Sin City Cabaret Comments

3.3

2520 Park Avenue

Bronx, New York 10451

Re: biggthuggy  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on November 4, 2017

This club got shut down a few months ago because some dancer was selling heroin out of this place and actually sold a kilo to undercover officers. Gus the Greek jack as wanna be owner is currently under investigation.

biggthuggy  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on June 28, 2017

time for me to check this place out. I will take the dancers shoes off. dancers must give me barefooted lap dances

jackal2000  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on April 6, 2017

haven't been here in a couple of years. I still think some of the waitresses should strip. one Latina wouldn't take her shoes off for me. jada from the key club told me what happened there.

stripforme123  on  Sin City Cabaret

posted on October 12, 2016

Ok I went to Sin City 4 years ago and had an amazing time however when I went today there are some clear changes. The girls overall were about a 7 and the drinks are clearly foose. I know they got busted not to long ago for drugs but this place isn't what it used to be.

Kitty H.  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on October 1, 2016

Came to sin city for lunch on Friday and had an amazing time with the most amazing bartender EVER... She was funny and even helped me decide on lunch... Dj was on point too... Can't wait to come back to see Dani for lunch

rickywho2  on  Sin City Cabaret

posted on September 11, 2016

This place is alright beautiful women walking back and forth. The dj plays great music. The theme of the place is okay not too much to be hiped about. The place is big has different sections with poles and dance floors. Every pole has a women some are great dancers some are just okay. The music is very loud so it's great. You can listen to it from every Angel. The bathrooms are clean well maintained. * Entrance $20* 2 beers $18* 1 hookah $40Pricey!A bit pricey on the entrance and beers but overall cool place to come too and see beautiful women. Prepare for the sticker shot. Place is expensive at the bar. Beautiful women all over. Parking lot next door but no need too theirs parking everywhere in the streets.

mathewater12  on  Sin City Cabaret

posted on April 20, 2016

aw hell naw!so first things first sin city is a place you go to with low expectations. I've been to plenty of strip clubs from the finest to the whole in the walls, so i'm seasoned. Me and two of my friends (one celebrating her birthday) got there at 11:00PM. After a $20 cover, we had to go through airport security to make sure were are qualified to meet the "finest"... oh okay.we find a table and are ready to order. honestly, I came for the food because strip clubs, surprisingly, have the best food! (5 stars for the food)it took 30-40 minutes to "find" our waitress. where in the world is carmen santiago?.. how did they not know we didn't want extravagant bottle service? i could have been ready to spend my life savings. instead they prey on scammers, who don't even through their own money!!!! oh okay..after we "found" andrea we asked a few simple questions and her response, "idk it's my first day" and walked away.. oh okaythe strippers.... well i appreciate pole work so a few of them caught my attention. however, there were a lot of botched surgeries. there were women who looked like hybrid animals with ant asses. i mean if you like that cool but if you just had your surgery and you're still hard, lumpy, or your boobs look like sand bags, sit this one out mama. now this is my main issue!i ask them to break my $50 for singles and she gives my $40 singels back. off rip it feels a little short so i count it in front of her and say its the incorrect amount. she argues with me and finally gives me the difference. we get the check for our food and it comes to $46.00. no problem. i use my card and andrea is gone for 20 minutes. she comes back and i sign the receipt, but she still has my card.. oh okay. when she finally comes back, she has another receipt for $58.xx and tells me to sign. i'm like i already signed and this is not the correct amount. she took it upon herself to steal money from my card like i wouldn't notice.now i'm mad. she goes ummm no we include the tip. i said no you don't and don't charge an amount i didn't approve. she looked nervous and went to go "talk to someone"she comes back and said, sorry its her first night and she can give the money back. the fact that she lied and ran my card to steal money from me is out of line. she disappears. so we go to the bar to speak to the bartender. she blows me off and goes no we include a tip. i'm like yeah if i wrote one, which i didn't. i'm like no you tried to scam my card. look i know its hard out here but you got the right one today i'm calling the police bring your manager upfront. she looked nervous and tried to plead and apologize. its too late i filed a complaint and called my bank for attempted fraud. i know the bottle girls and waitresses steal and hustle money its nothing new but not on my dime. the police are doing an investigation now and my bank froze the transaction. the precinct said they are already doing cases for (sexual) harassment, supplying underage drinkers and more.not today.

Weedman420  on  Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 25, 2016

This place is a disgrace! It deserves no stars! We (7 of us, 6 women and 1 guy) got there at 12:30pm. There was a line, security said the cover was $20. As we were standing on the line... FOR OVER AN HOUR IN THE FREEZING COLD, I saw groups of men paying the security off to get in. I also saw the security purposely tell people their "ID was no good" when it really was, just to get an extra pay off. Talk about classless. There was a sign that hung near the entrance that said in bold lettering, "DO NOT PAY SECURITY". Ha! That was a joke. So anyway, after they held us outside for over an hour, we get close to the front and a different bouncer announces the cover fee is $50...for everyone! Yeah right! You can't charge a 50 dollar cover and have such a low expectation in dress code. You can literally roll out of bed, sag your jeans put on your sneakers and they will let you in. All you have to do is pay the security at the door off and you will get right in. My people and I were utterly disgusted and left. It wasn't worth $50 and the bottle service we were going to buy. So we went to that other strip joint...you know...the one in Mt. Vernon and tried to salvage our night. Sin City really wasted our time and I will never try to go there ever again. For all that I can go to a nice lounge in the City, where there is a dress code and the bouncers at the door aren't holding people outside just to get handed some cash on the low.

dopeboy19  on  Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 14, 2016

This place is a joke. I went last night looking casual but dressed in a $3K outfit while my boyfriend had Nike Chinos and sneakers and they said he couldn't get in when I previously called asking about their dress code... Sneakers were allowed over the phone but not in person? After we left there was ratchetness happening literally down the street. And then you see three average joes with bellies the size of Santa and cheap jeans getting in?? It's really quite comical because The Bronx isn't my scene but I went to celebrate a friends birthday yet I get accepted in everywhere in Manhattan? LOL, joke.

renje g.  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on November 16, 2015

+++- Forget the moniker, strip club chicken wings, these wings are better than a few of regular places I been to, add fries to make a great breast watching snack++- They do employ some talented and acrobatic models+- I liked the DJ (or whatever rotation they had). I was there from 10p-230a and heard the same song only twice+/-- Drink cost is $12-17, which is what one would expect- lots of fake bewbs (and fake butts maybe; I couldn't tell), if you're into that- Models are mostly Hispanic with a few African-American, if you're into that- For the most part, models are on the thicker side, if you're into that-- In my history of strip clubbing, I have NEVER been charged for change from 20s...You pay $20 and you can get anywhere from $17-19 back- $10 ATM fee makes me thankful I have Ally- Models are AGG-RESS-IVE, they will come up and start shaking 'it' in your face, all the time- Model sat in my lap without request, then demanded $20 after the song ended (That was the most listless lap dance in history)- Waitresses 'forget' about you if your at a table and not buying bottles (I guess that encourages you to leave)TIPS (and you don't have to give me 1s)- Tables start to fill up around 10/11. If you get there early enough you can stay all night if you please- This place would be better enjoyed with a group of people. This is not the type of place you'd enjoy, by yourself- Plenty of free well lit street parking by UPS on Rider- A polite no thanks will keep you undisturbed- Ladies, if you wear tight clothes, you WILL be mistaken for a model- This place is more of a nightclub that has naked-ity in the background

jachal  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on October 5, 2015

did they get rid of star. she is a scamming little flat-chested whore who only works weekends.

fritter17  on  Sin City Cabaret

posted on September 21, 2015

Long and unnecessary lines, poor service, not worth you cover charge. Go elsewhere.

ghostlover20  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on September 20, 2015

I haven.t been here in a while. I hope they got rid of some dancers. let the others bare their feet and dance.

billtheguy12  on  Sin City Cabaret

posted on May 21, 2015

So, I don't go to strip clubs often (this would be the second time I've ever been to a strip club in my life). Going to Sin City was nice. I paid $20 at the door on a Friday night.. We got a bottle for about $200. They sell food. And make sure you have all the cash you need before hand because the atm at the club charges your card a $10 fee.The bottle service waitress was really nice. The strippers were overall friendly, pretty and some were, in my opinion, fit. A hand full of the strippers were doing really cool moves on the pole. When you get a bottle, you sit in the area where the strippers walk around and give you lap dances. Some of the strippers can be touchy so have an open mind, have fun, and don't be a cheapo!!! Tip them good! Also, just always beware of your surroundings, I had my purse open so I could conveniently take out dollars and I'm not sure but when one of the strippers were picking up dollars after the dance, I think she was about to reach into my purse.Apart from that, the females were nice. I would come here again and I would recommend Sin City.

nickstrip  on  Sin City Cabaret

posted on February 22, 2015

Worst experience ever. My coat was stolen out of coat check in the middle of the winter I was forced to go home with no coat. And the managers just played the blame game amongst each other and I was forced to buy my own coat back. NEVER COME HERE EVER !!!!!

tonycluber  on  Sin City Cabaret

posted on September 4, 2014

I worked here for a year. F*** this place. Ignore it. Even came on my birthday, and the waitress (But of course) took advantage of my inebriation to get more tips.Waitresses are sleazeballs and WILL use tactics to make you tip them, without you knowing.Managers are even worse.The owner is the worse of them all.Save your money, unless you're one of those weirdos with a strip club fetish.Food is great, though. Shout-outs to the Kitchen! Those dudes always looked out for security.

Drizzle  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on May 4, 2014

Any pretty white girls with fat asses work here? If so who?

Dudley  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on April 30, 2014

Does yaris sanchez still work here?

wanted  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 30, 2014

waitresses should br allowed to strip out of their uniforms on their birthdays. lets spice up the day by seeing your favorite waitress bounce their tits around. some of the waitresses have better bodies than the strippers.

black mother fucker  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on July 29, 2013

here this cock is for your mamma !!

big n black  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on July 29, 2013

Gus u fucking faggot, ur bitches ripped me off and double charged my credit card WTF is up with that u cock sucking Greek fuck...I got a big black dick for you gay Greek ass pussy

David S.  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on July 6, 2013

I"m going to be broke if i keep coming here but those lap dances :D

Daniel G.  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 6, 2013

Hot dancers more like a night club a lot of couples here guess there into that kinda stuff. Staff is cool u know strip club equals dollar dollar dollar bills y'all That being said I must cleanse myself from the joy of that night.

Krystal P.  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 2, 2013

So this review is overdue. Disclaimer I've only been once.... it was amazing! Folks are right it gets really crowded your best bet is to get there early. We went for my boo's bday and got there around 9:15. There was no line, we paid a $20 cover and were able to get seats. Our waitress was beautiful and on it in terms of getting our drinks. it was empty when we got there and when we left around 1am it was really packed. What was great: lots of women patrons, 1's available, great priced drinks, and the dancers were friendly and great. We had one dancer dance for us most of the night, not only was she talented she was very sweet. All in all, get there early, leave reasonably and you'll have a great time. Be sure to take out enough cash the ATM is $10 fee.

Gino  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on January 24, 2013

Does Alana still dance there - tiny black women with cute a ..

Lisa J.  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on January 4, 2013

The only bad thing about this place is the owner/manager he's a tall slim white guy that wears his hair in a ponytail. He's not hard to miss, more than likely he's drunk or under the influence of cocaine. Of course no one will tell you this because they either don't know or afraid. Besides that I actually like the place it's just too bad the place is being misguided.

fuckery12  on  Sin City Cabaret

posted on December 27, 2012

The other strip clubs in New York can learn a lot from Sin City.This is the only strip club in New York that I will visit on a regular basis. I normally go to other cities (New Orleans, Atlantic City, DC) for this type of entertainment because Manhattan and Queens clubs don't offer the type of experience that a couple can enjoy together. Sin City does. There are several reasons why Sin City stands out. 1) There is a mix of women here that includes various body types, races and looks (because not everyone wants a dance from a blond Eastern European lady). 2) The prices not ridiculous, even if you buy bottle service (I never get bottle service, but here it doesn't seem that bad). 3) The music is all hip hop and the DJ actually mixes once in a while instead of just calling up girls to the stage in that weird strip club DJ voice4) Girls go to this club just as much as (if not more than) the men. This gives the room a more laid back vibe since there isn't the overabundance of testosterone that infects other strip clubs. I've seen straight/ bi girls throw wig parties here and there are always groups of lesbians holding things down all over the room.5) The uncomfortable hands off policy that permeates other venues isn't really enforced here. I'm sure security is watching, but if the girl is comfortable with you things are much more relaxed.Now having said all that there are three things to keep in mind. First, if you decide to show up after 11, you will get a hassle at the door and you might not get in at all. Second, if you only stand by the bar you will be frustrated because you need to go to the main floor for the best time. Finally, this is still a strip club. If you don't pay attention to your money, you will spend all of it. Don't blow your rent money for one good night. If you want to spend a night in a rap video without getting your grill slugged up, go to Sin City. Just get there early.

maxxy1  on  Sin City Cabaret

posted on July 5, 2012

got free pass at yankee game so stopped in after game at like midnight lots of girls not pushy at all i flagged them down try to hit up the skinny ones one of em was big and i didnt enjoy dance it actually hurt

harryharry  on  Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 18, 2012

security guard was a tranny. she was overly agressive. too many girls with fake chests and heavy makeup working here. bar is in a secluded area in the bronx. do no go here. spend your money at a club in manhattan. i would never go there again.

Exotic  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on November 9, 2011

Does tatiana or envy stll work here? Brazilian natural plump ass. Evy is a beautiful exotic indian. Had a great time with them in VIP years back

New Guy  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on October 29, 2011

I dont kno about the manager Rob "skiing" He seemed fine to me. He was actually very nice and accomadating, he went out his way to make my first time there a great one. he had all these beautiful girls tend to me and my buddies and gave us complimentary drinks. we will definitly be back again.

All Over Towner  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on September 26, 2011

Ok fellas stopped in again. No smelly waitress this time. Little dead in there but it was cool. Pay right play right

All Over Towner  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on September 23, 2011

Ok so here it is I went here this week and yeah..definatley right about the tattoo birth mark waitress smell. Should be a trending topic on google trends. All the dancers were talkin bout it

s r.  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on September 22, 2011

When I go to Sin CIty its usually a Thursday night because its ladies nights. The girls are amazing! Their bodies are unbelievable. My only issue is that you can spend a lot of money with bottle service packages, but when the bottle is done, the treat you like you are taking up there space. My only other complaint is there is not a diversity in the girls. 95% spanish girls. But these are some of the sexiest spanish girls you will see. Parkin lot next door charged $20. Get there early so you don't have to pay a hefty door fee. You cant dance with your friends and you cant take pictures.

All Over Towner  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on September 18, 2011

Your right about the manager skiing. His names Rob. Havent seen the new girl who smells but ive heard about her from a dancers and friends. Gonna swing by this week.

K-Drops  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on September 18, 2011

Wow. Me and my buddy had the same waitress!! You nailed her smell dead on!!! Anyway all she did was sit there talking to the old guy manager with the red face and obvious powder problem judging by the way his jaw was swinging like Tyson in his prime.Think his name was Rob or Rod. Very bad service, and even worse smell.Worst waitress ever.

Bour Yother Dis ead  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on September 18, 2011

Stopped by twice this month. Both times got this ugly waitress who appeared to have a birth mark tattooed on her face.(Really how unoriginal can you be?) If your thinking that way she should have just had a pretty girls face tatooed over the ugly one she has.It gets worse. She smelled like someone had put old rotting fish into a bucket of sour milk and left it in the sun for 4 days. Yikes

Latinalover  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on August 11, 2011

Stopped by after the Yankee game this afternoon had some $5 beers (day game today) and spent some quality time with a sexy Mexican girl named Saphire. She has a perfect petite round ass and great eraser head nipples on her perky little tits. Very friendly and does nice grinding laps. Place is close to the stadium and good for pre or post game fun.

ghostlover  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on August 4, 2011

slow tonight. however, here are the hihlights: Rosie just kept avoiding me as she had a problem, Suki was great. i came close to nailing her as i got her to remove those boots for dances. as cute as natalie was, she would remove her pumps for me. also remember, barefooted dances are the best.

ghostlover  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on May 8, 2011

after seeing the fight, i got a hold of leggy latina who was very physical with her dances. she became more physical after i took her shoes off (bare foot dances are the best). she had a nice small ass. can't wait to do that ass.

Miss E.  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on April 6, 2011

-4 stars for the asshole bouncer that made us wait outside (in 30 degree weather with wind chill) for over 1hr & half. (Saturday night). The line only moved every half hour. Why treat your patrons with such disrespect I have no idea. At least a dozen people didn't bother waiting and just left.+5 star rating is for the girls dancing and shakin their big booty. I was celebrating my birthday with my friend who got a recommendation from her friend. After a $35 dollar cab ride up from Soho we just were determined to make it worth our trip. Once we were up in the front of the line the big black bouncer just lets my friend go in and leaves me out there. Ok we dealt with the cold long enough in our dresses and bare legs as it is. It wouldn't have bothered me that much if he didn't let a dozen other random people into the place that didn't even wait 2 minutes. The white bouncer seemed to be playing the "good bouncer" and kept pushing the asshole bouncer to let us in but yet didn't budge. I waited an extra ten minutes outside.So inside we dished out $30 cover each and got a hell of a pat down. Seriously. How much would the only white & yellow girl do in a strip club in the Bronx?? Luckily there wasn't a mandatory coat check. I've really only been to one other strip club in Las Vegas where I did get a lap dance. Honestly not my thing. But wow these girls here.... They got some moves. White girls just ain't got nothin' on these chicks. If I wasn't so ticked off with the beginning of my venture here I woulda gotten a dance or two and drank like a fish. But no. I really would like to go back but not with the bullshit I'd have to deal with to get into the place. Would loveta support you girls with a few hundred stacks of $1s but maybe when the doormen got their act together.

race policy  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on April 5, 2011

if you were a 35 year old dude white dude from jersey would you stop here after a yankee game?

ghostlover  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on December 22, 2010

i was here a couple of weeks ago and saw a skinny babe who only danced on stage and drank all. she was wearing sexy black pump. she was overdue for giving me some sexy barefooted lap dances.

adj1970  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on November 27, 2010

does celeste still work here

lushuslady  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on October 4, 2010

where can i get hydrogel shot done contact me 3473025807

Rich E.  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on July 2, 2010

I have to say this place actually has really good food!! I was extremely surprised to taste awesome chicken quesadillas and Buffalo wings from here! They have a great menu as well with a lot more selection that I haven't tried. I know....what am I doing eating at this place. But it has become tradition for many to go here a little early eat enjoy dinner and show then relax and have drink and party the night away! This place is located in a tough area of the south Bronx, but I find them to be very organized for an establishment in this area. It has become a frequent spot for professionals; lawyers, doctors, firemen, cops, and everything else in between. By the way, they do an awesome surf dance on top of the pole to the swag and surf song!

wakkaflaka  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on May 17, 2010

i went there on saturday nite and there was this girl with a buch of stars tattoed on her back named aaliyah or so she says.besides her breath stinking she was alright conversation. i ended taking her home that night to bk and boy did that pussy stink.it smelld like morning breath mixed with pepper and passion fruit. wipe the poles down girls and guys stay away from this dirty girl

Rip  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on November 28, 2009

Does Jimmy manage here?

JJ  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on September 30, 2009

So i'm wondering how much is at the door, lapdance and vip room. which girls give the best vip or lapdance, thinking about visiting this place and check out what's all about. thanks

X Sin dancer  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on August 22, 2009

Oh sh*t, mike from sin city is now managing players club, and last night was hot madd girls from sin city came thru for a party, too many women to count. well i guess sin city gonna lose their girls and customers. Gus gonna have stop sniffing to deal wit mike @ players club. Haha

Portia  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on August 3, 2009

Hello, i'm a dancer from the mass. area, and looking to find someone that does butt, or hydrogel injections. i have spent months searching, but haven't had any luck! i was pointed in this direction! please call this # with any info.. 518-428-9651. thanks ( serious calls only plz)

Mike  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on June 8, 2009

This club is very creative always something going on Lot of shows lot of selebrities lot of fun. The girls are hot, I would go here evry week.

bronxstripper  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on April 22, 2009

yea sistas this place stinks the money is shit and the management a bunch of greedy asses. the managers all walking arround so jacked up on coke up they dont know what day it is and the boss hasnt paid his liquor or food bill in moths, wouldnt be suprised if this place is shut down soon. da place stanks dont bother going there unless your looking for some crack to smoke.

sassy21  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 31, 2009

Gus the wanna be owner is a drug addicted bumb, and yes the girls are skanks, as this place has gone way down hill, it's also in a horrible crime / crack ridden south bronx neghborhood, so they cant get good girls that want to work there anyway and the ones that do make no money. might as well go to the NYC clubs, your much better off and you wont get raped by these hoodlums.

skank  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on February 11, 2009

well they only let skank whores work here. i was there the other day and the quality of girls is horrible. they need to do something about this. STAY AWAY

this is mercedez  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on January 19, 2009

hey do u think she good enough to work here???she's a thick italian...pretty blue eyes...full sexy lips...she knows alil pole wolr...gets along wit mostly everyone..she gotta lot of hataz..cuz she makes her money n worries bout herself...she dont fuk wit n e body else...so ya'll think she cute??

yeah thats what happens  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on January 18, 2009

you go to sin city or the crazy horse fuck that I will never go there

YOU GOT ROBBED!!  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on January 17, 2009

Silly rabbit trix are made for kidz!! Did ya know that?You aint nuthin cack baby! Your wifes a ho! Did ya know nthat???

my wife said when she fucked  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on January 16, 2009

I think is in your best interest keep mouth shut don't about my family

funny I was never robbed by any of you  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on January 16, 2009

first of all leave my kids out this they have nothing to do with this your going over the line and Jimmy kicking my ass is like you seeing your Dick Fat fuck it wont happen and why don't he come here on my turf oh yeah he ain't welcome here and he knows but any this my last message because fighting with you is going there a BIG waste of time

i fucked your wife!  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on January 16, 2009

Yo jan! you write like you talk! you sould like a complete meth-head haveing a melt down! Jimmy didn't get fired! HE QUIT! If you come down to CrazyHorse He is gonna kick YOUR ASS! Scruples sucks! Its a neighborhood bar that has strippers! Your wife is a crackwhore!Your kids are CRACKBABIES! You and your family aint gonna do nothing! Your all talk! Thats why you got beat down and robbed of your money, drugs, cd's and jewelry when you worked at crazyhorse!! Jimmy was right!!! Your all talk CrackBOY

oh yeah  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on January 16, 2009

none the girls there don't even own a car never mind have computer so who do think fooling your a bunch of bullshiters I will never go there again so don't worry about that there is nothing in for or any of my associates and there is a lot we roll deep and you know this because once know who you are and have idea who you are but your too BIG of a PUSSY to revel your identity my dad always you can't fight ignorance and you are as ignorant as they come so keep living your crappy little life keep my dick I mean my name out of your mouth

your still a pussy  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on January 16, 2009

keep hiding behind your computer call me a crackhead or my kids crackbabies you I'll kill you and whole family your a pussy jimmy didn't quit he got FIRED and BARRED he the worst manager in history of the club and we are packed day and night no bad economy at scruple's your just no your club SUCKS everyone knows it no from here would even bother going there in worst area on God's green earth its the pit's no liked Jimmy like no likes you nothing say is anything close to the truth if any of don't believe go see for yourself gee that is funny both my kids are in there own room and me and wife can't stop laughing at whatta joke all you are lol LMAO I'm 6 different record labels you can't phase me

Gisselle H.  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on January 16, 2009

Of course you shouldnt base your decision on my review because honestly Im not that "experienced"with strip clubs But if you are looking for more "manly"reviews than check out thestripclublist.comIt was pretty nice,the girls were okay..but there was sure a lot of waitress there..Its the type of club to let you get away with a little bit more than those high end clubs at the rest of the club.The girls here really do exotic dancing,not just on the pole.

one of the girls  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on January 15, 2009

JIMMY says You and Your WIFE are CRACKHEADS! Your club SUCKS! Jimmy quite cause your club suckS! Your kids got taken by the state and then were given too your wifes mother! Your wife is pregnant again, oboy! Shes a crackwhore that makes crack babies! See ya Crackjunkie!!

now that I proved nothing you said is tr  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on January 15, 2009

wheres your picture or you gonna be the pussy you are stay hiding behind your computer internet tuff guy its funny I never smoked crack in my life my girl you can see by picture is not fat and that is link to my to one of my mix c.d.s and I would put a picture of my kids up but I don't want sickos like you too see them oh yeah your mother was my biggest customer shit I sold her so much I don't have to sell it no more

Is this for real?  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on January 13, 2009

all this drama is this sin city or crazy horse Hey I was check to see where my old friends are these days This is DJ Jan remember me well I want everyone to know I'm doing real good I've been back at scruples in c.t. and I love being home I don't deal with none of this bullshit and I don't worry about the managers trying to fuck the girls or beat them up or none of the shit I dealt with working out there making chump change Yo Kev whats up big shout out cool ass dude come by and check me sometime or hit me on my space Scientific Sound it goes right to me

cam  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on January 12, 2009

is there a white dancer here, brown/blond hair, an accent, and a big tattoo on her lower back? i think she lives in connecticut. anyone know her name?

tracy  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on January 9, 2009

i really like this guy at front door(his name is Malcom)-i saw him there at thursdays, fridays and sat ...i got his number but im too shy too call him. does anybody know who i talking about!? and i wish too know does he is single or not? people! please let me know!!!

sexy  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on January 9, 2009

extasy no shes not-i didnt see her 4 while

re crazyhorse  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on January 7, 2009

john is no good!! chris is no good. they are the worst managers! chris and his crew are selling coke in there and john is just there to fuck girls. if they dont screw him they dont work! this place will be closed soon! it could have gotten better. they got rid of liz but john and chris? come on! you fired a drugg addict, and hired a drug dealer and a woman hittin pervert animal!!! what are these gumbas thinkin?!?!?

crazyhorse dancers  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on January 6, 2009

liz is gone get rid of john too!!!!! he is no good! he hits girls and beats them up!he is a big dumb animal! he is bad! Bingo and jimmy are great managers!!

sin -n- horse girl  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on January 4, 2009

work at both places and i must say tues and sats are back! "MO BETTER" since liz got thrown out! John and Chris is on da grind and stackin papper for the club! Bingo will be out the door soon ! they gots to get rid of dead weight and bring in new faces like chadd and jimmy "FO SHO" Holla@ ya Girl latinas up in this peice!!! ONE

re crazyhorse  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on January 2, 2009

his name is franky carreras. bka frankie the spic! he has not been seen since the news broke! pete john and charles would have killed his dirty rican ass!

Dubs  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on December 26, 2008

i remember Xtasy she was honestly the nicest stripper in the world. She was straight up the coolest chick to talk to but I haven't seen her in years. I know that was a long freaking time ago I saw her here.

crazyhorse dancer  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on December 25, 2008

liz does have a new boyfriend. she deserves it. he loves her and takes care of her. hes not married like that fat fuck peter! hes not fat like blobo peter. and he did not get her hooked on drugs and he don't give her drugs like porky pig does! he also does not beat the shit out of her like orca pete does! franky is a loving careing sweet SINGLE nice guy with a big company! he owns his own plumbing company and has more money than peter the rat!!! we have all met him he also take her and us girls out for drinks! liz has a future with frankie!! im glad she cheated on peter! peter is a broke loser!! Liz and everyone else knows hes a rat!!!!!

re crazyhorse  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on December 13, 2008

the spanish guys name is frankie! liz and franky mess around and hng out and go to dinner all the time. they been fuckin for a minute! everyone in the club knows about it! its old news. the only one who doesnt know about it is her husband peter!

crazyhorse person  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on December 13, 2008

liz got drunk last night. then she got coked up! she sarted harassin some of the black girls. she kept runnin to the bathroom with the bartender victoria and then she was seen tongue kissin the spanish guy that through the party down stairs by the bathroom.her and the blonde bartender angella was getin on stage and strippin and taking there tits out all night.they made more than the dancers!!!!

Xtasy  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on November 26, 2008

Can anybody tell me if Xtasy still works here? Let me know if you have any info. Thanks.

tracy  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on November 26, 2008

who is the guy at the front door ?

Upstate Karamel 34D-23-36...  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on November 18, 2008

What's good ppl? I'm a dancer about 45min or so away from you guys, how is the money at your club? I'm a hustler and pretty damn sexy from what I hear. What are the best days to come to audition? Whom do I speak with? How is the envirionment? I'd appreciate any feedback, thanks...

re re dancer  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on November 13, 2008

shut the fuck up you lowlife loser! nobody here likes you! you a four eyed waste of life!!!

mystik  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on November 12, 2008

glad u enjoyed my b day party....... i had a great time until well u know when.

re dancer  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on November 11, 2008

its all of them over there. pete, liz, bingo, chad . there all fucked up. they all are fucked up. rats, junkies, two face backstabbers and wannabees. you cant trust none of them. they lie. if you do a good job for them they talk about you.cause trouble for you and cut your days. they dont have two faces, they got sixteen faces!!! this place is run like shit! the only good person you got over here is jimmy. i know cause i work there. and jimmys ready to quit!! except for jimmy there all assholes at crazyhorse!!

sincity dancer  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on November 8, 2008

went to mystiks b-day party yesterday. had a great time! liz cam about 8:oo and then shit started happenin! by 2:30 place was a madhouse! liz was fucked up spittin and slappin people! yellin on the mic and talking crazy! this bitch is a fucken junkie! she was drunk, stoned and high! can you beleave the G.M. of a major strip club chain (just like ours) is aloud to act like this!!! this is why i dance here! the managers act like professional managers! not like junkie customers! WE MAKE MONEY$$$

borded chc  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on October 23, 2008

charles did not get fired, he took a leave of absense.get your story right.he will be back.

Nice tits  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on October 21, 2008

John McCain hired the same group of undesirables that trashed his own name a few years ago, to attack Barack Obama with the same rotten tactics that they used to attack him with. Robo calls is when you receive a phone call from a computerized voice, and McCain's latest Robo calls claim that Barack Obama is working closely with a terrorist. Those are lies coming from the same people who lied about John McCain a few years ago to defeat him in an election. Now, John McCain sold his soul to try to win at all costs, he is not the good man that served his country well a long, long time ago. He is one of them now.

re BMF  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on October 17, 2008

charles? thats too bad! charles was not the problem! you gumbas fired the wrong person. you should have fired liz!

black mofo gone!  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on October 17, 2008

ding dong, the black mother fuckers gone! big black charles is a crackhead! he got fired!fired! happy days are here! dominick is running shit now! we fell safe with him around!

Katera  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on September 26, 2008

Thinking about coming East in the Spring, what are the fees here? What's the hiring process?

happy days  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on September 22, 2008

liz got fired!!! she had a meltdown friday!! she attacked a dancer and some customers!!! she started screaming an crying and calling everyone "Black ass N*GGERS!" she yelled the word "N*GGER!" about 50 times!!

sin city  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on September 18, 2008

is the best club in new york .. no questions asked..

to crazy horse staff  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on September 16, 2008

i went to your spot the other night. all i can say is "DAMM!" liz is reallly one crazy bitch!! you all should leave and come down here!! we're hiring!!!"

NY Baller  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on August 26, 2008

Went here the other night and Jasmine and Reina gave me the best double dance ever. Anyone know what nights they work? Will defin. be back for those latin shorties.

Chooch  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on August 24, 2008

This is some funny shit on this page!! LMAO

BK Brother  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on July 24, 2008

Does Cukita still rock here? What days? Does a chick named Pebbles rock here? What days? Any sightings on either?

GUS FAKIRIS  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on July 11, 2008

all you people can suc? my dic , you low life mother fuc ers.you all wish you have what i had suckers.blaC ASS LOWLIFES.

HELP WANTED!!!  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on July 3, 2008

D.j. lou needs a assastant, lou the dj who is blind need help, his current assistant has been slacking off as of late and he need a new helper, job requirements--honest, hard worker who showers every day and has a valid drivers license-apply for job at sin city d.j. booth.

re fat albert  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on July 3, 2008

this guy smells bad. i herd he is a really suckie d.j. too! send his fat smelly black butt back to crazyhorse~~

broke down nig  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on July 2, 2008

jullian is a fat blak nig! a blak cambells soup kid! cant be security! cause when fights broke out, , sambo ran and hid!!! hey hey hey its fat albert!!!

to lou  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on July 2, 2008

Hey lou, you need to do something about julian, he is a nice guy and all but he has some problems, first very bad body oder, second he is always eating and sleeping, i herd from a co-worker that they gave him a nickname, bb== bed and breakfast.

CH  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on June 18, 2008

Does CH really pay $75 a shift or is that just BS? If so I'll try it out. There's nothing to loose like that.

dancer  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on June 16, 2008

liz would never write this nonsence.someone is playing games, my guess is charles from crazy horse..stop the nonsence......

calling all ladies  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on June 15, 2008

crazyhorse is the place to work! many new changes. completely remodeled and undert new management.dancers don't pay for drinks while working a shift, ever. no housefees ever. we pay you to work $75 a shift to work when your booked! apply in person or call elizabeth boehmer the G.M. (914) 374-0644. get started today!!!

Lucki..  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on June 2, 2008

I was wondering if your currently hiring new entertainment.. And when would be the best time to audition..? Check out "Luckibitch myspace"(copy n paste) .. just Google me..lol

old customer  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on May 29, 2008

went to crazy horse for a chande omg! place is still fucked up! liz is still a mess. i remembered why i started coming here. i will never go back!!!!!!!!!!!!

smiles  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on May 28, 2008

i like the girls here and the semi-private dance area - but music is WAY TOO LOUD and mostly rap. older white guys who spend... will stay away if it don't change

question  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on May 26, 2008

how is it here? i was thinking of maybe bartending here, but i here mixed things about this club????

DJ MOE  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on May 18, 2008

ROCK THE HOUSE

Curious  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on May 8, 2008

Why do you allow people to make racist comments like that on the club website? Can't you get them kicked off the site? We all know exactly who is making those comments.

mesh  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on May 8, 2008

what's the 411 on tastey is she fuckin or what???

new girl  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on May 3, 2008

today was my first day. i really love this place. lots of money and even some of my old custies. kevin and gus are really nice. they know how to make a girl feel right at home. the house mom is nice. the d.j. (lu) was great. alot of girls from my old club are here. and the best part of all NO LIZ from the crazyhorse!!!!

hey fatman  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on May 1, 2008

you still the head garbage picker?, , , , you still part time security guard?, , , , , nuthin but a loser jig!!!, , , , go suck bingos mothers ass nigboy!!

lil big man  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on April 30, 2008

bingo the fat junkie sniffer blojob, , , , , his mother is a lowlife cunt, , , , bingo throw momma from the train!, , you belong back at the gas station pumpin gas, , , , your a nig lovin bitch!

Cosmic  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on April 16, 2008

I heard that something is wrong with Star. No one has gone near her for he last three weekends. Who has the 411 on this??

pebbles  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 18, 2008

catch pebbles at jersey girls in elizabeth, new jersey

hardcore  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 18, 2008

saw that nigga jose up in the crazy! nigga was talkin mad shit about all the girlz he boned in crazy & sin. he said erin, nikki, paris, ashley, symbol, and lorna! that lil nigga is a joke! thats why he got stomped up in the bada bing! nigga is a nobody! thinks he soooo cool! be up in that little black broke down rice burner!lil nigga should get a life! nobady sweats him like he says! nigga please!

troy?  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 13, 2008

where u at man? u need to come back

b'klyn lover  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 12, 2008

It is nice to be able to come to this club to watch dancers get lap dances with their shoes off. It is Very sexy to see. When they come dance for me, I will guarantee I will take their shoes off.

to gus fakiris  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 7, 2008

your momma is a smelly fat bitch! she sucked john lacounts dick!

CHC  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 5, 2008

Stop associating Gus with Crazy Horse he is nothing more than a customer over there I personally have no issues with Gus but anyone who does should take it on with him. It's not Crazy Horse posting these negative comments just Gus Fakiris himself. It is obviously that he is extremely bored and has no life.

to sin city  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 5, 2008

get a life and stop pimpin your mother malaka................from u know who

re lobsterboy  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 5, 2008

lobsterboy is gus fakiris!

Question  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 5, 2008

Who the hell is Lobster boy?

hey lobster boy!  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 5, 2008

pete banned you on our site!!haHAHaAHHA! Now i see you have hijacked sin citys site! get a life loser! if it ain't about girls it does not need to be on anysite!

to gus  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 5, 2008

your mother was a mobbed up ho!! bingo, murphy, charles, lacount and arms ran a train on that whore! YEP!

Re  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 5, 2008

Yes it is true the Gus from Crazy Horse likes to beat women he thinks if he buys her a few things then he doesn't have to respect her. Be careful of him ladies he gives Greek men a bad name.

heavycrusher  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 4, 2008

youb are all troll bitches!!, , , , , , , , , tramp ho junkie blojobs!

dancer  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 4, 2008

it is true!!!he beats all the woman he dates!!!

to gus  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 4, 2008

is it true you beat up missy, sasha, jules, issabella and bella?

magic  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 4, 2008

gus fakiris is a loser! he has no respect! he does not respect any dancers! hey , it's just a job! we are woman, ladies mothers too! he is a lowlife!!!

to gus  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 1, 2008

gus fakiris is a loser his mother sucks cock!!!!

idiots  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on February 29, 2008

all the shit your talking about gus is not our gus so keep your garbage at crazy horse!!!!!sin city is a great club there is not a club in new york that can come close to being a club like we have!!!so eat your hearts out crazy horse your club sucks!!!!!

bam bam  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on February 28, 2008

shorty wit the stars her name is blue and she got married to sum white fat fuck

gus  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on February 28, 2008

yea your mother knows, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Re gus  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on February 28, 2008

Does anyone know if gus shaved his back yet???

I love her stars  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on February 23, 2008

any one knows what happen to shorty with the stars tat on her left thigh? she's mean but god knows how bad I want her!!!!!!!!

to heavy crusher  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on February 22, 2008

your mom is hot gus! she can give me extras in the V.I.P anytime!

good guy  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on February 20, 2008

does gus fakiris' mother still work here? she is really hot and has a fine ass!

Bachelor Party??  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on February 19, 2008

Is the V.I.P. room big enough to have a bachelor party or do we have to be with the regulars too?

Pebbles Fan  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on February 15, 2008

U sure; I was in here 3 weeks ago and she was there; the ass had be trank. If so, you know what new spot she rocking at?

re pebbles fan  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on February 15, 2008

scar face fatty got fired awhile ago holla!!!!!!!!!!

Pebbles Fan  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on February 14, 2008

Pebbles still work here? If so, anyone know what nights? Holla .

sasha  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on February 11, 2008

does anyone know when she works sasha.big tits thick eyebrows fine ass, , , hangs out with some ho jewels.................

where is koolaid  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on January 31, 2008

has anyone seen her what up with her , last i know she was at players club????????

re: mandymarie  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on January 23, 2008

Be careful of spam sites like this installing Spyware or mal-ware on your machine without you knowing when you visit. Just say "no" to spammin assholes like this!

Hottest sista ever  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on November 19, 2007

madonna grimes is the hottest sista and has the hottest body in the world. when is she comming to Sin City?

one hot sista  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on November 9, 2007

check out madonna grimes. the hottest sista anywhere

Johnny Cumlately  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on October 24, 2007

I was in the club yesterday and saw a bunch of Gorillaz running a Train on some ugly Spanish Chick. Some of the girls are good lookin but the Ugly Hags work the floor. I would return once the place intalls metal detectors LOl

hot bitch  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on October 11, 2007

this club is beautiful in the inside but too bad its GHETTO! a friend of mine worked here last summer she had to hustle her ass off to break 400 bucks if u wanna work here be prepared to to work ur ass off for a buck. clients are cheap ghetto drug dealers. oh and u better have pole dancing skills cuz these girlz are no joke!

Mr. Mister  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on September 26, 2007

Anybody know when Mercy works? Saw her a few times a couple of weeks ago.

bOOty Squeeze  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on August 23, 2007

Contact  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on August 10, 2007

What are the club rules regarding contact during the lap dances? Are you allowed to touch/squeeze the dancers' booty, legs, or breasts? What about the dance itself? Do the dancers generally give good grind full friction dances? Any info on this would be appreciated.

Italiana69  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on August 7, 2007

ok so I wanna hit up sin city for my birthday tomorrow but im worried about it being good on a wednesday night- anyone been there on a wed night before?

Tha 411  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on August 7, 2007

This place has some women! Who is da white gurl with da "T" tat on her arm? Heard she came from Sues. N E One know??

diamond  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on July 9, 2007

hey i was here two years ago , i loved it i wanna come back the love the bx, i wanted to hi to kevin too

Question  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on July 4, 2007

There are 2 tall black girls that work there? are they sisters? i asked and they just Laughed and continued to give me the best double team lap dance Ive ever had. who are they and what nights do they work

Luved it  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on June 21, 2007

the anniversary party was great they should have held it on a friday so i could have stayed longer. the theme was original but i didnt care for the waitresses outfits. heres to another year

Cant wait!  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on June 18, 2007

Can't wait for the anniversary party tomorrow night! DJ KID CAPRI WHAT???????!!!!!??! Red I'll be waiting for your "Umbrella" performance.....and can't wait for my own private performance afterwards! LOVE SIN CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holla to my HOT HOT Bartenders! Keeley, Erin, Sarah, and MoMo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Get my Patron and Corona Ready girls!)

Brooklyn Chief  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on June 12, 2007

Just wondering: who are the better dancers here?? Also, which ones I can get to kick their shoes off during lap dances. In my experience, the better dancers tend to take their shoes off when they do lap dances.

PRINCIPESSA  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on June 11, 2007

Hi i was wodering if anyone could tell me how much on average the girls make a nt and what the house fee is.. also if there is a dress code for dancers. thanks

Hudson Hawk  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on May 17, 2007

Is Pandora, the Spanish chick with the nice titties.

HOLLER  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on May 15, 2007

how much for the back room? who are the best performers in the back room?

G-lover  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on May 12, 2007

I had some nice dances from Chase last night. She looked great. It was nice to see how her legs looked (the first time I have seen her without boots). She ever took her shoes off for me.

frogger  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on May 12, 2007

You will be surprise how much better the lap dances gets when the dancers kick their shoes off. It becomes more physical and playful. It is a shame that more of the dancers won't do this. It would some of the stress off their pretty feet.

Just Curious  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on May 3, 2007

s Xtacy still working at this place? Any comments Thank you.

The King of Cups  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on April 15, 2007

Hey Mr Mister. What's up, guy? I don't know about getting there at 8:30. I usually do a warm up at another club and get here after 12. I got to the Sin at 1am from Fri to Saturday and the place was great!!! Damn, man!! 4 & 5s? Don't you think you're being a bit harsh?

To Mr. Mister  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on April 15, 2007

Maybe you should hang out at the bar then........talk to some of those hot bartenders and waitresses

Mr. Mister  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on April 15, 2007

Get there early? I got there at 8:30pm and sat around for over and hour while I watched some of the hottest BARTENDERS AND WAITRESS walk around while a handful of 4's & 5's got naked. WTF does this place have such beautiful bar-girls and a bunch of ugly strippers? WTF is that? Plus it was DEAD early. I guess it got jumpin when all the troublemakers showed up late......

Baritone Man  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on April 15, 2007

What happen last night? I went to the club and the police was everywhere. Onre police officer said that there was some shooting? Is this true?

Mr. Mister  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on April 14, 2007

What is the deal with Thursdays now? There's a line? You have to be kidding. I will not wait in a line to get into a stripclub. I hope this is some Thursday promotion and not some ongoing nonsense. Anyone know what's up?

nycg  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on April 13, 2007

is that just tonight women get in free or is that every night?

Knavish  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on April 10, 2007

Oh, Damn! Crazy Horse Crazies are posting on this board. We are so fucked! Guys, if you want to get a laugh and see real drama, see their board. It's a miracle the club hasn't closed under all the mud they sling around. I don't know Erin, but I know Crazy Horse, and it's a given that she isn't going back.

mthree18  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on April 10, 2007

Does a dancer named Blaze work here?

CHC Staff  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on April 10, 2007

Erin we miss you!The club is not the same without you.Alot of customers come in asking for you and when you work.You are the best bartender we had!We all miss you very much!Liz made a mistake by messing with you so much!She is a real CRACKHEAD!Because of her this place is going down hill!We all hope you come back soon!We love you!

The King of Cups  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on April 9, 2007

Had the opportunity to return to SC and had a great time with Lizzie and newcomer Daisy. These girls are beautiful and have a great work rate. I definitely recommend some VIP time with each or both of these girls. I will be back on Friday and will get a few double dances with them. I am kinda hoping to get a heart attack from the sheer excitement. That's how fucking good they are!!!!

BacktoNY  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on April 6, 2007

I'm looking for two dancers that worked here last year. Dominican, Francis and Raven, wonder if they are still here if not where have they gone?

Co Worker  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on April 6, 2007

Erin is now bartending at Sin City...

customer  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on April 4, 2007

i am looking for the waitress Erin.she used to work crazyhorse.i think she said she also used to work at sincity too.i went to go see her at crazyhorse and they said she does not work there anymore.any info would help.Thanks

money making mark  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on April 3, 2007

What is up with this club and all the new dancers. the new girls are soo hood they make me feel i am in the projects. when i go to a club like this i want to see the sexy and hard to find girl not the hood rats and fatty girls. i like the club 70% latin 10% white and 20% sexy mixed looking black girls, but last week it was 50% sexy latin girls 40% hood rats and 10% other. gus its time to clean house

Lonely in Bx  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on April 1, 2007

What is a bed dance? How far can it go? Cost?

samantha and james  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 28, 2007

sup troy wats good?wats ever happen to all the old strippers?like da twins butterfly and buttercup?beside dat we enjoy ourselfs last week.we had a blast with all the new strippers.but the dj sucks.how can a bad dj charge 20 bucks for requests?wat happen to da other dj paradise?dat nigga rocked da club.get a new one or just a cd multiplayer.dats all we gotta say about da club.

Sean  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 19, 2007

Which one is Audriana???

re;average joe  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 19, 2007

AUDRIANA hands down!!!!!!!!!!

nyc  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 18, 2007

Was there last night (sat) and the place was packed. A lot of female customers- decent mix of dancers- something for everyone definitely. Mostly black & Hispanic client?le. Place is run very well and security does a good job inside. Waitresses are hot.

nyc  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 16, 2007

Anyone know if Shy still works here? How is the club now- havent been for 2 years. There used to be a good mix black/white/hisp. Still the same way?

the only 1  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 14, 2007

i think it has potential but too many of the same looking girls fake ass or bullet wounds intheir asses. too big need to be weight restrictions!!

ghostlover  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 14, 2007

The best dances comes from the girls who takes their shoes off. The dances become more physical and it gets me hard. More of the dancers should do this to make more money.

jim and samantha  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 10, 2007

sup troy u might of seen me with my wife may time there.she da one dat likes to play with da strippers.u gave us 2 bottles of monet on valetines day free.many of my peoples r dying to go to ur club.ill tell u i went to badabings dat new joint on hunts points last weekend and i tell u dat club fucking sucks. go there 4 ur self.my wife loves dat shit out ur club.dats all she talks about sin city dis sin city dat.its da only place that makes her happy and she makes me happy cause of ur club she, s bisexual which means more ass 4 me

buttifulz asian  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 7, 2007

Hey im a asian gal out of town..nd would like 2 know how da club is...does dat club have any asian gal?...how's bussiness there? plz get ma back wit the info..

Gianna  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 5, 2007

Ms. Helen, A little 411; Strip clubs are NOT for cheap people! Sorry to burst your little bubble! Oh, and just like anyone else, it is a job... we're not all hookers; some are dancers and some are whores u sound extremely arrogant

Knavish  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 2, 2007

Sounds like sour grapes Helen. Women always want equality, right? You paid to see women, just like we pay to see women. Suck it up. You're probably just upset that you got none.

Helen  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on March 2, 2007

You charge for women just to get in which is just plain wrong. I have to pay to get in just to have your disgusting male customers leer at me and get off to the fact a female is watching your dancers. I would never go back to your club because you charged me to get in and that has never happened to me before. My ex is a cop and says the girls are all hookers anyway. Thats why you get raided all the time. Keep your shit together.

missy  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on February 26, 2007

damn, missy left sin? she was one of my fav's at sin. where is badabing and what nights is it good?

big man  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on February 24, 2007

whats the latest at the club?

Missy  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on February 23, 2007

where missy been? havent seen her in a min. she still there?

john sawyer  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on February 16, 2007

I love sin city & u will too!!!

Bed Dances?  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on February 11, 2007

What's up with the bed dances? I'm new to this type of strip club experience. What are the rules? cost? Payout?

Dose  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on February 8, 2007

Yo whats the deal with the sin at sin city

vibe  on Sin City Cabaret

posted on February 7, 2007

would like to know if anyone knows where can i get strechmarks removed slowing down my money in topless clubs