Larry Flynt's Hustler Club Comments

New York, New York 10019

Larry  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on December 3, 2018

F is the man.

scladmin (management)  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on August 21, 2018

We have a new coupon offer. Free admission.

Click Here to Print

Re: AbeFroman  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on February 10, 2018

I hear it's jumbo sausage now

Re: Hustled  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on January 14, 2018

that is why they call it the hustler club....u get hustled when u go there.!!

Re: RipOFF  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on January 14, 2018

so how much do u guy charge for a nice blow job in the vip area??

RipOFF  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on November 9, 2017

My name is Josh Goldstein and I was at your club on Nov 1st at approximately midnight. I've recently realized the service I received is quite sickening and I'd like to discuss how a Canadian no longer visiting NY can be refunded. This is what occured:

I was quite intoxicated at your club, but that's truly irrelevant to the situation (if I was sober I wouldn't have let myself been treated the way I was) I was offered a private dance and I accepted. Understanding that it would cost approximately 1000 USD. I directed to the private room with the girl and eventually a bouncer asked for my card. I gave it to him. Moments later he returned with the receipt and I signed. Approximately 20 mins later the bouncer returned AND SAID MY CARD WAS DECLINED. I gave him various other cards afterwards and they were all declined. When all my cards were declined the girl left the room, I did not receive any services and I left the bar. Thinking that I wouldn't be charged for anything because a) I didn't receive service and b) THE BOUNCER SAID MY CARDS WERE DECLINED.

I've recently viewed my recent transactions and I have been billed 1300 CND to your club which is extremely concerning, as well confusing as I was told my cards were declined as well as denied service.

I expect a timely reply on this matter but I will phone if I don't receive one. This is frustrating since this is a lot of money for services I did not receive. I'd prefer if you sent an email back but you can also phone at 2042992624

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you

scladmin (management)  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on July 25, 2017

scladmin (management)  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on July 25, 2017

hiring dancer

hiring dancers!

Click here to View Position

slow  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on March 27, 2017

don't see much hustle here at all

AbeFroman  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on January 13, 2017

so are they still giving the girls free sausage during their shifts?

rico  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on October 13, 2016

I hear this place was closing and failing miserably ...bring back some of the hot girls as they all seem to have gone to work elsewhere. Management here has really gone to shit. !!

So sick of strip clubs so check this  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on September 29, 2016

Man strip clubs get worse and worse . I used to be a big tipper but I found this camgirl on myfreecams - leeannstar and holy shit . Perfection in every way including personality which is like finding a fuckin unicorn. Just trying to help out my guys who might wanna give that a whirl . I included a pic . There's some aight girls on the site but none come close to this girl like NO way but its fun and they have raffles that you can win a date and shit too as well as the avn awards so its pretty cool her Twitter and Instagram is leeannstar23 more nude shit shot on Twitter obv

TreatedBadly  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on September 29, 2016

whats going on with this place I went here last weekend with my friends with the intent on spending money but we all had terrible time , the rude manager and hostess didnt make it any better and the dancer which we were with tried to rip us off on the dances, we bought four lap dances and she tried to charge us 200$ WTF is up with that, I don't mind paying but it's the principal in regards to rip off strippers. As a result, we wont be coming back !

BigMan  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on June 18, 2016

any asian girls workig here ??

Hustled  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on May 27, 2016

Should i call the cops?? i i was hustled at the hustler . i think one of the girls slipped something into my drink. one minuet i was at the bar the next thing i know i am in the vip section with a $800 bar tab. i faintly remember the girls giving me lap dances its all a blur to me. my doorman told me i was dropped off by a yellow cab and i stumbled my way to my apartment.

clubber  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on April 26, 2016

i have to agree this is a nice club and upscale looking women. next time i go i am going for one of the vip sections

Re: Joe  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on April 26, 2016

yes it's a great place with lots of girls all of the time. I never had a bad experience there. Lots of hot women and good drinks, a must go to club if your in NYC!

Joe  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on April 26, 2016

hey was looking for a place to go with my buddies and heard this was one of the best strip clubs in NYC anyone have any info on the dancers here?

dopeboy19  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on February 10, 2016

Came here for a bachelor party from out of town. We arrived a little early about 8pm. The cover of $20 is standard for strip clubs, but the drinks were a bit much. $84 for 5 drinks. The place is huge and clean. Good DJ and friendly security staff. The girls. There are a full spectrum of women that are on the floor. Some very attractive and some not so much. I will say that Dani, Marilyn, and Octavia were amazing and very hospitable. All three of them were professional entertainers and first class all night long. I dont know about the other reviewers and their experiences but i think it largely depends on the quality of the women on the job. I would recommned this place.

John  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on December 18, 2015

Good hooker that has a hardcore pimp.

XhXeXy  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on September 30, 2015

Off top I'm not a nudy bar kinda guy that's partially based on the way my wallet is set up and partially based on the way my integrity finds no pleasure on seeing chicks get naked and it not be for our mutual benefit physically (keep your opinion about my opinion to yourself, unless you're a woman and know about TP2.COM track #2). Anyway I was there cuz a promoter I know set it up for free whisky on the rooftop bar, I'm always at any function with free liquor. On the plus there was no cover, surprisingly not crowded and the chicks weren't pressing the issue. On the flip side I HATE ugly strippers! Look I understand most dudes aren't there for face time but nooooo man wanna see any chick with a bomb body and bum face. Feels like I was looking at dudes with tits. *thumbs down emoji* Then the chicks were upstairs smoking hella cigarettes smiling in people face with yellow smoker teeth like a substitute teacher. Kid you not bro, one was black with white elbows(that means she used no lotion) another had chipped nail polish on her fingers and toes, man listen if that ain't the most unprofessional thing a nudy bar employee can do I don't know what is. Then the final straw... These clowns had the nerve to actually run outta whisky! Really N-Word?!?!? Larry Flynt had to be rolling over in his grave! Needless to say I took my leave at that point. Go on over there if you want. Don't act surprised when a chick with minor chest hair gives you a lap dance. PS... Larry Flynt not dead in real life.

Pole Chick Girl  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on September 18, 2015

All dancers interested in the Pole Dancing trade in general, hit up the new FB page called POLECHICK dot com. It's a great page for the trade. Guys are welcome too.

Big John  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on September 16, 2015

Wondering if there is a dancer still there. Tattooed right arm, tattooed tiger left breast, and both inner wrists. Goes by the name Lexi or Sexi Lexi.

employment  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on August 31, 2015

Hello, my name in Inga from Sweden and I want to work for Mr. Larry Flynt of the USA, can you help me with my work Visa?

re: bj murray  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on May 28, 2015

would be settle for a Costco?

bj murray  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on May 12, 2015

can I get a BJ at this club and how much does it cost??

re: Roger  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on February 15, 2015

if they serve the wrong type of food to dancers it's a gassy club

Danny R.  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on February 10, 2015

The building got bought last year by some big real estate investors. They are converting it to something else. I think the Hustler Club is now closed.It used to be an OK strip club...

Roger  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on January 10, 2015

classy Manhattan gentlemens club Just a little pricey

re: upcoming holiday  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on November 12, 2014

I will provide plenty of stuffing

upcoming holiday  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on November 9, 2014

will there be a Thanksgiving dinner on the roof?

Joe  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on November 3, 2014

Great Halloween roof deck orgy...what a blast !!!

Spermy  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on September 24, 2014

Hey do they have any spinners here??

rogerrab2  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on August 12, 2014

What a crap place I went in just to see something new on my birthday I got inside and the layout looks cool decided to go to the bar and get a drink nothing too heavy since I was driving home barely got my drink before I was assaulted by two dancers I explained it was my birthday and I was checking the place out and they of course insisted I get a dance by both of them I curiously asked the price of a dance and I'm told 800 for 30 min I'm like woh noo then they go down to 500 for 20 then 240 for 10 I turn my attention to my drink that I haven't even paid for yet and one of the girls grabs it and says come you can bring the drink too the other girl grabs my arm and proceeds to lead me to the vip I tell them I dont have the cash so they then lead me to the atm im way too nice hesitating at the atm while there helping me put in the amount on the keypad 240 plus 24 dollar atm fee after the whole ordeal I'd have to say the dance was crappy and definitely not worth anywhere near what they shafted me for I got back to the bar and the bartender informed me I owe her 16 dollars for the drink and I guess feeling sorry for me gave me a drink for my birthday on the house I went to the hustler and got hustled should have known better not the place to go for people who have a hard time saying no.

john  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on July 30, 2014

this place is great do they have any bachelor party deals ???

Ivan  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on June 24, 2014

hey what the fuck happened to my old buddy Chris Murray?? he was a great asset to this place and old timer in the bizz

Asian Fetish  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on November 11, 2013

Are there any hot asians working at this place???

Ny customer  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on October 6, 2013

I agree 100% bar staff and waitresses were smokin!

Kevin  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on October 6, 2013

Went to this place last week. Decor is a bit dated but classy, there were a few hot dancers the rest were very ehhhh. Security was welcoming just wish there was someone to seat u. Other than the lack of a hostess service was great. Waitresses & bartenders were by far the hottest girls in the building.

D  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on September 1, 2013

Is this who I think if it is....

richard95  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on July 30, 2013

Interesting looking place. Fun decor. The rooftop is definitely worth a look see.

ny customer  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on July 22, 2013

what a difference a yr makes!! I used to frequent the club several times a week with business associates. The club at that times was "the" club in Manhattan. I revisited the club this past Friday night. What a disappointment. the staff was cold n nasty. The girls marginal at best. Looks like you not "the " club anymore.

guy  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on May 15, 2013

this place is a shit hole now...girls are so low grade. who wants to hear some whiney fat redhead talk about her baby daddy issues when I payed for entertainment. Waste and depressing to say the least.

Dancer  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on May 2, 2013

I haven't danced in a few years and I'm looking to start back dancing in the next few weeks. I live in all the way in Mississippi but I'm willing to put in the time & effort to make my money. I was wondering do you have to have a license to dance there? Thanks in advance!!!! I'm an African-American woman, 5'9, 150lbs, 34DDD (they are natural), light skinned & I have 1 tattoo and a lip piercing

consistant visitor  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on April 20, 2013

the club needs an overhaul, new manager on fri and sat. Mon seems to have a friendlier staff.

Looking...  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on April 4, 2013

Looking for 2 dancers. Candy and Samantha. Used to work at Delilah's in NJ a few yrs ago. Do they still work here at Hustler club?

Gunner  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on April 3, 2013

Anyone remember a dancer named Rio that worked here a few years back? Italian, big tits and dark hair? Thanks.

monday night customer  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on March 8, 2013

visited the club a few Mondays ago nice and friendly staff especially the bouncers, they were courteous and insightful

wow impressive  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on February 4, 2013

when I dropped a #2 here, all the dancers ran up to the rooftop cigar lounge even tho it was below freezing!

Tony LI  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on May 19, 2012

Is there a Latina dancer named Canday there? She used to work at Delilah's and Centerfolds in NJ? Lost touch with her, a Centerfolds post says she works here.

dancer2012  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on April 29, 2012

we miss Chris Murray very much. right now the club is in disarray. The current manager want to sleep with every dancer Bring Chris back

nycpl  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on April 11, 2012

a nasty waitress makes an impression regardless of drink minimums. The point being as a first time customer her attitude wasn't conducive to business practice. It becomes reflective of the manager himself or herself.

Candy?  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on March 4, 2012

Is there a dancer named Candy working here? She is a beautiful Latina with implants that seem natural. I miss you sexy mama!

jo  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on January 24, 2012

she quit the business. retired now

Re: NyCouple  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on January 18, 2012

Why would you come to a strip club for a drink? The drinks are just there to make the cover charge seem lower. Buy your one drink minimum and save the rest of the money for the girls.

william  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on January 18, 2012

Does Ava from NJ still dance here...cute blonde with nice bolt-ons?

NYCouple  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on November 23, 2011

Our first and last night there!!!!! nasty waitresses. I opened up a tab and proceeded to buy a round of drinks for my table of 4. The waitress some washed up stripper looking girl was extremely abrupt when my wife told her that her drink wasn't strong enough. The waitress said that's how we make make our drinks!!!!!! Again my wife asked for another drink, and the waitress walked away!!!! we got our check and left. Very bad first impression.

jason  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on November 22, 2011

jason (11/22) ive been to the club several times i am a black amex card owner and have traveled all over the world. This is a rude club the wait staff in particular.. The only saving grace was their security staff.A tall gent rather huge actually talked me into staying and i ended up having a wonderful time. I was there on a Monday it was quiet and spoke to the gent upstairs before i went to the roof for a smoke.The club has great potentia

jill  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on November 22, 2011

ive worked at Hustler for about 5 years religiously and have grown to the love the people there. This past weekend i came to work and was shocked to hear about a manager being fired.. Ive worked for this manager for over 5 years and the firing was totally uncalled for!!!! Rumors swirl about the reasons and to be honest there is no better manager in the industry. Now we have to be subjected to the other managers unwanted advances and his paranoia Bring Chris back

69  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on June 20, 2011

Come visit CURVES under new management and all new HOT dancers

Comack7149  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on March 29, 2011

Where is that AVA girl from NJ? I gotta get me some more jersey love.

question  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on March 24, 2011

any fit or muscular dancers at this club?

tony  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on March 19, 2011

logan is extremely hot, spent some time with her upstairs in the booth.. we went upstairs for 20 minutes, we ended up staying for nearly an hour. definitely worth it. my only wish is that i went to the CR with her

Chanel  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on February 20, 2011

doeas anyone if a dancer called chanel still works here. she used to dance at dellilah's den in south amboy.

StripClubber  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on February 5, 2011

Who's the older(maybe late 30's) nicely fit/toned, blonde hottie from New Jersey? She's stands maybe 5'8"/5'9". Really hot with a nicely toned killer legs. Seen her on a Sat. back in Oct. 2010 or so.

ryan123  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on February 1, 2011

ended up here with my guy friend after meeting two older men in another bar midtown. as a girl I was a little suspicious, but also wildly excited to check this place out. the dances on stage were pretty boring, but lap private dances seemed to be good (I am judging based on what I saw and heard). some guys have their actual "girlfriends" there, which must make the private room experience worth the price. overall I had pretty good time. highlight of the night: meeting a guy, whose wife a stripper at the time they met. imagine the stories...

Kelly  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on December 27, 2010

Dr from Prov. is looking for you.

JK  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on December 15, 2010

Does anyone remember a blond hair Texan called Alexa, 5ft 7? Mentioned she was training as a beautician. Last worked at the club in December 09.

Just Curious  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on October 26, 2010

Does a Dancer named Zarina work here? She has dyed blonde hair, big boobs, and looks Asian.

Clay  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on October 9, 2010

Do u any of you know who the blonde girl is that wears the pigtails and schoolgirl outfit and/or the short black haired girl with the black lettering tattoo on her arm its like two words I think one of them is hate and i forget the other part

Anthony  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on August 7, 2010

Will definitely come back for Stevie alone, she was amazing!

Re:Sabrina  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on August 3, 2010

I don't think so but I'm not 100% sure, btw what club is better this 1 or Sapphire. I'm seeing mixed reviews here and on BestGFE reviewsite.

Sabrina Info  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on August 2, 2010

Can someone please tell me if Sabrina that dances here the one from New Jersey, tall brownish blond hair and big boobs...

Is HEATHER still around?  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on July 9, 2010

I'm planning a trip to the city and want to know if she's still there and what her schedule might be like.

Jethro  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on July 6, 2010

For a great time call Olena the Dancer (516) 582-8856. This blonde Russian will make your head spin!

harryharry  on  Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on June 24, 2010

This last time was my fifth time here. I'm not even going to comment on the price of things, because if you go to a strip club, you should know already that they overcharge for everything.My gripe is for my debit card statement and how my server obviously added her own tip to my card. One round of drinks and shots for 4 was $100, and they automatically add on a $20 tip, so my total was $120...yet when I saw my statement, $150 had been taken out. I intend on disputing this..but the sad thing is, this happens to SO MANY PEOPLE THAT COME HERE. Keep your receipts, know the names of the women who wait on you, and make sure you fill out the receipt so that it cannot be altered.

Richard  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on May 7, 2010

I have been a regular there for several years now. I have to tell you, you need to do something on Monday nights!!!! its painfully dead there. You need some sort of lure or gimmick to get people in there. There is nothing worse than a dead club

jay  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on May 3, 2010

eu n uhgvruhnu uhn uhn ♥

chris  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on April 18, 2010

place is the worst club don't even bother wasting your time here they will try and suck u dry at this place jus cause it looks nice on the outside doesn't always mean its better on the inside

rob  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on March 18, 2010

who gives a great bj?

Black Jack  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on March 17, 2010

Yup the floor hosts or bouncers as some people call them are the best in the business here. I've never seen the bouncers here act like d@ckheads as opposed to Penthouse or Flash. I saw some idiot at flash bully some old guy who was there with his old lady just because this guy couldn't move his chair fast enough for the bouncer to get by. In what was probably a cocaine fueled frenzy, the bouncer said how he "owned this town" and he could do whatever he wanted etc. (Read Icarus motherf@cker!!!!) He should have been fired on the spot.

news alert  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on March 16, 2010

for a hot girl with low rates call 6318053939 her name is shy

Angela/Richard  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on March 8, 2010

We were in NY last week on my husbands business trip. We stopped in just for one drink.. We paid the admission, and were immediately met by a very tall gentleman who was both professional and accomedating. I asked him where the ladies room was preceded to direct me to the back of the club. When I returned to join my husband this gentleman asked us if we needed any help..Both my husband and I were surprised at the the level of professionalism he showed by taking such an interest.. We had such a great time. The ladies are fabulous, as is the staff

Elena  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on March 8, 2010

Knew an asian girl that used to work at Flashdancers under the name Elena. Beautiful. I was told she went to work for Hustler a while ago. No clue what her stage name is there. Anynone know her, and is she at Hustler?

Cheap  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on February 26, 2010

I guess if you want to get some really virulent STDs the cheap route is the best way to go..... I mean when I am on a mission to get the latest and greatest STD I don't want to spoil it by bangin some hottie in a VIP room. No sireee! I want to have the authentic experience of a pimple covered, chunky, loose tub of lard dripping viral and bacterial effluent all over my private parts.....cheap IS GOOD!!!!

New cheap Escort  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on February 24, 2010

Call Devin at (612) 3287117 for an Escort Service 24/7. She is new in town. She is very beautiful and cheap, $80 per half hour with full service.

yo CARLO!  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on February 19, 2010

The room cost depends on the time.... and the length of the time depends on you!

Carlo  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on February 17, 2010

If available how much is the private room and for how long?

Sabrina Info  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on February 9, 2010

Does anyone know when Sabrina will be dancing here again. Thanks.

Farry Llynt  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on January 17, 2010

Don't mean mean the extra inches? You collapse underneath an extra mile!

James  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on January 16, 2010

you the man..who are the best girls to ask for? I head to that club when im in town always. any suggestions for girls who go the extra mile?

Chris  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on January 14, 2010

Get a room, I got my dick sucked easily last night. You just have to be good looking. Sorry old perverts

Tom:  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on January 13, 2010

Those hens (whores) is hard to keep them under control once you throw money in their faces.. Need more dancer less greedy hens(whores).

NY SUIT  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on January 12, 2010

Kudos to Chris Murray, good job running this place, more power to ya wild man. Just rmeber to keep them bitches in the hen house under control.

David  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on January 5, 2010

There was an asian girl named Jade, but theres also a girl from florida named Jade which are you talking about?

Michael  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on January 4, 2010

I remember Avyah from another club and maybe she goes by Ava now..any idea when Ava dances here?

to Michael  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on January 2, 2010

Sounds like Ava. Don't know how she spells her name though. If it's pronounced like Ay-va it's probably the same one.

newby  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on December 31, 2009

Is Crystal/Whitney back dancing here? Slender brunette with small tits. Used to work at Delilah's. Any info on what club she's at is appreciated. Thanks.

Harvey  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on December 29, 2009

Does a girl name Jade still work there?

Michael  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on December 28, 2009

Does Avyah dance here...she is a really cute and sexy blonde, 5'5" full lips and beautiful smile!

James  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on December 22, 2009

good club, .some hosts have their favorite girls they try and push. very annoying.dominican host guy a hater! girls told me because certain girls abuse him. he needs to let clients pick girls instead of trying to push only girls he can hustle for money. go to the real business world like a real man and make money. other then that drama I had an awesome time.

mike  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on December 20, 2009

Elmer! You've discovered the @ symbol on your computer keyboard. How clever you are, how very original.

W  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on December 19, 2009

That's right mike (or should I say dickless) I see him every morning when he hops into my cab and tells me how much he enjoyed f@cking you in the @ss last night.

mike  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on December 18, 2009

hey, dickhead, you see Elmer Fudd in the mirror every morning.

W  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on December 17, 2009

Does Bugs Bunny still work here? How about Elmer Fudd?

BenS.  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on December 16, 2009

Does Ginger Short Latina Girl With Big Butt Still Work Here?

mike  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on December 15, 2009

has Lily the asian girl returned?

steve  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on December 15, 2009

is paris still working here? what days?

Link  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on December 9, 2009

Does Layla still work here?

mike  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on December 9, 2009

anyone know when this girl ariel works?

re: Felice  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on December 5, 2009

She'll be working on Saturday, Monday, and Wednesday. Enjoy.

please respond  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on December 4, 2009

anyone know when a dancer named felyce is working again/ not hot hot but cute, looks like the girl next door, thats what i love, please let me know, thanks, nick

Skip  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on November 25, 2009

Mikhayla gives some sexy-ass dances in the back room. I love girls that look classy but act nasty. She is a real woman. Amazing time tonite baby; See you soon.

buzz  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on November 21, 2009

Is one of the clubs owned by the mohney family and they just use the Larry flynt name?

Craig  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on November 7, 2009

yo who is this hot vannessa chick i been hearing about is she good in the C.R?

......  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on November 2, 2009

Is there a girl name Ciana that works here???

stacks  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on October 19, 2009

Cheetahs Gentlemens Club is looking for a part-time housemom with a loyal clientle and a strong dancers following. We are located at 252 West 43rd Street between Broadway & 8th. Potential to make high $$$ for the right individual.

Current Dancer  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on October 16, 2009

yea he is - someone neeeds to tell theem to get a new dj tho

Ex dancer  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on October 15, 2009

Hey does Renagade still work here as a d.j?

KnowIt  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on October 15, 2009

Pretty crowded there last night. There were 80+ girls. No joke. A good portion of which were certified hotties.

John  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on October 14, 2009

same girls for years trying to get you to the rooms, . need new faces. better off on the east side, after 3 years a girl should have to move on

Eric E.  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on September 30, 2009

I think maybe no one reviews strip clubs because they're scared their mom will see it or something? Whatever - I thought this was a pretty good club. Having lived in Vegas for a few years, I've seen a lot of "high end" strip clubs, and Hustler NY ranked up there IMO. The doormen/security were gruff, but professional and friendly, and they didn't make to beat your head in with a mallet if you disagreed with something they said. Only one of the 30 or so girls we talked to (we were a large bachelor party so we got a lot of attention) were bitchy... they were all rather sweet and fun to talk to. The dances were good, although a little too quick. No, there were no perfect 10s, but plenty of really cute, pretty girls. Everyone seemed to be having fun. We had a good time, were left alone by the staff, got good attention from the girls and waitress, and weren't pressured for dances. Can't ask for much more at a strip club.

KnowNot  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on September 27, 2009

Anyone been to Hustler lately? Is it crowded? How do the girls look? How are the lapdances? Are the girls rude or are they nice?

james bell  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on September 17, 2009

hey if anyone can tell me if a hot latin girl name melina works at this club i would really like to know .thanks so much

Larry  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on September 17, 2009

There is still some fun to be had in New York!!!

Scout69  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on September 16, 2009

Cheetah's Gentlemens Club @ 252 West 43rd Street, N.Y.C. is looking for a full-time Housemom. So if anyone is looking to grow with the new management give us a call.

Dancer  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on September 16, 2009

So what are the Top 2 clubs in NY?

JerryD.  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on September 7, 2009

This is the club i hear for extras in NYC. What girls are are extra friendly in the C.R?

Asian Lover  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on September 6, 2009

Does the Dancer Miko still work here???

Huh?  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on August 29, 2009

The girls here are fucking hot. Who gives a rats ass about the DJ?

AVerage Guy  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on August 28, 2009

I agree on a few things here .... the girls can be DEMANDING and the russains dont take no for an answer - but the other girls do make up for those that make it bad. The club does have some amazing women! ANd i will say - Im not a hater - and I dont know the DJ - but, compared to thee other clubs - the DJ here could use a little help. Im not saying he is bad - but just not what you would expect at sucha big club. No disrespect tho! And hellllo ladies!

newby  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on August 16, 2009

Yes!  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on August 15, 2009

I saw a lot of fresh faces at Hustler. I mean, really quality women. Beautiful girls. Keep up the good work!

VON  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on August 15, 2009

Cheetahs is currently looking for an experienced house mom. Please contact Sam @ 212.819.9300..

Mike  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on August 3, 2009

I was at hustler the I was at the hustler the other night and Imet a beautiful, fun, and intelligent Girl named Stephanie she made the night so much better than I thought It would be. Does anyone know when she working again? I can?t get her smile out of my mind.

Big Money  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on July 23, 2009

Melissa is working on weekends, try to talk to her

visitor  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on July 20, 2009

Just recently visited for the first time in months and there's some great women here. By this I mean: - good looking but not Barbie-doll clones - interesting personalities and surprising backgrounds - not overly pushy - sensual but not dirty dances Good for a playful but relaxing night out.

Hector  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on July 15, 2009

anything goes on in the CR as long as you got the money to pay for it

Martha  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on July 14, 2009

Are they strict in the Cr room....??I am a guy thinking of visiting for the first time....Whats the experience in the Cr room..??

Big Mike  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on July 14, 2009

Melissa is 5'10 She is smoking HOT! Her friend Dominique is also smoking hot!!! They work tonight, you should come by. Good luck=)

?  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on July 6, 2009

Sabrina from DD, are you here, if you are, come back to DD, you are missed!

from dave  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on May 20, 2009

it's okay. things are going good, but they'd be better if I got to see you. I'm gonna come in thursday, hope I see you there. :)

to dave  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on May 18, 2009

im sorry. i am here tonight (monday) tuesday and thursday this week. i never check this website. come see me, miss you too. hope all is well.

re: Big Money  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on May 4, 2009

how tall is this blonde Melissa? Like tall women with good sized boobs. Thanks

tom12  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on May 3, 2009

Are there any black girls that work here?

Josh  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on April 23, 2009

hello, can anyone tell me when Ava works there? And is she good in the private rooms? thanks

Joe  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on April 18, 2009

The roof deck finally opened tonight. Took them long enough... but better late than never.

From Dave  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on April 15, 2009

Where r u? You keep disappearing. I miss you. :(

Christopher T.  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on April 12, 2009

Wow, not sure how I got to review this place first as it has been around for years. I am officially a trashy whore.Let me second line this into I am not into the ladies, I like the mens so this review may come off a bit different. However, I feel i have what it takes to review this place.First, it is 20 dollars just to get into the room if that gives you any idea on how expensive the rest of the night is going to be. Thankfully we all had cards to get in for free but were subjected to the mandatory (anything that isn't attached must be turned over) coat check for 3 dollars. It was a Monday night and the ladies were everywhere and the men were everywhere too, to my surprise on such a lame Monday. Guess there really is no 'in' night to have boobs and butt in ones face though.I b lined straight for the bathroom once in felt a bit lost on my way. On the way to the bathroom there is this corridor that you have to walk down and on both sides are private rooms for those who roll with wads like that. It seemed like a never ending sea of locked doors, and then i could smell the 3 dollar scope and knew I was close. Got back to my party and made sure that i was in the center of the group as to not of have that awkward moment of a lady on my lap and having to tell her that i just wasn't that much into it.The girls are from all over. A little bit of Ukraine here, a bit of San Diego, mixed in with the occasional lady boy? There were some 'ladies' who were definitely questionable. I felt it as a evil joke by Larry to throw in some men in dresses pre-op for his own kicks. There was even this one woman working the pole who had to be at least 50 - was fairly gross...she worked it out though - work it sista!The worst girl was this late 30 somethin that came over and flirted with a friend of mine. She looked fairly normal standing but at one point she bent over and all her junk was all up in my face and it was like the blinds flapping in the winter air. It was cold and dead up in there. I now know what the term cottage cheese means...work out once in awhile woman! it was the grossest thing i had ever seen in ma life. In the end the cracked out lady lost her dress and turned the club upside down looking for her lost 'dress'.Don't forget the positive: a 20 foot stripper poleNegative: 10 dollar fee to use the ATM.The ladies in DC are much better!Classy.

Linda?  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on March 31, 2009

Is there a girl here, maybe goes by the name Linda. Tall, light brown hair, part Italian, part PR?

question  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on March 30, 2009

any fit or muscular dancers dancing at this club

NY Guy  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on March 15, 2009

Ask Men list this as the 3 best club in the world so I had to check it out. Its a nice club. girls are generally cute. All 7 and 8s with few any better. Candy is probably the hotest girl but she is a florida girl. Lets face it florida clubs are more fun. Glad they send girls north. Again good club but 3 best in the world, no way. Third best in ny maybe.

sk  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on March 14, 2009

do you guys have any phone number for this club i would like to speak to some one I forgot to take back my DL and lost my bank card in the club

DJ Renegade  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on March 11, 2009

Tatianna is stil here. She is here tonight. Thanks..

Mike  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on March 10, 2009

DJ Renegade... first, never had a problem with your music or deejaying when I was there. Second, do you know if Tara (southern brunette) or Tatianna (tall, blonde, gorgeous Russian) still dance there, and if so, on what nights? Thx.

From Dave  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on March 8, 2009

Hey. I'd really like to try this again. I really miss you. Please tell me when your working again.

WTF?  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on March 5, 2009

"To Dave" sounds like they were BEGGING for a customer to come and visit. That's just pathetic.

DJ Renegade  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on March 5, 2009

New Asian Alert -- Lily (this goes out to you 3 guys you know who you are....)

From Dave  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on March 4, 2009

I'm sorry. I stayed until 11. I figured you weren't coming. I didn't know you might come in later than that. Maybe we can try saturday. Do you think you'll be working?

DJ Renegade  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on March 3, 2009

That comment goes out to whoever posted that whoever it is not necc people I know in the real world.

to dave  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on March 3, 2009

are u def coming in tonight ?? im running late

From Dave  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on March 2, 2009

I'm gonna come in tuesday. Hope I see you there.

Robbert  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on March 2, 2009

Dj. Renegade is a loser!!!!!

to dave  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on March 2, 2009

hey i went back this week. I should be there Tuesday Wednesday and probably Saturday if I don't make it in tonight.

Has Been Leftover Scores DJ  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on March 2, 2009

Yo Renegade, I heard we were being bashed on this paige but I didnt think it was from you! First of all Ive had the soon to be reopened Scores gig for two months now, Joe is in Vegas, Ardi is out of the business and Dave probably has better things to do. So I dont think its us jerkin your chain here. Nice to know what you think of us though...

Tara  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on February 28, 2009

Come see me at The Gogorama Saturday February 28-March 4th in Laurence Harbor, New Jersey :).

dj fight  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on February 27, 2009

Wow, and I thought dancers were catty!! You guys are hilarious.

DJ Renegade  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on February 26, 2009

That list doesn't say anything aboout salary level just self hype.

RENAGADE  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on February 25, 2009

Tunnel and limelite are no more and when we think of these places your name does not come to mind , guys like moby, hex, junior, funk master , dj kool these are the names we know ! and who did you remix ? is it anyone that the general public has ever heard of and did you get paid for it or was it a self investested project and how many copies sold world world wide, gotta tell ya i've been in the biz for 20 years and i never so any thing with your name on it !

DJ Renegade  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on February 24, 2009

ok genius so explain Tunnel, Limelight, or the various remixes and music productions. Please I'm bored by your stupidity.

HEY DJ RENAGADE  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on February 21, 2009

Relax , mr. # 1 spot in the country, lets not forget where you came from and how hard it was for you on your way up, remember all those shit holes you did in jersey ? man it realy took you a long time to figure out the best gigs were in the city ! so how much does job security cost ? add it up , you pay the owners and you pay the managment to keep your job . no talent needed for that situation !

Big Money  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on February 18, 2009

Melissa is very hot, great dances. Yet she can sometimes be a chatter box, but overall a great girl

DJ Renegade  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on February 14, 2009

Sorry that you're mad that I don't hire has been leftover DJ's from closed clubs so you wanna come here to try and slam me cause I have the #1 spot in the country. How does it feel to be unemployed? Enough said!

BITCH!  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on February 12, 2009

You know who you are.

Jo ?  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on February 8, 2009

Does Jo, (gorgeous brunette, great on the pole) still work here? If so, what days?

big money  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on February 7, 2009

there are blonde named Melissa that works here? how are her dances?

How is this place now?  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on February 4, 2009

With all the other clubs closing, are the hot chicks back (a la 2007)? Chics such as Sage, Tatianna, Paris and Tara, all model quality and great lapdances.

From Dave  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on February 1, 2009

Where r u? I miss you.

Tb76  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on January 31, 2009

Does an Ivy work? she used to work at a club in RI, but said she was thinking about coming down to NY.

anyone haggle?  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on January 23, 2009

Has anyone tried haggling over the price of lap dances to try to get them for about $10 or so? I was wondering about this place and how agressive the strippers here were.

Nobody  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on January 23, 2009

This club is great except for the DJ. I have never in my life heard a worse DJ voice or selection of music. The voice is high pitched, mumbly and irritating and the music selection is like a bad leftover jukebox. Louie Prima Just a Gigolo every time Im in there? Please.... A manager said that the DJ hires the DJs. Makes sense. Wake up Hustler. Scores is closed for now. Get One of them before its too late.

misty  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on January 21, 2009

i'm thinking of an audition but how is bussiness there what kind of $$ can i make on the night shift

Passing thru  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on January 17, 2009

This club appears to be not bad. Good looking ladies, good wait service, and comfy seats. However, I have never been in a club where the girls are so aggresive. Table dances are a complete rip off, most girls seem to forget to how to count! Three songs become five pretty quick! Avoid one of the house girls, May. She is nothing but a hustling whore, who wants to part you from your cash quicker than anyone! She has all the smooth comments, but avoid her traps! Overall, stay away from this club. Manhattan has better.

DARA  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on December 22, 2008

Is this club hiring in Jan? And is Penthouse really closd.

Beauiful Canadian  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on December 13, 2008

Hey boys, gorgeous Canadian Kara here. In town for a few weeks, would like to start it off with a bang. Call me now!! 613-282-8893

Hoogie  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on December 8, 2008

Yeah I hate it when I come to a strip club and they seat me where the girls are. I want to be seated where the buttf*cking guys are. And I want it all for free because people who want money for naked women are mean and greedy and I am deserving of free entertainment because I can't get laid.

I agree  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on December 2, 2008

This place is a total rip off.

bustednutz  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on November 22, 2008

I hate this place - they do everything imaginable to get you seperated from your cash. From seating you to where all the girls are gathered, to telling you "no the other members of your bachelor party aren't here", the coat check the cover, etc - all a total rip off. Some of the girls are friendly enough, but the russian girls are just relentless here, and don't take no for an answer. Too many goons also to argue. I'll never step foot in this place again.

ASIAN FETISH  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on November 21, 2008

Are there any HOT Asian dancers at this place???

info  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on November 20, 2008

Im interested in working at this club. Are you hiring? How is business? Is anyone able to provide information on house fees, tip out , etc. Any info would be appreciated.

Dave  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on November 20, 2008

Looking for DJ'S for new NYC club Sapphire. Must have stripclub experience, great personality and voice. come see Glen at 23st and 11ave. Thanks.

MR.BIGG  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on November 8, 2008

Hey i was in atlanta for buisness and ran into bianca at the cheetah lounge what a pleasant suprize wish ashley would have been there too had a great time

chris  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on November 2, 2008

hey i see michelle is on a banner so does she work at the hustler in new york or baltimore

HLDC guy  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on October 27, 2008

Any of the girls from Hot Lap Dance Club dancing here?

From Dave  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on October 19, 2008

Hey I miss you. Please tell me when your dancing again cause I like you and I would hate to never see you again.

Savannah?  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on October 17, 2008

Does Savannah still work here? She is so nice...

Kelly  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on October 8, 2008

Does a gil Kelly from RI work here. Does anyone know what nights and what her stage name is. Used to see her at the gold club in both Groten & Hartford. My business partners and I used to come up from NY but if she is here we would love to come see her. Please let me know. Thanks Dustin

flyguy  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on October 6, 2008

spent some time with Jade - Extremely worth it,

eck  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on October 3, 2008

yeah i wanna know if it still good too. had a great time with Sage, Paris and Tatianna, the most beautfil when i went there last year. someone anyone tell me they're still there

From Dave  on Larry Flynt's Hustler Club

posted on October 1, 2008

Ok. Whatever it is I'm sure I understand. I'm always here for you if you need me. I don't know how you would get in touch with me if you need a friend. But if you ever want to try maybe we cna figure something out. Good luck. :)