Saints & Sinners Comments

3.9

5921 Roosevelt Avenue

Elizabeth, New York 11377

brandonresh  on  Saints & Sinners

posted on June 19, 2016

Woodside is home to so many fantastic spots, including many Irish pubs. Saints and Sinners stands with the best of them.This bar, although small, has lots of seating and little nooks for smaller groups. One can sit at the bar, a booth, a high top or a regular table. The beers on tap are always cold and taste fresh. The food here is good too. I usually get their burgers, my friends like to try their specials. My wife LOVED their deep friend brie cheese. Service here is very friendly which enhances the experience.Come check it out.

adamrod  on  Saints & Sinners

posted on January 18, 2016

good place to hang out, i went to actually use the restroom. the bartender was kind and it was a very calm spot. its a big location actually and all the furniture and decorations match well.

Juliana T.  on Saints & Sinners

posted on June 8, 2015

Who knew a place like this even existed in the middle of a heavily Latin-influenced section of Woodside? Not me!A cute, little Irish pub with a large bar and a nice, renovated dining area in the back. Food is good and their menu is pretty varied for an Irish pub. In addition to Irish staples, they also have items ranging from curry to fish and chips. I had the French onion soup and shepherd's pie, both of which were delicious and satisfying. My friend also had the soup and a potato and bacon croquette, which was okay.Service was decent. The waitress was very friendly, but towards the end of the meal, a bit inattentive. She seemed to be seated at the (empty) bar, doing something on her tablet, while our water glasses sat empty on the table. My friend had to walk over to her to let her know we wanted our bill. By no means unforgivable, though.Overall, a nice place to go if you're in the area and craving something other than Latin food.

eddyL  on  Saints & Sinners

posted on February 26, 2015

ENVIRONMENT : Great pub to relax in - a warm, comfortable, friendly place to hang your hat amongst the regulars. This isn't a pub for loud, stupid drunkenness (even on NFL Sundays, that's kept at a minimum ). Instead it's a quiet social spot for dining, socializing, or sports gazing over your pint. If you want to think & drink on your own, they'll respect your privacy. If you're feeling social, you'll be met with friendly smiles.THE FOOD is excellent - far above what you'd get at most pubs. I personally recommend the Pesto Shrimp Flatbread & the meaty wings (except the Teriyaki wings, which smell wonderful but have almost zero Teriyaki taste... the Buffalo wings are much more enjoyable). THE BARTENDERS are friendly across the board, but I have to single out Kieran as the most exceptional of the lot; the man practically has eyes in the back of his head (my pint glass never hits empty before he's back on the job)... he has superb awareness of his environment and customers.

Johnson12  on  Saints & Sinners

posted on February 16, 2015

I stop by here for my last call b4 I return home. They have a performer on weekends some nights. I would love to see bigger tv's in the bar area to watch games but for what the have it gets the job done.

StripClub431  on  Saints & Sinners

posted on November 18, 2014

A nice place. A little on the small side. Food is pretty good, and good beer and wing specials on football Sunday.

mathewater12  on  Saints & Sinners

posted on July 8, 2014

I come here all the time. Perfect crowd, perfect drinks, perfect waiters, and perfect bartenders. Live music towards the end of the week/weekend. I've made some great friends here and always come here if possible!

Kristen D.  on Saints & Sinners

posted on July 1, 2014

I was just charged $12 for 3 diet cokes. $4 for a soda?! This was my second time there. My first experience was better, and came back becuase the bartender was sweet but clearly they just ripped us off for no reason.

igor34  on  Saints & Sinners

posted on December 10, 2013

Harrison69  on  Saints & Sinners

posted on October 29, 2013

Seems like the chef changed recently. I can't comment on the game time wings, because I haven't had them since the early summer, but the dinner menu is pretty bad. Fish and chips: mediocre. The best thing about the dish was the tartar sauce. Fries tasted like they were fresh out of a bag. Lamb burger: atrocious. Wilty vegetables on super dry bun and patty. And bleu cheese instead of tzaziki. Wings: lighter and less tangy sauce than a traditional buffalo sauce, but decent. The menu here has taken a turn for the bad.

Carolina B.  on Saints & Sinners

posted on August 11, 2013

First and last time i step foot here smh .. Came here for lunch, ordered hot wings and buffalo chicken wrap, wings taste sooo hard and dry, and the buffalo chicken in the wrap tasted hard and old, and some of it was burnt ! Plus stella draft beer was flat smh .Bar lady was nice , food was not.

James I.  on Saints & Sinners

posted on June 2, 2013

Great place , drinks, and food. Great local bar you can go to in woodside. The ambiance is just chill and not too wild. It's a great place to watch a sporting event cause they have TV screens. They also have seating areas if you have a group aside from being at the bar. The prices aren't killer either and it's near the 7 train. Can't complain about this place! Would recommend they're burgers! It's a place you must visit at least once if your a local in woodside or in queens.

ryan123  on  Saints & Sinners

posted on April 11, 2013

Went back into the bar the other day - been about 5 months since I had been there, however the owner remembered me and was super nice. totally made me smile!

Stephanie M.  on Saints & Sinners

posted on April 3, 2013

Ok, I come here way too often. I have since been back during live bands; everyone they have is really entertaining. Lots of covers, which is perfect for a bar like this. The front room is perfect if you need to take over a spot with a medium sized group. The wrap around bar makes it easy to get a drink. The fish and chips is spot on (but did you think it wouldn't be?).

Hannan I.  on Saints & Sinners

posted on January 25, 2013

Unfussy fried brekky for the weekend. Perfect for occasions you want to avoid more frivolous or self-conscious locations.

Tina C.  on Saints & Sinners

posted on July 2, 2012

"O' When the Saints go marching in..."I'll be sinned for gluttonyYes, I'll be sinnedWith a friend, my travels venture to Woodside in hopes of inspecting this venue's vibe environment. A local Irish pub where a square bar sits in the center is similar to 1980s "Cheers" in setting but, of course, not grandeur in size nor beauty. Seating is ample without question. Happy Hour is readily available at 5:40pm ish or 6pm at the time of my visit. No comment on the alcoholic drinks as I did not imbibed any, by choice alone. The Sliders at $9.95 containing three mini burgers were filling, albeit not juicy but somewhat dry. The Cocktail mini Irish Sausages at $8.95 were dry and served piping hot with toothpicks. Quality of bar grub is average, nothing to piqued my interest to acclaim "fantastic" and far remote from "awesome." On select nights a live band or individual musician(s) host performances at Saints and Sinners in the rear, which I cannot fathom to envision as this space is awkward.Facilities are clean and bar tender is attentive though not sprightly eager to serve patrons with immense enthusiasm or willingness. TVs are readily available for your sports bar. Hooks are available for purses and coats against the wall under the ledge. Bar stools have a backing for bags and purses to be placed. Match books with Saints and Sinners' contact details are the substitute for a business card.

Chris P.  on Saints & Sinners

posted on June 23, 2012

Irish Pub. Not American Irish Pub. This is a legit Irish pub. There are soccer jerseys on the wall and it's generally a great neighborhood joint. Beer is standard, Sam Adams, Guinness, Blue Moon, etcGood place to watch a game and eat wings.

harryharry  on  Saints & Sinners

posted on March 7, 2012

Nice atmosphere. Okay beer selection. If you want food with your beer... go someplace else.

Jen S.  on Saints & Sinners

posted on February 27, 2012

Authentic Irish pub in the heart of Woodside. I came here on a Saturday night and surprisingly the place was really quiet. There is a lot of seating, there's a loungey area with couches as well as tables in the back for a sit down meal. The beer list is what you would expect - Brooklyn, Sam Adams, Smithwicks, Guinness, Blue Moon, etc. Nothing special there. I found it to be a tad pricey for Queens - beers were in the $5-6 range and there were no specials. We ordered a side of fries ($4) to munch on and they weren't that great - you could tell they were hand-cut but I think that the oil wasn't hot enough when they were cooked. Oh! And they have "English Peas" on the menu as a side - I wonder if these are the same as "mushy peas" served in British pubs?I'll definitely be back since this is fairly close to home and a good spot for a drink.

Owen K.  on Saints & Sinners

posted on September 25, 2011

They have the best pint of Guinness in town and even won an award for it. They have losts of tv's with soccer (& sometimes rugby) on every day. The waitress was cool too and was quick with fresh pint when I was running low. All around a good place to grab a pint o' plain!

Kyle M.  on Saints & Sinners

posted on August 25, 2011

Nice island bar set up and friendly bartenders. Great service. I come here for two reasons. They serve potato leek soup 7 days a week and they have Brooklyn brewery beers on tap. They have a great once or twice a month trivia game as well

Ashley L.  on Saints & Sinners

posted on January 19, 2011

First bar in Queens that I've been to!It seems like an authentic Irish bar--the bartender had a slight accent, he was friendly but he did forget about my beer refill and I had to ask him 20 minutes later.You can sit on all sides of bar since it's a circle. They offer food late night for a seemingly okay price ($20 for burger and fries and an order of chicken wings). Okay selection of beer, not too badly priced. A very chill place to talk and drink with friends. Bathrooms are pretty clean too.They have Wednesday trivia night but you have to get there at 9 pm to participate. Ladies night is Thursday.

Maria M.  on Saints & Sinners

posted on November 30, 2008

This is a nice place to begin a DYL/SYF (stuff your face). I liked the laid-back attitude of the place. The island bar is a nice touch, and a lot better for socializing, I can imagine. We spent our evening in the cozy sitting room to your left as you enter. The great thing is that the room is cleverly shielded from the crowd outside. You almost forget you're right under the El, or 7 train.I ordered some potato skins to tide me over before our food excursion later on. I was a little disappointed when I realized I just paid $9 for three potato skins, with only cheese. This made me sad. But it was cool to get table service and our waitress was nice enough.The JUKEBOX: something crazy where you had to download the songs. The download would take about as long as the duration of the song. Que? I longed for my childhood days where all I had to do was slip a quarter in the slot, press a button, a 45 of my song would come down, and the needle would scratch and pop its way through the song. ~~sigh~~ Nothing where drinking is involved should ever be that complicated.Saints and Sinners is great if you are in the neighborhood, sampling some of the abundant Latin cuisine, and you want to round the night off with a nice drink or five.

Chris S.  on Saints & Sinners

posted on November 23, 2008

I have always passed by this place and not felt the urge to go in. Finally, some friends wanted to go there, so I did with my girl. At first we had an airport table and I wasn't thinking much of the place. We soon got up and moved to the lounge area by the front windows. After this point we were all having a blast. The seats were comfortable and the drinks were moderately priced. I liked the bar configuration which was four-sided with tv monitors all around and the bartenders were friendly. They had live music playing which was a definite bonus because they weren't a half bad cover band. They had the usual beers on tap that you would find at an Irish pub. I did not eat here but did drink plenty of Guinness.

PJ O.  on Saints & Sinners

posted on October 12, 2008

This is my go-to spot in Woodside. On weekends they frequently have live music (acoustic guitar cover bands typically), and it's always a good time. They have an island-bar which makes it very easy to order drinks, as well as a lounge area in the front where you can settle in depending on your mood. Their dining room is cozy and their food is surprisingly delicious for a pub. The stand-out entrees are the Roast Chicken as well as the Irish Curry Chicken. I've never been disappointed with an evening spent here with friends. And how do you not love a pub who still buys back? I heart Saints & Sinners...

ap  on Saints & Sinners

posted on August 30, 2008

Rosa and Timmy have been doin' it for years. They beat adelino to the punch.

A P ROOFING  on Saints & Sinners

posted on August 30, 2008

Adelino perin cheats on his wife rosa with hi secretary mary wright poor timmy he does not know

kristina s.  on Saints & Sinners

posted on July 29, 2008

This place is in my Top 5 bars of all time. Kieran and Ronin (Head Bartenders/Owners/Neighborhood Sweethearts) have done wonders with this place since they took it over. The look is the same, the prices (I don't know how) are the same, the eclectic and always amusing crowd is the same. A lady by herself can go and read at the bar, knowing that any unwelcome attention will be batted away by the super-nice and super big bouncer. Or she can have a chat with some pleasant neighborhood folks. You can always judge a place on the quality of the regulars.HOWEVER, the menu has been revamped (same items, better ingredients). The burger now can rightfully compete with Donovan's, the Friar's Grill is fresh and greasy-in-a-good-way, and the Salmon Platter is to die for. They even upgraded the quality of the musical acts (Dan Donnolly is a personal fave).

The cops...  on Saints & Sinners

posted on September 25, 2007

...must have felt the heat under their tails; so they pitted two gangs against each other and staged a gun fight. What is the new go go bar for the hookers taken off the streets of E'town (not to mess the lanscape--so it all appears nice for MR mayor), and pressed to work as dancers/whores to provide extra income to the local cops? I remember when they shared profits from (Saint and) Sinners with the NY/NJ Port Authority Police.

Me  on Saints & Sinners

posted on June 24, 2007

Bree/Brie hasn't been there in a long time. She was too good for that place if ya ask me.

mrgreen  on Saints & Sinners

posted on April 29, 2007

april 28 2007 this place closed down

Just Looking  on Saints & Sinners

posted on April 9, 2007

Is this club still open?

Just looking  on Saints & Sinners

posted on March 5, 2007

What kind of a place is it?

Re Freakboy  on Saints & Sinners

posted on December 1, 2006

You always have a way with words and good prspective!!!!!!!!!!

freakboy  on Saints & Sinners

posted on December 1, 2006

you mean no more ass and titties? :-(

Customer  on Saints & Sinners

posted on November 30, 2006

Yes, but it's a regular lounge now. No go-go.

Closed??  on Saints & Sinners

posted on November 30, 2006

Is this place still opened?

Pleased!!  on Saints & Sinners

posted on September 15, 2006

Thank Goodness, I cant wait until they close, this place is an absolute DUMP!

Another one gone  on Saints & Sinners

posted on August 19, 2006

Saints and Sinners is likely closing permanently. This according to a 8/11 article in the Star Ledger. Come on guys, all these clubs closing...first Charlie's, then Uncle Charlie's and now Saints...WTF...everybody mellow slow and holster your pistols...

The Latina with...  on Saints & Sinners

posted on August 10, 2006

...the red hair: what name does she go by?

its on  on Saints & Sinners

posted on July 25, 2006

i dont know who is who at the bar but the girls there are good and the music is ok...not a bad place really

able  on Saints & Sinners

posted on July 23, 2006

well the bar is gaurded by cops now so its been much better. i met marta, cool girl but she IS a lesbian however she lets you feel on her like she was straight. mamasita is sexy ass all hell but she only there once inawhile. did you cath the ass on the bartender? i wouldnt mind going again.

jocelyn  on Saints & Sinners

posted on July 18, 2006

anybody know of an american girl named jocelyn?

jeffrey  on Saints & Sinners

posted on July 18, 2006

i still go to this bar every friday night and i feel safe. the girls are changing now but they are alright. hazel is my favorite. baby only talks to the same guys very snoody very stuck up marta is ok no ass though and i think she's gay .there is only 1 bartender and she is ok krystal i think.

Re: FR  on Saints & Sinners

posted on July 18, 2006

This place is great on weekends. Only 2 guys got shot and killed in front of the bar in the past 6 months.

Re: The who  on Saints & Sinners

posted on July 13, 2006

her name could be bree/brie i think. nice tits, great ass, and what sets her apart from all the rest - a beautiful face and personality. she alone is worth the trip. as for marta, didn't know that. good dancer though, nice ass.

The who  on Saints & Sinners

posted on July 12, 2006

First off...FUCK MARTA!!! that bitch is a straight lesbo...and the bartender I think you talkin about works on fridays.

go2guy  on Saints & Sinners

posted on July 12, 2006

anyone know when the new barmaid works? thanks

GoGo Hopper  on Saints & Sinners

posted on June 28, 2006

Girls to look for....Baby...Marta...Mamasita..&..Hazel

F.R.  on Saints & Sinners

posted on June 25, 2006

Hows this place on nites/weekends? Anyone else besides Baby I should be looking for?

be serious  on Saints & Sinners

posted on June 8, 2006

stop dick riding the implant queens

brother d  on Saints & Sinners

posted on June 8, 2006

Baby and China only girls worth seein in this spot guys management needs to get some more on that level and then they will be all right. the problem is if you want to talk to either of them you have to wait cause every guy stops one or the other... the rest trashy lookin.

old customer  on Saints & Sinners

posted on May 4, 2006

i stopped coming to s&s because of management. The manager there is a total mess trying to screw all the girls. Saw a cute black chick. I met Hazel? and baby.....hazel very beautiful eyes. Baby....dont believe the hype. Sexy ass spanish bartender the best looking one there.

sean  on Saints & Sinners

posted on April 25, 2006

I dont know about this spot guys Baby is slammin, but she is the one fine girl who stuck it out- what happened to Chena w/ the long black hair and the big booty- wow crazy? she was the only one who could mess w/ baby but she said she didnt like it there. I think the best chicks check out.

tang  on Saints & Sinners

posted on April 24, 2006

Place has been dead the past week!!! Whats the deal???? It usally is a hot spot but this past week was the WORST!!! DId something happen? Is it new ownership???

WORST!!!!!!  on Saints & Sinners

posted on April 23, 2006

Thee absoulute worst club Ive ever been to. Do yourself a favor, go some place else!

2strong  on Saints & Sinners

posted on March 12, 2006

Checked it out last night (the 10th) and i saw babi...sexxiest one there and marta was hot till she told me she was strictly gay, she lost cool points with me there. the other girl mamasita was awesome to. i got there as she was leaving, cool girl. hope to catch her in 2 weeks when she there again. They had a pretty bar tender there to.

iminluvwitastripper  on Saints & Sinners

posted on March 8, 2006

yo i checked out the place this past weekend. hazel baby and marta was the baddest chicks in ther. marta is sexy as hell and would go back again to see her. not a bad place at all. the girls give u a mean wall dance 4 the right price. you all should check out this spot.

nicotine  on Saints & Sinners

posted on March 1, 2006

I was there Friday night...lots of pretty girls and maybe about 3 ugly ones. The place is kinda ghetto looking but I not bad niether. Mostly a younger crowd but no problems, I guess because the police that gaurd the place @ night. Met baby VERY HOT but not the girl in the pic. All in all not bad, I've seen worse.

Handjob  on Saints & Sinners

posted on February 28, 2006

Hell yeah the customers are ghetto, then again so are the girls. What do expect of a place that's located in the ghetto?

4u2nv  on Saints & Sinners

posted on February 24, 2006

hell yeah i was there on a friday and the place was wild i saw 3 outta the 6 girls you were talking about bring it baby puts J-lo's ass to shame and I saw mamasita and hazel doing some girl on girl action by the bar which drove everyone crazy but the managers stopped them so the crowd wouldn't get rowdy id most def go again

Bring it!  on Saints & Sinners

posted on February 24, 2006

I go to the bar on firdays...its the only tie and best time to go anytime after 11pm. They have about 5 to 6 girls that are hot as shit. "Hazel"..."Baby"..."Marta"..."Kisses"...another girl I forget her name...and one hot spanish chick that dances there once in awhile named "Mamasita"...."Rain" is no longer there she was the chick with all the pierecings. and the bartenders are pretty hot to. The bar is not that great but on friday nights that place with jumping with them girls i mentioned. This is a pic of Mamasita on her birthday if I'm not mistaken..she was cool enough to let me take the pic.

Dancer**  on Saints & Sinners

posted on January 25, 2006

What Are the customers like in this bar/ Is it a ghetto type bar or is it diverse?

Re; CDs  on Saints & Sinners

posted on January 23, 2006

Yes, CDs = Couch Dances

CD????  on Saints & Sinners

posted on January 23, 2006

Does CD mean couch dances? If not what does it really mean, not up 2 date with the stripclub lingo yet...lol

Dancers  on Saints & Sinners

posted on January 22, 2006

Any nice dancers here? How are the CDs?

S.Redd  on Saints & Sinners

posted on January 12, 2006

Im adancer lookin for work been to Cinderellas and didnt care for the hospitality.Heard that Sinners is currently trying to change thier direction.Would this b a place for a sensual black godess?

customer  on Saints & Sinners

posted on December 29, 2005

they have a hot bartender named jessica she's a good reason to check out the place she is hotter than most of the dancers

clubman  on Saints & Sinners

posted on September 8, 2005

Does Priscilla work here?

john  on Saints & Sinners

posted on August 18, 2005

does anyone know if a bartender named vanessa still works here, she used to be a bartender/shotgirl at cheeques in linden. any info would be appreciated

big POPPA  on Saints & Sinners

posted on June 22, 2005

Last time I went here I got f u c k e d. Unfortunately it was by the ATM, which ate my card and refused to give me cash. Ah well...my own fault, I guess...

Gia  on Saints & Sinners

posted on May 20, 2005

has anyone heard of a dancer by the name of Gia Love, short dark hair and penciled eyebrows. thanks

WOW  on Saints & Sinners

posted on May 14, 2005

Went by Friday nite and had a good time the barmaid Lilly gave me the biggest boner out of all the girls there.

re stich  on Saints & Sinners

posted on April 26, 2005

louisa does not dance she bartends at hi-beams

Owner  on Saints & Sinners

posted on April 11, 2005

Is Pat Nardone Jr still the owner ? I used to go to this place but too diffucult to have a good time there while worrying about the gangs in the area trying to steal my car. Not worth the worry ...go some place safe unless your armed and have a good alram on your car.

The Professional  on Saints & Sinners

posted on March 26, 2005

Must be getting ready to close. They even took the ad out of Dancin Lady mag. Sure sign of a demise!

Relieved  on Saints & Sinners

posted on February 24, 2005

I stopped by the other night, had a few beerz, went to use the men's room - it was all full, so I just took a crap on one of the girls. Nobody even noticed!

stitch  on Saints & Sinners

posted on January 31, 2005

rain, good to hear from you. i hardly come here anymore since i moved closer to PA. I'll check you at your new place. I'll come by Hurrah's on the 4th and reintroduce myself. It's been awhile. What happened to Louisa? Does she still dance? You and her were my favorites.

rain  on Saints & Sinners

posted on January 25, 2005

stitch- sorry i haven't seen u in a while. go go is just a little too much work 4 me right now. i miss the place though. management always treated me wonderfully. 4 now, im working weekends only at stiletto in carlstadt. weekends only after 9. maybe we will cross paths.

freakboy  on Saints & Sinners

posted on January 21, 2005

OK... My last post was removed; whatever... In short... I used to go, they changed owners, made "improvements", the place now sucks moose balls, I drove by last week they were closed, (hurray) I don't think i'm ever going again. Don't waste your time or gas.

Plain_Bad  on Saints & Sinners

posted on January 1, 2005

Me Too, thought the old place while a bit run down had an excellent crop of dancers and bartenders. After the improvements and change in attitude I could not wait to find someplace else to go. I found some of the girls have moved on to Nardones and others to Bound Brook. I have stopped by several times in the last 2 months and have not seen an improvement. How does this place stay open. Suspect a connection to O.C. ..

re:re: re:StandUpGuy  on Saints & Sinners

posted on December 18, 2004

Touchy aren't you. For your information I am a former customer who liked the place the way it was. You are to restrictive now and will never regain your customers. I'll supply the matches whenver you are ready. P.S. - I guess this proves you are posting comments about your own clubl. LOW CLASS

re:StandUpGuy  on Saints & Sinners

posted on December 15, 2004

Hey StandUpGuy, why don't you just give up and sell the place. It doesn't matter how many fake names you use to post about this place, IT IS DEAD. Have the decency to give it a funeral.

good..  on Saints & Sinners

posted on December 15, 2004

Good that they have someone at the parking lot....because its dangerous overthere..and about to see only one girl, thats all they can get... one girl at the time....because I went there and it was none ate the stage.

StandUpGuy  on Saints & Sinners

posted on December 13, 2004

They have this dancer - her name is nicki - light-skinned black girl, sexy, slim bod, beautiful face, and the most delicious round booty you've ever seen. Just seeing her dance alone is worth sitting there and chatting up the other hogs. Plus, the barmaids here are very friendly, they have someone in the lot watching the cars - seems like they are making the attempt. I'm going back...

stitch  on Saints & Sinners

posted on December 1, 2004

that had one (1) i repeat on half way sexy chicj. i will never come back. sorry but the renovations are nice but the place has no sex appeal. --- and i am a real customer.

I agree!!!  on Saints & Sinners

posted on November 25, 2004

I agree, this place is gone, and about the young pretty girls is a lie..... the owner has to accept.... true about the best bartenders and dancers, , , , starts with Ligi the used to work day time, if I was running the place i would do my best to keep her... but i dont think they realize how good she was..... and the dancers.... so many...nice girls, but its a lots of better places out there....and if i was a dancer i would look for the best too

Not real customer  on Saints & Sinners

posted on November 23, 2004

I noticed the owner must be posting fake comments to try and draw a crowd. All the best girls and bartenders are long gone and will not be back. What an AH this guy is. Remodeled the place but made it so restrictive you can't have a good time. The area is BAD, the girls are BAD, the owner is BAD. Lots of good bars so why waste your money here??

re: Yesterday  on Saints & Sinners

posted on November 13, 2004

I don't know what club you were in but it wasn't this one. Lots of hot girls there last night. Sounds like you want all playboy models.

yesterday  on Saints & Sinners

posted on November 12, 2004

pretty girls??? when? because I was there last night and it just made me believe that i cant go back for sure.....

Customer  on Saints & Sinners

posted on November 12, 2004

Saints recently has gotten some new young girls in...pretty young girls, worth coming in to see

Rain  on Saints & Sinners

posted on November 11, 2004

She stops in from time to time.

stitch  on Saints & Sinners

posted on November 10, 2004

does rain (rayne) still work here? thick chick with lots of piercings? let me know

re: to disbelief  on Saints & Sinners

posted on November 6, 2004

I was in there last night. I saw plenty of dancers on stage. The bartenders looked pretty good. I've seen a lot worse looking bartenders at go-go bars in the area, and they announced that they are getting ready to re-open the other side again.

to disbelief  on Saints & Sinners

posted on November 6, 2004

What we would be satisfied with, would be that: we have the old sinners back, with dancers, good looking bartenders, i know that wont happen, so what i can do is go someplace else.

Disbelief!  on Saints & Sinners

posted on November 5, 2004

It's amazing. First you guys bitch about the girls not doing anything, then you bitch that they do too much. I don't think you will ever be satisfied.

Carteret Customer  on Saints & Sinners

posted on November 1, 2004

i used to hit this place years ago when girls walked on the bar.. i stopped by thurs night. and was i dissapointed...as soon as i bought my drink i had a girl showing me her hairy bush and i left not even starting my beer.the girls there are a little too wild not to mention 80% were on coke..

re: john q  on Saints & Sinners

posted on October 31, 2004

You must have been really drunk and forgot that you went to a different bar. The only thing good about this place is that if you burn it down it would make a great place for a parking lot.

Skip this Place  on Saints & Sinners

posted on October 22, 2004

Gem in the making. No way! Even my fat A can turn a piece of coal into diamond before this place gets good.It not in the business plan! I was down the street for a beer the other night and thought it was much much better. If you want to look for diamonds that is a much better stream. This place should be boycotted so it has close because even LE would start to wonder and someone who want's to run a bar has the chance to buy it.

infor..  on Saints & Sinners

posted on October 21, 2004

The place doesn t have a pool table, the lap dance suck!!!! plaus the drinks is expensive, compare to the other places..

niggidy night  on Saints & Sinners

posted on October 20, 2004

can you get a lap dance in this place...does it have a pool table....and how expensive are the drinks????

john q  on Saints & Sinners

posted on October 20, 2004

I think this place was slow at first, but now it is really starting to get good. You can actually have a beer and relax and talk to the dancers without the hustle, the extra loud music, and management bs. Definitely a gem in the making. Get in early!!

used to be costumer  on Saints & Sinners

posted on October 19, 2004

This place is gone.....its sad, nice place now...but no girls, no bartenders...nobody..seems like you go there to watch the movie, and it s the same movie over and over...

Skip this Place  on Saints & Sinners

posted on October 18, 2004

Knew the place was bad but decided to try seeing $2 Barcardi's advertised ALL NIGHT. Was told that it started at 11 PM. But should have figured because the stench outside was the best part of this place. Lame club with yesterday's dancers who are know 15lbs heavier and that much more stale. This was a party night, regular nights must be gogo hell. I went down the street which was good enough to go back but not here for a long long time.

Customer_no_more  on Saints & Sinners

posted on October 16, 2004

The owner managed to drive out the best dancers and bartenders. I would not waste my time looking for anything here other than overpriced beer and 2nd rate dancers. I did see one of the best dancers in Nardones last week on Wednesday. Louisa sure can shake that booty.

night prowler...  on Saints & Sinners

posted on October 8, 2004

Who tends bar during the day?...Is there any action?...I've been here three (3) times @night , and there were 2 dancers and 2 or 3 customers.How & why they stay open is anyone's guess.

about luiza  on Saints & Sinners

posted on October 4, 2004

I saw luiza and fernanda at nardones on monday.....and tha bartender at vip in west orang check it out, pretty as usually

me  on Saints & Sinners

posted on October 1, 2004

I can t believe Ligia left...I used to have a such good times with her, fernanda and luiza, why did they let her leave, is no fun no more now a will have to find some place else, because it s terrible going there if my bartender is not there.......

to customer  on Saints & Sinners

posted on September 29, 2004

I feel the same way. If you do find the elusive louisa or any info please post. i'm glad to see i'm not the only one in her fan club.

weekly_customer  on Saints & Sinners

posted on September 29, 2004

Found out that bartender Andrea and dancer Louisa have left and won't be back. They were all I looked forward to on Fridays after work. As soon as I find out where they went I will give an update. This club is dead.

info  on Saints & Sinners

posted on September 15, 2004

Louisa does not dance anymore at all. she is bartending in paterson somewhere.i always run across her cousin and her friend. they say she's not coming back.

stitch  on Saints & Sinners

posted on September 12, 2004

Been awhile since I've been in the place. The last time I went during the day not too much was happening but the atmosphere was nice. The web site is a nice touch but they need more dancer's pictures. BTW, does a dancer named Louisa still work here? She mixed and thick with freckles cute girl and worth a trip back down if she's still there.

former dancer  on Saints & Sinners

posted on August 29, 2004

well all good things come to an end....im sorry but i have to say this to the "SI guy" but if the club is so bad then dont go there.you sound like a bunch of bitches complaining. How is Wild Things now i heard they are getting better

S.I.GUY  on Saints & Sinners

posted on August 25, 2004

Your right, stopped by again on friday late, still couldn't keep me there for more than one beer. no ladies from Brazial, plenty of black sisters dancing. but not my tast.

weekly_customer  on Saints & Sinners

posted on August 21, 2004

Larry from Linder, Don't hold your breath. The owner has driven away all the best girls with ridiculous rules which none of them like. He also has cut their booking money so most of them have moved on to other bars. I only go now much like people will stand and watch a fire. Just waiting for the place to come crashing down.

Larry from Linden  on Saints & Sinners

posted on August 20, 2004

I heard there were gonna be some new dancers...Brazilian I think..this afternoon. I have to go to the Shore....would appreciate knowing if they show and are any good.

dancer  on Saints & Sinners

posted on July 28, 2004

Let's get real... Who the hell is going to pay $20 for a dance when there's no contact at all???

HoopleNPigDi  on Saints & Sinners

posted on June 7, 2004

They ruined the place. How could they be so stupid. I went a few weeks ago and never went back.

stitch  on Saints & Sinners

posted on June 5, 2004

Is this club dead or what? I know this board is!

Ithink  on Saints & Sinners

posted on May 2, 2004

I still think that the best looking girl in the place is the bartender. she has the perfect body...

notsobad  on Saints & Sinners

posted on May 1, 2004

I think the new stage will be an improvement. When i've been there on Tuesdays and Fridays daytime the girls have been pretty good. The joke is on the new door, no hats, no jerseys, proper attire, Who are they kidding. This is a working class bar and unless they change locations they are going to have a tough time enforcing these "rules" on the customers.

HoopleNPigDi  on Saints & Sinners

posted on April 29, 2004

I think it getting better but I only go at night. Still fairly empty though. More dancers than customers but you get some service. The new section should be open soon but I'm not sure that is going to actually be an improvement.

question  on Saints & Sinners

posted on April 28, 2004

is this place worth it in the afternoons. the last time i was here there were like 3 girls tops and they weren't that attractive. is it getting any better or staying the same. real comments please.

stitch  on Saints & Sinners

posted on April 23, 2004

does rayne work here. a tall chick with piercings all over (well maybe not all over I haven't checked). she used to work tuesdays and thurs. awhile back but that was a long time ago? any info would be appreciated. and any info on louisa too, a thick chick with freckles, HOT HOT HOT!!!

L  on Saints & Sinners

posted on April 9, 2004

Yes , she works there. Usually at night.

AFD  on Saints & Sinners

posted on April 4, 2004

If the girl in the April '04 Dancin' Lady ad works here tell us when and I will come by....promise

Staten Island Guy  on Saints & Sinners

posted on March 20, 2004

So I stopped in a few weeks ago and the place look pretty much the same except for the new paint job outside, girls were plump as usual and no lap dances. I found today from a friend that dances, that lap dances are allowed again in the area.is this true for this place too. Had some great dances from the russian girls that dance here a year ago.

justin  on Saints & Sinners

posted on March 13, 2004

i went in on thurs. and it was very dead but the girls were alot better then i've ever seen them.

bob  on Saints & Sinners

posted on February 12, 2004

what do you mean it's called advanced medical? is it still a bar?

stitch  on Saints & Sinners

posted on February 11, 2004

Tom what unfortunate incident. I used to frequent this place about a year ago. no goings on except them closing the LD area. But i haven't been in awhile myself

Tom  on Saints & Sinners

posted on February 11, 2004

Just checked this site for the first time in a while. I used to go here regularly but have not been in many months. Advanced Medical? Ironic considering the unfortunate incident of several years ago. No more LD room? Best reason for going. Would appreciate an up-to-date review. Thanks.

stitch  on Saints & Sinners

posted on February 10, 2004

All you fellow mongers. Sinners no longer has the same number. It now is a place called Advanced Medical (I kid you not.)

well  on Saints & Sinners

posted on January 19, 2004

in my opion it sounds personal.did she really bother you so much.you just couldn't get it out of your system until you posted that comment

Bob  on Saints & Sinners

posted on January 18, 2004

Hey... someone really got their feelings hurt posting all this crap about this Virgina ....the old lady and her daughter bs. Please... grow up... and speak for yourself. I happen to like the flabby grandma types. They give you more bang for the buck. Ugly fat hoes are my favorite for getting my groove on and dirty talk. I'll save the good talk and treatment for my beautiful girl. Ha ha!