Club.... come here if you want a four star resturaunt... no a show. I speak from expierience, i am an entertainer who was visiting the NC and decided to work here. It was terrible. I love to put on a show... the stage is VERY small, and is made out of the most slippery tiles! How are you going to dance with 7+ inch heels on, on that kind of stage??? On top of it, there is nothing to dance with, no poles, no ceiling that is any where reachable. There is just no talent here, and if there is, its being wasted. Go to a REAL club, not some resturant you want to calll a club.

Katmann98  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on August 5, 2004

How about giving us some names of dancers who work there? I do not know even ONE dancer who works (or will admit to it) at Mens Club and I know a pretty fair number of dancers in Charlotte.... most of the girls I know who worked there did not report it as a pleasant experience.... but, maybe they were some of the "trashy" ones lol

MC entertainer  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on August 3, 2004

Mens Club is still a very classy and nice place. There have been a few "trashy" dancers hired in the past several months....but overall, the women are still beautiful. I do agree, however, that snobbery is a prevalent problem......but, there are many beautiful, non stuck-up women who work there. It's always the few bad apples that ruin it for the whole bunch, as the cliched saying goes........

youknowwhobasher  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on July 31, 2004

maybe your work's just getting started, jackass

Officer  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on June 9, 2004

This is a response to the question below. The best club would probably depend on what someone is looking for. For LOOKING AT GIRLS, Uptown Cabaret would be the best because they have a free cover (with coupon), pretty girls, and two dancers on stage at a time. For CONTACT, Leather and Lace South would be the best because topless lap dances with contact (light grinding) are only $5. For COMFORT AND PLUSHNESS, Men's Club is the best (although I am uncertain as to the quality of the girls). At Uptown Cabaret and L & L South, girls touch the guys but I did not see any guys touch the girls.

Philly_Sam  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on June 7, 2004

I was at this club last week while I was in town for business from Philadelphia. I had a great time with Anyah (I hoped I spelled that correctly). If any of the dancers are reading this, tell her thanks for the wonderful stay in charlotte.

LadyLuvsMC  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on May 31, 2004

I am a 24 yr old female from WV and I have been to tons of clubs all over (in several different states) and this club is BY FAR the nicest I have ever seen! Went to Charlotte for the NASCAR race (May 2004), my fiance and another couple went to this club late one night. Not to mention, good service, attractive girls and a breakfast buffet. It's definately the kind of club high class people should attend. It's the type of club I would want to work in. I recommend visiting this club anytime you're in Charlotte, I know we'll be back next year when we go back for the races! There's nothing better than a club that looks this good, and expects its customers to be as classy as it is! I love it!

Katmann98  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on May 11, 2004

Wow........nobody even posts here anymore.........does anybody even go to the Men's Club?? I haven't heard anything about this club in months....... Is it even still open?? I don't know any girls who work there or anybody who hangs out there. Too me, this club is a possum in a mink coat. Too nice for 4x4 driving budweiser drinking Charlotteans I suspect. Probably a nice club for bankers in Charlotte on business ...but too pricey for most locals to go to on a regular basis.

TravelGirl  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on April 26, 2004

What is the house fee at this club? What about other tip outs such as DJ, Bouncer , HouseMom ? Basicaly what does it cost to work a shift in this club. Thanks !

Answer  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on March 25, 2004

There is a nude club in Rock Hill, SC

Officer - Question  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on March 17, 2004

Officer, I'll be down for a week next week and was looking for a general scouting report as you have don for specific clubs. Any nude clubs? Any contact clubs? Can guys touch or just the grils? What do you recommend? Thanks.

Steak Lover  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on February 25, 2004

Can someone tell me if they still have the Filet Medallions on the menu?....Gawd I love those things...Best place for steak in Charlotte!!! Not a bad dessert menu either, but I have to admit I go elsewhere for my dessert as well.

Rick  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on January 23, 2004

Very beautiful girls who probably get water up their nose in a rainstorm they have it stuck so high in the air -- which is also all the $20 dances will get you. Strictly high class clientele. It's a top notch visual experience, but that's about it. Hustle, hustle, hustle.