Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas Comments

4.0

6007 Dean Martin Drive

Las Vegas, Nevada 89118

Blush  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 26 September, 2017

Is Jenna Haze planning to shit on the stage like she did a few years ago at the Blush club?

tomlawlerhustlersubscriber  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 15 January, 2017

good lucklarry!

Mistercap12  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 7 September, 2016

Took my girlfriends here for a bachelorette party. The place is fun. Definitely a good idea for an occasion like this.

danielson  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 6 September, 2016

Perfect place to go for a bachelorette party! Much more personalized experience than shows you can go to on the strip. Management was very helpful when a person in our party thought she lost her purse (we found it--phew!). I will be recommending this place to any ladies I know who are going to Vegas and I can't wait to go back myself.

stripforme123  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 5 September, 2016

Experiencing Hunk Mansion as my first male strip club, it definitely is an unforgettable experience. All the guys were so hot and sexy. And yes...I am still giggling and feeling hot each time I think of this place. I can't seem to shake off how sexy I felt each time they came around and lap dance (saying it mildly) on me. It was hard not give in when each time, they would ask with respect and gauging to make sure you are willing. Loved my time with J during the private lap dance (wink wink)!!! Hunk Mansion...makes me wanna come...back!!!

igor34  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 30 August, 2016

Throat still hurts from screaming and laughing so much. This was such a hilarious fun place. Went for a bachelorette party and my embarrassing friends got me on the stage to get dry humped by a guy in a firefighter costume to one of my main jams "I can tell you wanna..." and it rocked hahaha. I put a bill in my glasses and the guy literally sucked it out with his underwear. Talents all around! Take your horny girlfriends here.

justinlk  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 27 August, 2016

Came to this place and I have no idea what everyone else is thinking with any review worth more than 1 star, except they MUST be crazy. Please reconsider going here! I'm serious! I'm from Miami and we went to Vegas for a bachelorette. I've been to Vegas plenty of times but never done a strip club. We went on a Thursday and arrived close to 10 p.m. The place was pretty much dead. There might have been 6 other women there. The lights weren't really dimmed and the DJ was just plain bad. Paying $30 regardless of how they want to market it by including "free" things is terrible. I wouldn't have paid $5 for this place. The guys come up to you and talk but they don't really do anything sexy to make you want to get a lap dance or pay for anything. Normally, strip clubs have male dancers. This is what a strip club does...they get guys that are hot to dance and then women want to give them their money. It's a simple rule to follow. We stayed for 20 minutes before we decided to make a run for the elevator. Extremely disappointed and dissatisfied. Don't make the same mistake we did by letting the other reviews influence you into going. They must have never seen a man before or know what a strip club is. TERRIBLE!

scladmin (management)  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 24 August, 2016

Larry Flynt's Midget Wrestling

Join us for an unforgetable event

View Event on Strip Club Events

fisherdex1  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 24 March, 2016

This was definitely the HIGHLIGHT of my bachelorette weekend. I had been to a small male strip club many years ago in LA and I remember it being just ridiculous and thinking man, this doesn't even turn me on (unlike when guys go to strip clubs and totally get turned on by female strippers). I thought this experience was going to be the same, but I was wrong! The strippers are pretty hot (ahem, pitbull and mojito!), and I actually got turned on by one of them during my lap dance because he was THAT good. My gfs and I said we were just going to be there for an hour or so at max so we could go clubbing on the strip afterward, but we ended up staying here longer because we all couldn't get enough of the men and craziness, plus we all wanted lap dances!!! I now know why guys can spend hours and a ton of money at strip clubs haha. My gfs and I still reminisce about hunk mansion weeks later, talking about how it was the best life decision we made that weekend. If you're deciding between this and a thunder down under type of show, I would go with this all the way. This is way better, way more interaction, and overall guaranteed wild and fun time. Thank you for the best weekend ever!

Jamie G.  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 7 March, 2016

Hands down the most fun experience you'll have in Vegas with a group of girls, especially a bachelorette or birthday party. Why should guys be the only ones to have all the fun at strip clubs? The dancers here are not only handsome but sweet- you can tell they are also having a blast. The on stage dances are awesome and you'll feel like you're watching Magic Mike. Here's a tip- it's worth it to pay for the bachelorette or birthday girl to get an on stage dance. The pictures will be amazing.

DexterRexter  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 24 February, 2016

Lame is all I have to say. Went on a friday night and Only 5 dancers. The lap dances suck the men are more about showing you tricks and dance moves than grinding against you. Don't waste your cash here at all. There is a reason why after all these years this place doesn't have many reviews. The only plus about this place is the guys are nice to talk too. As for looks, most are skinny, not many are muscular, and a few seemed possibly gay.

yanard12  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 31 October, 2015

Ladies, skip the impersonal big name male revues and head to Hunk Mansion for your night out! They have someone for everyone, whatever your flava man, you'll find it there. Every guy, starting with the host, Thomas, the DJ, the bartender, and all the dancers, is there to make sure you have the time of your life, and they deliver the fun in spades. You'll get everything you want in a night out: drinks, dancing and attention - without the ridiculous hassle of your typical dance club.

dannyboy7  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 31 October, 2015

Perfect place for a bachelorette party. Everyone had a great time. Excellent service from the VIP host, bartender, and cocktail waitress Jakki. The dancers are amazing.

felixnada  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 19 October, 2015

Was not overly impressed. We have been talking about Hunk Mansion for a friend's bachelorette party for months and decided to finally book- the reviews sounded great, and we were so excited about the mechanical penis! We were all ready to throw down however much it would cost to get the bachelorette a ride on it! We called to book our reservation and the guy on the phone was rude. We specifically had questions about when to arrive in order to be able to sit all together and he told us he wouldn't be able to seat us together unless we reserved a table for more money. The table reservation included two free drink tickets each so we went ahead with it. Our driver was very nice and the ride was pleasant, but we arrived at Hustler? Everyone kept reassuring us this was actually Hunk Mansion though there was not a single sign that said anything confirming we were actually in the right location. We were able to go in fairly quickly, but in order to get to the male strip club, they walked us through the female strip club, which once again did not make us feel like we were in the right place since Hunk Mansion was so advertised as being geared towards women. When we got up to the venue the view was nice, both in scenery and eye candy, but the place was empty except one other party. Good thing we were pressured into buying the more expensive package to get a table together! We were swarmed with good looking guys, very nice, but also VERY persistent in pressuring us to buy expensive dances and drinks. I went with my friend to use our free drink tickets- she ordered champagne and I ordered wine. As she was talking to me, I witnessed the bartender begin to pour her glass of champagne, then when he thought we weren't looking, swap to another unlabeled bottle that was already open, then when she turned around he finished it off with the original champagne bottle. I told her what had happened and the bartender denied switching bottles even though I had watched him! He ended up giving her the rest of the mini champagne bottle for free after we complained. Later on we decided to buy shots- the special was $5 Malibu shots, and when they came out they were pink! Since when is Malibu pink? I might have overlooked all this if they actually had a mechanical penis as advertised, but there was none to be found. :( This was not our first rodeo, but definitely our last at Hunk Mansion.

fritter17  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 17 October, 2015

Does Hunk Mansion exist or is it Hustler??! I chose hunk mansion to avoid the possibility of running into the boys at the bachelor party. Luckily the boys were not there since we had to go through the women section to get to the male section. The limo driver was very very rude and it was insanely hot in the limo!!! The males at the venue were good....but not enough variety. The view and the actual venue was great though...and the drink prices were well priced.

timmykilla  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 15 October, 2015

My first time at a male club and I didn't know what to expect when I walked in with our group. It must've been a dead night as there were a few other women around the tiny ramp they called the stage. The lighting and the overall bare look of the place is what hit me the most. We had to get our own watered down drinks as there was one waitress who didn't bother coming around. I would highly recommend you know what you're signing up for one of their 'routines' when you get a stage dance for $60. I'll know what to expect on my next visit. Why come back? The men! They had the charm and persona to match their six packs and I love how they can read what you want and give you exactly that. We ended up spending the night hanging out with a couple of sweet, funny guys who made us feel so comfortable and not out of place at all. Cheers, Randy!! Aka, Mojito :) Please get an upgrade, a good interior design and some mood lighting, HM!!:)

Jamie J.  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 19 September, 2015

I love this place! I will be back everytime I come to Vegas. My friend and I had so much fun. The guys are super hot! Not to sure about "Ted", but whatever floats your boat, they have it . Hahaha. The $30 cover charge is a great deal for a limo ride to and from your hotel and 2 drinks. I would've spent more than that on just a cab. I liked that it wasn't too crowded and we were able to find a table, and this was a Saturday night. Waiting in line outside kind of sucked, but it went quick. My only regret is that I was so nervous, this being my first time at a male strip club, that I drank too much too quick and we had to leave earlier than my friend would've liked. I can't wait to go back, I've told all my friends about it and we'll have a much bigger group next time.

Big Bill  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 17 September, 2015

Wondering if there is a dancer still there. Tattooed right arm, tattooed tiger left breast, and both inner wrists. Goes by the name Lexi or Sexi Lexi.

rogerrab2  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 16 September, 2015

My friend and I went here for my birthday weekend a week ago today and boy let me tell you these men know what they're doing very sexy!!.we will definitely return...its going to be our tradition every time we're in Vegas, which is quite a few times a year thank you hunk mansion to the best birthday a girl can ask for..see you soon

james1412  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 14 September, 2015

my girls took me last week for my bachelorette party. i had so much fun. the 50 shades of grey guy was amazing he tied me up in chains and all. thomas went out of his way to find us a ride back to the venetian because no driver wanted to take us back we had a drunkie with us. he gave us a bucket in case and found a ride for us. i would recommend this place to anyone.

Julie M.  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 29 August, 2015

Great place to celebrate my girls last single days! Tons of fun great shows and reasonable prices

fuckery12  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 25 August, 2015

This place is A-amazing! If you are looking to just sit back have a drink and watch beautiful men dance this is the place to be!

Jennifer B.  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 24 August, 2015

The DJ plays great music! Drinks are strong! Dancers are sexy!!! Our bride is having the time of her life with the lap dances. Really enjoyed the champagne offered in our section. Good times were had by all!

Christina K.  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 5 March, 2015

This place is a BLAST!!! I went here for a bachelorette party with a group of girl friends and had an incredible time! I honestly couldn't stop thinking about all the lovely men after I left. :PNot only did all of the dancers have AMAZING bodies, they were all super cute too!!! And very talented! I was so impressed with how they all worked the poles --- LOVED the ones hanging from the ceiling. They were all, ahem, super "creative" with their sexy moves while hanging above the ladies!We paid to have the bride put on stage. We spoke to the dancer before she went up and explained she's a little shy and not to go too crazy. He did an awesome job of respecting our request - she ended up with a very sensual and impressive dance!!!!I also LOVED how all the dancers had different acts and costumes. It made was so entertaining and fun! We were all cracking up and giving screams of encouragement the whole night. I've done Thunder Down Under and was disappointed -- it was basically a slightly more risque Back Street Boys dance routine. Also, only one or two brides in the audience actually get special attention. EVERYONE who wants some attention at Hunk Mansion gets it! Annnnnnd it's fantastic! :DAlso, the owner Thomas was fantastic! He checked in on us throughout the whole night - making sure we were all happy and having a good time. He confirmed our reservation via text before we got picked up and kept in communication with me to make sure everything went off without a hitch! I wanted to really dazzle the girls with a limo to pick us up, so Thomas made sure one was available to get us!!! You can tell he really cares about his customers!I HIGHLY recommended this for bachelorette parties, birthdays, or just if you want to have an extra special night with your girl friends!!

joseph1k  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 10 February, 2015

This is the spot!! Always fun here, I've partied here probably 10+ times. The staff is really friendly and attentive, the dancers are always hot and keep it fun and interesting!! Love, love, love me some Hunk Mansion!!!

Johnson12  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 6 January, 2015

Went here for Bachorlete party. We were picked up by a SUV. The guy was about 20 minutes late but apologized when picking up saying something about traffic. He was a fast driver & made us feel comfortable when being in his vehicle.I was nervous when walking in because of the intimidating bouncers that greet you at the door. When you walk in there is a giant penis which is funny to take pics with. There is a guys side and girls side. Way more girl dancers then guys. We went to the section with the male dancers. The dancer who came to talk to me was Guido Torpedo. I told him right away I was not very comfortable & a little freaked out for what may be in store for me. Guido was very comforting & instead of acting how I thought a stripper would be he was sweet & listened to me babble for hours.I got a personal lap dance from him & before the dance he actually asked what I would like to see him in. I giggled like a school girl & told him I was not into g-strings or sparkly outfits. I asked if her had just a pair of jeans. He laughed & said he has his street clothes & usually doesn't wear them because they are restricting when dancing but said he would do it for me. When he came back I was still very nervous to get the dance so he gave me a few while I downed some drinks with the girls trying to get some liquid courage. When he came back the dance was great. I felt comfortable & he was not too pushy at all. For the 3-6 minutes he was dancing I was lost in the moment. Thanks to him for a great 1st time dancer experience. He represents your company well. The bartender that looks like Little Wayne was awesome. He kept our drinks flowing & was very easy to talk to. He was also smiling the whole night & taught me how to use a condom. On a HOOKAH that is. My only complaint about the mens side was a older blonde woman that must have been a manager of some sort. She lingered at the end of the bar & I felt like she was watching us the whole time. Very awkward feeling. The DJ was also cool & let us girls over take his booth requesting any dumb song we wanted. The place was empty so it felt like the whole place was to ourselves.The girls side was a lot bigger. When we walked over there TRENCH was preforming. We danced & singed along to all of his songs. Even got to sit in VIP with COOLIO.Yes, he is still alive. The drinks by the male strippers were decently priced but on the other side I paid $15 for a Corona. Ouch.The dancer were all kind making small talk whenever we would run into them. All around a cool place to have a little party at. And again Guido Torpedo was the best.

Chris S.  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 4 December, 2014

These guys are great, they know how to make the women happy. I recommend that you send your wife or girlfriend there to cut loose and have some fun. Management here is really nice and service is great. Lady's in Vegas are in for a treat.

Marisol C.  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 20 September, 2014

Came with the girls a few weeks ago as my friend was getting married. Club was very nice and the lady that seated us couldn't be more accommodating. Place was clean and the dj played a good mix.We were all feeling pretty good and maybe the bride a little too good lol. I got her a lap dance with Romeo. He seemed like a nice guy. What was very disturbing to me was that the bride was a little drunk and I saw that Romeo was taking advantage of her. He had his hand all the way up her dress which was very upsetting and them I saw him grab her hand and but it on his private.which he pulled out. This was so inappropriate and I felt he totally took advantage of her .I think it is fine to have fun but when someone crosses the line, that is going way to far.Club is nice if you stay away from him.

tonycluber  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 9 August, 2014

Came in on Friday night for one of my besties bachelorette party and we all left with a huge smile on our faces! It was all of our first male strip club experience and they showed us the time of our lives. My gf enjoyed her lap dances (on stage) and all the guys were good looking! We got the $300 bachelorette party package deal and it included a party bus to pick us up and back, lap dance on stage, light up tiara, champagne, and 2 cocktails each person mandatory (you pay at the entrance). I will definitely come back on special gno events! Thanks Hunk Mansion for showing us girls an awesome time!

Blondie N.  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 30 July, 2014

Such an amazing place!!! We came here with a group of 11 girls for my friends 30th and it was everything we could of hoped for and more!! Such a fun experience, the guys were very nice and very very built! Loved watching the guys and their routines, I can't say enough good things about Hunk Mansion!!! We seriously had the best time and I will for sure be coming back!!!!

richard95  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 3 July, 2014

This was the first male strip club I've been to and I was pretty disappointed. There were about 5 dancers and only one guy was good looking (IMO, see picture). He was also the only good dancer so they definitely saved the best for last. The first dancer from Cali was extremely awkward to watch, he must be new.I expected it to be much more fun and wild for a bachelorette party but it was pretty chill. There weren't very many people there for a Thursday night either.

eddyL  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 8 June, 2014

I came to Hunk Mansion April 11th 2014 for my 40th Birthday, not knowing what to expect, I was down for anything at that moment. Thomas was so pleasant and helpful as we were greeted and given front side stage seating VIP TREATMENT! The men were respectful and very tasteful, giving all the ladies attention as if they were the only one in the room. I was given two stage performances ,one by "Ready", and boy was he READY! so was I lol, the other gentleman "Speedy" I guess was funny as hell. I recommend this place if you wanna have fun that never ends........ladies bring your wallet thing's can add up. Is it worth it ? Hell yea! Beware of Dave the MEANIE he's a driver for the mansion, he will pick you up , and drop you off back to your hotel if the PRICE is right! Otherwise your stuck at the mansion, he will politely text you and say "you didn't tip so no ride home! plus I'm off". I simply laughed , I'm from Oakland BABY, I can get down. lol staff handle the situation well providing drinks to me and my girls as they hooked up a ride for us. Would I return yes . Thanks for a wonderful night fellas. I do apologize for this late review . Tameikia

StripClub431  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 13 May, 2014

If I could give this place 10 stars I would! First off, it was my birthday weekend and where better to spend it than VEGAS?! My best friend told me she wanted to take me to a strip club (my first experience at one) and let me just say that I was NOT disappointed. For start, it was only $30 for a ride to the club, admission & 2 drinks! When I got there, I was a little intimidated since I have never been to a strip club before, but all I can say is that from the manager (nice lady) to all the GORGEOUS SEXY BEAUTIFUL men, EVERYONE made myself and my girlfriends feel so welcome and comfortable. They were not aggressive or rude, they were all very kind and sweet and GORGEOUS (did I already say that?). My friend bought me a staged lap dance for $60 with my FAVORITE (Maggio) oh god, that man is just too damn fine. I felt a bit nervous, being a plus size lady myself to get up on that stage, but let me tell you they make you feel so comfortable! It was so fun and raunchy ;) All in all, I would highly recommend this place, especially if you've never been to a strip club and are a little intimidated. :) :) :) *still smiling*

JR  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 24 April, 2014

This club was dead. Had a much better time at the Rhino with NOElla.

Shena M.  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 18 March, 2014

I planned a bachelorette party for my friend and there were 6 of us. At first we chose the $25 pp package with limo pickup, admission and 2 drinks until I read in fine print does not include limo ride back to hotel. So then we went with the package of $45 pp to include limo pickup and drop off, VIP entrance, reserved seating, and 2 drinks. All along they tell you please do not be late for limo pickup so I made sure we were on time, however the limo was about 40 min late and not only that they show up in a shuttle bus!! Not cool! And there was another group of girls with us which was ok but not what we paid for. The driver did apologize and said there would be a limo to take us back. Then we pull up to Hustler club. No where in the info I looked up said it was at the hustler. Again no big deal but would've been nice to know that's where it was at. No VIP entrance needed cause there was no line and go in and no reserved seated needed cause it was almost empty. And it said on all info packed sat nights get there early. Seated limited! Ok so the male strippers were good with the girls and bride to be, however their bodies were all so stubly or prickly as though the hadn't been freshly waXed or shaved. A big turn off! Never the less we had a good time. I just wish it was a little more organized! Ands since we paid that much money and then had to pay another $60 to get bride onstage was a little much.

winston12  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 20 February, 2014

I had previously written a review giving Hunk Mansion one star because of an incident that occurred when I was given change after purchasing a drink. I am changing my rating from 1 star to 5 stars (which is the rating I would have given before the incident with my change) because the management of Hunk Mansion was diligent in responding to my concerns. Without making excuses they explained that they lease the space from Larry Flynt's Hustler Club. Regardless of who was responsible, I appreciate good customer service, and the follow up by both Tenya and Thomas was just that. I really enjoyed the show and will definitely return on my next trip to Vegas. I'll just make sure to carefully inspect my change before leaving the bar :).

Jel  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 24 October, 2013

Might have been an off night but the talent here wasn't very good. Left for CH3 and ultimately Spearmint. Hooked up with A devon.

S.C. Hoppin'  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 29 August, 2013

Hit this place up past June on a Sunday night near 11pm-12, whereby it was half-full with patrons. Every girl on the ground floor was sub-par. Management shouldn't be charging the hefty cover of $30+. (Following stop "Treasures" didn't charge anything!) Bounced after 20 minutes.

AssnTits5  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 31 July, 2013

Had a great time at the hunk mansion! The guys are ripped, friendly, and put on a great show - what more could you want?? For $20 bucks extra, we got a round trip limo ride which was a nice touch. The mansion is definitely a must for bachelorettes or anyone who wants to unwind. The host, Thomas, will personally see to it that you have a good time. Unparalled customer service! Will definitely be back here again.

Sherry G.  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 22 June, 2013

Best male strip club in Las Vegas! Came here for my best friend's bachelorette party. Hot guys, cheap drinks and round trip limo just to name a few things as to why I love this place. They have a 6' penis ride!!!!! Make sure your bachelorette wears something that lets her give it a shot, our bride had pencil skirt on and had to miss out. Great customer service, they really made us feel special and gave the bachelorette tons of attention. Thomas was amazing for dealing with all the changes I had to make to the reservation, you're a SAINT! Definitely will make sure the next bachelorette party I go to in Vegas will be here.

Larry Flints Hustler Club  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 23 August, 2012

Larry Flints Hustler Club ? 8/22/2012 WHAT A RIP OFF, They said that the second floor was more private and I would be happy with the show for only $480 they would put strawberries and whip cream on me and after they took my money they said it was only for a half hour but for a $1000 I could get one hours worth. I said start with the first bid and if I like what they were doing I would consider another half hour. Guess what all I got to do was to eat the strawberries and whip cream by my self , Beware of these pomises to get your money than you get HUSTLED

Derrick  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 2 June, 2012

Hi I was looking to see if a lady who used to dance a cheetahs dances here now. Her stage name was Meridian a petite skinny girl maybe 4'5". She once mentioned she'd consider working at hustler club. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

XXX  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 11 April, 2012

This club was impressive, the girls where hot, the drinks where cheap, the first floor was more like a rave party meets strip club, and the second floor was more of a low key louge complete with bar and stage and vip. Talk to one girl trixi sexy littel red head, she said sunday night was the night to go free drinks from 8 to midnight and not just well gets the party going.

S.C. Hoppin'  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 20 June, 2011

Hit this place up last Sept. 17 or 18 during their grand opening and one of the girls was letting me know that the place was able to fly in girls from other places to make it look busy for the time being. I think I spotted like one hot chick of many average girls. A major turn-off about this place is that its way too bright with its excessive lighting which doesn't create a comfortable feeling while getting dances.

Jimbo  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 31 May, 2011

The club is nice and seems to be doing fairly well unlike CH3 which was dead in comparison. That said, the Hustler club has an odd feel to it. Feels like your at a space age birthday party rather than a strip club. We left and had fun at OG.

vegas local  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 15 January, 2011

I decided to check this place out a second time since my first visit right after it opened last September. After about 15 minutes I concluded that the club still sucks - mediocre/ugly dancers with everything overpriced.

Murray  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 16 December, 2010

Great Club...great service, great dancers, great prices...best bargain in town and brand new---some view of the skyline of the Strip from the Roof Promenade on the third floor...VIP bartenders and cocktail girls are topless too but with pasties...HOT! What a Club.

ABC  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 16 November, 2010

This is the classiest and the most expensive club I've ever been to. I was shocked that most of the girls aren't as attractive as how nice and classy club is. Didn't get any dance with any of the girls, most of them are either look fat or unattractive looking with bad attitude to go along with.

X  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 3 November, 2010

Valey parking only here. No self parking. I went to the Rhino instead.

ComSawNewMix  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 28 October, 2010

Saw Movies. Saw 7 3D: Trailers, Posters, News, Rumors of Saw VII

Thumbs down  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 28 September, 2010

Vegas didn't need another big strip club and the new Hustler club doesn't bring anything worthwhile to the scene. I checked it out once and don't plan to go back anytime soon.

A .J. GARCIA  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 22 September, 2010

When is Sasha Grey coming to visit your club. I think she's really beautiful. I wouldn't mind getting her autograph. I seen her show she did in Australia , that was cool. She seems like a down to earth person.

w.arndt  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 18 September, 2010

DONT DO IT.....30 cover all mixed drinks 14 bucks....only saw one dancer that knew that the pole was more than something to keep them upright while scratching their labia and mock masturbating with all the allure of Andy dick in fishnet. SOME CLUB SHOULD STEAL THAT DANCER!!! She was working the VIP floor WED. 9/15 Caucasion with small delicious tits..Brn hair and ability to truly entertain and please.

a local  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 17 September, 2010

Could not have said it better myself

Fred Flyntstone  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 16 September, 2010

Visited on the opening weekend and it was shockingly unimpressive considering how much money was reportedly spent on the place. Seems like just another tourist trap/clip joint to me. Not a place that smart locals would want to waste time and money in. You will see better looking women, get better dances, and encounter fewer pompous jackass employees at other clubs in town.

FYI  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 6 September, 2010

Hustler is now open! Come join the party at the worlds finest ultra erotic events center!!! We have free drinks from 8pm till midnight sept. 6- sept 9 for all locals! Larry loves his locals and invites them to join him for drinks and fun.

prices  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 31 August, 2010

can someone give me info on the new mega club? what is the cover charge? lap dance prices? and hours of operation?

TommyG  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 31 August, 2010

The girls are simply the most beautiful girls ever assembled under one roof! It's like they were hand picked. Las Vegas is no stranger to strip clubs or hot girls, but it has never seen anything as nice as The Hustler Club. I cant wait to visit again!

Larry  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 14 August, 2010

Come and preview the newest adult entertainment center over 75, 000sq ft of adult fantasies. Ladies if you don't attend you will be missing the opportunity of your career to be part of the most exotic, upscale club ever to be constructed.

teebone  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 8 August, 2010

when is the new hustler in las vegas going to open?

Megan  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 29 July, 2010

I'm a new cocktail server for the club and I am just amazed at what this place looks like and the amazing potental that it has. I cant wait to share this with the rest of the world

xXmikeVepXx  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 26 July, 2010

I'm trying to open forum but sometimes there are no images on it :(

Pole Dancing Competition  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 18 October, 2009

I heard there is a Pole Dancing Competition @ CR Fannys in Easton Pa Wed. November 25th 2009 Big cash prize

Just me  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 24 August, 2009

One word, ANDY. Damn that girl is fine.

Star Scream  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 17 August, 2009

Rando? Ya mean the guy that looks like Mr. French from Family Affair?

It'll Take Time  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Las Vegas

posted on 2 June, 2009

With Rando running this place it'll be OK. Economy sucks now and when the big club opens they should be rockin!