Little Darlings Comments

2.7

1514 Western Avenue

Las Vegas, Nevada 89102

Re: winston12  on Little Darlings

posted on 22 April, 2017

I googled that exact same thing. I met a stripper there named Asia in the last 90's. Still think of her.

dannyboy7  on  Little Darlings

posted on 18 September, 2016

Awful club. Feels gross and sketchy all around. Drinks and dances are overpriced and not close to worth the money you pay.

eddyL  on  Little Darlings

posted on 6 September, 2016

We normally goto another strip club in town, but decided we wanted to try an all nude one for a change since neither of us had been to one before. Always been to topless. Going here was a mistake. Positives (for us). We got in just before 6 pm on a Saturday and had no cover. Also, since we drove, we didn't wanna drink and drive. The cost of the sodas and red bulls were cheaper then the other strip clubs in town we've been to. Bartenders and door people were nice and friendly. So so and negatives for us. Being early, there were no dancers on the stages. The few we saw walking around or sitting around were all so so at best. By the time we left (after 9 pm) some nicer looker woman were coming in. The 2 women who came up to us right away when entering were really pushy for having so few customers in the club. The 3rd woman who came up was nicer, talked for a while before offering to do dances. Although she kept insisting to bring her friend over for both of them to dance for either of us at one time. Even after us insisting we were not interested in the friend. She (and her friend) claimed to be between 20 and 23 (or was it 24) but neither looked that young. Both looked at least closer to 30 or more. I decided for a couple of dances. The prices she quoted me was a little steep, but wanted to at least try. When getting to the back she informs me the prices are with "clothing on" and if I wanted to do "nude" or "topless" it's over double the price. Example is $100 for each song "nude" dance per song. $1,000 for an hour. Even with a sign posted in the back room with a price board, she claims the board was with clothing on, even though it did not say that anywhere. Of course, had I known that, would not have gone to the back.

dopeboy19  on  Little Darlings

posted on 15 July, 2016

Such a disappointing experience.I came with a group of 17 for a Bachelor party this past Friday night around 10 PM. We paid the cover, plus another $300 for a "private booth & stage" and a couple of hookahs. The place was dead, hardly any girls at all (or even many customers for that matter). One of the girls who did come by told me that "it wasn't worth her time to dance on our stage", and that she'd "only be interested in doing private dances". Nice, glad we just paid extra for a stage that they won't dance on. That feeling seemed to be pretty consistent with the rest of the girls that came by. For the rest of our time there, we only had maybe 4 girls come to us. I'd say we stuck it out about 45 minutes before we left, after spending more than $500 to get in. In addition to those problems, lets talk about some other issues they have:How about the fact that their ATM doesn't work? I'm no expert, but I think you would probably do better if customers had a source for additional cash in the club. Maybe then it would be "worth the dancer's time" to get on our stage?How about their weak audio system? From our booth we could hardly hear any music, and the DJ sounded like he was auditioning for the role of an adult in The Peanuts Movie.How about the A/C? It was so hot in there that even the strippers were uncomfortable wearing next to nothing. During my private dance, the girl had to stop multiple times and fan herself off because of how hot she was. Quite the turn on...I feel so ripped off here, I can live with everything but the $300 "private booth", which was such a waste of money. I'd have been better off taking that money and buying everyone in the group their own private dance. I have two more bachelor parties this summer that I am planning, and I was going to recommend this place (as we have minors in both groups) but now I think we'll have to go elsewhere.

felixnada  on  Little Darlings

posted on 28 May, 2016

Stopped in after a late lunch at Pine&Crane. Ordered a cappuccino with an extra shot and wow did she get it right. It was a cappuccino, not a latte!! Delicious and perfect! I will be back for sure.

Gianna  on Little Darlings

posted on 17 February, 2016

Is gianna still around or is she escorting?

Kite W.  on Little Darlings

posted on 30 December, 2015

Wow. When I lived in Vegas a few years ago, this place was alright. It was seedy, fully nude, and it was free cover for locals, all the time.Things have definitely changed here.There is a metal detector at the door now and they installed a metal hoop on stage. It was packed for a Monday night.They say it's a full nude club still, but now the dancers only pull their panties down a little bit, instead of taking them off entirely, which is pretty lame.I thought the second dancer on stage (Gabriella) was good looking, and I smiled at her. She came over a few minutes after she was off stage, which I initially thought was pretty good service, since I wasn't on the front row. As soon as she came over to me I said let's do a dance, and I walked with her over to towards one of the couches.She stopped me and proceeded to high pressure sales me for some $600 blah blah thing. It's a strip club, so I expect some high pressure sales, but this girl was off the hook. I practically had to argue with her for 4 minutes straight, and listen to her explain the prices from $600 all the way on down to $40 for a lap dance. She said that's what she charges. During her monologue, she asked me questions to make sure I wasn't a cop. When I passed her test questions, she started lifting my shirt, which covers my pockets, testing to see if I noticed her hands near the opening of my pockets. She had clearly done this before, and guys that aren't sober, could easily lose something to this grift. After removing her hands from my pocket openings, twice, and at the end of her tirade, I mentioned to her that lap dances are actually $20, and that that was all I was interested in.She reluctantly agreed and performed a lap dance that I rate 4 out of 10. At the end of the dance, she pushed again for VIP blah blah, and when I kindly refused, she told me I was a terrible person, and put her bra on and walked away . . . which was probably the most satisfying experience I had at Little Darlings tonight, since I didn't have to tip her . . . I think the only thing funner that a stripper could tell me other than that I'm a "terrible person" is that I'm going to "burn in hell," lol.The new management at Little Darlings clearly is either in on the pickpocketing or doesn't screen their dancers well.Either way, I won't be going back to Little Darlings anytime soon, and I'd stay away from Gabriella or whatever she changes her stripper name to next.

J  on Little Darlings

posted on 11 October, 2015

Does Kat dior stilll work here?

Johnson12  on  Little Darlings

posted on 2 October, 2015

Not worth it. 6 dollars for water. Very dark. Girls not attractive. Very pricey. Not worth the 35 entry fee. 60 dollars for 2 songs is crazy.

yanard12  on  Little Darlings

posted on 29 July, 2015

I'm writing this for all the locals. I have lived in Vegas for 20 years and I remember the first thing I did when I was 18 was come here. It was a wild experience. Naked women everywhere. Now I come here on Saturday nights just to have some fun with my buddies from work and every single time is a great time. The club also seems like they made some recent changes with the club because all the dancers are different and the front stage is way different. I would like to recommend coming with a friend because coming in alone is kind boring unless you are planning to get a bunch of lap dances.

Homer  on Little Darlings

posted on 14 July, 2015

Pixie is now working at the Spearmint Rhino in kabul Afghanistan

Harrison69  on  Little Darlings

posted on 11 July, 2015

If your looking for a good strip but not high priced this is the place. Girls are average to very good! The girls were not pushy on getting you into the back room. My wife and I had a lot of fun!

Jim  on Little Darlings

posted on 13 June, 2015

Did this place change owners? No longer a part of Deja Vu?

Jeff  on Little Darlings

posted on 10 June, 2015

Pixie no longer works here. Does anyone know which club she dances at now?

nickstrip  on  Little Darlings

posted on 2 May, 2015

So many sites give coupons, half off, get in free etc. This is not true! 35 cover for out of towners and locals pay half. Full nude that delivers. We paid 75 for a booth with huka that was great deal, most all the girls came and sat with us and smoked also chatted with us and just enjoyed us as we them. They claim new management? And prices change a lot. 40 lap dances with pricier options. 3 stages with 1 main, cute girls none look starved or fake. Friendly girls, down to earth and yes they bend the rules a bit but wouldn't recommend pushing that. Over all it was a good experience, limousine service or drive yourself. If you taxi it's extremely difficult to haggle cover prices or VIP services. Private rooms and loads of full nude, non alcoholic but juice and soda and HUKA fun!

Leo  on Little Darlings

posted on 21 March, 2015

Does Desiree work here? What days does she work?

harryharry  on  Little Darlings

posted on 9 March, 2015

Negative stars. I'm a local woman and it cost me $44 to get into this nasty, sleazy strip club just because I came by cab. On a FREAKING TUESDAY. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? fancy as$ night clubs charge less than that! The girls were OK but scam you into paying more for your dances. The signs everywhere say $20 dances yet one girl told me hers cost $40. Does she give herself 100% tip?Anyways, I will NEVER GO BACK TO THIS PLACE.

billtheguy12  on  Little Darlings

posted on 3 January, 2015

Little Darlings...where I lost my strip club virginity and also my latest fully nude strip club experience. I remember there being more beautiful dancers in the past (especially for a Saturday) but the real reason for a pedestrian rating was the pedestrian dancing and energy I felt from the stage. True, many of the other patrons were being stingy (Ol' man Jones would have tossed quarters of it were allowed)...but my girlfriend and I tipped and wanted more and better twerking. Darlings does offer the best for the $ lap dances at only $20.00 per session though. Their "private" cubicle style rooms (not VIP) haven't seem to be upgraded since my very first visit 10+ years ago. $150.00 for a VIP room will get you a nicer atmosphere and longer session though.

nickstrip  on  Little Darlings

posted on 3 January, 2015

Went on couples night with my wife, $6 cover and soda drinks included. Average girls with small chests. Most girls friendly and sat with my wife and me after asking, liked the respect given of asking first since my wife was there! $20 lap dances for couples on Monday nights. Even though most of the girls have small chests, the friendly girls made it enjoyable.

Jeff  on Little Darlings

posted on 11 October, 2014

Just wondering if Kennedy still works here? She's a stunning petite blonde that worked afternoons/early evenings.

tonycluber  on  Little Darlings

posted on 5 September, 2014

I love Little Darlings! I've spent several days in the club. And I got a lot of action. It's a dirty little place with $20 lapdances in the back, with no cameras! For those of you with your heart set on drinking this isn't your club, but I go there to get pussy.

Paxton?  on Little Darlings

posted on 14 May, 2014

What happened to Paxton?

Emily C.  on Little Darlings

posted on 19 April, 2014

This place is the worst strip club in the world I would avoid this place at all costs again, I would avoid this place. I think that the person in the front needs a new job because he gets the rudest person in the world award. All we asked was to speak with the manager and got escorted out

Pixie  on Little Darlings

posted on 23 March, 2014

Does Pixie still work here?

Franklyn  on  Little Darlings

posted on 9 February, 2014

I'm a fan of regular topless bars, but Little Darlings is awesome.Its the first fully nude club I've been to, and let me tell you...the girls are beautiful. And I'm picky.Some people don't like that there is no alcohol served, but it didn't bother me. I like this place. There was even karaoke this weekend! I will be back. They seem to have a lot of cool events all the time, too. :)

Clay  on Little Darlings

posted on 15 October, 2013

Roller, I think I might know who you are talking about. If I 'm right, she does get nude once in awhile on stage. Its rare though. Anyway, there are other hotties that give better dances. Why not try those instead?

Roller  on Little Darlings

posted on 13 October, 2013

The hottest dancer at Lil D's doesn't even get naked on stage. More importantly, her lap dances are just meh. My friends and I agree that if she gave good dances like some of the other girls, we would routinely spend our hard earn $ on her. Too bad, guess we'll kept spreading the wealth around.

Lap Dances  on Little Darlings

posted on 9 October, 2013

Are the lap dances here in a private room? Wife and I went to Sapphires and she likes getting lap dances but they happen in a very public area so she doesn't like doing that. Most guys would rather watch a hot chick getting a lap dance from a stripper than getting one of their own. She would definitely prefer a place that has at least a little more privacy to it.

S.C. Hoppin'  on Little Darlings

posted on 29 August, 2013

Stepped into the club this past June on a Sat night around 1-2am. I think this place has raised its cover charge way up, but at least they still serve free sodas. Some decent looking girls in here, with one young thin Latina being super super pretty. Turned her down at the shock of $40 dances (A less attractive girl offered $20 dances). Might have to have commit a sin and reconsider the $40 next time because I'm just not seeing enough super pretty ones.

Jerome  on Little Darlings

posted on 25 July, 2013

Watch out for pleasure. Nothing but hustle. We left and had a better time with Tiff at the Rhino.

JR  on Little Darlings

posted on 28 June, 2013

Had some fun at this club but ultimately left for the Rhino and had a blast with Soda and Tara.

bingo17  on Little Darlings

posted on 30 May, 2013

Im headed to vegas next month and planning to check this place out. Is it worth going for amatuer night? Also if I call the club and use their limo, what is the cover? What is it if I take a taxi?

winston12  on  Little Darlings

posted on 28 January, 2013

WOOHOO! FIRST TIME AT A STRIP CLUB! Loud music, indoor smoking, cheap drinks, and best of all, fully nude girls. They got a catwalk with 3 stripper poles and a center stage for one girl. It was a great experience, and I recommend it for 18-20 year olds. 21 and up are maybe a little too old for the girls there. I went there with some friends and I didn't want a lap dance because I didn't know what the stripper would do to me and I didn't want to pay $30 to be in a room for 5 minutes. But since it was my first time at a strip club, my friend bought me a stripper and room, and I had no choice but to go with her since my friend can't get his money back. Overall, it was a fun experience, and if I ever come back to Vegas again, I'll probably give this place one more visit. Tips:-Check their website for coupons for free admission that you can print out-Bring at least 20 $1 bills-Don't wear jeans or tight pants-Rub some cologne on your neck if you plan on getting a lap dance-Take a shower after leaving the strip club because every girl has the same scent and glitter all over their bodies-BRING YOUR OWN HAND SANITIZER-Most of all, enjoy the gorgeous ladies

Asia  on Little Darlings

posted on 14 January, 2013

Does Asia still work here?

Jerome  on Little Darlings

posted on 12 November, 2012

Hit this club with my boy Cole and had fun. Eventually we went to Crazy horse. Wrong move. We should have stayed at Little Darlings.

M T.  on Little Darlings

posted on 18 October, 2012

Never go here again! We got the VIP Package a some sort of charter bus picked us up right on time. Didn't even get in for FREE. We told the cashier that we had the Gold VIP Package charged us $35 x 7 people. Then went through metal detectors then told them we paid the VIP and said we didn't. Talked to the manager and they said once you pay you can't do anything. So we had to pay an additional $100 to get seated with Hookah. Hookah sucksBad serviceGirls are whack small titsGirls are lazyBetter off going somewhere else to be honest 18+ clubNo alcoholThey also said lap dances are $20 but girls are charging $30 and $40 for touchingWorst experience ever

Missy- Stay away  on Little Darlings

posted on 29 August, 2012

Met Missy the other night. What a rude dancer. Would not take no for an answer. Finally talked to manager. She left soon after that.

JR  on Little Darlings

posted on 29 August, 2012

Met a fairly young new dancer here the other night and had some fun. Eventually my friend was tired of the young girls and wanted to see women, so we went to Sapphire and OG. OG was better.

MIley  on Little Darlings

posted on 5 August, 2012

Does anyone know her schedule. Was there a few weeks ago. Love to do some dances with her again. Dirty blonde about 5' 2". cute personality.

LD visitor  on Little Darlings

posted on 12 June, 2012

Arrived before the rush, so nice to enjoy the girls before things got busy. Met up with Monica - had a fabulous time with her - so fun, gorgeous body, incredibly sexy. Awesome time with her.

Malibu  on Little Darlings

posted on 11 June, 2012

About six months ago had one dance with her and was done too. Took her friend for a VIP and have many times since. Every time I go in she comes up to me wanting a dance. I just send her on her way. Typical short sighted dancer wants a tip rather than continued business. Don't get me wrong I tip but I just don't want to hear it nonstop during the dance. Her loss

Stay away from Malibu  on Little Darlings

posted on 10 June, 2012

Went last week during the day shift. Decided to go to the back with Malibu. What a waste of time. All she does is talk Tip Tip Tip. This place is going down hill fast.

Daytime Spinners  on Little Darlings

posted on 29 May, 2012

Will check it out next week. Anybody to see? THX

Jel  on Little Darlings

posted on 29 May, 2012

Met an Egyptian looking dancer here. Anyone happen to know her name?

jimmybaby  on Little Darlings

posted on 7 April, 2012

Can anyone tell me if Stacia (not sure of spelling) still works here? Met her last year in April, real nice lady.

jimmybaby  on Little Darlings

posted on 8 March, 2012

Jimbo  on Little Darlings

posted on 20 February, 2012

It's too bad girls charge different prices for dances. My buddy got ripped off here. Left and we had more fun at OG.

Melissa C.  on Little Darlings

posted on 31 January, 2012

Came here early a.m. on a Monday morning while spending some time in Vegas. The girls here were a lot hotter than at other clubs in Vegas I've been to but they were way lazier. I didn't see anyone really dancing or climbing the pole or anything. They were just kind of walking around in lingerie on the stage. Could have been the time we were there but still, I want to see a show! I probably wouldn't go there again.

Jerome  on Little Darlings

posted on 22 November, 2011

Hit a bunch of clubs recent including this one which was recently remodel. We were hoping they would upgrade the private lap dance area but it's still not very private at all with excessive lighting back there. Everyone can still see everything when walking by.

D  on Little Darlings

posted on 12 September, 2011

My wife and I were htere on he 7th and Wehad a blast. Kayden gives incredible dances and h an amazing personality to match.

Victor I.  on Little Darlings

posted on 23 August, 2011

First Vegas Strip Club experience. Little Darlings was an amazing experience lol. Hottest chicks, all nude, best overall value compared to other Strip clubs in Vegas which are topless only and super expensive. Went on a Tuesday, and it was awesome, plenty of girls, good atmosphere. They say the lap dances are two for one on Tuesday but it seems all the strippers had their own price, some say $20 for a lap dance others $40. Either way, great experience, fine girls for sure. Will go again next time I'm in Vegas. The only complaint is the cover which is $30 for visitors, and if you get money out of the ATM there it's a $10 fee which is insane so bring plenty of cash.

fuckery12  on  Little Darlings

posted on 4 August, 2011

We went for a bachelor party for a friend. Extremely sketchy but it was super cheap. Some of the dancers threatened to throw us out because my friend didn't give them $40 for a dance, when we saw him hand them two $20s. Also, when we were just sitting and smoking hookah and having a good time, girls would come over and get angry at us for not getting a dance. It was awkward and sketchy and ridiculous. Never again.

jimmy  on Little Darlings

posted on 4 July, 2011

the worst club as diamond cabarret in lv. receptionist, manager(tall, glasses), most girls are arrogant, rude, pushy, cheat for dance time and request 40dollars i lost 500 dollars per night. toilet smells. waste!

Daniel  on Little Darlings

posted on 21 June, 2011

Yes, Allie was the BEST stripper I have ever had, period. I am not sure what happened, but I went into the club a few weeks ago and asked about her, and it turns out she hasn't been working there for a few months. I had to leave, as none of the other dancers had her awesome attitude, or boy for that matter.

coach  on Little Darlings

posted on 9 June, 2011

how grinding on the lap & bed dances

Nick H.  on Little Darlings

posted on 31 May, 2011

A group of my friend and I arrived at this place around six, and it was very desolate. There were three dancers in two hours and each of them did about three minutes worth of work. Though there was one very dexterous girl who was impressive, it was mostly depressed girls on their phones. Really a mournful experience overall. The only plusses were seeing the Make It Rain ATM machine (Why isn't this in Vons?) and said one dancer who managed to do more pole tricks in four minutes than I've ever seen.Also, I think the DJ/Announcer guy didn't even bother showing up for the first 45 minutes. We went over to Treasures and had a way better time. With alcohol.

larry1  on  Little Darlings

posted on 8 April, 2011

Best 20 doller's I ever spent. Girl's are sexy as f**k. Very talented and did I say smokin hot and they have hookah that's a plus. Lesbian friendly that's for sure. (:

Ellie S.  on Little Darlings

posted on 27 March, 2011

After finding out that most strip clubs in Vegas were 21+ (Yes, in Cali almost all strip clubs are 18+ due to alcohol laws) my gf and I had no choice but to come to this lovely hole in the wall. 30 dollars cover charge, not bad for Vegas you know? Or is it? The whole area looked shady, like So I keep an open mind and take a step in.. The real problem for me was that there wasn't really any "stripping" per say. The strippers would come out in their bathing suits.. then go to the back, take it all off then come out completely naked. WTF? Isn't that just getting naked then? Isn't stripping supposed to be sexy? Stripping done right is an art, but all these girls would do was come out naked and do the SAME moves. They would shake their asses around, spread their legs and shake their ass repeatedly and of course all the horn dogs would drool and think its the best thing on earth. Yawn.There were also questionable role playing and dancing.There was an act of grim reaper.. Yes she came out in a grim reaper outfit (with the blade and all) It was glorious. I was confused and started laughing. There's nothing sexy about a grim reaper... Why not have a dominatrix or something that's more appealing? Maybe it was supposed to be a representation of my female boner dying. There was also a strange part where they layed a blanket out in the middle of the floor and poured candle wax on their bodies.. Kinky? Nope.... for some reason it was just gross. It wasn't sexy, it was so forced and awkward to watch.They were so unattractive, physically and personality wise. There were also 3 strippers that made a huge fuss on stage. They were wildly waving their arms around at each other because nobody tipped them while they were on their poles. They were all mad and they even went up to a guy and started yelling when he gave them two dollars. Then she proceeded to flip him off. Errr... people pay you to STRIP, not to be a bitch. Like If you would just do your job and do it WELL, people would freaking tip you. Period. This is a service industry and you get what you work for. Overall, the girls were all around 6's. They were out of shape (stretch marks, pooches and tatts everywhere.. not that there's anything wrong with that but come on, you can see that shit at home guys). My real gripe is that they unenthusiastic and looked miserable! I swear, some of them looked like they would rather go to jury duty then to be dancing at that club... How could I be excited when they look like they'd rather be doing algebra?! I don't know where this establishment got these "dancers", it's like they just picked up whoever from the street.. but for Vegas I was thoroughly disappointed. When I come back again in a few weeks (when I turn 21) hopefully I'll visit a real Vegas strip club such as Spearmint Rhino or Treasures. I hear those are the places to go!Save your money for quality guys!

BostonAJ  on Little Darlings

posted on 25 February, 2011

I had a great time the other night at Little Darlings. The girls are young, beautiful, friendly and real. I had some great bed dances in the back and would highly recommend Victoria, and Mia. They are both very sexy and gave some of the lap dances I've ever had. I'll be sure to go back next time I'm in town.

Jerome  on Little Darlings

posted on 21 February, 2011

Club is ok. Great for watching hot young ladies but not worth the hustle for getting dances. Lots of upselling. Ended up having a wicked time at the Rhino.

Zan O.  on Little Darlings

posted on 5 September, 2010

Went about 3 years ago so not current but very fond memories. 18 and over at the time so it was perfect for my somewhat under 21 group. Had to pay parking back then. Weriod don't know if they were hustling us. 20 bucks to get in. Girls were hot. The show on stage was even hotter. Once of the best things that impressed me about this place when I went was the fact these girls didn't just take their clothes off they knew how to work the pole and some even teamed up on stage to do acrobatics. The best thing to end our night was their birthday special is when several girls get on stage with the bachelor or birthday boy and do a group dance and pose for a picture at the very end with all of their heads in the boys lap. lol awesome times.

Lexy M.  on Little Darlings

posted on 24 August, 2010

Little Darlings = FAILHeard this place could be a great fun spot for couples & has VIP booths with Hookah's but I guess I'll never REALLY know.- Called & spoke to Hostess to set up a VIP Booth Package which includes Limo Pick up- Limo driver called to confirm pick up time (12am)- Limo driver called 45 min late & apologized he is running behind but he is on his way.- Hour 1/2 Later Limo driver yet again apologizes and offer's discount on package- 2 HOURS later.. almost 2am, LIMO driver NEVER SHOWS UP and DOESN'T PICK UP PHONE OR RETURN CALLS.What pissed me off the most is this was all for my Fiance's Surprise 30th Birthday! Luckily the TOP CLUB of VEGAS "Spearmint Rhino" came through and their Limo picked us up in 5 minutes!If you want to take your chances and risk getting stood up then by all means go to Little Darlings. But if you want A+ Customer Service in a flash go with Spearmint Rhino instead. Your loss Little Darlings... was going to spoil my love rotten that night at your club. :oP

10uhC  on Little Darlings

posted on 21 August, 2010

visited thur 8/19. nice mix of girls; most friendly; lotta local customers-kinda gangish-but good security. too far from strip-but nude girls worth the trip

Scan Id?  on Little Darlings

posted on 26 January, 2010

Does this place actually make you give them a copy of your license? I would like to bring my wife here when I visit in March but I'll be damned if I let anyone make a copy of my license....

German Mike  on Little Darlings

posted on 31 December, 2009

Cherry is hot :) all the other girls ofcours are too :)

Daniel R. Edwards  on Little Darlings

posted on 15 December, 2009

Little Darlings Las Vegas is the only Strip Club I've ever been in since I turned 18 in July, and, as long as I am in Las Vegas, it will continue to be so. The girls are friendlier than at any other club from what I understand, they are "real" and the music has such a variety to it! It is a great place to go, and I highly recommend it. (cue Cheers theme music)

Bianlody  on Little Darlings

posted on 7 December, 2009

I love it its awesome i did have an awkward experience and had my boobs flashed to the world by a stripper but oh well im still in love with this place

Ben  on Little Darlings

posted on 20 August, 2009

last night was my b day and it was pretty much the best b day ever.. got in free vip hookah and he most amazing dancer ever :]

onara  on Little Darlings

posted on 17 July, 2009

Thanks for hosting the local Rock Naked Wednesdays, we all had an awesome time! Forgot to get this girl's name, but she was the only one willing to lie on the table. Little Darlings had beautiful girls with great attitudes and the place was packed all night. What a blast! Can't wait for our next visit...

B  on Little Darlings

posted on 27 May, 2009

My Buddies and I are coming into town and looking to have a great time. We're looking for girls more our age. We just turned 21. We're looking for girls 18-23. Does this club have many girls those ages? If not could you tell us if there is a club that does? Thanks

MB Biker  on Little Darlings

posted on 17 May, 2009

I live in Mytle Beach and Vegas has nothing over the strip clubs there. Where can I get extras at a strip club in LV?

Mike  on Little Darlings

posted on 30 April, 2009

Little Darlings is my favorite Gentlemen's Club in Las Vegas. Most of the girls are very attractive, very nice and a lot of fun to spend time with. And many of them give great lap dances. Dayja, Holly and Hazel are some of my favorites. Nadia and Mia are very good as well. Prices are reasonable and the waitresses are very attentive. Autumn is especially nice, very cute and has a great smile. She doesn't dance, but I like her so much I would come back just to see her.

Titsucker  on Little Darlings

posted on 24 April, 2009

the girl in the short pink hair got her dickkk cut offfff licking kyle from csn's mom who's real name is karen chasez and has a face like the csn baseball na dsoftabll team in the '08-'09 seasons only a mother could love like homsexual of the year justin timberlake all are jason vorheees nad like kyle from csn baseball now there is a face only a mother could love.

David Harlin II  on Little Darlings

posted on 14 March, 2009

I love Little Darlings. They have great service. Nice girls. Perfect dances. And Karina is one hell of a dancer so I recomend getting a VIP from her

To JR  on Little Darlings

posted on 9 February, 2009

Those aren't the only issues Darlings has. They have a cover charge for locals and they make you sign in upon entrance. Yeah, that's right you have to sign in!! Then they have mandatory valet parking in front of the club. Other wise you have to park all the way on the other side of the building. Who the hell needs valet at a strip club if your a customer? Last but no least, no booze. So Darlings has many many issues that would benefit looking into.

JR  on Little Darlings

posted on 6 February, 2009

Little darlings has some hot young ladies working. The problem we have is the lighting. It's horrible. Because is so well lit you won't find ANY lap dances on the main floor. Which is a major disadvantage to the customer. You can't see what type of dance you will be getting until it's too late and your already getting one. So dances are done in the back, but again with big time lighting issues. RED. That's all you'll see. Everyone including your dancer will look red and sunburned. Until LD wakes up and realizes these problems you probably be better off going to another club where you can get more intimacy and privacy.

Robert  on Little Darlings

posted on 6 February, 2009

Girls with piercings are hot especially that one in the pic!

Splooge?  on Little Darlings

posted on 19 January, 2009

Who is the best here to make me splooge in my jeans?

To Boston  on Little Darlings

posted on 6 December, 2008

Simple process - go to a club where you'd like to work during the shift you want and get hired. They will give you a Referral Sheet. Fill it out and go to the Sheriff's office on Cameron Street and obtain your Sheriff's card and you can go to work immediately - and the card is good for any club in LV.

Dancer from Boston  on Little Darlings

posted on 20 November, 2008

Was wondering if someone can fill me in.. I m thinking of flying out to vegas for a week or so, Hope someone can tell me how it works. Whats a typica night in terms of $? In the boston club circuit I would say I am one of the better dancers.

Eric Harder  on Little Darlings

posted on 17 November, 2008

Little Darlings was a great nude club. I enjoyed my night alot. thanks for making my trip to vegas worth while. Anastsia is a gorgeous and amazing dancer.

jacob noels  on Little Darlings

posted on 17 October, 2008

I had a fabulous time at little darlings of las vegas.The girls give better dances than any other club i have been to and im from portland! so ive been to ALOT of strip clubs. I got an amazing dance from a Suicide girl and a Texas looking blonde babe!

shawna danner  on Little Darlings

posted on 8 October, 2008

the girls are hot but the one with the 4 piercings in her lip is very trashy

great grind  on Little Darlings

posted on 4 September, 2008

I hit this club during my trip to vegas. Looks like night time has many more girls. But this is not to say a great time can't be found during the day. I had some awesome dances with the "new girl" who claimed she was only 18. I will definitely go back next time I am in town.

ballerinarocker  on Little Darlings

posted on 11 July, 2008

I just had my first lap dance at Little Darlings N.V. It was a fantasy I never knew I was missing! The Little Darling was confident and SEXY!

Zach  on Little Darlings

posted on 29 June, 2008

Little Darlings is great, I just turned 18 and we went there to celebrate. There was one woman named Tiffany. She was by far THE hottest girl there, and luckily I got a dance from her. It was great, and I can't wait to come back.

411 days  on Little Darlings

posted on 23 April, 2008

are the laps nude and how much? Joe

A. Nonymous  on Little Darlings

posted on 21 April, 2008

I have been there several times (around 1 PM) On a Sat, the girls ignored the (few) customers. On Friday, the girls are both pretty and attentive.

Sonny  on Little Darlings

posted on 20 April, 2008

I really enjoyed my time there all the girls were nice and pleasant I have to say it's the best stripper club I have ever been to and hope to go there again.

To 411  on Little Darlings

posted on 17 March, 2008

No!! Get a life, Sicko.

411 full service  on Little Darlings

posted on 17 March, 2008

seeing if fs if to be had at this club during days prehaps? Thanks, Baill

Price?  on Little Darlings

posted on 15 March, 2008

What do they charge for a bed dance here? How about a couch dance? Which is a better value?

To Russ  on Little Darlings

posted on 8 March, 2008

That could be the case, I guess we need a local to give us some info. The whole thing is senseless.

Russ  on Little Darlings

posted on 8 March, 2008

It may be that locals who receive a discount have their drivers licenses scanned and are asked to sign in, but why?

Tim  on Little Darlings

posted on 8 March, 2008

I never been scanned goin to this place.

To In the know  on Little Darlings

posted on 6 March, 2008

What about the scanning of the ID?

In the know  on Little Darlings

posted on 6 March, 2008

the sign in is only if you get a discount. Done know why but thats the way it works. Go figure...

To Never  on Little Darlings

posted on 2 March, 2008

Yeah, but if you don't sign in they don't let you in, right?

Never  on Little Darlings

posted on 1 March, 2008

Never sign in at this place. They want your signature on file in case they get busted.

Tim  on Little Darlings

posted on 21 February, 2008

Sign in? WTF? Who would sign in to get into a club?