Harold39  on  Lido Room

posted on 13 February, 2018

Now that Saint Venus Theater (SVT) is no longer operating, the Lido Room is the only game in town.

scladmin (management)  on  Lido Room

posted on 27 July, 2017

hiring dancers!

hiring dancers! apply here!

Click here to View Position

tannyalee  on  Lido Room

posted on 8 February, 2017

Hey Mr. Lido I wanna cum to your Party!!! I am living in NYC for the next few months and it sounds like a fun time...can u post details on this site so I know where and when the fun is located ...thank you xoxo

RealNewYorker  on  Lido Room

posted on 3 February, 2017
1 comment posted

The Lido Room is a nontraditional strip club that has no stage and no private rooms. There is also no fixed location, and their events float among several restaurants, bars and nightclubs in Manhattan. Most of the dancers are not your typical stripper types. You will find a lot of college and graduate school students, young professionals, models, actresses and artists.

GrantNYC  on  Lido Room

posted on 19 November, 2016
1 comment posted

Went to the Lido Room on Wednesday night at their new location in Midtown West. It was a fabulous 3 level venue with high ceilings, well appointed and with 3 semi-private lap dance areas. Plenty of hot girls. Great crowd. Sumptuous free buffet. Huge bar. Bottle service available. Best sound system. Sexy lap dances.

Harold39  on  Lido Room

posted on 24 July, 2016

I had been a regular at one of the other floating lap dance parties, but it became too commercialized. I am glad I found out about the Lido Room. It is a very friendly and laid back atmosphere.

Anon  on Lido Room

posted on 2 March, 2016

Are the dances topless or nude? Is touching allowed?

Boston Guy  on Lido Room

posted on 30 July, 2015

I was ready to give up on Manhattan strip clubs until I came across the Lido Room. The girls are so friendly and hot.

Lido name  on Lido Room

posted on 13 May, 2015

I really like the name Lido Room. It reminds me of Lido de Venezia which is a small island off the coast of Venice, Italy.

Downtown Guy  on Lido Room

posted on 30 March, 2015

I meant the Tuesday night party.

Downtown Guy  on Lido Room

posted on 30 March, 2015

glad to here Lido is going back to the place in the West village which was convenient to me as I live and work Downtown. Lido is now running their parties 3 times a week with Tuesday at West Village and Wednesday and Thursday in midtown. I am hitting the Tursday night party cause I like the location, really cool vibe and great drink prices.

Dancer Fan  on Lido Room

posted on 9 March, 2015

The dancers are really top notch. I met several professional models, as well as some hot college and graduate students. Some of the top talent from DHT have found a new home at Lido. Met a professional dancer who was a veteran from the HLD club.

Several European women from Amsterdam, Spain, France, Ukraine, and Czech Republic. A fitness instructor with a killer body. Lots of natural blondes. Some beautiful Asians and Latins.

JC  on Lido Room

posted on 8 March, 2015

Great value in this type of club because the door admission includes entrance into the semi-private lap dance area. Some gentlemen's clubs in Manhattan would charge several hundred dollars extra for a large semi-private room like this. However, it is not a private room, so do not expect "extras."

Tom C.  on Lido Room

posted on 8 March, 2015

I had been receiving the Lido Room invitations by email. I noticed that they added on that they have a money back guaranty that if you are not convinced that they have the hottest dancers of any club in NYC that you can get a full refund of your door admission fee. I have not been to every club in NYC and can't vouch that they have the hottest dancers, but I was pleasantly surprised and did not ask for a refund.

Anthony  on Lido Room

posted on 17 February, 2015

Attended the party last Wednesday night with a friend for the first time and had a great time.

Robert C.  on Lido Room

posted on 6 February, 2015

I work in Midtown on Fifth Avenue and really welcomed the move by Lido from the Village to right across from Rockefeller Center. I was able to walk from work to the new venue. Also, each time I go there the quality of the dancers seem to go up a notch. It is the type of place that I feel comfortable inviting my clients to.

John P.  on Lido Room

posted on 15 January, 2015

Came out last week, had fun. Keep me in the know. Would love to bring friends and share the love.

Henry P  on Lido Room

posted on 10 January, 2015

Thursday was incredible. I had an awesome time. Thanks for putting these parties on.