Diamond Cabaret Comments

3.2

3177 South Highland Drive

Las Vegas, Nevada 89109

janasmerdova  on Diamond Cabaret

posted on 9 August, 2017

Hi,I need help with my work permit,please...

If you want to work in the US, you must have a pre-frozen, solid American employer. The whole work visa process begins in the US where your prospective employer goes to the nearest immigration service, today the DHS - USCIS (Ministry of Homeland Security), and in your favor filed a petition for a petition. The approval takes 2-3 months, and if it is positive, the petition is sent to our office and you can apply for a work visa in Prague, as shown on our site, http://prague.usembassy.gov/.

Forget about going to the USA as a tourist and heading for a trip. This is the way to close the door to the US.

Regards,

posted on 25 July, 2017

hiring hostesses and dancers

hiring hostesses and dancers

Click here to View Position

scladmin (management)  on  Diamond Cabaret

posted on 10 January, 2017

We have a new coupon offer. Half priced admission.

Click Here to Print

fritter17  on  Diamond Cabaret

posted on 26 June, 2016

Would give 0 stars if i could. Garbage club. Overpriced and they dont have anything. Girls were ugly af and small tits and tryna charge 40 for lap dance. Maybe if they pay me 10 bucks i would let them give me a lapdance. Also, the promoters only give a free limo ride to the club. Once you pay, they gone. You wont get a ride back unless you pay for a cab. Trust me and save yourself some time and money.

adamrod  on  Diamond Cabaret

posted on 4 January, 2016

I have been to Vegas numerous times and seen countless strippers and this place is by far THE WORST OF THE WORST!! First off, the cabbies are in cahoots with this club. They get a cut of your HIGH DOLLAR COVER charge. Yes, this is a nude club so NO ALCOHOL. The dancers were not good. Not talented and not friendly. The cocktail waitress was super aggressive and unfriendly. It's awful. Go somewhere else.

Johnnyboy123  on  Diamond Cabaret

posted on 2 March, 2015

SCAMMMM DONT GO. Trust me it's the worst place in vegas. $70 entry fee and there are no strippers. They ask you for $300 when you come in. AVOID!!!!

richard95  on  Diamond Cabaret

posted on 23 August, 2014

WORST stripclub experience of my life. Never ever ever ever ever go here. I have a one word description for this place... SCAM! Girls were extremely unattractive, manipulative, and sketchy. 50 dollar entrance fee and 20 bucks for a drink! 300 $ for a 30 minute lapdance and thats aside from tipping the girl just as much as the cost of the lapdance. Never ever. Horrible.

ryan123  on  Diamond Cabaret

posted on 18 June, 2013

This place is a fucking rip-off! Me and a friend got drunk as fuck and decided we wanted to go to a strip club, and we ended up in this shit hole. NEVER TRUST THE TAXI DRIVERS! They will lure you here by talking about complete nudity and shit, but DON'T FALL FOR IT!!!!!First they charge you 40 bucks in the cover and then charge you 20 for free drinks - which is mandatory. After a few minutes a girl will come up to you and lure you back to a private room - then they say that a private dance is 300 for 45 minutes! Drunk as we were we accepted, and it sucked. It was nothing special, it was just an average girl dry humping my leg for 45 minutes. A fucking rip-off and way too expensive...Now I regret that we fell for the trap and didn't go to a regular night club - where we could have found a 100 times hotter girl, going all the way with her - only paying for the taxi back home to the hotel.

XhXeXy  on  Diamond Cabaret

posted on 21 October, 2010

Don't, just don't.The one girl named Missy fell asleep while trying to get me to pay $300 for an "anything goes" lap dance. She was so doped up, it was really awkward. Thank god I wasn't hammered. This place was the worst. Oh yeah, their "all you can drink" is cans of Old Milwaukee.

AssnTits5  on  Diamond Cabaret

posted on 21 August, 2010

Yikes. In a town of overpriced entertainment and jacked-up-rate strip clubs, Diamond Cabaret stands apart. Its rates are so high ($45 cover charge for tourists) that it just feels like a scam.As @Dr. V. says, all nude lap dances are $40 (compared to $20-30 at other all nude clubs) and half an hour in the VIP room is $300 (with the rate going to $500 for an hour). Like other all nude clubs in Vegas, Diamond Cabaret does not serve alcohol. So it's pricey and you can't get drunk--convinced it's not worth it yet?Add on to this that the dancers seem pretty desperate to make money and this desperation gives the club a sketchy vibe. So it's overpriced, doesn't serve alcohol and feels sketchy. Skip this club. If you want all nude with no alcohol, head down the street to Little Darlings where at least the mood is festive.

Craig  on Diamond Cabaret

posted on 26 April, 2010

Wow! had a great VIP "experience" I think her name was Aubry, highly recommended!

maxxy1  on  Diamond Cabaret

posted on 28 March, 2010

Came here for a bachelor party stop because the groom to be wanted to see "fully nude". Well for sure this place did show everything but the question to be asked is did we really want to see it? When we arrived i had the same experience as other reviewers - whisked to the back where i was given the hustle but once i heard the prices i said i'd have to "think about it". After watching a couple of stage "dances" (a girl spinning around a pole taking one piece of clothing off each song) I gave the VIP room a shot. They gave me a "local special" - 3 dances for $100. The girl was cute but she really didn't do much - just a rather boring lap dance (just kinda sat there and grinded on my leg for one entire song) with some moments of panties down but never fully off. She was nice, just not $100 nice and I've gotten better for less in other clubs. The rest of the time there was spent watching girls on stage and not being really impressed. None of them were very attractive or seemed too enthusiastic to be there and the place was so dead on a Friday night it wasn't really interesting to be there.

It's been a while...  on Diamond Cabaret

posted on 27 September, 2008

...since I was here - last June, but I loved this place. Hope to be able to visit again soon.

Brian - Texas  on Diamond Cabaret

posted on 22 September, 2008

I agree very nice girls here, Envy was my favorite!

Jeff  on Diamond Cabaret

posted on 18 September, 2008

I really liked the quality of girls here, very limited silicone. Did a VIP room dance with Kaz and was very "satisfied".

Tyler R.  on Diamond Cabaret

posted on 27 August, 2008

Did a private room with Jessica, enjoyed every minute spent with her huge tits!

OZ  on Diamond Cabaret

posted on 25 July, 2008

This was our favorite of the three clubs we went to in Vegas. Little Darlings was also very good.

Jimmyhoe  on Diamond Cabaret

posted on 21 July, 2008

If your into 18 year old naked hotties this is the place to be. Cover charge is a little high but worth every penny.

Amazed  on Diamond Cabaret

posted on 19 June, 2008

Jasmine has to be the best looking stripper I have ever seen! A definite 10! This club overall has very good looking girls.

Carl  on Diamond Cabaret

posted on 26 May, 2008

I had a very good time here, private rooms are the best.

BOB -- MONTANA  on Diamond Cabaret

posted on 4 May, 2008

Went to Vegas for friends bachelor party, went to three different clubs but had the best time here. Savannah is the best stripper of all time!

John  on Diamond Cabaret

posted on 16 April, 2008

Finally! a club in vegas with real tits! We went to Spearmint Rhino and Cheetahs and seen nothing but silicone. Girls here are younger and naked, some are too aggressive though.

Marshall  on Diamond Cabaret

posted on 15 March, 2008

My Vegas trip is complete! Lots of dancers at this club, very friendly.

J.R.  on Diamond Cabaret

posted on 20 February, 2008

Savanah is incredible! paris hilton look-a-like!

Dan -Miami  on Diamond Cabaret

posted on 5 February, 2008

There are a lot of very good looking girls here and a couple big ones! had the best vip room experience in my 20 years of going to strip clubs!

David  on Diamond Cabaret

posted on 8 November, 2007

I went to this club during the SEMA convention last week and had the best time I have ever had at a strip club. There were a lot of girls, I had a dance from Alexis and would highly recommend her!

Tommy W.  on Diamond Cabaret

posted on 25 October, 2007

I went for a dance with Cherry she is definetly worth it, she is brunette about 5'1 and 90 pounds if that!

Li  on Diamond Cabaret

posted on 27 August, 2007

Had a great time with caz in the vip room, will be back to see you again!

VIP Man  on Diamond Cabaret

posted on 27 October, 2006

Does a stripper named Shannon still work there?

Nick D.  on Diamond Cabaret

posted on 24 February, 2006

This gentleman's club is a bit out of the way but it's nicer than anything we have in Washington State. I went here a couple years back with some friends after enjoying some beverages of choice at a local casino and was not disappointed. They have great ladies, when I went there they had all the Ms. Bud Girls there too. Not a bad night.

WOW  on Diamond Cabaret

posted on 20 August, 2005

ENTYCE is back............mmmmmmmmmmmmm this girl is off the hook!!! Got a VIP last night and this girl has the hottest pussy I have ever seen! Lots of nice young girls here.

Pussy surveyor  on Diamond Cabaret

posted on 16 June, 2005

This club is the Bomb. Hot I mean Hot looking girls. I've been to many a strip club around the world and this place Rocks!! This DJ here you have to love him, first of all he dresses like John Gotti (very impressive) and not only that he gets on the guys especially if they are not tipping the ladies on stage with really rude comments it's fucking great! I stayed 3 hours longer than I expected just to see him go off on some really cheap guys. Plus his accent , he must be from the east coast , a cross between Andrew Dice Clay and Sam Kinison, he must be from New York or Jersey if I had to guess. I would not be suprised if this guy ends up with his own strip club. Very Impressive! I give it a 10 !!

Stunned  on Diamond Cabaret

posted on 4 May, 2005

This place is nice. A little pricy but it was worth it. Lots of nice girls here. Had a VIP with a girl named rain who was really hot. And also with a girl named Tonya. This was my first time to vegas but I will return here. Went to some of the other clubs but this one was the hottest.

Happy In Las Vegas  on Diamond Cabaret

posted on 12 April, 2005

I have been to this place many times over the last 3 years, the girl are hot the place is hopping and the atmosphere is sweet, but the best thing of all is how well the ladies work with the resident DJ Frankie Fresh. Most people go to the strip club for the ladies but this kid rocks this place like no other with a wide range of music for everybody. This is my favorite stip bar.

Ike  on Diamond Cabaret

posted on 21 January, 2005

Alexis, baby, you made my visit to Vegas unforgettable.

george  on Diamond Cabaret

posted on 17 August, 2004

i had a great time at diamond. i am going back again in a couple of weeks. i would suggest taking your own car because the cover is only ten bucks when you drive yourself and that is with two free drinks. i didn't get a room, but i got several lapdances and will be back for those rooms in two weeks! rating this club a 9+