Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Comments

3.8

641 West 51st Street

New York, New York 10019

Re: AbeFroman  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 10 February, 2018

I hear it's jumbo sausage now

Re: Hustled  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 14 January, 2018

that is why they call it the hustler club....u get hustled when u go there.!!

Re: RipOFF  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 14 January, 2018

so how much do u guy charge for a nice blow job in the vip area??

RipOFF  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 9 November, 2017

My name is Josh Goldstein and I was at your club on Nov 1st at approximately midnight. I've recently realized the service I received is quite sickening and I'd like to discuss how a Canadian no longer visiting NY can be refunded. This is what occured:

I was quite intoxicated at your club, but that's truly irrelevant to the situation (if I was sober I wouldn't have let myself been treated the way I was) I was offered a private dance and I accepted. Understanding that it would cost approximately 1000 USD. I directed to the private room with the girl and eventually a bouncer asked for my card. I gave it to him. Moments later he returned with the receipt and I signed. Approximately 20 mins later the bouncer returned AND SAID MY CARD WAS DECLINED. I gave him various other cards afterwards and they were all declined. When all my cards were declined the girl left the room, I did not receive any services and I left the bar. Thinking that I wouldn't be charged for anything because a) I didn't receive service and b) THE BOUNCER SAID MY CARDS WERE DECLINED.

I've recently viewed my recent transactions and I have been billed 1300 CND to your club which is extremely concerning, as well confusing as I was told my cards were declined as well as denied service.

I expect a timely reply on this matter but I will phone if I don't receive one. This is frustrating since this is a lot of money for services I did not receive. I'd prefer if you sent an email back but you can also phone at 2042992624

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you

scladmin (management)  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 25 July, 2017

scladmin (management)  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 25 July, 2017

hiring dancer

hiring dancers!

Click here to View Position

slow  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 27 March, 2017

don't see much hustle here at all

AbeFroman  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 13 January, 2017

so are they still giving the girls free sausage during their shifts?

rico  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 13 October, 2016

I hear this place was closing and failing miserably ...bring back some of the hot girls as they all seem to have gone to work elsewhere. Management here has really gone to shit. !!

So sick of strip clubs so check this  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 29 September, 2016

Man strip clubs get worse and worse . I used to be a big tipper but I found this camgirl on myfreecams - leeannstar and holy shit . Perfection in every way including personality which is like finding a fuckin unicorn. Just trying to help out my guys who might wanna give that a whirl . I included a pic . There's some aight girls on the site but none come close to this girl like NO way but its fun and they have raffles that you can win a date and shit too as well as the avn awards so its pretty cool her Twitter and Instagram is leeannstar23 more nude shit shot on Twitter obv

TreatedBadly  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 29 September, 2016

whats going on with this place I went here last weekend with my friends with the intent on spending money but we all had terrible time , the rude manager and hostess didnt make it any better and the dancer which we were with tried to rip us off on the dances, we bought four lap dances and she tried to charge us 200$ WTF is up with that, I don't mind paying but it's the principal in regards to rip off strippers. As a result, we wont be coming back !

BigMan  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 18 June, 2016

any asian girls workig here ??

Hustled  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 27 May, 2016

Should i call the cops?? i i was hustled at the hustler . i think one of the girls slipped something into my drink. one minuet i was at the bar the next thing i know i am in the vip section with a $800 bar tab. i faintly remember the girls giving me lap dances its all a blur to me. my doorman told me i was dropped off by a yellow cab and i stumbled my way to my apartment.

clubber  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 26 April, 2016

i have to agree this is a nice club and upscale looking women. next time i go i am going for one of the vip sections

Re: Joe  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 26 April, 2016

yes it's a great place with lots of girls all of the time. I never had a bad experience there. Lots of hot women and good drinks, a must go to club if your in NYC!

Joe  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 26 April, 2016

hey was looking for a place to go with my buddies and heard this was one of the best strip clubs in NYC anyone have any info on the dancers here?

dopeboy19  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 10 February, 2016

Came here for a bachelor party from out of town. We arrived a little early about 8pm. The cover of $20 is standard for strip clubs, but the drinks were a bit much. $84 for 5 drinks. The place is huge and clean. Good DJ and friendly security staff. The girls. There are a full spectrum of women that are on the floor. Some very attractive and some not so much. I will say that Dani, Marilyn, and Octavia were amazing and very hospitable. All three of them were professional entertainers and first class all night long. I dont know about the other reviewers and their experiences but i think it largely depends on the quality of the women on the job. I would recommned this place.

John  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 18 December, 2015

Good hooker that has a hardcore pimp.

XhXeXy  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 30 September, 2015

Off top I'm not a nudy bar kinda guy that's partially based on the way my wallet is set up and partially based on the way my integrity finds no pleasure on seeing chicks get naked and it not be for our mutual benefit physically (keep your opinion about my opinion to yourself, unless you're a woman and know about TP2.COM track #2). Anyway I was there cuz a promoter I know set it up for free whisky on the rooftop bar, I'm always at any function with free liquor. On the plus there was no cover, surprisingly not crowded and the chicks weren't pressing the issue. On the flip side I HATE ugly strippers! Look I understand most dudes aren't there for face time but nooooo man wanna see any chick with a bomb body and bum face. Feels like I was looking at dudes with tits. *thumbs down emoji* Then the chicks were upstairs smoking hella cigarettes smiling in people face with yellow smoker teeth like a substitute teacher. Kid you not bro, one was black with white elbows(that means she used no lotion) another had chipped nail polish on her fingers and toes, man listen if that ain't the most unprofessional thing a nudy bar employee can do I don't know what is. Then the final straw... These clowns had the nerve to actually run outta whisky! Really N-Word?!?!? Larry Flynt had to be rolling over in his grave! Needless to say I took my leave at that point. Go on over there if you want. Don't act surprised when a chick with minor chest hair gives you a lap dance. PS... Larry Flynt not dead in real life.

Pole Chick Girl  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 18 September, 2015

All dancers interested in the Pole Dancing trade in general, hit up the new FB page called POLECHICK dot com. It's a great page for the trade. Guys are welcome too.

Big John  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 16 September, 2015

Wondering if there is a dancer still there. Tattooed right arm, tattooed tiger left breast, and both inner wrists. Goes by the name Lexi or Sexi Lexi.

employment  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 31 August, 2015

Hello, my name in Inga from Sweden and I want to work for Mr. Larry Flynt of the USA, can you help me with my work Visa?

re: bj murray  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 28 May, 2015

would be settle for a Costco?

bj murray  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 12 May, 2015

can I get a BJ at this club and how much does it cost??

re: Roger  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 15 February, 2015

if they serve the wrong type of food to dancers it's a gassy club

Danny R.  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 10 February, 2015

The building got bought last year by some big real estate investors. They are converting it to something else. I think the Hustler Club is now closed.It used to be an OK strip club...

Roger  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 10 January, 2015

classy Manhattan gentlemens club Just a little pricey

re: upcoming holiday  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 12 November, 2014

I will provide plenty of stuffing

upcoming holiday  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 9 November, 2014

will there be a Thanksgiving dinner on the roof?

Joe  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 3 November, 2014

Great Halloween roof deck orgy...what a blast !!!

Spermy  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 24 September, 2014

Hey do they have any spinners here??

rogerrab2  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 12 August, 2014

What a crap place I went in just to see something new on my birthday I got inside and the layout looks cool decided to go to the bar and get a drink nothing too heavy since I was driving home barely got my drink before I was assaulted by two dancers I explained it was my birthday and I was checking the place out and they of course insisted I get a dance by both of them I curiously asked the price of a dance and I'm told 800 for 30 min I'm like woh noo then they go down to 500 for 20 then 240 for 10 I turn my attention to my drink that I haven't even paid for yet and one of the girls grabs it and says come you can bring the drink too the other girl grabs my arm and proceeds to lead me to the vip I tell them I dont have the cash so they then lead me to the atm im way too nice hesitating at the atm while there helping me put in the amount on the keypad 240 plus 24 dollar atm fee after the whole ordeal I'd have to say the dance was crappy and definitely not worth anywhere near what they shafted me for I got back to the bar and the bartender informed me I owe her 16 dollars for the drink and I guess feeling sorry for me gave me a drink for my birthday on the house I went to the hustler and got hustled should have known better not the place to go for people who have a hard time saying no.

john  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 30 July, 2014

this place is great do they have any bachelor party deals ???

Ivan  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 24 June, 2014

hey what the fuck happened to my old buddy Chris Murray?? he was a great asset to this place and old timer in the bizz

Asian Fetish  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 11 November, 2013

Are there any hot asians working at this place???

Ny customer  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 6 October, 2013

I agree 100% bar staff and waitresses were smokin!

Kevin  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 6 October, 2013

Went to this place last week. Decor is a bit dated but classy, there were a few hot dancers the rest were very ehhhh. Security was welcoming just wish there was someone to seat u. Other than the lack of a hostess service was great. Waitresses & bartenders were by far the hottest girls in the building.

D  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 1 September, 2013

Is this who I think if it is....

richard95  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 30 July, 2013

Interesting looking place. Fun decor. The rooftop is definitely worth a look see.

ny customer  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 22 July, 2013

what a difference a yr makes!! I used to frequent the club several times a week with business associates. The club at that times was "the" club in Manhattan. I revisited the club this past Friday night. What a disappointment. the staff was cold n nasty. The girls marginal at best. Looks like you not "the " club anymore.

guy  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 15 May, 2013

this place is a shit hole now...girls are so low grade. who wants to hear some whiney fat redhead talk about her baby daddy issues when I payed for entertainment. Waste and depressing to say the least.

Dancer  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 2 May, 2013

I haven't danced in a few years and I'm looking to start back dancing in the next few weeks. I live in all the way in Mississippi but I'm willing to put in the time & effort to make my money. I was wondering do you have to have a license to dance there? Thanks in advance!!!! I'm an African-American woman, 5'9, 150lbs, 34DDD (they are natural), light skinned & I have 1 tattoo and a lip piercing

consistant visitor  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 20 April, 2013

the club needs an overhaul, new manager on fri and sat. Mon seems to have a friendlier staff.

Looking...  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 4 April, 2013

Looking for 2 dancers. Candy and Samantha. Used to work at Delilah's in NJ a few yrs ago. Do they still work here at Hustler club?

Gunner  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 3 April, 2013

Anyone remember a dancer named Rio that worked here a few years back? Italian, big tits and dark hair? Thanks.

monday night customer  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 8 March, 2013

visited the club a few Mondays ago nice and friendly staff especially the bouncers, they were courteous and insightful

wow impressive  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 4 February, 2013

when I dropped a #2 here, all the dancers ran up to the rooftop cigar lounge even tho it was below freezing!

Tony LI  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 19 May, 2012

Is there a Latina dancer named Canday there? She used to work at Delilah's and Centerfolds in NJ? Lost touch with her, a Centerfolds post says she works here.

dancer2012  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 29 April, 2012

we miss Chris Murray very much. right now the club is in disarray. The current manager want to sleep with every dancer Bring Chris back

nycpl  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 11 April, 2012

a nasty waitress makes an impression regardless of drink minimums. The point being as a first time customer her attitude wasn't conducive to business practice. It becomes reflective of the manager himself or herself.

Candy?  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 4 March, 2012

Is there a dancer named Candy working here? She is a beautiful Latina with implants that seem natural. I miss you sexy mama!

jo  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 24 January, 2012

she quit the business. retired now

Re: NyCouple  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 18 January, 2012

Why would you come to a strip club for a drink? The drinks are just there to make the cover charge seem lower. Buy your one drink minimum and save the rest of the money for the girls.

william  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 18 January, 2012

Does Ava from NJ still dance here...cute blonde with nice bolt-ons?

NYCouple  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 23 November, 2011

Our first and last night there!!!!! nasty waitresses. I opened up a tab and proceeded to buy a round of drinks for my table of 4. The waitress some washed up stripper looking girl was extremely abrupt when my wife told her that her drink wasn't strong enough. The waitress said that's how we make make our drinks!!!!!! Again my wife asked for another drink, and the waitress walked away!!!! we got our check and left. Very bad first impression.

jason  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 22 November, 2011

jason (11/22) ive been to the club several times i am a black amex card owner and have traveled all over the world. This is a rude club the wait staff in particular.. The only saving grace was their security staff.A tall gent rather huge actually talked me into staying and i ended up having a wonderful time. I was there on a Monday it was quiet and spoke to the gent upstairs before i went to the roof for a smoke.The club has great potentia

jill  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 22 November, 2011

ive worked at Hustler for about 5 years religiously and have grown to the love the people there. This past weekend i came to work and was shocked to hear about a manager being fired.. Ive worked for this manager for over 5 years and the firing was totally uncalled for!!!! Rumors swirl about the reasons and to be honest there is no better manager in the industry. Now we have to be subjected to the other managers unwanted advances and his paranoia Bring Chris back

69  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 20 June, 2011

Come visit CURVES under new management and all new HOT dancers

Comack7149  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 29 March, 2011

Where is that AVA girl from NJ? I gotta get me some more jersey love.

question  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 24 March, 2011

any fit or muscular dancers at this club?

tony  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 19 March, 2011

logan is extremely hot, spent some time with her upstairs in the booth.. we went upstairs for 20 minutes, we ended up staying for nearly an hour. definitely worth it. my only wish is that i went to the CR with her

Chanel  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 20 February, 2011

doeas anyone if a dancer called chanel still works here. she used to dance at dellilah's den in south amboy.

StripClubber  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 5 February, 2011

Who's the older(maybe late 30's) nicely fit/toned, blonde hottie from New Jersey? She's stands maybe 5'8"/5'9". Really hot with a nicely toned killer legs. Seen her on a Sat. back in Oct. 2010 or so.

ryan123  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 1 February, 2011

ended up here with my guy friend after meeting two older men in another bar midtown. as a girl I was a little suspicious, but also wildly excited to check this place out. the dances on stage were pretty boring, but lap private dances seemed to be good (I am judging based on what I saw and heard). some guys have their actual "girlfriends" there, which must make the private room experience worth the price. overall I had pretty good time. highlight of the night: meeting a guy, whose wife a stripper at the time they met. imagine the stories...

Kelly  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 27 December, 2010

Dr from Prov. is looking for you.

JK  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 15 December, 2010

Does anyone remember a blond hair Texan called Alexa, 5ft 7? Mentioned she was training as a beautician. Last worked at the club in December 09.

Just Curious  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 26 October, 2010

Does a Dancer named Zarina work here? She has dyed blonde hair, big boobs, and looks Asian.

Clay  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 9 October, 2010

Do u any of you know who the blonde girl is that wears the pigtails and schoolgirl outfit and/or the short black haired girl with the black lettering tattoo on her arm its like two words I think one of them is hate and i forget the other part

Anthony  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 7 August, 2010

Will definitely come back for Stevie alone, she was amazing!

Re:Sabrina  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 3 August, 2010

I don't think so but I'm not 100% sure, btw what club is better this 1 or Sapphire. I'm seeing mixed reviews here and on BestGFE reviewsite.

Sabrina Info  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 2 August, 2010

Can someone please tell me if Sabrina that dances here the one from New Jersey, tall brownish blond hair and big boobs...

Is HEATHER still around?  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 9 July, 2010

I'm planning a trip to the city and want to know if she's still there and what her schedule might be like.

Jethro  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 6 July, 2010

For a great time call Olena the Dancer (516) 582-8856. This blonde Russian will make your head spin!

harryharry  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 24 June, 2010

This last time was my fifth time here. I'm not even going to comment on the price of things, because if you go to a strip club, you should know already that they overcharge for everything.My gripe is for my debit card statement and how my server obviously added her own tip to my card. One round of drinks and shots for 4 was $100, and they automatically add on a $20 tip, so my total was $120...yet when I saw my statement, $150 had been taken out. I intend on disputing this..but the sad thing is, this happens to SO MANY PEOPLE THAT COME HERE. Keep your receipts, know the names of the women who wait on you, and make sure you fill out the receipt so that it cannot be altered.

Richard  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 7 May, 2010

I have been a regular there for several years now. I have to tell you, you need to do something on Monday nights!!!! its painfully dead there. You need some sort of lure or gimmick to get people in there. There is nothing worse than a dead club

jay  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 3 May, 2010

eu n uhgvruhnu uhn uhn ♥

chris  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 18 April, 2010

place is the worst club don't even bother wasting your time here they will try and suck u dry at this place jus cause it looks nice on the outside doesn't always mean its better on the inside

rob  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 18 March, 2010

who gives a great bj?

Black Jack  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 17 March, 2010

Yup the floor hosts or bouncers as some people call them are the best in the business here. I've never seen the bouncers here act like d@ckheads as opposed to Penthouse or Flash. I saw some idiot at flash bully some old guy who was there with his old lady just because this guy couldn't move his chair fast enough for the bouncer to get by. In what was probably a cocaine fueled frenzy, the bouncer said how he "owned this town" and he could do whatever he wanted etc. (Read Icarus motherf@cker!!!!) He should have been fired on the spot.

news alert  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 16 March, 2010

for a hot girl with low rates call 6318053939 her name is shy

Angela/Richard  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 8 March, 2010

We were in NY last week on my husbands business trip. We stopped in just for one drink.. We paid the admission, and were immediately met by a very tall gentleman who was both professional and accomedating. I asked him where the ladies room was preceded to direct me to the back of the club. When I returned to join my husband this gentleman asked us if we needed any help..Both my husband and I were surprised at the the level of professionalism he showed by taking such an interest.. We had such a great time. The ladies are fabulous, as is the staff

Elena  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 8 March, 2010

Knew an asian girl that used to work at Flashdancers under the name Elena. Beautiful. I was told she went to work for Hustler a while ago. No clue what her stage name is there. Anynone know her, and is she at Hustler?

Cheap  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 26 February, 2010

I guess if you want to get some really virulent STDs the cheap route is the best way to go..... I mean when I am on a mission to get the latest and greatest STD I don't want to spoil it by bangin some hottie in a VIP room. No sireee! I want to have the authentic experience of a pimple covered, chunky, loose tub of lard dripping viral and bacterial effluent all over my private parts.....cheap IS GOOD!!!!

New cheap Escort  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 24 February, 2010

Call Devin at (612) 3287117 for an Escort Service 24/7. She is new in town. She is very beautiful and cheap, $80 per half hour with full service.

yo CARLO!  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 19 February, 2010

The room cost depends on the time.... and the length of the time depends on you!

Carlo  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 17 February, 2010

If available how much is the private room and for how long?

Sabrina Info  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 9 February, 2010

Does anyone know when Sabrina will be dancing here again. Thanks.

Farry Llynt  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 17 January, 2010

Don't mean mean the extra inches? You collapse underneath an extra mile!

James  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 16 January, 2010

you the man..who are the best girls to ask for? I head to that club when im in town always. any suggestions for girls who go the extra mile?

Chris  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 14 January, 2010

Get a room, I got my dick sucked easily last night. You just have to be good looking. Sorry old perverts

Tom:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 13 January, 2010

Those hens (whores) is hard to keep them under control once you throw money in their faces.. Need more dancer less greedy hens(whores).

NY SUIT  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 12 January, 2010

Kudos to Chris Murray, good job running this place, more power to ya wild man. Just rmeber to keep them bitches in the hen house under control.

David  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 5 January, 2010

There was an asian girl named Jade, but theres also a girl from florida named Jade which are you talking about?

Michael  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 4 January, 2010

I remember Avyah from another club and maybe she goes by Ava now..any idea when Ava dances here?

to Michael  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 2 January, 2010

Sounds like Ava. Don't know how she spells her name though. If it's pronounced like Ay-va it's probably the same one.

newby  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 31 December, 2009

Is Crystal/Whitney back dancing here? Slender brunette with small tits. Used to work at Delilah's. Any info on what club she's at is appreciated. Thanks.

Harvey  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 29 December, 2009

Does a girl name Jade still work there?

Michael  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 28 December, 2009

Does Avyah dance here...she is a really cute and sexy blonde, 5'5" full lips and beautiful smile!

James  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 22 December, 2009

good club, .some hosts have their favorite girls they try and push. very annoying.dominican host guy a hater! girls told me because certain girls abuse him. he needs to let clients pick girls instead of trying to push only girls he can hustle for money. go to the real business world like a real man and make money. other then that drama I had an awesome time.

mike  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on 20 December, 2009

Elmer! You've discovered the @ symbol on your computer keyboard. How clever you are, how very original.