The Men's Club of Charlotte Comments

3.7

444 Tyvola Road

Charlotte, North Carolina 28217

meg  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 3 May, 2017

(828) 767-3235 contact me for house calls. parties, and I can also host on weekdays while my kids are in school.

stripforme123  on  The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 17 May, 2016

The club is above average in appearance for this kind of establishment. We had dinner, the skirt steak was great , the fried shrimp was a let down. They were flattened out and tough. Now about the dancers, wow what a let down. Pretty much the same old tattooed and pierced dancers from all the other clubs. Hard to find one to get a dance. Most of them had the attitude of an "artist" than a stripper. There were a couple of fun attractive girls, but it was disappointing to see the average strippers at an above average club.After we ate we went somewhere else. We came back about two hours later and the place stunk of vomit. Hard to believe someone got that drunk on the overpriced watered down drinks.I've been to many stripclubs and this was not the worst, but far from the best . Lots of potential maybe a change in management or ownership would help. Sorry but my dollars will be spent where my business is appreciated!

felixnada  on  The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 23 December, 2015

Awesome place... I work alot, want time and want what I want no questions asked. Delivered what I needed and good relax time. Perfect place to chill with no pressure.

rickywho2  on  The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 7 November, 2015

Still a wonderful club! They revamped their menu again and added a bunch of delicious new choices. Their handcrafted cocktails have changed; I thoroughly enjoyed the Southern Gentleman. I heard they added the breakfast buffet to Thursday nights as well, although I haven't been able to try it out...yet.

DexterRexter  on  The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 4 November, 2015

Strippers were ok at best. Late night go somewhere else. They don't want your business

yanard12  on  The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 18 October, 2015

Awesome place. Beautiful women. You definitely are paying for quality. Worth every penny. It's a very classy establishment, clean and the best club in charlotte.

winston12  on  The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 29 August, 2015

Haven't been back yet, but this is a follow up to my review. Ten or 12 days after my visit where I had to give them my drivers license with the credit card I get a letter from that credit card bank. Seems like there was suspicious activity on the card and they issued me a new card! Its one thing to get a phone call from the fraud security people and its a completely whole new level of WTF when the bank says - lets just issue the new card and tell him to hurry up and activate it............I SUPPOSE it could be pure coincidence that this place "needed" my drivers license and then a week or two later the fraud activity happens......or not!

tonycluber  on  The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 5 February, 2015

I have not been here in a while.A great place to bring a spouse, very comfortable atmosphere low-pressure good service the quality of talent in the building is above average.XBeen there for lunch not fantastic but I may have gotten better there recently not sure.

rogerrab2  on  The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 15 October, 2014

This is by far the nicest place in Charlotte to go as far as a men's club. They have a nice breakfast which is actually pretty good after 2 a.m. The girls for the majority are good looking. The ambiance is very nice and the complimentary valet is nice! I def recommend this place.

Cubby J.  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 2 June, 2014

Wonderful experience. Classy girls, welcoming staff, friendly service, amazing food and relaxing atmosphere. I don't come to Charlotte often but I am planning more trips now that I've found this place. Ask for waitress Gerry and host Carlos.

John  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 23 July, 2013

WOW. There is a major tramp on dayshift. Cherry or Sherry was her name. Older woman maybe 45 with blond hair. Had dances she flashed her kitty in my face and told me I made her wet, problem is that thing stunk like STD!!! Started talking about how I could take her home for $$$ Uh, no thank you!!! I love this club but will be avoiding this old lady in the future. Most the girls are classy and very nice.

The Highwayman  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 23 April, 2013

In this club now. 1:00pm on a Tueaday. 4-6 gilrs. 10-12 guys. Dead slow. Girl on stage every 15-25 mins. A few cute ones and a couple not so cute They constantly ask for dances, not much conversation just do you want a dance. Waitress looks better than some of the dancers. Should have.gome to Greenville, SC. Girls are more friendly, don't hassle as much and at least its full contact.

Eric B.  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 24 March, 2013

After everywhere else closes at 2am, this place certainly livens up as it seems half of uptown ends up here. You pay a cover to get in the door which also nets you a free breakfast. The breakfast is pretty good, i stacked my plate with a cooked to order western omelet, grits, bacon, and gravy and biscuits. Very tasty and a huge breakfast. The girls are all very attractive, yet some of them seem a little unenthusiastic compared to other clubs I've been to. The Men's Club does have a couple advantages in my opinion to Uptown Cabaret though. It's larger and much easier to get a table, and feels more upscale. I just don't feel as dirty as I do in other strip clubs. There's a bathroom attendant, a well stocked bar, and a wine room. If you have a few stacks to drop I believe you could have a pretty great night. Long story short, skip IHOP or the Waffle House for your Friday night munchies and come here for dinner and a show.

XhXeXy  on  The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 25 February, 2013

My husband and I found this place after a night of drinks. We were there on a Friday night - place was kind of slow. Most of the ladies said the week had been unusually slow but around 1:30 am a good crowd started building. Dancers are rotated thruought the night and there was a wide range. All in all we had a good time for the $. Waitresses were very attentive, the dancers were respectful - as in both tines I bought my husband lap dances the asked if I minded how close the got to him (answer was no of course). Drinks were strong like we like them and the entertainment was appealing. We'll go again for sure.

Franklyn  on  The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 12 February, 2013

A nice gentlemen's club with unlimited breakfast buffet at 3am! That was the main reason we came, so other than that, I'm not sure I can definitively describe to you how the dancing or girls were. The place itself is actually pretty nice, which is probably why it is classified as a "gentlemen's" club and not just a strip club. If I remember correctly, there are two levels, with the stage in the middle of the room and an open view of both levels surrounding it. It was very loung-y and comfortable with an enigmatic vibe. I don't know many nightclubs or gentlemen's clubs that serve breakfast, so this was pretty cool for a fair price (of about $15).

BEAR-AvHistory  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 31 December, 2012

Agree, this is maybe the best spot in NC. I always show some class and spread the green.

Jordan  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 20 March, 2012

This must of been a fired employee I have always had awesome time there. T he old GM was very cool and cleaned up the place a lot , gay or not what's that have to do with running a business at least he wasn't sleeping with girls. Great Place and awesome waitstaff and food to.

larry1  on  The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 1 November, 2011

Not a big fan of American and especially Charlotte strip clubs. Had my full of the Canadian Ballet when I lived on the border at the Ontario drinking age of 19 and that was 1000x better. I am also really not a fan of strip clubs that serve food, but this is an exception. It's close to work and they have awesome lunch specials every weekday. People rave about the Wednesday lunch buffet, but I go here for me red meat craving on free steak Fridays. You get a free 10 ounce, decent ribeye plus $2 sides and it's all good. They hit you on the drink at $3.85 for soda, but I don't know where else in town you can get a decent 10 ounce steak, two good sides, and a drink for $8. They get crowded on Friday so the service can be a little bit slow, but it's not too bad. The food really is good here...there is no question about that.

Justin  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 31 October, 2011

What about the new club that just opened up??? Anyone know i think its called Daisy Dooks i hear its a nice place an wondered if girls were gonna go over there. plz help

richard95  on  The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 22 August, 2011

Oh how the mighty have fallen. When I first moved to Charlotte in '04 this was one of my favorite spots to hit. The Wednesday lunch buffet was killer and the weekend breakfast buffet was equally awesome. The girls ranged from night to night, but overall it was a solid showing.Moving back to Charlotte in '10 we went back to our old stomping grounds for more fun and frivolity. Like an amusement park you used to go to as a kid we were saddened to see our awesome fun park degraded into a washed up shadow of its former self.It's strange, when the management changed they prettied up the place with a wine cellar and a second floor expansion yet everything else in the place went to shit. The quality of the ladies took a drastic hit. Last night's Saturday roster is what I would expect to see on a Tuesday afternoon. Also, the security was not as sharp as it used to be. One time at the breakfast buffet a fight broke out between two groups of Asians right by the omelette station. Instead of well dressed bouncers swooping down to disperse the crowd the fight just fizzled out on its own with no interaction from security whatsoever.I used to recommend this place to everyone coming through Charlotte for its fun atmosphere and good food. Now I can barely recommend the food and would honestly steer my friends to other places.

Nina  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 31 January, 2011

Moving south soon.. Do you think I'd fit into this club? 5'7 125lbs. 36 D. Size 4.. exotic long black hair... Mid twenties

joseph1k  on  The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 23 November, 2010

Not really impressed by this place. I was only in there for about half a hour. Then I bounced. I had more fun, at Paper Dolls. From some reason, this place doesn't excite. Maybe, I just went on the wrong night or something.

traveler..  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 29 July, 2010

needed to kno wht the age requirment for this club was. im from out of state just moved tryin to see were to work. is it 18 and over or 20 and a day or over 21 to work as a dancer!? please and thank u

FACTS!!!  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 9 July, 2010

Yes, the inside of this club is beautiful and all..... but the GREED of the employees is hainus!!! First off, they ROBB the customers like there is no tomorrow. The customers think that they are going into a vip room to just pay $500.00 for the hour on the girl they want to perform for them but in all reality... by the time your hour is up... you end up paying over a thousand. Dont believe me?? Go see for yourself. Plus all the managers in there have girlfriends that work there. They will be sure to set you up with their woman to make sure they make money off of you. And if you're a drug junky, just ask the main manager. He'll get your fix on!!!

GL  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 27 March, 2010

Rose is fairly new and well worth a visit. Wednesday and Fridays lunch is great!

You still looking for Cheryl  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 22 January, 2010

Cheryl is over a Uptown now. She is still her same sweet self. She is looking really good these days. I believe she is usually there earlier in the night on week nights.

Gumba  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 29 December, 2009

I was wondering if any MUSCULAR girls dance here? Thanks for your help.

Cheryl  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 5 November, 2009

I know Cheryl left a while back, but does anyone know where she went to?

Breathe EZ  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 27 October, 2009

smoke-free club on 1/2/10

wow!!  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 17 October, 2009

talk about the best time ever.... yes i paid 2000 for the private room, not fancy butt i did get the butt of faith. she also got us some blow very quickly all i had to do was ask.

Re: Cheryl  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 6 October, 2009

Nope, Cheryl left a couple of years ago.

Cheryl  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 5 October, 2009

I was wondering if a dancer named Cheryl was still at the Men's Club.

ex dj  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 8 September, 2009

brad even came on to me. i didnt wanna go back to work there. awkward when a dude hits on you

Ex co- worker tells all  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 5 August, 2009

This place has no respect for their emploees or their customers. Ive seen managers put any amount of money on their credit card. They will get them so drunk that they will hide the credit card receipt and have them sign off on it.U tell me how a GAY manager(Brad Fuller)can run a female strip club. shouldn't he be managing Chasers!!!!!!!!!!! if u need a good pick me up all the managers will direct u to the right person.I'm surprised they havent been busted for drugs or girls drinking already.. The doors should have been closed on them along time ago.

customer  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 29 July, 2009

she takes the customers home and uses them for what she can. once you have given her your services once she has used you for her gain...finito. ha.

About Club  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 10 July, 2009

Tell me more about this club. It appears to have the prettiest girls in Charlotte. Is thw upstairs experience worth the considerable premium paid for it?

Sweetie Pie  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 24 June, 2009

Where is my petite, part Italian, part Native American lovely lady? Why so little dialogue here?

Next Week  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 9 June, 2009

Who's the key talent next week? Katie, Dallas, who?

lloyd ace  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 25 May, 2009

she was in my houston club working for a few weeks. should be back in charlotte area now.

Talk to Me  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 21 May, 2009

Dallas, Dallas, Dallas ; Katie, Katie, Katie. You are a great businesswoman and lady. Talk ; tell me more.

HOUSTON  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 19 May, 2009

here is another photo with the black wig. what nights is she there ?

houston cust.  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 19 May, 2009

i am there once a month on business. looking for ginger, aka ginger moore, hailey or hailey moore. wears a wig. mostly red, sometimes blonde or black. anyone know when she works ?

Dallas - Katie  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 18 May, 2009

When does she work? I'll fly in from Miami just to see her if I can confirm that she'll be here.

Former dancer  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 14 May, 2009

I wonder if the club will go smoke-free BEFORE the statewide ban goesnt into effect 1/01/2010?

HATER  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 12 May, 2009

So what, a girl gotta make a little more $.

Lover x  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 11 May, 2009

My wife and I knew her from Greensboro. We do go to charlotte on the weekends 2 times a month. We used to buy from her but she cuts a bit much. You can taste the baking soda. We just bring our own. - L&T

willie t  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 11 May, 2009

its ginger and she is a great entertainer. yes she does get good blow. love the wigs too.

bruce baron  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 11 May, 2009

Ginger Moore, Hailey or Hailey Moore...watch out for that lesbionic psycho bipolar loser. she is a horrible person. she can get some good coke though.

RE: Dallas  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 11 May, 2009

A.k.a. Katie. Cute, petite, proper girl.

Zack  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 8 May, 2009

that dj with the weird chin is a piece of shit. i think his wife or girlfriend works there too- shes the ugliest chick in there with the nastiest boob job i have ever seen...i think her name is brenda or deborah. other than that, i have a great time at the club and the other chicks are hot.

Dallas Fan  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 30 April, 2009

Tell me a about Dallas-something other than that she's hot, which we all know.

NYC Gentleman  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 13 April, 2009

Dallas. I met her a few weeks ago. WOW. Beautiful and smart. She was also great to have a conversation with. Please share your experie nces and impressions. When does she work?

da'mond  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 2 April, 2009

there was a girl dark skinned real pretty.. Tera? she work there still? She was leaving one day I was coming in. Would love to know if she is still dances there? And if anyone has had dances from her where they rank?

m  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 29 March, 2009

Im a housemom in the detroit/ dearborn area I also run a small business as a traveling store selling dance wear, dance shoes, jewelry and other accessories. I do travel around the state and outside of the state at times and set up in clubs and give the girls an opportunity to purchase dance wear and things at very reasonable prices. I'm wondering who can I contact to see if I would be welcome to come to this club and let the girls see what I have to offer, I do have a few dancers that do travel with me and work the clubs im invited to for the nights im in town. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks Jo Ann

Reply to Sin  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 4 January, 2009

That would be Katana you are speaking of.

Sin  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 4 January, 2009

Whoever the half black/half Japanese girl is... wow. My friend and I both got dances from her. She is amazing.

Awesome  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 31 December, 2008

Had a great time there with Jewel...WOW...

Bart  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 22 November, 2008

Had an awesome time there last week, check out Kelsey if you get a chance!

Officer  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 29 October, 2008

See my review of this club in the club review section on 2/5 to 2/7 (page 3).

passin thru  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 21 October, 2008

Stopped in last week lookin for Lexi...about 6 ft tall blonde & about 30....Is she still here or did she move on??

upstairs  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 20 October, 2008

I was there in March and had a wonderful time. there was no upstairs then. how is it?

out of towner  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 16 October, 2008

was in the club last week and had a terrific time, everything was great and will definately be back. was looking for cheryl though, does she still work there?

Upstairs VIP  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 12 October, 2008

I see after taking guys money for a VIP membership for years they FINALLY got the upstairs done. I guess there will be some BJ's being given now. LOL

Great Food....  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 23 August, 2008

Eat at the Mens Club then go to the Gentlemen's Club on Woodlawn to party and have fun.

pilot  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 11 August, 2008

The club itself is nice, but some of the girls there were the rudest I have ever encountered. Dances aren't that great either.

Reggie  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 18 July, 2008

way too many dancers smoking

Waitress  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 30 June, 2008

How much do the waitresses average and what do they wear? Thanks.

Relocating  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 29 June, 2008

I have currently danced in Mi and Vegas and was thinking of relocating to NC. Was wondering if you need a dance card to dance in NC like you do in some other states. What are the tip-outs and how many girls work on average on day and night shifts. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

ncpimp  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 14 June, 2008

This club is very overrated. Bartender was rude.

wondering  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 20 May, 2008

How is the club during race week, more girls, more guys, or does it stay the same?

CorpGent  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 19 May, 2008

I visited the club last Wednesday, and it seems nice enough. The lobster was excellent!! The women are pretty and nice. Are there any black women? Names? I didn't see any during my visit.

Betzy?????  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 18 April, 2008

Does anyone know who Betzy Stevens is? Does she work here?

High Class club.....  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 17 April, 2008

or should I say its a high class rip-off. Apparently, if u are in the "in" crowd, XTRAS are available.

NC Dancer  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 25 February, 2008

Bad, bad lighting at this club.

Female Shooter  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 10 February, 2008

I am a female professional photographer in Charlotte looking for fit models to shoot on a TFP basis. You can see my work on modelmayhem my portfolio is 365969. This would be non-erotic photography. Email fly1981 @ gmail . com

Rodney KIng  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 9 February, 2008

Can't we all just get along?

Commanding Officer  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 8 February, 2008

Fuck yourself big boy!!!

Officer  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 8 February, 2008

Fuck you asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!

Officer  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 7 February, 2008

Please see my comments in the club review section for a review of this club. A VERY GOOD club overall.

VIP  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 12 January, 2008

The Men's Club is finally adding a VIP room and it's almost complete. Maybe they will finally be back to being the one of the two best clubs in town (along with UC). I have always enjoyed MC, but the VIP room is long overdue.

Seriously?  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 8 January, 2008

Escorts - your question is ridiculous. If that is what you are interested in, please don't waste your time here.

Escorts  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 3 January, 2008

I heard management pimps the girls out to anyone that will pay enough money. Is this true?????

Upstairs  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 24 October, 2007

These rooms are kept vacant and are never used for anything other than storing wine and cocktail napkins.

to upstairs  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 23 October, 2007

there are other places in charlotte to spend that "upstairs" money, Men's club is great to look but not touch, to have a fun time with the most beautiful ladies, but save the hands on fun for other clubs,

Upstairs  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 18 October, 2007

There are rooms upstairs. Don't know the price or protocol. Any info. for a guy with money to spend???

No VIP  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 15 October, 2007

No reason to get a lap dance.

BIG BALLER  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 21 September, 2007

Does morgan still work here??

Frank  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 17 September, 2007

Hey, what is the contact level at this club during the private lap dances? I'm not looking for extras, I've just heard some places make the girls stay a few inches from you all the time, and I'd like full contact if I'm buying a dance. Thanks!

faith  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 14 September, 2007

i love working here!!!! my black snowman travis comes in every night. nowhere else in charlotte can i suck upstairs to get my sniff at the bar!!!!!!

money  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 14 September, 2007

this is only a good club if you like to do blow, get ripped off, or spend high dollars to go upstairs to a private room for a real blow job or perhaps a train for you and your buddies. (trains only free if you are management) as far as the contact goes, there is none, for twenty dollars per song you get a girl two feet in front of you.

CHAR-BMW  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 29 August, 2007

Had lots of dances from a girl named Chasey. She gives the best dance I have ever had

new to charlotte  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 21 August, 2007

Wondering what the night shift tip-out is here? How long are the shifts, and what are the best nights to work? Also, is this the type of club you must have regular customers to see you in order to make any money? Info would be greatly helpful....Thanks!!!!!!!!

to curious  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 16 August, 2007

good luck on finding a club to pay for "accommodations". it is industry standards that you pay to work in strip clubs.

curious dancer  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 14 August, 2007

i as curious if you were looking for any black dancers and do you cover accomodations

MC Dancer  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 28 July, 2007

I have been working at the club for several months now and rarely make below $600 a night. I have worked at one other club where I made less and now I can't imagine making less than $600. It's not worth staying up all night and putting my body through the abuse for less than that.

hottie needs to know  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 26 July, 2007

does this club have a amatuer contest????? whats the prize? thanks

curious  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 26 July, 2007

whats the contact level at this club?

Dj  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 14 July, 2007

Are you hiring an experienced Dj anytime soon.Moving to Charlotte soon fromTexas.Any help would be appreciated.

Re: new dancer  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 11 July, 2007

let me know when you find a club making $500 a night. Ive been all over the US and still haven't found it. in the last 2 years money has declined. I use to make 3 to 5 a nite but not anymore unless your doing a little more than allowed. good luck!

new dancer!  on The Men's Club of Charlotte

posted on 9 July, 2007

is it possible to average 500 a night?..just wondering!!!!