Riviera Gentleman Comments

3.3

34-48 Steinway Street

Long Island City, New York 11101

fritter17  on  Riviera Gentleman

posted on February 20, 2016

They did not basically let us in because we are two females. I find this very upsetting because we are both queer, and we're looking to just enjoy the show. they claimed that it was bc some ladies had come in before looking for their bfs, but that has nothing to do with us. This is homophobic and gender discrimination. BEWARE.

curtis17  on  Riviera Gentleman

posted on August 11, 2015

Horribly run place. They wouldn't allow me in because I was too "drunk". We came here for my hubby's bday after beer garden . Mind u I drank 2 beers!! 2 lol . I've been here quite a few times before and have seen men ridiculously drunk or drugged . I've seen fights break out and no one do shit about it. Disgusting establishment . I felt extremely discriminated against because both the bouncer and everyone else in my party knew I was not drunk.

felixnada  on  Riviera Gentleman

posted on May 28, 2015

Strip Club ? No more like a dump! This is one of the most disgusting establishments I have ever been to. This establishment is for those looking to throw their money at hood rats so if you are then this is the venue for you. Vip is gross. I have seen restrooms in truck stops that are cleaner. The music they play is all low down dirty ghetto hood rap. Dancers are sloppy and unattractive. Bouncers are very strict and do a good job of weeding out most of the garbage that this place attracts.

Veronica B.  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on February 15, 2015

I came Friday night around 10:30 for a few hours with a group of friends; 2 females, 4 males. Street parking's easy, cover fee $20, mandatory coat check $3. There's women of all shapes, sizes, ethnicities. I disagree with previous reviewers that there was too a lot of silicon going on. 30% of breasts/butt surgery which is less then other clubs or maybe it was done so well I couldn't tell. Reasons why I gave only 3 stars: 1. The layout of this place SUCKS. The stage is behind the bar and people reserve bar spots. So unless you made reservations or get table service end up standing around and just straight up staring. 2. Only 4 women did tricks on the pole. One was a older brunette with killer abs, another looked like Ariel from the little mermaid, and the other two had undistinguishable features. The rest of the dancers just shook it. I prefer my dancers to be able to put on a show. 3. When tipping, some dancers would take the dollars from your hand instead of letting you tuck it somewhere. I don't like that. 4. Smoking is allowed.

rogerrab2  on  Riviera Gentleman

posted on January 24, 2015

Pretty good strip club. Cover charge is not worth it. Drink service sucks. Strippers are all beautiful. Bouncers are retarded, but functional. I got in with contraband twice. The girls pick up the slack.

joseph1k  on  Riviera Gentleman

posted on November 8, 2014

Always a party up in this spot! Can get pricy but the party is well worth it! Strippers are hot, drinks are strong! Music is good.

Alexander T.  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on August 2, 2014

Standing up was a little tiring because it was so crowded that going to the bathroom was a mission. Overall was Great and woman were gorgeous (a little too much silicone for my taste though) $30 for a lapdance is a little steep but so is the price of a good time.

Johnnyboy123  on  Riviera Gentleman

posted on December 22, 2013

It's wrong to be a fan of a stripclub : ) A-ok sounds just fine.. this was only my 2nd club, but i preferred the latina/black mix this place had vs the mostly white dancers i'd seen in arizona. i also got in a lil dancing to some unexpected music, always a plus for me.these girls pass around and you stick money in their bras.highlight(?) of the night was when one dancer rubbed stuffed my face in her boobs..she'd thought i was a bit too shy apparently. sigh : )

larry1  on  Riviera Gentleman

posted on June 16, 2012

This place has more dudes than women. Turn off. Very few of the girls do anything acrobatic. Turn off. I went to the VIP. The upswing is a very private booth. The down swing is that other than that, this place feels.... skeevy. I've been in clubs that weren't half a big which felt classier. You are very aware of the racket. That literally makes this place feel like an actual meat market. So there is a sadness in the room. The girl who gave the private dance gave me her number afterward. When we talked later, she mentioned that the club takes about 50% with fees. I mentioned for that much, they should get their hairy behinds up on stage and shake it.

Ace H.  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on January 27, 2011

Nice place but da music was too damn loud

eddyL  on  Riviera Gentleman

posted on October 28, 2010

Please don't patronize this place and their sketchy ways. The people who run this joint are awful people who like to try and sweep GRAND LARCENY AND FELONY FRAUD under the rug.The owner of this place is a sketchball, amongst other things that I'm too ladylike to even think of.I was robbed back in 2006 and the lovely ladies that took my wallet decided to head on over to the Riviera to enjoy a night's partying on me.They ordered two bottles of Grey Goose and chucked the balance of the bill onto my debit card. When I got home around 4 a.m. and realized my wallet was missing, I ran to the computer to check my account and cancel my cards. Lo and behold, the $500 charge was already there from Riviera.After canceling my cards, I called Riviera to tell them about what happened and see if they knew who used my card. The owner flipped out on me and told me it was "impossible" that someone besides me used my card and that I was "just trying to get out of paying my bottle service tab", saying that they check ID's when people pay for such large tabs to make sure the person matches up with the card - then he hung up on me.Thirty minutes later, I get a call back from the same guy telling me that he caught the girls who used my card. Since the bitch stole my wallet, she had my driver's license that she used with my debit card to make the purchase look legit. The only problem is, that chick was Spanish, 5'3'' and pushing 30. I was 19, 5'10'' and Middle Eastern. Nice job catching the differences. Oh, and yes, I never had a fake ID so my license said I was NINETEEN. How in the world do you sell two bottles of liquor to an underage girl at a strip club if you're sooo good at checking IDs?The next day I went down to pick up what was left of my wallet that the cleaning crew found flung on the floor. By the way, my then-boyfriend was NOT allowed to go into the place with me to talk to the owner - he told the bouncer to keep him at the door. Sketchy part #8,659. The owner took polaroids of all the culprits as well as their info - but then he instructed me NOT to go to the police because they were part of "a bad crew from Brooklyn and they WILL come after you." Hah. Nice try. You're just trying to save your ass because you sold liquor to some girl who presented you fraudulent ID and debit card that said she was 19. I went to the police anyway, but nothing ever came out of it, of course.

Re: thick girls  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on June 30, 2009

I haven't been here for almost a year but I do remember a latin hottie name Silk that worked here that you would consider thick. Nice ass and shapely legs. Does anyone that goes to this club know if she is still working here? IMHO she's the only one worth checking out - all the other girls are toothpicks and nothing sexy about them.

ME.  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on June 1, 2009

Do you guys have thick girls? women with serious curves?

Strip club fan  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on July 3, 2008

Does anybody if Missy from the Bronx working there? She used to dance in the Bada Bing

nYx  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on May 13, 2008

ohhh man...i went the other day and seen this hot lil puertorican mama with the fattest ass....her name was kayla....she wworked the pole and had me mesmerized with her ass....lol....it was second time going but never seen her before....she new???...anyone knows who im talking about??

Criss  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on November 8, 2007

Is Tuesday nights still like last year? For example hip-hop music, big booty latin and light skin black dancers?

EddyBear  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on October 16, 2007

Nice club. You can have a good time with a girl in the CR room, but be prepared to spend $500 when all is said and done.

Vee  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on September 2, 2007

I personally love Riviera!! I am a girl and my man goes here all the time so I finally went with him, I was nervous at first, it was my first time there and I just turned 21 so I didn't know what to expect, but I LOVED IT! Pretty chicks, all different types, they're nice and respectful and didn't try to do shit to my man to try to get me mad, I've had that experience in trashy shitholes like Club 37 in brooklyn! But this place is great, drinks are reasonable price, the music is hot, crowd isn't too rowdy at all, and you just leave there wishing you could stay longer! Long live Riviera! I'm getting dressed right now to go with my boo! Free admission on Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays!

Chris  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on April 8, 2007

looking for a girl named Camille - she has her name tattooed across her shoulder blades pretty big not hard to miss. does she work here? light skin, with dark blonde hair.

Joe  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on February 2, 2007

What does Athena look like?

sum  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on November 16, 2006

i love athena she is da best

??  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on September 11, 2006

so someone here has a connction.........no prob :))

??  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on August 8, 2006

I've been to both clubs......Riviera isa much nicer club, but Goldfingers is much funner place to be at.....girls are very pretty and nice...........for that matter.....the russians at Gallaghers are nicer, , , even though they bang on the bar for their tips LOL

Stop it  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on July 27, 2006

stop trying to get customers to go to goldfingers. No girls from our club went to goldfingers. That place really sucks and its funny how they want to advertise here for our clients to go to there shitty club on queens blvd. get a life all ready and advertise in the news paper

Grandpa  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on July 4, 2006

Does Denita still dance here? If not, where?

To RAKATA  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on February 17, 2006

I do have a live but bicth is the biggest hoe i know. she wish she could look like betty boo.haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

rob  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on January 11, 2006

I only saw two pretty girls out of about 6 that were there. I also heard that alot of the hot girls went to Goldfingers on Queens Blvd.

yech  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on January 10, 2006

girls are ugly. The good ones went to Goldfingers

RTD  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on January 2, 2006

I had a FANTASTIC time at Rivera! Thanks Tommy & Steve!! And to all the HOT girls and bartenders there! Especially that girl Denita, ..WOW!!! "RAKATA"!! I can't wait to go back!!

traveling to ny  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on December 12, 2005

I am going to be in astoria, queens starting this holiday until feb. I am a dancer from germany, I am 5'6 120 lbs have long blond hair blue eyes 34b-25-34 with a great ass. Interested in working for like a month can someone please get back to me and let me know how this club is I hear the place is nice but how is the money, location, customers and outfit requirements, schedulles, girls etc. thanks kelly brown

first timer  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on August 29, 2005

Place set up nice clean and friendly. Dancers really work the stage. Only draw backs music to loud and dancers a little on the slim side for my taste. but worth a second visit I did pick a slow day of the week on purpose for a first visit.

SEXY BICH  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on August 19, 2005

Hi...im 21 f from bk...i went to riviera with my man and got a private dance from this spanish chick....she had curly blonde hair, nice tone body and was by far the best dancer in there. i recently went back there and she no longer was there....any1 know where she went?

ColombianDancer  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on June 12, 2005

I am 5'5 tan skin, brown hair, 34 D, small waist, and a nice ass! if you have any comments about clubs that would be helpful...thanks!

to Colombian dancer  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on June 7, 2005

I couldn't say which club for you to work in but i'd be interested in seeing/comimg to the club that you end up working in.Could you describe yourself :ie body type etc.

ColombianDancer  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on June 6, 2005

Hey everyone...i have been doing private parties for the past 2 years but now I want to work in a club...i get a lot of offers but I want to know what you all think..I am open to dancing in a club in astoria LIC or manhattan...so let me know which one has the best atmosphere and girls..thanks

Marquee  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on June 2, 2005

Anyone know when Antonia is there?

igor  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on May 23, 2005

mermaids used to be all right , a few years ago anyway when I lived nearby, no laps just cute brazilian bikini dancers. I must check out Riviera club, cityscapes had a place near there many years ago. ..and where is Touch?

Ty  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on May 21, 2005

Love this club, classy, yet relaxed atmosphere. The girls are so hot!!!! I love Mia, also stay away from Touch, crappy bikini club with a bunch of dirty Mexican looking dancers. Almost as bad as Mermaids.

Touch  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on May 2, 2005

What is the deal with this new club Touch?

to all  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on April 28, 2005

Just rememember one thing this club is brand new, It needs to find it's way. Give It a chance, It is one of the best looking clubs in the city, and it will get better as it goes along , I know you think I work there , no I don't I have just been around a long time, and seen alot.

dancer  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on April 28, 2005

This is the best club in Qeens...

this club  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on April 22, 2005

this club is terrible. the chix dont even work the pole and the drinks are really weak. STAY AWAY!!!

WATCH OUT  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on April 20, 2005

be careful the girls you see might be some left over trannys from when this place was crash

to hmmm2  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on April 18, 2005

who doesnt charge cover? this place or gallagher?

hmmm again  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on April 11, 2005

was there over the weekend, and the girls were a 3-7. there was one dancer there who probably was about 74 pounds. you saw every bone in her body and not one curve whatsoever. not very attractive. if there is dining here you should suggest her eating something. as far as russians go, there has to be a ratio and as far as i can see this is another queens club that will be run by those girls, and that would be fine and all except for the pressure to get a dance and/or a bj after their shift is over. i dont see this club lasting more than a year

to hmmm  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on April 9, 2005

wow.. this place just opened up and you're dissing on russians who dance there already, are you sure your english is ok cause i was working last night with 6 other russian girls and they, myself included, speak english just fine.

hmmm  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on April 9, 2005

this place is kinda whack if u ask me. totally dead and the chix dont speak english only frickin russian

Riviera Fan  on Riviera Gentleman

posted on April 5, 2005

This place is great!! Great location and safe neighborhhood, I mean you don't have to worry about your car getting all jacked up. Hottest Dancers in NY!!! This is the way i remember Strip Clubs; classy, SKINNY beautiful women, and really great appetizers. Can't wait for the steak house to make its debut. I mean even the barmaids/waitresses are good looking and a lot of fun. Keep up the good work and good luck to this club.