Sin City Cabaret Comments

3.3

2520 Park Avenue

Bronx, New York 10451

Re: biggthuggy  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 4 November, 2017

This club got shut down a few months ago because some dancer was selling heroin out of this place and actually sold a kilo to undercover officers. Gus the Greek jack as wanna be owner is currently under investigation.

biggthuggy  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 28 June, 2017

time for me to check this place out. I will take the dancers shoes off. dancers must give me barefooted lap dances

jackal2000  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 6 April, 2017

haven't been here in a couple of years. I still think some of the waitresses should strip. one Latina wouldn't take her shoes off for me. jada from the key club told me what happened there.

stripforme123  on  Sin City Cabaret

posted on 12 October, 2016

Ok I went to Sin City 4 years ago and had an amazing time however when I went today there are some clear changes. The girls overall were about a 7 and the drinks are clearly foose. I know they got busted not to long ago for drugs but this place isn't what it used to be.

Kitty H.  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 1 October, 2016

Came to sin city for lunch on Friday and had an amazing time with the most amazing bartender EVER... She was funny and even helped me decide on lunch... Dj was on point too... Can't wait to come back to see Dani for lunch

rickywho2  on  Sin City Cabaret

posted on 11 September, 2016

This place is alright beautiful women walking back and forth. The dj plays great music. The theme of the place is okay not too much to be hiped about. The place is big has different sections with poles and dance floors. Every pole has a women some are great dancers some are just okay. The music is very loud so it's great. You can listen to it from every Angel. The bathrooms are clean well maintained. * Entrance $20* 2 beers $18* 1 hookah $40Pricey!A bit pricey on the entrance and beers but overall cool place to come too and see beautiful women. Prepare for the sticker shot. Place is expensive at the bar. Beautiful women all over. Parking lot next door but no need too theirs parking everywhere in the streets.

mathewater12  on  Sin City Cabaret

posted on 20 April, 2016

aw hell naw!so first things first sin city is a place you go to with low expectations. I've been to plenty of strip clubs from the finest to the whole in the walls, so i'm seasoned. Me and two of my friends (one celebrating her birthday) got there at 11:00PM. After a $20 cover, we had to go through airport security to make sure were are qualified to meet the "finest"... oh okay.we find a table and are ready to order. honestly, I came for the food because strip clubs, surprisingly, have the best food! (5 stars for the food)it took 30-40 minutes to "find" our waitress. where in the world is carmen santiago?.. how did they not know we didn't want extravagant bottle service? i could have been ready to spend my life savings. instead they prey on scammers, who don't even through their own money!!!! oh okay..after we "found" andrea we asked a few simple questions and her response, "idk it's my first day" and walked away.. oh okaythe strippers.... well i appreciate pole work so a few of them caught my attention. however, there were a lot of botched surgeries. there were women who looked like hybrid animals with ant asses. i mean if you like that cool but if you just had your surgery and you're still hard, lumpy, or your boobs look like sand bags, sit this one out mama. now this is my main issue!i ask them to break my $50 for singles and she gives my $40 singels back. off rip it feels a little short so i count it in front of her and say its the incorrect amount. she argues with me and finally gives me the difference. we get the check for our food and it comes to $46.00. no problem. i use my card and andrea is gone for 20 minutes. she comes back and i sign the receipt, but she still has my card.. oh okay. when she finally comes back, she has another receipt for $58.xx and tells me to sign. i'm like i already signed and this is not the correct amount. she took it upon herself to steal money from my card like i wouldn't notice.now i'm mad. she goes ummm no we include the tip. i said no you don't and don't charge an amount i didn't approve. she looked nervous and went to go "talk to someone"she comes back and said, sorry its her first night and she can give the money back. the fact that she lied and ran my card to steal money from me is out of line. she disappears. so we go to the bar to speak to the bartender. she blows me off and goes no we include a tip. i'm like yeah if i wrote one, which i didn't. i'm like no you tried to scam my card. look i know its hard out here but you got the right one today i'm calling the police bring your manager upfront. she looked nervous and tried to plead and apologize. its too late i filed a complaint and called my bank for attempted fraud. i know the bottle girls and waitresses steal and hustle money its nothing new but not on my dime. the police are doing an investigation now and my bank froze the transaction. the precinct said they are already doing cases for (sexual) harassment, supplying underage drinkers and more.not today.

Weedman420  on  Sin City Cabaret

posted on 25 March, 2016

This place is a disgrace! It deserves no stars! We (7 of us, 6 women and 1 guy) got there at 12:30pm. There was a line, security said the cover was $20. As we were standing on the line... FOR OVER AN HOUR IN THE FREEZING COLD, I saw groups of men paying the security off to get in. I also saw the security purposely tell people their "ID was no good" when it really was, just to get an extra pay off. Talk about classless. There was a sign that hung near the entrance that said in bold lettering, "DO NOT PAY SECURITY". Ha! That was a joke. So anyway, after they held us outside for over an hour, we get close to the front and a different bouncer announces the cover fee is $50...for everyone! Yeah right! You can't charge a 50 dollar cover and have such a low expectation in dress code. You can literally roll out of bed, sag your jeans put on your sneakers and they will let you in. All you have to do is pay the security at the door off and you will get right in. My people and I were utterly disgusted and left. It wasn't worth $50 and the bottle service we were going to buy. So we went to that other strip joint...you know...the one in Mt. Vernon and tried to salvage our night. Sin City really wasted our time and I will never try to go there ever again. For all that I can go to a nice lounge in the City, where there is a dress code and the bouncers at the door aren't holding people outside just to get handed some cash on the low.

dopeboy19  on  Sin City Cabaret

posted on 14 March, 2016

This place is a joke. I went last night looking casual but dressed in a $3K outfit while my boyfriend had Nike Chinos and sneakers and they said he couldn't get in when I previously called asking about their dress code... Sneakers were allowed over the phone but not in person? After we left there was ratchetness happening literally down the street. And then you see three average joes with bellies the size of Santa and cheap jeans getting in?? It's really quite comical because The Bronx isn't my scene but I went to celebrate a friends birthday yet I get accepted in everywhere in Manhattan? LOL, joke.

renje g.  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 16 November, 2015

+++- Forget the moniker, strip club chicken wings, these wings are better than a few of regular places I been to, add fries to make a great breast watching snack++- They do employ some talented and acrobatic models+- I liked the DJ (or whatever rotation they had). I was there from 10p-230a and heard the same song only twice+/-- Drink cost is $12-17, which is what one would expect- lots of fake bewbs (and fake butts maybe; I couldn't tell), if you're into that- Models are mostly Hispanic with a few African-American, if you're into that- For the most part, models are on the thicker side, if you're into that-- In my history of strip clubbing, I have NEVER been charged for change from 20s...You pay $20 and you can get anywhere from $17-19 back- $10 ATM fee makes me thankful I have Ally- Models are AGG-RESS-IVE, they will come up and start shaking 'it' in your face, all the time- Model sat in my lap without request, then demanded $20 after the song ended (That was the most listless lap dance in history)- Waitresses 'forget' about you if your at a table and not buying bottles (I guess that encourages you to leave)TIPS (and you don't have to give me 1s)- Tables start to fill up around 10/11. If you get there early enough you can stay all night if you please- This place would be better enjoyed with a group of people. This is not the type of place you'd enjoy, by yourself- Plenty of free well lit street parking by UPS on Rider- A polite no thanks will keep you undisturbed- Ladies, if you wear tight clothes, you WILL be mistaken for a model- This place is more of a nightclub that has naked-ity in the background

jachal  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 5 October, 2015

did they get rid of star. she is a scamming little flat-chested whore who only works weekends.

fritter17  on  Sin City Cabaret

posted on 21 September, 2015

Long and unnecessary lines, poor service, not worth you cover charge. Go elsewhere.

ghostlover20  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 20 September, 2015

I haven.t been here in a while. I hope they got rid of some dancers. let the others bare their feet and dance.

billtheguy12  on  Sin City Cabaret

posted on 21 May, 2015

So, I don't go to strip clubs often (this would be the second time I've ever been to a strip club in my life). Going to Sin City was nice. I paid $20 at the door on a Friday night.. We got a bottle for about $200. They sell food. And make sure you have all the cash you need before hand because the atm at the club charges your card a $10 fee.The bottle service waitress was really nice. The strippers were overall friendly, pretty and some were, in my opinion, fit. A hand full of the strippers were doing really cool moves on the pole. When you get a bottle, you sit in the area where the strippers walk around and give you lap dances. Some of the strippers can be touchy so have an open mind, have fun, and don't be a cheapo!!! Tip them good! Also, just always beware of your surroundings, I had my purse open so I could conveniently take out dollars and I'm not sure but when one of the strippers were picking up dollars after the dance, I think she was about to reach into my purse.Apart from that, the females were nice. I would come here again and I would recommend Sin City.

nickstrip  on  Sin City Cabaret

posted on 22 February, 2015

Worst experience ever. My coat was stolen out of coat check in the middle of the winter I was forced to go home with no coat. And the managers just played the blame game amongst each other and I was forced to buy my own coat back. NEVER COME HERE EVER !!!!!

tonycluber  on  Sin City Cabaret

posted on 4 September, 2014

I worked here for a year. F*** this place. Ignore it. Even came on my birthday, and the waitress (But of course) took advantage of my inebriation to get more tips.Waitresses are sleazeballs and WILL use tactics to make you tip them, without you knowing.Managers are even worse.The owner is the worse of them all.Save your money, unless you're one of those weirdos with a strip club fetish.Food is great, though. Shout-outs to the Kitchen! Those dudes always looked out for security.

Drizzle  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 4 May, 2014

Any pretty white girls with fat asses work here? If so who?

Dudley  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 30 April, 2014

Does yaris sanchez still work here?

wanted  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 30 March, 2014

waitresses should br allowed to strip out of their uniforms on their birthdays. lets spice up the day by seeing your favorite waitress bounce their tits around. some of the waitresses have better bodies than the strippers.

black mother fucker  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 29 July, 2013

here this cock is for your mamma !!

big n black  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 29 July, 2013

Gus u fucking faggot, ur bitches ripped me off and double charged my credit card WTF is up with that u cock sucking Greek fuck...I got a big black dick for you gay Greek ass pussy

David S.  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 6 July, 2013

I"m going to be broke if i keep coming here but those lap dances :D

Daniel G.  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 6 March, 2013

Hot dancers more like a night club a lot of couples here guess there into that kinda stuff. Staff is cool u know strip club equals dollar dollar dollar bills y'all That being said I must cleanse myself from the joy of that night.

Krystal P.  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 2 March, 2013

So this review is overdue. Disclaimer I've only been once.... it was amazing! Folks are right it gets really crowded your best bet is to get there early. We went for my boo's bday and got there around 9:15. There was no line, we paid a $20 cover and were able to get seats. Our waitress was beautiful and on it in terms of getting our drinks. it was empty when we got there and when we left around 1am it was really packed. What was great: lots of women patrons, 1's available, great priced drinks, and the dancers were friendly and great. We had one dancer dance for us most of the night, not only was she talented she was very sweet. All in all, get there early, leave reasonably and you'll have a great time. Be sure to take out enough cash the ATM is $10 fee.

Gino  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 24 January, 2013

Does Alana still dance there - tiny black women with cute a ..

Lisa J.  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 4 January, 2013

The only bad thing about this place is the owner/manager he's a tall slim white guy that wears his hair in a ponytail. He's not hard to miss, more than likely he's drunk or under the influence of cocaine. Of course no one will tell you this because they either don't know or afraid. Besides that I actually like the place it's just too bad the place is being misguided.

fuckery12  on  Sin City Cabaret

posted on 27 December, 2012

The other strip clubs in New York can learn a lot from Sin City.This is the only strip club in New York that I will visit on a regular basis. I normally go to other cities (New Orleans, Atlantic City, DC) for this type of entertainment because Manhattan and Queens clubs don't offer the type of experience that a couple can enjoy together. Sin City does. There are several reasons why Sin City stands out. 1) There is a mix of women here that includes various body types, races and looks (because not everyone wants a dance from a blond Eastern European lady). 2) The prices not ridiculous, even if you buy bottle service (I never get bottle service, but here it doesn't seem that bad). 3) The music is all hip hop and the DJ actually mixes once in a while instead of just calling up girls to the stage in that weird strip club DJ voice4) Girls go to this club just as much as (if not more than) the men. This gives the room a more laid back vibe since there isn't the overabundance of testosterone that infects other strip clubs. I've seen straight/ bi girls throw wig parties here and there are always groups of lesbians holding things down all over the room.5) The uncomfortable hands off policy that permeates other venues isn't really enforced here. I'm sure security is watching, but if the girl is comfortable with you things are much more relaxed.Now having said all that there are three things to keep in mind. First, if you decide to show up after 11, you will get a hassle at the door and you might not get in at all. Second, if you only stand by the bar you will be frustrated because you need to go to the main floor for the best time. Finally, this is still a strip club. If you don't pay attention to your money, you will spend all of it. Don't blow your rent money for one good night. If you want to spend a night in a rap video without getting your grill slugged up, go to Sin City. Just get there early.

maxxy1  on  Sin City Cabaret

posted on 5 July, 2012

got free pass at yankee game so stopped in after game at like midnight lots of girls not pushy at all i flagged them down try to hit up the skinny ones one of em was big and i didnt enjoy dance it actually hurt

harryharry  on  Sin City Cabaret

posted on 18 March, 2012

security guard was a tranny. she was overly agressive. too many girls with fake chests and heavy makeup working here. bar is in a secluded area in the bronx. do no go here. spend your money at a club in manhattan. i would never go there again.

Exotic  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 9 November, 2011

Does tatiana or envy stll work here? Brazilian natural plump ass. Evy is a beautiful exotic indian. Had a great time with them in VIP years back

New Guy  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 29 October, 2011

I dont kno about the manager Rob "skiing" He seemed fine to me. He was actually very nice and accomadating, he went out his way to make my first time there a great one. he had all these beautiful girls tend to me and my buddies and gave us complimentary drinks. we will definitly be back again.

All Over Towner  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 26 September, 2011

Ok fellas stopped in again. No smelly waitress this time. Little dead in there but it was cool. Pay right play right

All Over Towner  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 23 September, 2011

Ok so here it is I went here this week and yeah..definatley right about the tattoo birth mark waitress smell. Should be a trending topic on google trends. All the dancers were talkin bout it

s r.  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 22 September, 2011

When I go to Sin CIty its usually a Thursday night because its ladies nights. The girls are amazing! Their bodies are unbelievable. My only issue is that you can spend a lot of money with bottle service packages, but when the bottle is done, the treat you like you are taking up there space. My only other complaint is there is not a diversity in the girls. 95% spanish girls. But these are some of the sexiest spanish girls you will see. Parkin lot next door charged $20. Get there early so you don't have to pay a hefty door fee. You cant dance with your friends and you cant take pictures.

All Over Towner  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 18 September, 2011

Your right about the manager skiing. His names Rob. Havent seen the new girl who smells but ive heard about her from a dancers and friends. Gonna swing by this week.

K-Drops  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 18 September, 2011

Wow. Me and my buddy had the same waitress!! You nailed her smell dead on!!! Anyway all she did was sit there talking to the old guy manager with the red face and obvious powder problem judging by the way his jaw was swinging like Tyson in his prime.Think his name was Rob or Rod. Very bad service, and even worse smell.Worst waitress ever.

Bour Yother Dis ead  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 18 September, 2011

Stopped by twice this month. Both times got this ugly waitress who appeared to have a birth mark tattooed on her face.(Really how unoriginal can you be?) If your thinking that way she should have just had a pretty girls face tatooed over the ugly one she has.It gets worse. She smelled like someone had put old rotting fish into a bucket of sour milk and left it in the sun for 4 days. Yikes

Latinalover  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 11 August, 2011

Stopped by after the Yankee game this afternoon had some $5 beers (day game today) and spent some quality time with a sexy Mexican girl named Saphire. She has a perfect petite round ass and great eraser head nipples on her perky little tits. Very friendly and does nice grinding laps. Place is close to the stadium and good for pre or post game fun.

ghostlover  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 4 August, 2011

slow tonight. however, here are the hihlights: Rosie just kept avoiding me as she had a problem, Suki was great. i came close to nailing her as i got her to remove those boots for dances. as cute as natalie was, she would remove her pumps for me. also remember, barefooted dances are the best.

ghostlover  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 8 May, 2011

after seeing the fight, i got a hold of leggy latina who was very physical with her dances. she became more physical after i took her shoes off (bare foot dances are the best). she had a nice small ass. can't wait to do that ass.

Miss E.  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 6 April, 2011

-4 stars for the asshole bouncer that made us wait outside (in 30 degree weather with wind chill) for over 1hr & half. (Saturday night). The line only moved every half hour. Why treat your patrons with such disrespect I have no idea. At least a dozen people didn't bother waiting and just left.+5 star rating is for the girls dancing and shakin their big booty. I was celebrating my birthday with my friend who got a recommendation from her friend. After a $35 dollar cab ride up from Soho we just were determined to make it worth our trip. Once we were up in the front of the line the big black bouncer just lets my friend go in and leaves me out there. Ok we dealt with the cold long enough in our dresses and bare legs as it is. It wouldn't have bothered me that much if he didn't let a dozen other random people into the place that didn't even wait 2 minutes. The white bouncer seemed to be playing the "good bouncer" and kept pushing the asshole bouncer to let us in but yet didn't budge. I waited an extra ten minutes outside.So inside we dished out $30 cover each and got a hell of a pat down. Seriously. How much would the only white & yellow girl do in a strip club in the Bronx?? Luckily there wasn't a mandatory coat check. I've really only been to one other strip club in Las Vegas where I did get a lap dance. Honestly not my thing. But wow these girls here.... They got some moves. White girls just ain't got nothin' on these chicks. If I wasn't so ticked off with the beginning of my venture here I woulda gotten a dance or two and drank like a fish. But no. I really would like to go back but not with the bullshit I'd have to deal with to get into the place. Would loveta support you girls with a few hundred stacks of $1s but maybe when the doormen got their act together.

race policy  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 5 April, 2011

if you were a 35 year old dude white dude from jersey would you stop here after a yankee game?

ghostlover  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 22 December, 2010

i was here a couple of weeks ago and saw a skinny babe who only danced on stage and drank all. she was wearing sexy black pump. she was overdue for giving me some sexy barefooted lap dances.

adj1970  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 27 November, 2010

does celeste still work here

lushuslady  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 4 October, 2010

where can i get hydrogel shot done contact me 3473025807

Rich E.  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 2 July, 2010

I have to say this place actually has really good food!! I was extremely surprised to taste awesome chicken quesadillas and Buffalo wings from here! They have a great menu as well with a lot more selection that I haven't tried. I know....what am I doing eating at this place. But it has become tradition for many to go here a little early eat enjoy dinner and show then relax and have drink and party the night away! This place is located in a tough area of the south Bronx, but I find them to be very organized for an establishment in this area. It has become a frequent spot for professionals; lawyers, doctors, firemen, cops, and everything else in between. By the way, they do an awesome surf dance on top of the pole to the swag and surf song!

wakkaflaka  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 17 May, 2010

i went there on saturday nite and there was this girl with a buch of stars tattoed on her back named aaliyah or so she says.besides her breath stinking she was alright conversation. i ended taking her home that night to bk and boy did that pussy stink.it smelld like morning breath mixed with pepper and passion fruit. wipe the poles down girls and guys stay away from this dirty girl

Rip  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 28 November, 2009

Does Jimmy manage here?

JJ  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 30 September, 2009

So i'm wondering how much is at the door, lapdance and vip room. which girls give the best vip or lapdance, thinking about visiting this place and check out what's all about. thanks

X Sin dancer  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 22 August, 2009

Oh sh*t, mike from sin city is now managing players club, and last night was hot madd girls from sin city came thru for a party, too many women to count. well i guess sin city gonna lose their girls and customers. Gus gonna have stop sniffing to deal wit mike @ players club. Haha

Portia  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 3 August, 2009

Hello, i'm a dancer from the mass. area, and looking to find someone that does butt, or hydrogel injections. i have spent months searching, but haven't had any luck! i was pointed in this direction! please call this # with any info.. 518-428-9651. thanks ( serious calls only plz)

Mike  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 8 June, 2009

This club is very creative always something going on Lot of shows lot of selebrities lot of fun. The girls are hot, I would go here evry week.

bronxstripper  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 22 April, 2009

yea sistas this place stinks the money is shit and the management a bunch of greedy asses. the managers all walking arround so jacked up on coke up they dont know what day it is and the boss hasnt paid his liquor or food bill in moths, wouldnt be suprised if this place is shut down soon. da place stanks dont bother going there unless your looking for some crack to smoke.

sassy21  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 31 March, 2009

Gus the wanna be owner is a drug addicted bumb, and yes the girls are skanks, as this place has gone way down hill, it's also in a horrible crime / crack ridden south bronx neghborhood, so they cant get good girls that want to work there anyway and the ones that do make no money. might as well go to the NYC clubs, your much better off and you wont get raped by these hoodlums.

skank  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 11 February, 2009

well they only let skank whores work here. i was there the other day and the quality of girls is horrible. they need to do something about this. STAY AWAY

this is mercedez  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 19 January, 2009

hey do u think she good enough to work here???she's a thick italian...pretty blue eyes...full sexy lips...she knows alil pole wolr...gets along wit mostly everyone..she gotta lot of hataz..cuz she makes her money n worries bout herself...she dont fuk wit n e body else...so ya'll think she cute??

yeah thats what happens  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 18 January, 2009

you go to sin city or the crazy horse fuck that I will never go there

YOU GOT ROBBED!!  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 17 January, 2009

Silly rabbit trix are made for kidz!! Did ya know that?You aint nuthin cack baby! Your wifes a ho! Did ya know nthat???

my wife said when she fucked  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 16 January, 2009

I think is in your best interest keep mouth shut don't about my family

funny I was never robbed by any of you  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 16 January, 2009

first of all leave my kids out this they have nothing to do with this your going over the line and Jimmy kicking my ass is like you seeing your Dick Fat fuck it wont happen and why don't he come here on my turf oh yeah he ain't welcome here and he knows but any this my last message because fighting with you is going there a BIG waste of time

i fucked your wife!  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 16 January, 2009

Yo jan! you write like you talk! you sould like a complete meth-head haveing a melt down! Jimmy didn't get fired! HE QUIT! If you come down to CrazyHorse He is gonna kick YOUR ASS! Scruples sucks! Its a neighborhood bar that has strippers! Your wife is a crackwhore!Your kids are CRACKBABIES! You and your family aint gonna do nothing! Your all talk! Thats why you got beat down and robbed of your money, drugs, cd's and jewelry when you worked at crazyhorse!! Jimmy was right!!! Your all talk CrackBOY

oh yeah  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 16 January, 2009

none the girls there don't even own a car never mind have computer so who do think fooling your a bunch of bullshiters I will never go there again so don't worry about that there is nothing in for or any of my associates and there is a lot we roll deep and you know this because once know who you are and have idea who you are but your too BIG of a PUSSY to revel your identity my dad always you can't fight ignorance and you are as ignorant as they come so keep living your crappy little life keep my dick I mean my name out of your mouth

your still a pussy  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 16 January, 2009

keep hiding behind your computer call me a crackhead or my kids crackbabies you I'll kill you and whole family your a pussy jimmy didn't quit he got FIRED and BARRED he the worst manager in history of the club and we are packed day and night no bad economy at scruple's your just no your club SUCKS everyone knows it no from here would even bother going there in worst area on God's green earth its the pit's no liked Jimmy like no likes you nothing say is anything close to the truth if any of don't believe go see for yourself gee that is funny both my kids are in there own room and me and wife can't stop laughing at whatta joke all you are lol LMAO I'm 6 different record labels you can't phase me

Gisselle H.  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 16 January, 2009

Of course you shouldnt base your decision on my review because honestly Im not that "experienced"with strip clubs But if you are looking for more "manly"reviews than check out thestripclublist.comIt was pretty nice,the girls were okay..but there was sure a lot of waitress there..Its the type of club to let you get away with a little bit more than those high end clubs at the rest of the club.The girls here really do exotic dancing,not just on the pole.

one of the girls  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 15 January, 2009

JIMMY says You and Your WIFE are CRACKHEADS! Your club SUCKS! Jimmy quite cause your club suckS! Your kids got taken by the state and then were given too your wifes mother! Your wife is pregnant again, oboy! Shes a crackwhore that makes crack babies! See ya Crackjunkie!!

now that I proved nothing you said is tr  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 15 January, 2009

wheres your picture or you gonna be the pussy you are stay hiding behind your computer internet tuff guy its funny I never smoked crack in my life my girl you can see by picture is not fat and that is link to my to one of my mix c.d.s and I would put a picture of my kids up but I don't want sickos like you too see them oh yeah your mother was my biggest customer shit I sold her so much I don't have to sell it no more

Is this for real?  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 13 January, 2009

all this drama is this sin city or crazy horse Hey I was check to see where my old friends are these days This is DJ Jan remember me well I want everyone to know I'm doing real good I've been back at scruples in c.t. and I love being home I don't deal with none of this bullshit and I don't worry about the managers trying to fuck the girls or beat them up or none of the shit I dealt with working out there making chump change Yo Kev whats up big shout out cool ass dude come by and check me sometime or hit me on my space Scientific Sound it goes right to me

cam  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 12 January, 2009

is there a white dancer here, brown/blond hair, an accent, and a big tattoo on her lower back? i think she lives in connecticut. anyone know her name?

tracy  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 9 January, 2009

i really like this guy at front door(his name is Malcom)-i saw him there at thursdays, fridays and sat ...i got his number but im too shy too call him. does anybody know who i talking about!? and i wish too know does he is single or not? people! please let me know!!!

sexy  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 9 January, 2009

extasy no shes not-i didnt see her 4 while

re crazyhorse  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 7 January, 2009

john is no good!! chris is no good. they are the worst managers! chris and his crew are selling coke in there and john is just there to fuck girls. if they dont screw him they dont work! this place will be closed soon! it could have gotten better. they got rid of liz but john and chris? come on! you fired a drugg addict, and hired a drug dealer and a woman hittin pervert animal!!! what are these gumbas thinkin?!?!?

crazyhorse dancers  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 6 January, 2009

liz is gone get rid of john too!!!!! he is no good! he hits girls and beats them up!he is a big dumb animal! he is bad! Bingo and jimmy are great managers!!

sin -n- horse girl  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 4 January, 2009

work at both places and i must say tues and sats are back! "MO BETTER" since liz got thrown out! John and Chris is on da grind and stackin papper for the club! Bingo will be out the door soon ! they gots to get rid of dead weight and bring in new faces like chadd and jimmy "FO SHO" Holla@ ya Girl latinas up in this peice!!! ONE

re crazyhorse  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 2 January, 2009

his name is franky carreras. bka frankie the spic! he has not been seen since the news broke! pete john and charles would have killed his dirty rican ass!

Dubs  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 26 December, 2008

i remember Xtasy she was honestly the nicest stripper in the world. She was straight up the coolest chick to talk to but I haven't seen her in years. I know that was a long freaking time ago I saw her here.

crazyhorse dancer  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 25 December, 2008

liz does have a new boyfriend. she deserves it. he loves her and takes care of her. hes not married like that fat fuck peter! hes not fat like blobo peter. and he did not get her hooked on drugs and he don't give her drugs like porky pig does! he also does not beat the shit out of her like orca pete does! franky is a loving careing sweet SINGLE nice guy with a big company! he owns his own plumbing company and has more money than peter the rat!!! we have all met him he also take her and us girls out for drinks! liz has a future with frankie!! im glad she cheated on peter! peter is a broke loser!! Liz and everyone else knows hes a rat!!!!!

re crazyhorse  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 13 December, 2008

the spanish guys name is frankie! liz and franky mess around and hng out and go to dinner all the time. they been fuckin for a minute! everyone in the club knows about it! its old news. the only one who doesnt know about it is her husband peter!

crazyhorse person  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 13 December, 2008

liz got drunk last night. then she got coked up! she sarted harassin some of the black girls. she kept runnin to the bathroom with the bartender victoria and then she was seen tongue kissin the spanish guy that through the party down stairs by the bathroom.her and the blonde bartender angella was getin on stage and strippin and taking there tits out all night.they made more than the dancers!!!!

Xtasy  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 26 November, 2008

Can anybody tell me if Xtasy still works here? Let me know if you have any info. Thanks.

tracy  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 26 November, 2008

who is the guy at the front door ?

Upstate Karamel 34D-23-36...  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 18 November, 2008

What's good ppl? I'm a dancer about 45min or so away from you guys, how is the money at your club? I'm a hustler and pretty damn sexy from what I hear. What are the best days to come to audition? Whom do I speak with? How is the envirionment? I'd appreciate any feedback, thanks...

re re dancer  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 13 November, 2008

shut the fuck up you lowlife loser! nobody here likes you! you a four eyed waste of life!!!

mystik  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 12 November, 2008

glad u enjoyed my b day party....... i had a great time until well u know when.

re dancer  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 11 November, 2008

its all of them over there. pete, liz, bingo, chad . there all fucked up. they all are fucked up. rats, junkies, two face backstabbers and wannabees. you cant trust none of them. they lie. if you do a good job for them they talk about you.cause trouble for you and cut your days. they dont have two faces, they got sixteen faces!!! this place is run like shit! the only good person you got over here is jimmy. i know cause i work there. and jimmys ready to quit!! except for jimmy there all assholes at crazyhorse!!

sincity dancer  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 8 November, 2008

went to mystiks b-day party yesterday. had a great time! liz cam about 8:oo and then shit started happenin! by 2:30 place was a madhouse! liz was fucked up spittin and slappin people! yellin on the mic and talking crazy! this bitch is a fucken junkie! she was drunk, stoned and high! can you beleave the G.M. of a major strip club chain (just like ours) is aloud to act like this!!! this is why i dance here! the managers act like professional managers! not like junkie customers! WE MAKE MONEY$$$

borded chc  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 23 October, 2008

charles did not get fired, he took a leave of absense.get your story right.he will be back.

Nice tits  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 21 October, 2008

John McCain hired the same group of undesirables that trashed his own name a few years ago, to attack Barack Obama with the same rotten tactics that they used to attack him with. Robo calls is when you receive a phone call from a computerized voice, and McCain's latest Robo calls claim that Barack Obama is working closely with a terrorist. Those are lies coming from the same people who lied about John McCain a few years ago to defeat him in an election. Now, John McCain sold his soul to try to win at all costs, he is not the good man that served his country well a long, long time ago. He is one of them now.

re BMF  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 17 October, 2008

charles? thats too bad! charles was not the problem! you gumbas fired the wrong person. you should have fired liz!

black mofo gone!  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 17 October, 2008

ding dong, the black mother fuckers gone! big black charles is a crackhead! he got fired!fired! happy days are here! dominick is running shit now! we fell safe with him around!

Katera  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 26 September, 2008

Thinking about coming East in the Spring, what are the fees here? What's the hiring process?

happy days  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 22 September, 2008

liz got fired!!! she had a meltdown friday!! she attacked a dancer and some customers!!! she started screaming an crying and calling everyone "Black ass N*GGERS!" she yelled the word "N*GGER!" about 50 times!!

sin city  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 18 September, 2008

is the best club in new york .. no questions asked..

to crazy horse staff  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 16 September, 2008

i went to your spot the other night. all i can say is "DAMM!" liz is reallly one crazy bitch!! you all should leave and come down here!! we're hiring!!!"

NY Baller  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 26 August, 2008

Went here the other night and Jasmine and Reina gave me the best double dance ever. Anyone know what nights they work? Will defin. be back for those latin shorties.

Chooch  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 24 August, 2008

This is some funny shit on this page!! LMAO

BK Brother  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 24 July, 2008

Does Cukita still rock here? What days? Does a chick named Pebbles rock here? What days? Any sightings on either?

GUS FAKIRIS  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 11 July, 2008

all you people can suc? my dic , you low life mother fuc ers.you all wish you have what i had suckers.blaC ASS LOWLIFES.

HELP WANTED!!!  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 3 July, 2008

D.j. lou needs a assastant, lou the dj who is blind need help, his current assistant has been slacking off as of late and he need a new helper, job requirements--honest, hard worker who showers every day and has a valid drivers license-apply for job at sin city d.j. booth.

re fat albert  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 3 July, 2008

this guy smells bad. i herd he is a really suckie d.j. too! send his fat smelly black butt back to crazyhorse~~

broke down nig  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on 2 July, 2008

jullian is a fat blak nig! a blak cambells soup kid! cant be security! cause when fights broke out, , sambo ran and hid!!! hey hey hey its fat albert!!!